NATION

PASSWORD

STAR WARS: THE NEW JEDI ORDER

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Mine will be dead or alive. Maybe I can turn a couple of Jedi into personal guards...
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:47 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Mine will be dead or alive. Maybe I can turn a couple of Jedi into personal guards...

Not sure that'd end real well; I can't imagine a light-side Jedi would ever sign on to help a marauder, and if you turned them to the dark-side their lust for power would not make them the ideal people to watch your back ;)

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:27 pm

Brusia wrote:Not sure that'd end real well; I can't imagine a light-side Jedi would ever sign on to help a marauder, and if you turned them to the dark-side their lust for power would not make them the ideal people to watch your back ;)

Eh, ig you’re right. Still, dead or alive likely. Maybe I could sell some of the live ones to the Dominion, or at least attempt to break/brainwash one or two of them.
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:32 pm

I feel like your Jedi, Brusia, would be a prime target for bounty hunters looking to collect. That “fish out of water” look could make you a target for a mugging, but once they realize you’re a Jedi...well, that’s far more profitable than whatever credits they thought you’d be carrying.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:I feel like your Jedi, Brusia, would be a prime target for bounty hunters looking to collect. That “fish out of water” look could make you a target for a mugging, but once they realize you’re a Jedi...well, that’s far more profitable than whatever credits they thought you’d be carrying.

Somehow I imagine someone like a Padawan or Jedi Youngling would be seen as an easier target, but if they want to try and go after a Jedi Master and Clone Wars veteran accompanied by a heavily armed ARC Commander, than more power to them :p

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:47 pm

Brusia wrote:Somehow I imagine someone like a Padawan or Jedi Youngling would be seen as an easier target, but if they want to try and go after a Jedi Master and Clone Wars veteran accompanied by a heavily armed ARC Commander, than more power to them :p

Not saying they'd succeed. They'd get their asses kicked. However, as we can see in any battle between bounty hunters/smugglers/general ne'er-do-wells, they seem to think they can take on "just one little Jedi". If anything, their attempt to take you on would just give you a chance to find out who sent out the bounty on Jedi.

Plus, no one would know what an ARC Trooper is. He's a living relic. If anything, that dope armor would make him a bigger target.

"That's a nice helmet you got there."

*Slowly draws blaster as more men appear in the alley*
Last edited by The Hoosier Alliance on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:51 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Eh, ig you’re right. Still, dead or alive likely. Maybe I could sell some of the live ones to the Dominion, or at least attempt to break/brainwash one or two of them.

I would pay well to buy live Jedi, especially young ones. You could make quite the profit.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:52 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:
Brusia wrote:Somehow I imagine someone like a Padawan or Jedi Youngling would be seen as an easier target, but if they want to try and go after a Jedi Master and Clone Wars veteran accompanied by a heavily armed ARC Commander, than more power to them :p

Not saying they'd succeed. They'd get their asses kicked. However, as we can see in any battle between bounty hunters/smugglers/general ne'er-do-wells, they seem to think they can take on "just one little Jedi". If anything, their attempt to take you on would just give you a chance to find out who sent out the bounty on Jedi.

Plus, no one would know what an ARC Trooper is. He's a living relic. If anything, that dope armor would make him a bigger target.

jedi aren't invincible, actually NPC jedi will be much weaker than NPC sith. Mostly because NPC jedi have little to no actual combat experience against lightsaber wielding foes. 90% of them specialize against fighting blasters
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:12 pm

Op, I’ve edited my app to correct the misnomer
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:01 pm

They're welcome to try, I just still find it odd that anyone would think it would be easier to take out an older, experienced Jedi and someone armed to teeth than it would be to grab a Padawan or Youngling. I suppose alot of bounty hunters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though, so I guess that's one way they can win a Darwin award :p

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:07 pm

Dentali wrote:
The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Not saying they'd succeed. They'd get their asses kicked. However, as we can see in any battle between bounty hunters/smugglers/general ne'er-do-wells, they seem to think they can take on "just one little Jedi". If anything, their attempt to take you on would just give you a chance to find out who sent out the bounty on Jedi.

jedi aren't invincible, actually NPC jedi will be much weaker than NPC sith. Mostly because NPC jedi have little to no actual combat experience against lightsaber wielding foes. 90% of them specialize against fighting blasters

Why are they much weaker than Sith exactly? Did Rey train them that poorly? And what actual combat experience would the Sith have against lightsaber wielding foes at this point? Haven't they been training in secret this whole time?

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Brusia wrote:They're welcome to try, I just still find it odd that anyone would think it would be easier to take out an older, experienced Jedi and someone armed to teeth than it would be to grab a Padawan or Youngling. I suppose alot of bounty hunters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though, so I guess that's one way they can win a Darwin award :p

Well, they wouldn't know he was experienced. Plus, what Padawan or Youngling is by themselves? If anything, it'd be easier to take on a single Jedi, rather than a Jedi and their Padawan. Also, they're not too smart.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Brusia wrote:They're welcome to try, I just still find it odd that anyone would think it would be easier to take out an older, experienced Jedi and someone armed to teeth than it would be to grab a Padawan or Youngling. I suppose alot of bounty hunters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though, so I guess that's one way they can win a Darwin award :p

Well, they wouldn't know he was experienced. Plus, what Padawan or Youngling is by themselves? If anything, it'd be easier to take on a single Jedi, rather than a Jedi and their Padawan. Also, they're not too smart.

I mean, he's older than a child, so I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume he's more experienced than a child. And I imagine they'd separate the Padawan or Youngling from their Master first, then grab them (especially in the latter case). If you do a tiered bounty system (e.g. highest bounty for Masters, lowest for Younglings) rather than a flat rate for all Jedi, I could see that making more sense though.

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Brusia wrote:
The Hoosier Alliance wrote:I mean, he's older than a child, so I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume he's more experienced than a child. And I imagine they'd separate the Padawan or Youngling from their Master first, then grab them (especially in the latter case). If you do a tiered bounty system (e.g. highest bounty for Masters, lowest for Younglings) rather than a flat rate for all Jedi, I could see that making more sense though.

Well, of course a tiered system.

How much do you think a Jedi would go for? I could just keep it vague in posts, but what would a Jedi body or captured Jedi go for?

I guess they could also just bring the lightsaber, for a lower collection, since there's not as much hard evidence the Jedi is dead.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:34 pm

Brusia wrote:

Well, of course a tiered system.

How much do you think a Jedi would go for? I could just keep it vague in posts, but what would a Jedi body or captured Jedi go for?

I guess they could also just bring the lightsaber, for a lower collection, since there's not as much hard evidence the Jedi is dead.

That's a good question, and also what would you pay them with? I assume credits are a thing of the past, since there is no central governing body anymore, so would each faction have its own unique currency?

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Brusia wrote:That's a good question, and also what would you pay them with? I assume credits are a thing of the past, since there is no central governing body anymore, so would each faction have its own unique currency?

Hmmm...Spice? I could also just offer to set them up with women, food, drink. However, I think spice would be the best option.

"A hundred thousand credits worth of spice for the head of a Jedi Knight!"

There has to be some sort of semi-universal galactic currency.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Brusia wrote:That's a good question, and also what would you pay them with? I assume credits are a thing of the past, since there is no central governing body anymore, so would each faction have its own unique currency?

Hmmm...Spice? I could also just offer to set them up with women, food, drink. However, I think spice would be the best option.

"A hundred thousand credits worth of spice for the head of a Jedi Knight!"

There has to be some sort of semi-universal galactic currency.

Yeah, currency conversions and barter systems could definitely complicate things abit. Maybe some resurgent Banking Clan type organization could provide some sort of unified currency that most or all of the factions use?

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Brusia wrote:Yeah, currency conversions and barter systems could definitely complicate things abit. Maybe some resurgent Banking Clan type organization could provide some sort of unified currency that most or all of the factions use?

Regardless, I'm sure they'd want to be paid in spice so the currency couldn't be tracked.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Brusia
Senator

Postby Brusia » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Brusia wrote:Yeah, currency conversions and barter systems could definitely complicate things abit. Maybe some resurgent Banking Clan type organization could provide some sort of unified currency that most or all of the factions use?

Regardless, I'm sure they'd want to be paid in spice so the currency couldn't be tracked.

True, bartering would definitely make more sense in that scenario. Wouldn't hurt to have some sort of galactic credits for less shady dealings though ;)

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:16 am

Umbaran Sith Lord incoming!

Name: Darth Vixus, legal name Mir Mina. Also known as "the Collector" in the criminal world.
Species: Umbaran

Appearance: Face only. As for the rest of the body, he has the build of a typical Umbaran; Mir is fairly tall, standing at roughly 1.9 meters (a little over 6 feet) tall, and fairly muscular thanks to his years of service in the Umbaran militia. Mir has scars all over his body from his time in service and a life of violence, notably a long, horizontal slice just below his eye from an assassination attempt on his life.

Equipment: Crimson lightsaber, Umbaran blaster rifle, thermal detonators.

Personality: Vixus is infamous for his dual-sided personality; he can be fairly amiable and open to conversation and even friendship in one moment, and in the next moment become utterly ruthless and unforgiving, beating or killing someone with no moral qualms about it. Vixus enjoys reading and studying people's behavior and attitudes and can have manipulative tendencies at times, a remnant of his life and childhood training in Umbara's ruthless caste system and extremely useful as a Sith. He has a fairly dark sense of humor, which can come across as offensive at times to others. Vixus is quite rebellious, having trouble adapting to rules that often pitted him against his parents and Umbaran society in his youth; Vixus is forced to put on a mask of loyalty in order to advance, while secretly ensuring he makes the most of it. Vixus has major trust issues, and often finds it difficult to put major faith into other people, fearing they may betray him in the end.
Strengths: Vixus has the innate advantages of an Umbaran, such as the ability to see in ultraviolet, and the ability to read and influence others, even to the point of controlling their will; these are further enhanced by his Force powers. He has had extensive military training thanks to serving in the Umbaran militia, including knowledge of blasters, melee weapons, and hand-to-hand combat. He is quite intelligent and skilled at political maneuvering, thanks to his education in the caste system.
Weaknesses: Bi-polar personality, horribly sadistic tendencies, lack of loyalty/rebelliousness, overconfidence and outright arrogance, self-absorbed, paranoia
Goals: Benefit himself, first and foremost. Strengthen the Sith Order and carry out his ultimate takeover of the Black Sun. Claim his "birthright" and family estates on Umbara.
Fears: Failing his objectives, losing his powerful position and wealth, the Jedi gaining an edge over the Sith

Background: Mir Mina was born in 96 ABY on the planet Umbara, located in the Ghost Nebula of the Expansion Region. Mir was born into a rigid, isolated, and ruthless society built on a caste system consisting of nearly a hundred levels; those in the top ten levels were the only Umbarans allowed to leave the homeworld and were practically considered nobility, and the top level (the Rootai) were the rulers of Umbara, and considered royalty. The ambition of every Umbaran was to ascend up through the caste system and gain more power through any means necessary; as such, Umbara was a society filled with high levels of blackmail, subterfuge, and outright assassinations, with the various Umbaran families and castes possessing a deep-seeded distrust of each other and their motives. Failure was unacceptable, potentially risking imprisonment or a death sentence for the perpetrator, and their entire family being dropped down a level in the caste; as such, plots had to be meticulously planned out, with little room for error or slothfulness.

Mir was raised on these traditional Umbaran ideals well into adulthood. Mir's father was an esteemed general in the Umbaran militia, having led several successful assaults throughout the Ghost Nebula to secure Umbaran power and prestige over their neighboring system. Mir had been born into a time of great instability on the galactic scale, with the lack of a major galactic government for decades, resulting in many petty nations and fiefdoms fighting over each other for scraps of territory. Nevertheless, wherever there was instability, there was room for maneuvering and advancement, and Mir's family did just that. His father's reputation allowed his family to be upgraded to level ten and gain the ability to travel offworld, allowing the young Mir to experience alien worlds for the first time. His father also heavily invested in Doonium mines across Umbara, further increasing the family's wealth. During this time, Mir discovered that he was Force-sensitive, but chose to hide this power, hardly understanding the true scope of his abilities at that time. Nevertheless, Mir's mother secretly observed him moving toys and other objects across his room with the Force when he thought no one was looking; his parents ultimately chose not to pursue this, against giving their son over to the Jedi Order. The relationship between Mir and his family was strained however, as Mir was often chastised for his failure to follow rules and conform to Umbaran society. Mir enlisted in the Umbaran militia at age 17 to get away from his family and make a life of his own, planning to increase his own social standing up to level nine.

Mir ultimately served 10 years in the militia and fought in numerous deployments offworld. In the latter part of his tenure, he underwent training to become an assassin, a path that would allow him to boost his prestige on Umbara. After being discharged from the militia at age 27, Mir performed his first assassination, killing a major Umbaran noble. His family was rewarded for their success, and moved up to level nine. However, rival assassins attempted to take him out in retaliation; Mir survived the attack, resulting in the nasty scar on his face.

At age 28, Mir suffered a nervous breakdown, the enormous stress of his lifestyle and his hatred of Umbaran culture having seemingly caught up with him. He suddenly abandoned all plans for advancement and paid for a flight out of Umbara, traveling across the galaxy and doing various odd jobs before eventually arriving on Coruscant. Through a contact he made while doing these odd jobs, Mir was able to join the Black Sun, a criminal syndicate that had expanded enormously across the galaxy ever since the fall of the Republic. During this time, Mir began calling himself "Vixus" after a creature on his homeworld, to conceal his true identity as an Umbaran noble. Vixus gradually rose in rank through the Black Sun, from that of a mere initiate doing the worst work to a powerful underboss within a decade, fully controlling Black Sun operations on Ord Mantell. Vixus became widely feared not only throughout the Black Sun, but galaxy-wide, and achieved the infamous name of "the Collector". This is because Vixus was known for not only collecting the weapons and personal possessions of the people he killed, but also their heads. He would remove the skin and display the skulls in his private home on Ord Mantell, a permanent reminder of what happened to those who crossed Vixus, and a way for him to endlessly relish in his killings.

In 131 ABY, Vixus's intense reputation gained the interest of an unlikely ally: Darth Veneris, the so-called Dark Lady of the Sith. She had discovered his Force-sensitivity and wanted to recruit him for her resurrected Sith Order. Vixus was highly interested, naturally attracted to the Sith creed, and wanting to finally put his Force potential to good use, and began training under Veneris to use a lightsaber. Already skilled in melee combat, he took to it rapidly, though learning how to use more advanced Force powers took considerably more time. Vixus was eventually granted the title of "Darth", and began training his own apprentices.

Skills: In addition to those listed under strengths, Vixus has become a superb lightsaber duelists, naturally adapting to it thanks to his years of experience in melee combat from serving in the Umbaran militia. He has heavily invested in mastering Form V, with a small mix of Form III to help deflect blaster bolts. His attacks focus on overwhelming force, knocking his opponents back with sheer strength and throwing them off balance, ultimately leaving them vulnerable and unable to counter the next blow.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=26923881&sid=be2c71f76f8f92636476e1da86141329#p26923881

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:59 am

The Orson Empire wrote:Umbaran Sith Lord incoming!

Name: Darth Vixus, legal name Mir Mina. Also known as "the Collector" in the criminal world.
Species: Umbaran

Appearance: Face only. As for the rest of the body, he has the build of a typical Umbaran; Mir is fairly tall, standing at roughly 1.9 meters (a little over 6 feet) tall, and fairly muscular thanks to his years of service in the Umbaran militia. Mir has scars all over his body from his time in service and a life of violence, notably a long, horizontal slice just below his eye from an assassination attempt on his life.

Equipment: Crimson lightsaber, Umbaran blaster rifle, thermal detonators.

Personality: Vixus is infamous for his dual-sided personality; he can be fairly amiable and open to conversation and even friendship in one moment, and in the next moment become utterly ruthless and unforgiving, beating or killing someone with no moral qualms about it. Vixus enjoys reading and studying people's behavior and attitudes and can have manipulative tendencies at times, a remnant of his life and childhood training in Umbara's ruthless caste system and extremely useful as a Sith. He has a fairly dark sense of humor, which can come across as offensive at times to others. Vixus is quite rebellious, having trouble adapting to rules that often pitted him against his parents and Umbaran society in his youth; Vixus is forced to put on a mask of loyalty in order to advance, while secretly ensuring he makes the most of it. Vixus has major trust issues, and often finds it difficult to put major faith into other people, fearing they may betray him in the end.
Strengths: Vixus has the innate advantages of an Umbaran, such as the ability to see in ultraviolet, and the ability to read and influence others, even to the point of controlling their will; these are further enhanced by his Force powers. He has had extensive military training thanks to serving in the Umbaran militia, including knowledge of blasters, melee weapons, and hand-to-hand combat. He is quite intelligent and skilled at political maneuvering, thanks to his education in the caste system.
Weaknesses: Bi-polar personality, horribly sadistic tendencies, lack of loyalty/rebelliousness, overconfidence and outright arrogance, self-absorbed, paranoia
Goals: Benefit himself, first and foremost. Strengthen the Sith Order and carry out his ultimate takeover of the Black Sun. Claim his "birthright" and family estates on Umbara.
Fears: Failing his objectives, losing his powerful position and wealth, the Jedi gaining an edge over the Sith

Background: Mir Mina was born in 96 ABY on the planet Umbara, located in the Ghost Nebula of the Expansion Region. Mir was born into a rigid, isolated, and ruthless society built on a caste system consisting of nearly a hundred levels; those in the top ten levels were the only Umbarans allowed to leave the homeworld and were practically considered nobility, and the top level (the Rootai) were the rulers of Umbara, and considered royalty. The ambition of every Umbaran was to ascend up through the caste system and gain more power through any means necessary; as such, Umbara was a society filled with high levels of blackmail, subterfuge, and outright assassinations, with the various Umbaran families and castes possessing a deep-seeded distrust of each other and their motives. Failure was unacceptable, potentially risking imprisonment or a death sentence for the perpetrator, and their entire family being dropped down a level in the caste; as such, plots had to be meticulously planned out, with little room for error or slothfulness.

Mir was raised on these traditional Umbaran ideals well into adulthood. Mir's father was an esteemed general in the Umbaran militia, having led several successful assaults throughout the Ghost Nebula to secure Umbaran power and prestige over their neighboring system. Mir had been born into a time of great instability on the galactic scale, with the lack of a major galactic government for decades, resulting in many petty nations and fiefdoms fighting over each other for scraps of territory. Nevertheless, wherever there was instability, there was room for maneuvering and advancement, and Mir's family did just that. His father's reputation allowed his family to be upgraded to level ten and gain the ability to travel offworld, allowing the young Mir to experience alien worlds for the first time. His father also heavily invested in Doonium mines across Umbara, further increasing the family's wealth. During this time, Mir discovered that he was Force-sensitive, but chose to hide this power, hardly understanding the true scope of his abilities at that time. Nevertheless, Mir's mother secretly observed him moving toys and other objects across his room with the Force when he thought no one was looking; his parents ultimately chose not to pursue this, against giving their son over to the Jedi Order. The relationship between Mir and his family was strained however, as Mir was often chastised for his failure to follow rules and conform to Umbaran society. Mir enlisted in the Umbaran militia at age 17 to get away from his family and make a life of his own, planning to increase his own social standing up to level nine.

Mir ultimately served 10 years in the militia and fought in numerous deployments offworld. In the latter part of his tenure, he underwent training to become an assassin, a path that would allow him to boost his prestige on Umbara. After being discharged from the militia at age 27, Mir performed his first assassination, killing a major Umbaran noble. His family was rewarded for their success, and moved up to level nine. However, rival assassins attempted to take him out in retaliation; Mir survived the attack, resulting in the nasty scar on his face.

At age 28, Mir suffered a nervous breakdown, the enormous stress of his lifestyle and his hatred of Umbaran culture having seemingly caught up with him. He suddenly abandoned all plans for advancement and paid for a flight out of Umbara, traveling across the galaxy and doing various odd jobs before eventually arriving on Coruscant. Through a contact he made while doing these odd jobs, Mir was able to join the Black Sun, a criminal syndicate that had expanded enormously across the galaxy ever since the fall of the Republic. During this time, Mir began calling himself "Vixus" after a creature on his homeworld, to conceal his true identity as an Umbaran noble. Vixus gradually rose in rank through the Black Sun, from that of a mere initiate doing the worst work to a powerful underboss within a decade, fully controlling Black Sun operations on Ord Mantell. Vixus became widely feared not only throughout the Black Sun, but galaxy-wide, and achieved the infamous name of "the Collector". This is because Vixus was known for not only collecting the weapons and personal possessions of the people he killed, but also their heads. He would remove the skin and display the skulls in his private home on Ord Mantell, a permanent reminder of what happened to those who crossed Vixus, and a way for him to endlessly relish in his killings.

In 131 ABY, Vixus's intense reputation gained the interest of an unlikely ally: Darth Veneris, the so-called Dark Lady of the Sith. She had discovered his Force-sensitivity and wanted to recruit him for her resurrected Sith Order. Vixus was highly interested, naturally attracted to the Sith creed, and wanting to finally put his Force potential to good use, and began training under Veneris to use a lightsaber. Already skilled in melee combat, he took to it rapidly, though learning how to use more advanced Force powers took considerably more time. Vixus was eventually granted the title of "Darth", and began training his own apprentices.

Skills: In addition to those listed under strengths, Vixus has become a superb lightsaber duelists, naturally adapting to it thanks to his years of experience in melee combat from serving in the Umbaran militia. He has heavily invested in mastering Form V, with a small mix of Form III to help deflect blaster bolts. His attacks focus on overwhelming force, knocking his opponents back with sheer strength and throwing them off balance, ultimately leaving them vulnerable and unable to counter the next blow.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=26923881&sid=be2c71f76f8f92636476e1da86141329#p26923881

ACCEPTED

Marzarbul
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marzarbul » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:47 am

Tag! Working on a possible Mandalorian application.

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:53 am

So Dentaliiiiiiiiii when's the IC gonna staaaaaaaaaaart?
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:58 am

Mercatus wrote:So Dentaliiiiiiiiii when's the IC gonna staaaaaaaaaaart?

ill try and get it up today

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:22 am

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse