NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:27 am

Hypolite Gaspard
@HGLouisianaFirst

Unlike other officials, I don't spend my money on big houses or fancy cars. I put food on my table with a portion, and the rest I put into public service, I have many charities I donate to, and Ms. Sullivan should be ashamed of herself for implying that I do what I do for praise. I do what I do, because I owe my country something, after I couldn't fight in Vietnam, I felt like I still had a purpose.

Hypolite Gaspard
@HGLouisianaFirst

While my "cries for praise" may seem like I want pity, you are wrong. I ain't rich, I don't want to be rich. But I want the American people to understand what we as public officials go through before Mr. Dernilski puts Republican's on "blast" and say that we don't care about our folks, and we just want to get all rich, fat and sassy.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:01 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
(Image)
Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
All senators place countless hours, often alone, often alone in our offices, to serve our constituents. All senators welcome their constituents and their concerns. Why all? Because those who don't are voted out. But I nor any good senator should seek pity or praise for these actions or brag about them in a public forum. Because this is what public service is.

(Image)
Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
If you need to put your struggles as a current or former senator on full blast, because you haven't bought the biggest house or the slept the most hours, I am concerned for what this entails for the future of public service. Because this is only a fraction of what millions of hard-working families see everyday.

(Image)
Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
No senator shall ever earn my sympathy for simply doing the job they chose to do, were elected to do, and most importantly, entrusted to do. If they must seek sympathy or justice for what they have endured, I only ask them to open their eyes to what their constituents have endured and what greater sympathy and justice they too deserve.

All liked by @Karel Volek

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:30 am

(Image)
Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
All senators place countless hours, often alone, often alone in our offices, to serve our constituents. All senators welcome their constituents and their concerns. Why all? Because those who don't are voted out. But I nor any good senator should seek pity or praise for these actions or brag about them in a public forum. Because this is what public service is.

(Image)
Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
If you need to put your struggles as a current or former senator on full blast, because you haven't bought the biggest house or the slept the most hours, I am concerned for what this entails for the future of public service. Because this is only a fraction of what millions of hard-working families see everyday.

(Image)
Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
No senator shall ever earn my sympathy for simply doing the job they chose to do, were elected to do, and most importantly, entrusted to do. If they must seek sympathy or justice for what they have endured, I only ask them to open their eyes to what their constituents have endured and what greater sympathy and justice they too deserve.

Liked and Retweeted by @KathleenNez

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:42 am

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:
"Well I wouldn't say I've come down to help, more so to find out if I do want to help," She paused to take a sip of water, "I want to make sure I want to endorse you."

"I'm an open book ma'am," Joe welcomed her queries.

"I suppose we should start with social issues. I've heard the rumors that you're socially liberal, at least by our party's standard, so I suppose I'm curious if those rumors have any truth to them."

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:45 am

Sarenium wrote:Elsewhere, before shipping out to Iowa and New Hampshire for the foreseeable future, Jillian dropped past Nez's office...

To which Nez's secretary told the Senator that she was out at the moment but was free to wait until offering up something to drink.

After a few minutes wait the door to Nez's office opened up and in came the Representative herself, "Jillian, how are you doing?"

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:51 am

Sarenium wrote:
Bruke wrote:
Karel carefully considered his words before continuing.

He knew she didn’t like how he climbed up the political ladder, and yet she was asking him to call on those connections he made on the way there?

“That’s a big thing to ask, Jillian. The folks I know are all well-connected career politicians, so you should be able to squeeze some more endorsements and bodies on the ground out of them. They will endorse you if I say the word, but it’ll be pretty apparent who got them to support you.”

"They chose to endorse of their own volition," Jillian smiled, "I'm sure our views align but I'd like to prevent a Northeast sweep by our friend from Minnesota."

Karel chuckled. “Policy differences generally don’t bother me. What bothers me is the prospect of a nominee who doesn’t care about the party as an institution and seems dead set on carrying out a purge of incumbents.”

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 am

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
"I'm an open book ma'am," Joe welcomed her queries.

"I suppose we should start with social issues. I've heard the rumors that you're socially liberal, at least by our party's standard, so I suppose I'm curious if those rumors have any truth to them."

He shifted slightly, "I won't be a pariah on gay marriage and wouldn't support a blanket ban on abortion if that's what you're asking, 70% of the country wants to keep abortion accessible, most Americans support common-sense restrictions, and frankly I'm with them, with Congressman Clay in this race though," he shifted again, "I have no public record to defend which helps, what doesn't help is that I'm open to being painted rather facetiously, so frankly, I want to revisit Roe v Wade and allow states greater breadth to define genuinely necessary restrictions, would I as a federal Senator do anything about it? I'd rather not incite us losing even more women voters, and I'd like us to bring the suburbs back onside. It's a tough ball to juggle, and it's an issue I'll get wedged on by two social pariahs. I'm with my father and in lockstep with him on most other issues though," he waited calmly.

Bruke wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
"They chose to endorse of their own volition," Jillian smiled, "I'm sure our views align but I'd like to prevent a Northeast sweep by our friend from Minnesota."

Karel chuckled. “Policy differences generally don’t bother me. What bothers me is the prospect of a nominee who doesn’t care about the party as an institution and seems dead set on carrying out a purge of incumbents.”

"That sounds like enough cause for your network of officeholders and string-pullers to sway resources and endorsements my way all over New England and the Northeast with or without my intervention," she smiled.
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:39 am

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:Elsewhere, before shipping out to Iowa and New Hampshire for the foreseeable future, Jillian dropped past Nez's office...

To which Nez's secretary told the Senator that she was out at the moment but was free to wait until offering up something to drink.

After a few minutes wait the door to Nez's office opened up and in came the Representative herself, "Jillian, how are you doing?"

"Kathleen," Jillian switched from Congresswoman, "I'm good, I've sent you a new bill to consider in the House," she smiled, "otherwise the campaign occupies my time."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:50 am

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

"Kathleen," Jillian switched from Congresswoman, "I'm good, I've sent you a new bill to consider in the House," she smiled, "otherwise the campaign occupies my time."

"I've noticed, seems like you guys over in the Senate are having a stronger start to the session that us. So what brings you then, should I consider this visit part of your campaign?" She asked as she made her way to the office proper seeing as it seemed like this would be a conversation that you require them to be in it regardless.

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 am

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

"I've noticed, seems like you guys over in the Senate are having a stronger start to the session that us. So what brings you then, should I consider this visit part of your campaign?" She asked as she made her way to the office proper seeing as it seemed like this would be a conversation that you require them to be in it regardless.

"Let's say both," she smiled, they entered and then she asked, "we're within shooting distance of the first contests, where are you sitting?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:13 am

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

"Let's say both," she smiled, they entered and then she asked, "we're within shooting distance of the first contests, where are you sitting?"

"Putting aside the neutrality of leadership, I think it's safe to say I'll be happy to work with however ends up as the nominee, excluding a certain businessman, seeing as it's looking like it'll end up being either you or Levi. I'm excited too, curious to see how the first four states will vote."

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:08 am

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

"Putting aside the neutrality of leadership, I think it's safe to say I'll be happy to work with however ends up as the nominee, excluding a certain businessman, seeing as it's looking like it'll end up being either you or Levi. I'm excited too, curious to see how the first four states will vote."

"Do you intend to hop off the fence anytime soon?" she asked.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:24 am

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Rep. Clay seems like a good guy, but why is he not denouncing BLM as the violent hate group that they are? He should condemn them ASAP! Joe Frankston probably supports BLM and them burning down and looting very hard-working Latino neighborhoods as a form of "righteous anger" in pursuit of their ideals.

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Give BLM an inch and they take a mile! They must have their methods very strongly and very powerfully opposed by people who are willing to DOMINATE the streets against their lawlessness. Use active troops if necessary!
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 am

Lavan Tiri wrote:
To: House Minority Leader Thomas Volker

Congressman Volker,

If you're available and willing, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss the Senate race in Texas.

- Senator Kimberly Dunbar

Washington, D.C.

The House Minority Leader was sat in a Wendy’s restaurant for lunch when suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate. After taking a few more bites out of his meal, he settled on taking his phone out and looking at it, at which point he saw that it was from Senator Dunbar of Kansas, admittedly, a Republican who the Congressman hadn’t spoken to at the time of her presidential campaign, thus, Representative rapidly typed up a reply.

To: Senator Kimberley Dunbar

Senator,

I am certainly interested in discussing the Senate race with you, I’ll be in my office shortly.

Respectfully,

House Minority Leader Thomas Volker

After replying, and finishing his meal, the Missourian set off to return back to his office on the Hill and await Senator Dunbar’s arrival.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:02 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Rep. Clay seems like a good guy, but why is he not denouncing BLM as the violent hate group that they are? He should condemn them ASAP! Joe Frankston probably supports BLM and them burning down and looting very hard-working Latino neighborhoods as a form of "righteous anger" in pursuit of their ideals.

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Give BLM an inch and they take a mile! They must have their methods very strongly and very powerfully opposed by people who are willing to DOMINATE the streets against their lawlessness. Use active troops if necessary!

Colbert Twitter @EverittRigbyColbert
"Black Lives Matter is a hate group, but unless you have Joe Frankston on record as supporting that group, then I would suggest stopping the lies and quit acting like Cramp's lapdog."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:08 am

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
Deploying the military on civilians is just one step away from dictatorship. But I guess as long as it is not a communist despot, the GOP elite are perfectly content with this kind of slide into regime. Or perhaps they are simply too weak to stop this radical authoritarianism given that Gov. Richardson and their elite establishment continues to struggle as Gen. Porter surges in the polls?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:12 am

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

"Do you intend to hop off the fence anytime soon?" she asked.

"Not unless someone else in Leadership does it first."

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:16 am

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

He shifted slightly, "I won't be a pariah on gay marriage and wouldn't support a blanket ban on abortion if that's what you're asking, 70% of the country wants to keep abortion accessible, most Americans support common-sense restrictions, and frankly I'm with them, with Congressman Clay in this race though," he shifted again, "I have no public record to defend which helps, what doesn't help is that I'm open to being painted rather facetiously, so frankly, I want to revisit Roe v Wade and allow states greater breadth to define genuinely necessary restrictions, would I as a federal Senator do anything about it? I'd rather not incite us losing even more women voters, and I'd like us to bring the suburbs back onside. It's a tough ball to juggle, and it's an issue I'll get wedged on by two social pariahs. I'm with my father and in lockstep with him on most other issues though," he waited calmly.

"Would you say that same thinking goes for how you'd treat LGBT issues as a Senator?"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:36 pm

GOLDWATER POLLING TEXAS GOP PRIMARY JANUARY 25TH, 2019

TEXAS POLLING

Lt General Joe Frankston 31%
J.P. Randy Cramp 15%
Congressman Crawford Clay 13%
(Unannounced) Ms. Karen Brookshire 10%
(Unannounced) Mr. Mark Allen 4%
Undecided 27%

Lt General Joe Frankston continues a commanding lead in the GOP primary for the open Texas Senate seat in 2020. Voters in focus groups and in polls have largely indicated his support due to his military record, experience, and status as the son of the current Senator, Howard Frankston, in that seat who has strongly endorsed him. While support for Justice Cramp is still considerable some of it went away due to the entrance of Congressman Crawford Clay as they share a base of conservatives on the further right end of the political spectrum and evangelical voters.

According to polling over 70% of Texas Republicans believe that “Justice Cramp refusing to endorse Karen Brooshire played a significant role in the Republicans loss in 2019” which has impacted his favorability rating among Republicans by over 20 points, going from a favorability rating among Texas Republicans of 64% to a favorability of 43%. The number of Texas Republicans who would “vote for the Republican nominee whoever it was” has risen from 82% in 2019 to 93% in 2020.

Lt General Frankston’s favorability rating was initially low in the 30% range, but this was mainly due to low name recognition, however over the past two months the favorability rating of Lt General Frankston has broken into the mid 60s and is still climbing, with a very low unfavorable rating to match, as Texas Republicans learn more about the General. The majority of his support comes from veterans, members of the military, suburban families and small business owners. Voters who had been holding out hope Karen Brookshire, Mark Allen or Congressman DeLange would enter the race have overwhelmingly picked the General’s camp to trickle into.

Congressman Crawford Clay is the most recent entrant into the race and seems to appeal to the same base as Justice Frankston and many of his supporters believe he is more “electable” than Justice Cramp and is not burdened with losing the 2019 Republican Primary. Clay’s name recognition and favorability are in the high 50s with many voting looking favorably at his tough on crime record and social conservatism as well as the Clay family name which polls well in Northeast Texas.

Hispanic Republicans are as of yet the largest undecided group in the GOP primary.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:40 pm

(Image)
Torrie Volker
@TheOtherVolker
As one former Texas Republican once said, you can't get fooled again! We nominated an inexperienced candidate once before in the Lone Star State and lost a long held conservative seat. Theatrics and legacies don't win elections. Experience matters and I am glad to finally see a worthy candidate enter that race.

Representative Crawford Clay
@CrawfordClayJr

Thank you, Director! Let's not repeat the mistakes of the Special Election and give ANOTHER Texas seat to the Democrats! I'm proud of my government service and know I have what it takes to win! #DontMessWithTexas

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor

Representative Crawford Clay
@CrawfordClayJr

I didn't tolerate extremists as a Texas DA, and neither will I as Senator. I FULLY support police in their efforts to keep ALL our communities safe from BLM-incited violence! #DontMessWithTexas

Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:23 pm

"That sounds like enough cause for your network of officeholders and string-pullers to sway resources and endorsements my way all over New England and the Northeast with or without my intervention," she smiled.

Karel pulled out a thick, almost fraying address book from a cabinet behind his desk. This was the Mother Lode- all the contacts he had ever made during his long political career.

He wrote down a somewhat lengthy list of names from said address book on a piece of paper, and handed that piece of paper to Jillian. The list contained names of his main contacts from every state in the Northeast, New England included.

“When you meet these folks, you can tell them Mayor O’Hanny’s chief of staff sent you- one of my other contacts. They’ll know who really sent you.” Karel chuckled.

“Now, I don’t expect too much in return if you were to win the nomination and the presidency. I’d like Amtrak’s funding restored to pre-Wolf levels, and then some- which I’m sure you were planning to do anyways. I’ll also send some names over as potential picks for Treasury Department positions... from the Secretary on down. So... there’s my price. Do we have an agreement?”

Emazia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Emazia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:"I would truly appreciate your help there, Senator," Clay said, nodding appreciatively. Dunbar had many more connections in Washington than he, and what help she could provide would be invaluable. "If there's anything I can do, other than winning this election..."

Kim raised her hand. "Win. That's all I want. Keep Cramp as far from any position of power as you can, and show the Frankstons that they can't win elections based on their name."

She rose, shaking Clay's hand again. "It's been lovely meeting you, Crawford. You can be sure I'll be working hard to get you to the Senate with me."

After bidding Clay farewell, Kim walked back to her own office, cursing her heels the entire way. When she arrived, she set her purse down and called for her crowd of aides.

"Alright people, listen up. There's a Senate race in Texas that I've taken an interest in, and we're gonna make things happen. Melody," she said, pointing at a young redheaded woman from Salina who was interning with her, "talk with Congressman Clay's people. Set up a date for a rally, you've got my schedule, I'm gonna endorse him publicly. Keyshawn," she jabbed a finger at a stout, bespectacled black teenager from Wichita who wanted to be a political scientist, "put together a list of every prominent Republican who hasn't made an endorsement, from here to Texas. Johnny! Go down the street, get me a 24 ounce cup filled with espresso and sugar, I'm about to pass out on the Senate floor."

The aides scattered, and Kim sat down, savoring the brief respite, before pulling out her work phone.

To: House Minority Leader Thomas Volker

Congressman Volker,

If you're available and willing, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss the Senate race in Texas.

- Senator Kimberly Dunbar

One of her young aides then brought her the letter--an actual letter?--from Porter. She sighed and reluctantly opened it, quickly scanning the contents.

"Angelina! You're good at the Internet, right? Print out a rude meme and mail it to Bernie Porter--wait, no, don't."

She sighed again, rereading the message. "Angelina, come back. Get in touch with Porter. Let him know I'll be there, but I want the opportunity to talk in private first. Thank you."

Porter responded, and had his staff set up a meeting with Dunbar. He genuinely hoped to build better relationships with the GOP establishment, and despite his crusade for them had seen his anti-elitist disdain melt away into a sort of thaw, seeking to achieve his secret aims with the UBI initiative and more to defend the America he knew and loved.
Proud Libertarian Socialist

Resistance is the only path to freedom under tyranny. Power to the people and down with those who would subvert their will. In the name of justice, we must fight.

Anti-capitalist. Anti-fascist. Anti-authoritarian.

Emazia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Emazia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Porter Rally, Greenville County, South Carolina

"My father was a farmer, and I'm a farmer's son - I worked hard on those fields when I was young, before I joined the military. I know what it's like to have a hard day's work, I know what it's like to properly work, and I've got a great admiration for farmers across this country, as my father was once himself. Before me stands an opponent who has never seen a day of hard work, who has never worked in a field nor factory, and is a career politician, hellbent on getting power by any means necessary.

He'd like you to think I'm a threat to democracy, but who do you think calls their opponents that? It's projection, plain and simple, all because he stands for the interests of a wealthy and powerful liberal elite, and has no principles beyond the pursuit of power. You all know what I stand for, but you know what I have to say about that man? He stands for nothing. He believes in nothing. He's only a Republican because he likes the colour red more than the colour blue. That's all. He's a RINO in conservative clothing - don't believe that man when he talks, because you know he'll just turn around and say a different thing when the microphones aren't on. Of course he'll pretend to be a conservative when the lights are on, the teleprompters are warm and the nation is watching him. But behind closed doors, we all know what that man really believes in...

Or rather, what he doesn't. He never stood for anything in his life, and he's always ready to turn around when it benefits him. Look at the choices he's made in his life. Look at his entire life and tell me that man has even a sense, a smidge of morality. Because he doesn't. He calls me a fascist, he calls me a racist - it's all just projection, honestly. He just says whatever sounds good to him in the moment. I mean, look what the man did, not just in his life, but also in his politics - he allowed paedophiles to get into children's bathrooms, and when his own Lieutenant Governor turned against him, he flip flopped, rushed through a few piecemeal bills and continued to demonstrate to America that he doesn't have principles. He continued to demonstrate his lack of moral fibre and his lack of backbone, particularly in this era, where we need moral and just leadership more than ever.

And that, my friends, is what I stand for in the end. I stand in the name of moral and just leadership for this country, as we need a new candidate, a fresh new strain of conservatism, to stand for and continue the Wolf legacy, rather than to return to the antiquated and outdated ideas of a pre-1980s political establishment represented no more immaculately than in Governor Richardson. Let me be clear: a vote for me is saying that Wolfist politics will stay. That the party of Wolf, the party of making America great again, will not yield to baseless and false attacks. We will not yield, not as a people nor as a nation, for we will resist against those who stand against us and the defence of our values, not in this century nor in the next. Victory, my friends, is coming near, as we charge forward and prevail across this great land - we are closing the gap nationally, and leading in Nevada and South Carolina. With this energy, this momentum, this power, we can, indeed, bring yet another great victory to the American people and American nation.

I have stood, for my entire adult life, whether with the gun or the podium, for the values of this nation. I have stood in the defence of our farmers, who I believe in greater subsidies for, indeed, greater than any candidate in history - $100 billion to farmers a year. Farmers make this nation great and I will be happy to stand with them. There are concerns, of course, about the new tax that I intend to implement as President in order to fund our programme to eradicate homelessness, poverty and unemployment and to protect the children and veterans of this nation, and to serve a truly American form of patriotism. I am pleased to say that farmers and agricultural property will be exempt from this new tax, and I will ensure that our $12,000 tax rebate is given to every farmer in this country, and their entire family!

I stand with the people of America, and our collective interests, values and united strength. Together, we an forge ahead and build a better future for the Earth of God himself. In the name of God, we shall restore the old order of America, and the golden days of the past shall be here once again! The modern era has brought insanity and chaos to America, and so we must look towards a new era, one where we defeat the decay that Wolf finally began to take a stop to. We will restore the America that we grew up in, that our parents grew up in, and ensure that this nation stands stronger and greater than ever."
Porter Rally, Lexington County, South Carolina

"It is truly a wonderful today to come into this great city on. It is amazing to see this great turnout, as it shows that there is a hunger in the American people, a silent majority, who want to see the return of moral law and order to this great and green land. We are a nation of duty, morality and justice, and those are the values for which I stand here today. I am a patriot, I am a soldier and I am an American. I'm not from the swamp - I only have about as much experience as Wolf did when he got elected. I'm not born with a silver spoon in my mouth unlike Governor Richardson - my father was a farmer and I'm a farmer's son.

Our government, our elected officials, they have betrayed us time and time again. Whether it is letting our borders swarm with the soldiers of drug cartels or letting China overtake us globally and ship our jobs off to foreign countries, the Washington swamp has failed us all as Americans. It is time that we stand behind a President, stand behind a government, that is built by the people for the people. We must regain trust in our institutions, in our country, and ensure that the legacy of moral America is protected.

We will not let ourselves be infiltrated, nor will we let ourselves be defeated. We are a great many people in number, and together we can overcome the challenges ahead of us. This election is one of the most important in our lifetimes, as it represents a tipping point in American politics. Shall we let the flag fall and let our colours run? No, I say. No, we will not let our country fall. No, we will resist, we will hold on. This is our country and we will not let it be destroyed from within.

To tell the truth to all of you, the American Dream isn't just a mirage. It is something that we can achieve - yes, it has been stolen from us - but implicit in the slogan Make America Great Again, the one that Wolf run under, is hope. Hope of a better future, hope of a better world. Many of my opponents have accused me of running a campaign on bigotry and hatred - and yet that is not what I am selling. I am selling hope, justice, to the dispossessed American. To the Americans left behind by globalisation and social iconoclastism. We will overcome the liberal establishment, we will overcome the thugs and brutes crossing our borders.

We must end the stranglegrip of the liberal establishment over our country and defend the American way of life that has lasted for centuries and is at the very heart of our national identity. Pornography, crime and sexual degeneracy - that is not America. America is the mother and father taking care of their two children. America is a society of duty, community and national solidarity. We are a people that is united, that is great, and my campaign will restore the greatness that our nation has had in eras past. This green and lovely land will be made free and great once again, free from the shackles of liberal infiltration and Chinese control.

This will be a hard campaign, no doubt, but I feel what I am selling to you - hope. We can overcome, we can prevail. Our greatness will come back again, as we are a people that went to the Moon, a people that invented the internet and the aeroplane and a people that have overcome adversity at every turn and emerged victorious. The postmodernist, coastal elites have worked to undermine this nation's greatness, this nation's power, ready to sell us off to China and to Iran. Yet I will not let them win. We will not let them win. We must protect our children against the forces of godless liberalism, against the forces that would have us take in murderers and rapists.

Let me be clear: we will not be silenced in this era, nor in the next. Not as I stand breathing and living upon this Earth. It is time that we, righteous citizens of these United States, take back what is ours at the ballot box. We must protect the institutions of American family, American faith and American freedom that have been violently assaulted by antifa thugs and Sinophiles.

It is time that, we, as God-fearing Americnas, stand against the pestilence that has ruled our land for generations. Together, we must resist! We must resist, for our children and for our country. We must end the alt-gender, alt-sexuality agenda of these anti-family, child-corrupting postmodernist elites. They are working against us in Beverly Hills, in Hollywood and in New York. It is time we take back the country that is ours and ours alone.

We are at the precipice of history, at the precipice of conquering the challenges ahead of us. My opponents say that we cannot win, yet they said the same of Harry Truman. Of Arnold Wolf. No matter what, we, as a people, will prevail against the iconoclasts and against the enemies of moral justice. I will be the president of law and order. I will be the president of morality, of justice. I will be the president of the real majority of Americans, of the moral, silent majority.

I call upon all of you - those who have never voted, those who have voted - to vote for me in the quest of a stronger, better America. I have proven myself, time and time again, to be a powerful, winning leader. It is time that we, as a nation, discover what we can do when united, when we stand behind the truth and behind reason. This is, once again, a call to arms, a call to action. They - and by they I mean the postmodernist and liberal elites who have worked to undermine the American way of life and infiltrate our institutions - are spreading dangerous ideals, and the only way to beat a whitewash of lies is with the power of reason and justice.

I will stand against the forces of malcontent iconoclasticism who want to end the American way of life, who want to destroy faith and who want to burn down the nuclear family. In these trying times, we need a President who will bring law, order and morality back to this nation, and ensure that our values are defended on our streets. When I am President, our flag shall fly higher than ever before, across every street and sky of this nation, as we will prevail against every force that seeks to destroy our morality, whether in the ballot box or in the streets.

Today, we say, as Americans, that the silent majority will no longer be silent! We will put America First and take our country back!"

Porter Rally, Anderson County, South Carolina

"It is nice to be in such a wonderful place today, to speak to such and healthy crowd! I find it wonderful how so many Americans today are still willing to stand up for the values the liberal establishment has worked so hard to bury. I think this truly proves something - that America is a Christian country, with a Christian people and a Christian spirit. Whether it is in the Protestant work ethic or in our God-fearing morals, we are at the core, a Christian nation. Today, we march to fulfill the will of God - to end the farce of homosexual marriage and to defend the nuclear family.

The cornerstone of American society is that of the family, is that of traditional values and is that of Christianity. We have seen liberalism, postmodernism and other related ideologies, spearheaded by a coastal media elite, through the brainwashing and indoctrination of the American youth, whether through false education or through the corrupt propaganda empire of Hollywood, slowly work to overthrow the just American order. I have seen my opponents defend the indefensible - mass infanticide, paedophillia and the slow, deadly march of drugs onto our streets.
Today, as we march towards our objectives of patriotism, of righteousness and of morality, we have seen liberals continue to wage war against our nation from within. They have declared war on our freedom, on our very way of life...There is no alternative to conservatism but the degeneracy of America, as once did happen to Rome. They have continued to aid and abet both terrorism from the Middle East and gangs from both our Southern border and in the urban areas of this nation in the name of tolerance, in the name of political correctness.

And yet they will keep failing. They will not win, they will not prevail. Our way of life, our religion and our culture will not be defeated by violent iconoclasts who have worked to undermine us from the very beginning. We must work in the defence of Judeo-Christian values, and stop the moral decay of this nation. It is due time that we rebuild the moral fibre of our society, we rebuild the backbone that is our fundamental morality, not just as Christians, but as Americans. Religion is morality itself: godless liberalism as supported by men like Marty Spellman and Levi Murphy stands against not just Christian morality, but fundamental human morality.

The choice here is very simple: morality or immorality, terror or peace, justice or anarchy. We must work together as a people, as a nation, to defend our way of life across the globe. The world must be made safe for democracy, and we must protect our own, come hell or high water. Every American has a duty to one another, and it is in that duty that I stand here today, as a patriot, as a soldier and as an American. We arrive here today in these trying times, as America is slowly beaten down from within and without.

As President Wolf said, we must put America First, not merely in our words or in our hearts, but in our actions as well. And so I shall not merely make trade fair for our country and bring back jobs to our shores, along with ensuring that our foreign interests are represented. America First doesn't mean isolation, it means a foreign policy to strengthen our influence across the world. It is in the defence of our values that we stand here today, in order to ensure that our great society is defended from the corrupt influences of liberal fascism and socialist tyranny. We will no longer succumb to subjugation or to decadence, as we as a people must take our destiny once more and defend ourselves from the pestilence that has covered our lands. This is a call to action to all Americans, from every state, to join us in the fight. I urge all of you to assist our movement by donating through there, along with canvassing for the campaign and joining our social media base by following, subscribing and joining our communities. This campaign isn't just about me. It is about you, the American people, and the goals that we must achieve as a nation to claim our destiny in this world.

Thank you, and may God Bless America."

Porter Rally, Lexington County, South Carolina

"Citizens of America, together, when united, we are undefeatable and unstoppable. We are a people that has overcome the greatest challenges ever seen to the world, whether it is getting the first man on the moon, inventing the internet or defeating the greatest evils born of this Earth. Because, and I do not say this lightly, we are a people greater than any other. No matter the odds, no matter the challenge...We will prevail. Liberalism may be attacking our institutions, controlling our media as they brainwash our children with an alt-gender, alt-sexuality agenda as they let paedophiles slip into little girl's bathrooms. Their ideology is obscene and it is disgusting. But we must not worry, for we will prevail. We will win.

We will win in every street, in every corner. Let me be clear: we will not be silenced in this era, nor in the next. Not as I stand breathing and living upon this Earth. It is time that we, righteous citizens of these United States, take back what is ours at the ballot box. We must protect the institutions of American family, American faith and American freedom that have been violently assaulted by antifa thugs and Sinophiles.

The American family is the cornerstone of society, and liberalism has worked to undermine it. As President, I will restore the sanctity of life, the sanctity of love and the sanctity of marriage in this great land. Today, we must defend the values that have made this nation what it is today. Together, it is time we stand as Americans, against the corruption of our institutions by Coastal Elites who have waged war on our way of life, our faith and our children.

We need a strong, powerful leader that can lead us through these times of turmoil, these times where our national solidarity is more important than ever. Today, I call upon you to join the fight, American citizen. It is time that we march onwards, onwards to victory and to freedom, for the defence of our homeland. America must be protected at the ballot box and on the street.

do have my part to share with the American people and the American nation. It is in this era of insanity, of such decadence and of such hatred for the core of our nation, that all good-willing men and women must finally stand up and reclaim what is theirs. If we do not act, within the next 10 years, within the next 20, then what will the American family become but yet another line in the history books?

It is not to what we were in the past that I am truly concerned about, but to what we are and to what we are becoming. Our nation is slowly slipping away from us. The American Dream didn't die, it was stolen! It was stolen by the liberal elites, by the globalists and by the postmodern social justice warriors! They ruined our culture, our way of life and our country. It is time that working folks, like you and like me, take back the country that belongs to us. They are sending an invasion to our shores, destroying our culture...It is a war against Middle America, a war against men like you and like me.

We must defend ourselves against the liberal postmodernists that have declared war on our culture, that have declared war on our way of life. Militant homosexuality is assaulting our family, as they destroy our culture from inside. Look at Hollywood - they are burning down our culture bit by bit! We must, indeed, take back the country that has been stolen from us. There is, to be blunt, no more country for the average American. The stock market is up, what, 250% since the recession and yet the average American's income is stagnant. The middle class is shrinking, wages are stagnant...The greatest country on Earth ought to provide for all people, and yet we have failed in this.
It is time that the silent majority, the unheard masses of this nation rise up and take our country back from the postmodernist, liberal elites that have worked to corrupt and seize our institutions from the American people in the name of political correctness and progress. What is progressive about destroying the American family, about assaulting our freedom of speech and about murdering children? If that is what progress is, I am against it. It is time that those masses of Americans, the unheard masses, the silent majority, ought to rise up and take back the country that is theirs. It is in the necessity of history that the people take back the nation that is there. We will not surrender to the subjugation of tyranny upon our nation, and it is in defence of God and country that I stand here today, ready to put America First and end the liberal stranglegrip on this great land. We will ensure that the sacrifices of our armies, across all of history, shall not be in vain, as the values that America has always represented and fought for shall be defended under my Presidency. We must not let fear drive us away from the destiny of our people, but rather we must charge forth, and bring prosperity and justice to this great and mighty land."

Porter Rally, Spartanburg County, South Carolina

"Good afternoon, good citizens of America!" He said, to the cheering crowd.

"In 2016, President Wolf made a pledge to Make America Great Again. In doing so, he appointed me as Secretary of Defence - an appointment I am very grateful and proud to have, as I served under a man who, I feel, is the best President of the 21st century - and I stand here with you today, ready to carry out his legacy, to Make America Greater. It is time that we have a President, who, like Arnold Wolf, will stand for the sons and daughters of this nation, and defend her morality and strength against the threats abroad that stand against us in this new century of turmoil and movement.

We must, in the name of God and of country, end the moral decadence of the corrupt institutions that have taken part in the moral decay of this nation. We have seen our opponents defend the indefensible: from murder to sodomy, they have continued to chip away at the morals of this sacred land. Let us, as God-fearing men, stand up for our faith and our freedom in these times of trouble. There shall not be, on God's green earth, an America of filth, of immorality and of decadence. It is in the providence of God and the defence of our nation that we must ensure that the world that is left to our children is pure and clean. We will not let the filth, the immorality and the anti-natural prevail. We must defend traditional moral and family values at all costs.

Today, we stand in an era more tumultuous than anything our nation has experienced since the Second World War. We have come in an era where men conspire to murder children, and conspire to allow the infiltration of transsexuals into little girl's bathrooms. And what have our leaders said about it? They called moral degradation "progress", and told us to shut up about it. They called us misogynists and homophobes, all because we want to defend the innocence of our daughters. It is time that we say that enough is enough, and stand for morality and reason in this new era.

As you know, Iran has just committed a great act of aggression towards the United States of America. Today, I wish to call upon our elected leaders in Congress to take action against the Islamist thugs and bandits that make up the Islamist Republic of Iran. Let me be clear: as President, I will not let our nation be threatened by these thugs, by these fanatics. Iran is a terrorist state, one run by men who would love to see this nation die. To some, this may just be a drone. But this is more than just a drone. This is about the lack of respect that Iran has for the United States, for us. We must teach them a lesson, if not with sanctions, then with guns. I have served in Iraq, in Somalia and In Afghanistan. I recognise that, yes, war is a brutal thing, but we must have a President and Congress who can do what must be done. We must defend ourselves against the acts of aggression that have been made against our country and our people!

I am here, to stand for the moral majority of Americans, call towards those dispossessed and left behind masses who have been ignored for so long. It is time that those who are left behind, who have being disregarded by the political establishment as ignorant, as apathetic, must be heard at long last. Amongst this crowd of "apathetics", as the establishment like to denigrate them as, there are intelligent people, good people, turned off by the corruption in our politics and the hunger of our politicians, the hunger of politicians like Levi Murphy and Martin Spellman, lusting for power, consequences to the American people be damned. And I couldn't blame them. My father was one of these people, back before Arnold Wolf. Last time he voted was in 1992 and 1996, for Ross Perot. A man who hadn't voted for 20 years, he went to the polls in 2016, and cast a vote for Arnold Wolf. People like my father are the silent majority, are the non-voters. Our politics has become corrupt, has become rotten. And unlike what the establishment might tell you, this is not because the President dares to speak to the truth and hurts the sensibilities of the liberal elite. The establishment say we, the moral majority, are the problem. I say to them: YOU are the problem. YOU are the scourge of this nation. YOU are the corruption that has poisoned the core of politics.

As President Wolf said, we must put America First, not merely in our words or in our hearts, but in our actions as well. And so I shall not merely make trade fair for our country and bring back jobs to our shores, along with ensuring that our foreign interests are represented. America First doesn't mean isolation, it means a foreign policy to strengthen our influence across the world. It is in the defence of our values that we stand here today, in order to ensure that our great society is defended from the corrupt influences of liberal fascism and socialist tyranny. We will no longer succumb to subjugation or to decadence, as we as a people must take our destiny once more and defend ourselves from the pestilence that has covered our lands. This is a call to action to all Americans, from every state, to join us in the fight. One of the greatest things a movement needs is a flag, so today, in front of the whole nation, I would like to announce that we, listening to your calls, have new merchandise available at AmericaFirst.com. I urge all of you to assist our movement by donating through there, along with canvassing for the campaign and joining our social media base by following, subscribing and joining our communities. This campaign isn't just about me. It is about you, the American people, and the goals that we must achieve as a nation to claim our destiny in this world.

So I will finish off my speech with this: it is very much due that we, as Americans, awake to this truth of our country. It is time that we rise to the occasion, and resist the liberal subjugation of our nation. They have worked to undermine our morality, our very way of life for so long. Let us be clear, as citizens of America, we will not be trod underfoot by the forces of iconoclasticism anymore. For God and for country, we must end such pestilence and immorality before it consumes our way of life. They burn our flag in the streets and refuse to stand to the anthem. Such behaviour is unpatriotic and ought to held unacceptable in this great land!

We will resist this internal takeover of our country, the slow corruption of our morals and our institutions, through the ballot box and on the streets. We must go, from door to door, from street to street, to march against this hostile takeover of our once-great land. This is a call to action to all righteous Americans everywhere, in the defence of Judeo-Christian values and in the defence of morality itself. We must resist against these forces of social retreat and degeneracy, who have sought to destroy our very way of life since the days of Reagan. We will no longer be silenced by the forces of the regressive left, who look to suppress and oppress our voices in the name of tolerance. They call it progress, I call it destruction. We will not let our country be undermined any longer, and we must stand in its name, in the name of our values and our way of life.

There is a question in this country that is being asked, that is being pondered, by every man and woman in this nation. It can be heard in the streets, in the houses of this nation. The answer to this question is what it is at stake in this election. When this question is said, and it is answered, this nation shall come out of the dust anew, whether for better or for worse. But what is the question, my friends? The question is one that looms over our heads, one that has been ringing for century after century...What is the spirit of America? What does our flag represent, what do our troops defend? That is the question that stands before this nation, before all of us, and it is our duty to answer it. And I have come here, to answer that question, to do as my duty requires me to. I have fought for this nation with my blood, with my sweat and my tears, and so it is time that I fight this great battle, this battle for the spirit of America. And I will encourage that you fight it with me! On the streets, on the phones and on the air, together we can make a difference! Thank you, and God bless America!"

Porter Rally, Pickens County, South Carolina

"Good afternoon, great citizens of this nation. In 2016, President Wolf made a pledge to Make America Great Again. In doing so, he appointed me as Secretary of Defence - an appointment I am very grateful and proud to have, as I served under a man who, I feel, is the best President of the 21st century - and I stand here with you today, ready to carry out his legacy, to Make America Greater. It is time that we have a President, who, like Arnold Wolf, will stand for the sons and daughters of this nation, and ensure that this nation is protected in the era to come.

We must, in the name of God and of country, end the moral decadence of the corrupt institutions that have taken part in the moral decay of this nation. We have seen our opponents defend the indefensible: from murder to sodomy, they have continued to chip away at the morals of this sacred land. Let us, as God-fearing men, stand up for our faith and our freedom in these times of trouble. There shall not be, on God's green earth, an America of filth, of immorality and of decadence. It is in the providence of God and the defence of our nation that we must ensure that the world that is left to our children is pure and clean.

Today, we stand in an era more tumultuous than anything our nation has experienced since the Second World War. We have come in an era where men conspire to murder children, and conspire to allow the infiltration of transsexuals into little girl's bathrooms. And what have our leaders said about it? They called moral degradation "progress", and told us to shut up about it. They called us misogynists and homophobes, all because we want to defend the innocence of our daughters. It is time that we say that enough is enough, and stand for morality and reason in this new era.

Working Americans, such as you and me, will finally have our day in the sun. When we claim victory over this land, we shall declare a government by the people and for the people. It is in the corrupt wealth of Washington that our politicians have ruled from for the last generation, and it is in that boot under which the American people are oppressed. We must reject the values of degenerate progressivism, from the promotion of homosexuality, the support of infanticide and their attacks at the American family, and return to the values of traditional conservatism. It is in the American family, American faith and American culture that we stand here today, ready to put America First!

It is rationality, logic and truth that we must bring back to this nation of insanity, of chaos and of disorder. These globalist, postmodern leftist scum have destroyed the Age of Reason and brought a dark age to America: the Age of Decadence. We have seen the moral decline of our nation unfold before like us like a house of cards. And so, like a house of cards, we shall tear it down!

Integrity, truth and reason: these are words that the modern political establishment has thrown to the wind. When they - that is, the establishment - talk, they talk like they have the power...Like they are the captains of the ship, like they are pilots of the plane...But nothing could be so false. It is not they who have the power, but us, the American people. Today, I rally against the elites, I rally against those who would have us take in MS-13, who would have us take in drug traffickers and those who would have us take in sex traffickers. A mother must protect her children, and so a leader must protect his people. We must proclaim: America first, America second and America third. Our very way of life, our culture, is threatened by the liberal, globalist elites who have ruled this country for the last few decades. It is time we, the American people, reclaim our birthright, our sovereign soil and our country!

Children are dying in the streets of this nation, left to starve in the cold because of the gluttony at the top of this wretched and corrupted system. How can these men call themselves Christians whilst they give handouts to the rich and steal money from the poor? They have turned the most vulnerable in our society and made them criminals in their own country. They swim in wealth, eating caviar and drinking French wine. This is an intolerable injustice, as our leaders must not be plucked from on high by establishment elites, but from the bottom.

They like to talk about their own morality, yet leave millions homeless and impoverished in their own nation. They like to talk about the American Dream and equal opportunity, whilst they pick out Ivy League schools for their children and cut healthcare spending, leaving people to die for the mere crime of being poor. They talk about prosperity, and about how the Dow's reached historic highs, yet crime, suicide and addiction still run rampant in our communities.

There is one word for these men, one word and one word only: hypocrite. They are hypocrites and they are liars. Wolf fought to drain Washington of these men, of these hypocrites, and yet they have persisted. I stand here with commitment and strength, ready to say that we must take our country back, and restore power to the people! We are a grand republic, with a people greater than any other. Let us go out there, and win this campaign!"

Porter Rally, Cerro Gordo, South Carolina

"It is very nice to be down here. Thank you, thank you for turning out today. It is an honour to be speaking here today. Very nice and very good turnout. I came here to bring victory to this nation, to raise her flag high. When I come into that White House, the star-spangled banner shall fly higher than it ever has.

Today, in modern America, we stand at a crossroads. Liberal elites work to assault and take down our rights, and this is seen no further than your second amendment rights. We have seen liberal-controlled groups and corrupted institutions work to assault our fundamental right to self-defence, and disarm a people to make us slaves. It is time that we hold our ground. Yes, gun violence is real. I'm not going to mince my word - it is real. But it is not caused by guns. It is caused by several factors, several factors that I believe, if addressed, will help us in stopping gun violence without infringing on the rights of free, innocent Americans.

The left has continued to use their soft-on-crime and pro-gang stance to seize the gun rights of American civilians, without, in any way, helping assist the mass homicides perpetrated on our own shores. On our own people. On our own children. The solution to gun violence is not the violation of gun rights, but rather more police, better police and a stronger police. Fundamentally, the issue of crime in our cities is one of law and national security. It is not an issue about guns. Urban gangs have waged warfare on this country, and yet the left says disarm American civilians.

I see it as a shameful attitude, creating crime in our cities and then using it to take away guns from innocent people. They are using the invasion of drug cartels and infestation of our cities by urban gangs as an excuse to disarm the American people and make us docile and silent. They want us to be disarmed, to be crippled and to be weak. Let me be clear: I will not let the liberal elites of this nation disarm American citizens.

We, as citizens of this great nation, stand here today in the defence of our most basic rights, in the defence of one of the tenets of American civilisation. Let us be clear today - the gun is part of American culture, the part of our struggle, both against tyranny and against the forces of dust and wind that fought against our settlements in the west. And yet, in a continued attack on our culture, the postmodernist left have worked to undermine our values and disarm us. Let me be clear: the right to bear arms isn't just a right afforded to us by the constitution. It is a natural right, and it is an AMERICAN right!

Today, my friends, we will no longer be silenced. We will no longer lose country to the left! We will reclaim our green and Christian land, one right at a time! We must defend ourselves, in domestic terms, against the liberal postmodernists that have declared war on our culture, that have declared war on our way of life. Militant homosexuality is assaulting our family, as they destroy our culture from inside. Look at Hollywood - they are burning down our culture bit by bit! We must, indeed, take back the country that has been stolen from us. There is, to be blunt, no more country for the average American. The stock market is up, what, 250% since the recession and yet the average American's income is stagnant. The middle class is shrinking, wages are stagnant...The greatest country on Earth ought to provide for all people, and yet we have failed in this.

It is in the name of God, in the name of family values and in the name of reason itself, we must proclaim ourselves the enemies of degenerate liberalism. It is upon God's green Earth that men and women must stand up in order to defend the very core, the very culture of this nation. Our way of life is threatened by rich, decadent liberal elites, and yet we have remained idle for too long. Our nation's freedom, our way of life shall not die in darkness. If ever it shall die, we will have fought to keep it. We must resist the great threats that have unfolded in our nation, and we shall be destined for greatness. We will not be a mere speck of dust in the eyes of history, but we will change its very face! Today, my friends, we proclaim our stand for justice, for our faith and for our way of life!"

Porter Rally, Newberry County, South Carolina

"Good afternoon to you all. Thank you for coming here today! This amazing turnout truly shows the need for a leader who will bring morality and reason back to American politics. There is a call in the streets of this nation, and I am here to answer it! I am here to answer the calls of the left behind, of those who voted for Wolf in 2016. Together, we will prevail against the forces of immorality, injustice and godless liberalism.

I have served in Iraq, in Somalia and In Afghanistan. I recognise what clear leadership is, and while I may not be a politician, I have presided over as a leader in situations of life and death. And when I see modern America politics, I begin to understand that we must have a President and Congress who can do what must be done. I have seen the Democrats do the indefensible, and I am willing to say it out loud. It is time that we take the gloves off and it is time that we fight!

We must, in the name of God and of country, end the moral decadence of the corrupt institutions that have taken part in the moral decay of this nation. We have seen our opponents defend the indefensible: from murder to sodomy, they have continued to chip away at the morals of this sacred land. Let us, as God-fearing men, stand up for our faith and our freedom in these times of trouble. There shall not be, on God's green earth, an America of filth, of immorality and of decadence. It is in the providence of God and the defence of our nation that we must ensure that the world that is left to our children is pure and clean.

And yet, even as we march towards our objectives of patriotism, of righteousness and of morality, we have seen liberals continue to wage war against our nation from within. They have declared war on our freedom, on our very way of life...There is no alternative to conservatism but the degeneracy of America, as once did happen to Rome. They have continued to aid and abet both terrorism from the Middle East and gangs from both our Southern border and in the urban areas of this nation in the name of tolerance, in the name of political correctness. Our civilisation, our way of life, must be defended at all costs.

It is time that we, as a nation, come in defence of the values that we have held dear since our formation. We must, in the name of our sons and daughters, rally around the flag and resist the assault on American values and American morality. As President, I will overturn Obergefell v. Hodges, Roe v. Wade and other Supreme Court cases that have been wrongly ruled in favour of the liberal elites who have corrupted the judiciary and institutions of this country, who, despite being created as a check on power, have worked to propagate and strengthen the ideas of the liberal establishment.

The American order is under attack and we must protect it, come hell or high water. Citizens of this great nation must rise together in the defence of our children and of our nation, no matter what stands against us. Our enemies will always chant the same words, always give the same boos and snarls. Yet we will not be defeated, whether on the streets or on the ballot box. The enemies of democracy, whether at home or abroad, have worked to undermine the system that has kept this nation moral and free ever since our inception.

The choice here is very simple: us or them, terror or peace, justice or anarchy. We must work together as a people, as a nation, to defend our way of life across the globe. The world must be made safe for democracy, and we must protect our own, come hell or high water. Every American has a duty to one another, and it is in that duty that I stand here today, as a patriot, as a soldier and as an American. We arrive here today in these trying times, as America is slowly beaten down from within and without. Red China is committing genocide, harvesting people's organs, as they take control of our phones and slowly march across the world with a modern colonialism. We will not be subjugated by Red China, and we will not let ourselves be put under its rule! They are taking our jobs, taking our privacy...If we do not act, soon they will have the country, as they buy out more politicians like Tim Westra with dark money. The corruption at the heart of our country must end, and we must make a new era where citizens can have confidence in their government again.

As Edmund Burke once said: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." And so, we see that the triumph of evil is slowly approaching, with many of the good men in both our party and in the country staying silent. And it is to those silent yet good men I wish to speak. There is, within this nation, a great tendency of people, who are discontent, who are dispossessed by the political elites who have run this nation from fire to fire, from ruin to ruin, from dust to dust and from ashes to ashes. When will it end? One domino after another, one more assault against their nation. Their pacifism will run this nation into ruin and into surrender. Is not the duty of a nation's elected officials to defend their country and their people? It is a truly sad day for the party of JFK and FDR when they run into such feeble, weak-minded conspiracy theories in service of foreign nations such as Iran. To be frank, I would not be surprised had it been found, tomorrow, that the DNC was taking money from Tehran and from Beijing. After all, what person could hold such an unpatriotic and traitorous viewpoint without being paid off by red China and her international cabal? We shall not stand by as our politicians sell us off, and as the Washington swamp continues to undermine America.

It is in the strength of its people that a nation is united by, and it is in national unity that we are made stronger than the sum of our parts. It is the national duty that all men are united, no matter their class or their state. Our nation is not merely the sum of its parts, but something greater. The strength, the power, imbued by the words "United States of America" have resonated across the globe for generations. Fundamentally, as Americans, we aren't united by class, or by state, but by something greater. We are united by a great American identity, shared by every American in every walk of life. From the great shores of Alaska to the farms of Arkansas, we are united by a great American ideal. The American ideal of ambition, of national duty and of community. We are a united people, we are the UNITED States of America. And so, today, we must stand together in the name of Christianity and the family.

Globalisation, and globalism as a whole, is threatening our sovereignty. It leaves millions of religious radicals on our shores, people who think that it is fine for a husband to rape his wife...But not only that, it forces us to kowtow to the Chinese and Russian governments. The America that we once knew, that we once loved, is being burnt to the ground. The trifecta of Chinese communism, liberalism and globalism have come to destroy the American Dream. The Chinese censor us on the TV, on the radio and on the internet...insurgent liberalism is destroying the American family and globalism is undermining the sovereignty of our nation and is shipping jobs overseas.

In eras long past, inhabited by men long dead, America was, in the words of Ronald Reagan, a shining beacon on the hill. It was a bright era, back when politics still made sense. We all knew our up from our down, and we knew what was reasonable and what wasn't. Republicans, Democrats, back then that didn't matter - we were all Americans. But that was an era long past, one that was destined to never last...Reason gave way to the irrational, and America was a nation forever changed. It didn't happen overnight, but rather slowly, as our country's past began to bleed away from us. The world slowly began to descend, into chaos and into madness. It was the death of the Age of Reason, the death of the enlightenment. We had seen the very face of this nation change, as the country was taken from those who had held it for generations long gone. There was, for lack of a better term, no more American homeland. The very principles of our nation, its very foundations, have been destroyed by a decadent upper class, subsumed in liberal and globalist ideals.

Traditional values, the American family, our very way of life...destroyed by forces much more powerful than us. The old world, the world we knew and loved, was burning in a red-hot inferno, consumed by a new world order, one placed upon the peoples of the world with neither their consent nor their willingness. It is time that we fight back against the coastal elites who have waged war on Western civilisation itself. For God and for country, we defend ourselves and our children from this war on the family, war on Christianity and war on America.
I am the only man who can restore the reason, who can restore integrity back into our politics. We will take back the spirit of this nation, and we will make it greater than it ever has been before. It is heard, in the masses of this nation, the battle cry of the people. We must cast off the chains that have occupied us for decades past, and take our country back!"

Porter Rally, Alken County, South Carolina

"This election that stands before us...This is not merely an election to put a man in the White House, or to put a man to represent you in Washington. This is about the spirit of our nation, and about the future to which we are lending our children. Make no mistake, this is an election about our values, about the future of this nation. The responsibilities of the Presidency are thus: to inspire confidence in the nation across the seas and the rest of the world, to represent our interests in an evermore volatile and dark world and to declare our values, a tradition erstwhile remembered by those who seek the presidency.

In many times, and in many eras, our nation has stood against adversity and against evil. We are, as Reagan said, a shining city on a hill, glowing brighter than any other nation. We are the moral beacon of this nation, the hope against evil. We are the flame of liberty that has always carried high, the flagship that has always remained steady towards its course, no matter what rocks lay ahead.

Today, we have seen our country's institutions, whether they be the institution of marriage, the family or our way of life, assaulted by coastal elites who have worked towards the further moral degradation of American society. They will open our borders to terrorists, to thugs and to rapists under the guise of tolerance and peace. And yet, in their throwing open of the borders in the name of peace, they will bring war to the shores of this nation.

There will be criminals in our streets, gangs and cartels flowing through this country, unless we fight back against the forces that would have us take in these soldiers for massive criminal gangs who will enslave our sons and daughters as they build an empire from American blood. Of course, not every Mexican or central American is part of these cartels - and I would resent the implication that I believe that - but we must not risk it. Letting even one terrorist in would spill the blood of Americans. We need to screen them, take a look at them, ensure that they are innocent - and believe me, a lot of them are.

This is a call to action to all righteous Americans everywhere, in the defence of Judeo-Christian values and in the defence of morality itself. We must resist against these forces of social retreat and degeneracy, who have sought to destroy our very way of life since the days of Reagan. Pornography is just the start. We must wage a war on moral and sexual degeneracy across this country, first by overturning Obergefell v. Hodges, then by overturning Roe v. Wade and later Windsor v. United States. We must defend the minds of our children, and stop them from being brainwashed by the filth that is allowed in modern America. Stand with me, not just for yourselves, but for your children too..

I am the only Presidential candidate who has the experience and who has the conviction to protect the people of these United States. And let me be clear on something, folks: I am the only candidate working to preserve the American order, the way things are, or at least, were. I am the candidate of stability, of strength, and of reason in these trying times. Today, we see an era of turmoil blanketing the Earth. We need a President who can keep the ship stable, who can defend this country from her enemies. And I will do that. Look at my record, folks. I served as Secretary of Defence for President Wolf, the head of the Coalition Forces in Afghanistan and Iraq before that. My record is one of service, not of lust for power or wealth.

In these times, we need a President who can defend this country. All that I ask is that you stand with me. Get your neighbours, get your friends, to vote. Because this is the election that will decide the future of this nation. I ask you to vote not for yourselves, but for your children. Ask yourself: what world do you want to leave for your children? A peaceful, moral and just world, or a degenerate, radical and murderous one? That is your choice. I am the law-and-order candidate, and the other candidates are the candidates of wealth, candidates of Washington and candidates of anarchy.

I ask you one thing and one thing only. Pick justice over anarchy. Pick strength over weakness. Pick resolve over surrender. Make me your next President. If not for yourselves, for your children.

Thank you, and God Bless America."

Porter Rally, Berkeley County, South Carolina

"It is time, my friends, that we recognise the masses of this nation, who have been ignored for so long. Millions of the dispossessed, those who were, as the establishment saw us, at the bottom of the food chain. But President Wolf has changed all that: he has brought a voice to those who have been screaming in the dark, left to perish without basic human dignity. And yet there are still men and women, even within our own party, who wish to tarnish this legacy, the legacy of President Wolf. Richardson, Paulson - they both wish to spit upon the legacy of this great man, of one of the greatest Presidents in the history of this great land.

I served in President Wolf's cabinet, and I presided over the defeat of the Islamic State. For those of you who still doubt me, for those of you who still doubt my fitness as President...Check my record. I understand the Wolf Agenda, from the outside to the core. Let me be clear: America First will continue under a Porter administration. We will get that wall built, we will get those jobs back and we WILL truly, finally, achieve the American Dream!

I stand here today, to call towards those dispossessed and left behind masses who have been ignored for so long. It is time that those who are left behind, who have being disregarded by the political establishment as ignorant, as apathetic, must be heard at long last. Amongst this crowd of "apathetics", as the establishment like to denigrate them as, there are intelligent people, good people, turned off by the corruption in our politics and the hunger of our politicians, the hunger of politicians like Levi Murphy and Martin Spellman, lusting for power, consequences to the American people be damned. And I couldn't blame them. My father was one of these people, back before Arnold Wolf.

Last time he voted was in 1992 and 1996, for Ross Perot. A man who hadn't voted for 20 years, he went to the polls in 2016, and cast a vote for Arnold Wolf. People like my father are the silent majority, are the non-voters. Our politics has become corrupt, has become rotten. And unlike what the establishment might tell you, this is not because the President dares to speak to the truth and hurts the sensibilities of the liberal elite. The establishment say we, the right-wing, are the problem. I say to them: YOU are the problem. YOU are the scourge of this nation. YOU are the corruption that has poisoned the core of politics.

You can look up my character, you can look up my record. I am a good man, that has served his country with conviction and with purpose for my entire adult life. In modern America, there is one question that is rarely ever asked in our discourse: the question of the moral character of our leaders. For far too long, we have been overlooking the indiscretions, the moral failings of our elected officials. It is time we put them further under the microscope and ensure that our children have role models to look up to. Enough is enough, we MUST restore trust in our government lest democracy itself fall.

They are immune because they have power and they use corruption to protect themselves. I will make it my mission to, as Wolf said, to drain the swamp. I will do as has been said, and I shall proclaim that the American people will take over Washington once again. That this country will be ruled by decent, clean men once more. Wolf got the ball rolling, and now we'll take it to the finish line! This once-great land shall be made great again, for freedom shall prevail against the odds that have been put against it.

The world is only getting more and more dangerous, more and more violent. We need a leader who can protect us in this modern age. If not for ourselves, for our children. Our leaders have failed, the establishment have failed and so have the ruling class of this nation. Nobody trusts their politicians anymore. After all, who can trust snivelling narcissists like Richardson when they continue to work for only themselves and for special interests in some Washington backroom?

Children are dying in the streets of this nation, left to starve in the cold because of the gluttony at the top of this wretched and corrupted system. How can these men call themselves Christians whilst they give handouts to the rich and steal money from the poor? They have turned the most vulnerable in our society and made them criminals in their own country. They swim in wealth, eating caviar and drinking French wine.

They like to talk about their own morality, yet leave millions homeless and impoverished in their own nation. They like to talk about the American Dream and equal opportunity, whilst they pick out Ivy League schools for their children and cut healthcare spending, leaving people to die for the mere crime of being poor. They talk about prosperity, and about how the Dow's reached historic highs, yet crime, suicide and addiction still run rampant in our communities.

There is one word for these men, one word and one word only: hypocrite. They are hypocrites and they are liars. Wolf fought to drain Washington of these men, of these hypocrites, and yet they have persisted. We must take our country back, and restore power to the people!

There will be no defeat in this bright and golden dawn. We shall not fall to the hands of tyranny, whether at home or abroad. This great warfare of history, of conflict between peoples and between nations, whether it be through the pen, the sword or the bank account, is one that our people, in their collective strength and will, shall be the victors of. When the dust has settled, and the wreaths of victory have been claimed and a nation proclaimed as the victors of it all, it shall be us. All of human existence, all of human suffering and all of human triumph, has all led up to this very moment in history, to our inevitable and ultimate victory! Because we are America, the greatest land in the world, and we will be great again!"
Proud Libertarian Socialist

Resistance is the only path to freedom under tyranny. Power to the people and down with those who would subvert their will. In the name of justice, we must fight.

Anti-capitalist. Anti-fascist. Anti-authoritarian.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Randy Cramp
@RandyCrampy

'Goldwater Polling' TOTALLY lied by claiming I had not endorsed Karen Brookshire. Wrong. I did endorse her for the Senate race and I privately offered her support for her campaign - she flatly rejected!

Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:14 pm

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
When President Wolf talked about lying polls, at first I did not believe him! But look at the useless Goldwater polling in Texas, they mislead some very strong Republicans by lying about Justice Cramp's record in endorsing Karen Brookshire! She was the worst candidate in Texas history, and Justice Cramp still endorsed her! The lying press is truly good for nothing!

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse