NATION

PASSWORD

The Medieval South [OOC/Sign-Ups]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:59 am

Dahyan wrote:
Dentali wrote:

So the children of Longstreet I can RP?

I do believe that people like the Boykin children don't have a separate application in the OOC either, if I'm not mistaken.

The Boykin Children did in fact have applications.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Dahyan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:12 am

Alaroma wrote:
Dahyan wrote:
I do believe that people like the Boykin children don't have a separate application in the OOC either, if I'm not mistaken.

The Boykin Children did in fact have applications.

My bad, apologies.
Your friendly neighbourhood Muslim Communist
Member of the Committee for Proletarian Morality

More about the Zaydi Islamic school of thought: https://imgur.com/a/I3Vy5RD
http://zaydiya.blogspot.com/2009/10/zai ... idism.html
News from the Yemeni revolutionary struggle against Saudi-led invasion: https://uprising.today/

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:20 am

Very very slowly working through a character who will be an underboss of my main characters smuggling network and spymaster for a fledgling spy ring of household slaves.

Another character I’ll introduce will be a Chinese railroad worker that tracked a confederate officer into the south in order to take revenge on him. He’ll be like a mob enforcer/personal bodyguard type character.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:30 am

So, if you think the Boykin company is full of idiots, Beaumont’s story probably makes sense. However if you have half a brain, their story is sketchy as fuck. For one, there was no trial. They can claim all day that demons possessed the men, but they didn’t even try to I don’t know, cure them? Leave them for a few days, see if they recover? Even attempt to hold a trial? Not to mention that this obviously isn’t Boykin’s doing to shoot his profits in the foot needlessly. He already controls the railroad, what else does he need? The city? Because yes, using his employees with their uniforms to scare locals is exactly how you go about doing that. Not to mention there is no history of this kind of behavior from the Boykin Company. Like, it’s arson 101. Dont shout your colors while doing. It just so happens that the city that’s building an army just happens to be the site of this chaos, and that it happens to be Railroad employees, and that happens to reinforce their political priors.

Edit: I like how he calls railway fees “taxes”, they’re not taxes, they’re fees. Payments for a service.
Last edited by Alaroma on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:53 am

Alaroma wrote:So, if you think the Boykin company is full of idiots, Beaumont’s story probably makes sense. However if you have half a brain, their story is sketchy as fuck. For one, there was no trial. They can claim all day that demons possessed the men, but they didn’t even try to I don’t know, cure them? Leave them for a few days, see if they recover? Even attempt to hold a trial? Not to mention that this obviously isn’t Boykin’s going to shoot his profits in the foot. He already controls the railroad, what else does he need? The city? Because yes, using his employees with their uniforms to scare locals is exactly how you go about doing that. Not to mention there is no history of this kind of behavior from the Boykin Company. It just so happens that the city that’s building an army just happens to be the site of this chaos.

Very obvious, isn't it? But a city full of fearful people could be a hindrance to any investigation. Furthermore considering Eugene had the masses in his hand because of the event. You try to force the arrest of him, you're facing an entire city. After all, this is still the age of the Wild West, things like these are fairly common. You can't exert full dominance over a region as large as Texas (Texas itself is about the size of Western Europe). And the population is just over 800,000 - the most populous cities were San Antonio and Galveston. You might make a history about the Boykin Company being peaceful and pro-labor and all, but I could also estabilish the history of West Kerosene & Tar to be the same. Basically all the big conglomerates in 19th-century America is pretty much involved in extortion, bribery, or something like that, because if it doesn't then it doesn't expand. But we'll just see how this event would turn out, it's just a roleplay after all (one of the most interesting I've gotten involved with :p )
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:00 am

Sarderia wrote:
Alaroma wrote:So, if you think the Boykin company is full of idiots, Beaumont’s story probably makes sense. However if you have half a brain, their story is sketchy as fuck. For one, there was no trial. They can claim all day that demons possessed the men, but they didn’t even try to I don’t know, cure them? Leave them for a few days, see if they recover? Even attempt to hold a trial? Not to mention that this obviously isn’t Boykin’s going to shoot his profits in the foot. He already controls the railroad, what else does he need? The city? Because yes, using his employees with their uniforms to scare locals is exactly how you go about doing that. Not to mention there is no history of this kind of behavior from the Boykin Company. It just so happens that the city that’s building an army just happens to be the site of this chaos.

Very obvious, isn't it? But a city full of fearful people could be a hindrance to any investigation. Furthermore considering Eugene had the masses in his hand because of the event. You try to force the arrest of him, you're facing an entire city. After all, this is still the age of the Wild West, things like these are fairly common. You can't exert full dominance over a region as large as Texas (Texas itself is about the size of Western Europe). And the population is just over 800,000 - the most populous cities were San Antonio and Galveston. You might make a history about the Boykin Company being peaceful and pro-labor and all, but I could also estabilish the history of West Kerosene & Tar to be the same. Basically all the big conglomerates in 19th-century America is pretty much involved in extortion, bribery, or something like that, because if it doesn't then it doesn't expand. But we'll just see how this event would turn out, it's just a roleplay after all (one of the most interesting I've gotten involved with :p )

I know, thing is your complaints are solely about a railroad that has done no body harm. People are supposed to get worked up over a company that provides..........good services at reasonable prices? Enables them to get their crops to port? Gives them jobs? Im not saying they’re angles, I’m just saying it’s not worth killing over. Plus oil in the 1870s is overstated, the prominence of oil isn’t the same as the railroads. As for the lynching, yeah, sure. But that doesn’t really make it right, especially when you proceed to demand payment. You can’t just ignore the laws, especially in a more stable part of Texas, then demand compensation. As for the arrest, lmao I didn’t expect to arrest him, just needed a causis beli. As for the Wild West bit, you’re literally in East Texas’s, on the border with Louisiana. It’s literally the least Wild West you can get.

As for the interesting RP, I agree.
Last edited by Alaroma on Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:04 am

Also, how would you know I sent telegrams to Colt? The telegrams explicitly stated thet they're delivered straight to the factory. And guns don't magically appear in one night, y'know.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 am

Sarderia wrote:Also, how would you know I sent telegrams to Colt? The telegrams explicitly stated thet they're delivered straight to the factory. And guns don't magically appear in one night, y'know.

No, but I can see it on the trains, and ask Colt officials. Also telegrams always have to go through someone at a local station, Ie telecoms. In Dallas, local Rangers monitor those kinds of bulk calls like hawks. Especially in regards to people like Mr. West. Also I’m told by Union they had pre produced guns.
-Nuverkikstan

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:30 pm

Can I assume we've all gone our separate ways from the coronation considering the current activity of the IC?
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Sarderia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:32 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Can I assume we've all gone our separate ways from the coronation considering the current activity of the IC?

I don't think the coronation has officially ended yet. There's still several dialogues including my own that are unfinished

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Sarderia wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Can I assume we've all gone our separate ways from the coronation considering the current activity of the IC?

I don't think the coronation has officially ended yet. There's still several dialogues including my own that are unfinished

Yes, I think Apror and Sard are writing for events after the coronation as well as during. They're not simultaneous, but rather, still taking place before the return of the Boykins, I imagine.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Sarderia wrote:I don't think the coronation has officially ended yet. There's still several dialogues including my own that are unfinished

Yes, I think Apror and Sard are writing for events after the coronation as well as during. They're not simultaneous, but rather, still taking place before the return of the Boykins, I imagine.

Ah! I see. Just making sure I wasn't getting left behind. :lol2:
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:06 pm

Posted once more. It's interesting to see so much talk of the Louisiana monarchy over in Texas. It almost seem like some of the ports would be keen to become Legation Cities.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:19 pm

>State controlled news

The Austin Chronicle takes offense to that
-Nuverkikstan

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:25 pm

Alaroma wrote:>State controlled news

The Austin Chronicle takes offense to that

Austin Chronicle = Texan CNN. Sounds like Fake News to me lol.

Joohan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Ichabod " Jimmy " Chambers - (1832 - Present)

Account Name: Joohan
Occupation: Confederate Marshal ret., Slave Catcher fmr., Private investigator current.
Motives: At a Micro-level he seeks enjoyment and self fulfillment from his work as an investigator. At a macro level, he is a broad minded pacifist, who desires for a peaceful and stable dixieland.
Background: Born to Carol and Justin Chambers in Fayetteville, North Carolina, 1832, Ichabod " Jimmy " entered life as the middle child in a family of poor and plucky pioneers, inheritors of an English-Huguenot pedigree. At three years old, the Chambers clan would pack up their meager belongings, hike their way over the Smoky mountains, and settle down on a small plot of Tennessee land, purchased by Justin Chambers with the family's savings.

He would spend the next fourteen years living on that farm, helping his family till the land and tend to the daily tasks of rural living, but more often than not, he spent most of his time being a worry for the reputation of his family, and a nuisance to what few neighbors they had. Drinking, smoking, fighting, girls, gambling, poaching, there did not seem to be a vice which Jimmy didn't enjoy and actively partake in, whenever possible. Beyond the duties required of him back at the homestead, he gave very little credence to much else - having not stepped foot into a schoolhouse more than a handful of times in his entire life, and being frequently absent from church services.

Justin Chambers died when Jimmy was seventeen, thus turning over the homestead to their mother and his older brother Todd. Without a warning, he packed up not long after that, and left the farm- in a move that broke his mother's heart, but surprised no one. The next eight years of his life he'd spend as a wandering beatnik across the south, never staying in one place for too long, and taking work where ever he could find it. A ferry-hand on the Mississippi, a dockworker in Beaumont, a caravan guard out by El Paso, A hemp dresser in Mobile, a ditch digger in Tallahassee, any job he could do for a short while before leaving again. The first profession which would hold for more than three months was that as notary's assistant in Montgomery. The notary, himself a devout born again christian, saw the taking on of Jimmy as an apprentice ( despite his illiteracy ) to be an act of charity and kindness. Though he'd only agreed to work on account of the considerable pay, Jimmy found his work alongside the lawyer to be surprisingly enjoyable, and the quality of work itself being far more comfortable when compared to all his previous professions. In the days he would accompany the lawyer to his meetings and carry whatever tools and documents which he required, and by nights the lawyer would tutor him on reading and writing. He stayed with the lawyer for two years, were in the two became close friends.

His time at the notary would come to an end when after receiving news that his elder brother, Todd, had died, and that he had been trusted the family farm in the will. Bidding his friend a forlorn goodbye, Jimmy would travel back up to White County, for the first time in ten years - greeting his still mourning family and taking control of the farm's operation. He tried getting back in the swing of farmwork, but after a few months, he found himself once again discontent - and itching to move on. Using the money which he'd saved up during his time in Montgomery, he purchased several slaves to help his sister and mother around the farm, freeing him up to pursue a different career path. At twenty-seven years old, Jimmy had applied himself to become a deputy in the White Country Police department. Initially, he'd intended to act as their records-keeper, applying what he'd learned from his time working at the notary; instead, he would be made a regular officer, charged with executing the daily duties of a so-called, beat cop. Though not the career path he'd expected, he found himself pleasantly surprised at how well he adapted to his new profession. Perhaps on account of his own roguish past, Jimmy proved very good at his job, and after three years on the force had an extensive resume successful cases and arrests - not the least of which were over sixty returned run-away slaves.

A year after the break out of war between the North and the South, Jimmy would be drafted into the army of Tennessee - were he would serve through the battle of Stone Creek, and a number of small skirmishes, before being medically discharged in 1864, after suffering a fall from his horse that cracked a shoulder blade. His experience in the Army would be remembered as a miserable and unbearable time, jading his thoughts soberly against war and anarchy.

Following his recovery, he would enlist himself into the Confederate Marshal Service, looking to expand his career as an officer of a law. Despite his war wounds, he passed the screening process with astounding ease, and would be the chief marshal of his district. Over the next nine years, he would bounce across the various judicial districts of the south, assisting local marshals and police departments in whatever operations or investigations were at hand. His remarkable efficiency and certain flamboyant idiosyncrasies would garner him a certain level of fame not only police circles, but in the public eye as well. He's since retired from the marshal service, and now leads a small private investigation firm, attending mostly the affairs of the wealthy and powerful.

Titles/Positions: n/a
Holdings: A small family homestead in White County, Tennessee, which he runs in absence
Politics: Opportunistic
Faith: Baptist
If you need a witness look to yourself

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism!

Vienna Eliot
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018

Postby Vienna Eliot » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:44 pm

I will make another post in the IC tonight to start wrapping up the coronation festivities. Looks like the partisans might be planning something, though, that could make it difficult for anyone who traveled by train.

I'll review all apps soon.
Last edited by Vienna Eliot on Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SangMar
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SangMar » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:46 pm

Can we get an F for the Tranquil Path please? I’ve managed to create something that has so far hit peak irrelevance when compared to the other characters roleplay-wise.
On Nationstates since 2012.
Nationstates’ Favourite Unknown and Autistic Tankie Eliminator!
B E G O N E T A N K I E DEGENERATE
Protip: Tankies =/= all communists.
Here - this is my political orientation, for anyone who wishes to know: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=75.0&d=45.6&g=60.3&s=81.6

https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-4.88&soc=-4.31

While my sig is mostly jest, and I do not want to harm those who are tankies, let me say this: If you’re the type to talk about “fash” or “bashing the fash” yet refuse to criticise the crimes of Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao, then you need to take a long, hard fucking look at yourself. Because you ARE the thing you want to “bash”, even if you dress it up in a different skin.

Dahyan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:53 pm

SangMar wrote:Can we get an F for the Tranquil Path please? I’ve managed to create something that has so far hit peak irrelevance when compared to the other characters roleplay-wise.

F for respect.

News from the Yemeni revolutionary struggle against Saudi-led invasion: https://uprising.today/

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Robert Astor III - (1853 - Present)

Account Name: The United Empire of Exucular
Motives: Furthering the activities of Bernard Kelsey, move runaways and northern sympathizers north, undermining southern power, and claim his birthright.
Background:
Robert Astor III was born on a plantation along the Georgia-South Carolina border. His name suggests a regal and pleasant upbringing, but it was anything but. He was born into the world as a “child of the plantation” which is another way to say from the union of a white father and black mother. Normally, when this happened, the child would remain unacknowledged and treated like any other cog of the plantation. This, however, was not one of those times.

Roberts father, Robert II, had fallen in love with a household slave, a young woman named Darla at the age of 17. For years they pursued a relationship in secret which eventually lead to the birth of Robert. For sixteen years Roberts' father would sneak away every night to see his son and beloved Darla. This, unfortunately, would not last.

Roberts grandfather, Robert Sr., grew suspicious of Robert II unwillingness to find a suitable woman to marry. Perhaps, he thought, my son was seeing a woman in secret? Based on that suspicion he had one of his overseers follow him to see where he spent his moments alone. After midnight the overseer would follow Robert II to the slave quarters where he would witness him embracing a slave man and woman.

Roberts grandfather was enraged when the overseer came to report. Roberts father was brought before Robert Sr. where he confessed to the love he and Darla had shared for so many year and the child that was born as a result. Robert Sr., an extreme white purist, would not have Astor blood intermingled with that of a slave. He ordered Robert II to shoot and kill both his love and his son. To make sure this happened he sent the overseer to watch over the execution.

Things would not go as Robert Sr. had planned. Robert II was unable to pull the trigger on his family prompting the overseer to raise his rifle to do it himself. Instead of killing Darla and the child the overseer would topple over dead with a bullet hole in his head. In that half second Robert knew that he needed to flee with his family. His home as well as the south would no longer be safe for them.

Roberts father fled to Charleston wear a young Bernard Kelsey agreed to shelter them. Robert was one of the few people Bernard trusted with the knowledge of being the Ferryman. It was his hope that he could get his family across the Mason-Dixon Line into the Union. Bernard accepted the request and placed them in a safe house in the forested area around the city to prepare their transportation into the north. They would never make it....

Robert Sr. upon discovering the overseers body and the missing slaves sent an assortment of goons and slave catchers after his son and grandson. They were discovered before morning leading to an intense and bloody gun fight. When the dust settled Roberts parents had perished. Robert himself would have been killed right there if Bernard Kelsey hadn't returned with several of his men. The remaining slave catchers were executed and their bodies burned to leave no trace of them.

The following day Bernard helped Robert bury his parents deep in the woods away from the city. Bernard felt terribly guilty for not moving his parents on a train quicker up into the free states. He looked upon Robert and felt a responsibility to care for him now that his folks were in the ground. He put him on a train heading north into Maryland. Before parting ways Bernard gave him a piece of metal with a symbol on it, the symbol of the Ferryman. Robert would show this item to any train conductor and they would give him safe passage back to Charleston.

Robert would spend the next four years in the north working and schooling in New York City before returning south. While there he kept the name Robert Astor III, both out of respect for his father and to spite his grandfather. It was the dead of night when Robert returned to Charleston. Bernard Kelsey was waiting for him.

For four years now Robert has been the Ferryman’s second in command helping to manage the extensive smuggling network bringing people, contraband, and anything else out of and into the Empire of the South. Upon Bernard Kelsey's promotion to Duke of Charleston Robert Astor has begun to plant the seeds of a fledgling spy ring in a few strategic southern households.

Titles/Positions: In the Underground Astor goes by Thoth, the deity of wisdom and scribe to the gods in Egyptian mythology.
Holdings: None he owns specifically, but he does have complete access to many storehouses and safe houses in the Ferryman's network. He is claimant to the Astor estate.
Politics: Abolitionist, doesn't particularly believe in the southern power structure outside of Kelsey, and believes in equality between the various races.
Faith: Roman Catholic

New Application! Put it in a spoiler cause I couldn't find a small enough picture lol.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Dahyan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:48 pm

The United Empire of Exucular wrote:
Motives: Furthering the activities of Bernard Kelsey, move runaways and northern sympathizers north, undermining southern power, and claim his birthright.
Background:
Robert Astor III was born on a plantation along the Georgia-South Carolina border. His name suggests a regal and pleasant upbringing, but it was anything but. He was born into the world as a “child of the plantation” which is another way to say from the union of a white father and black mother. Normally, when this happened, the child would remain unacknowledged and treated like any other cog of the plantation. This, however, was not one of those times.

Roberts father, Robert II, had fallen in love with a household slave, a young woman named Darla at the age of 17. For years they pursued a relationship in secret which eventually lead to the birth of Robert. For sixteen years Roberts' father would sneak away every night to see his son and beloved Darla. This, unfortunately, would not last.

Roberts grandfather, Robert Sr., grew suspicious of Robert II unwillingness to find a suitable woman to marry. Perhaps, he thought, my son was seeing a woman in secret? Based on that suspicion he had one of his overseers follow him to see where he spent his moments alone. After midnight the overseer would follow Robert II to the slave quarters where he would witness him embracing a slave man and woman.

Roberts grandfather was enraged when the overseer came to report. Roberts father was brought before Robert Sr. where he confessed to the love he and Darla had shared for so many year and the child that was born as a result. Robert Sr., an extreme white purist, would not have Astor blood intermingled with that of a slave. He ordered Robert II to shoot and kill both his love and his son. To make sure this happened he sent the overseer to watch over the execution.

Things would not go as Robert Sr. had planned. Robert II was unable to pull the trigger on his family prompting the overseer to raise his rifle to do it himself. Instead of killing Darla and the child the overseer would topple over dead with a bullet hole in his head. In that half second Robert knew that he needed to flee with his family. His home as well as the south would no longer be safe for them.

Roberts father fled to Charleston wear a young Bernard Kelsey agreed to shelter them. Robert was one of the few people Bernard trusted with the knowledge of being the Ferryman. It was his hope that he could get his family across the Mason-Dixon Line into the Union. Bernard accepted the request and placed them in a safe house in the forested area around the city to prepare their transportation into the north. They would never make it....

Robert Sr. upon discovering the overseers body and the missing slaves sent an assortment of goons and slave catchers after his son and grandson. They were discovered before morning leading to an intense and bloody gun fight. When the dust settled Roberts parents had perished. Robert himself would have been killed right there if Bernard Kelsey hadn't returned with several of his men. The remaining slave catchers were executed and their bodies burned to leave no trace of them.

The following day Bernard helped Robert bury his parents deep in the woods away from the city. Bernard felt terribly guilty for not moving his parents on a train quicker up into the free states. He looked upon Robert and felt a responsibility to care for him now that his folks were in the ground. He put him on a train heading north into Maryland. Before parting ways Bernard gave him a piece of metal with a symbol on it, the symbol of the Ferryman. Robert would show this item to any train conductor and they would give him safe passage back to Charleston.

Robert would spend the next four years in the north working and schooling in New York City before returning south. While there he kept the name Robert Astor III, both out of respect for his father and to spite his grandfather. It was the dead of night when Robert returned to Charleston. Bernard Kelsey was waiting for him.

For four years now Robert has been the Ferryman’s second in command helping to manage the extensive smuggling network bringing people, contraband, and anything else out of and into the Empire of the South. Upon Bernard Kelsey's promotion to Duke of Charleston Robert Astor has begun to plant the seeds of a fledgling spy ring in a few strategic southern households.

Titles/Positions: In the Underground Astor goes by Thoth, the deity of wisdom and scribe to the gods in Egyptian mythology.
Holdings: None he owns specifically, but he does have complete access to many storehouses and safe houses in the Ferryman's network. He is claimant to the Astor estate.
Politics: Abolitionist, doesn't particularly believe in the southern power structure outside of Kelsey, and believes in equality between the various races.

New Application! Put it in a spoiler cause I couldn't find a small enough picture lol.

If you do get accepted, expect Newton Knight to take great interest in working with you.

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Dahyan wrote:
Background:

If you do get accepted, expect Newton Knight to take great interest in working with you.

Looking forward to the interaction!
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Mediama
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mediama » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:09 pm

Dahyan wrote:

Looking forward to the interaction!

I thought second characters got immediately accepted if you already had your first character accepted.
Basically, Canada with Naboo style royalty and more British. My supposed foil and puppet nation is Consertoria

MBC News: Landmark decision establishes national holiday for elections|Seagull shows no fear as it crashes into power generator, causing massive blackouts|Talks in the process for upcoming state visit by Liegallan delegates|Mediaman Pacific Fleet conducts exercises with the United States|Parliament debates over intervention in Hintuwan over communist terrorism|Local Mediaman arrested after attempting to buy clothes from a soup store|Negotiations reached between Illistrantian municipal government and local LGBT Center restricting Pride parades to people 18 and over|Prime Minister Herman Marshal highlights need to 'counter communism around every corner'

Senator

Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:17 pm

Mediama wrote:
The United Empire of Exucular wrote:Looking forward to the interaction!

I thought second characters got immediately accepted if you already had your first character accepted.

Your right, OP said something about that a few pages ago.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

_[' ]_
Click for War History!

Dahyan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahyan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:21 pm

Mediama wrote:

Your right, OP said something about that a few pages ago.

Indeed. Which is why I could add Frederick Douglass straight into the IC.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse