NATION

PASSWORD

Cold War RP: Reboot, (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 2:04 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Hey Monsone, have invited the Dutch to the Trading we have going?

No. not yet. but if you want to, feel free to. Also we should try to get them into NATO.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Mon May 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Just caught up... I'll join the banquet.

I usually check every two days unless something directly affects me.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Monsone wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Hey Monsone, have invited the Dutch to the Trading we have going?

No. not yet. but if you want to, feel free to. Also we should try to get them into NATO.

Well we can to that.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 3:29 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:
Monsone wrote:

Well we can to that.

Since you guys have a nice Trading Block going, you mind if I buy some Cars and crops for about... 300 Million Dollars worth of Canadian Money? I really need it becuase lots of my population don't have cars and we barely can grow stuff.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Well we can to that.

Since you guys have a nice Trading Block going, you mind if I buy some Cars and crops for about... 300 Million Dollars worth of Canadian Money? I really need it becuase lots of my population don't have cars and we barely can grow stuff.

Sure. But European cars are small compared to American cars. However I'm willing to set up production of the Peugeot 203 in Canada.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Well we can to that.

Im willing to sell you some cars as well maybe build a car manufacturing facility in Canada.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:00 pm

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

Sure. But European cars are small compared to American cars. However I'm willing to set up production of the Peugeot 203 in Canada.

Thanks.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:00 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

Im willing to sell you some cars as well maybe build a car manufacturing facility in Canada.

Good Idea! Thanks.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:07 pm

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

By the way, because of the many trades and land your giving to me, I am giving Anticosti Island in the Gulf of St. Lawrence to France, although I still have fishing rights there.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:

By the way, because of the many trades and land your giving to me, I am giving Anticosti Island in the Gulf of St. Lawrence to France, although I still have fishing rights there.

Uhm thanks. I guess it will complement St. Pierre and Michelon.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

Uhm thanks. I guess it will complement St. Pierre and Michelon.

Exactly, that's what I wanted it to do.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 18, 2020 4:15 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:

If I remember correctly, the UK still has land right by Canada.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

If I remember correctly, the UK still has land right by Canada.

Canada is part of the Commonwealth still, so don't worry. Her Majesty is still ruler of around 30 % of North America by one nation.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:If I remember correctly, the UK still has land right by Canada.

Canada is part of the Commonwealth still, so don't worry. Her Majesty is still ruler of around 30 % of North America by one nation.

Good to know Canada hadn't left the Commonwealth.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:If I remember correctly, the UK still has land right by Canada.

Its His Majesty at the present moment.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Korea has said nothing. Any course of action to take them on if they don't respond?
Mohn-sohn-eh

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Monsone wrote:Korea has said nothing. Any course of action to take them on if they don't respond?

Go ahead, but don't act, just say that you are going to act.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:Korea has said nothing. Any course of action to take them on if they don't respond?

So don't act, but claim you will? That just proves that you're all bark and no bite. And this is a situation when you want the bite to make Korea back down. The bark will do nothing.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:41 pm

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

So don't act, but claim you will? That just proves that you're all bark and no bite. And this is a situation when you want the bite to make Korea back down. The bark will do nothing.

Wait till he comes so he can defend himself. He may have reasoning not to start war. If you bite, then war is promised and he won't get his chance to defend.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:

Wait till he comes so he can defend himself. He may have reasoning not to start war. If you bite, then war is promised and he won't get his chance to defend.

The bite at the moment is snctions, and there are likely more on the way. War is not an option yet since a UN intervention is what is desired.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Mon May 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

The bite at the moment is snctions, and there are likely more on the way. War is not an option yet since a UN intervention is what is desired.

In that case...BITE BITE BITE!!!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:

The Royal Navy can prevent any supplies from reaching his troops in the Philippines

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Mon May 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

The Royal Navy can prevent any supplies from reaching his troops in the Philippines

That's good to know. The French Navy will prevent North Korean ships from acessing the Baltic and Mediteranean seas.
Last edited by Monsone on Mon May 18, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mohn-sohn-eh

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon May 18, 2020 5:29 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Well we can to that.

The Communist buying cars and crops from the Capitalist bloc...ironic
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

Why would Canada, a Communist country, still remain in the Commonwealth and recognise both an aristocrat and a capitalist as their Head of State?

I mean, you don't exactly see Communist China remaining loyal to the Emperor, do you?
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Mon May 18, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse