NATION

PASSWORD

The Medieval South [OOC/Sign-Ups]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:44 am

Daily reminder that drilling for oil wasn’t a big deal until after 1900
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:49 am

Sanabel wrote:Daily reminder that drilling for oil wasn’t a big deal until after 1900

Yeah, they practically only used it for lighting lamps at this time
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:56 am

Sarderia wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Which works fine until literally any monopoly from the East comes in and takes over the Railroads. If you screw with their investments, no one will invest in Texas ever again, because you don’t value property rights. It also goes against the principle of the Government staying out of people’s business affairs. Also anarcho capitalism would probably not oppose Boykin’s monopoly on the railroads. His opposition to the monopoly is very anti monopolistic for the sake of being anti monopolistic, thus more in the vein of Teddy Roosevelt. You can’t maintain you’re anti monopoly and anti government intervention at the same time. That involves some serious government intervention.

Well in real life that's what the American Wild West went, people owning mines and oil drills and there is significant competition, but then Standard Oil went in and bought everything. But it's still a long way to roleplay, and matters like that could be resolved once we've reached that point. The problem with Boykin is that the government exerted a monopoly, as Boykin is King and such his company is a SOE in all but name. Destroy the duopoly between Boykin and West and you get free market and competition. To regulate it, as to not favor one side over the other, a democratic elective monarchy.

For one, no, ICly the railroads were monopolisic before Boykin’s father became king. It helped him become king, sure, but let’s not kid which came first. Secondly, you’re just opening up Texas to more monopolies, more monopolies controlled by foreign Powers. Centralized railroads isn’t even a bad thing, they’re common. And that’s the only place where there’s a monopoly in Texas, as far as I’m concerned.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Rudiane
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rudiane » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:59 am

Sarderia wrote:
Rudiane wrote:Tag, by the way how did things go in the western theater? I was thinking of putting in an application as Patrick R. Cleburne.

There are no major engagements in the West as of now, but Texas is preparing for one, it seems

I meant during the War, I saw Vak's apps but it's not really explained. So I guess i'll make it up.
TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
Uhh is it canon though? (I'm not actually a Francophone, so if it's broken at all than it's not just excellent roleplaying)

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:04 am

Alaroma wrote:
Sarderia wrote:Well in real life that's what the American Wild West went, people owning mines and oil drills and there is significant competition, but then Standard Oil went in and bought everything. But it's still a long way to roleplay, and matters like that could be resolved once we've reached that point. The problem with Boykin is that the government exerted a monopoly, as Boykin is King and such his company is a SOE in all but name. Destroy the duopoly between Boykin and West and you get free market and competition. To regulate it, as to not favor one side over the other, a democratic elective monarchy.

For one, no, ICly the railroads were monopolisic before Boykin’s father became king. It helped him become king, sure, but let’s not kid which came first. Secondly, you’re just opening up Texas to more monopolies, more monopolies controlled by foreign Powers. Centralized railroads isn’t even a bad thing, they’re common. And that’s the only place where there’s a monopoly in Texas, as far as I’m concerned.

It's not fairly common until the 1880s when Union Pacific and Southern Railways began buying all their competitors in their respective regions, West Coast and the deep South. Secondly - that's the thing West wanted, to open the railroad markets to other companies, Texan or not, but fairly regulated to give everyone an even starting point (this is against anarcho capitalism which stated regulation must come from the private sector, but a little compromise wouldn't hurt). I understand that IC-ly Boykin's father created the first railroads, but the Boykins have been in power for two generations, and eventually someone would want to take that power and divide it to the masses. That happened to be West.

But political discussions aside, if the Boykin wanted the conflict to de-escalate he could leave Broussard alone (even without regards to the ultimatum), that's enough to keep them compliant long enough. No one really wanted total war, even the two largest cities in Texas couldn't take the state alone in manpower.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:18 am

Sarderia wrote:
Alaroma wrote:For one, no, ICly the railroads were monopolisic before Boykin’s father became king. It helped him become king, sure, but let’s not kid which came first. Secondly, you’re just opening up Texas to more monopolies, more monopolies controlled by foreign Powers. Centralized railroads isn’t even a bad thing, they’re common. And that’s the only place where there’s a monopoly in Texas, as far as I’m concerned.

It's not fairly common until the 1880s when Union Pacific and Southern Railways began buying all their competitors in their respective regions, West Coast and the deep South. Secondly - that's the thing West wanted, to open the railroad markets to other companies, Texan or not, but fairly regulated to give everyone an even starting point (this is against anarcho capitalism which stated regulation must come from the private sector, but a little compromise wouldn't hurt). I understand that IC-ly Boykin's father created the first railroads, but the Boykins have been in power for two generations, and eventually someone would want to take that power and divide it to the masses. That happened to be West.

But political discussions aside, if the Boykin wanted the conflict to de-escalate he could leave Broussard alone (even without regards to the ultimatum), that's enough to keep them compliant long enough. No one really wanted total war, even the two largest cities in Texas couldn't take the state alone in manpower.

As to the first part, it’s not even when other railroad companies have power bases outside the state. There’s one guy out east who owns most the railroads.

What I’m concerned about isn’t the rebels asking the state, it’s how many Texans I’ll kill and how much damage those two cities will take when Centralists force them to lower their battleflags. More importantly, I’m worried about how disunity will effect pro Northern players and the Union.

I’m deciding on Broussard rn, but it depends. I’m looking at all the factors.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:24 am

Alaroma wrote:
Sarderia wrote:It's not fairly common until the 1880s when Union Pacific and Southern Railways began buying all their competitors in their respective regions, West Coast and the deep South. Secondly - that's the thing West wanted, to open the railroad markets to other companies, Texan or not, but fairly regulated to give everyone an even starting point (this is against anarcho capitalism which stated regulation must come from the private sector, but a little compromise wouldn't hurt). I understand that IC-ly Boykin's father created the first railroads, but the Boykins have been in power for two generations, and eventually someone would want to take that power and divide it to the masses. That happened to be West.

As to the first part, it’s not even when other railroad companies have power bases outside the state. There’s one guy out east who owns most the railroads.

What I’m concerned about isn’t the rebels asking the state, it’s how many Texans I’ll kill and how much damage those two cities will take when Centralists force them to lower their battleflags. More importantly, I’m worried about how disunity will effect pro Northern players and the Union.

I’m deciding on Broussard rn, but it depends. I’m looking at all the factors.

All right, I'll leave it all out to you :p Boykin is the King of Texas after all

Dahyan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:30 am

Sarderia wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Which works fine until literally any monopoly from the East comes in and takes over the Railroads. If you screw with their investments, no one will invest in Texas ever again, because you don’t value property rights. It also goes against the principle of the Government staying out of people’s business affairs. Also anarcho capitalism would probably not oppose Boykin’s monopoly on the railroads. His opposition to the monopoly is very anti monopolistic for the sake of being anti monopolistic, thus more in the vein of Teddy Roosevelt. You can’t maintain you’re anti monopoly and anti government intervention at the same time. That involves some serious government intervention.

Well in real life that's what the American Wild West went, people owning mines and oil drills and there is significant competition, but then Standard Oil went in and bought everything. But it's still a long way to roleplay, and matters like that could be resolved once we've reached that point. The problem with Boykin is that the government exerted a monopoly, as Boykin is King and such his company is a SOE in all but name. Destroy the duopoly between Boykin and West and you get free market and competition. To regulate it, as to not favor one side over the other, a democratic elective monarchy.

Inherent and fundamental self-destructive nature of the free market, anyone?
Your friendly neighbourhood Muslim Communist
Member of the Committee for Proletarian Morality

More about the Zaydi Islamic school of thought: https://imgur.com/a/I3Vy5RD
http://zaydiya.blogspot.com/2009/10/zai ... idism.html
News from the Yemeni revolutionary struggle against Saudi-led invasion: https://uprising.today/

SangMar
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SangMar » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:40 am

SangMar wrote:
Sarderia wrote:Damn, Broussard really need to split himself half this time. One part dealing with the rangers at day and the others a Path member at night.

Sorry about that, for some reason, I thought it’d be a good idea to have my visit to Beaumont be at night.

If you’d like, we could just say that interaction occurred the night before the business with the Rangers? - the Path member could then crash at a boarding house/tavern etc and then I could have them picking up matters with Broussard during the day - of course, that would put him on a path to meet with the Rangers too.

Or would that make no sense?

Oi. Sarderia.
On Nationstates since 2012.
Nationstates’ Favourite Unknown and Autistic Tankie Eliminator!
B E G O N E T A N K I E DEGENERATE
Protip: Tankies =/= all communists.
Here - this is my political orientation, for anyone who wishes to know: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=75.0&d=45.6&g=60.3&s=81.6

https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-4.88&soc=-4.31

While my sig is mostly jest, and I do not want to harm those who are tankies, let me say this: If you’re the type to talk about “fash” or “bashing the fash” yet refuse to criticise the crimes of Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao, then you need to take a long, hard fucking look at yourself. Because you ARE the thing you want to “bash”, even if you dress it up in a different skin.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:49 am

SangMar wrote:
SangMar wrote:
Sorry about that, for some reason, I thought it’d be a good idea to have my visit to Beaumont be at night.

If you’d like, we could just say that interaction occurred the night before the business with the Rangers? - the Path member could then crash at a boarding house/tavern etc and then I could have them picking up matters with Broussard during the day - of course, that would put him on a path to meet with the Rangers too.

Or would that make no sense?

Oi. Sarderia.

My apologies for missing the post. Yeah, that sounds like the best way to get the Path member involved in Texas politics. But Broussard won't go out and meet the Rangers, though - they basically wanted to bring him over to Austin. Broussard's Sheriff is currently meeting with the rangers.

SangMar
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SangMar » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:08 am

Sarderia wrote:
SangMar wrote:
Oi. Sarderia.

My apologies for missing the post. Yeah, that sounds like the best way to get the Path member involved in Texas politics. But Broussard won't go out and meet the Rangers, though - they basically wanted to bring him over to Austin. Broussard's Sheriff is currently meeting with the rangers.

Alright, that works for me. I’ll write up a post in the IC soon.
On Nationstates since 2012.
Nationstates’ Favourite Unknown and Autistic Tankie Eliminator!
B E G O N E T A N K I E DEGENERATE
Protip: Tankies =/= all communists.
Here - this is my political orientation, for anyone who wishes to know: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=75.0&d=45.6&g=60.3&s=81.6

https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-4.88&soc=-4.31

While my sig is mostly jest, and I do not want to harm those who are tankies, let me say this: If you’re the type to talk about “fash” or “bashing the fash” yet refuse to criticise the crimes of Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao, then you need to take a long, hard fucking look at yourself. Because you ARE the thing you want to “bash”, even if you dress it up in a different skin.

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:25 am

What are the military strengths of each state/duchy?

Like relatively? I imagine due to the decentralized structure of these governments, it would difficult to maintain a sizable standing army. As for Arkansas, I've relied on the Civil War numbers of 8 brigades, though probably restructured to 4 brigades (6k) given it is not wartime. And while I've alluded to a sizable volunteer militia (about 15k), this would also be a difficult force to raise, train, and then equip.

But I also imagine that more populous states like Texas or Georgia or the Carolinas have far more at their disposals.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Vas Evaland
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Characters

Postby Vas Evaland » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:32 am

What characters can I play as, and what royal titles are for Mississippi, Tennesse, and Virginia?

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:00 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:What are the military strengths of each state/duchy?

North Carolina produced almost fifty-thousand Union soldiers, and had a whole NC-based army corps during the war. As for the Partisans, they are at a stage in which they are going to rapidly expand their ranks in expectation of a showdown in the form of Jackson's punitive expedition.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:05 am

How much troops do Stonewall Jackson have with him in Asheville? My character has about forty or fifty, considering it's only a small guard retinue out of Virginia. But since the railroad to Virginia is relatively intact I guess we could telegram for more troops.

Rudiane
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rudiane » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:06 am

Actually since I took like 3 days to do that, I should garner experience before doing historical folks and the like.
Last edited by Rudiane on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUT ME FAIT RIRE
Uhh is it canon though? (I'm not actually a Francophone, so if it's broken at all than it's not just excellent roleplaying)

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:05 pm

I hate Cylarn’s goals, but you gotta appreciate the work he puts into it.
Last edited by Alaroma on Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:What are the military strengths of each state/duchy?

North Carolina produced almost fifty-thousand Union soldiers, and had a whole NC-based army corps during the war. As for the Partisans, they are at a stage in which they are going to rapidly expand their ranks in expectation of a showdown in the form of Jackson's punitive expedition.

Georgia sent 100k troops to serve in the civil war, only a third of them are “active” right now the rest are in reserve Corps. Idk if the partisans reach that kind of strength
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Gonna edit my post to include a character interaction
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Jesus Our God
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jesus Our God » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:44 pm

The Gray Legion

Headquarters: Charleston, South Carolina
Established: July 4th, 1876
Anthem: The Valiant Conscript

The Gray Legion is a non-profit, non-governmental advocacy and paramilitary organization composed of Civil War veterans and neo-Confederates called “Legionnaires”, Southerners who believe in re-establishing the Confederacy as it was when first consecrated by their blood in the “Great Patriotic War”, and oppose any and all efforts to question slavery or the divine hierarchy of races.

Though its headquarters is in Charleston, South Carolina, the Gray Legion operates in every Confederate “successor state,” as they have christened the monarchies. Its members support an equitable distribution of slaves among citizens and small homesteads, and several of its members also support expanding the legal and geographic territory of slavery. Some more zealous Legionnaires even support a “war of unification” with the North, to liberate white Northerners from the Union's mulatto dictatorship and permanently disarm “the race-mixing Lincolnites”, who they view as incurably bitter about losing the civil war and cannot be safely coexisted with.

The Legion is led by two “Consuls”, both of whom happened to have fought in a few of the same harrowing battles together under Robert E. Lee, during the Wilderness campaign. Mark LaMonte was just a teenage vagabond working in a small farm town at the time, barely old enough to be conscripted — though he soon became known as a natural sharpshooter, good cook, and a warm boost to his company’s morale. Moses Morgan on the other hand was a studied and stoic Citadel graduate, practically bred to become a cavalry officer, and allegedly saw the disgraced Union General William T. Sherman fall in battle, “crying like a beast.” Together they embody two very distinct constituencies of the Legion: one a disaffected peasant, who knows what it’s like to be shafted by the government, and the other the son of a gentleman, a well-adjusted product of aristocracy, born just fortunate enough to be idealistic.

What they do have in common, though, is their military service, something they require of every fully-fledged Legionnaire, and the burning belief that the Confederacy was fundamentally superior to the Empire — not least of all because the Confederacy is what they actually fought and died for, not some decadent plantocracy’s perverted race-mixing nobles and their slave-whoring queens. And so they officially consecrated and incorporated the Gray Legion with a cadre of their C.S.A. comrades at Fort Sumter on July 4th, 1876, the centennial of the great General George Washington's revolution, and have grown rapidly since.

The death of the “Yankee Emperor” has emboldened the Legion’s agitation, and the Legion’s newspaper The Vindicator has heralded the Emperor’s death with the headline shouting “the South shall rise again!”, encouraging mass demonstrations and “theatrical” lynchings of plantation slaves. Out in the countryside, Legion sympathizers set alight make-up covered effigies of the Duchess of Charleston, engaged in the act of sodomy with one of the Duke’s house slaves. And they pump their fists and wave the old Confederate battle flag around the blaze, in tune with the chant of “burn her up!”.

And while LaMonte is uneasy about the increasing militancy of the Legion, believing it may be straying from its practical, populist purpose, Morgan believes in restoring the glory of the Confederacy at any cost. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Cpt. Moses Morgan - (1841 - Present)

Birthdate: November 9th, 1841
Birthplace: Charleston, South Carolina
Titles / Positions: Consul of the Gray Legion, Vice President of Morgan and Sons Bank, Board Member of the Charleston Chamber of Commerce, Adjunct Professor of Classics at the College of Charleston, Vestryman at Saint Michael’s Episcopal Church
Motives: Expansion of Slavery
Holdings: A decent fortune.
Politics: White, Christian Nationalism
Family: Two older brothers who died on opposite sides of the war, and one younger sister who died of scarlet fever. Parents are aging, but healthy. Raised Protestant Episcopalian, “just like my uncle George Washington”. Engaged to María Cristina Álvarez de Toledo y Acuña, the 10th Marchioness of Casa Fuerte of Spain, heiress to a few plantations in Cuba.

Background:

“An estimable officer, and while by no means a chatterbox, Cpt. Morgan was frequently forthright to a fault — though never without cause, and indeed his sometimes unabashed criticism against his superiors may have more than once saved the lives of his men.”

— Col. B. Huger Rutledge, 4th Regiment South Carolina Cavalry

[The 4th Regiment South Carolina Cavalry] saw heavy action at the battles of Haw's Shop, Va., Matadequin Creek, Va., and Trevilian Station, Va. Between May 28, 1864, and June 12, 1864, the regiment suffered more than 280 killed, wounded or captured. [...] Of the seven cavalry regiments raised in South Carolina during the war, the 4th South Carolina lost more men than any other unit. More than 260 members of the 4th South Carolina were killed in action or died of wounds, disease or in federal prisoner of war camps.

The Battle of Haw's Shop lasted for over seven hours and was the bloodiest cavalry battle since Brandy Station in 1863. It was an unusual battle in comparison to previous cavalry engagements in the Eastern Theater because it was fought predominantly by dismounted cavalry, many of which were protected by earthworks. [...] Confederate losses were never tabulated officially, but Union reports claimed they buried 187 enemy bodies after the battle, recovered 40 to 50 wounded men, and captured 80 South Carolinians. [U.S. Brig. Gen. David McMurtie Gregg] paid tribute to the Confederates "who resisted with courage and desperation unsurpassed." He later wrote that the battle "has always been regarded by the Second Division as one of its severest."

[C.S.A. Gen. Robert E. Lee] now knew that [U.S. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant] had crossed the Pamunkey in force, although he was still unclear on the next steps that Grant might take and therefore waited for further developments. The two armies would fight in this general vicinity on May 30 in the Battle of Bethesda Church.

Sgt. Mark “Bucky” LaMonte - (1847 - Present)

Birthdate: August 8th, 1847
Birthplace: Alexandria, Virginia
Titles / Positions: Consul of the Gray Legion
Motives: Wealth Redistribution, Political Rights
Holdings: Not much.
Politics: Dixie Socialism
Family: His dog, Lucky. Raised in a Catholic orphanage, he was never told the identity of his parents.

Background:

“We call him ‘Bucky’ because he loves to hunt deer, and because he was also always mounting some new doey-eyed maid in every Yankee town we freed. Hell, he’s probably fathered a dozen Union boys by now, all throughout Maryland. He says he’s happy just keeping the nuns up there employed, the little bastard.”

— Pvt. Gil Mulligan, Pegram’s Brigade, 3rd Regiment North Carolina Infantry

Maj. Gen. Stephen Dodson Ramseur of Early's corps, newly promoted to division command, recklessly charged the Union artillery at 6:30 p.m. The assault was poorly conceived in many dimensions, and Early gave permission only reluctantly. [...] Ramseur's brigade under Brig. Gen. Thomas F. Toon was pinned down by Federal fire on its open left flank. Therefore, the only brigade that actually attacked was Pegram's Brigade, commanded by Col. Edward Willis. They advanced heroically through a severe crossfire of rifle and cannon fire and were able to close within 50 yards of the Union position. Willis was mortally wounded and the brigade fell back to its starting point.

Ramseur's attack was a costly repulse, but the Southern soldiers' heroism earned the admiration of the Union soldiers who witnessed it. The historian of the 13th Pennsylvania Reserves recorded the event: "The slaughter was so sickening that Major Hartshorne leaped to his feet and called upon his assailants to surrender. Some hundreds did so. Rebels or no rebels, their behavior and bearing during the charge had won the admiration of their captors, who did not hesitate to express it." A surviving Virginian recalled, "Our line melted away as if by magic. Every brigade, staff and field officer was cut down, (mostly killed outright) in an incredibly short time."

Federal casualties were 731 (679 killed and wounded, 52 captured), versus 1,593 (263 killed, 961 wounded, 369 missing/captured) Confederate. Confederate Col. Edward Willis, a popular former member of Stonewall Jackson's staff, was mortally wounded during Ramseur's ill-considered assault. Confederate Brig. Gen. James B. Terrill was also killed at Bethesda Church.
CyberNations Class of 2007 - Find me at my new address: Brunswick-upon-Raritan

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:50 pm

Thanks to the most helpful advice of our resident Appalachian agitator (thanks again, Cylarn), I have edited my last post so that Mercer is due to stop at the much nearer Morganton, rather than Greensboro.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Dahyan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:26 pm

I've also edited my latest post to more accurately reflect the knowledge Tevis could realistically have about the Partisans.

News from the Yemeni revolutionary struggle against Saudi-led invasion: https://uprising.today/

Vienna Eliot
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018

Postby Vienna Eliot » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:06 pm

I'll have another IC post tonight so George can continue to fuck things up.

Dahyan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Vienna Eliot wrote:I'll have another IC post tonight so George can continue to fuck things up.

Can't wait!

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:49 am

Was just wondering if I was accepted or denied haha, I realize my apps were rather long so they might've taken a while to read over or have been missed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse