NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:16 am

The Orion Islands wrote:Colbert Twitter @EverittRigbyColbert
"I support a new tax credit of $3,000 for single filers and $6,000 for married couples. The credit would increase dollar for dollar with income up to the maximum amount and would phase out 15 cents per dollar above a certain amount of income. The credit would phase out completely for single filers earning above $60,000 and for married couples and single parents earning above $100,000. This credit would be available in addition to the EITC and other tax credits."
"This will provide $359 billion in tax relief for working families and will lead to another economic revolution, along with making the Wolf Cuts permanent. I also support Amazon paying its fair share so small business can have even more relief."

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
Tax credits for working-class Americans is good. But how will you pay for it WHILE keeping the Wolf Tax Cuts? Its time we reverse these cuts so the wealthy pay their fair share and the rest of Americans have more in their pocket!
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:19 am

Thomas Volker
@RepresentativeVolker
Today, Senator Frankston and his family are in the thoughts and prayers of both my family and I as he makes his recovery.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:28 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:

The Volker Residence
Falls Church, Virginia
September 18th, 2019

(Image)
"Let's dig in then." added Torrie.

"I hope you enjoy the more Southern food we're having tonight Caroline, probably more enjoyable than wrangling with your counterparts in the Senate."

The Volker Residence
Falls Church, Virginia
September 18th, 2019

“From experience, I know it’s certainly been more enjoyable than some of the conversations I’ve had on the Hill since I first arrived back in 1995.” Thomas added before sipping some sweet tea.
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:40 am

The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Colbert: "What is the rest of your foreign policy?"

"Foreign policy is a huge field, Senator Colbert, you're probably going to want to ask more specific questions."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:44 am

Greater Arab State wrote:

The Volker Residence
Falls Church, Virginia
September 18th, 2019

(Image)
"Let's dig in then." added Torrie.

"I hope you enjoy the more Southern food we're having tonight Caroline, probably more enjoyable than wrangling with your counterparts in the Senate."

The Volker Residence
Falls Church, Virginia
September 18th, 2019

“From experience, I know it’s certainly been more enjoyable than some of the conversations I’ve had on the Hill since I first arrived back in 1995.” Thomas added before sipping some sweet tea.

"Well, I've always enjoyed Southern food when I've had the opportunity to eat it. I think we had this one dinner at the State Department and (not-Colin Powell)'s people had served up quite the feast." She smiled, shaking her head. "Was a very laid back staff affair. I do miss Foggy Bottom." Looking between the Volkers, she smiled. "I'm surprised the White House didn't officially comment on the Murphy business."
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:47 am

New Cobastheia wrote:
Alozia wrote:"Hmm..." Tawney considered his options. "Me and Arnold don't have the most active working relationship, but if you think it's worth an attempt... We could try it."

"I think it could work, ensure him on both angles that his legacy will live on in the next administration."

"All right, we should set up the meeting then."
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:52 am

Meelducan wrote:
Number One Observatory Circle, Washington D.C
Tawney-Walker Meeting

Matt took a seat in the study, resting his hands on his lap.

"I want to ask you, one former whip to a current whip, how you feel about the current Republican Congressional leadership? I only ask this with all the leaks coming out from Republican leaders. It's disheartening knowing that there is such a big divide between the Republicans in Congress and the Republicans running for the nomination."

"Well, I have to admit that I expected Minority Leader Volker to be more cautious with his involvement in the primary. His shifting loyalties undoubtedly cost him a fair amount of reputation."
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Azekopolaltion » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:12 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Colbert Twitter @EverittRigbyColbert
"I support a new tax credit of $3,000 for single filers and $6,000 for married couples. The credit would increase dollar for dollar with income up to the maximum amount and would phase out 15 cents per dollar above a certain amount of income. The credit would phase out completely for single filers earning above $60,000 and for married couples and single parents earning above $100,000. This credit would be available in addition to the EITC and other tax credits."
"This will provide $359 billion in tax relief for working families and will lead to another economic revolution, along with making the Wolf Cuts permanent. I also support Amazon paying its fair share so small business can have even more relief."

Tim Westra

@WestraNJ
timwestra.com

Glad politicians from both sides of the aisle are endorsing the spirit of the #RAISEAct, which will expand the EITC and provide unmarried working people with up to $3000, and married couples with children with up to $12,1000 dollars in tax cuts. Let's put more cash in the pockets of middle class families. Read the plan on our site.
Last edited by Azekopolaltion on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azekopolaltion » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Tim Westra
Washington, D.C.
September 24th, 2020

After finishing his chat with Murphy, Tim was ready for his meeting with the Speaker. He was going to be just on time for the meeting, and he was being punctual on purpose; the Speaker was a busy woman, and he didn't want to keep her waiting, even if it meant a shorter talk with Levi. Although Tim was quite glad that he had escaped from that conversation; he had run out of ways to signal to the man that he wasn't inclined to offer him his endorsement after what they'd gone through in the primary.

He quietly entered the office and smiled at the young chap who worked as Simone's secretary. "Is the Speaker ready to see me?"
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:22 pm

Azekopolaltion wrote:
(Image)
Tim Westra
Washington, D.C.
September 24th, 2020

After finishing his chat with Murphy, Tim was ready for his meeting with the Speaker. He was going to be just on time for the meeting, and he was being punctual on purpose; the Speaker was a busy woman, and he didn't want to keep her waiting, even if it meant a shorter talk with Levi. Although Tim was quite glad that he had escaped from that conversation; he had run out of ways to signal to the man that he wasn't inclined to offer him his endorsement after what they'd gone through in the primary.

He quietly entered the office and smiled at the young chap who worked as Simone's secretary. "Is the Speaker ready to see me?"

Christian stood up and went to nod to Senator Westra. "Yes, the Speaker is ready to see you, Senator." He went over to open the door to Caroline's office, and the Speaker was eyeing a clock with a gentle smile, pouring two cups of tea steadily.

"Your punctuality has improved drastically since Cornell, Tim."
Neoliberal

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Governor Jonah Prendergast Jr.
New Hampshire
Thursday 3rd October, 2019

Portsmouth

It was time for Jonah to work on a new pitch, and whilst Portsmouth was known principally for its naval shipbuilding, the role of the fishing industry here and across New England was not to be understated. The Maine fishermen in particular had been pro-Wolf for decades (on account of his prior congressional service), and here in Portsmouth - where you could see Maine just over the state border - was as good a place as any to debut his explicit pitch to fishermen. Fishing communities in decline was a common story in many societies, not just the US, and the sincere economic reality that it represented was worthy of recognition.

Strawbery Banke Museum was an eclectic venue, but a capacious one. A living history museum, it harked back to a simpler time, an older time when America was still growing, still advancing. Progress - real progress - over recession and decay. That was, at the very least, the aesthetic that the campaign tried to go for when it hired the place to host the event. If anything, at least he was supporting a local cultural institution. WIth the event taking place outdoors, he took advantage of the declining heat. It was October now, but the tail end of the summer heat could just about be salvaged before they really rolled into autumn and winter.

Taking to the stage, Jonah went to deliver his new fishing pitch.

"Hello, Porstmouth! Good morning, New Hampshire! It is always good to be back here in the Granite State!

Portsmouth is one of our great coastal cities, a representation of the true coastal America. Rather than a hive of elitism like Manhattan or Los Angeles, you are not poisoned with the privileged outlook of people like Speaker Simone or Martin Spellman. You represent a tradition of hardiness, industriousness, and courage that has served this Republic for generations upon generations. As navy men, as shipbuilders, and - relevant to the topic of my speech here today - as fishermen. The Greater American fisheries industry is on the path to recovery for the first time in decades, but more needs to be done, and you are right to demand more!

In the previous Congress, Republican Representative (not-Dan Young) of Alaska succeeded in loosening the belt of federal fishing regulations, giving the power back to local fisheries. That's commendable work, and it's work that I'm proud that my good friend and endorser Tom Volker was a part of. But there remains great, arbitrary challenges to your work, challenges that need to be confronted if we are going to protect the great work, the institution, that is American fishing. Your communities have fed America for centuries. I see no reason why we should give up on fish now.

President Baharia, and President Clifford before him, and President Carter before him, and so many Democratic Presidents have wrapped nooses around your necks by abusively extending preservation laws like National Monuments in order to curtail your access to the waters where you could be catching fish. Whether it's here in New Hampshire, or in Alaska, or in a hundred other places on our coastline, you are unfairly and unjustly limited in your ability to fish. Hampering the profitability of your fisheries, cutting your incomes. This is definitively wrong.

It is not only wrong because it hurts you, the worker, but it is wrong because it hurts the consumer! Restricting the catch doesn't just choke out our coastal communities but makes the price of fish more expensive for the average American to buy! Now, I'm no dietician but I know fish is good for you. I try to have one fish supper a week, I think a lot of people should. But how can we encourage Americans to eat fish when the price is artificially inflated by overzealous 'conservation' policies? It is the fishing communities that know their fish stocks best, they know when to fish and not to fish. Overfishing is not going to happen if we let the people who know best - fishermen - self-regulate. Not bureaucrats in Washington.

So what am I going to do for you? I'm going to liberate the fishing industry. Whether it's Maine lobster, or Rhode Island crab. Alaskan Pacific cod, or New Hampshire haddock. We need to claim these fish stocks for you and for the American buyer. To do that, I will pursue multiple angles of reform to tear up the red tape coiled brutally around you, and roll back the National Monuments that have been established for reasons not germane or relevant to why that system was set up in the first place. I will let you fish again, and allow our Greater American fishing industry to be guarded once and for all!

I will continue to devolve power regarding fisheries policy from the federal government to the several states, and to the individual fishing communities which know fishing best. New Hampshire fishing should be led by New Hampshirites, and it's about time that these agenda-driven bureaucracies are removed from your lives. It is not fair to expect you to jump through hoops to do your jobs. Fishing is a rewarding career, I greatly enjoyed time I spent in February at a fishery in Alaska, seeing for myself the skills people employ when the fish are landed for processing.

And that's what attracts me so much to the fisheries. It is the community, not merely an industry. It is the way that these skills are passed down in the families, father-to-son. Lineages going back decades or even centuries. A communal pride in decent word, good Christian work, that is worthy of celebration. America's traditional industries have suffered a lot recently, and the fisheries have been no exception, but it is my cast iron promise to you that a Prendergast Administration will not leave you behind. Not now, not ever. Your problems are America's problems, and they will be solved!

By helping to make food in the United States cheaper, you will be contributing to an overarching economic strategy to make the lives of all Americans easier. You are heroes of the economic revolution that is sweeping the continent, and I promise you, you will be recognized. I think we need to see more fishermen and fish processors invited to the White House rather than basketball stars and Hollywood elites. You are heroes, and by your good, decent industry - by the industry of your forefathers - you are part of the story of American greatness, a story I wish to honor.

When the Republican primary comes to New Hampshire, I hope that you'll put your faith in me, your trust in me, like you did with President Wolf in 2016, and pick Prendergast as the Republican nominee for President. I'd welcome any volunteers or donations to the campaign, naturally, and you can also contribute to our ongoing policy forum online on our website. Our policies are built on the voices and the needs of ordinary Americans, not self-interested think tank wonks, and I'd be eager to hear what the fishermen of New Hampshire have to say.

God bless you all, Portsmouth. It's an honor to be here today, to hear you out, to be able to listen to you and meet you. God bless the United States, and God bless New Hampshire!

Claremont

Arriving in Claremont, Jonah braced himself to try to win over more of that blue collar vote that had made New Hampshire tantalizingly close in 2016. He didn't just believe that New Hampshire was winnable in this primary, but that he could confidently win it in the general. With the right campaign, with the right approach, showing his compassion and openness to worker's needs, he felt he could triumph here over someone like Veléz or Dayton - and even the ecological zeitgeist of Levi Murphy meant that it seemed open to him.

As the campaign set up at the somewhat cosy Common Man Inn in Claremont, he decided to catch a beer with the locals on a very spur of the moment decision. Settling in with them and just having a chat. Learning about local issues, bonding. He didn't just talk politics, he talked about a number of things. How the NFL was going, the crash down at Daytona, showing how - if you peeled away the money - he was just a guy. Eventually, time came for him to do his talk, and he took to the microphone like a natural.

"Hello, Claremont! Hello, New Hampshire!

Across New England, the old industrial mills were the hearts of your communities. When I visited Maine, I went to Bucksport and saw what the loss of but one paper mill did to a community. Here in Nashua, you've lost countless more. Paper is not obsolete. Fabrics are not obsolete. Basic machine parts are definitely not obsolete. They are not like the steam engine, the musket, or the ox-laden plow. They are products that millions of Americans use every day. So why have our traditional industrial mills been left behind? Why have the people who work them been so cruelly abandoned?

Uncaring shortsightedness. Cowardice. Ignorance. Complacent Democrats have pursued an agenda that has waged a silent war on industries like paper and cloth production, and has had the most destructive effects on your communities. An agenda that has torn the heart out of what was once a decent, well-to-do mill town. Your jobs were secure, your jobs were well paying, your jobs gave you dignity. That has been stripped away from you with no valid justification. This silent massacre of our working communities must come to an end, and it must come to an end sooner rather than later.

That is why we need to not only elect a pro-business Republican to succeed President Wolf, we need to defend the Senate, and we need to take back the House. New Hampshire is so, so important for that. You've delivered fine Republican legislators to Congress, including Senator Merriam, whose unflinchingly pro-business stance has served to help stem the bleeding from communities like your own. In 2022, I hope you re-elect her. But in the shorter term, we have more pressing issues. 2020 is when everything is decided - whether we stick with the regeneration of the industrial Northeast, whether it's here or in Maine or in Pennsylvania.

If we go with the Democrats, what is their plan for the economy? Let's look at Senator Winthrop's Off Fossil Fuels Act. The rapid decarbonization of our economy would strike before new renewables would be in place to supplement the market. Energy prices would skyrocket. The fuel in your cars could cost twice as much, three times as much. The electricity for your homes and workplaces could cost many times more. So not only will your day-to-day cost of living go up, but the industries you work in would become far less sustainable. Factories would face closure. Thousands of workers in this state and many others could face redundancy.

Let's look at Senator Westra's farming plan, which'd eliminate the subsidies that make the food you eat cheap. Your food bills, month by month, week by week, will go up. So even if you do keep your jobs, you'll have to do it on emptier stomachs. There is nothing fair, there is nothing just, there is nothing American about denying the Norman Rockwell fantasy of the fully laden table from our family's homes. At least, I suppose, I can say that Tiny Tim Westra is a convincing socialist, with that specter of food scarcity rising from his policy platform.

This isn't the America you deserve. This isn't the America you vote for. Ultimately, the danger is that even if you vote for a Democrat who represents a really good investment for your communities on paper, they'll conform with the agenda of their potential new 'progressive' leaders. They'll leave you behind to pursue their own ambitions and their own agenda. This is not merely patently unfair, it's downright wrong. Instead, let's look at what a Prendergast Administration can offer you.

My Administration will end the war on the traditional industries. We will make sure you still have jobs to go to, secure in the knowledge that those jobs won't go away. And we will invest in our traditional industries so that towns like this can be made great again. Guarding our Greater America means pursuing growth with full force, in top gear. We can't allow traditional industrial towns like Claremont to be left behind. We need to make sure there aren't just jobs for those already working here, but for those who lost them in the Baharia Recession. We need to make sure there are jobs still here when your sons and daughters grow up and need them.

My Administration will make work - not welfare - pay. You work your asses off in these factories and mills, and the returns are chipped away by tax. New Hampshire has been great on a state level for blocking prohibitive, broad-based taxes. It's time for the federal government to get with the system. Income taxes for working Americans need to be abolished. Not a complicated grant system, not a fiddly exemption or deductible. Abolished. The poorest in our society, our working classes, should not be paying taxes at all. That is the policy I will pursue as your President.

My Administration will push to make food and energy and fuel cheaper, so that your day to day expenses go down. Combine that with a moderate, sustainable increase in the minimum wage, and you've got a formula to stretch real wages way further without needing to push for big minimum wage boosts for that aren't designed to serve you. When Democrats talk about a $15 minimum wage, they mean $10 for the Fed and $5 for the citizen. Well, I say that wages are for workers, not for Washington!

You have been a fantastic audience, and this is a beautiful community. I look forward to coming back to New Hampshire again and again, I always find it beautiful here. Thank you so much for listening. God bless you, and God bless the United States of America!"
Neoliberal

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azekopolaltion » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Christian stood up and went to nod to Senator Westra. "Yes, the Speaker is ready to see you, Senator." He went over to open the door to Caroline's office, and the Speaker was eyeing a clock with a gentle smile, pouring two cups of tea steadily.

"Your punctuality has improved drastically since Cornell, Tim."

Westra chuckled in response, smiling back as he entered the office. He was late for a lot of things back at university - he was never on time to meetings with other members of the Cornell Democrats, which he was admittedly not really an active member of but was still interested enough to show up for. More interested than he was in going to class, at any rate.

"Well, you've finally succeeded at getting me to be on time," he joked, remembering that Simone was also a member. "I didn't get the opportunity to congratulate you since the promotion."
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:
“Oh? I must admit Mike, that does come as a surprise. Why might that be?” Marshall enquired, admittedly, she had a rain idea as to what the Floridian would say next but she ensured that her face gave no hint of that.

“Well, to shoot straight with you, you’re on my shortlist for Vice President. You’d be a great fit- a woman like I’ve promised, midwestern bona fides, winning track record in an increasingly competitive state, great record in Congress- it works out perfectly.”

“Well, that does come as a surprise Mike, one that I’m grateful for being considered for. However, I do have some questions regarding that particular offer.” The Kansas Governor said politely.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:08 pm

Azekopolaltion wrote:Westra chuckled in response, smiling back as he entered the office. He was late for a lot of things back at university - he was never on time to meetings with other members of the Cornell Democrats, which he was admittedly not really an active member of but was still interested enough to show up for. More interested than he was in going to class, at any rate.

"Well, you've finally succeeded at getting me to be on time," he joked, remembering that Simone was also a member. "I didn't get the opportunity to congratulate you since the promotion."

"You're running for President, Tim, it was inevitable you were going to be busy. I understand entirely." She added milk and sugar to her own tea and took the cup with its saucer, sliding the tray over to put it closer to the Senator as she sat down. "I'm a little disheartened by the rumors you're looking at pulling out."
Neoliberal

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Porter Rally, Columbus, Ohio

"It is truly a wonderful today to come into this great city on. It is amazing to see this great turnout, as it shows that there is a hunger in the American people, a silent majority, who want to see the return of moral law and order to this great and green land. We are a nation of duty, morality and justice, and those are the values for which I stand here today. I am a patriot, I am a soldier and I am an American. I'm not from the swamp - I only have about as much experience as Wolf did when he got elected. I'm not born with a silver spoon in my mouth unlike Governor Prendergast - my father was a farmer and I'm a farmer's son.

Our government, our elected officials, they have betrayed us time and time again. Whether it is letting our borders swarm with the soldiers of drug cartels or letting China overtake us globally and ship our jobs off to foreign countries, the Washington SWAMP has failed us all as Americans. It is time that we stand behind a President, stand behind a government, that is built by the people for the people. We must regain trust in our institutions, in our country, and ensure that the legacy of moral America is protected.

We will not let ourselves be infiltrated, nor will we let ourselves be defeated. We are a great many people in number, and together we can overcome the challenges ahead of us. This election is one of the most important in our lifetimes, as it represents a tipping point in American politics. Shall we let the flag fall and let our colours run? No, I say. And no, says the silent majority. No, we will not let our country fall. No, we will resist, we will hold on. This is our country and we will not let it be destroyed from within.

To tell the truth to all of you, the American Dream isn't just a mirage. It is something that we can achieve - yes, it has been stolen from us - but implicit in the slogan Make America Great Again, the one that Wolf run under, is hope. Hope of a better future, hope of a better world. Many of my opponents have accused me of running a campaign on bigotry and hatred - and yet that is not what I am selling. I am selling hope, justice, to the dispossessed American. To the Americans left behind by globalisation and social iconoclastism. We will overcome the liberal establishment, we will overcome the thugs and brutes crossing our borders.

I sell not fear, but victory and hope. There are great enemies across the ocean, yes, but they are enemies we can defeat, with the combined will of our peoples. China may be rising, sure, but let us remember that we are a nation indivisible, undefeatable and greater than any other. When we truly put our mind to something, we can do it. In the name of God, we will prevail.

This will be a hard campaign, no doubt, but I feel what I am selling to you - hope. We can overcome, we can prevail. Our greatness will come back again, as we are a people that went to the Moon, a people that invented the internet and the aeroplane and a people that have overcome adversity at every turn and emerged victorious. The postmodernist, coastal elites have worked to undermine this nation's greatness, this nation's power, ready to sell us off to China and to Iran. Yet I will not let them win. We will not let them win. We must protect our children against the forces of godless liberalism, against the forces that would have us take in murderers and rapists.

Because, and I do not say this lightly, we are a people greater than any other. No matter the odds, no matter the challenge...We will prevail. Liberalism may be attacking our institutions, controlling our media as they brainwash our children with an alt-gender, alt-sexuality agenda as they let paedophiles slip into little girl's bathrooms. Their ideology is obscene and it is disgusting. But we must not worry, for we will prevail. We will win.

Because we are America. And America will prevail."

Porter Rally, Cincinnati, Ohio

"First off, I would like to say good afternoon to you all, what a lovely turnout! This is truly an amazing day for America, an amazing day for all of us, as it shows the wonderful health of our campaign to bring back morality, justice and reason to American politics. Together, we must unite, as Americans and as citizens of this great nation.

I'll be straight with you all - this election is one of the most important in our lifetime. We must, in the name of God and of country, end the moral decadence of the corrupt institutions that have taken part in the moral decay of this nation. We have seen our opponents defend the indefensible: from murder to sodomy, they have continued to chip away at the morals of this sacred land. Let us, as God-fearing men, stand up for our faith and our freedom in these times of trouble. There shall not be, on God's green earth, an America of filth, of immorality and of decadence. It is in the providence of God and the defence of our nation that we must ensure that the world that is left to our children is pure and clean.

The Democrats have worked to wage war on family values, on Christianity and on our way of life. Coastal elites stand at the vanguard of the destruction of the nuclear family, letting homosexuals marry and letting paedophiles molest our children, as a silent genocide of children in the womb occurs through their anti-life policies. We must defend ourselves and our children against the militias and terrorists crossing our border and arriving on our shores. This insanity must end. We will not let them prevail, for we are America, land of duty, patriotism and morality. We will not let terrorists take over our country, nor will we allow the destruction of the family and the destruction of Western Christianity itself to continue.

We will resist this internal takeover of our country, the slow corruption of our morals and our institutions, through the ballot box and on the streets. We must go, from door to door, from street to street, to march against this hostile takeover of our once-great land. This is a call to action to all righteous Americans everywhere, in the defence of Judeo-Christian values and in the defence of morality itself. We must resist against these forces of social retreat and degeneracy, who have sought to destroy our very way of life since the days of Reagan. We will no longer be silenced by the forces of the regressive left, who look to suppress and oppress our voices in the name of tolerance.

The choice here is very simple: morality or immorality, terror or peace, justice or anarchy. We must work together as a people, as a nation, to defend our way of life across the globe. The world must be made safe for democracy, and we must protect our own, come hell or high water. Every American has a duty to one another, and it is in that duty that I stand here today, as a patriot, as a soldier and as an American. We arrive here today in these trying times, as America is slowly beaten down from within and without.

But it is always important to remember, whenever you feel pessimistic about the future of this country, that yes, liberals may have the establishment, the media, they do not have what we have. We have hope, we have numbers, we have the people of this nation. There is no doubt in my heart that we will prevail against the threats that stand against the order of our nation today and there is no doubt that God will grant us victory in the days ahead.

This will be a hard campaign, no doubt, but I feel what I am selling to you - hope. We can overcome, we can prevail. Our greatness will come back again, as we are a people that went to the Moon, a people that invented the internet and the aeroplane and a people that have overcome adversity at every turn and emerged victorious. The postmodernist, coastal elites have worked to undermine this nation's greatness, this nation's power, ready to sell us off to China and to Iran. Yet I will not let them win. We will not let them win. We must protect our children against the forces of godless liberalism, against the forces that would have us take in murderers and rapists.

But fundamentally, we will win. We will prevail. Because we are America. And we will overcome all challenges, all adversity, because, come hell or high water, we are united and we are strong."

Porter Rally, Cleveland, Ohio

"It is nice to be in such a wonderful place today, to speak to such and healthy crowd! I find it wonderful how so many Americans today are still willing to stand up for the values the liberal establishment has worked so hard to bury. I think this truly proves something - that America is a Christian country, with a Christian people and a Christian spirit. Whether it is in the Protestant work ethic or in our God-fearing morals, we are at the core, a Christian nation. Today, we march to fulfill the will of God - to end the farce of homosexual marriage and to defend the nuclear family.

There has been great work from a great many people and organisations to stop the moral degradation of this country, and I hope to be counted in their ranks. It is time that we finally defeat the liberal, anti-Christian order and ensure that traditional morality wins out. We will not let these godless iconoclasts stand against our way of life, nor overthrow our values. We must stand together, in defence of what we hold dear. We will not be defeated by the anti-science and anti-truth Democrats who wage war against our way of life, and against our very culture.

Today, as we march towards our objectives of patriotism, of righteousness and of morality, we have seen liberals continue to wage war against our nation from within. They have declared war on our freedom, on our very way of life...There is no alternative to conservatism but the degeneracy of America, as once did happen to Rome. They have continued to aid and abet both terrorism from the Middle East and gangs from both our Southern border and in the urban areas of this nation in the name of tolerance, in the name of political correctness.

And yet they will keep failing. They will not win, they will not prevail. Our way of life, our religion and our culture will not be defeated by violent iconoclasts who have worked to undermine us from the very beginning. We must work in the defence of Judeo-Christian values, and stop the moral decay of this nation. It is due time that we rebuild the fibre, we rebuild the backbone that is our fundamental morality, not just as Christians, but as human beings. Religion is morality itself: godless liberalism stands against it.

The choice here is very simple: morality or immorality, terror or peace, justice or anarchy. We must work together as a people, as a nation, to defend our way of life across the globe. The world must be made safe for democracy, and we must protect our own, come hell or high water. Every American has a duty to one another, and it is in that duty that I stand here today, as a patriot, as a soldier and as an American. We arrive here today in these trying times, as America is slowly beaten down from within and without.

As President Wolf said, we must put America First, not merely in our words or in our hearts, but in our actions as well. And so I shall not merely make trade fair for our country and bring back jobs to our shores, along with ensuring that our foreign interests are represented. America First doesn't mean isolation, it means a foreign policy to strengthen our influence across the world. It is in the defence of our values that we stand here today, in order to ensure that our great society is defended from the corrupt influences of liberal fascism and socialist tyranny. We will no longer succumb to subjugation or to decadence, as we as a people must take our destiny once more and defend ourselves from the pestilence that has covered our lands. This is a call to action to all Americans, from every state, to join us in the fight. I urge all of you to assist our movement by donating through there, along with canvassing for the campaign and joining our social media base by following, subscribing and joining our communities. This campaign isn't just about me. It is about you, the American people, and the goals that we must achieve as a nation to claim our destiny in this world.

Thank you, and may God Bless America."

Porter Rally, Mansfield, Ohio

"Citizens of America, together, when united, we are undefeatable and unstoppable. We are a people that has overcome the greatest challenges ever seen to the world, whether it is getting the first man on the moon, inventing the internet or defeating the greatest evils born of this Earth. Because, and I do not say this lightly, we are a people greater than any other. No matter the odds, no matter the challenge...We will prevail. Liberalism may be attacking our institutions, controlling our media as they brainwash our children with an alt-gender, alt-sexuality agenda as they let paedophiles slip into little girl's bathrooms. Their ideology is obscene and it is disgusting. But we must not worry, for we will prevail. We will win.

We will win in every street, in every corner. Let me be clear: we will not be silenced in this era, nor in the next. Not as I stand breathing and living upon this Earth. It is time that we, righteous citizens of these United States, take back what is ours at the ballot box. We must protect the institutions of American family, American faith and American freedom that have been violently assaulted by antifa thugs and Sinophiles.

The American family is the cornerstone of society, and liberalism has worked to undermine it. As President, I will restore the sanctity of life, the sanctity of love and the sanctity of marriage in this great land. Today, we must defend the values that have made this nation what it is today. Together, it is time we stand as Americans, against the corruption of our institutions by Coastal Elites who have waged war on our way of life, our faith and our children.

We need a strong, powerful leader that can lead us through these times of turmoil, these times where our national solidarity is more important than ever. Today, I call upon you to join the fight, American citizen. It is time that we march onwards, onwards to victory and to freedom, for the defence of our homeland. America must be protected at the ballot box and on the street.

So I call all righteous people upon this green and holy land to join us in our campaign for morality, reason and for the American way-of-life. I call upon people from all sides of the political spectrum to support us. The dispossessed of America, her poor and her weak, I call upon them to let themselves be heard in the time to come, in this upcoming decade of international turmoil. Our very future is at stake here. We must ask ourselves a fundamental question: what is the world we wish to leave to our children? A genderless, godless and immoral world, or a moral, reasonable and free world? We fight against the forces of social tyranny and slavery on the other side, as we must liberate ourselves from the ideals of godless men on the other side of the aisle. It is time that we, as a nation, rise to the challenge in front of us. Our way of life is threatened, and we must come to its defence, lest we lose our nation, our land and our very morality. It is time that we wage a war of self-defence against of the degenerate, decadent liberalism of upper-class Beverly Hills elites.

We will resist this internal takeover of our country, the slow corruption of our morals and our institutions, through the ballot box and on the streets. We must go, from door to door, from street to street, to march against this hostile takeover of our once-great land. This is a call to action to all righteous Americans everywhere, in the defence of Judeo-Christian values and in the defence of morality itself. We must resist against these forces of social retreat and degeneracy, who have sought to destroy our very way of life since the days of Reagan. We will no longer be silenced by the forces of the regressive left, who look to suppress and oppress our voices in the name of tolerance.

It is time that we, as a nation, come in defence of the values that we have held dear since our formation. We must, in the name of our sons and daughters, rally around the flag and resist the assault on American values and American morality. As President, I will overturn Obergefell v. Hodges, Roe v. Wade and other Supreme Court cases that have been wrongly ruled in favour of the liberal elites who have corrupted the judiciary and institutions of this country, who, despite being created as a check on power, have worked to propagate and strengthen the ideas of the liberal establishment.

The American order is under attack and we must protect it, come hell or high water. Citizens of this great nation must rise together in the defence of our children and of our nation, no matter what stands against us. Our enemies will always chant the same words, always give the same boos and snarls. Yet we will not be defeated, whether on the streets or on the ballot box. The enemies of democracy, whether at home or abroad, have worked to undermine the system that has kept this nation moral and free ever since our inception.

It is time that the silent majority, the unheard masses of this nation rise up and take our country back from the postmodernist, liberal elites that have worked to corrupt and seize our institutions from the American people in the name of political correctness and progress. What is progressive about destroying the American family, about assaulting our freedom of speech and about murdering children? If that is what progress is, I am against it. It is time that those masses of Americans, the unheard masses, the silent majority, ought to rise up and take back the country that is theirs. It is in the necessity of history that the people take back the nation that is there. We will not surrender to the subjugation of tyranny upon our nation, and it is in defence of God and country that I stand here today, ready to put America First and end the liberal stranglegrip on this great land. We will ensure that the sacrifices of our armies, across all of history, shall not be in vain, as the values that America has always represented and fought for shall be defended under my Presidency. We must not let fear drive us away from the destiny of our people, but rather we must charge forth, and bring prosperity and justice to this great and mighty land."

Porter Rally, Athens, Ohio

"Good afternoon, good citizens of America!" He said, to the cheering crowd.

"In 2016, President Wolf made a pledge to Make America Great Again. In doing so, he appointed me as Secretary of Defence - an appointment I am very grateful and proud to have, as I served under a man who, I feel, is the best President of the 21st century - and I stand here with you today, ready to carry out his legacy, to Make America Greater. It is time that we have a President, who, like Arnold Wolf, will stand for the sons and daughters of this nation, and defend her morality and strength against the threats abroad

We must, in the name of God and of country, end the moral decadence of the corrupt institutions that have taken part in the moral decay of this nation. We have seen our opponents defend the indefensible: from murder to sodomy, they have continued to chip away at the morals of this sacred land. Let us, as God-fearing men, stand up for our faith and our freedom in these times of trouble. There shall not be, on God's green earth, an America of filth, of immorality and of decadence. It is in the providence of God and the defence of our nation that we must ensure that the world that is left to our children is pure and clean.

Today, we stand in an era more tumultuous than anything our nation has experienced since the Second World War. We have come in an era where men conspire to murder children, and conspire to allow the infiltration of transsexuals into little girl's bathrooms. And what have our leaders said about it? They called moral degradation "progress", and told us to shut up about it. They called us misogynists and homophobes, all because we want to defend the innocence of our daughters. It is time that we say that enough is enough, and stand for morality and reason in this new era.

As you know, Iran has just committed a great act of aggression towards the United States of America. Today, I wish to call upon our elected leaders in Congress to take action against the Islamist thugs and bandits that make up the Islamist Republic of Iran. Let me be clear: as President, I will not let our nation be threatened by these thugs, by these fanatics. Iran is a terrorist state, one run by men who would love to see this nation die. To some, this may just be a drone. But this is more than just a drone. This is about the lack of respect that Iran has for the United States, for us. We must teach them a lesson, if not with sanctions, then with guns. I have served in Iraq, in Somalia and In Afghanistan. I recognise that, yes, war is a brutal thing, but we must have a President and Congress who can do what must be done. We must defend ourselves against the acts of aggression that have been made against our country and our people!

I am here, to stand for the moral majority of Americans, call towards those dispossessed and left behind masses who have been ignored for so long. It is time that those who are left behind, who have being disregarded by the political establishment as ignorant, as apathetic, must be heard at long last. Amongst this crowd of "apathetics", as the establishment like to denigrate them as, there are intelligent people, good people, turned off by the corruption in our politics and the hunger of our politicians, the hunger of politicians like Levi Murphy and Martin Spellman, lusting for power, consequences to the American people be damned. And I couldn't blame them. My father was one of these people, back before Arnold Wolf. Last time he voted was in 1992 and 1996, for Ross Perot. A man who hadn't voted for 20 years, he went to the polls in 2016, and cast a vote for Arnold Wolf. People like my father are the silent majority, are the non-voters. Our politics has become corrupt, has become rotten. And unlike what the establishment might tell you, this is not because the President dares to speak to the truth and hurts the sensibilities of the liberal elite. The establishment say we, the moral majority, are the problem. I say to them: YOU are the problem. YOU are the scourge of this nation. YOU are the corruption that has poisoned the core of politics.

As President Wolf said, we must put America First, not merely in our words or in our hearts, but in our actions as well. And so I shall not merely make trade fair for our country and bring back jobs to our shores, along with ensuring that our foreign interests are represented. America First doesn't mean isolation, it means a foreign policy to strengthen our influence across the world. It is in the defence of our values that we stand here today, in order to ensure that our great society is defended from the corrupt influences of liberal fascism and socialist tyranny. We will no longer succumb to subjugation or to decadence, as we as a people must take our destiny once more and defend ourselves from the pestilence that has covered our lands. This is a call to action to all Americans, from every state, to join us in the fight. One of the greatest things a movement needs is a flag, so today, in front of the whole nation, I would like to announce that we, listening to your calls, have new merchandise available at AmericaFirst.com. I urge all of you to assist our movement by donating through there, along with canvassing for the campaign and joining our social media base by following, subscribing and joining our communities. This campaign isn't just about me. It is about you, the American people, and the goals that we must achieve as a nation to claim our destiny in this world.

So I will finish off my speech with this: it is very much due that we, as Americans, awake to this truth of our country. It is time that we rise to the occasion, and resist the liberal subjugation of our nation. They have worked to undermine our morality, our very way of life for so long. Let us be clear, as citizens of America, we will not be trod underfoot by the forces of iconoclasticism anymore. For God and for country, we must end such pestilence and immorality before it consumes our way of life. They burn our flag in the streets and refuse to stand to the anthem. Such behaviour is unpatriotic and ought to held unacceptable in this great land!

There is a question in this country that is being asked, that is being pondered, by every man and woman in this nation. It can be heard in the streets, in the houses of this nation. The answer to this question is what it is at stake in this election. When this question is said, and it is answered, this nation shall come out of the dust anew, whether for better or for worse. But what is the question, my friends? The question is one that looms over our heads, one that has been ringing for century after century...What is the spirit of America? What does our flag represent, what do our troops defend? That is the question that stands before this nation, before all of us, and it is our duty to answer it. Our duty to answer the call given to us, by our ancestors and our descendants. It is the call given to us by every mountain of this nation, by every shining lake and by every bright and heavenly shore. And I have come hear, to answer that question, to do as my duty requires me to. I have fought for this nation with my blood, with my sweat and my tears, and so it is time that I fight this great battle, this battle for the spirit of America. And I will encourage that you fight it with me! On the streets, on the phones and on the air, together we can make a difference! Thank you, and God bless America!"

Porter Rally, Jacksonville, Florida

"Good afternoon, great citizens of this nation. In 2016, President Wolf made a pledge to Make America Great Again. In doing so, he appointed me as Secretary of Defence - an appointment I am very grateful and proud to have, as I served under a man who, I feel, is the best President of the 21st century - and I stand here with you today, ready to carry out his legacy, to Make America Greater. It is time that we have a President, who, like Arnold Wolf, will stand for the sons and daughters of this nation, and defend her morality and strength against the threats abroad

We must, in the name of God and of country, end the moral decadence of the corrupt institutions that have taken part in the moral decay of this nation. We have seen our opponents defend the indefensible: from murder to sodomy, they have continued to chip away at the morals of this sacred land. Let us, as God-fearing men, stand up for our faith and our freedom in these times of trouble. There shall not be, on God's green earth, an America of filth, of immorality and of decadence. It is in the providence of God and the defence of our nation that we must ensure that the world that is left to our children is pure and clean.

Today, we stand in an era more tumultuous than anything our nation has experienced since the Second World War. We have come in an era where men conspire to murder children, and conspire to allow the infiltration of transsexuals into little girl's bathrooms. And what have our leaders said about it? They called moral degradation "progress", and told us to shut up about it. They called us misogynists and homophobes, all because we want to defend the innocence of our daughters. It is time that we say that enough is enough, and stand for morality and reason in this new era.

Working Americans, such as you and me, will finally have our day in the sun. When we claim victory over this land, we shall declare a government by the people and for the people. It is in the corrupt wealth of Washington that our politicians have ruled from for the last generation, and it is in that boot under which the American people are oppressed. We must reject the values of degenerate progressivism, from the promotion of homosexuality, the support of infanticide and their attacks at the American family, and return to the values of traditional conservatism. It is in the American family, American faith and American culture that we stand here today, ready to put America First!

It is rationality, logic and truth that we must bring back to this nation of insanity, of chaos and of disorder. These globalist, postmodern leftist scum have destroyed the Age of Reason and brought a dark age to America: the Age of Decadence. We have seen the moral decline of our nation unfold before like us like a house of cards. And so, like a house of cards, we shall tear it down!

Integrity, truth and reason: these are words that the modern political establishment has thrown to the wind. When they - that is, the establishment - talk, they talk like they have the power...Like they are the captains of the ship, like they are pilots of the plane...But nothing could be so false. It is not they who have the power, but us, the American people. Today, I rally against the elites, I rally against those who would have us take in MS-13, who would have us take in drug traffickers and those who would have us take in sex traffickers. A mother must protect her children, and so a leader must protect his people. We must proclaim: America first, America second and America third.

The world is only getting more and more dangerous, more and more violent. We need a leader who can protect us in this modern age. If not for ourselves, for our children. Our leaders have failed, the establishment have failed and so have the ruling class of this nation. Nobody trusts their politicians anymore. After all, who can trust snivelling narcissists like Richardson and Prendergast when they continue to work for only themselves and for special interests in some Washington backroom?

Children are dying in the streets of this nation, left to starve in the cold because of the gluttony at the top of this wretched and corrupted system. How can these men call themselves Christians whilst they give handouts to the rich and steal money from the poor? They have turned the most vulnerable in our society and made them criminals in their own country. They swim in wealth, eating caviar and drinking French wine.

They like to talk about their own morality, yet leave millions homeless and impoverished in their own nation. They like to talk about the American Dream and equal opportunity, whilst they pick out Ivy League schools for their children and cut healthcare spending, leaving people to die for the mere crime of being poor. They talk about prosperity, and about how the Dow's reached historic highs, yet crime, suicide and addiction still run rampant in our communities.

There is one word for these men, one word and one word only: hypocrite. They are hypocrites and they are liars. Wolf fought to drain Washington of these men, of these hypocrites, and yet they have persisted. We must take our country back, and restore power to the people!"

Porter Rally, Tallahassee, Florida

"It is very nice to be down here. Thank you, thank you for turning out today. It is an honour to be speaking here today. Very nice and very good turnout. I came here to bring victory to this nation, to raise her flag high. When I come into that White House, the star-spangled banner shall fly higher than it ever has.

New threats are rising across the world, from China to Iran. We need a President who can win wars...And that is what I will do. We will make the military strong, we will make it great. My presidency will build the greatest army on the history of this Earth...of this nation.

But our threats lie not merely from without, but from within. Domestic terrorism is on the rise, both from the far-left and from radical Islam. We must, therefore, work to build a safer nation. We will put more policemen on the streets to keep the law-abiding safe and criminals in fear.

We will extend the PATRIOT Act, allow the NSA and Homeland Security to defend us from every angle, from every push. We will work to stop the dissemination of Islamist propaganda and we will work to keep this nation safe.

If not for ourselves, we must do it for our children. Our children are slowly being indoctrinated by these radical Islamists, by these fundamentalists, who seek to wage war on our culture and wage war on the American way-of-life...I do not think all Muslims are terrorists, of course, but there are vast sects of Islam which seek to destroy Christianity, burn down our flag and destroy our way of life.

ISIS was only the start. There will be more groups, more offshoots. Just last year, Islamists bombed a cathedral in the Philippines. Islamism continues to wage war against Christianity, continues to attack the American way of life and continues to murder countless innocent people. We will not tolerate radical Islam, whether within our borders, and without. In fact, I wish to now speak of borders. We must continue the War on Drugs, provide assistance to our allies in the South. And yet, at the same time, we must build a great wall on the southern border.

We have mobsters, cartel leaders, kidnapping American women to be sold into modern slavery. And let me tell them all something - not a single American woman will be kidnapped on my watch. Not a single woman will be trafficked across that border, to be sold as a slave. These cartel leaders - they are not civilised, they are not reasonable. They are rapists, they are thugs and they are cowards. For a long time, the War on Drugs was merely metaphorical. Well, no more. It shall no more be a metaphor. It is truly shocking, despite the end of slavery in this nation and in the rest of the civilised world, there are people enslaved now than at any point in history. 40 million people enslaved. Horrific. Many are young girls, forcibly enslaved by paedophiles and by sexual predators. It is beyond shameful that we allow this...this...modern tragedy to go on.

I will end human trafficking. And I will end it with an iron fist. There will be no mercy for them. No mercy. I will have every one of those demons brought to justice and I will give them the death penalty for their crimes. To all those sex traffickers, slave masters and drug smugglers: I say your time is up. Your days are numbered and you shall be brought to justice.

That is why we must build the wall. To protect the children of this nation. To the fathers and mothers out here today, I ask you a question: what if it were your daughter, or your son? Left to the hands of scowling demons, like parasites and like brutes, like tyrants. That is what this election is about: keeping our children safe. My first priority, as president, will be to keep our children safe. Safe from paedophiles, from murderers and from terrorists. The world is only getting more violent, more dangerous. Elect a President who will protect your children. Elect a President who will protect this nation. Elect a President who will protect you.

We must defend ourselves, in domestic terms, against the liberal postmodernists that have declared war on our culture, that have declared war on our way of life. Militant homosexuality is assaulting our family, as they destroy our culture from inside. Look at Hollywood - they are burning down our culture bit by bit! We must, indeed, take back the country that has been stolen from us. There is, to be blunt, no more country for the average American. The stock market is up, what, 250% since the recession and yet the average American's income is stagnant. The middle class is shrinking, wages are stagnant...The greatest country on Earth ought to provide for all people, and yet we have failed in this.

It is in the name of God, in the name of family values and in the name of reason itself, we must proclaim ourselves the enemies of degenerate liberalism. It is upon God's green Earth that men and women must stand up in order to defend the very core, the very culture of this nation. Our way of life is threatened by rich, decadent liberal elites, and yet we have remained idle for too long. Our nation's freedom, our way of life shall not die in darkness. If ever it shall die, we will have fought to keep it. We must resist the great threats that have unfolded in our nation, and we shall be destined for greatness. We will not be a mere speck of dust in the eyes of history, but we will change its very face! Today, my friends, we proclaim our stand for justice, for our faith and for our way of life!"

Porter Rally, Panama City, Florida

"Good afternoon to you all. Thank you for coming here today! This amazing turnout truly shows the need for a leader who will bring morality and reason back to American politics. There is a call in the streets of this nation, and I am here to answer it! I am here to answer the calls of the left behind, of those who voted for Wolf in 2016. Together, we will prevail against the forces of immorality, injustice and godless liberalism.

I have served in Iraq, in Somalia and In Afghanistan. I recognise what clear leadership is, and while I may not be a politician, I have presided over as a leader in situations of life and death. And when I see modern America politics, I begin to understand that we must have a President and Congress who can do what must be done. I have seen the Democrats do the indefensible, and I am willing to say it out loud. It is time that we take the gloves off and it is time that we fight!

And yet, even as we march towards our objectives of patriotism, of righteousness and of morality, we have seen liberals continue to wage war against our nation from within. They have declared war on our freedom, on our very way of life...There is no alternative to conservatism but the degeneracy of America, as once did happen to Rome. They have continued to aid and abett both terrorism from the Middle East and gangs from both our Southern border and in the urban areas of this nation in the name of tolerance, in the name of political correctness.

Let me be clear: their objectives are nothing less than detestable, even as they hide it within the most benign of words. Their ideology is nothing less a trojan horse for the destruction of this nation at the hands of radical Islam, of Mexican drug cartels and of urban gangs who still choose to wage war against the American natio and her sons and daughters. They have child enslavers across the border, rapists and thugs in our urban areas and they have chosen to ally themselves with organ harvesters from across the ocean. Look at what Tim Westra said - he is willing to join Red China's imperialistic initiative to take over America under the guise of infrastructure and economic development. Such behaviour is not merely unpatriotic, it is traitorous and subversive. It truly is a shame that such a man was once considered a serious contender for the Presidency. Look how the party of JFK and FDR have fallen - Tim Westra's willing to sell us out all for his own profit. He is a collaborationist, most likely working with the Chinese government behind the scenes.

The choice here is very simple: us or them, terror or peace, justice or anarchy. We must work together as a people, as a nation, to defend our way of life across the globe. The world must be made safe for democracy, and we must protect our own, come hell or high water. Every American has a duty to one another, and it is in that duty that I stand here today, as a patriot, as a soldier and as an American. We arrive here today in these trying times, as America is slowly beaten down from within and without. Red China is committing genocide, harvesting people's organs, as they take control of our phones and slowly march across the world with a modern colonialism. We will not be subjugated by Red China, and we will not let ourselves be put under its rule! They are taking our jobs, taking our privacy...If we do not act, soon they will have the country, as they buy out more politicians like Tim Westra with dark money.

As Edmund Burke once said: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." And so, we see that the triumph of evil is slowly approaching, with many of the good men in both our party and in the country staying silent. And it is to those silent yet good men I wish to speak. There is, within this nation, a great tendency of people, who are discontent, who are dispossessed by the political elites who have run this nation from fire to fire, from ruin to ruin, from dust to dust and from ashes to ashes. When will it end? One domino after another, one more assault against their nation. Their pacifism will run this nation into ruin and into surrender. Is not the duty of a nation's elected officials to defend their country and their people? It is a truly sad day for the party of JFK and FDR when they run into such feeble, weak-minded conspiracy theories in service of foreign nations such as Iran. To be frank, I would not be surprised had it been found, tomorrow, that the DNC was taking money from Tehran and from Beijing. After all, what person could hold such an unpatriotic and traitorous viewpoint without being paid off by red China and her international cabal?

It is in the strength of its people that a nation is united by, and it is in national unity that we are made stronger than the sum of our parts. It is the national duty that all men are united, no matter their class or their state. Our nation is not merely the sum of its parts, but something greater. The strength, the power, imbued by the words "United States of America" have resonated across the globe for generations. Fundamentally, as Americans, we aren't united by class, or by state, but by something greater. We are united by a great American identity, shared by every American in every walk of life. From the great shores of Alaska to the farms of Arkansas, we are united by a great American ideal. The American ideal of ambition, of national duty and of community.

Globalisation, and globalism as a whole, is threatening our sovereignty. It leaves millions of religious radicals on our shores, people who think that it is fine for a husband to rape his wife...But not only that, it forces us to kowtow to the Chinese and Russian governments. The America that we once knew, that we once loved, is being burnt to the ground. The trifecta of Chinese communism, liberalism and globalism have come to destroy the American Dream. The Chinese censor us on the TV, on the radio and on the internet...insurgent liberalism is destroying the American family and globalism is undermining the sovereignty of our nation and is shipping jobs overseas.

In eras long past, inhabited by men long dead, America was, in the words of Ronald Reagan, a shining beacon on the hill. It was a bright era, back when politics still made sense. We all knew our up from our down, and we knew what was reasonable and what wasn't. Republicans, Democrats, back then that didn't matter - we were all Americans. But that was an era long past, one that was destined to never last...Reason gave way to the irrational, and America was a nation forever changed. It didn't happen overnight, but rather slowly, as our country's past began to bleed away from us. And it wasn't just our country - it was the world. Suddenly, you had insurgent forces in the Middle East, a rising dragon in the East and an invasion on our shores by great masses, sent from foreign lands. The world slowly began to descend, into chaos and into madness. It was the death of the Age of Reason, the death of the enlightenment. We had seen the very face of this nation change, as the country was taken from those who had held it for generations long gone. There was, for lack of a better term, no more American homeland. The very principles of our nation, its very foundations, were destroyed by a decadent upper class, subsumed in liberal and globalist ideals.

Traditional values, the American family, our very way of life...destroyed by forces much more powerful than us. The old world, the world we knew and loved, was burning in a red-hot inferno, consumed by a new world order, one placed upon the peoples of the world with neither their consent nor their willingness
I am the only man who can restore the reason, who can restore integrity back into our politics. We will take back the spirit of this nation, and we will make it greater than it ever has been before. It is heard, in the masses of this nation, the battle cry of the people. We must cast off the chains that have occupied us for decades past, and take our country back!"

Porter Rally, Pensacola, Florida

This election that stands before us...This is not merely an election to put a man in the White House, or to put a man to represent you in Washington. This is about the spirit of our nation, and about the future to which we are lending our children. Make no mistake, this is an election about our values, about the future of this nation. The responsibilities of the Presidency are thus: to inspire confidence in the nation across the seas and the rest of the world, to represent our interests in an evermore volatile and dark world and to declare our values, a tradition erstwhile remembered by those who seek the presidency.

In many times, and in many eras, our nation has stood against adversity and against evil. We are, as Reagan said, a shining city on a hill, glowing brighter than any other nation. We are the moral beacon of this nation, the hope against evil. We are the flame of liberty that has always carried high, the flagship that has always remained steady towards its course, no matter what rocks lay ahead.

And yet, once more, we are left with a moral choice, a grave option, one that shall define our nation evermore. Shall we continue surrendering our morality and our labour to globalist coastal elites, or shall we turn back firm, towards the path we once took? I have always said, both in office and on the trail, "America First". But the question is, what is that America that we put first? Will it be an America where the nuclear family is slowly dismantled and ripped apart as our society keeps evermore diverging into meaningless labels of made-up concepts of sexuality and evermore fractured gender identities? Or will it be an America where the Dream can finally be realised? Where all may live a moral life of prosperity?

My motives, both for running for President and when I get in office are clear: to restore the moral fibre that has been corrupted over the last few years. I will overturn Roe v. Wade, Obergefell v. Hodges, ban homosexual marriage and ensure that our children learn the right morals in school. I mean, after all, in what civilised country would we have children watching pornography in school? Don't we think it's shameful? We shouldn't be teaching our teenagers to have sex, let alone showing them things that even adults shouldn't see? And yes, I meant what I said - when I become President, we WILL ban the production of for-profit pornography.

"t's photographic prostitution, plain and simple. My opponents have called me lacking in policy - I'm sure they'll change their tune after this. Pornography is degenerate, it is disgusting, and it is morally unacceptable. It is no less than a modern drug - one that ruins marriages, ruins communities and gets people hooked on escapist fantasies they'll never achieve. Look folks, the studies are in: pornography is a disease, a drug, no less dangerous than heroin or cocaine. It is the internet's methamphetamine. And you know what's even worse? Our children are being exposed to these abominations, to these moral corruptions. it has been reported as a major cause of teenage pregnancy, as a major cause of depression and as a major cause of divorce.

Enough is enough: we must ban the production of this immoral drug. No longer will we tolerate hyper-sexual, corrupting influences in our society. All this disgusting content, all this moral corruption. This is what our children are watching. This is what our CHILDREN are watching. They're watching immoral horrors, ranging from sexual violence to outright simulated rape...We need to ban pornography, and we need to do it now. If not for our communities, for the sake of our children. I'm asking all of the parents in this room, every parent listening to this online...Check what your children are watching. Save your children, and save your nation, from this deadly drug.

This is a call to action to all righteous Americans everywhere, in the defence of Judeo-Christian values and in the defence of morality itself. We must resist against these forces of social retreat and degeneracy, who have sought to destroy our very way of life since the days of Reagan. Pornography is just the start. We must wage a war on moral and sexual degeneracy across this country, first by overturning Obergefell v. Hodges, then by overturning Roe v. Wade and later Windsor v. United States. We must defend the minds of our children, and stop them from being brainwashed by the filth that is allowed in modern America. Stand with me, not just for yourselves, but for your children too."

Porter Rally, Cape Coral, Florida

"It is time, my friends, that we recognise the masses of this nation, who have been ignored for so long. Millions of the dispossessed, those who were, as the establishment saw us, at the bottom of the food chain. But President Wolf has changed all that: he has brought a voice to those who have been screaming in the dark, left to perish without basic human dignity. And yet there are still men and women, even within our own party, who wish to tarnish this legacy, the legacy of President Wolf. Richardson, Paulson - they both wish to spit upon the legacy of this great man, of one of the greatest Presidents in the history of this great land.

I served in President Wolf's cabinet, and I presided over the defeat of the Islamic State. For those of you who still doubt me, for those of you who still doubt my fitness as President...Check my record. I understand the Wolf Agenda, from the outside to the core. Let me be clear: America First will continue under a Porter administration. We will get that wall built, we will get those jobs back and we WILL truly, finally, achieve the American Dream!

I stand here today, to call towards those dispossessed and left behind masses who have been ignored for so long. It is time that those who are left behind, who have being disregarded by the political establishment as ignorant, as apathetic, must be heard at long last. Amongst this crowd of "apathetics", as the establishment like to denigrate them as, there are intelligent people, good people, turned off by the corruption in our politics and the hunger of our politicians, the hunger of politicians like Levi Murphy and Martin Spellman, lusting for power, consequences to the American people be damned. And I couldn't blame them. My father was one of these people, back before Arnold Wolf.

Last time he voted was in 1992 and 1996, for Ross Perot. A man who hadn't voted for 20 years, he went to the polls in 2016, and cast a vote for Arnold Wolf. People like my father are the silent majority, are the non-voters. Our politics has become corrupt, has become rotten. And unlike what the establishment might tell you, this is not because the President dares to speak to the truth and hurts the sensibilities of the liberal elite. The establishment say we, the right-wing, are the problem. I say to them: YOU are the problem. YOU are the scourge of this nation. YOU are the corruption that has poisoned the core of politics.

You can look up my character, you can look up my record. I am a good man, that has served his country with conviction and with purpose for my entire adult life. In modern America, there is one question that is rarely ever asked in our discourse: the question of the moral character of our leaders. For far too long, we have been overlooking the indiscretions, the moral failings of our elected officials. Whether it be Richardson using his wife to spread rumours about Prendergast and the President's son or the recent corruption scandal in Washington, we have, for far too long, letting our leaders do horrible things, truly disgusting things, and we let them get away.

They are immune because they have power and they use corruption to protect themselves. I will make it my mission to, as Wolf said, to drain the swamp. I will do as has been said, and I shall proclaim that the American people will take over Washington once again. That this country will be ruled by decent, clean men once more. Wolf got the ball rolling, and now we'll take it to the finish line! This once-great land shall be made great again, for freedom shall prevail against the odds that have been put against it.

There will be no defeat in this bright and golden dawn. We shall not fall to the hands of tyranny, whether at home or abroad. This great warfare of history, of conflict between peoples and between nations, whether it be through the pen, the sword or the bank account, is one that our people, in their collective strength and will, shall be the victors of. When the dust has settled, and the wreaths of victory have been claimed and a nation proclaimed as the victors of it all, it shall be us. All of human existence, all of human suffering and all of human triumph, has all led up to this very moment in history, to our inevitable and ultimate victory!"
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Colbert: "What is the rest of your foreign policy?"

"Foreign policy is a huge field, Senator Colbert, you're probably going to want to ask more specific questions."

"Latin America, our own backyard."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:28 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:"Latin America, our own backyard."

"That's a mixed bag. I want to be a good neighbor by and large, and I want to help countries like Argentina which are taking steps to move their economy towards capitalism. If we don't provide that support, they'll slip back into socialism and all the associated hostility that comes with it. With Mexico, we need to figure out a pathway forwards on the border, a way to tone down belligerence with the Mexican Government whilst also achieving a 'win' of some sort of the Wall to keep the base happy. I'd want State to look at how we can work more with the Mexicans than against them. I want to provide a pathway to asylum for Cubans again, and maybe Venezuelans and Nicaraguans, though obviously some of that I can't say outloud. Venezuela I want to isolate, and hopefully pressure into a peaceful transition. So it's a case of keeping our friends close, building positive relations with them, and recognizing where harm is being done and pursuing non-violent solutions to those harms."
Neoliberal

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:36 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Colbert sends a text to Lilyana.
Can you throw Burgun out of the party before he writes anymore Democratic attack ads? And can you do something about Brown screwing over the censure that will hand Murphy both the nomination and dozens of attack ads?

Senator, I can't kick Burgun out. No matter how much he's making a fool of himself. If we kick him out, he's going to become a deranged Independent Governor with not accountability to the Republican Party. On Brown, talk to Senate Leadership.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:39 pm

Seeing Burgun's newest tweet, Nez sent a quick email to Rep. Evander:

To: [Rep. Evander]

If you ever do get a chance to beat up Burgun in the ring, let me know, I may be interested in being your second.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:42 pm

Spellman Family Home
Philomath, Oregon
September 28th, 2019

(Image)
"Good, Davit deserves it." began Marty.

"I can certainly help you in all those contests. Especially in California. Of course, that all depends if I drop out." he said with a smile, "Or if I endorse you. But I'll be honest Levi, you've made your case abundantly clear. Who do you intend to select as your Vice President Levi?"

"Not sure, yet. Davit was initially on the shortlist, but that's not longer an option. I've been looking at Fiona Lowell, but she's been funny recently," Murphy said, thinking aloud. "I haven't made a Vice-Presidential pick," he admitted.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Spellman Family Home
Philomath, Oregon
September 28th, 2019

"Hmm, interesting. Would you be looking for a woman? Or someone of color? Or are you leaving your options open?" asked Marty, taking a sip of his water.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azekopolaltion » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:48 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:"You're running for President, Tim, it was inevitable you were going to be busy. I understand entirely." She added milk and sugar to her own tea and took the cup with its saucer, sliding the tray over to put it closer to the Senator as she sat down. "I'm a little disheartened by the rumors you're looking at pulling out."

Tim poured a little milk in his own cup of tea as he grabbed it off the tray. "Yeah, well, the job is tougher than I expected. Not a lot of room for someone like me. There just doesn't seem to be much appetite for someone interested in looking at policy solutions on a case-by-case basis, driven by progressive ideals obviously but not sectarian in nature. Everything is either about litmus tests and purity or moderation and playing it safe. I don't fit either bill."

"I just had a chat with Senator Murphy who is lobbying for my support. I'm not going to be giving it to him but his interest makes my decision a little harder."
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Azekopolaltion wrote:Tim poured a little milk in his own cup of tea as he grabbed it off the tray. "Yeah, well, the job is tougher than I expected. Not a lot of room for someone like me. There just doesn't seem to be much appetite for someone interested in looking at policy solutions on a case-by-case basis, driven by progressive ideals obviously but not sectarian in nature. Everything is either about litmus tests and purity or moderation and playing it safe. I don't fit either bill."

"I just had a chat with Senator Murphy who is lobbying for my support. I'm not going to be giving it to him but his interest makes my decision a little harder."

Caroline nodded softly, taking a sip. "You failed his crazy, paranoid test and so you're the enemy. It's how these things work. If he wins by some miracle, he'll be in for a rude awakening when his agenda hits reality at ninety miles an hour." Shaking her head, she sipped her drink again. "Did I tell you about the time he met with me and I told him straight up something was unachievable and he was insistent he was going to do it anyway? And the things I've heard through the grapevine about his yearning to purge the party of anyone who disagrees with him, it's very unsettling."
Neoliberal

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:55 pm

An Open Letter Regarding the No More Silence Act

Fellow Americans,

I am writing this letter for the purpose of critiquing the No More Silence Act currently going around in Congress. I believe that this bill was written with the noblest of intentions, however, delving deeper into the bill finds deep systematic flaws that make the bill ripe for abuse. In this letter, I will lay out my concerns with the bill one by one, and offer an alternative that would fix the issues of the bill.

1) Section 11, Subsection F lays out "illegal interference of due process, administration of tribal law, a tribal criminal proceeding, or a tribal investigation of a crime against said Federally Recognized Tribe". I believe that this area is highly problematic. There are many instances where corrupt officials within tribes have covered up various disgusting aspects. In 2012 in the great State of North Dakota an investigation by the New York Times found a widespread collusion and cover-up by tribal members of Spirit Lake Indian Reservation with tribal law enforcement complicit in the cover up. If Section 11, Subsection F comes into fruition that means any citizen who tries to expose wide scandals by bringing to light evidence of the scandals, while contradicting the wishes of certain corrupt law enforcement brings up classified evidence to the press, would be charged with Obstruction of Justice, as they would technically interfere with the so-called tribal criminal proceeding. This would give tribal courts the power to prosecute whistleblowers of cover-ups. If this were law when the child abuse charges in Spirit Lake Reservation were exposed, the whistleblower would have been charged with obstruction of justice under this new law. It is imperative that in order to promote transparency, honesty, and justice that this part be stricken from the act or there would be dire consequences, and I would have no choice but to instruct the North Dakotan Attorney General to file suit to block the law.

2) Section 5, lays out the ability for tribal law enforcement to access sensitive DNA information databases without a court warrant. This threatens a massive breach of privacy of all American citizens and flies in the face of due process. More disturbingly, there is also a history fo tribal law enforcement being complicit in cover-ups, and turning a blind eye to corruption. The Bureau of Indian Affairs admits that numerous tribes have failed to submit auditing, and there is a disturbing disappearance of funds when it comes to certain tribes. It is my hope that language regarding to issuing of court warrants being required for the access of DNA information is added to this bill, and there be an oversight panel on the use of such sensitive information under light of potential corruption of tribal law enforcement. Otherwise, this act would result in a complete violation of the constitutional rights of citizens that I cannot abide, and thus must instruct the ND AG to file suit.

3) Section 3 gives a quota system of an advisory committee that is unrepresentative of the population of natives. Namely the fact that Alaska and Hawaii are guaranteed a supermajority of seats. While neither North Dakota, Oklahoma, New Mexico, nor South Dakota's various tribes are guaranteed representation, despite the 4 states having a higher native population than Hawaii who is granted a seat. The lack of guaranteed representation from native populace of the Great Plain is highly distressing as the challenges facing those communities' law enforcement are different than that of law enforcement in Alaska or Hawaii. On a minor note the lifetime appointments with no provisions for resignation are not a good idea. I thus request that a more geographically diverse set of natives be guaranteed representation on the advisory committee.

4) The 10 million dollars set out in Section 6 is insufficient with a focus on improving interjurisdictional cooperation is not solving any problems, as gaining jurisdiction is not a significant factor when it comes to protecting the lives of natives. Native law enforcement even when completing its presently assigned duties is woefully inadequate at least in North Dakota. If the bill really wanted to change things, giving tribal law enforcement additional duties without giving them additional funding will be a formula for disaster. I thus request additional funding be granted to tribal, and non-tribal law enforcement agencies operating in areas with tribal reservations. North Dakota's tribal law enforcement agencies simply do not have the funding necessary to undertake expanded responsibilities, and it is unfair to the natives that tribal law enforcement be expected to take on additional responsibilities without additional funding.

5) There needs to be an option an alternative process independent from tribal courts. Tribal courts have proven themselves to have potential conflicts of interest when settling disputes between native and non-native Americans. A right to a fair trial is a cornerstone of the American justice system, and if Tribal courts have exclusive jurisdiction over tribal lands, that both puts the rights of non-native defendants and non-native victims at risk. Especailly considering that entire tribes have proven to cover up disturbing items like child abuse. Language must be added to the No More SIlence Act which allows a change in courts at the request of one party. Otherwise, it would constitute a violation of the right of fair trial, and I would have to ask ND's AG to file suit.

I have laid out my 5 main concerns with the No More Silence Act, and I ask and I expect that Congress address all of them.

Signed,

James Burgun

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Spellman Family Home
Philomath, Oregon
September 28th, 2019

(Image)
"Hmm, interesting. Would you be looking for a woman? Or someone of color? Or are you leaving your options open?" asked Marty, taking a sip of his water.

"That's preferred, but to be honest, I haven't found many people in the right position to be my running mate," the Senator said. "A woman, or a person of color is what I'm aiming for, if they're both, that's even better. I'm also looking at what state they're from, their political positions and political experience."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse