NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we shift the timescale during the Congressional Recess (July-September 2019)

Poll ended at Mon May 25, 2020 9:34 am

1. Yes, I want to shift the timescale to be 2 IC weeks per 1 OOC Week
78%
2. No, I want to keep the timescale as 1 IC week per 1 OOC week
22%

Total votes : 27

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat May 23, 2020 5:25 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:

This is so strange, it’s such a common food where I’m from... I can’t remember when I first ate it

Wait Dent? Are you from the UK also?

Maryland, mid Atlantic east coast United States
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat May 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Dentali wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Wait Dent? Are you from the UK also?

Bruh, just get two slices of breads and cheese, then put it on a pan, then you got yourself a grilled cheese, man!
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sat May 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Dentali wrote:

home of big bill hells
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat May 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Dentali wrote:

This is so strange, it’s such a common food where I’m from... I can’t remember when I first ate it

Wait Dent? Are you from the UK also?

Grilled cheese is a very American food. Might actually be (aside from Native American food, of course) one of the only legitimately American foods.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Strong statement by Douglas...

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat May 23, 2020 5:29 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

Grilled cheese is a very American food. Might actually be (aside from Native American food, of course) one of the only legitimately American foods.

There's Apple Pie, London Broil, Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken, Sloppy Joes, Gumbo, and Hot dogs.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Sat May 23, 2020 5:32 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Dentali wrote:

home of big bill hells

So THAT'S why he has a problem with it.
Die nasty!!111

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat May 23, 2020 5:32 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Grilled cheese is a very American food. Might actually be (aside from Native American food, of course) one of the only legitimately American foods.

There's Apple Pie, London Broil, Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken, Sloppy Joes, Gumbo, and Hot dogs.

Apple Pie and Mac and Cheese are English, Fried Chicken is Scottish and Hotdogs are German.

The rest are American though.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat May 23, 2020 5:33 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:There's Apple Pie, London Broil, Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken, Sloppy Joes, Gumbo, and Hot dogs.

Apple Pie and Mac and Cheese are English, Fried Chicken is Scottish and Hotdogs are German.

Shh...

RPs I do

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat May 23, 2020 5:33 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:There's Apple Pie, London Broil, Mac and Cheese, Fried Chicken, Sloppy Joes, Gumbo, and Hot dogs.

Fact: There is no food as good as Bratwurst.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Apple Pie and Mac and Cheese are English, Fried Chicken is Scottish and Hotdogs are German.

Fact: There is no food as good as Bratwurst.

Snopes Rating: True
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat May 23, 2020 5:37 pm

I wonder if Porter airing his speeches online is actually helping him, since it allows more people (mostly supporters, but also their social groups) to be exposed to his rhetoric, or if it's just a waste of time and money.
Please Watch

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sat May 23, 2020 5:39 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I wonder if Porter airing his speeches online is actually helping him, since it allows more people (mostly supporters, but also their social groups) to be exposed to his rhetoric, or if it's just a waste of time and money.

"I wonder if Porter..." is an opening statement that 99/100 times regardless of what comes after it has a straight no answer.
Left Without Edge

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 pm

Brits how do you not know what grilled cheese is, haven’t you ever had a toastie? Basically the same thing
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat May 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Sanabel wrote:Brits how do you not know what grilled cheese is, haven’t you ever had a toastie? Basically the same thing

Never had a toastie either, honestly.
Please Watch

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat May 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Sanabel wrote:Brits how do you not know what grilled cheese is, haven’t you ever had a toastie? Basically the same thing

Bruh

There’s a place in my town in Scotland where you can buy a toastie for 40 p on a Friday night after midnight

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 pm

wtf
Left Without Edge

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 pm

wcc welsh toasties are the best
Left Without Edge

Titanne
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sat May 23, 2020 5:53 pm

imagine knowing what any of this stuff is
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Former Delegate and President of Thaecia. Current Delegate of Annecy.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat May 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Titanne wrote:imagine knowing what any of this stuff is

We need Veha badly. We have descended into food.

RPs I do

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 23, 2020 5:59 pm

I will safely say that I am not a fan of my tribe's traditional foods, unless of course it's something based on Corn because Corn is amazing... or Frybread because frybread is amazing

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sat May 23, 2020 6:06 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Grilled cheese is a very American food. Might actually be (aside from Native American food, of course) one of the only legitimately American foods.

I will safely say that I am not a fan of my tribe's traditional foods, unless of course it's something based on Corn because Corn is amazing... or Frybread because frybread is amazing

Fry bread is amazing

I remember my first pow wow and being amazed.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat May 23, 2020 6:07 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:

Which tribe

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Sanabel wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:I will safely say that I am not a fan of my tribe's traditional foods, unless of course it's something based on Corn because Corn is amazing... or Frybread because frybread is amazing

Which tribe

I'd rather not give it away
Last edited by New Cobastheia on Sat May 23, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:I will safely say that I am not a fan of my tribe's traditional foods, unless of course it's something based on Corn because Corn is amazing... or Frybread because frybread is amazing

Fry bread is amazing

I remember my first pow wow and being amazed.

The world can always use more frybread

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse