NATION

PASSWORD

A Nuclear World (Roleplay) (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which four countries do you want to have lore first

Poll ended at Wed May 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Kingdom of Eastern Anatolia, West Coast Republic, 2nd PLC, Crusader Republic
21%
Gretaer Benelux Empire, Spartan SSR, South Madagascar SSR, El Salvadorian Empire
21%
Australasian Federation, Blackshirt Galicia, Bavarian Junta, Federal Republic of Alberta
18%
Floridian Empire, Noble State of Midway, Alabaman Republic, Autocratic Council of Belize
11%
Mamluk State, New Holy Italian State, Nomads of Ainu, Nordic Confederation
4%
Free States of America, Cheng Dynasty, Anarchist Federation of South America, Chad Republic
11%
Pheasant kingdom (Nepal), Tribal State of Siberia
14%

Total votes : 28

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 10:16 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 10:21 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 10:25 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 10:41 am

Just stop crying you little boy, you are too salty to accept it, or why did they ban you from 10k Islands? :rofl:
Also didnt understand the message did you?
And claiming Ukraine like nothing up to the black sea should have made your nation collapse, and I think thats unrealistic roleplay
I will just stop, because I have no more time to fight with kids, and life has to be enjoyable
Now about RP stuff
That europeans... They make me baulk
Siam-Viet, Australasia, do you want new trade routes?
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Telepato
Secretary

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Fri May 15, 2020 10:56 am

Minskiev wrote:
Telepato wrote:And I hope you realize Im Ukraine, not you, false claims!
I will cut relations with you, Im sick of you saying every thing you want from that president child's mouth
If you want to attack, do it, Im sure you will do it sooner or later, but if peace is what you want... Pay us money for the great damages you caused to my nation in society and politics!

First, Ruthenia was in my Commonwealth before your nation even existed, land thief! Ruthenia being Belarus and Ukraine. Second of all, we are ruled by three kings, not a president, and not a child! Third, there’s zero way I’m paying an American sleeper agent (emphasis on the sleeper) because I hurt their feelings. You stole my people and my land, as well as my trust for all Europeans! Also, how could I be the baby when you can’t even use proper grammar? Unbelievable. All ties are cut with the lying, ignorant, egocentric nation of Caucasus-Ukraine, and you better believe when Operation Sunset starts we’ll be in Kyiv before you even knew we killed your invading armies and counter attacked.

The Black Corridor shall now be heavily fortified, and a strategy has been made on how to capitulate the fake Europeans just East of me. It’s name is Operation Wojna Blyskawiczna and details are classified. We shall begin mass-producing tanks, armored cars, guns, munition, planes, ships, submarines, everything we need to win the upcoming war. Americans, give up now, as you won’t win this war. You must have forgotten that STEEL IS STRONGER THAN GOLD! GLORY TO THE EDC!

You can't accept it right?
Be that way, attack if you want to make ww3
About spelling, seems like you should just shut up, I just write fast, and you have grammar mistakes as well, I have seen some of your posts in the past, and you can't even spell well some words in 10k islands... Oh wait... They just banned you, and then had to write tgs to someone so they could put you again (did it work?) :lol2: and forgot Kiev is mispelled, that's in Spanish, while a 4th grade child spelled it correctly (Transvolcanic's brother) so what? Do you want to sink yourself more?
Just stop it, I accept to cut relations with you
Now RP time!!
I will fortify my lands, I shall make the Great Ukrainian Wall, and a second line running from Sevastopool to Baku
Also that land thieves shall just be gone, everyone I can find I will put in jail, or deport them to PLC
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 11:39 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 11:43 am

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Transvolcanic » Fri May 15, 2020 12:08 pm

Yea sure Mesoamerica, but only trade, I dont want an alliance right now, because the GL is a bit agressive right now
And in this cases, rlly dude? Just cry out to the corner you have, you just sank yourself, if you know, in Mexico people talk spanish primarily, so you can't say anything against them, or then that's what I call discrimination
Second, did you know the word Imbe**le is not allowed or taken well right?
Third, you didn't correct some of your posts in 10 seconds, so better try to lie better
4th geography isn't your thing right?
They can connect Sevastopool to the Caucasus, as theres not too many distance, and Crimea is connected to main land with bridges, so why couldn't they do that
5th, you can't claim any lands like that, you should have spent money and army there, people who don't even know you would be that passive, instead they should have acted very aggressive, or let the Roman Empire talk.
And now Mesoamerica and Caucasia
Please don't continue this fight, same with you PLC. I already feel angry at all because instead of becoming friends and being calm, you just throw stones at each other's feet, you 2nd PLC took it too serious, looking like you are ofended and humilliated, so when they post you this things, you should just ignore instead of fighting
Mesoamerica and Caucasia, that's enough, it's Internet, so don't take it serious too
Now stop fighting please and continue the RP
One day I fell out of my bed and got permanent IQ loss to -200
And that was a story of how I became a fan of volcanoes
Nope, nothing to see more than hate to redacted

Dominioan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Fri May 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Alright people you need to calm down here or someones gonna get reported.
Help i'm addicted to pain so I keep coming back to this site
Direct rule from Oklahoma City
Cool person

I've read 1984, so I can confirm this is in fact 1984

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Ok... We are looking like clowns
Lets do only RP, anyone who starts another fight is a stinky st***d fart acting like a baby
From now on!!
Ok Siam-Viet, lets start the trades
=>
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 1:12 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Fri May 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Minskiev wrote:
Transvolcanic wrote:Yea sure Mesoamerica, but only trade, I dont want an alliance right now, because the GL is a bit agressive right now
And in this cases, rlly dude? Just cry out to the corner you have, you just sank yourself, if you know, in Mexico people talk spanish primarily, so you can't say anything against them, or then that's what I call discrimination
Second, did you know the word Imbe**le is not allowed or taken well right?
Third, you didn't correct some of your posts in 10 seconds, so better try to lie better
4th geography isn't your thing right?
They can connect Sevastopool to the Caucasus, as theres not too many distance, and Crimea is connected to main land with bridges, so why couldn't they do that
5th, you can't claim any lands like that, you should have spent money and army there, people who don't even know you would be that passive, instead they should have acted very aggressive, or let the Roman Empire talk.
And now Mesoamerica and Caucasia
Please don't continue this fight, same with you PLC. I already feel angry at all because instead of becoming friends and being calm, you just throw stones at each other's feet, you 2nd PLC took it too serious, looking like you are ofended and humilliated, so when they post you this things, you should just ignore instead of fighting
Mesoamerica and Caucasia, that's enough, it's Internet, so don't take it serious too
Now stop fighting please and continue the RP

I’m sorry, but ALL of your points are so dumb. Obviously Mexicans speak Spanish primarily. So WHY IS HE TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF MY ENGLISH THEN WHEN THEY DON’T SPEAK IT WELL? Second, if that’s the most offensive word, then that’s kind of sad. Third, I’m not lying, plus you need to show me proof of me lying if I was bc I don’t remember misspelling a word and NOT catching the error. Fourth, Sevastopol is on Crimea, which if you look on a map, is NOT connected to the Upper Caucasus, therefore it’s impossible. However, even if you filled it in, there’s still an ENTIRE MOUNTAIN RANGE TO GET THROUGH to get to Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, at the END OF THE MOUNTAINS. Fifth, I sure as hell can claim unclaimed lands, it’s called expansion. You can also claim unclaimed lands, like MESOAMERICA IS DOING TO THEIR OWN ALLY. Sixth, why would I be humiliated at their comments that range from “Boo colonization” to “Lmao banned”. I mean seriously I’m the only one making valid points and then you just skip over my comment without reading the facts and put some filler bs. Seventh, how can you insult me then say to stop fighting? I’d be willing to drop the argument, as any impartial third-party can tell you I’ve won the case with nothing but facts, so there’s no need to continue it. However, you post any more bs and I’m snapping. Eighth, it’s not the 2nd PLC anymore, it’s the Triple Commonwealth, the Commonwealth, the Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth, or the PLRC. Please stop getting my name wrong, and thank you for your time.

Edit: It seems the rest of you also want to stop arguing. For those skimming through my wall of text, please stop and take time to read the ENTIRE THING.

Edit 2: Yes, Crimea and West Caucasus are connected by a bridge currently. But after a nuclear WW3, will that bridge still be standing? Will it stay strong in the nuclear winter? If it does survive or you rebuilt it, do you really think a bridge is suitable for a trench? The point of trenches are to protect the soldiers holding it. Couldn’t one missile or bomb or shell break that bridge, and make it collapse, killing hundreds of soldiers?

Instead of stopping, just continuing
Y'know what, you are a lost cause, do whatever you want, claim yourself as a winner, but you just lost more than you think you won

Telepato
Secretary

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Telepato » Fri May 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Im ok if we can stop this baby fights
I stop and nobody wins after all... So we just wasted our times
Next time I will just ignore that posts...
After all...
The Caucasus wall is starting now... Nobody will surpass this engineering wonders, and no one puts a foot in Ukrainia
Telepato TV chain, symbolised by a duck, the best TV chain of all, the best commentarists, reporters, the best sports, the best news, the best programs, only in your trusted channel
Achievements: none, sadly...

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 2:14 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Minskiev wrote:
Transvolcanic wrote:Instead of stopping, just continuing
Y'know what, you are a lost cause, do whatever you want, claim yourself as a winner, but you just lost more than you think you won

You’re LITERALLY proving my point. Just look at my first edit. I’ve already caught you not reading what I say, as my seventh point STATES I want the argument to be over, and you clearly missed that. Also notice how they don’t say anything about my points because they know they’re all valid? Anyways, if you don’t want to look like a fool, read what I say so that we can end the argument instead of you ignoring it and saying I don’t want to end it.

And continue... Really just stop it OK, if we are not answering is because we dont want more fights now, or do you really want to get reported? Just look at Dominioan's post
=>

The Western Adjus Islands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Fri May 15, 2020 2:54 pm

New Wilsy wrote:
The Western Adjus Islands wrote:So, does this RP start when every nation is taken or has it already started? Also, what am I supposed to do?

Already started, just pick one of the available on the map
Caucasia, Mesoamerica, El Salvador, Alabama, FSA, 2nd PLC, Siam-Viet, Crusader Republic, Nordic Confederation and I dont know but some more are already taken
Then in this RP you act like you are that nation, and have fun, simplified in that

I already am a nation on the map. I am just a little confused but the set up of this forum. I think I am getting the hang of it now though

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Fri May 15, 2020 2:56 pm

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:
New Wilsy wrote:Already started, just pick one of the available on the map
Caucasia, Mesoamerica, El Salvador, Alabama, FSA, 2nd PLC, Siam-Viet, Crusader Republic, Nordic Confederation and I dont know but some more are already taken
Then in this RP you act like you are that nation, and have fun, simplified in that

I already am a nation on the map. I am just a little confused but the set up of this forum. I think I am getting the hang of it now though

Ok then... As my neighbor
Do you want some trade routes?
Last edited by Transvolcanic on Fri May 15, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 3:08 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Transvolcanic
Attaché

Postby Transvolcanic » Fri May 15, 2020 3:55 pm

We congratulate the europeans for making the Danish Canal, but due to this, we will just cut the Malaya peninsula to make trade move faster from the China Sea
About other things, we are delighted to see that Hainan has finished to be rebuilt, and during an eruption of Mt. Pinatubo, we managed to evacuate and now all people is safe in Manila, but due to reparations, we can't continue exploration in the Cebu island. So no more expanding until new advise

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 4:05 pm

I really dont know if it was neccesary to do a Danish Canal, but OK, like I dont care as Im not a conquistador
Instead I have cleaned up the Panama Canal... It was very costly, but will be worth it
Policies:
Allies: can get all types of boats across without paying
Army can pass
Neutral: only trade and some ships like submarines, but with a considerable paying
Rivals: Only trade can pass but paying a lot of money
Enemies: No one can pass
In other news, we have sent some troops to explore the wastelands of Puebla (Mexico) and others to explore up to Nariño department in Colombia, unfortunately an eruption of Cerro Machín stopped the exploration
=>

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Fri May 15, 2020 4:19 pm

Transvolcanic wrote:
The Western Adjus Islands wrote:

Ok then... As my neighbor
Do you want some trade routes?

Yes, yes I would.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Fri May 15, 2020 9:20 pm

-
Last edited by Minskiev on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Fri May 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Minskiev wrote:Why would the continent of Europe care about two canals across thousands of miles of ocean? Anyways, we shall begin construction on the Gibraltar Canal and the Bosporus Canal too I suppose, a much-needed upgrade on the existing canals that are falling apart. We shall be regulating ships here to prevent terrorist attacks. This means no enemy ships may pass through allied canals. Currently, we are developing ships that can carry more things faster, although it’s more likely to be sank. But hey, whoever sinks it will get a taste of our next-generation fleets. These won’t sink quite as easily, and definitely sink others much easier. They are only for sale to EDC members, since apparently the entire world seems to be our enemies (even Asia which I haven’t mentioned at all, and I’ve got the most posts) so yeah. Glory to the Commonwealth and glory to the EDC!

May I ask why Gibraltar needs a canal?

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Fri May 15, 2020 9:24 pm

That europeans...
I have a surprise for you
=>

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Adjus Islands » Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 pm

New Wilsy wrote:That europeans...
I have a surprise for you

I am just gonna stay away and in my corner of the world. Good luck with all this

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse