NATION

PASSWORD

Cold War RP: Reboot IC, (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:43 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:
"Then it would be the Pirate State of Vaas. The info can be sent to Castries.", the doppel said.

"Excellent. Thank you. You shall receive the first dose of coding within a week or so." Said Clockwork. With that, he left to report to his superiors.

To: MI6
Encryption: Maximum

The Pirate State of Vaas is attempting to crack your codes. We reached out to them, so we are receiving payment to do this. Provide us with a faked code, that you send fabricated messages through, that we can give to them to crack.

In Russia, German assassins are hunting down the leadership of the Tzarist forces, interrogating members of the resistance to find the Romanovs and end this revolution.

King Pedro II was extremely worried. Gangs were rising up, in what used to be a happy Brazilian Empire. He saw the situation in Europe, and could only hope that he Monarchists were brought down. Europe would fall in crisis

Brazilian trained assassins of the Agência Brasileira de Inteligência (ABI) were being sent to Russia to end the uprising. He did not want Europe in chaos. The agents were being sent to russia immediately and were to kill the leaders as soon as possible
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:02 pm

SDECE Headquarters

French inteligence services tracked all of the possible messages relating to Anastasia and Vladimir. Airport records, radio chatter, telegrams, etc. Then they fed any relevant information to the Germans and the Brazilians. On the ground, SDECE agents radioed in any possible sightings of the two targets and kept the SDECE updated on any possible locations from a ground view. Train tickets, plane and ship manifests, they where all being checked because Europe itself was at risk.
Last edited by Monsone on Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:11 pm

Tokyo, Japan

Battles raged across Japan as Siamese and Japanese forces beat back the Koreans. Kyushu had nearly fallen and Shikoku was now in the hands of pro-imperial resistance forces after a strategic Korean withdrawal to Honshu. The allied forces were advanced, the Korean line crumbling as their soldiers surrendered or retreated. With Tokyo in allied hands, the liberation of Sugamo Prison and the Imperial Palace was complete. With former generals, politicians, and businessmen freed, along with the Imperial family, Japan was almost free. The Emperor Showa had come out with a statement applauding the efforts Siam and Field Marshal Terauchi and proclaiming the Empire to be free from its occupation. The Field Marshal and many in his staff were now in Japan, their old home, discussing with the Emperor and former government officials about what would come next. Siam and Japan were winning, and it was looking like Japan would see liberation within a few months.

Official Statement from the Kingdom of Siam and the Empire of Japan

Though our hard fought efforts, the Divine Emperor of Japan has been freed from Korean hands and has declared the Empire of Japan to once again be the legitimate government of Japan. The Japanese and Siamese governments call for the Korean unconditional surrender and would like to express gratitude to the allies who assisted in the ongoing effort to free the Divine Orient from the grasp of communist oppression.

In addition to the statement, the Kingdom and Empire strongly condemn the actions to remove the Monarchist government and and leaders in Russia and urge those parties to exercise restraint and remain in accordance with international law.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Republic of Turkey

With the help of the Soviet Embassy, the Turkish Armed Forces Intelligence branches and National Police Force Intelligence Branch collaborated in sending spies into territories of USSR to locate the Tsarist Rebellion leaders including the monarchs themselves to capture and/or assassinate them. An intelligence task force called 'Task Force 150' was the result of this and several spies of Russian-Turkish descent was sent to infiltrate the ranks of the rebellion as well as full Turkish descent spies was sent to locate the rebellion leaders.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Iranian Embassy to the Soviet Union

With the rebellion now in full swing, the Iranian intelligence relayed an extremely high security encrypted message to the Tsarist rebellion high command, promising them ample quantities of weapons, explosives, and funds to help them continue their rebellion.

The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources signed a 2% tax hike for all petroleum drilling rigs effective this day. 25% of the increased tax revenue will be transferred secretly, under the highest encryption, to the Tsarist rebels.
Last edited by Sarderia on Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:49 pm

SDECE Headquarters, Paris

"We got something!" A man proclaimed as he held some papers aloft.

"That being?" The head of the department asked.

"A shipping manifest from Southampton, England. It shows some arms shipments which we can pass on to the Soviets. But what's more interesting is the ship's crew. All are English names save for two. Vadim Romanovich Sychoyov, and Sonya Aleksnovna Nazarov." The man explained.

"And? Two Russians board a ship to where?" The department head inquired further.

"Well, to Riga." The man replied.

"Can we board the ship and search it?" Asked the department head.

"Yes. It will enter the channel shortly." The man said.

"Good work! Now get back to it!" The department head ordered as he left the room.

The English Channel

A Breguet G.111 neared the ship in question. Inside of it where four SDECE agents. As the ship rocked on the waves below, the helicopter came in for a landing. As it got lower to the ship, some of the crew came out to look at the helicopter, and they where shocked. Though the helicopter had French markings, they where military markings. Save for the roundel that is. Once the helicopter had touched down, the four agents hopped out and ran to the crew.

"Bring Vadim Romanovich Sychoyov, and Sonya Aleksnovna Nazarov to us!" They ordered angrily as the crew rushed away. And then they waited on deck as the boat rocked back and forth. Only three minutes later, the crew was back.

"Here they are!" One of the sailors said exasperatedly as an elderly man and woman where shoved infront of them.

These where clearly not Anastasia and Vladimir. The photos didn't match, and above all, they where speaking Ukranian; not Russian.

"Let them go." An agent ordered. "We'll leave now." He said.

The four agents returned to the helicopter with dissmay. A promissing lead had been a dud, and it was likely that Anastasia and Vladimir would on high alert once they got news of this incident. So the helicopter took off and flew back to France. It was time to try again and see if a lead was not a dead end.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 pm

Auschwitz Death Camp Ruins

Prime Minister Alsker NInowalksi and Grand Chancellor Szymon Aleksander Poniatowski were dressed in their Ceremonial military gear in front of a grand total of 1,000,000 well trained soldiers at the secret Polish military base located in the ruins of Auschwitz. The polish were going to make an announcement on the newest state of the art recording technology available which will be sent to all known countries of the world

Alsker NInowalksi: "People of the free world, I Prime Minister Alsker NInowalksi of the Polish Lithuanian commonwealth pledge my support to the Russian tsarists, I will now let his royal highness Grand Chancellor Szymon Aleksander Poniatowski talk"

Szymon Aleksander Poniatowski: "Thank you Alsker, as you people may know, we polish have a brutal history; we were raped by the British, invaded by the french, enslaved by the Germans, and we very nearly puppeted by the Russians, but no longer for now nationalistic monarchism is making a comeback, and we will reach our fingers far and wide. We are sending a grand total of 1,500,000 well trained polish soldiers to fight in the front lines of the Russian civil war to fight against the oppressive communists, I hope that the rest of Europe comes to their senses and fights for them too."

To:all countries
*Transcript from the speech, and photographs, along with a recording of it*
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:57 pm

https://ahnuniverse.weebly.com/uploads/4/0/1/9/4019808/7345570.png

Valois, Polaria

Polaria Republic

It wasn't about Gender, but something still seemed off. Ofcourse, a Feminist Libertarian nation could expect some backlash and blowback, and pretty-much being the only one in Eurasia; maybe that's why Polaria was the "European Pariah," or maybe it was their Revolutionarism, or their support for Stalin.

A male representative of Polaria to the UN had to be sent, and not a female. Hopefully, no one tried interfering w/ the Polarian Vote there either. Mr. Edmond Gregory was trusted, though one to always keep his head down and do his work as-told. Just very good at taking orders and signing papers, but that's what the State wanted; someone that could change Polaria's image.

Maybe it was PR or HR or Propaganda that'd change Polaria's image and optics. Some Public Relations with some Human Relations, and maybe a dash of good-ole Anti-monarchist and Anglophobic propaganda.

Polaria Republic

Daniel found an office belonging to someone named Valorie. Believing Valorie to be one of Polaria's highest leadership, he entered the office.

Valois,

Maverick listened in as he heard the man step into Valorie's office, he continued to pretend clean, but was listening intently.

She was finishing up some work, as now, she was working very hard, with not just the investigations and unmaskings, or the gov'ts' and states' projects, but alot of other things. She saw the man enter, and put her papers away.

She gave the man a wide smile, though her mind was swimming and trying to figure out why Alora called her and told her to carry-out an emergency plan.

Lille

Auriol waited in the meeting room for the Polarian delegation, he sipped a coffee and listened to the radio. The world once again was in turmoil. With a slight chuckle he remembered the times when the biggest threat to France was Canada and not the USSR. It was a strange feeling.

"Damn this long-ass plane ride." Elena vented.

"Why'd they have to make that call to Lille?" She continued.

"In all my days of being Chairman to the Party, and a proud woman of this nation, I've never seen so much obstruction, but now.."

The co-pilot continued to listen, before saying something.

"Eh. I've had worse happen." He responded.

"I get why Alora didn't want to go to Moscow, now." Elena tried to laugh off her anger.

"True though, but Moscow's very cold. " The co-pilot added.

"Which was another reason of hers." She giggled.

Polaria will now be organizing a manhunt on all prominent Russian royals; the rest would be executed either by Guillotine or Shotgun (pointblank executioner style)

Another idea that came up in the High Council was taking all of their tech and using it in the name of the Polarian State, or taking a royal (preferred to be female) and ask for info.

As a sign of Solidarity between the two Revolutionary nations, Russian as-well-as Ukrainian will now be taught at all Polarian schools. The State emphasizes multilingualism as-well-as learning the creoles, pigeon-tongues and corruptions of the Polarian language (like the American creole to Polarian and Portuguese, just as examples)

In addition; this manhunt will be a collab between Germania, France and the Brazillian Empire.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Paris

How crazed are people in this world Vincent?!" Coty yelled into the phone in frustration as Vincent Auriol sighed. "I swear the Poles have lost it!"

"Trust me, humans are suprising." Auriol chuckled.

"I mean, those ingrates! We saved from the USSR! We made sure they would have a say and a voice democraticaly! And what do they do?! Support the Tsarist forces! Have the Polish forgoten what the Tsar did to them in 1863?!" Coty said angrily.

"Well if it's any consolation, it will backfire on them." Auriol said firmly.

"How Vincent. How?" Coty inquired.

"Well, we got the Turks helping us. Ask them to make military equiptment for the USSR." Auriol suggested.

"That could work." Coty mussed.

"Well, do as you please. I've got to entertain the Polarians now." Auriol said as he hung up.

"Very well." Coty mussed frustratedly as he grabbed his typewriter.

Telegrams

To: The Polish Government
Encryption: Diplomatic Cable

The French Government is shocked by Poland's plan to aid the Tsarists. Especially considering the long troubled histroy Poland has had with Russia. Who is not to say that a Tsarist Russia wouldn't turn against Poland? But because of the post-WW2 agreement signed regarding Poland, the USSR may not force Poland to do anything. But it is only aplicable to the USSR, not Poland.

But the destruction of the USSR will also remove any and all Marshal Plan funding and aid as well as NATO meaning that Europe will resort to a time of flawed alliances that culminated in WW1. It is in the best interest of the world to preserve the USSR, not destroy it. So France urges Poland to rethink it's plans for war.

To: The Turkish Government

France has requested Turkey to begin production of the T-34/85 and SU-100 tanks as well as production of any planes that are exact copies of their Soviet counterparts to supply the USSR. This is an endeavour France cannot embark upon because of logistical constraints. However, Turkey is perfectly capable of doing so, and by doing so, would increase it's manufacturing expertise as well ans creat new jobs.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Azadi Courtyard
    Mashhad, Khorasan-e-Razavi Province
    5th of November, 1950

The Iranian intelligence officer put on his sunglasses for a minute, looking for the Soviet lead that would inform them of the Rebellion's further actions. News coming from the Iranian Embassy has been particularly well-received by the myriad of Tsarist factions - decentralized and disorganized, surrounded by Stalinist officials everywhere, the assurance of foreign support is all they need now.

Finally, an elderly person that fits exaclty the description he'd been given appeared in the middle of the courtyard. The Russian approached him. "Manouchehr Darvishi? Of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources? As-salamu 'alaykum."

"That is my official title," Darvishi replied. "You are no Russian."

"Indeed. I am Bashkir, and I am a Muslim. You may call me Kurbangaliev."

"Fine. Let us get into the matter directly. In a telegram you sent the border patrol earlier... there seems to be a particularly interesting action brewing in across the border." Darvishi opened a briefcase he brought with him. "This is ten thousand United States dollars' worth in Rubles. I have prepared a vehicle for you, complete with official civillian registry of the Turkmen SSR. It is very discreet; there is no way for KGB to know, unless they are a part of the Rebellion themselves. Do whatever you want with it; use it wisely. We will transfer the rest gradually - there is no haste."

"Mashallah. I- we are grateful." Kurbangaliev took the briefcase. "I have a border patrol officer working for the rebellion myself, the secrecy would be assured."

"May I ask, what are you exactly trying to do?"

"The Soviets... the dicator, they closed our mosques. Even in Ashgabat, little to no has been spared. They are trying to lead people into worshipping the dicator... such blasphemy."

"So you are going to use that for a pretext to launch dissent. However, I see no correlation between it and the Romanovs."

"The Empire, and White Russia after them, was more tolerant. I fought with the White Army myself, and the volunteer troops are all Bashkir. Well, it made no difference that I am fighting with Turkmens now."

"And what about the Royal Family? Have you any kind of contact with them?"

"To be fair, no." Kurbangaliev frowned. "However, I have heard for certain that some of them are present in the Russian SSR. They are extremely wary, and they exercise maximum security. Even I cannot get into the inner circle."

Darvishi gave a slight smile. "We are always here. Just... make it sure that you provide the information needed. Khuda hafez. Beh salamat."

Once the Soviet rebel is gone from his sight, Darvishi opened his radio to the nearby Iranian intelligence safehouse. 'Sergeant... I have good news. I have recorded the transcript with the Tsarist earlier. They are planning something... and coupled with the information we acquired throughout this month, it would make quite a case. Even the French would like it."

MINISTRY OF INTELLIGENCE
Office of Domestic Security and State Police

This Message is Encrypted by Maximum-Security Cylinder/Disk-Cypher Machine.
    ENTER CODE: A994XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: Official Communique regarding the Suspected Act of Terrorism and Rebellion on the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

H.E. Directior of SDECE
In Paris, France

We are sending you this telegram under the authority of His Exellency, the Prime Minister of the Imperial State of Iran. Our operatives has confirmed the presence of an enormous, numbering in the term of thousands of persons, people - both civillian and government officers, linked to a rebellious organization against the USSR. Our operatives have tracked their presence across the Turkmen SSR, Azerbajian SSR, and Armenian SSR alone, which is worrying - at several small territories alone, we consider they possess the manpower to topple the recognized Politburo-appointed governments in each state.

Were they to infiltrate higher chains of command, this would pose a dangerous situation to the Politburo-appointed officials in the Soviet Union. Each of these rebel cells is linked with a higher organization suspected on harboring and protecting former Russian Empire officials, White Army officials, and even the Russian Monarch's relatives themselves. Our suspections are that they are present in nearly every major city of the Soviet Union.

Yesterday, our operative unveiled a scheme to bomb and attack the Soviet government buildings in Ashgabat, Turkmen SSR. The conspirators are collaborating with several Soviet officers. Normally, this would be impossihle - as the imposing presence of Joseph Stalin's rule in all branches of the Soviet government would be very hard to challenge - but after further investigations, it is known that the CPSU's stranglehold on the Soviet government is not a strong as they were in the days of the Second World War.

We request the SDECE's cooperation in countering this thread. In so far, the Iranian government has feigned support for these rebels, but only to infiltrate their organization and unveil their plans to destabilize the Soviet Union. As it seems to us that the French government's stance is opposing this rebellion, we request your cooperation to capture rebel leaders and members of the Russian Monarchy. The Iranian intelligence agency is already doing several attempts to capture Russian Monarchy members (i.e. direct members and relatives of the Royal Family, and their closest confidants), and so far, we are countering several significant obstacles because of the extremely discreet nature of the rebellion's leadership.

If the French government approves of said cooperation, we ask that this business is conducted between the Iranian and French intelligence community, and Iranian and French alone. Under no circumstances should this telegram, or its contents, or the proposal be relied to German, Polarian, or Brazillian intelligence communities.

Sincerely,
M. Darvishi
Director, Office of Domestic Security and State Police
Ministry of Intelligence of the Imperial State of Iran

This Message will be terminated upon ONE HOUR after decryption.
Last edited by Sarderia on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:08 pm

https://ahnuniverse.weebly.com/uploads/4/0/1/9/4019808/7345570.png

Valois, Polaria

Polaria Republic

To:all countries
*Transcript from the speech, and photographs, along with a recording of it*

Immediately as the script reached Polaria, right-wing protests and rallies (though mostly linked to the Conservative Progressives) broke out.

"What have the Polish done for Polaria? The Polish State needn't apply. They shouldn't exist; they are a rump state in-between the Soviets and the Germans. If anything, we back both groups intensely." Amelie Yselda cried out, on stage.

"And the damned Monarchists are breaking the European Balance! Down with Poland and down with Monarchism! Hail La Familia!" David Termas spoke to the masses.

"This wave of Anti-Polarian sentiment is incorrigible! We ask that the French stop kowtowing to Churchhill! If the French really were 'ratcatchers,' then, they would've smacked England in the head with a rolling pin!" Amelie said.

"And this country shall reinstate Family Values, and instead of building skyscrapers en masse, we build houses and create suburbs and cul-de-sacs! No more will the Christians and Catholics prey on Polaria! No more will we suffer at the hands of religious theocratic extremists!" David shouted.

"These concepts of Free Love and Polygamy are flawed. Yes, they are a part of our culture and the Pagan religion, but Polaria must stick together instead of being selfish and egoistic. The Family is the way to go!" David continued.

"Our Goddess, Venus is a tolerant and loving goddess, but her tolerance may only stretch so far. When you feed your dog, and your dog bites your hand, do you not feel pissed? Are you not compelled to hit the dog in the head with a Newspaper?" Amelie rhetorically asked.

"I'm not anti-Left, and neither do I hate Alora and Elena. I love 'em to Death. I just think they should work together more often with Conservative and Traditionalist voices. Even they know that this hippy Communist bullshit is smothering us!" Amelie continued.

Some started waving Polarian Empire flags.

"Throw them outta the country! Paganism is the only way! No more kowtowing to The Enemy!" Amelie shouted before ripping up a Union Jack with her bare hands.

"It's time, folks. It's time that we march onward and retake this glorious country. Polaria shall always stand, Empire or not! We will champion Conservative values!" David cried out.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
She was finishing up some work, as now, she was working very hard, with not just the investigations and unmaskings, or the gov'ts' and states' projects, but alot of other things. She saw the man enter, and put her papers away.

She gave the man a wide smile, though her mind was swimming and trying to figure out why Alora called her and told her to carry-out an emergency plan.

"You must be Valorie. Can I sit down? I have some important matters that need to be discussed.", Daniel asked, showing a hand to a chair in front of her desk.
Last edited by Slaver Pirates of Vaas on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:23 pm

To: The Iranian Ministery of Inteligence
Encryption: Computer Encryption

The offer is lucrative. But Iran must acknowledge that the USSR will not cease to exist, and will return to normal after this crisis. It after all would benefit Iran since a Tsarist Russia could flood western markets with cheap oil and harm the Iranian economy.

The SDECE will send agents immediately to aid the investigation. All agents currently in the USSR will switch to this task and will cease to accompany Brazilian and German agents. Similarly, this information will be passed on to nobody save for the highest ranks of the French Government on a need to know basis. We appreciate the Iranian cooperation and we will reward it in the future.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:36 pm

Republic of Turkey

From: Orhun Zeybek, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey

We have received your letter, and I must say it is a good suggestion. I have relayed this to my colleagues at the Turkish Armed Forces and Ministry of Industries. Since the Soviets survival benefits us in different ways, we wish all the best in your endeavors.

Minister Office,
Ministry of Industries.

"Sir, we have received word from the Armed Forces and approved by Catkaya Mansion. We are to immediately convert some factories in our industrial areas to be able to manufacture T-34-85 medium tanks, SU-100 tank destroyers, La-9 fighter planes as well as small arms. They recommend using existing armored car plants and some trucks or car plants to do so as well as our light planes factories. They will send the blueprints and technical advisors, some Turkish and a small number of them are Russians from the Soviet Embassy to assist us. Here is the memo."

The Minister of Industries looked at the memo and the recommendations. "I see, so this is to supply the Soviets to fight against the Tsarist rebels..." He took several moments to read the last passages of the memo. "Very well. Relay this to Plant No. 21, Plant No. 11, No. 15, our three small arms factories and the light planes plant." He said while pointing at a map of manufacturing plants. "Make sure to notify the Armed Forces on which plants we are assigning these tasks to."
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Biotopia
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Biotopia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:33 am

Malay Raya wrote:Republic of Turkey

Government House
Tehran, Capital District
10th of July, 1950

-snip-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting Room 2,
Catkaya Mansion, Istanbul.

Orhun Zeybek listened and made mental notes in his mind regarding the topics that his colleague of the Madagascar administration put forth. All in all, it was the Treaty of Friendship, a cooperation in agriculture research to increase yields thus decreasing the effects of population time bomb and the Fair Trade Treaty in which Turkish government officials helped in crafting its charter.

"Ah no, don't worry about it Mr. Sylla." He put on a friendly smile while addressing the minister. "Alright, don't mind if I do. It would probably take some time, so if you want we have several Turkish condiments you might want to try while you're here in Istanbul. We've sampled the best of the best from the Grand Bazaar, Istanbul's largest marketplace." He calls for the mansion's butlers to bring in samples of several Turkish condiments and sweets.

After Zeybek invites him to have a bite and tea, he took the time to read the passages of both treaties before having a small chat with Sylla.

"So i've read both treaties, and I must say they are quite comprehensive and finely crafted. On behalf of the government of Turkey, we will sign these both treaties at the soonest possibility if not now. We will also agree to the joint research of agriculture sector between our two nations as it will bring benefits to both of our countries just like you have said." Zeybek handshakes Sylla as a sign of agreement to the topics at hand while exchanging smiles and they had some chat afterwards.

"Wonderthul!" Exclaimed Sylla, his teeth filled with a mixture of sticky Turkish delight and flakey Baklava. He instinctively stuck out his hand and shook Zaybek with a warm and firm grasp. A little icing powder dusted his palm.

"This is wonderful news" he reiterated, sucking fiercely on his teeth.

"I am very pleased with your decision. I will have you sent a draft research agreement as soon as possible. I know the Agriculture Ministry is already very keen to hire a promising Norwegian scientist currently working in Mexico. If we can share costs our countries could literally be harvesting the rewards in a few years." Zybek smiled and nodded.

"This seems the right time to conclude things for now. Before I go, I must provide you a token of thanks for your hospitality and for Turkey's solidarity." Sylla pulled from his pocket a small draw-string red velvet bag.

Zybek pulled the strings and emptied the bag onto his sugared palm. A beautiful emerald ring with silver detailing on a thick gold band sparkled in the light.

"Manufactured by the Royal Jeweller, no less." Sylla noted. "That's a Madagascan emerald and gold, with African silver". Great things can come from Africa, if only we have the freedom to do so."

With no further word from the Iranians Sylla and his personal assistant departed from Istanbul.

Ten kilometres above Italy the pilot of Sylla's commercial flight launched into the cabin, his face pale. "Ladies and gentlemen we've just received shocking news - Poland has invaded the Soviet Union!"
Last edited by Biotopia on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing NS since 2003.

Biotopia
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Biotopia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:51 am

Agricultural Research & Development Agreement

WE the undersigned

RECOGNISING the urgent need to significantly increase the world’s production of nutritious food sources in order to feed the world’s population, and;

RECOGNISING the inadequate level of research and development of agricultural food sources relevant to the world’s poorest and hungriest nations

RESOLVE to collaborate researching and developing improved agricultural food sources

TO share all publicly-funded and non-proprietary agricultural research between signatories

TO cooperate on publicly-funded research and development projects

TO make free to or at cost all products produced by joint research and development

SIGNATORIES
- Madagascar
- Turkey
Playing NS since 2003.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:41 am

We believe you heard of what is happening in Russia, with the Tsarists rebelling. We ask you do not help any effort to stop them.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:55 am

Advancement of Bolivian troops after 3 days

The Bolivian troops have begun to move deeper into Paraguayan territory, the amount of casualties are as follows:
Bolivia:
-105 KIA
-142 WIA
-29 MIA
-121 POW

Paraguay:
-253 KIA
-261 WIA
-231 MIA
-693 POW

Official stance on Second Russian Civil war:
"We cannot say we love Monarchism nor Communism. The current 'Secretary' for USSR, Stalin is no other than maybe the most brutal dictator in our time, save for Hitler. But I cannot say that the new Czars will be great either. They will be Russian Jerks who do not understand the common Populace. So we will stay neutral.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:20 am

The 3 Brazilian agents had not had any luck. The ABI had not given them any information.

The agents (codenames Mage, Spear, and Sword) has split up in Stalingrad to start looking for the cache of weapons and the ABI safe house

When Agent Mage finally found it, she radioed the other agents. They were to come their immediately and pick up silenced pistols, knives, and blow dart guns with poison darts. They were hopeful for a quick kill but were prepared for a shootout or a fight

Meanwhile, in São Paulo, gang violence was going down, much to the relief of King Pedro II. He had been worried that it would start a coup.

The Royal Brazilian Army was moving in on La Rioja with no sight on the Argentinian Army from the naked eye. With a telescope, Lieutenant General Ferdinand Mayoral said “my god this is going to be a hell-hole”

Battle of La Rioja reports
Brazilian Losses:
3,459 Dead
5,954 Wounded
109 Missing in Action
34 planes shot down

Argentinian Losses:
4,567 Dead
7,321 Wounded
99 Missing in Action
35 planes shot down
4,309 Captured

Result
Brazil defeated Argentina
Argentina retreated
Last edited by Mathuvan Union on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:46 am

The Chancellor, VC, and Kaiser pondered the Polish actions.

"We need to nip this problem in the bud." Said the Vice Chacellor

"How do you mean?" Said Adenauer.

"The current political party in power for Poland is a threat to Europe, and if the top officials were to be.....removed, it would make our situation that much easier. As well as the Conservatives in Polaria." He replied. Adenauer thought for a moment.

"The Polarians would never let us help them, they would preach the party line of feminism while their country fell to pieces around them." The Kaiser said, his hands steeped.

"It wouldn't hurt to ask." Adenauer said. The others nodded.

"Give it a try, see how the respond. We might do it otherwise, but it would be polite to ask." The Vice Chancellor said.

"Let's see how this goes." The Kaiser said.

Poland,

Slipping through Austria and Czechoslovakia, BND assassins go into Poland, they have K98A scoped rifles, Walther PPK Concealed carry pistols, and hand grenades.

Prime Minister Alsker NInowalksi and Grand Chancellor Szymon Aleksander Poniatowski were the main targets. The plan was to have the assassins pretend to be Tzarists, so that Polish support for the Tzarists would crumble.

Telegrams,

Encryption: High
We cannot comply with this, a Tzarist Russia would be the downfall of Europe. We must end this rebellion

We need Polaria to maintain it's power and be as Euro-positive as possible. The conservatives causing problems need to be removed, we can handle it for you.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:56 am

Encryption: Extreme

A Tzarist Russia may be a threat to Europe, but it will be a useful ally to us. If Russia reinstates the Tsardom, we will be able to secure a fellow monarchist nation. Of course, we will make sure that they treat all minorities justly, and allow their people freedom. We should also keep in mind Poland belonged to Russia. I am wary of the Poles, but I don't know your opinion. If you are also wary, they will be useful to crushing the Poles, and not only that, but taking back both of your old territories.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:10 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:

A Tzarist Russia may be a threat to Europe, but it will be a useful ally to us. If Russia reinstates the Tsardom, we will be able to secure a fellow monarchist nation. Of course, we will make sure that they treat all minorities justly, and allow their people freedom. We should also keep in mind Poland belonged to Russia. I am wary of the Poles, but I don't know your opinion. If you are also wary, they will be useful to crushing the Poles, and not only that, but taking back both of your old territories.

If Tzarist Russia is reinstated, it will mean the end of NATO, and the probable end of American aid, which will mean the collapse of my economy. Right now, that cannot happen. This goal might be achieved later, when the Germany economy is fully recovered.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:19 am

Bolslania wrote:
Exalted Inquellian State wrote:

If Tzarist Russia is reinstated, it will mean the end of NATO, and the probable end of American aid, which will mean the collapse of my economy. Right now, that cannot happen. This goal might be achieved later, when the Germany economy is fully recovered.

While I do not understand how this will mean the end of NATO, I will lower our support for the Tsarists slightly, and order our troops to not shoot at peacekeepers or NATO personnel. However, we wish for you to withdraw any support for the communists that you have, and also to agree for Anastasia and Vladimir to be housed by Germany in the event they loose the war, due to their relationship with the German royal family. We will also send economic advisors to major German companies, and sell rare materials from India and our economic alliance for a lower price than to other nations, to get the German economy back on track. We hope you understand and will tell us when the German economy recovers.

We will cut out sending money to you, as well as tanks and other heavy equipment, along with our recognition. However, we will not recognize the soviets.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 am

Paris

"These fools know nothing!" Coty barked in anger. "They always want peace in Europe this, peace in Europe, that! But no consideration of the consequences!"

"Well you could go on TV and Radio to explain the French position." Suggested an aide.

"I've done that before, so I shall." Coty replied and then shouted: "Ready the news crews!"

Late Night Speech By President Rene Coty

"The recent Russian civil war has flipped the world on it's head. A regime many thought had perished thirty years ago once again rears it's head. And many of the world's monarchies have rushed to their support. But as a republic, France stands firmly against the Tsarists. Not because we where allies with them, but because a Tsarist Russia is the worst possible scenario for not just France, but Europe at large."

"If the Soviet Union dissapears, NATO will become redundant and will be ended, the Marshal Plan and all other forms of American aid wwill also become redundant as with no Soviet Union, there is no risk of communisim. These significant losses would lead to a slowing of economic growth across all of Europe and will harm nations that need that aid to rebuild from the destruction of WW2. Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, and many more will all suffer if the USSR ceases to exist."

"For five years now, France had undergone a massive rebuilding project as to rebuild for the horrors of WW2. And without American aid, said reconstruction and rebuilding would not be possible. Germany and nearly every other European country are in similar states. And the only reason this American aid exist, is to stop communisim. Without the USSR, the American aid will cease, and Europe will suffer. But that is not the worst of the consequences."

"For if Europe suffers, the whole world will suffer. An economic crisis not to different from the Crash of 1929 would be a possibility. And nations going bankrupt because of debt issues will also become a reality. And all this, because someone thought the Tsardom of Russia needed to be restored. And who says the new Russia won't be as violent and a bellicose as the USSR? Who says it wouldn't try to take back it's old territory that it lost in 1917? All this uncertainty and suffering for the mirage of peace."

"Reconsider your support for the Tsar. Don't think greedily about only the interests of your nation. Instead, think globaly. Think of the repercusions this revolution would have. And above all, watch one's own back. When it seems like the USSR may fail, the workers of the world may rise up to aid Stalin and save the USSR, foiling even the best efforts to restore the Tsar by sheer numerical supperiority."

"Take all of this into consideration."

"Good Night."

To: The Turkish Government

Good luck on your endeavours. And if the need arises, technical expertise from France is always available to Turkey if necessary.
Mohn-sohn-eh

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:55 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:The 3 Brazilian agents had not had any luck. The ABI had not given them any information.

The agents (codenames Mage, Spear, and Sword) has split up in Stalingrad to start looking for the cache of weapons and the ABI safe house

When Agent Mage finally found it, she radioed the other agents. They were to come their immediately and pick up silenced pistols, knives, and blow dart guns with poison darts. They were hopeful for a quick kill but were prepared for a shootout or a fight

Meanwhile, in São Paulo, gang violence was going down, much to the relief of King Pedro II. He had been worried that it would start a coup.

The Royal Brazilian Army was moving in on La Rioja with no sight on the Argentinian Army from the naked eye. With a telescope, Lieutenant General Ferdinand Mayoral said “my god this is going to be a hell-hole”

Battle of La Rioja reports
Brazilian Losses:
3,459 Dead
5,954 Wounded
109 Missing in Action
34 planes shot down

Argentinian Losses:
4,567 Dead
7,321 Wounded
99 Missing in Action
35 planes shot down
4,309 Captured

Result
Brazil defeated Argentina
Argentina retreated

OOC: I am not an OP but this seems like a very clear godmod. Argentina has been somewhat active so you cannot control his troops, even his casualties. It would be different if Argentina was an NPC but it seems like there is an actual player so this should either be null or be edited.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse