NATION

PASSWORD

Aftermath (OOC|Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:25 pm

It's just a bit if waiting, plan your next moves with this time, and such.

On a related note, post is almost done.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Kollin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Vacif wrote:It's just a bit if waiting, plan your next moves with this time, and such.

On a related note, post is almost done.

Yay!
I'll probably do a lil "x weeks ago" cut for some fun explosions and stuff too.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:51 pm

As of current, I'm finishing up some event icons for the next week. My post should be up in a couple of days.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Anowa wrote:As of current, I'm finishing up some event icons for the next week. My post should be up in a couple of days.

Alright.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Grand Indochina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Indochina » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 pm

I'm currently working on this application of mine, need few more days, feedback is welcome.

Nationstates Name : Grand Indochina

Faction Name : The Urban Ghosts.
Faction Type : Tribe.
Flag (Optional) :

Governing Ideology : Description in Culture.

Leader(s) :

Territorial Claims : Philadelphia City.
Population : 4000 personnel.
Armed Population : 500 personnel.

Technology Level : Stone Tools - Metal Tools.

History : For an untold number of years the Urban Ghosts has been searching for their lost origin, and after many fruitless efforts, they finally have a glimpse of their long lost history.

The city of Philadelphia, where the Urban Ghosts regarded as home, was once a magnificent place filled with grandeur and riches, but it's glory days quickly faded away as a series of disasters swept through. In the end, the city still stood tall but mostly abandoned and it's population has been reduced to small enclaves of survivor spread throughout the place. Bloodshed and other unspeakable acts of savagery were quiet common in those early days after the apocalypse.

Among many factions used to harbor the city, the Thousand Sons that occupied the territory between Olney and Oak Lane was perhaps the most prominent. The existence of such enormous polity brought fears to the heart of all it's neighbors and thus their leaders discarded all differences to forge an alliance.

Culture :
Theme : (Optional)

ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Grand Indochina on Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"Heretics, heretics everywhere.”

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:53 am

My first post wasn't to bad was it?
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:My first post wasn't to bad was it?

It was fine, don't worry. Just waiting for the last few folks to get a post up.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:48 am

Anowa wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:My first post wasn't to bad was it?

It was fine, don't worry. Just waiting for the last few folks to get a post up.

Great
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:01 pm

My post should be up tonight, NS deleted my post twice, so it may not be the best quality, but it's got the general idea of what I wanted to say.

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Vacif wrote:My post should be up tonight, NS deleted my post twice, so it may not be the best quality, but it's got the general idea of what I wanted to say.

This is why i started writing posts in Google docs myself.

Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:32 pm

Map update when? 8)
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.
Music of Caryton: [8-29-22] Classic Carytonic Sing-Along Hymns

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:17 am

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:Map update when? 8)

Soon enough.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:19 am

The Yellow Chamber wrote:
Faction Name: The Free & Serene Republic of Greenfield
Faction Type: Survivor exclave
Flag (Optional):
Governing Ideology: Theocratic Monarchy.
Leader(s): Malik Syed Ford. The New Vagabonds: Amyr Alfons Pewabic, Amyr Frydryk Burroughs, Amyr Feysal Stout-Lindbergh, Amyr Lyon Edison.
Territorial Claims: Monroe county, MI.
Population:1,000
Armed Population: 200
70 Regulars: 1 flintlock muzzleloading Musket with star bayonet, 2 knives, 2 daggers, 1 short sword.
20 Snipers: 1 breech loading flintlock rifle with star bayonet, one short sword, spy glass.
20 Grenadiers one bandolier of grenades, loadout same as regulars.
30 cannoneers, cannoneer supplies pistol, short sword, 1 cannon per 5 men.
19 officers 1 Improvised Revolver, spyglass, 1 Officers sword,
20 scouts 1 Spyglass, 1 Twin barrel Flintlock Pistol, 1 dagger.
20 Cavaliers, 1 cavalier sword, 1 pistol, 1 crossbow.
1 standard bearer

Non armed military:
5 hot air balloon pilots, Spyglass telegram machine
10 telegram operators

Technology Level: Metal age, Post-Collapse

History: in the before times they were known as FOGgers Friends of Greenfield. Their purpose to protect the living history of the Greenfield village as the mutated plague began to spread from Detroit their most ambitious plan was put into motion. A line of 700 feet long was connected to the nearby Amtrak line and soon the village steam trains fled south, stuffed carefully with as much of the village's legendary collections as they could carry. Perhaps more impressive was flight of the tin geese
The museum kept three of the 199 Ford trimotors on its grounds,one inside the museum where it remains to this day trapped by the exhibits around it and the other two which remained in the last original hangar of the stout airport turned Ford test track. These two planes now sit as Holy relics in the Chapel of Stout.

Which segways to religion. What is religion if not a strongly held belief. Many felt that their old god had abandoned them and searched for another. What was founded soon after was the Cult of Industry. The FOGgers now simply calling themselves the Greenfielders after their lost village began to take their old religions and merge it with their founding Tenent preserving living history as with Islam women would keep covered but it was more likely to see them in a bonnet and prairie dress than a hajab or burka. Ford as the father of industry became the chief deity with others such as Willam B. Stout and Thomas Edison becoming lesser deities. Keeping history alive ment keeping to traditions and those who broke traditions would find themselves labeled a unioniser or worse a communist. Of course there would be ones who would wear this badge with pride coming together to form their own counter cult, The red coats, named for the communist British that attempted to steal all of Americans money leading to the war for independence.
Over time a nobility arose claiming rather dubious to be descended from the deific figures. Henry the IV , supposed descendant of Ford was crowned king 70 years after the event after a series of charismatic speeches and he quickly thereafter assembled what would thereafter be called the New Vagabonds. His personal council of advisors but more importantly, as tradition required them to be, friends. This new central rulership would lead to the Greenfielders to expand and re-civilize much of the former county of Monroe.

Culture: Dearbornite a melting pot of Polish, Irish, Arabic and Idealised Colonial America. The rich commission Chapels and shrines made with ornate Islamic tilework dedicated to their personal industrial deity.
Women do not go out in public without wearing covering clothing with the exception of the banféinní of the Riveter, a cult of warrior nuns.

Wearing any outfit that is in its majority red is considered to be supporting the cult of the red coats and is likely to be punished. There are no exceptions to this tradition.

The military of the Greenfield republic dress in green dyed woolen uniforms reminiscent of those worn in the Rev. War.

Theme:

ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)

That is a word salad but I want to post something otherwise I'll become to nitpicky

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:15 am

IC progression post is about halfway done. Should be up tomorrow.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:04 pm

Alright, post is a ghost of its former self but this will have to do. I just want to get it out there. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:42 pm

Vacif wrote:Alright, post is a ghost of its former self but this will have to do. I just want to get it out there. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

Are they still in the county btw? I was thinking maybe having them say hello. Not capturing or wiping them out, just a small ambush that's very obviously meant to be an introduction and testing their enemy kinda thing.

Also let's me show off their very fancy crossbows :3

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:43 pm

Kollin wrote:
Vacif wrote:Alright, post is a ghost of its former self but this will have to do. I just want to get it out there. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

Are they still in the county btw? I was thinking maybe having them say hello. Not capturing or wiping them out, just a small ambush that's very obviously meant to be an introduction and testing their enemy kinda thing.

plenty of interaction soon in this case.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kollin wrote:Are they still in the county btw? I was thinking maybe having them say hello. Not capturing or wiping them out, just a small ambush that's very obviously meant to be an introduction and testing their enemy kinda thing.

plenty of interaction soon in this case.

*Reads anowa post*
Oh my. I now actually think the introductory ambush is a better idea. It takes NWB from a ghostly Spectre of myths and slaps down what they can actually do, right infront of the people making alliances with raiders and such, all while some horse weirdos come by.

Hope they have fun trekking through the woods to find people who move canoe every 48-72 hours. :p

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:13 pm

Kollin wrote:
Anowa wrote:plenty of interaction soon in this case.

*Reads anowa post*
Oh my. I now actually think the introductory ambush is a better idea. It takes NWB from a ghostly Spectre of myths and slaps down what they can actually do, right infront of the people making alliances with raiders and such, all while some horse weirdos come by.

Hope they have fun trekking through the woods to find people who move canoe every 48-72 hours. :p

Well my people live on an airship and are actually building a hangar that can start the development of smaller airships then the Queen Love. Now, I'm not saying this as a dick measuring contest but to show some diversity between what we can do and unite as some sort of confederation against a horde of horsemen. I fleet of airships with one that is as tall as the Empire State Building that can be a good trump card against the Khanate redux.

We don't have to like each other, but its better for the Sunshine State. Not to mention that having Las Vegas being helped could also be good for interstate trade and I aim to send a few airships their way in order to protect them from the Khan's wrath.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Kollin wrote:
Anowa wrote:plenty of interaction soon in this case.

*Reads anowa post*

It's a good thing I'm not looking for you. I'm going to my next objective. You stay right the fuck in that forest.

Ralnis wrote:Well my people live on an airship and are actually building a hangar that can start the development of smaller airships then the Queen Love. Now, I'm not saying this as a dick measuring contest but to show some diversity between what we can do and unite as some sort of confederation against a horde of horsemen. I fleet of airships with one that is as tall as the Empire State Building that can be a good trump card against the Khanate redux.

We don't have to like each other, but its better for the Sunshine State. Not to mention that having Las Vegas being helped could also be good for interstate trade and I aim to send a few airships their way in order to protect them from the Khan's wrath.

Assuming we can hammer out an agreement, you know you can just borrow my balloon facility right? I don't reckon building an airship inside of another airship is a very resource efficient. Also, a balloon as tall as the empire state building? Like, literally height wise, as in the balloon proper is 381m? Or is this just exaggeration to get a point through? Because the Hindenburg was 135 feet tall.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Vacif wrote:
Kollin wrote:*Reads anowa post*

It's a good thing I'm not looking for you. I'm going to my next objective. You stay right the fuck in that forest.

Ralnis wrote:Well my people live on an airship and are actually building a hangar that can start the development of smaller airships then the Queen Love. Now, I'm not saying this as a dick measuring contest but to show some diversity between what we can do and unite as some sort of confederation against a horde of horsemen. I fleet of airships with one that is as tall as the Empire State Building that can be a good trump card against the Khanate redux.

Assuming we can hammer out an agreement, you know you can just borrow my balloon facility right? I don't reckon building an airship inside of another airship is a very resource efficient. Also, a balloon as tall as the empire state building? Like, literally height wise, as in the balloon proper is 381m? Or is this just exaggeration to get a point through? Because the Hindenburg was 135 feet tall.

I didn't know you had a balloon facility but I'm not making an airship hangar inside another airship. Monterrey was being repurpose to handle the rebuilding of their fleet since they want to build airships that aren't just small balloons, but mobile homes that they can attack from the sky as well as travel across the Wasteland.

I would say a mixture of both. The Queen Love is a monster of an airship, largest in the wasteland because it moves the entire Clan with them so if someone were to shoot it down then they die. It probably isn't as huge as the Empire State Building but it would be bigger than the Hindenburg by far. Which is why they don't want to move because moving something so large as the Queen Love is super, super expensive for them.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Anowa wrote:IC progression post is about halfway done. Should be up tomorrow.

Will there be a post up for NYC?
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Anowa wrote:IC progression post is about halfway done. Should be up tomorrow.

Will there be a post up for NYC?

Nope... Not yet at least.

The horror is simply the lack of any answers.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:33 pm

Anowa wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Will there be a post up for NYC?

Nope... Not yet at least.

are you honestly suggesting i break out the shovels and start digging through the pile of bodies
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Anowa wrote:Nope... Not yet at least.

are you honestly suggesting i break out the shovels and start digging through the pile of bodies

Oh no. The capital is about a week away from that town however, and did have a sizable smoke pillar.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse