NATION

PASSWORD

Cold War RP: Reboot, (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu May 07, 2020 11:30 pm

I was trying to not have a religion, but I guess Venusian Church kinda fits my country's aesthetic.

Also "Paganism," but I feel like that religion/ideology/belief/whatever counters Islam.

It got explained IC-ly, though, so don't worry about it "not fitting," a part of me feels like it doesn't, but technically that's fighting fire w/ fire, and in a way that couldn't gain the American Empire's ire.

Plus, the US in this rp uses Roman aesthetic (more than the USA irl uses Roman aesthetic and tries to copy Rome), so Polaria also fits with that, too.

:)
Last edited by HypErcApitAl on Thu May 07, 2020 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Fri May 08, 2020 1:28 am

I just checked 1949 maps regarding the north african territories of spain/french.

I'll make it like this.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Jesus Our God
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jesus Our God » Fri May 08, 2020 4:22 am

Are we allowed to RP 2nd countries? I was thinking of a non-communist one.
CyberNations Class of 2007 - Find me at my new address: Brunswick-upon-Raritan

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri May 08, 2020 5:07 am

Jesus Our God wrote:Are we allowed to RP 2nd countries? I was thinking of a non-communist one.

Same. I wanted to do something with Italy.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Fri May 08, 2020 6:44 am

LATEST MAP

- Canadian Danish territories --> France
- Suriname --> Canada
- Added Cyprus as one of UK territories
- Kuril Islands changed from Russian to Korean
- Added Uruguay & Polaria
- Fixed North African territories of Polaria and France
Last edited by Malay Raya on Fri May 08, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Fri May 08, 2020 8:47 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Jesus Our God wrote:Are we allowed to RP 2nd countries? I was thinking of a non-communist one.

If that's the case, we should all get a second nation. *Eyes Yugoslavia with excitement*
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 8:52 am

Monsone wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

If that's the case, we should all get a second nation. *Eyes Yugoslavia with excitement*

Well, let's wait for Free Ward Marchers and ask him, because I'm skeptical about getting two nations.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 8:53 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote: If that's the case, we should all get a second nation. *Eyes Yugoslavia with excitement*

Well, let's wait for Free Ward Marchers and ask him, because I'm skeptical about getting two nations.

And if they do allow us, I call South Africa!
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 10:28 am

Why does France own Denmark?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 10:29 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Why does France own Denmark?

It was a trade for peace between Canada and France.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 10:34 am

Tranzoria wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Why does France own Denmark?

Just now in the RP?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 10:42 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

Just now in the RP?

No, yesterday we had a peace treaty in which Canada, me, gave France mainland Denmark. The Danish Islands I kept. I applied for Denmark in my app.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 10:52 am

Country Name: Scandinavian Empire (English)/Skandinaviska Riket (Svenska)/Skandinaviskt Imperium (Norsk)/Skandinaviske Imperium (Dansk)/Skandinavian Valtakunta (Suomalainen)
Fictional or Real: Fictional
Head of State: Emperor Gustaf VI Adolf (Duke of Västerbotten) (doesn't die in a plane crash)
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy/Fascist Military Junta
Capital: Stockholm
GDP: $22.5 Billion
Population: 17,334,850
History: The Great Depression strikes Scandinavia harder than in our timeline, leading to a rise in radical popularity. In 1932, A Communist bomb was set off in the Royal Palace, killing King Gustav V and his son, Oscar Gustaf Adolf, leaving only Oscar's heir, Edmund Gustaf Adolf, as King, being crowned King Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden the same year. Not wanting to lose his throne, nor have Sweden fall to the Communists as support grew for them and their more radical elements began violent protests, Gustaf VI allied himself with the Right-Wing elements of Sweden and the military and launched a coup, purging Sweden of the Communists and replacing the Swedish Government with their own radically anti-Communist one, turning it into an Absolute Monarchy. This would lead to a brief yet bloody guerilla war between Adolf's new government and the Left, where the entire left would be completely crushed. After this Gustaf VI started an ambitious and mass industrialisation and militarization effort, saying that Sweden was beset by enemies on all sides.

In 1935, Finland, who was also suffering from both economic decline and nationalistic uprisings, along with pressure from the Soviets, asked for Swedish support. Gustaf VI agreed, but only if Finland joined Sweden. Because of fear of the most likely imminent collapse of their nation, the Finnish government agreed and joined Sweden, creating the 2nd Swedish Empire or Fino-Swedish Empire. In 1937, the Norwegian government was overthrown in a Communist Coup after further economic collapse and invades Sweden. Sweden flexed its new military might which it had developed over the years, supported by both the formidable might of the Finnish Army as well as the remnants of the Norwegian Army loyal to the government, pushed back against the disorganised Norwegian Communists. Despite the Norwegian Communists getting major Soviet support in the form of both military supplies and crack troops, the Imperial Forces reached Oslo and Bergen in early 1938, being welcomed with open arms in the streets by the locals. Having lost faith in their government and with a now more right-wing influenced population due to anti-Communist sentiments, the Norwegian populace voted to officially join the 2nd Swedish Empire.

Stalin would threaten Gustaf VI with invasion if he did not release Norway and reinstate the Communists to power. However, Britain and France would threaten Stalin with intervention if he carried out the threat. In the end, the two powers settled on an agreement, with Sweden handing over most of the Norwegian Communist Leadership and their followers to the Soviets. The 2nd Swedish Empire would continue it's remilitarisation and industrialisation, becoming an advanced formidable economic and military power in the region, despite it's smaller population. During this time, Sweden would gain closer ties with Germany, as the Germans started to send military advisors and technology to the Swedes. Another notable mention during this time was the Swedish sending volunteers to Nationalist Spain to support them in the Civil War, giving them valuable military experience. Eventually, World War 2 would break out, with Germany invading Poland. Fearing that Sweden would join Germany, Stalin would invade Sweden in the Winter War (what many other people also like to call the 3rd Northern War).

However, with their advanced, well equipped and well-trained military as well as the expert use of the terrain, the Swedes were able to fend off several Soviet attacks and kill hundreds of thousands of men. The war would last till late 1940, which didn't allow the Swedish to support Denmark when it was invaded by Germany (a German invasion was spared when Gustaf VI promised to continue shipments of precious iron ore to Germany, much to the chagrin of the British). However, the Imperials allowed for Danish officials and officers as well as various peoples considered "inferior" by the Germans to escape to the Empire and take refuge. There they secretly helped organise a government in exile and allowed them to send spies and infiltrators into Germany. By the end of the Winter War around a million Soviet soldiers had been killed, many of them valuable officers and crack troops needed against Germany, but at the same time the Soviets were slowly starting to make progress to the point of being 500 km from Helsinki. Eventually, the two negotiated a deal, with the Empire ceding land in Finland wanted by the Soviets, in return for hundreds of millions of dollars worth of rubles.

When Operation Barbarossa began in mid-1941, the Empire did not join the war (as many had expected, and encouraged them, to do), however, did send thousands of volunteers as well as military equipment and an increased trade export of material. By 1943, however, King Gustaf VI, along with many military and government officials in the Empire, saw how Germany, despite Hitler's sayings, was slowly losing the war, and that seen being on Germany's side wouldn't be a good idea. So the Empire started secretly cooperating with the Allies, allowing spies and infiltrators to arrive in Scandinavia, and then travel into Germany, disguised as tourists or military advisors. In mid-1944, after the massively successful D-Day landings and the attempted assassination on Hitler, Gustaf called back all the volunteers that had been lent to Germany. It was discovered that over half of them had died in combat and that, furthermore, according to the troops, they were often sent into reckless or even suicidal attacks by the Germans, which angered both the populace and the government. A shocking surprise occurred the same year when the German Battleship Tirpitz would disappear, being considered MIA by the Germans. What had in fact happened was that the super battleship had successfully manoeuvred out of port in Germany, and was able to flee to a distant arctic port in Norway, where it promptly surrendered to the Imperials.

In early 1945, as it was completely undeniable that Germany would lose the war, the Empire cut off all trade with Germany. Hitler, enraged by what he saw as a betrayal, as well as after discovering from German Intelligence the fate of the Tirpitz, and despite the warnings of his generals, declared war on the Empire. However, with Germany's manpower and army all but exhausted, with her remaining quality troops and equipment being tied up in either the East or West, as well as their navy also occupied elsewhere, they could do little to actually invade the nation. The Empire, however, capitalised on this and sent an invasion force into Denmark, where they met minimal resistance and made a rapid advance thanks to collaborations with the local civilian and police population, as well as the Danish Resistance. Germany responded by sending in several Volkssturm and Reserve Divisions, only being able to send in one crack Panzergrenadier Division from the SS. This proved to be futile, as the Volkssturm, who could barely be considered soldiers, were routed with relative ease, and the reserve troops made up of mainly wounded or green soldiers were also overwhelmed. As for that Waffen SS Division? Well, Hitler made the [idiotic] mistake, among all the free SS Divisions, to send in one particular division that he thought would never betray him. The 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking.

Unsurprising to everyone besides Hitler, the soldiers of the Division, as soon as they reached the front lines in Denmark, would overpower their German Commanders and defect to the Imperial Forces along with all their equipment, being welcomed with open arms, and soon brought into combat against their former allies. By the end of the war in May 1945, Imperial Forces had all but liberated Denmark, occupied the entirety of Schleswig-Holstein, and had reached as far as Hamburg and Bremen, where they met both Allied and Soviet soldiers. Rather cordially with the former and almost hostilely with the latter. And towards the ending days of the war, many German soldiers, both Waffen SS and Wehrmacht, surrendered to the Swedes rather than the Allies or Soviets, and many Nazi officers, scientists and officials escaped to the Empire gaining refuge, seeing them as the side that would be most fair to them, as right-wing sentiments in the Empire was very strong. At the same time, many U-Boats, who had also received the order to surrender, would rush towards Swedish coasts to also surrender. The Swedes, of course, handed over some of the worst officers and officials to the Allies and Soviets, but the predominant percentage of Germans and Nazis were kept.

During the Potsdam Conference, Stalin demanded that he be allowed to invade the Swedish Empire without interference from the Allies. The British and French, seeing the Empire as the perfect bulwark against Communism in the North, refused. Eventually, Stalin relented and backed down. According to the treaty, Imperial Forces were to withdraw from mainland Europe. Under pressure from the Allied powers, the Swedes reluctantly left Denmark and left it to its fate to be taken over by a Communist Canada.

The 2nd Swedish Empire would change its name to the Scandinavian Empire, with Gustaf VI naming himself Kejsare av alla Nord, or Emperor of all Nords. The Empire would emerge from the war as a strong military, economic and industrial regional power, awaiting to flex its newfound muscles in Europe.
Faction: Unaligned
Call me Warg or Antic

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 10:52 am

Tranzoria wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Just now in the RP?

No, yesterday we had a peace treaty in which Canada, me, gave France mainland Denmark. The Danish Islands I kept. I applied for Denmark in my app.

Well if my app is accepted, you might get a new buddy
Call me Warg or Antic

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 10:53 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Country Name: Scandinavian Empire (English)/Skandinaviska Riket (Svenska)/Skandinaviskt Imperium (Norsk)/Skandinaviske Imperium (Dansk)/Skandinavian Valtakunta (Suomalainen)
Fictional or Real: Fictional
Head of State: Emperor Gustaf VI Adolf (Duke of Västerbotten) (doesn't die in a plane crash)
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy/Fascist Military Junta
Capital: Stockholm
GDP: $22.5 Billion
Population: 17,334,850
History: The Great Depression strikes Scandinavia harder than in our timeline, leading to a rise in radical popularity. In 1932, A Communist bomb was set off in the Royal Palace, killing King Gustav V and his son, Oscar Gustaf Adolf, leaving only Oscar's heir, Edmund Gustaf Adolf, as King, being crowned King Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden the same year. Not wanting to lose his throne, nor have Sweden fall to the Communists as support grew for them and their more radical elements began violent protests, Gustaf VI allied himself with the Right-Wing elements of Sweden and the military and launched a coup, purging Sweden of the Communists and replacing the Swedish Government with their own radically anti-Communist one, turning it into an Absolute Monarchy. This would lead to a brief yet bloody guerilla war between Adolf's new government and the Left, where the entire left would be completely crushed. After this Gustaf VI started an ambitious and mass industrialisation and militarization effort, saying that Sweden was beset by enemies on all sides.

In 1935, Finland, who was also suffering from both economic decline and nationalistic uprisings, along with pressure from the Soviets, asked for Swedish support. Gustaf VI agreed, but only if Finland joined Sweden. Because of fear of the most likely imminent collapse of their nation, the Finnish government agreed and joined Sweden, creating the 2nd Swedish Empire or Fino-Swedish Empire. In 1937, the Norwegian government was overthrown in a Communist Coup after further economic collapse and invades Sweden. Sweden flexed its new military might which it had developed over the years, supported by both the formidable might of the Finnish Army as well as the remnants of the Norwegian Army loyal to the government, pushed back against the disorganised Norwegian Communists. Despite the Norwegian Communists getting major Soviet support in the form of both military supplies and crack troops, the Imperial Forces reached Oslo and Bergen in early 1938, being welcomed with open arms in the streets by the locals. Having lost faith in their government and with a now more right-wing influenced population due to anti-Communist sentiments, the Norwegian populace voted to officially join the 2nd Swedish Empire.

Stalin would threaten Gustaf VI with invasion if he did not release Norway and reinstate the Communists to power. However, Britain and France would threaten Stalin with intervention if he carried out the threat. In the end, the two powers settled on an agreement, with Sweden handing over most of the Norwegian Communist Leadership and their followers to the Soviets. The 2nd Swedish Empire would continue it's remilitarisation and industrialisation, becoming an advanced formidable economic and military power in the region, despite it's smaller population. During this time, Sweden would gain closer ties with Germany, as the Germans started to send military advisors and technology to the Swedes. Another notable mention during this time was the Swedish sending volunteers to Nationalist Spain to support them in the Civil War, giving them valuable military experience. Eventually, World War 2 would break out, with Germany invading Poland. Fearing that Sweden would join Germany, Stalin would invade Sweden in the Winter War (what many other people also like to call the 3rd Northern War).

However, with their advanced, well equipped and well-trained military as well as the expert use of the terrain, the Swedes were able to fend off several Soviet attacks and kill hundreds of thousands of men. The war would last till late 1940, which didn't allow the Swedish to support Denmark when it was invaded by Germany (a German invasion was spared when Gustaf VI promised to continue shipments of precious iron ore to Germany, much to the chagrin of the British). However, the Imperials allowed for Danish officials and officers as well as various peoples considered "inferior" by the Germans to escape to the Empire and take refuge. There they secretly helped organise a government in exile and allowed them to send spies and infiltrators into Germany. By the end of the Winter War around a million Soviet soldiers had been killed, many of them valuable officers and crack troops needed against Germany, but at the same time the Soviets were slowly starting to make progress to the point of being 500 km from Helsinki. Eventually, the two negotiated a deal, with the Empire ceding land in Finland wanted by the Soviets, in return for hundreds of millions of dollars worth of rubles.

When Operation Barbarossa began in mid-1941, the Empire did not join the war (as many had expected, and encouraged them, to do), however, did send thousands of volunteers as well as military equipment and an increased trade export of material. By 1943, however, King Gustaf VI, along with many military and government officials in the Empire, saw how Germany, despite Hitler's sayings, was slowly losing the war, and that seen being on Germany's side wouldn't be a good idea. So the Empire started secretly cooperating with the Allies, allowing spies and infiltrators to arrive in Scandinavia, and then travel into Germany, disguised as tourists or military advisors. In mid-1944, after the massively successful D-Day landings and the attempted assassination on Hitler, Gustaf called back all the volunteers that had been lent to Germany. It was discovered that over half of them had died in combat and that, furthermore, according to the troops, they were often sent into reckless or even suicidal attacks by the Germans, which angered both the populace and the government. A shocking surprise occurred the same year when the German Battleship Tirpitz would disappear, being considered MIA by the Germans. What had in fact happened was that the super battleship had successfully manoeuvred out of port in Germany, and was able to flee to a distant arctic port in Norway, where it promptly surrendered to the Imperials.

In early 1945, as it was completely undeniable that Germany would lose the war, the Empire cut off all trade with Germany. Hitler, enraged by what he saw as a betrayal, as well as after discovering from German Intelligence the fate of the Tirpitz, and despite the warnings of his generals, declared war on the Empire. However, with Germany's manpower and army all but exhausted, with her remaining quality troops and equipment being tied up in either the East or West, as well as their navy also occupied elsewhere, they could do little to actually invade the nation. The Empire, however, capitalised on this and sent an invasion force into Denmark, where they met minimal resistance and made a rapid advance thanks to collaborations with the local civilian and police population, as well as the Danish Resistance. Germany responded by sending in several Volkssturm and Reserve Divisions, only being able to send in one crack Panzergrenadier Division from the SS. This proved to be futile, as the Volkssturm, who could barely be considered soldiers, were routed with relative ease, and the reserve troops made up of mainly wounded or green soldiers were also overwhelmed. As for that Waffen SS Division? Well, Hitler made the [idiotic] mistake, among all the free SS Divisions, to send in one particular division that he thought would never betray him. The 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking.

Unsurprising to everyone besides Hitler, the soldiers of the Division, as soon as they reached the front lines in Denmark, would overpower their German Commanders and defect to the Imperial Forces along with all their equipment, being welcomed with open arms, and soon brought into combat against their former allies. By the end of the war in May 1945, Imperial Forces had all but liberated Denmark, occupied the entirety of Schleswig-Holstein, and had reached as far as Hamburg and Bremen, where they met both Allied and Soviet soldiers. Rather cordially with the former and almost hostilely with the latter. And towards the ending days of the war, many German soldiers, both Waffen SS and Wehrmacht, surrendered to the Swedes rather than the Allies or Soviets, and many Nazi officers, scientists and officials escaped to the Empire gaining refuge, seeing them as the side that would be most fair to them, as right-wing sentiments in the Empire was very strong. At the same time, many U-Boats, who had also received the order to surrender, would rush towards Swedish coasts to also surrender. The Swedes, of course, handed over some of the worst officers and officials to the Allies and Soviets, but the predominant percentage of Germans and Nazis were kept.

During the Potsdam Conference, Stalin demanded that he be allowed to invade the Swedish Empire without interference from the Allies. The British and French, seeing the Empire as the perfect bulwark against Communism in the North, refused. Eventually, Stalin relented and backed down. According to the treaty, Imperial Forces were to withdraw from mainland Europe. Under pressure from the Allied powers, the Swedes reluctantly left Denmark and left it to its fate to be taken over by a Communist Canada.

The 2nd Swedish Empire would change its name to the Scandinavian Empire, with Gustaf VI naming himself Kejsare av alla Nord, or Emperor of all Nords. The Empire would emerge from the war as a strong military, economic and industrial regional power, awaiting to flex its newfound muscles in Europe.
Faction: Unaligned

Ah, my favorite, the Scandinavians, accepted!

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Fri May 08, 2020 10:55 am

Tranzoria wrote:

Well if my app is accepted, you might get a new buddy

I'll give you Denmark if you join NATO and become pro-western.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 10:59 am

Monsone wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Well if my app is accepted, you might get a new buddy

Ahh, faction-pulling, a fun sense of relief. I'll give you Iceland if you become with the Communists and Socialists!

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 10:59 am

Monsone wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Well if my app is accepted, you might get a new buddy

Very tempting, isn't being anti-Communist good enough?
Call me Warg or Antic

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 11:00 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:

Ahh, faction-pulling, a fun sense of relief. I'll give you Iceland if you become with the Communists and Socialists!

Also an interesting proposition...though might be a bit hard considering my leader's father and grandfather were assassinated by Communists :p
Call me Warg or Antic

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri May 08, 2020 11:01 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Ah, my favorite, the Scandinavians, accepted!

Are you a Co-OP?
Call me Warg or Antic

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 11:01 am

Monsone wrote:

Your choice.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Fri May 08, 2020 11:03 am

Monsone wrote:

Well yes, but you do realise joining NATO would mean free aid courtesy of Imperial America. And to sweeten the deal, if you join NATO, besides getting Denmark, you will be eligible to join the European Trading Bloc which means free trade and the ability to mazimise your industrial capabilities in the export market.
Last edited by Monsone on Fri May 08, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 11:04 am

Monsone wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Very tempting, isn't being anti-Communist good enough?

Well yes, but you do realise joining NATO would mean free aid courtesy of Imperial America. And to sweeten the deal, if you join NATO, besides getting Denmarky, you will be eligible to join the European Trading Bloc which means free trade and the ability to mazimise your industrial capabilities in the export market.

But if you're Communist, you'll have the aid of the Soviets and most of North America.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Fri May 08, 2020 11:09 am

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:
Well yes, but you do realise joining NATO would mean free aid courtesy of Imperial America. And to sweeten the deal, if you join NATO, besides getting Denmarky, you will be eligible to join the European Trading Bloc which means free trade and the ability to mazimise your industrial capabilities in the export market.

But if you're Communist, you'll have the aid of the Soviets and most of North America.

But it's not a free trade bloc. And what good does it do a nation with an export oriented economy to export to nations with tarrifs on imports?
Mohn-sohn-eh

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Fri May 08, 2020 11:11 am

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

But it's not a free trade bloc. And what good does it do a nation with an export oriented economy to export to nations with tarrifs on imports?

It's not a free trade bloc, but it has more trade routes. We also have unions for everything you could think of.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse