NATION

PASSWORD

Red Badge of Courage: An American Civil War RP(IC)(Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mauriti
Attaché

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mauriti » Thu May 28, 2020 9:55 am

The hospital was filled with wounded men. I find the private and bandage him.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig

Hospitiliars
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hospitiliars » Thu May 28, 2020 10:39 am

Cain groans as a medic bends over him, applying bandages to his smashed ribs. He looked around the hospital. He saw blood soaked rags and delimbed soldiers all over. One man had his arm and the first part of his leg gone, he was unconscious. His ears were assaulted by screaming men and shouting surgeons. Behind a closed flap a surgeon was going to work on some poor soul.

Barfleur
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Barfleur » Thu May 28, 2020 10:43 am

Bolslania wrote:Hargrave ducked under the whistle of the incoming artillery, but they sailed overhead and plowed into the forest where the rebs were. He sprinted to the top of the hill and looked through his field glasses. It was the 1st New York that had gotten into position. As the rebs ran, Hargrave ran down to them

"Hey there captain! What're you boys doing here!?"

"Just firin' at some Rebs, Lieutenant. But I see you and your boys have beat me to it. Well done."
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Edmure Norfield
Military Attaché: Colonel Lyndon Q. Ralston
Author, GA#597, GA#605, GA#609, GA#668, and GA#685.
Co-author, GA#534.
The Barfleurian World Assembly Mission may be found at Suite 59, South-West Building, WAHQ.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 10:54 am

"Thank you captain. I think we have some positions for you up on the hill if you boys want to get this cannons moving" Hargrave said.

"I wouldnt get to comfortable though, because we'll be moving out soon".

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Red Badge of Courage RP

Postby Tranzoria » Thu May 28, 2020 11:06 am

As the Rebs came charging forward, Noah took out a cross and his Tomahawk and took turns praying in both his Native Language and English. Bullets flew by him as some of his men fell around him. A cannonball flew past him and into some medical supplies, knocking two of his men onto the ground. An explosion from the New York Artillery happened yards away from him, tearing two Confeds down to pieces. One of his men came forward, jumping over a dead body, and asked Green what to do. Green replied and said "Fire."

At that moment, The muskets of his men remaining came to smoke as bullets sprayed onto the Confeds, who fell like birds. Green gave the order two more times, and even more enemies fell. Some Confeds found their way to the lines and tried to shoot his men, but were chopped to pieces by his men's knives. One Rebel came forward and was shot in the gut by the Union Soldier who asked Green what to do. Two more came, and were blown up by Artillery. Green took his Tomahawk as another Reb tried to slit the Soldier's throat. As the Reb was about to do it, Green took his axe and chopped the Reb's hand off. He fell to the ground and was finished off by a pistol. Two more enemies came by and were shot dead by the same pistol. He took his knife and threw it into the arm of another young Confed, who fell in agony. Green took the knife and was about to throw it again at a group of five Confeds when Artillery blew 3 of them up and the others ran to other parts of the lines.

Green saw a Rebel hiding against a dead body and shot him in the lung. However, a trio of Rebels came as he was firing the shot, and as two ganged up on the Union Soldier who asked Green what to do, the bigger one took a knife from the ground and tried to cut off Green's hand, but it only made a cut that Green didn't let bother him. He took his pistol and shot at the Confed, but it missed and hit a tree. He did it again but hit one of the Confeds fighting the Union Soldier. Then, Green took his axe as the Confed looked at his dead partner and cut open his back with it. Green saw that the Confeds were starting to take the lines no, but they were being killed quickly and were depleting their numbers to the point where about 6 came out of the woods per minute, perfect targets for Union rifles and Artillery.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 11:14 am

Hargrave ran forward as the rebs continued to surge forward, a reb came at him bayonet raised but met his end at the tip of Hargrave's sword. He used the body as a shield from another red and shot him in the face point-blank. Canister rounds were tearing the confederates apart, sending bloody chunks spiraling through the air.

Hargrave formed his men into a square, bayonets ready to fend off the confederates. After holding for a few minutes, his square broke up into bloody melee.

He found Green slaughtering people and covered his back, dropping two rebs who had ganged up on him, one with his revolver, the other with a kick to the ground and a sword to the chest.
Last edited by Bolslania on Thu May 28, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Thu May 28, 2020 11:29 am

Bolslania wrote:Hargrave ran forward as the rebs continued to surge forward, a reb came at him bayonet raised but met his end at the tip of Hargrave's sword. He used the body as a shield from another red and shot him in the face point-blank. Canister rounds were tearing the confederates apart, sending bloody chunks spiraling through the air.

Hargrave formed his men into a square, bayonets ready to fend off the confederates. After holding for a few minutes, his square broke up into bloody melee.

He found Green slaughtering people and covered his back, dropping two rebs who had ganged up on him, one with his revolver, the other with a kick to the ground and a sword to the chest.

Once Green wad done, he found his revolver jammed with dirt and blood. He looked up to get supplies and found Hargrave.

"Hargrave, them Rebs are giving every thing they have, but they have been depleting their men so much they probably don't have any left. Around half of my men are injured, dead, or are being cowards. We need to expand our line of defense farther to the woods and get more forces."
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 28, 2020 11:38 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Bolslania wrote:Hargrave ran forward as the rebs continued to surge forward, a reb came at him bayonet raised but met his end at the tip of Hargrave's sword. He used the body as a shield from another red and shot him in the face point-blank. Canister rounds were tearing the confederates apart, sending bloody chunks spiraling through the air.

Once Green wad done, he found his revolver jammed with dirt and blood. He looked up to get supplies and found Hargrave.

"Hargrave, them Rebs are giving every thing they have, but they have been depleting their men so much they probably don't have any left. Around half of my men are injured, dead, or are being cowards. We need to expand our line of defense farther to the woods and get more forces."

Sergeant Johnson and the rest of 1st Platoon ran over to where Green was, "Sir, 1st Platoon and I will provide cover fire for you." Matthew turns to his platoon yelling,"1st Platoon, lets give these Reb bastards hell!" 1st Platoon open fired on Rebel lines.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 11:42 am

Tranzoria wrote:

"Right, ill notify the Colonel" Hargrave replied. he sprinted to the colonel

"Sir, we need reinforcements from one of the other divisions, we're running out of men."

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Thu May 28, 2020 11:46 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

Sergeant Johnson and the rest of 1st Platoon ran over to where Green was, "Sir, 1st Platoon and I will provide cover fire for you." Matthew turns to his platoon yelling,"1st Platoon, lets give these Reb bastards hell!" 1st Platoon open fired on Rebel lines.

Upon seeing Johnson providing cover, Green ran up to the Artillery Cannons and told both Jefferson and the new Captain, Fennegan, and told them to fire directly on the front of the Confed lines. He ran down without even hearing if they accepted or not and told his men to get up and form two lines, with the first having more troops than the other and the second having the supplies. They followed his orders and formed the lines. Green watched as Johnson's troops took out the edges of the Confed lines while his own men shot the front of the Confed lines at the same time, resulting in most of the Confeds in front being killed in the first 3 fire lines.

Stalins backhair
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalins backhair » Thu May 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Christian spun the aiming plug to face the oncoming rebels, the loader had been hit, so the assistant gunner was having to fill in that role, Christian turned to Fenneger

"Sir, what shell should we load?" he asked, using the cannon as cover from rebel bullets.
Yeah, as you can tell by the name, I don't take this game very seriously.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 12:42 pm

Hargrave ran towards Colonel Grant to get reinforcements, as he got to the summit, musket fire was snapping all around him. He reached the Colonel and as he was about to speak he got lifted off the ground by an artillery shell. He was flung through the air and slammed back into the ground 10 feet away. Upon examination he was intact, but the wind was knocked out of him and he might have some broken ribs. He couldn't see the Colonel, however, only a smoking crater.

"Shit.." he wheezed as he regained his breath he scrambled up to where Grant had been standing, and found him lying a few feet away. He looked to be alive

'Medic!" Hargrave yelled
Last edited by Bolslania on Thu May 28, 2020 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mauriti
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauriti » Thu May 28, 2020 1:09 pm

"Oh my!" I saw the colonel getting hit by an artillery shel. "The colonel might die! Take this man to the surgeon." I turned to the lieutenant. "Sir, I think you might have some broken ribs."
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 1:11 pm

Mauriti wrote:"Oh my!" I saw the colonel getting hit by an artillery shel. "The colonel might die! Take this man to the surgeon." I turned to the lieutenant. "Sir, I think you might have some broken ribs."

"Ill be fine until after the engagement, see to the Colonel." Hargrave wheezed, he tried to stand but couldn't. He gasped as the battle raged below him. Cannons spit fire and smoke, raining death and destruction. The Union and Confederate batteries were engaged in something of a duel, cannonballs and other shells falling like rain

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 pm

As Hakor roseup from his tent, he saw the Rebs starting to push back the Union troops. So he grabbed his sabre. While he was limping to the front lines, he was shot in the stomach. He then got back up to be shot again in the left thigh. He fell down. He groaned then got back up. The rebels started falling back from this unkillible monster. They broke ranks and fled the field. Hakor then collapsed to unconsciousness.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Romextly wrote:As Hakor roseup from his tent, he saw the Rebs starting to push back the Union troops. So he grabbed his sabre. While he was limping to the front lines, he was shot in the stomach. He then got back up to be shot again in the left thigh. He fell down. He groaned then got back up. The rebels started falling back from this unkillible monster. They broke ranks and fled the field. Hakor then collapsed to unconsciousness.

Sergeant Johnson watched him collapsed after being shot,

"MEDIC!! WE NEED A MEDIC!!!" He tore some clothe to try to stop the bleeding.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Mauriti
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mauriti » Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm

"Apply alcohol to his wounds Sargent." I then start taking out the bullets as the Sargent cleans them. I then seal the wounds by stitching them. I the call for a stretcher. "Take him to the hospital, now!"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Mauriti wrote:"Apply alcohol to his wounds Sargent." I then start taking out the bullets as the Sargent cleans them. I then seal the wounds by stitching them. I the call for a stretcher. "Take him to the hospital, now!"

Matthew points to two Privates,

"You two, get this man to hospital immediately. On the double men!" The two privates pick up stretcher carrying Hakor and started running towards the field hospital.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Red Badge of Courage RP

Postby Tranzoria » Thu May 28, 2020 2:47 pm

Watching his men tear through Confeds and making them run away, Green signaled the battle was over by using call signs on his troops. The Confeds who stayed were picked off by Johnson's troops, while some surrendered to the Union Troops. As the POWs were taken away through the mountains to go into POW camps, Green made sure his men were okay and ripped off one of the bandages on his arm to put on his cut wrist. He walked up to Johnson and said "How many of your dead? I got around a fifth of mine gone, around 30."

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 2:57 pm

Hargrave struggles to his feet, his chest striking pain through his whole body.

He walked over to where Green and Johnson were standing

"Whats the casualty count?"

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm

Bolslania wrote:Hargrave struggles to his feet, his chest striking pain through his whole body.

"I'm asking him for his, but from what I'd seen, maybe almost a quarter of the men here. Big number, might get bigger with the injured. We inflicted death on around two thirds of the enemy charging up here. The rest must have retreated to Antietam."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Bolslania wrote:Hargrave struggles to his feet, his chest striking pain through his whole body.

"I'm asking him for his, but from what I'd seen, maybe almost a quarter of the men here. Big number, might get bigger with the injured. We inflicted death on around two thirds of the enemy charging up here. The rest must have retreated to Antietam."

Sergeant Johnson looks at his lieutenant before speaking,

"Well I have 5 injured and 3 dead sir. This was a bloody battle and many men will die before this war ends." Matthew gazes at the bloody battlefield with a worried look on his face before returning to look at Green and Hargrave.

Nihonjan
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nihonjan » Thu May 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

"Well I have 5 injured and 3 dead sir. This was a bloody battle and many men will die before this war ends." Matthew gazes at the bloody battlefield with a worried look on his face before returning to look at Green and Hargrave.

Hugo said, "My platoon took 17 casualties."
We will be the light of saving

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Thu May 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Nihonjan wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Sergeant Johnson looks at his lieutenant before speaking,

Hugo said, "My platoon took 17 casualties."

Once hearing that, Green turned around.

"Your that French Sargeant, Hugo, right? You must have some nerve but also skill if you charged into battle like Hargrave told me you did. And 17 men? Watch yourself there."

Green walked away to go to the hospital to see if there any of his men there. Of course there was, but he wanted to see who. He comforted the bigger soldiers injured and the ones close to him while walking around. There were around 25 of his men in there, but including other units, around 75 injured were there and outside too.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu May 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

Hargrave sighed and ran a hand along his face. He swore under his breath

"Well, we're gonna need reinforcements real soon then" He said finally, his eyes were distant in tought

The Colonel, Cain, Jebson, McGill, Corbin, Smith, Jackson, Carpenter, Cooper, Leifson, Liebgott, and Olsen.....thats a huge hit to 1st platoon.

After meeting with the other platoon commanders, casualties for B Company were about 57% When all was said and done.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse