NATION

PASSWORD

Mythology: A New Generation (2.0)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tropicville
Attaché

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Mythology: A New Generation (2.0)

Postby Tropicville » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Mythology: A New Generation OOC
A Brannackia Roleplay

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=483846
OOC Discord: https://discord.gg/gSWBmE
IC:

Introduction:
In 2020, a new generation of heroes from Greek mythology emerges. These heroes, spread widely across the globe, remain a secret from the common man as they fight continuous battles that have survived through the ages as well as new conflicts that arise every day.

Rules:
1.) Standard site rules apply, no Godmodding, metagaming, etc.
2.) Try to write good quality posts, one liners are frowned upon.
3.) Create original content that gets others interested and involved as well
4.) Have fun, you are expected to create your own story lines as well as play with others, so feel free to experiment.
5.) All prospective players must submit applications and be approved before playing

Get Started:
You are a demigod (preferably of young adult age) who is yet to write his/her own story. You may be a hero of Greek mythology or a villain of it depending on how you choose to set up and carry out your character and story-line. All characters are current or soon to be campers at New Generation Camp, where you meet others, train, mature, and are sent on quests. Your roleplay may have independent segments but will inevitably be influenced and added-onto by others at some point. Please use the template provided below to create your character and add anything you may want. All characters must have vulnerabilities and cannot be immortal as they are demigods. Please ensure your characters are somewhat representative in personality/appearance of their god/goddess parent (including weapons). Remember your demigod, as a demigod, does not have the full powers (or even a franction of) of their parent; they can ask their parent for help and communicate with them in their thoughts, but the parent has to choose to help them or give them power when they need it. Please be sure to thoroughly detail your character's story and put work into their characteristics and description. Moderation of this rp is subject to discretion of Tropicville.

Demigod Application Template:
Name:
God(dess) parent:
Allegiance to that parent (y/n):
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Biography:

Current Roster:

Levi Soleil - Son of Apollo - Tropicville
Phoebe "Feeb" Lazaros - Daughter of Athena - Voxija
Harry Laurent - Son of Dionysus - Koscis
Abigail Douglas - Daughter or Hermes - Yorkistan
Nicolaos Kappas - Son of Poseidon - Azanaire
Emma Smith - Daughter of Poseidon - Anglomania
Kara Anderson - Daughter of Hades - Hypercapital
Henry Desmond - Son of Demeter - Conservitas
Dominque Amiette - Son of Ares - Reserka
Aislin Rose O'Haggerty - Daughter of Hypnos - The Yellow Chamber
Kimberly Rodriguez - Daughter of Hephaestus - Jerno
Amaranthine "Ama" Carbury - Daughter of Hades - Free Ward Marchers
Last edited by Tropicville on Fri May 15, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tropicville
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Levi Soleil

Postby Tropicville » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Name: Levi Soleil
Origin: Rhode Island, United States
God(dess) parent: Apollo
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): yes
Appearance: 6'0" Blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality: confident, well-read in literature, adventurous and loves the outdoors
Weapon: Spear (used frequently in spearfishing) golden-tipped with symbol of sun, Bow and golden-tipped arrows (given to him at New Generation Camp by the councilors as it was left for him there by this father)
Biography: Levi's mother decided not to tell him who his father was as a boy, instead telling him that is father was a sailor that had to leave. As a teenager, Levi found little entertainment with concrete objects and took a fondness to literature, music, and philosophy instead. He spent many days taking a sailboat out just out of sight of the shore and laying on its bow in the sunlight and listening to music or reading. He found the light to be recharging to his spirit and helpful in more fully grasping the works of literature he pursued. At the age of 18, Levi found a bit of trouble with the law when he was caught climbing up buildings to enjoy the warmth of the sun and the view from the top. Levi's mom, seeing his connection to the sun as a sign her son was missing something from a father he never knew, sent him to New Generation Camp where the councilors informed him that he was a known son of Apollo and gave him a bow and arrow with golden-tipped arrows and a sun symbol on them as a present from his father.
Last edited by Tropicville on Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:18 pm

I'm interested in this RP, but. You say Brannackia roleplay, so are nations outside of Brannackia allowed to participate?
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Jalamania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jalamania » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:21 pm

Voxija wrote:I'm interested in this RP, but. You say Brannackia roleplay, so are nations outside of Brannackia allowed to participate?

No it’s open to anyone who wishes to participate.
Kingdom of Jalamania
Alternate Roleplay

Empire of Korea
main Roleplay

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:20 am

Name: Phoebe "Feeb" Lazaros
Origin: Tarpon Springs, Florida (very Greek town)
God(dess) parent: Athena
Appearance: biracial girl with olive skin, frizzy poofy dark hair, and gray eyes. Has a sharp nose and eyebrows that almost meet in the center. You understand why I couldn't find a picture.
Personality: intelligent, funny with a snarky sense of humor, good at thinking her way out of a situation, tries to avoid fighting but will if she has to, known to lash out at people but if you keep her friendship it will last a long time.
Weapon: a short gladius-style sword (Phoebe insists it's not a dagger) with a carving of an owl on the hilt, as well as a small square shield with a design of an owl on it. Both of these weapons also have inscriptions in the Greek and Hebrew alphabets on them, as a personal stylistic choice.
Biography: Phoebe Lazaros was born to a Greek-Jewish-African American mother and the goddess Athena in Tarpon Springs. Her mother Sterina was a professional historian. When Phoebe was three, she and her mother moved to West Virginia. The worst part of West Virginia was the Cyclops family. They weren't just Cyclopes, they were also drug addicts. When Phoebe was six, a Cyclops attacked her in an alley, but the girl dispatched it with trash from a trash can. That's when Sterina told her daughter about her parentage. Phoebe moved all around the country, avoiding monsters, until she was old enough to be put into a boarding school for rich kids. The boarding school, Bechoropoulos Academy, attracted demigods for some reason and so had wards placed upon it to prevent monsters from getting in. Phoebe's mind flourished in this school, and she gained a lot of knowledge, especially about architecture and WW2 history. Phoebe graduated from Bechoropoulos Academy at the tender age of seventeen, but then monsters started attacking her. She fought the monsters all the way to Next Generation camp. At the outskirts of the camp, Athena appeared to her daughter and granted her a sword and shield. Now Phoebe is a camper, and that's where our story begins.
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Tropicville
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicville » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:43 am

Voxija wrote:Demigod Application Template:
Name: Phoebe "Feeb" Lazaros
Origin: Tarpon Springs, Florida (very Greek town)
God(dess) parent: Athena
Appearance: biracial girl with olive skin, frizzy poofy dark hair, and gray eyes. Has a sharp nose and eyebrows that almost meet in the center. You understand why I couldn't find a picture.
Personality: intelligent, funny with a snarky sense of humor, good at thinking her way out of a situation, tries to avoid fighting but will if she has to, known to lash out at people but if you keep her friendship it will last a long time.
Weapon: a short gladius-style sword (Phoebe insists it's not a dagger) with a carving of an owl on the hilt, as well as a small square shield with a design of an owl on it. Both of these weapons also have inscriptions in the Greek and Hebrew alphabets on them, as a personal stylistic choice.
Biography: Phoebe Lazaros was born to a Greek-Jewish-African American mother and the goddess Athena in Tarpon Springs. Her mother Sterina was a professional historian. When Phoebe was three, she and her mother moved to West Virginia. The worst part of West Virginia was the Cyclops family. They weren't just Cyclopes, they were also drug addicts. When Phoebe was six, a Cyclops attacked her in an alley, but the girl dispatched it with trash from a trash can. That's when Sterina told her daughter about her parentage. Phoebe moved all around the country, avoiding monsters, until she was old enough to be put into a boarding school for rich kids. The boarding school, Bechoropoulos Academy, attracted demigods for some reason and so had wards placed upon it to prevent monsters from getting in. Phoebe's mind flourished in this school, and she gained a lot of knowledge, especially about architecture and WW2 history. Phoebe graduated from Bechoropoulos Academy at the tender age of seventeen, but then monsters started attacking her. She fought the monsters all the way to Next Generation camp. At the outskirts of the camp, Athena appeared to her daughter and granted her a sword and shield. Now Phoebe is a camper, and that's where our story begins.

Looks good
Last edited by Tropicville on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stanmenistan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanmenistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:27 am

Name: Seth De Lancie
Origin: San Francisco, California, USA
God(dess) parent: Eris
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): Yes
Appearance: 5'7, Black Hair, Brown eyes
This guy
Personality: Mischievous, egocentric, manipulative, overly-conventional, forgetful, and strict
Weapon: Whip, Jester's maharoof
Biography:Born to an Egyptian-American oboist and arts administrator named Mena De Lancie and the goddess Eris. Seth enjoyed playing tricks on other children and was designated with ADHD and ADD when he was 9 years old. After being put on medication, he quickly learned how to manipulate others to create chaos for his own amusement. He prefers to remain somewhat distant and detatched, but those close to him know he can be quite the guile and cunning hero when he needs to be.
About me
Man is free at the instant he wants to be-Voltaire
Think for yourself & let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too― Voltaire
We know more about the surface of the moon than the deep oceans of our own planet-Alastair Fothergill
If we do not become active partners in crafting the policies that involve & affect our work, it will be done without our insight, reason & wisdom-Rita R Colwell
The God of the Bible is also the God of the genome. He can be worshipped in the cathedral or in the laboratory. His creation is majestic, awesome, intricate, & beautiful-Francis Collins
It is the greatest good to the greatest number of people which is the measure of right & wrong-Jeremy Bentham

Koscis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Koscis » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Name: Harry Laurent
Origin: Sebastian, Florida
God(dess) parent: Dionysus
Appearance: brown hair (often underneath a ballcap), green eyes, usually in shorts and a t-shirt
Personality: preppy, loves parties, usually the one outdrinking everyone else, confident in himself with no desire for combat, seems to make others around him drunker just by being around
Weapon: staff or spear, wrapped in grape vine
Biography: Harry Brewer grew up in Sebastian, Florida, and was a normal college kid who had grown up under the impersonation that his father had died in a sailing accident when he was young. He started drinking at a young age, not recklessly but just to the point that his intoxication would make him feel better. As he aged, he noticed that when he was drunk he’d hear voices in his head that he assumed to be his own intoxicated thoughts. One night, he got very drunk and followed the voice's directions to take his boat out. When he woke up, he had washed up on the shore of a strange place and was being carried inland on a stretcher. Harry was later told in the infirmary that his being able to reach the camp was proof of being a demigod. Administrators of the camp then watched as a purple aura emitted from his body as a grape vine appeared in his lap, claiming him as a son of Dionysus. Harry has since lived at New Generation Camp as one of the few children of Dionysus and is known to lead most parties.

Yorkistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yorkistan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Name: Abigail Douglas
Origin: Chicago, IL
God(dess) parent: Hermes
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): No
Appearance: 5'6'', scar running down left side of her face. https://i.imgur.com/lOmistM.jpg
Personality: Cunning, sneaky, arrogant, and greedy. Abigail lives and dies by money. Lies, cheats, and steals to acquire cash, will sell anyone and anything out for a quick payday. Known to rebel from authority, she is known to sneak away from camp for a multitude of reasons.
Weapon: Pirates cutlass, Dagger with a caduceus hilt.
Biography: Born to a 'widowed' antique shop owner in Chicago, Abigail has spent her entire life around money, and old antiques. She's learned how to spot fakes from a mile away, and could sell snow to an Eskimo. Her life changed when she was 15, when her mother died in a "dreadful accident", as Abigail describes it. This is when Hermes made an appearance in Abigail's life, as he was named as the sole inheritor in her mothers will, and Abigail was sent to Camp New Generation. This has spurned the relationship between Abigail and her father, who shut down the shop. Abigail, however, keeps relationships with some of her Mothers highest clientele, and is known to sneak off of camp for weeks at a time, returning with varied results - designer clothes on some occasions, and her glaring face scar on another.

Azanaire
Attaché

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Azanaire » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Name: Nicolaos Kappas
Origin: New York City, New York
God(dess) parent: Poseidon
Appearance: 5'11, curly black hair with black eyes, Image
Personality: Unlike his father, he is rather quiet, kept to himself, adventurous, musically inclined
Weapon: A large trident (similar to his father's, at camp) and a small dagger
Biography: Born to a British--born immigrant to the United States and Poseidon, he has always wondered who is father was and actively tried to find him, but to avail. One day, he decided it to go on boat ride to sea, but a large storm appeared out of nowhere and hindered his attempts to return to land. His ship wrecks off the coast of a strange island and he is forced to defend himself against mountain lions, bears, coyotes, and the elements. He almost dies of exhaustion and starvation until he finds a running creek with fish. Eventually, he wanders and discovered a large camp where others are located and discovers his true father.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Might use my superior forum RP skills to join you plebs in this adventure :P
Lover of doggos

Anglomania
Attaché

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomania » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:57 pm

/Tag as is a Interesting RP. May post app soon
“The Anglman People will endure forever Peace and hope to all with this let’s strive into the future with prosperity and make our stand on the Global Stage which would lead us to wealth and richness that will guide our nation among the other nation”
- Prime Minister
Othelius Antoni’s
Part of his Inauguration Speech

Anglomania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomania » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:19 pm

Name: Emma Smith
Origin: Los Angeles, CA
Allegiance to that parent: yes
Appearance:5’6, blonde with blue eyes
Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, friendly but can be moody like her father.
Weapon: A Trident, A bow and arrow and a dagger.
Biography: Born to Jessica Smith and her father Poseidon, she wondered who her father was but was never given any direct answer. She got her first pet when she was six which was ironically a fish, to which she claimed she had conversations with. Her first encounter with a monster was when she was eight, they happened to be at a beach and she got separated from her mom by the influx of tourists that day. She encountered a group of harpies that had backed her up into the ocean. She then prayed to anyone who could hear her for help, to which a Trident and a dagger appeared. She fends of the monsters singlehandedly to her surprise. That incident didn’t stop her from going to the beach though. She kept going and made new friends, She claimed that she befriended sea animals. She joined the swim team at her middle school in 7th grade. She easily became the schools best swimmer. She also learned to navigate in a small boat, when she was 12. To which became her favorite pastime as she was able to sail in the ocean and have weird conversations with the fish and other wildlife. As a result thought many people thought she was crazy. And as she got older monster attacks became more and more common, and problems soon arrived. She started to get bullied because of her unusual activity. Not to mention the fact that a zebra accidentally bit her in a field trip her sophomore year. She got teased and bullied a lot for that. The zebras on the other hand were especially sorry that one of them had bit her. She got expelled from her high school at age 15, and ended moving from school to school after that. Her mom tried to help but to no avail, and the monster attacks became more frequent. By that point she had smaller siblings and a stepdad, to which they did not appreciate the monster attacks. Problems arose when she was 17 and had a fallout with her parents, and before her 18th birthday she got the hint that she was not wanted there, despite her mom trying ease out the tension in the family. She decided to run away before her 18th birthday, and ended up celebrating it in the complete wilderness. Now she heads out alone, wandering solo. This is where Emma’s story begins as a hero.
“The Anglman People will endure forever Peace and hope to all with this let’s strive into the future with prosperity and make our stand on the Global Stage which would lead us to wealth and richness that will guide our nation among the other nation”
- Prime Minister
Othelius Antoni’s

Azanaire
Attaché

Founded: Feb 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Azanaire » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:31 pm

Anglomania wrote:Demigod Application Template:
(Image)
Biography: Born to Jessica Smith and her father Poseidon, she wondered who her father was but was never given any direct answer. She got her first pet when she was six which was ironically a fish, to which she claimed she had conversations with. Her first encounter with a monster was when she was eight, they happened to be at a beach and she got separated from her mom by the influx of tourists that day. She encountered a group of harpies that had backed her up into the ocean. She then prayed to anyone who could hear her for help, to which a Trident and a dagger appeared. She fends of the monsters singlehandedly to her surprise. That incident didn’t stop her from going to the beach though. She kept going and made new friends, She claimed that she befriended sea animals. She joined the swim team at her middle school in 7th grade. She easily became the schools best swimmer. She also learned to navigate in a small boat, when she was 12. To which became her favorite pastime as she was able to sail in the ocean and have weird conversations with the fish and other wildlife. As a result thought many people thought she was crazy. And as she got older monster attacks became more and more common, and problems soon arrived. She started to get bullied because of her unusual activity. Not to mention the fact that a zebra accidentally bit her in a field trip her sophomore year. She got teased and bullied a lot for that. The zebras on the other hand were especially sorry that one of them had bit her. She got expelled from her high school at age 15, and ended moving from school to school after that. Her mom tried to help but to no avail, and the monster attacks became more frequent. By that point she had smaller siblings and a stepdad, to which they did not appreciate the monster attacks. Problems arose when she was 17 and had a fallout with her parents, and before her 18th birthday she got the hint that she was not wanted there, despite her mom trying ease out the tension in the family. She decided to run away before her 18th birthday, and ended up celebrating it in the complete wilderness. Now she heads out alone, wandering solo. This is where Emma’s story begins as a hero.

oo we siblingsss

Anglomania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomania » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:37 pm

Azanaire wrote:
Anglomania wrote:Demigod Application Template:
(Image)

oo we siblingsss

Ye. We be siblingsss. This is gonna be interesting. First time that im gonna RP as a female char. (Note that im a guy). Let’s hope they get along and become friends when they meet.
Last edited by Anglomania on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Prime Minister
Othelius Antoni’s

Reserka
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reserka » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:20 pm

Name: Dominque Amiette
Origin: New York, New York.
b]God(dess) parent:[/b] Ares
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): n
Personality:
cruel to enemies, rude, mysterious, spontaneous, rash, kind, sympathetic
Weapon: Bat, Spiked
Biography:
Militant Communist from a group in New York. Grew up poor in a poverty-ridden family and neighborhood. Dropped out of high school after the continuous incidence of being kicked out of schools. He was a tough kid, never interacted much with other students. Tended to have older friends outside of school. He learned that he was the son of area from his mother. Generally was never always too sure until at 17 he had a vision from his father during an ideological induced rage against a white nationalist during a rally. After that fact, he was put into custody and put into juice for 3 months before he was released to be trained in the camp which is now heading against his will by his mother.
Last edited by Reserka on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
For none nation RP check out: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/neko_green.14657/
Why do people not like the furry scale it is a sensible measure of what is and isn't a furry.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:43 am

Name: Kara Anderson
Origin: Austin, Texas
God(dess) parent: Hades
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): (y)
Appearance: Ravenhaired (though usually dyed 'strange' colors), Olive-eyed, Caucasian
Personality: Kara can be considered "that weird girl" or "scary girl," and also a "tomboy." Kara's a very misunderstood soul. She was also very quiet and shy in her early years, leading her mom to think she was mute. Due to her hometown (Austin) being very socially liberal, Kara wasn't 'counterculture' but the 'culture,' technically speaking.
Weapon: Sword(s) ((Her weapon-of-choice, or favored weapon)), pitchfork/trident (not really a trident as Hades' weapon has two points, or atleast in all the depictions of him I saw)
Biography: Obsessed and fascinated with "weird" and "scary" stuff like bugs, skulls, and etc from a young age, Kara can be considered "Scene," and due to her personality or the way people saw her, she didn't have many friends in her peer group.

She also didn't get along with her mom, who tried to turn her into something she wasn't, which made Kara seem more rebellious and distant. Around Twelve years old, she had weird dreams of zombies and other creatures resembling things from Hades' World. On a school field trip, her bus got attacked by odd sea and fish-like creatures, doing the benevolent thing, she decided to save them. A sword stuck-up from the ground, and she pulled it out and fought the creatures. After fighting them, the sword vanished and weeks after, it returned to her again. She decided to learn how to use it, preferring it over other weapons.

Her weird sense-of-fashion and that she couldn't relate to anyone else (besides other "Scene" girls) made her seem like an outcast. Academically, she was always very good at Science, despite no one wanting to work with her when her teachers placed her into groups. Personality-wise, she was hard to classify, though from the outside-looking-in, she seemed like those girls that faked being emotional and unstable. More creatures attacked her, and she rushed them but strangely, she began hearing voices, so she had to retreat mid-battle. In her late-teenage/early YA (young adult) years, she had more and more scuffles and arguments with her mom, and was promptly sent to the New Generation Camp.

When she got to the camp, a dual-pointed pitchfork was wrapped, though the 'wrapping' was odd, probably either some skin off a recently-deceased creature or just some fancy material she'd never saw before. At the camp, she's usually training/practicing swordplay/ her new pitchfork, or trying to make sense of the weird dreams and occurrences that're happening.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Anglomania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomania » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:21 am

Now we need someone to have a kid from Zeus and we’ll have the big three.
- Prime Minister
Othelius Antoni’s

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:52 am

I think the OP needs to be contacted and made aware of all the interested players.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:20 am

Voxija wrote:I think the OP needs to be contacted and made aware of all the interested players.

same
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Anglomania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomania » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:21 am

Yeah true
- Prime Minister
Othelius Antoni’s

Reserka
Envoy

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reserka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:26 am

Voxija wrote:I think the OP needs to be contacted and made aware of all the interested players.

Me and Azan pinged him on discord. I might get him to make a discord OOC in addition to the forum OOC.
For none nation RP check out: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/neko_green.14657/
Why do people not like the furry scale it is a sensible measure of what is and isn't a furry.

Conservitas
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservitas » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:07 pm

This is my first RP, so sorry if my story is less fleshed out as the rest.
Name: Henry Desmond
Origin: Washington, DC
God(dess) parent: Demeter
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): Yes
Appearance: brown-blonde hair and brown eyes, Caucasian
Personality: very shy, humble and introvert, obviously likes plants
Weapon: a sword
Biography: He was born to a farmer and his wife. He grew up with 2 brothers (actually half-brothers). Although he couldn't concentrate at school, he was a genius in his own way and at the age of 11 exceeded even his own father in the farming business, though he wasn't capable in administration. When he turned 13, his father thought it was the right time to tell and revealed to his son that Demeter was his mother. This caused a shock in the boy, who loved his (step-)mother. She obviously knew that Henry wasn't her son (she was married to mr. Desmond at the time of Henry's birth). Mr. Desmond had to tell her. And so, the three were the only ones who knew about Henry's real mother.
When he turned 18 (and barely graduated in high school) his parents sent him to the Camp, hoping he could get rid of his shy nature in the presence of people who were like him.
Why change something good? It can only do us good. Why change something bad? Everything needs balance.
Roleplays:
Henry Desmond in Mythology: A New Generation (2.0) [has yet to begin]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=483846
Aleksej Vedenin in The New World Order [has yet to begin]
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=483846

Tropicville
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicville » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:27 pm

I’m about to update the roster

Tropicville
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicville » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:27 pm

Reserka wrote:(Image)
Name: Dominque Amiette
Origin: New York, New York.
b]God(dess) parent:[/b] Ares
Allegiance to that parent (y/n): n
Personality:
cruel to enemies, rude, mysterious, spontaneous, rash, kind, sympathetic
Weapon: Gun, Glock
Biography:
Militant Communist from a group in New York. Grew up poor in a poverty-ridden family and neighborhood. Dropped out of high school after the continuous incidence of being kicked out of schools. He was a tough kid, never interacted much with other students. Tended to have older friends outside of school. He learned that he was the son of area from his mother. Generally was never always too sure until at 17 he had a vision from his father during an ideological induced rage against a white nationalist during a rally. After that fact, he was put into custody and put into juice for 3 months before he was released to be trained in the camp which is now heading against his will by his mother.

No firearms please, stick to medieval or traditional weapons

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse