NATION

PASSWORD

A Nuclear World (Roleplay) (OOC)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which four countries do you want to have lore first

Poll ended at Wed May 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Kingdom of Eastern Anatolia, West Coast Republic, 2nd PLC, Crusader Republic
6
21%
Gretaer Benelux Empire, Spartan SSR, South Madagascar SSR, El Salvadorian Empire
6
21%
Australasian Federation, Blackshirt Galicia, Bavarian Junta, Federal Republic of Alberta
5
18%
Floridian Empire, Noble State of Midway, Alabaman Republic, Autocratic Council of Belize
3
11%
Mamluk State, New Holy Italian State, Nomads of Ainu, Nordic Confederation
1
4%
Free States of America, Cheng Dynasty, Anarchist Federation of South America, Chad Republic
3
11%
Pheasant kingdom (Nepal), Tribal State of Siberia
4
14%
 
Total votes : 28

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 12:31 am

Telepato wrote:Breaking RP
I have a question, can someone say what other nations will do even if they aren't controlled?
Returning to RP
Still dreaming about that good economy
Ok then
But Siam-Viet, why? I'm an enemy to the EDC, if you don't want them to have more power, then allow me, if the pact forms
I have lots of oil and different metals, and I am prospering in terms of economy, probably not the strongest, but hey, I'm good at least


If it makes sense, yes, like what I did. All the ethnic tensions in the Saharan State is guaranteed to cause unrest, and it being a Police State doesn’t help. So, they logically would need all the money they can get. If you have a valid counterpoint, I’d like to hear it.

Edit: I seem to be getting hate on my decisions. However, has Sahara or Byzantium said no? That’s what I thought. Is there a reason the ethnically divided doomed-to-collapse Sahara that needs money wouldn’t sell me land it doesn’t need, as it has plenty already? That’s what I thought. Would the nation of Byzantium, that holds one of the most strategic if not the most strategic city in the world, NOT want a business opportunity that not increases diplomatic relations but also generates high amounts of income? That’s what I thought. Give me a good reason why what has occurred in the RP shouldn’t have occurred and I’ll hear it.
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun May 17, 2020 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
Kya Hoga
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kya Hoga » Sun May 17, 2020 6:28 am

Minskiev wrote:I seem to be getting hate on my decisions. However, has Sahara or Byzantium said no? That’s what I thought. Is there a reason the ethnically divided doomed-to-collapse Sahara that needs money wouldn’t sell me land it doesn’t need, as it has plenty already? That’s what I thought.

Dear PLRC, you know as well as anyone that Sahara and Byzantium aren't claimed, and thus can't say no. (Well, I heard Sahara is being claimed, but that's not the point.) Second, a nation will never sell anything of its land, as long as they're not dead or idiots. An ethnically divided nation could use its land to make "zones" with differing races, thus making confrontations rarer.
Only in unity can man survive. So we enforce unity at all costs.
RPs:
Greater Benelux Empire in A Nuclear World [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=485576
Argentina in Eagle, Bear and Flower: A Three Way Cold War (reboot) [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486054

User avatar
NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sun May 17, 2020 7:42 am

:?: That's totally right my dear rival
And well, how do you know they are unstable? Then we can say your nation is unstable too? or say it to the "belarussian" polish, lithuanian, slovakian, etc because if you know history, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth fell because of their own people into several states, combined with some wars
Please, think before posting, because they aren't poor at all, probably in these days, but what about future? Morocco is very rich, or ask them how are they able to build soccer stadiums and a fight to host world cups, which only nations with a good economy could host them
Algeria, well, the north is rich as well
The Sahara, totally poor, almost all desert, true, but if they formed a nation with Morocco and Algeria, they couldn't be as poor as we think
About Byzantium, they would not accept at all, probably they get benefits, but they can just say no, because they are a sovereign state, and you don't even control them, if you are forcing them we consider this an ultimatum, damaging your image
Also you are claiming to be the biggest economy, well, probably it's a strong economy, but you can't say it's the biggest just because you are the first nation, you need better arguments, even your ally agrees in that, because I have some far better, like see the U.S now, europeans existed since inmemorial times, but in 2-3 decades, they were already competing to be a better economy than most europeans, also theres not much difference between the times in which we started, so stop thinking you are the best in all, because you are only ruining the RP as you provoke discussions, and if there are people we hate or at least me is people with this thoughts, they are pretty toxic, in my case, I will now shut up and continue, as well as you should do
RP now:
Finally, Guerrero is mine... As well as Pasto in Colombia
Hey Benelux, probably we are rivals, but like you are the best european I can see around, could we improve relations right now, yeah a very crazy idea, but it's to chill tensions around
Last edited by NeW WiLsY on Sun May 17, 2020 8:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

User avatar
DoLlYsTaNa
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby DoLlYsTaNa » Sun May 17, 2020 10:30 am

New Wilsy wrote:
Dollystana wrote:Ok we can make an alliance. Cat Alliance!

Great, welcome!! My new ally
It's good to see that North America is uniting :)
About that economic pact Siam-Viet... GL... We should think about it

Hi my ally!
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me


Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 12:23 pm

Kya Hoga wrote:
Minskiev wrote:I seem to be getting hate on my decisions. However, has Sahara or Byzantium said no? That’s what I thought. Is there a reason the ethnically divided doomed-to-collapse Sahara that needs money wouldn’t sell me land it doesn’t need, as it has plenty already? That’s what I thought.

Dear PLRC, you know as well as anyone that Sahara and Byzantium aren't claimed, and thus can't say no. (Well, I heard Sahara is being claimed, but that's not the point.) Second, a nation will never sell anything of its land, as long as they're not dead or idiots. An ethnically divided nation could use its land to make "zones" with differing races, thus making confrontations rarer.


Ah yes Austria-Hungary was incredibly successful in zoning its races, and the Sahara is obviously such a wealthy, prosperous place where so many business opportunities are located. And of course, the Saharan State definitely wouldn’t sell not a single bit of land because it is so very tiny that it needs all that land. And finally, everything that isn’t a yes is definitely a no. Maybe? No. Later? No. In one minute? No. Sure, let me get ready? No. Definitely? No. Do you see the flaws in your argument?
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 12:41 pm

New Wilsy wrote::?: That's totally right my dear rival
And well, how do you know they are unstable? Then we can say your nation is unstable too? or say it to the "belarussian" polish, lithuanian, slovakian, etc because if you know history, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth fell because of their own people into several states, combined with some wars
Please, think before posting, because they aren't poor at all, probably in these days, but what about future? Morocco is very rich, or ask them how are they able to build soccer stadiums and a fight to host world cups, which only nations with a good economy could host them
Algeria, well, the north is rich as well
The Sahara, totally poor, almost all desert, true, but if they formed a nation with Morocco and Algeria, they couldn't be as poor as we think
About Byzantium, they would not accept at all, probably they get benefits, but they can just say no, because they are a sovereign state, and you don't even control them, if you are forcing them we consider this an ultimatum, damaging your image
Also you are claiming to be the biggest economy, well, probably it's a strong economy, but you can't say it's the biggest just because you are the first nation, you need better arguments, even your ally agrees in that, because I have some far better, like see the U.S now, europeans existed since inmemorial times, but in 2-3 decades, they were already competing to be a better economy than most europeans, also theres not much difference between the times in which we started, so stop thinking you are the best in all, because you are only ruining the RP as you provoke discussions, and if there are people we hate or at least me is people with this thoughts, they are pretty toxic, in my case, I will now shut up and continue, as well as you should do
RP now:
Finally, Guerrero is mine... As well as Pasto in Colombia
Hey Benelux, probably we are rivals, but like you are the best european I can see around, could we improve relations right now, yeah a very crazy idea, but it's to chill tensions around


The Polish, Lithuanian, and Ruthenian people are CELEBRATED in my country. And the minorities? They aren’t hated on. They’re allowed to co-exist, and given equal rights. So why would they rebel against a passionate overwhelming majority? Also, the Commonwealth ended due to being attacked by the Austrian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia, and the Tsardom of Russia. NOT because they were unstable and dying, they had lots of land and if they were unstable, they would not have held it for so long. Also, have you seen the Saharan borders? It doesn’t include the North of Algeria, and after WW3, who knows how rich Morocco will be? Combined with the Saharan dragging them down, who knows if they’ll decline? It’s not that I think the Sahara will collapse, I know it as a fact. Way too many ethnicities in a POLICE STATE?! And you think it’s stable and doesn’t need to get money? Ridiculous. Also, how do you know that Byzantium wouldn’t accept? I state why they would, and you just decline it? Of course they’re a sovereign state, and getting a stronger economy and becoming protected by the EDC INCREASES THAT SOVEREIGNTY. Finally, you do realize that not every bit of American land is super economically developed, right? Take the Free States of America. They’ve got hardly any big cities to generate income. Alabama? Not exactly an American moneymaker. The Holdings or whatever it is? Southern Arizona and Northern Sonora, and you think it’s got a strong economy? You? You’re like half of Central America and the Caribbean. After World War 3, do you even think you have a GOOD economy? Yeah, the newly rebuilt Panama Canal, that has been built for only a few OOC days. I, on the other hand, have had the most time to rebuild since WW3, the most time to stabilize after WW3, the most amount of sheer effort to save my nation, whether it be diplomatic or economic, and one of the highest populations. Before the EDC or the Danish Canal I had an excellent economy, and now it’s only gotten better and better. The Commonwealth also has some large economic centers like Riga, Warsaw, Lwow, Krakow, Brno, Gdańsk, and many others. So, once again, I have proven your points ineffective.

Now that that is done, I believe I have some work to do. First off, I am creating the European Council, composed of the EDC members, to fix issues within the Coalition. We shall discuss issues and matters, and vote on the solution. Everyone has an equal say, and hopefully we shall triumph over the aggressive American menace. Steel is stronger than gold, glory to the EDC and glory to the Commonwealth!
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sun May 17, 2020 1:20 pm

And you just said it,
Its the future, really you are acting very toxic
Just admit it god! Even your ally agrees
About the commonwealth, were are you finding info? Wikipedia? Really dude, I said WARS as well
First read carefully
The ridiculous here is you, its all vs you!
I just said stop it, but you are just continuing
because instead of doing good RP, you are just saying Im the best at this, Im the best at that
And problems? Nothing!?
Also when did I say we had a good economy? You only try to criticize, instead of helping yourself
And you are abusing of 2 NPCs
To finish, you realize its a post nuclear world right?
That means your cities have been affected, so then why do you have a large population? Poland and Lithuania aren't very developed to save all their people
So what then?
Just finish it please!!
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

User avatar
Transvolcanic
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Transvolcanic » Sun May 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Just stop it you 2!!
We cant enjoy RP with this
No one wins again OK?
If you don't stop I will take action with both
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Sun May 17, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

User avatar
Telepato
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Telepato » Sun May 17, 2020 1:53 pm

I didn't know you were both 9-aged toxic kids
One starts, the other continues
Really, delete all that posts before I do the same as Siam-Viet
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

User avatar
NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby NeW WiLsY » Sun May 17, 2020 1:57 pm

You are right...
The problem is that we can't delete posts after time passed
Again... Acting like a 9 year old child
Lets just put this a draw
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 2:01 pm

New Wilsy wrote:And you just said it,
Its the future, really you are acting very toxic
Just admit it god! Even your ally agrees
About the commonwealth, were are you finding info? Wikipedia? Really dude, I said WARS as well
First read carefully
The ridiculous here is you, its all vs you!
I just said stop it, but you are just continuing
because instead of doing good RP, you are just saying Im the best at this, Im the best at that
And problems? Nothing!?
Also when did I say we had a good economy? You only try to criticize, instead of helping yourself
And you are abusing of 2 NPCs
To finish, you realize its a post nuclear world right?
That means your cities have been affected, so then why do you have a large population? Poland and Lithuania aren't very developed to save all their people
So what then?
Just finish it please!!


You said “some wars” like it was nothing and focused intensely on the different ethnicities, which by the way, are very similar and weren’t clashing. The problems I have? Literally the entire world save 5 countries hates me. And you do realize that SINCE it’s a post nuclear world, it’s been SEVERAL DECADES, maybe even CENTURIES, so yeah my population will grow! And it’s not just Poland and Lithuania, look at the map ffs. Like I have no problems, the entire world doesn’t want me to improve my economy! Meanwhile you just say ‘Hey I hate you but to improve my stats want to increase relations?’ without ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING TO INCREASE RELATIONS. What’s your next point, Poland wasn’t strong before in history and therefore can’t be strong now? Look at Brazil. Look at America. Canada. India. Australia. South Africa. Indonesia. It doesn’t matter where you were, it matters what you’re now. Also, Poland was quite strong in history, such as around 1400-1700 CE or so they were quite strong. Exact same thing with Lithuania, as they were in a union state. And Ruthenia? Home to Rus’ or what is now known as Russia.

Crazy how you think I’m abusing the system when Telepato literally said ‘Hey I want your land’ and took it from me, even though I held it before they even existed.

Edit: when I was making this comment, the recent Mesoamerican-Caribbean comment hadn’t existed. I would like to stop the argument, but every time we do so you start it up again, when I present facts and you present feelings.
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun May 17, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
Transvolcanic
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Transvolcanic » Sun May 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Actually, both present facts but your thinkings
Now, next time a new conflict like this pops up, the nation that starts it will get reported, YOU ARE WARNED
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Sun May 17, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

User avatar
Telepato
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Telepato » Sun May 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Hey!! It wasn't my fault if you didn't read before you selected the PLC :/
Also I have always dreamt of a Caucasus united with Ukraine and possibly Turkey
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Telepato wrote:Hey!! It wasn't my fault if you didn't read before you selected the PLC :/
Also I have always dreamt of a Caucasus united with Ukraine and possibly Turkey


Umm, I selected the PLC before anyone selected anything, as well as before there was even a map. I said I was expanding towards Western Ukraine before you even existed as a nation, or your nation was even a choice to be picked, yet you still became Caucasus-Ukraine and took my land. I think you need to read, not me.

Production of the new ships is going well, however one ship reported strange behavior underneath it, and it was damaged while being shipped to Napoli... meaning that I am investigating around the West Mediterranean, the Channel, the Bay of Biscay, and the Portuguese coast.
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Sun May 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Transvolcanic wrote:Actually, both present facts but your thinkings
Now, next time a new conflict like this pops up, the nation that starts it will get reported, YOU ARE WARNED


We are gonna have to discuss the usage of the Canal. I am thinking we split profits 40-60 (you get the 60). And then we can discuss our plans for Indonesia

User avatar
Transvolcanic
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Transvolcanic » Sun May 17, 2020 4:06 pm

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:
We are gonna have to discuss the usage of the Canal. I am thinking we split profits 40-60 (you get the 60). And then we can discuss our plans for Indonesia

Well the land divided is mine, but you are contributing, so its OK
About Indonesia, already said a proposal
At least we can assure Sumatra is mine, while at least the other part of Papua and the Moluccas are yours
About Java and Borneo, we need to think
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Sun May 17, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

User avatar
The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Sun May 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Transvolcanic wrote:
The Western Adjus Islands wrote:
We are gonna have to discuss the usage of the Canal. I am thinking we split profits 40-60 (you get the 60). And then we can discuss our plans for Indonesia

Well the land divided is mine, but you are contributing, so its OK
About Indonesia, already said a proposal
At least we can assure Sumatra is mine, while at least the other part of Papua and the Moluccas are yours
About Java and Borneo, we need to think


That is fine for now. We can discuss Java and Borneo later.

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Sun May 17, 2020 5:17 pm

I recommend splitting it on the scientific lines that I can’t remember the name of. It’s about where the line is between animals that originate from Polynesia and animals that originate from Asia. Idk why just seems better.
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
Solarampa
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Solarampa » Sun May 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Due to the amount of problems and arguements in the forum chat, i have decided to choose option 3 where I take control of all other countries. The IC will begin soon.

User avatar
Transvolcanic
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Transvolcanic » Sun May 17, 2020 6:42 pm

Solarampa wrote:Due to the amount of problems and arguements in the forum chat, i have decided to choose option 3 where I take control of all other countries. The IC will begin soon.

Yay!!!!!
Also a small question, if others are interested to join, will they be able to after this begins?
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Sun May 17, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

User avatar
Solarampa
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Solarampa » Sun May 17, 2020 6:55 pm

Transvolcanic wrote:
Solarampa wrote:Due to the amount of problems and arguements in the forum chat, i have decided to choose option 3 where I take control of all other countries. The IC will begin soon.

Yay!!!!!
Also a small question, if others are interested to join, will they be able to after this begins?

I will allow that to happen.

User avatar
Kya Hoga
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kya Hoga » Mon May 18, 2020 1:46 am

New Wilsy wrote::?:
Hey Benelux, probably we are rivals, but like you are the best european I can see around, could we improve relations right now, yeah a very crazy idea, but it's to chill tensions around

I am inclined to accept, but you know, we're in like hostile alliances, I don't really want to be branded a collaborator and expulsed from the EDC. Yet, we're not at war yet, so I think it's not a crime to have good relations with people we're not fighting against. Your proposal has been accepted. Just let's consider ourselves friends for the time being, but be warned that if we go to war, I won't hold back.
Minskiev wrote:First off, I am creating the European Council, composed of the EDC members, to fix issues within the Coalition. We shall discuss issues and matters, and vote on the solution. Everyone has an equal say, and hopefully we shall triumph over the aggressive American menace. Steel is stronger than gold, glory to the EDC and glory to the Commonwealth!

Now this is a glorious establishment. This will make the EDC more united. To this end, I offer my apologies. Please forgive the GBE for its criticism. United we will triumph. Divided, nothing can save us from doom. Glory to the EDC!

Now back to the internal affairs. Because of the protests of the Empress Dowager, Emperor Peter has been investing more in weapons, to win an eventual rebellion. This of course makes the Dowager more angry. Things are rapidly spiralling out of control.
Only in unity can man survive. So we enforce unity at all costs.
RPs:
Greater Benelux Empire in A Nuclear World [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=485576
Argentina in Eagle, Bear and Flower: A Three Way Cold War (reboot) [ongoing]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486054

User avatar
Kohnhead
Envoy
 
Posts: 257
Founded: May 29, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kohnhead » Mon May 18, 2020 8:00 am

I know the second PLC mentioned the fact that my economy is garbage and that is completely true. I have had trouble bringing Wisconsin and Michigan into my territories mainly due to that reason. Now I will add a bit of lore that the Midwest which is mainly where I currently am was not too decimated by the Nuclear War which is why I am here today, but there weren't many big cities or anything that could lead to a stable economy thus explaining why me trying to add new territories to my land is quite difficult.
Kohnhead

Sporting Achievements
Soccer:
2nd Wonder Cup Champions
48th Di Bradini Cup/69th U21WC 4th place

Tennis:
Outdoor Hard Court Season 6 Steinigestrasse Open Runner Up (Singles)
Clay Court Season 6 Istria Open Semifinals (Singles)
Clay Court Season 6 Mattijana Open Semifinals (Singles)
Clay Court Season 6 Hamilton International Semifinals (Singles)

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1148
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Mon May 18, 2020 8:56 am

Kohnhead wrote:I know the second PLC mentioned the fact that my economy is garbage and that is completely true. I have had trouble bringing Wisconsin and Michigan into my territories mainly due to that reason. Now I will add a bit of lore that the Midwest which is mainly where I currently am was not too decimated by the Nuclear War which is why I am here today, but there weren't many big cities or anything that could lead to a stable economy thus explaining why me trying to add new territories to my land is quite difficult.


I wouldn’t exactly say garbage, but coming from a lifelong New Yorker there isn’t really a comparison :/
“Don’t half-a** two things. Whole-a** one thing.”
”I’m here to kick bubblegum and chew a**. And I’m all out of a**.”
The Kyiv Herald: Minskiev’s most reliable information! Current National Focus: Army Expansion Law
It’s fun to stay at the Yielder Mutilation Crematorium, eh?| Terminator 2 has been made into a play| Purple is the new blue
Goggle Maps - +19.2%| YMCA - -34.8%| Le Theatre - +56.7%| The Primitivist Movement - -76.8%| Dcdt - +90.5%
Local 3-day Weather in Kyiv: Sun 23: 27°|14°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 12kph| Mon 24: 27°|15°|Partly Cloudy|0% chance|NE 8kph| Tue 25: 27°|15°|Isolated Thunderstorms|30% chance|W 17kph

Most recent best F7 reply:
—>Alastair-Ivan fanfic WIP - read today!<—
NS Stats partially baked, roasted, sautéed, braised, grilled, broiled, poached, and fried by BLYAT

User avatar
Solarampa
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Solarampa » Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 am

Boys the RP is going to start. Time to get ready to play as over 20 countries :?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atlannia, Auphelia, Grenartia, Hypron, Monsone, SangMar, Sao Nova Europa

Advertisement

Remove ads