NATION

PASSWORD

A Torn City that Never Sleeps: RP OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

A Torn City that Never Sleeps: RP OOC

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 am

In the distant future, the United States has broken apart. Many states decide to form their own nations and relations with others. But not New York city. Refusing to join it's only two neighbors, the New States of America and the Albany Federation, the Empire City has been engulfed in Gang war and Common Crime through out the city. There are a total of 6 Main Gang Factions in the city, and it is up to the Gang members to decide their fate, and their Gang's fate. In order to take control of the city, everyone is needed for their faction, and they always have to be prepared. In the 8th year of the NYC Gang Wars, no one is safe. Earn the trust of your partners, the respect of the enemies, and the hope of yourself. Whenever you survive with diplomacy or force, your fate is yours to decide. Welcome to the Torn City that Never Sleeps: RP.

Rules:
1. The first 6 Applications get to make their faction and decide where it is located on the city's boroughs. Then, they play as the faction's leader.
2. The rest of the Apps have to choose the faction they want
3. I am in charge
4. Any Co-Ops I have are just an extension of me
5. Be realistic and listen to anyone who is in charge of you
6. You can make enemies and allies with other factions
7. Feel free to make NPCs for your Character's Family, the other Faction members, and the populace of the city.
8. Have fun and Good luck!

Example of Faction-making App:
Name of Faction:
Leader of Faction:
Symbol (Image):
Notabe Facts:

Example of Character App:
Name:
Faction:
Main Weapon:
Back Story (Optional):
Personality:

My Character App (I'm waiting to choose a faction, I'll join the first one made.):
Name: Aiden Brown
Faction: Empire The Red Collective
Main Weapon: Armalite AR-50 Sniper Rifle
Back story:
Aiden's Jewish family was being discriminated before he was even born. When a few racists tried to kill Aiden's father, Aiden decided to join the Red Collective for protection for him and his family. It grew and grew, and Aiden now is the head sniper in the faction, often going on drop-off missions as backup.
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Shy.

Roster of Factions and Members:

Imperial State Marauders:
Leader: Walter Alcon
Members: Walter Alcon, Nikolai Yegorevich, Johannes Freimann, Alisson Scott, Baron Schuster

The Red Collective
Leader: Alexander Doromuv
Members: Alexander Doromuv, Aiden Brown

The Five Stars Group
Leader: Anthony Ricci
Members: Anthony Ricci

Kill for Hire:
Shelby Franklin
Last edited by Tranzoria on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:22 am, edited 13 times in total.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Dominioan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am

? What is this, a rp?
Help i'm addicted to pain so I keep coming back to this site
Direct rule from Oklahoma City
Cool person

I've read 1984, so I can confirm this is in fact 1984

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Sat May 30, 2020 10:14 am

Tranzoria wrote:In the distant future, the United States has broken apart. Many states decide to form their own nations and relations with others. But not New York city. Refusing to join it's only two neighbors, the New States of America and the Albany Federation, the Empire City has been engulfed in Gang war and Common Crime through out the city.

I think you'll need to expand & elaborate on this OP; because as it is, it's lacking.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 10:20 am

Dominioan wrote:? What is this, a rp?

Yes, it is.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.

Nederlandsrijk
Political Columnist

Founded: May 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nederlandsrijk » Sat May 30, 2020 10:44 am

This seems interesting

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 10:55 am

Nederlandsrijk wrote:This seems interesting

Eh, what can I say, you decide if you want to join or not.

Solarampa
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 10:58 am

I am interested, but this needs more backstory to it. If you could improve it I would easily join

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:08 am

Solarampa wrote:I am interested, but this needs more backstory to it. If you could improve it I would easily join

I'll work on it!

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 11:13 am

Solarampa wrote:I am interested, but this needs more backstory to it. If you could improve it I would easily join

Same here, i might look into it. It would be my first step into forum rp tho, so i might not join as a leader.
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:15 am

Dominioan wrote:

Same here, i might look into it. It would be my first step into forum rp tho, so i might not join as a leader.

Yeah, your allowed to wait to join a faction.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:15 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Dominioan wrote:Same here, i might look into it. It would be my first step into forum rp tho, so i might not join as a leader.

Oh, and this is one of my first RPs as OP, I've done two others in the past.

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 11:22 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Dominioan wrote:Same here, i might look into it. It would be my first step into forum rp tho, so i might not join as a leader.

Ill wait for now.
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:24 am

Dominioan wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

Ill wait for now.

What ever you want man.

Solarampa
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 11:34 am

Faction-Making App
I am dumb forgot to add some stuff

Name of Faction: Empire State Marauders
Leader of Faction: Walter Alcon
Location:HQ is the Empire State Building and 3 miles around it
History of Faction: The ESM was a gang even before the fall of the country, but they were a small group. After New York City decided to not join a country-state the ESM began mass recruiting and also started to gain control of the Empire State building. They took strategic points in the surrounding areas using brute force and some sly diplomacy. With decent guns and many members which the don't discriminate against, the Empire State Marauders are here to stay and win.(Here is the backstory of Walter Alcon). Walter Alcon was just getting out of college when the Gang Wars happened, but when he would try to escape multiple times, but would always fail after being spotted and almost catched multiple times. He decided that was enough and joined the Empire State Marauders and did the dirty work for them. After 6 years of killing smaller gang bosses and capturing gang supply depots he was 3rd in command behind the legendary Ruth Carrington. After 1 month Ruth Carrington and his second-in-command was killed by a traitor in the group. Walter Alcon would take charge and lead a successful group. After one year of being in charge here we are the 8th year of the Gang War
Symbol: I do not know if this works but logomakr.com/6ZDpbX
Notable Facts: Doesn't discriminate, has several LMG's, can create bullets for Uzi's, Knows how to create Uzi's, allows some girls into the gang, has a strict form of rank
Last edited by Solarampa on Sat May 30, 2020 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:36 am

Solarampa wrote:Faction-Making App

History of Faction: The ESM was a gang even before the fall of the country, but they were a small group. After New York City decided to not join a country-state the ESM began mass recruiting and also started to gain control of the Empire State building. They took strategic points in the surrounding areas using brute force and some sly diplomacy. With decent guns and many members which the don't discriminate against, the Empire State Marauders are here to stay and win.(Here is the backstory of Walter Alcon). Walter Alcon was just getting out of college when the Gang Wars happened, but when he would try to escape multiple times, but would always fail after being spotted and almost catched multiple times. He decided that was enough and joined the Empire State Marauders and did the dirty work for them. After 6 years of killing smaller gang bosses and capturing gang supply depots he was 3rd in command behind the legendary Ruth Carrington. After 1 month Ruth Carrington and his second-in-command was killed by a traitor in the group. Walter Alcon would take charge and lead a successful group. After one year of being in charge here we are the 8th year of the Gang War

Accepted, and as I said before, I'll be in your faction.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

A Torn City that Never Sleeps OOC

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:38 am

When we have a least 3 factions, we'll start the IC.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:46 am

Solarampa wrote:Faction-Making App

Symbol: I do not know if this works but logomakr.com/6ZDpbX
Notable Facts: Doesn't discriminate, has several LMG's, can create bullets for Uzi's, Knows how to create Uzi's, allows some girls into the gang, has a strict form of rank

And Character is accepted. I like the Notable Facts!

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Dominioan wrote:Ill wait for now.

What ever you want man.

Tranzoria wrote:
Dominioan wrote:Ill wait for now.

What ever you want man.

Okay you know what f*ck this im just going to app

Faction App
Name of Faction: The Red Collective
Leader of Faction: Alexander Doromuv
Location: Alexanders neighborhood near the outskirts of the city
History of Faction:
The Red Collective is a group of small allied gangs. The Red Collective formed when Alexander Doromuv and a few of his friends raided another gangs warehouse, stole weapons and supplies, and retreated back to Alexander's house where they fortified it and began fighting other gangs in the neighborhood. After only a few weeks, they conquered the entire area for their Collective. They grew in size as other gangs joined in, eager to capitalize on their strength. They emerged as a powerful gang, but inside there is serious instability as all the gangs want different things.
Symbol:
Notable Facts:
-Although they don't outright admit it, the Red Collective is communist. Most people can tell tho =/
-They have large numbers and good equipment, and their main base is fortified as heck
-It is a Collective alliance, which means many gangs are part of it
-However, they all have different agendas, and things are very unstable
-There are at least 10 backstabs a week because of this

Character App
Name: Alexander Doromuv
Faction: The Red Collective
Main Weapon: Dual Pistols
Back Story (Optional):
Standing at 5'8 Alexander Dorormuv is small but terrifying in his own right. AT a young age, he grew up in the instability of the collapsing US. His parents were both communist sympathisers, so he was influenced. When he was 21, the US collapsed and the gang fighting started. He and his group of friends (read: servants) stayed low, collecting weapons and members, before initiating an attack on a major gangs storehouse. He then lead his Collective through a rapid conquest through his large neighborhood, recruiting smaller gangs on the way. After he conquered the area, he set his sights on the other large gangs in the more populated areas of NYC.
Personality: Calculating, Cold, Ruthless, Smart, Quick to Anger
Appearance: 5'8, Black Hair, Lean, Light Brown skin, Eye Patch over left eye, black t shirt and jeans
Last edited by Dominioan on Sat May 30, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 11:51 am

Dominioan wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:
What ever you want man.

Tranzoria wrote:
What ever you want man.

Faction App
History of Faction:
The Red Collective is a group of small allied gangs. The Red Collective formed when Alexander Doromuv and a few of his friends raided another gangs warehouse, stole weapons and supplies, and retreated back to Alexander's house where they fortified it and began fighting other gangs in the neighborhood. After only a few weeks, they conquered the entire area for their Collective. They grew in size as other gangs joined in, eager to capitalize on their strength. They emerged as a powerful gang, but inside there is serious instability as all the gangs want different things.
Symbol:
Notable Facts:
-Although they don't outright admit it, the Red Collective is communist. Most people can tell tho =/
-They have large numbers and good equipment, and their main base is fortified as heck

Character App
Back Story (Optional):
Standing at 5'8 Alexander Dorormuv is small but terrifying in his own right. AT a young age, he grew up in the instability of the collapsing US. His parents were both communist sympathisers, so he was influenced. When he was 21, the US collapsed and the gang fighting started. He and his group of friends (read: servants) stayed low, collecting weapons and members, before initiating an attack on a major gangs storehouse. He then lead his Collective through a rapid conquest through his large neighborhood, recruiting smaller gangs on the way. After he conquered the area, he set his sights on the other large gangs in the more populated areas of NYC.

Both are Accepted. I like both too!

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 11:52 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Dominioan wrote:

Faction App
History of Faction:
Symbol:
Notable Facts:

Character App
Back Story (Optional):

Both are Accepted. I like both too!

uwu thanks. Im probably going to try and find an image for Alexander
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Sat May 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Name: Nikolai yegorevich

Faction: Empire state Marauders

Main Weapon: FN five seven ( 20 round 9x19mm parabellum) he also carries a knife in his jacket

Back Story (Optional): Nikolai comes from a poor family brought up in Volgograd his father Yuri was a construction worker and his mother Katerina was a housewife taking care of Nikolai and his sister Svetlana soon they had enough money to travel to America and they came to new York then part of a prospering united States but soon everything fell and Nikolai's family were in harsher conditions but they scrounged up enough money for Svetlana's and Nikolai's education soon after graduating life turned sour as Svetlana cut relations with the family then left and his father was stabbed in the alleyway by some unknown thugs, his mother also died soon after his father and he was left with nothing he had lost everything he later took to thieving and mugging people and later he joined the empire state Marauders, found a family in the empire state Marauders, he found brotherhood and is very loyal to the group seeing that they accepted him.

Personality:calm, smart, loyal and cunning

Appearance: 5.11 feet tall, black hair, grey eyes, he wears a black hoodie, pants and sneakers

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 1:01 pm

Somerania wrote:Name: Nikolai yegorevich

Faction: Empire state Marauders

Main Weapon: FN five seven ( 20 round 9x19mm parabellum) he also carries a knife in his jacket

Back Story (Optional): Nikolai comes from a poor family brought up in Volgograd his father Yuri was a construction worker and his mother Katerina was a housewife taking care of Nikolai and his sister Svetlana soon they had enough money to travel to America and they came to new York then part of a prospering united States but soon everything fell and Nikolai's family were in harsher conditions but they scrounged up enough money for Svetlana's and Nikolai's education soon after graduating life turned sour as Svetlana cut relations with the family then left and his father was stabbed in the alleyway by some unknown thugs, his mother also died soon after his father and he was left with nothing he had lost everything he later took to thieving and mugging people and later he joined the empire state Marauders, found a family in the empire state Marauders, he found brotherhood and is very loyal to the group seeing that they accepted him.

Personality:calm, smart, loyal and cunning

Appearance: 5.11 feet tall, black hair, grey eyes, he wears a black hoodie, pants and sneakers

Amazing, and Accepted!

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 1:20 pm

You should have a list of factions and their info
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Dominioan wrote:You should have a list of factions and their info

Good idea. I'll put a roster.

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Sat May 30, 2020 1:23 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Dominioan wrote:You should have a list of factions and their info

Good idea. I'll put a roster.