NATION

PASSWORD

LOTF Special Events Thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri May 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Sanabel wrote:Moderator (Mike Oxlong): “Thank you candidates for your responses, and for staying on the topic at hand. Our next question is on another hot-button issue. Last month, Governor Lee of Alabama passed one of the most restrictive pieces of legislation on abortion in recent history. What is your personal stance on abortion, and how would you treat the issue as President?”

Richardson: I would first like to thank President Wolf for being the most Pro Life President we have ever had. As President I would continue that work. I believe now, and have always believed that life begins at conception... and from the moment of concept all life has inherent dignity and worth. In my personal opinion, Roe v. Wade is not constitutional law in any meaningful sense, not really because the Constitution in no way guarantees someone to ability to kill their child.

I'm reminded of a 2018 ruling in Mississippi, that said once a heartbeat was detected the state had 'no compelling interest in fetal life'. They were bound by the precedent of Roe v. Wade and Casey. Ultimately this is a battle that will be fought in the courts in the next few years, and it is vital that we prevent the democrats from pushing through a bunch of liberal activist judges like the kind who are allowing infanticide in Virginia and New York.

Until such a time I will do everything in my power to prevent abortion. This includes giving support to expectant mothers who are scared and feel powerless, those who feel they have no options or anywhere to turn. These women deserve our support, understanding, and care. Right now too many women feel they have a choice to make... Either lose your child, or keep your child and lose finances, education, career... or some many other dreams and goals. This is a false choice, and we need to make it abundantly clear.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 4:22 pm

Sanabel wrote:Moderator (Mike Oxlong): “Thank you candidates for your responses, and for staying on the topic at hand. Our next question is on another hot-button issue. Last month, Governor Lee of Alabama passed one of the most restrictive pieces of legislation on abortion in recent history. What is your personal stance on abortion, and how would you treat the issue as President?”

"Is it too much of a simplification to just say it outright? Abortion is murder. It is murder. For Government to permit it is to forego its primary obligation to protect and nurture American lives. It defies the Christian family model, to raise and cherish children. It is abominable. Abominable. I wonder, sometimes, if America will ever be able to wash away the stain of blood that the past forty years have inaugurated when it comes to this murder. It haunts me. But first and foremost, I know that it must stop, and it will stop, because to not stop it would surely earn us the holy fury of a vengeful God."

"As President, I will support legislation to curtail, restrict and lessen abortion wherever I can - just as I have as Governor of West Virginia. And I will support and nominate justices who subscribe to a constitutional viewpoint which doesn't read between the lines and add conjecture into their cases. I will support the further implementation of abstinence education in schools to prevent pregnancies and discourage young people from getting themselves into the situations where they consider abortion. Roe will fall, it is not a matter of if but when, and when that happens, we will finally have brought an end to America's silent pandemic."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Fri May 08, 2020 4:29 pm

“I’d like to express my agreement with my fellow candidates here in agreeing to defend the lives of the unborn against the radical agenda of the Democrats, which would see the lives of the unborn devalued.

One of the ways in which I feel that we can truly deal with the issue of abortion is through confronting Planned Parenthood, the single largest abortion provider in the United States, that is why I pledge that a Wolf Jr administration would seek to make defunding Planned Parenthood a priority of my administration.

However, up until then, our focus must be on making any reduction to the number of abortions in this country as we possibly can. I think that the DFLA was a good start in that and I commend Senator Anderson for writing such a bill whilst also keeping in sight out aim of putting an end to this horrendous practice and defend the lives of unborn Americans once and for all.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri May 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:

"Is it too much of a simplification to just say it outright? Abortion is murder. It is murder. For Government to permit it is to forego its primary obligation to protect and nurture American lives. It defies the Christian family model, to raise and cherish children. It is abominable. Abominable. I wonder, sometimes, if America will ever be able to wash away the stain of blood that the past forty years have inaugurated when it comes to this murder. It haunts me. But first and foremost, I know that it must stop, and it will stop, because to not stop it would surely earn us the holy fury of a vengeful God."

"As President, I will support legislation to curtail, restrict and lessen abortion wherever I can - just as I have as Governor of West Virginia. And I will support and nominate justices who subscribe to a constitutional viewpoint which doesn't read between the lines and add conjecture into their cases. I will support the further implementation of abstinence education in schools to prevent pregnancies and discourage young people from getting themselves into the situations where they consider abortion. Roe will fall, it is not a matter of if but when, and when that happens, we will finally have brought an end to America's silent pandemic."

"Governor Prendergast, you said just a few short months ago that before 5 weeks babies were 'a clump of cells'. You since apologized, changed your stance and pushed through pro life legislation in West Virginia. While I am certainly thankful for this change and the legislation I would like to hear what specifically brought about the change of heart on this subject."

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 4:39 pm

Dentali wrote:"Governor Prendergast, you said just a few short months ago that before 5 weeks babies were 'a clump of cells'. You since apologized, changed your stance and pushed through pro life legislation in West Virginia. While I am certainly thankful for this change and the legislation I would like to hear what specifically brought about the change of heart on this subject."

"I have always been a Christian man, but the vast majority of my energy as Governor was taken up by the pressing economic crisis, and restoring the dignity of work to American workers. I flubbed that bit in an interview out of ignorance. No one knows everything. But my wife, a good Christian woman who has given me two beautiful sons, and my pastor, a man of God and of wisdom, counseled me well and brought me to the light of God on this issue. It is Christian to grow, to improve, and I like to think that I have done right by improving my stance. Since then, I have been the most ardent supporter of pro-life legislation on this stage, something of which I am immensely proud, and I am immensely proud to have the support of the Senators leading the charge to defend the unborn from a society which is losing its moral compass at an alarming rate."
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 4:39 pm

Porter: "I do wish to add something, however. One of the great problems facing families today is poverty. One of the main reasons people abort in modern America is because they cannot afford a child. It is indeed a shameful act, but what is even more shameful is that mothers are forced to kill their own children in order to eat in this country.

We are the richest country in the world, and yet we cannot provide for our poorest. Aside from merely punishing it, the best way of stopping abortions is through giving incentives for families to have children. My tax plan will ensure that not only is poverty abolished, but also that all families can afford to have children. $12,000, per child, per year.

There are a great many mothers out there who would not abort their children had they been given the money to support them. And that is what we will do. In fact, I wish to segway onto another point: those who claim to stand for family values, every single conservative across the spectrum: I ask you: what reason is there to oppose this?

It only continues to show that pro-corporate economic policy stands directly against family values. I am not only defending the sanctity of family and of life through the defence of marriage and of unborn children, but through ensuring that mothers across the nation can afford to feed their children."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri May 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Dentali wrote:"Governor Prendergast, you said just a few short months ago that before 5 weeks babies were 'a clump of cells'. You since apologized, changed your stance and pushed through pro life legislation in West Virginia. While I am certainly thankful for this change and the legislation I would like to hear what specifically brought about the change of heart on this subject."

"I have always been a Christian man, but the vast majority of my energy as Governor was taken up by the pressing economic crisis, and restoring the dignity of work to American workers. I flubbed that bit in an interview out of ignorance. No one knows everything. But my wife, a good Christian woman who has given me two beautiful sons, and my pastor, a man of God and of wisdom, counseled me well and brought me to the light of God on this issue. It is Christian to grow, to improve, and I like to think that I have done right by improving my stance. Since then, I have been the most ardent supporter of pro-life legislation on this stage, something of which I am immensely proud, and I am immensely proud to have the support of the Senators leading the charge to defend the unborn from a society which is losing its moral compass at an alarming rate."

"Forgive me but you've only believed life began at conception for a few months, I think calling yourself the most ardent supporter of pro life legislation on the stage is a bit of a hyperbole."

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 4:44 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Porter: "I do wish to add something, however. One of the great problems facing families today is poverty. One of the main reasons people abort in modern America is because they cannot afford a child. It is indeed a shameful act, but what is even more shameful is that mothers are forced to kill their own children in order to eat in this country.

We are the richest country in the world, and yet we cannot provide for our poorest. Aside from merely punishing it, the best way of stopping abortions is through giving incentives for families to have children. My tax plan will ensure that not only is poverty abolished, but also that all families can afford to have children. $12,000, per child, per year.

There are a great many mothers out there who would not abort their children had they been given the money to support them. And that is what we will do. In fact, I wish to segway onto another point: those who claim to stand for family values, every single conservative across the spectrum: I ask you: what reason is there to oppose this?

It only continues to show that pro-corporate economic policy stands directly against family values. I am not only defending the sanctity of family and of life through the defence of marriage and of unborn children, but through ensuring that mothers across the nation can afford to feed their children."

"Because, Secretary Porter, to have a child is a serious economic decision and they should not have conceived the child in the first place if they were not ready to care for and nurture it as good parents should. It's called personal responsibility. The Government should not need to step in, and expand its expenditures and powers, if people can exercise discipline and good Christian virtue. Have you not been making your campaign all about moral decline in this country? Why then embrace profligacy on the taxpayer's dime?"
Neoliberal

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Dentali wrote:"Forgive me but you've only believed life began at conception for a few months, I think calling yourself the most ardent supporter of pro life legislation on the stage is a bit of a hyperbole."

"I wasn't the one who equivocated about the DFLA because I was worried it'd make me unpopular with Democrats, Nate."
Neoliberal

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Fri May 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Congresswoman Diane Paulson
Republican Presidential Primary Debate
FOX News

“Thank you Mr. Oxlong.”

“I think we can safely say that I’m the only one on this stage who has actually experienced pregnancy firsthand.”

Paulson paused for the likely muffled laughter from her supporters.

“Similarly to my colleagues, I believe in an unequivocally pro-life approach to abortion. I believe in appointing pro-life Supreme Court justices and enacting legislation to end abortion. And I believe in amending the Constitution to stop this back and forth legislative battle over abortion, rendering a final word on the matter once and for all.”

“But unlike my colleagues, I’ve experienced the joys and pains of motherhood. I have empathy for desperate young women who have been abandoned with low income and a baby on the way. You can prevent abortions with bans, but bans will do little to prevent the often surprise pregnancies that result in the killing of an unborn infant.”

“I believe in the following measures to reduce abortions, on top of using existing murder statutes to punish abortion providers. Make birth control over-the-counter. Deregulate and expedite adoptions. And create a national adoption service to get newborns into loving homes should the mother not keep the child.”

“We’re the pro-life party on abortion, but I am also proposing that we protect young life outside of the womb too.”
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 4:52 pm

Dentali wrote:

"Forgive me but you've only believed life began at conception for a few months, I think calling yourself the most ardent supporter of pro life legislation on the stage is a bit of a hyperbole."

"It certainly is, Governor. At least you were upfront about your social liberalism, both to your state and to the country, as you said this evening you had a libertarian view of marriage.

But Governor Prendergast, to be frank, only changed his view on abortion to suit his political needs. He goes where the wind blows, just like any of the other politicians on this stage...Governor, you are dishonest and selfish, and I hope the American people see that."

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Porter: "I do wish to add something, however. One of the great problems facing families today is poverty. One of the main reasons people abort in modern America is because they cannot afford a child. It is indeed a shameful act, but what is even more shameful is that mothers are forced to kill their own children in order to eat in this country.

"Because, Secretary Porter, to have a child is a serious economic decision and they should not have conceived the child in the first place if they were not ready to care for and nurture it as good parents should. It's called personal responsibility. The Government should not need to step in, and expand its expenditures and powers, if people can exercise discipline and good Christian virtue. Have you not been making your campaign all about moral decline in this country? Why then embrace profligacy on the taxpayer's dime?"

"Because it is in the interest of society as a whole that children be born. I don't think you've noticed, Governor, but we are at below replacement levels. We're going the path of Japan, Russia, Italy...There are two possible solutions. Mass immigration or my plan. There is, and will be, a major labour deficit in this country. It is in the interest of all that more children be born, after all.

And as for you questioning my Christianity, I ask you this: what kind of Christian are you when you pump chemicals into people's drinking water? What kind of Christian are you when you support welfare to the richest of our society and scraps for the poor? It is not my faith that you ought to question, but yours. Between your clear dishonesty on the abortion issue and your barbaric Social Darwinism, I'd say that you're only a Christian when it's politically convenient."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Dentali wrote:"Forgive me but you've only believed life began at conception for a few months, I think calling yourself the most ardent supporter of pro life legislation on the stage is a bit of a hyperbole."

"I wasn't the one who equivocated about the DFLA because I was worried it'd make me unpopular with Democrats, Nate."

"In fact, Governor Richardson, you were content to try to sit that one out - because Heaven forbid you take a strong position on anything - until the President called you out on it. So forgive me if I'm not sold on your attempt to pitch me as disingenuous."
Neoliberal

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 4:56 pm

"In fact, Governor Richardson, you were content to try to sit that one out - because Heaven forbid you take a strong position on anything - until the President called you out on it. So forgive me if I'm not sold on your attempt to pitch me as disingenuous."

"At least Governor Richardson knew where he stood, Governor. That clump of cells comment was a Freudian slip - you only "changed your position" because it became politically convenient to do so. That act truly shows how much people like you exploit the banner of Christianity for your own political ends."
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 4:59 pm

Velahor wrote:

FOX News

“Thank you Mr. Oxlong.”

“I think we can safely say that I’m the only one on this stage who has actually experienced pregnancy firsthand.”

“Similarly to my colleagues, I believe in an unequivocally pro-life approach to abortion. I believe in appointing pro-life Supreme Court justices and enacting legislation to end abortion. And I believe in amending the Constitution to stop this back and forth legislative battle over abortion, rendering a final word on the matter once and for all.”

“But unlike my colleagues, I’ve experienced the joys and pains of motherhood. I have empathy for desperate young women who have been abandoned with low income and a baby on the way. You can prevent abortions with bans, but bans will do little to prevent the often surprise pregnancies that result in the killing of an unborn infant.”

“I believe in the following measures to reduce abortions, on top of using existing murder statutes to punish abortion providers. Make birth control over-the-counter. Deregulate and expedite adoptions. And create a national adoption service to get newborns into loving homes should the mother not keep the child.”

“We’re the pro-life party on abortion, but I am also proposing that we protect young life outside of the womb too.”

"And as for you, Ma'am, you say that we should protect young life, yet so far you have:

1. Opposed my stance on increasing law enforcement, allowing our children to be taken in, drugged and enslaved by criminals, to be used as soldiers in their war for profit.

2. Opposed my stance on ending poverty, believing that children should be left to the whims of the free market, tossed around by some invisible hand.

You want to talk about saving children's lives? My policies will save the lives of children, both from criminals and from poverty, and yet you choose to oppose them. Why is this?"
Please Watch

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Fri May 08, 2020 5:02 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

"At least Governor Richardson knew where he stood, Governor. That clump of cells comment was a Freudian slip - you only "changed your position" because it became politically convenient to do so. That act truly shows how much people like you exploit the banner of Christianity for your own political ends."

“Forgive me Mr Secretary but I think if we are discussing political convenience, it’s quite inappropriate for someone who had neo-Nazis at his rally and provided the feeblest condemnation of such absolutely atrocious support until he was forced to out of political expediency and to revive a failing campaign to lecture a candidate for a mere mistake that has been disproven by Governor Prendergast’s actions in standing in support of unborn life.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri May 08, 2020 5:04 pm

“I wasn’t happy with DFLA because I believe a child with a disability has as much value as one without one.”

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Gov. Prendergast, in response to Sec. Porter

"I will not be lectured on the validity and conviction of my faith by a man who perverts and corrupts the scriptures in order to clothe his naked, godless socialism on this stage and in his campaign. I will not be lectured on my Christianity by a man who has embraced cold, bare Nazism, which suppressed the free exercise of the Christian faith. You are a charlatan, a false prophet, and a devil, Secretary Porter, and the American people see through you. I do not profess to be priest or theologian, I do not claim to understand the divine wisdom of the Almighty, but what I do know is that I am a better man for the teaching of His pastors, and that my policy has improved because of that. So kindly, let's get back to talking about stopping abortion, and talk less about trying to subsidize teenage pregnancy, which is - frankly - the essence of your proposal."
Neoliberal

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"At least Governor Richardson knew where he stood, Governor. That clump of cells comment was a Freudian slip - you only "changed your position" because it became politically convenient to do so. That act truly shows how much people like you exploit the banner of Christianity for your own political ends."

“Forgive me Mr Secretary but I think if we are discussing political convenience, it’s quite inappropriate for someone who had neo-Nazis at his rally and provided the feeblest condemnation of such absolutely atrocious support until he was forced to out of political expediency and to revive a failing campaign to lecture a candidate for a mere mistake that has been disproven by Governor Prendergast’s actions in standing in support of unborn life.”

"And it's the same argument, over and over again. Isn't it tiring, folks?

You know you're losing an argument when you call your opponents "fascists" or "Nazis". It's honestly a meaningless word now. Truth is, in his mind, fascist just means anyone he doesn't like. The fact is, he's clearly not here to actually address anything, more just release a bunch of meaningless words so you actually notice he exists. I think it's been a very long time, at least in debate terms, since he's talked."
Please Watch

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Fri May 08, 2020 5:10 pm

"And it's the same argument, over and over again. Isn't it tiring, folks?

You know you're losing an argument when you call your opponents "fascists" or "Nazis". It's honestly a meaningless word now. Truth is, in his mind, fascist just means anyone he doesn't like. The fact is, he's clearly not here to actually address anything, more just release a bunch of meaningless words so you actually notice he exists. I think it's been a very long time, at least in debate terms, since he's talked."

“I’m not saying anything like that, Secretary, I was simply referring to the plain and simple fact that you had people with swastikas at your rally, something which any decent candidate with a respect for democracy would have immediately condemned yet you didn’t for months, which I know the American people see as much as I do.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 5:11 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Gov. Prendergast, in response to Sec. Porter

"I will not be lectured on the validity and conviction of my faith by a man who perverts and corrupts the scriptures in order to clothe his naked, godless socialism on this stage and in his campaign. I will not be lectured on my Christianity by a man who has embraced cold, bare Nazism, which suppressed the free exercise of the Christian faith. You are a charlatan, a false prophet, and a devil, Secretary Porter, and the American people see through you. I do not profess to be priest or theologian, I do not claim to understand the divine wisdom of the Almighty, but what I do know is that I am a better man for the teaching of His pastors, and that my policy has improved because of that. So kindly, let's get back to talking about stopping abortion, and talk less about trying to subsidize teenage pregnancy, which is - frankly - the essence of your proposal."

"You're right. You don't understand what God says at all."

He went into his mind, trying to remember the exact verses he had memorised from the prep.

"Here are the words of God himself, straight from the Holy Book:

"Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."

"Even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood...cease to do evil, learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; defend the fatherless, plead for the widow."

Porter, after finishing his reading, then gave a strong stare at Prendergast.

"You talk about Christianity a lot, Governor. Yet have you even read the Bible? It seems you don't understand it at all: call me a demon all you like, you'll still be wrong. Go ahead, throw all the slurs that you can - but I'll still be on the moral high ground.

Let's face it - calling yourself a Christian and doing the acts that you have is not merely hypocritical, it is truly shameful as well."
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Fri May 08, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 5:12 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"And it's the same argument, over and over again. Isn't it tiring, folks?

“I’m not saying anything like that, Secretary, I was simply referring to the plain and simple fact that you had people with swastikas at your rally, something which any decent candidate with a respect for democracy would have immediately condemned yet you didn’t for months, which I know the American people see as much as I do.”

"Quite frankly, I am tired of this slander, and so are the American people. Do you have anything to contribute to the debate or will you just keep calling me a Nazi sympathiser?"
Please Watch

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 08, 2020 5:13 pm

[Deleted for continuity]
Last edited by Gordano and Lysandus on Fri May 08, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoliberal

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Fri May 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Velahor wrote:
(Image)
FOX News

“Thank you Mr. Oxlong.”

"And as for you, Ma'am, you say that we should protect young life, yet so far you have:

1. Opposed my stance on increasing law enforcement, allowing our children to be taken in, drugged and enslaved by criminals, to be used as soldiers in their war for profit.

2. Opposed my stance on ending poverty, believing that children should be left to the whims of the free market, tossed around by some invisible hand.

You want to talk about saving children's lives? My policies will save the lives of children, both from criminals and from poverty, and yet you choose to oppose them. Why is this?"

FOX News

“It’s times like these that I wish debates had instant replay.”

“I said merely minutes ago that I support increased police presence at the border to stop the illegal drug trade. Of course, you weren’t listening but you were just waiting for your turn to respond.”

“Listening deeply to our opponents and learning how to be better ourselves is part of how we end the hostility of the national political conversation. The far-left and the far-right sling insults, while those in the middle get shut out of the conversation. I stand for those who aren’t on the fringes, those who stand for reason, competence, facts, and truth.”

“Children aren’t ‘left to the whims’ of the market. They’re supposed to have parents, adults completely capable of navigating the adult world. To insinuate otherwise is yet another falsehood from your lips.”

“So no, I don’t believe in taxing parents to death and then feeding them and their children on the leftover scraps after most is spent by the government. It didn’t work for Soviet Russia, and it won’t for your totalitarian administration either.”
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Fri May 08, 2020 5:18 pm

"Quite frankly, I am tired of this slander, and so are the American people. Do you have anything to contribute to the debate or will you just keep calling me a Nazi sympathiser?"

“I didn’t call you a Nazi sympathiser Secretary, I just said that you failed to do what any other respectable and decent candidate would have done. I’ve contributed to this debate by presenting my policies on working to advance the Wolf agenda and keep America great, and I will continue to do so.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 08, 2020 5:20 pm

Velahor wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"And as for you, Ma'am, you say that we should protect young life, yet so far you have:

FOX News

“It’s times like these that I wish debates had instant replay.”

“I said merely minutes ago that I support increased police presence at the border to stop the illegal drug trade. Of course, you weren’t listening but you were just waiting for your turn to respond.”

“Listening deeply to our opponents and learning how to be better ourselves is part of how we end the hostility of the national political conversation. The far-left and the far-right sling insults, while those in the middle get shut out of the conversation. I stand for those who aren’t on the fringes, those who stand for reason, competence, facts, and truth.”

“Children aren’t ‘left to the whims’ of the market. They’re supposed to have parents, adults completely capable of navigating the adult world. To insinuate otherwise is yet another falsehood from your lips.”

“So no, I don’t believe in taxing parents to death and then feeding them and their children on the leftover scraps after most is spent by the government. It didn’t work for Soviet Russia, and it won’t for your totalitarian administration either.”

"You think you stand for reason?"

Porter scoffed, looking down at the floor and then looking back up at Paulson.

"You stand for competence, facts and truth yet you can't even do addition? The payroll tax cut buoys the extra land value tax, meaning that the average American pays roughly the same amount of tax. And that's not to mention renters, who will be paying much less tax than before.

It is in the interest of society to defend its children. And do you really think that a universal basic income is a "socialist" policy, Congresswoman? Yes or no?"
Please Watch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse