NATION

PASSWORD

Cold War RP: Reboot, (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:41 am

Draos wrote:
Sarderia wrote:I am okay with both being in OPEC, provided the Scandinavians agreed to 4 terms I gave.

Also, Draos' IC post is the prime example of godmodding; I consider it as void and null given the blatant attempt of godmodding.

Says the one who god modded saying they bribed people to stay loyal to them WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN PART OF THE PLOTLINE.

I'm running out of patience and I've had enough. I DON'T F*CKING CARE about your plotline. It is within my right to do everything, bribes, grants, deals etc. as a player. I have the CIA, and they managed to topple countless governments IRL - I can't see how the CIA managed to fail in bribing. Meanwhile Scandinavia has no intelligence agency and the player just wrote people coming and do nothing and suddenly SA agreed to become a puppet.

DON'T. TROLLL.
Last edited by Sarderia on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:42 am

Romextly wrote:How about we get another player to act as the Sauds for right now. Comprimise

no because as the person who came up with the plot line I decide who gets to participate in it and Only me and France are allowed to participate end of discussion.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:43 am

Sarderia wrote:
Draos wrote:Says the one who god modded saying they bribed people to stay loyal to them WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN PART OF THE PLOTLINE.

I'm running out of patience and I've had enough. I DON'T F*CKING CARE about your plotline. It is within my right to do everything, bribes, grants, deals etc. as a player. I have the CIA, and they managed to topple countless governments IRL - I can't see how the CIA managed to fail in bribing. Meanwhile Scandinavia has no intelligence agency and the player just wrote people coming and do nothing and suddenly SA agreed to become a puppet.

DON'T. TROLLL.

This^

Plotlines don't matter. Nations will interfere if they so wish.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:44 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Sarderia wrote:I'm running out of patience and I've had enough. I DON'T F*CKING CARE about your plotline. It is within my right to do everything, bribes, grants, deals etc. as a player. I have the CIA, and they managed to topple countless governments IRL - I can't see how the CIA managed to fail in bribing. Meanwhile Scandinavia has no intelligence agency and the player just wrote people coming and do nothing and suddenly SA agreed to become a puppet.

DON'T. TROLLL.

This^

No and yes Plotlines do matter I'm not trolling you're not part of it so I don't want for your to interfere IC and I have the right in RP to dictate who takes part in my ideas THAT'S LITERALLY HOW IT WORKS.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:45 am

Draos wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:This^

No and yes Plotlines do matter I'm not trolling you're not part of it so I don't want for your to interfere IC and I have the right in RP to dictate who takes part in my ideas THAT'S LITERALLY HOW IT WORKS.

Do you think Poland consented to being invaded in 1939?
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:46 am

Draos wrote:No and yes Plotlines do matter I'm not trolling you're not part of it so I don't want for your to interfere IC and I have the right in RP to dictate who takes part in my ideas THAT'S LITERALLY HOW IT WORKS.

THAT IS NOT HOW RP WAR BETWEEN PLAYERS WORKS

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:47 am

Someone tell that person a little bit of how Roleplays work.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:47 am

Draos wrote:No and yes Plotlines do matter I'm not trolling you're not part of it so I don't want for your to interfere IC and I have the right in RP to dictate who takes part in my ideas THAT'S LITERALLY HOW IT WORKS.

They were asking for it; they had both German and Russian ethnicities in their nation, plus Poland doesn't deserve to exist. They shouldn't, wouldn't and couldn't exist in an ideal Earth.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:48 am

Sarderia wrote:Someone tell that person a little bit of how Roleplays work.

Between players who agree to accept other players boundries and not just rush in because they don't like something that's how BAD RPs work and how they fall apart because selfish players try to stick their noses into other people's business people get mad they leave and then the RP collapses. because everyone is always arguing and no one has fun since people are already stepping on each other's toes because they don't like how one person is going about it and instead of just offering helpful advice just decide they want to get involved.
Last edited by Draos on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:49 am

Hypercapital wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Do you think Poland consented to being invaded in 1939?

They were asking for it; they had both German and Russian ethnicities in their nation, plus Poland doesn't deserve to exist. They shouldn't, wouldn't and couldn't exist in an ideal Earth.

I will bring this to Moderation immediately. This is VERY racist.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 am

Hypercapital wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Do you think Poland consented to being invaded in 1939?

I dare you to say that to a Polish person's face.

Draos wrote:
Sarderia wrote:Someone tell that person a little bit of how Roleplays work.

Between players who agree to accept other players boundries and not just rush in because they don't like something that's how BAD RPs work and how they fall apart because selfish players try to stick their noses into other people's business people get mad they leave and then the RP collapses.

"Stick their noses into other people's business"

What do you think the US has been doing for the last 100 years?
Please Watch

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 am

Sarderia wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

I will bring this to Moderation immediately. This is VERY racist.

How is that racist?
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:51 am

Hypercapital wrote:

Draos wrote:Between players who agree to accept other players boundries and not just rush in because they don't like something that's how BAD RPs work and how they fall apart because selfish players try to stick their noses into other people's business people get mad they leave and then the RP collapses.

RP DOESN'T WORK LIKE REAL LIFE. Even if you're trying to be realistic you still have to respect other players and their play and not force yourself into everything because you can.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:52 am

Hypercapital wrote:

Draos wrote:Between players who agree to accept other players boundries and not just rush in because they don't like something that's how BAD RPs work and how they fall apart because selfish players try to stick their noses into other people's business people get mad they leave and then the RP collapses.

I'll say it to a Canadian's face. And they know. Canada is rightful US land. The French and English played them like a fiddle by not allowing them to be American.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:52 am

Draos wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I dare you to say that to a Polish person's face.

RP DOESN'T WORK LIKE REAL LIFE. Even if you're trying to be realistic you still have to respect other players and their play and not force yourself into everything because you can.

We're all working with a shared world. What you are doing affects the US, even if in a minor way, therefore they have the right to intervene.
Please Watch

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 am

Draos wrote:RP DOESN'T WORK LIKE REAL LIFE. Even if you're trying to be realistic you still have to respect other players and their play and not force yourself into everything because you can.

We're all working with a shared world. What you are doing affects the US, even if in a minor way, therefore they have the right to intervene.

NO THEY DON'T They only have a right to participate if either the person in charge of the plot line lets them or it directly affects their nation not indirectly. if Sarderia wants he can puppet Iran and there can be a rivalry and I stay out of the Eastern part but I'm not going to just let him do what ever he wants because he thinks he can.
Last edited by Draos on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 am

Hypercapital wrote:

Sound like what a Nazi would say.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:54 am

Draos wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:We're all working with a shared world. What you are doing affects the US, even if in a minor way, therefore they have the right to intervene.

NO THEY DON'T

WHAT YOU ARE DOING AFFECTS THE UNITED STATES
Please Watch

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:54 am

I agree w/ Draos.

And I'll stand by my statement, as there's dozens of "nationstates" that shan't exist.

The Dominican Republic is another; they should be Haitian. Monaco and Andorra shouldn't exist, and neither should the Swiss.
Last edited by HypErcApitAl on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:54 am

Sarderia wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

Sound like what a Nazi would say.

Look who's the SJW now, accusing me of being an IRL Nas. That's shameful.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:55 am

Draos wrote:NO THEY DON'T

WHAT YOU ARE DOING AFFECTS THE UNITED STATES

NOT DIRECTLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RP AN INTERVENTION IS IF IT AFFECTS YOU DIRECTLY. like if the US invaded Great Britain who Scandinavia trades with heavily does that mean I can intervene in the situation? NO it's none of my dang business my nation is not part of it in any way shape or form.
Last edited by Draos on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:57 am

Draos wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:WHAT YOU ARE DOING AFFECTS THE UNITED STATES

NOT DIRECTLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RP AN INTERVENTION IS IF IT AFFECTS YOU DIRECTLY. like if the US invaded Great Britain who Scandinavia trades with heavily does that mean I can intervene in the situation? NO it's none of my dang business my nation is not part of it in any way shape or form.

Yes?
Please Watch

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:57 am

I'd also argue for Crimea's independence.

I don't care if Putin and The Ukraine would get pissed. I'm looking at real ethnic groups versus fake ones, or fake nationalities (like South Korean v. North Korean, when Korea should be Korea and not split.)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:58 am

Draos wrote:NOT DIRECTLY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN RP AN INTERVENTION IS IF IT AFFECTS YOU DIRECTLY. like if the US invaded Great Britain who Scandinavia trades with heavily does that mean I can intervene in the situation? NO it's none of my dang business my nation is not part of it in any way shape or form.

Yes?

NO because that is solely between them I have no business getting involved. It's even more annoying when it's an NPC nation they have no control over they're trying to stop me for petty OOC reasons.
Last edited by Draos on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 am

Draos wrote:
Yes?

NO because that is solely between them I have no business getting involved. It's even more annoying when it's an NPC nation they have no control over they're trying to stop me for petty OOC reasons.

I feel you. I'd be pissed if Siam joined a hypothetical Polarian-English war.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse