NATION

PASSWORD

Cold War RP: Reboot, (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun May 17, 2020 2:08 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Free Ward Marchers wrote:if Madagascar, Africa, and Hongma reject or ignore my royal banquet invitaton im going to bash my head against a fucking wall

LOTF is keeping me very busy.

Mabey Porter can be the president of africa lol
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sun May 17, 2020 2:16 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:if Madagascar, Africa, and Hongma reject or ignore my royal banquet invitaton im going to bash my head against a fucking wall

Then you could invite Canada or the Emus.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun May 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Tranzoria wrote:

We all know that in Austalia v Emu fights, Emus win.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sun May 17, 2020 2:30 pm

Monsone wrote:
Tranzoria wrote:

They're literal tanks with feathers on them.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun May 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Tranzoria wrote:
Monsone wrote:

They're literal tanks with feathers on them.

Yes.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Deadly Authority
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Deadly Authority » Sun May 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Country Name: Христэд итгэгч протекторат (The Christian Protectorate)
Fictional or Real: fictional
Head of State: Konstantin Pobedonostsev
Government Type: Fascist Theocracy (Orthodox Christianity)
Capital: Ulaanbaatar
GDP: $120,676,004.04 1949 money
Population: 3.17 million
History: After the Russian communist revolution in 1917 droves of Orthodox Church officials and surviving white army members went into hiding in Mongolia only coming out of hiding (and overthrowing the barley functioning Mongolian Government) in 1944 with the intention to side with Nazi Germany however Nazi Germany was defeated before they could actually get a military.
Faction: Non-Aligned leaning N.A.T.O

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun May 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Deadly Authority wrote:Country Name: Христэд итгэгч протекторат (The Christian Protectorate)
History: After the Russian communist revolution in 1917 droves of Orthodox Church officials and surviving white army members went into hiding in Mongolia only coming out of hiding (and overthrowing the barley functioning Mongolian Government) in 1944 with the intention to side with Nazi Germany however Nazi Germany was defeated before they could actually get a military.

Very interesting concept my dude, your accepted

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Deadly Authority wrote:Country Name: Христэд итгэгч протекторат (The Christian Protectorate)

Would you like to join our organisation?
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Sun May 17, 2020 4:49 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:Country Name: Kingdom of Siam
Fictional or Real: Semi-Fiction
Head of State: Prime Minister Plaek Phibunsongkhram
Government Type: Military Dictatorship
Capital: Bangkok
GDP: 25 billion 1949 USD
Population: 27,647,242
History: The same up until 1945.

At the end of the conflict, Thailand regained independence from Japan, but despite this, the Prime Minister who was friendly to the Japanese in the war remained in power. Upon the collapse of Japan to the Koreans, the Japanese commanders in the country and their troops cut a deal to stay in Thailand to avoid prosecution and death upon arrival in the now communist Japan. The country remains under heavy Japanese influence and the Seri Thai movement has since been crushed by the Prime Minister.

Faction: Not aligned, but leans towards NATO

Oh, nice seeing you here

Surprised you didn't go for Japanese revolutionaries or something, considering Japan's currently controlled by a Communist Korea

Anyways, you want some financial support?

Yeah probably going to want some of that. The Thai military IRL still uses some biplanes and their armor force is pretty crappy so I think I will need some to build up my military
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 17, 2020 4:51 pm

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Oh, nice seeing you here

Surprised you didn't go for Japanese revolutionaries or something, considering Japan's currently controlled by a Communist Korea

Anyways, you want some financial support?

Yeah probably going to want some of that. The Thai military IRL still uses some biplanes and their armor force is pretty crappy so I think I will need some to build up my military

Would you like to join our forces? We have blueprints for a tank specifically meant to fight in jungle, along with the appropriate tracks.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Deadly Authority
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Deadly Authority » Sun May 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Would you like to join our organisation?

i only skimmed the chat before i posted, if im correct your organization is mostly nationaliat countries correct?

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Sun May 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Would you like to join our forces? We have blueprints for a tank specifically meant to fight in jungle, along with the appropriate tracks.

That would be quite nice actually. Thailand is interested in keeping communism at bay especially Korea, and could use armored units.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Deadly Authority wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Would you like to join our organisation?

i only skimmed the chat before i posted, if im correct your organization is mostly nationaliat countries correct?

Yes.
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Would you like to join our forces? We have blueprints for a tank specifically meant to fight in jungle, along with the appropriate tracks.

That would be quite nice actually. Thailand is interested in keeping communism at bay especially Korea, and could use armored units.

Excellent.
Please Watch

Deadly Authority
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Deadly Authority » Sun May 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Deadly Authority wrote:

Yes.

Excellent.

then i would definitely join

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun May 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Deadly Authority wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yes.

Excellent.

then i would definitely join

looks like Australia needs to invite more people to the Royal Banquet (which none of you guys have responded to btw)

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Sun May 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Gonna make one last push into a Rashidi town before settling for the ceasefire.
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun May 17, 2020 5:14 pm

yo Deadly Authority ima pretend like I added you to my banquet is that cool

Deadly Authority
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Deadly Authority » Sun May 17, 2020 5:34 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:yo Deadly Authority ima pretend like I added you to my banquet is that cool

You mean the thing in the other forum where you invited a bunch of nations to discuss allyship? sure i'm down

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun May 17, 2020 5:55 pm

Looks like Korea is getting sanctions.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun May 17, 2020 6:24 pm

Monsone wrote:Looks like Korea is getting sanctions.

ima bout to go into a confrence with Cananda and Korea if you could not sanction me for doing that it would be greatly appreciate

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sun May 17, 2020 6:26 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:

ima bout to go into a confrence with Cananda and Korea if you could not sanction me for doing that it would be greatly appreciate

Even if he does, our trades could help the economy a little.

Monsone
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun May 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:

The sanctions only apply to companies. So while you as a nation won't be sanctioned, the companies involved will. That's final. However these are only French sanctions at the moment, but if they get addpoted by other countries too, it will be economically devastating to those involved (as in compnay terms not in terms of nations.
Mohn-sohn-eh

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun May 17, 2020 6:31 pm

So what's the status of Nazi War Criminals and the like in your guys' countries? Are you actively trying to kill them or recruit them?
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Sun May 17, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun May 17, 2020 6:37 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:So what's the status of Nazi War Criminals and the like and your guys' countries? Are you actively trying to kill them or recruit them?

the war criminal island is n more (guys inactive)

the United Monarchist Republic of Australia, is currently trying to ally with nationalist and/or post colonial country's to form some kind of a three way cold war
Last edited by Free Ward Marchers on Sun May 17, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tranzoria » Sun May 17, 2020 6:38 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:So what's the status of Nazi War Criminals and the like and your guys' countries? Are you actively trying to kill them or recruit them?

We already decided their fate at the Nuremberg in 45' to 46'. Some may be in Brazil or Paraguay though.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse