NATION

PASSWORD

Aftermath (OOC|Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:10 am

Formerland wrote:I am personally just waiting for time to progress so i can interact with my neighbors

So what are you planning?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:29 am

Vacif wrote:
Formerland wrote:I am personally just waiting for time to progress so i can interact with my neighbors

Establishing trade relations, getting rich, not dying in the winter, etc etc. Then at some point eradicating local raider compounds, becoming a megacorp and expanding north so that I can increase industrial base, attempt to sell good quality tech at fair prices to the people of the world. At some point after that engineer a large coalition of states to help preserve the prosperity of the area, find and kill the great evils the people of the old world foolishly unleashed on this world in a great crusade. you know, standard stuff like that. Of course this is hopefully drawn out over a large amount of time allowing me to do a variety of character based, diplomacy based, world-building based, and military encounter based posts. But I like having other people involved to do that else I just am talking to an empty hallway.

Formerland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Formerland » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:29 am

Vacif wrote:

Establishing trade relations, getting rich, not dying in the winter, etc etc. Then at some point eradicating local raider compounds, becoming a megacorp and expanding north so that I can increase industrial base, attempt to sell good quality tech at fair prices to the people of the world. At some point after that engineer a large coalition of states to help preserve the prosperity of the area, find and kill the great evils the people of the old world foolishly unleashed on this world in a great crusade. you know, standard stuff like that. Of course this is hopefully drawn out over a large amount of time allowing me to do a variety of character based, diplomacy based, world-building based, and military encounter based posts. But I like having other people involved to do that else I just am talking to an empty hallway.

Kollin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:56 am

Who is the turquoise a couple counties above where I'm claiming? I searched every name with an even slightly similar color but didnt find anything.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:22 am

Who do I talk to about approving my claim.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Kollin wrote:Who is the turquoise a couple counties above where I'm claiming? I searched every name with an even slightly similar color but didnt find anything.

That would be the Jumping Frog Tribe. They're not on the roster but they have been accepted.

Jumping Frog App link.

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Vacif wrote:
Kollin wrote:Who is the turquoise a couple counties above where I'm claiming? I searched every name with an even slightly similar color but didnt find anything.

That would be the Jumping Frog Tribe. They're not on the roster but they have been accepted.

Jumping Frog App link.

Set reminder to tell at anowa to update the OP :P

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:40 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:
Nationstates Name:

Faction Name: Republic of Dixie
Faction Type:Survivor Enclave
Governing Ideology: Democratic Republic
Leader: President Tom O'Brian
Territorial Claims: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cook_County,_Georgia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowndes_County,_Georgia
Population: 1000
Armed Population: 200
Technology Level: Middle Ages/ Post-Collapse

History: The Republic of Dixie was founded by the Mayor of Hahira shortly after the world ended. The mayor sent men to search for Survivors in Adel and Valdosta, as well as make contact with the Airforce base. After finding the Country seat mostly abandoned the Mayor sent parties to the Stores of Valdosta to bring building material and supplies back to the city. A wall was built around the city made of Pine wood and other materials they could find. Soon enough the Surviving of Cook Country wanted to join the Lowndes Survivors and agreed to form the republic.
Culture: The People of Dixie are quite and keep to themselves. The Young men of the Republic are trained to defend their homeland and Families after High school is over. The Republic keeps the pre apocalypse culture alive but as time goes on the old ways are expected to disappear. President O'Brian keeps the Baptist beliefs of pre apocalypse Dixie but has started a new church the Fellowship of Kemp. The Fellowship of Carter Is a religion based on finding the Pre apocalypse Governor Jimmy Carter III and restoring him to Power over all of Dixie.
ID TAG 1997 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Enclaves are only allowed the single county to start. Nothing's stopping you from immediately starting to expand though, you just have to clarify in which county you're starting.

Accepted, given you understand this sole stipulation
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Kollin wrote:Does it work now? I don't understand why this is so finnicky
:o :o :o
It did work! Sorry for the telegram version Anowa idk what happened. I did email the admin earlier like the admin said, maybe that did it.
Nationstates Name:

Faction Name: Night Witch Battalion
Faction Type: Raiding Clan
Flag (Optional): If i could be assed to find a picture, it'd be a lightning bolt over the moon.
Governing Ideology: Meritocratic Dictatorship
Leader(s): Lairah Kerasis
Territorial Claims: Mariposa County, California
Population: 1,000
Armed Population: 500
500: Night Witches - Warrior Monks, more or less. Train for their whole lives, only basic skills outside things to do with murder and pillaging, have a particular 'God' they resonate with and brand marks of on themselves, and use a variety of weapons for a large variety of roles.

500 Day Walkers - Non-Combat support. Skills are mostly things not to do with murder or pillaging, but all members of the Night Witch Battalion go through "Basic Training" to defend themselves or to be subjected to a rapid intensive regiment in the event ranks need to be filled. In the event you find the NW camp and actually come across them, definitely less dangerous than a Night Witch, probably still worse than your typical shithead bandit with a blowpipe.
Technology Level: Mixed, Metal Age/Post-Collapse

History: Little of them is actually known outside their own ranks. After the centuries have gone by, no one could tell you where they came from, or where it began. It all varies based on who you ask. A legion of demons, or perhaps angels sent by god to cleanse humanity's sins. The aspect of human villainy itself, or even of its own rage against itself for all it hath become. Some describe it as the plague, taking up human form to continue its massacre.

Superhumans, gods, angels, demons, werewolves, vampires, cyborgs, aliens. Many a name has been given to them, for nobody knows which is actually true. Some believe them responsible for the collapse itself.

Two centuries ago, civilization collapsed. Almost as soon as it did, a band of military and special forces operators disappeared from their posts, unable to hold off the panicking public anyway. In the same breath, an unseen death stalked the land. The plague was your killer by day, but by night, it was the sudden chaos of the Witches attack. No warning, no sound, not even a motive, or a grudge. From the embrace of darkness itself, came their fury, seeking any target.

And beyond this, they exist as a mystery, a legend really. Books with the Night Witch insignia can be found across the west coast, though their intentionally bastardized English is difficult to read, even for the literate. Their existence only fuels the fear, if the Night Witches are human indeed, the surely, people assume, they've access to lost knowledge fueling their success. If only they could find what information lie in a book called "Tale of Cities", or that's the part they could translate anyway.

Rumors are aplenty for this roving army of elite soldiers, who now specialize in throwing their entire book of tricks and tactics from 2 centuries ago, covered in blood and mud, and all while its so dark you can't even see your hand infront of your face. The morale and willpower of communist guerrillas, survival instincts of Bear Grylls, and the unmitigated badassery of Jason Statham after a line of cocaine. They say Chuck Norris waits, not sleeps. They never tell you, what he's waiting for. Because only he has ever seen them to know they're coming...

Undetected, Unexpected, Flawless Vision, Stealth Perfected. When the Night Witches come, you'll wonder if, infact, it weren't all an act of god instead.

Culture: Full-blooded warrior monks, really. Founded and molded by military and special forces operators, the NW Raiders are, culturally, about what you'd expect if an elite special forces unit were tossed alone into the apocalypse for two centuries, forced to go mercenary and then full rogue. There is little to no indication of Glimmer or Pre-collapse age ideologies at all, with the group focused solely on survival and training. There are numerous 'god' like entities they worship, such as the moon, sky, lightning, fire, water, gaia, and 'essence'. Essence, a fancy way to combine a post-apocalyptic warrior-cult understanding of physics, biology and chemistry,
Religion though, is not required. Sexuality doesn't matter, your gender, or sex, do not matter. Race and ancestry, are also irrelevant here. Nobody cares. The goal is survival, the location is perpetually behind enemy lines. The only things which matter are if you can fight, or back those who can.
According to the surprisingly well-kept historical documents of the NW, even in their bastardized English, the stated operational objective is to use the power given to them by the moon to acquire, conquer and utilize Water, Fire, Lightning, Sky, and Essence, and to combine their use to revive and master Gaia. This isn't quite exactly what the original 200-year old statement said, it talked about rebuilding society in great detail. But, in a very broken sort of way, it reflects the same thing.
Theme: Sabaton is bae

Accepted.

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:
Nationstates Name: Spiritual Republic of Caryton

Faction Name: Nebula Circle
Faction Type: "Survivor Enclave" but extremely aggressive due to its radical religious beliefs leading to terrorist attacks and propaganda work.
Flag (Optional): Flag
Governing Ideology: Theocracy under the cult and its prophet.
Leader(s): "Orion"
Territorial Claims: (These must be adjacent to one another.) Humboldt County
Population: 1,000
Armed Population: 200, does not include brainwashed civilians who die as martyrs in either home defense or terror attacks.
Cultist
Technology Level: Post-Collapse

History: A relatively new religious movement, Nebula Circle has a lot of drama for such youthfulness. Orion in his youth found an entire collection on rare pre-collapse books of Cosmology. Reading all of them prompted him to make conclusions on the worlds origins and the fate of the universe, and filled in the blanks in between science with his own prophecy. He had a moment of enlightenment, where he felt the true meaning of life was unlocked. Orion came to believe that he was a star, personified as a human. This lead him to ferment his own ideology and become a sort of guru to lost travelers. Rumors of him stretched from universal deity to second coming of christ to the new Buddha. He prefers his own cosmic titles though, despite being partial to titles like Guru and New Buddha. From acts of pure luck and coincidence to elaborate set-ups, he has his populace believe his abilities, and now even he believes his own abilities. From there, he manipulated a loose set of vaguely new-age and cosmological practices into a set belief.

His followers initially tried to settle in random settlements, but found themselves kicked out constantly. This led the founding members of Nebula Circle to inhabit their current claims. For 40-odd years, a single cult compound became a mega-network capital, and outlying settlement villages became fortresses and shrines. As Orion aged, his ideology stewed and matured, leaving room for a stronger cult with undying support for him. In modern day, they are still relatively unknown but that will change shortly.

Culture: Some basic tenants of the cult are that the multiverse is in layers and constantly expands into itself. Orion is a star and all souls will eventually become as dust in a nebula. The world has been destroyed and it is time for humanity to be one with the cosmic void. Certain wavelengths can be used to connect with different galaxies who are now personified. Everything is possible and everything contradicts itself, therefore mortal existence is irrelevant and flawed humans will be exiled while the members of the cult will become cosmic gurus as Orion. When one dies, they respawn on a different planet or universe until they reach true enlightenment and become stars. Mass suicide is seen as emergency departure for outer space.

This clears the way for a hierarchy based on planet types or varying brightness of stars. A hierarchy that incentives members to grow bigger and brighter as stars do and eventually explode and leave a beautiful mark, as a nebula. This typically symbolizes martyrdom in terror attacks on the "ground-bound" human settlements-- particularly those that strongly oppose Nebula Circle's doctrines.

Members dress in uniform, and have cultural practices like meditation, communal eating, a focus on horoscopes, balance, and enlightenment. Certain issues like women's and LGBT+ rights are strongly supported, but whether or not those are only in place to appeal to more targets is debatable. The cult's few books are regarded as sacred texts, and painted portraits of Orion are in every house, or displayed at every mass event. Radio stations broadcast propaganda to other settlements and "visits" are becoming more frequent.

Theme: Aum Shinrikyo and Heaven's Gate have a baby with a lot more cosmology and kool-aid.

Side-question: Since this is basically an aggressive terror cult with enclave mentality, does this make the relatively autocratic faith immune to the "Doomsday Prophet" event since nearly all members are indoctrinated and the only people under Orion to be his heirs are trusted apostles?

No nation is immune to any event.

But, accepted.

I would also like to restate this:
viewtopic.php?p=36996621#p36996621
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:13 pm

I know that feeling. If I can't get my first pick for whatever reason I'll just be Gatlinburg since it's my favorite city

Gonna be cool having some neighbors in Dixie
MDE never dies

”My rock and roll is not to entertain, but to annihilate"

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:everyone has been quiet for awhile and i'm lowkey waiting for quebecois nouveau or someone to post

kinda got slowed down the by the massive influx. ill put a post up soon

alright
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:kinda got slowed down the by the massive influx. ill put a post up soon

alright

didn't even get to respond, that's why i responded so late. i fell asleep
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:05 pm

Finally got around to making a post, albeit a short one.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:43 pm

Anowa wrote:
Nationstates Name:

Faction Name: Republic of Dixie
Faction Type:Survivor Enclave
Governing Ideology: Democratic Republic
Leader: President Tom O'Brian
Territorial Claims: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cook_County,_Georgia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowndes_County,_Georgia
Population: 1000
Technology Level: Middle Ages/ Post-Collapse

History: The Republic of Dixie was founded by the Mayor of Hahira shortly after the world ended. The mayor sent men to search for Survivors in Adel and Valdosta, as well as make contact with the Airforce base. After finding the Country seat mostly abandoned the Mayor sent parties to the Stores of Valdosta to bring building material and supplies back to the city. A wall was built around the city made of Pine wood and other materials they could find. Soon enough the Surviving of Cook Country wanted to join the Lowndes Survivors and agreed to form the republic.
Culture: The People of Dixie are quite and keep to themselves. The Young men of the Republic are trained to defend their homeland and Families after High school is over. The Republic keeps the pre apocalypse culture alive but as time goes on the old ways are expected to disappear. President O'Brian keeps the Baptist beliefs of pre apocalypse Dixie but has started a new church the Fellowship of Kemp. The Fellowship of Carter Is a religion based on finding the Pre apocalypse Governor Jimmy Carter III and restoring him to Power over all of Dixie.

Enclaves are only allowed the single county to start. Nothing's stopping you from immediately starting to expand though, you just have to clarify in which county you're starting.

Accepted, given you understand this sole stipulation

I'll start in lowndes and move into cook.

The Yellow Chamber
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Chamber » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:17 am

Hello I'm an old nation-states player trying to get back into roleplay here. Mind if I join?

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:36 am

Vacif wrote:Same, been helping world build for another RP, post is almost done. A bit of my post is on stand by due to the fact that IDK if the Mariposa guy is going to get accepted or not.

Now that I am accepted, how to do this. Anowa didn't really specify what I could do other than I take map spot.

So the options I guess are, he arrives the day before they attack, and that night is when it happens.
He arrives the day after, finds an abandoned warzone with some NW markings. May or may not get ambushed and captured or whatever.
Arrives well after the attack, with outdated information to find the enclave was yeeted some time ago and is now in bandit territory.

These are just off the top of my head, there are a bajillion options, and they're all fine with me :o

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:46 am

Yep, sorry, but my time has been growing more limited recently, had to drop back from almost all other gaming and writing due to the current workload I had. I'm going to have to drop out. Really wanted to be a toilet-paper salesman in the wasteland, but guess that'll have to fall on someone else.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:10 pm

The Yellow Chamber wrote:Hello I'm an old nation-states player trying to get back into roleplay here. Mind if I join?

Go for it.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Kollin wrote:
Vacif wrote:Same, been helping world build for another RP, post is almost done. A bit of my post is on stand by due to the fact that IDK if the Mariposa guy is going to get accepted or not.

Now that I am accepted, how to do this. Anowa didn't really specify what I could do other than I take map spot.

So the options I guess are, he arrives the day before they attack, and that night is when it happens.
He arrives the day after, finds an abandoned warzone with some NW markings. May or may not get ambushed and captured or whatever.
Arrives well after the attack, with outdated information to find the enclave was yeeted some time ago and is now in bandit territory.

These are just off the top of my head, there are a bajillion options, and they're all fine with me :o

Well my company typically runs monthly caravans to the nearby freeholds (minus the one that is literally right beside me), though due to the presence of this snowfall, I probably haven't been around for about two months and a half months now. So I guess it's up to how long you want to have been there for. I'd personally prefer not to open with capturing the scouts because then I won't IC-wise know you exist, making future RP more difficult.

Kassaran wrote:Yep, sorry, but my time has been growing more limited recently, had to drop back from almost all other gaming and writing due to the current workload I had. I'm going to have to drop out. Really wanted to be a toilet-paper salesman in the wasteland, but guess that'll have to fall on someone else.

RIP Norcal drug dealers.

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Tag. I’ll see if I can RP here anytime soon.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

The Yellow Chamber
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Chamber » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:15 pm

almost done with my app do survivor exclaves have basic electricity?

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:30 pm

Vacif wrote:
Kollin wrote:Now that I am accepted, how to do this. Anowa didn't really specify what I could do other than I take map spot.

Well my company typically runs monthly caravans to the nearby freeholds (minus the one that is literally right beside me), though due to the presence of this snowfall, I probably haven't been around for about two months and a half months now. So I guess it's up to how long you want to have been there for. I'd personally prefer not to open with capturing the scouts because then I won't IC-wise know you exist, making future RP more difficult.

Kassaran wrote:Yep, sorry, but my time has been growing more limited recently, had to drop back from almost all other gaming and writing due to the current workload I had. I'm going to have to drop out. Really wanted to be a toilet-paper salesman in the wasteland, but guess that'll have to fall on someone else.

RIP Norcal drug dealers.

4-6 weeks is good for me. The settlement itself would be well abandoned. NW don't like using permanent structures unless necessary, to them it's the equivalent of sending a flare to the world about your location.

The scouts would find alot of scorch marks, burned crap, bodies and looting signs, and probably a NW flag or two. They do put those up, since their reputation scares people away.

The Yellow Chamber
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Chamber » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:07 am

Faction Name: The Free & Serene Republic of Greenfield
Faction Type: Survivor exclave
Flag (Optional):

Governing Ideology: Theocratic Monarchy.
Leader(s): Malik Syed Ford. The New Vagabonds: Amyr Alfons Pewabic, Amyr Frydryk Burroughs, Amyr Feysal Stout-Lindbergh, Amyr Lyon Edison.
Territorial Claims: Monroe county, MI.
Population:1,000
70 Regulars: 1 flintlock muzzleloading Musket with star bayonet, 2 knives, 2 daggers, 1 short sword.
20 Snipers: 1 breech loading flintlock rifle with star bayonet, one short sword, spy glass.
20 Grenadiers one bandolier of grenades, loadout same as regulars.
30 cannoneers, cannoneer supplies pistol, short sword, 1 cannon per 5 men.
19 officers 1 Improvised Revolver, spyglass, 1 Officers sword,
20 scouts 1 Spyglass, 1 Twin barrel Flintlock Pistol, 1 dagger.
20 Cavaliers, 1 cavalier sword, 1 pistol, 1 crossbow.
1 standard bearer

Non armed military:
5 hot air balloon pilots, Spyglass telegram machine
10 telegram operators

Technology Level: Metal age, Post-Collapse

History: in the before times they were known as FOGgers Friends of Greenfield. Their purpose to protect the living history of the Greenfield village as the mutated plague began to spread from Detroit their most ambitious plan was put into motion. A line of 700 feet long was connected to the nearby Amtrak line and soon the village steam trains fled south, stuffed carefully with as much of the village's legendary collections as they could carry. Perhaps more impressive was flight of the tin geese
The museum kept three of the 199 Ford trimotors on its grounds,one inside the museum where it remains to this day trapped by the exhibits around it and the other two which remained in the last original hangar of the stout airport turned Ford test track. These two planes now sit as Holy relics in the Chapel of Stout.

Which segways to religion. What is religion if not a strongly held belief. Many felt that their old god had abandoned them and searched for another. What was founded soon after was the Cult of Industry. The FOGgers now simply calling themselves the Greenfielders after their lost village began to take their old religions and merge it with their founding Tenent preserving living history as with Islam women would keep covered but it was more likely to see them in a bonnet and prairie dress than a hajab or burka. Ford as the father of industry became the chief deity with others such as Willam B. Stout and Thomas Edison becoming lesser deities. Keeping history alive ment keeping to traditions and those who broke traditions would find themselves labeled a unioniser or worse a communist. Of course there would be ones who would wear this badge with pride coming together to form their own counter cult, The red coats, named for the communist British that attempted to steal all of Americans money leading to the war for independence.
Over time a nobility arose claiming rather dubious to be descended from the deific figures. Henry the IV , supposed descendant of Ford was crowned king 70 years after the event after a series of charismatic speeches and he quickly thereafter assembled what would thereafter be called the New Vagabonds. His personal council of advisors but more importantly, as tradition required them to be, friends. This new central rulership would lead to the Greenfielders to expand and re-civilize much of the former county of Monroe.

Culture: Dearbornite a melting pot of Polish, Irish, Arabic and Idealised Colonial America. The rich commission Chapels and shrines made with ornate Islamic tilework dedicated to their personal industrial deity.
Women do not go out in public without wearing covering clothing with the exception of the banféinní of the Riveter, a cult of warrior nuns.

Wearing any outfit that is in its majority red is considered to be supporting the cult of the red coats and is likely to be punished. There are no exceptions to this tradition.

The military of the Greenfield republic dress in green dyed woolen uniforms reminiscent of those worn in the Rev. War.

Theme:

That is a word salad but I want to post something otherwise I'll become to nitpicky
Last edited by The Yellow Chamber on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:07 am

That's kinda confusing.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:56 am

So what do we do now?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse