NATION

PASSWORD

1906: Alternative Divergence [AH][OOC-CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alt Div Admin
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alt Div Admin » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:58 pm

• Updated map and list
  • Removed Ethiopia, South Africa
  • Added Slovakia, East Africa, Britain
  • Updated the claims of Maghreb and South America

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:39 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Yes, I'm sorry for all these changes, but due to the very pale color you used in your map, we missed some things.

Like I told you initially, Normandy and Brittany would be a no. The Gambia I think, the slither in West Africa, was already given to Maghreb but the map wasn't updated. East Africa is presently taken by a claim, but you could wait for that claim to expire and perhaps you'd have a chance to get that, and the same claim that has East Africa has those two provinces in Australia that I've mentioned.

At the same time, the different circumstances in the Mediterranean would make it close to impossible for Britain to have Gibraltar and the Balearic Islands - the Mediterranean would be mostly beyond the power of projection of the Royal Navy.

The rest of the claims seem to be alright, I'll add them to the map, and if there any other changes you would like to propose, just say so!

Well war with Spain and concessions was how I was going to explain getting the BIs and Gibraltar (along with Cuba) but if you say so.

I’ll ask for more territorial edits later, but so far thanks :).
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Alt Div Admin wrote:
  • Updated map and list
  • Removed Ethiopia, South Africa
  • Added Slovakia, East Africa, Britain
  • Updated the claims of Maghreb and South America

Oh, since South Africa is back up for grabs, I suppose I’ll nick a bit of that too

Unless someone wants to make a Boer Empire, which would be cool to see (one of my friend’s nation’s has a history like that, so it’d be awesome to have)
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:39 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Yes, I'm sorry for all these changes, but due to the very pale color you used in your map, we missed some things.

Like I told you initially, Normandy and Brittany would be a no. The Gambia I think, the slither in West Africa, was already given to Maghreb but the map wasn't updated. East Africa is presently taken by a claim, but you could wait for that claim to expire and perhaps you'd have a chance to get that, and the same claim that has East Africa has those two provinces in Australia that I've mentioned.

At the same time, the different circumstances in the Mediterranean would make it close to impossible for Britain to have Gibraltar and the Balearic Islands - the Mediterranean would be mostly beyond the power of projection of the Royal Navy.

The rest of the claims seem to be alright, I'll add them to the map, and if there any other changes you would like to propose, just say so!

Actually I think I'm going to leave East Africa. Here's my new claim:
Reservation

Nation Name: Colombian Confederated Republic/République Confédérée Colombienne
Territory: CCR
*Note: Reservations will last for 48 hours. The OP board reserves the right to be subjective in regards to accepting and removing reservations.
Last edited by Sarderia on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:32 pm

I’m conflicted between two distinct possibilities. I’m curious which would make more sense and be more interesting.

Idea 1) The Kushan Empire survives in Punjab and northern India, is converted to Christianity by St Thomas, and gradually expands; driving Hinduism and Buddhism from the country and gradually Christianizing the country. However, it never penetrates the South which remains strongly Hindu.

Idea 2) Spain never falls to the Muslims and remains Visigothic; sometime in the 8th or perhaps the 9th century, during the reign of Charlemagne perhaps as a response to the Roman Empire(s) or some other external threat, they come together with the Franks, Burgundians, and Lombards, and unify their realms to become part of the Holy Roman Empire. Afterwards, when the Empire is split between Charlemagne’s grandsons, the portion of Francia and Visigothia form one portion, which becomes known as the Empire of Western Europe and continues to claim the Imperial title of Holy Roman Empire even to this day.
Last edited by Pyrghium on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Pyrghium wrote:I’m conflicted between two distinct possibilities. I’m curious which would make more sense and be more interesting.

Idea 1) The Kushan Empire survives in Punjab and northern India, is converted to Christianity by St Thomas, and gradually expands; driving Hinduism and Buddhism from the country and gradually Christianizing the country. However, it never penetrates the South which remains strongly Hindu.

Idea 2) Spain never falls to the Muslims and remains Visigothic; sometime in the 8th or perhaps the 9th century, during the reign of Charlemagne perhaps as a response to the Roman Empire(s) or some other external threat, they come together with the Franks, Burgundians, and Lombards, and unify their realms to become part of the Holy Roman Empire. Afterwards, when the Empire is split between Charlemagne’s grandsons, the portion of Francia and Visigothia form one portion, which becomes known as the Empire of Western Europe and continues to claim the Imperial title of Holy Roman Empire even to this day.

Well if my app eventually comes to be and gets accepted, you'll have a Christian south too

Or, at least an effort to Christianise it
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:36 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
Pyrghium wrote:I’m conflicted between two distinct possibilities. I’m curious which would make more sense and be more interesting.

Well if my app eventually comes to be and gets accepted, you'll have a Christian south too

Or, at least an effort to Christianise it

Depending on which of the two I go with.

Which do you think would be better and/or more interesting?
Last edited by Pyrghium on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 pm

Actually, nvm.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:29 pm

The first idea is interesting, though it would mean that most of Asia will be Christian in this timeline, which is a pretty amusing concept.

As for the second, it staying Visigothic is a very nice idea, but it claiming the title of Holy Roman Empire would be a bit more difficult to explain. Charlemagne never claimed the Roman imperial title in this timeline, and with Rome and the Pope under the control of a Western Roman Emperor, it would require a bit more effort to explain. The German side of the former Caroligian Empire only ever claimed the title of Emperor of Central Europe as an example.

We are also trying to get a player for Iberia and France each if possible, so we would recommend restricting it to one of them.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:32 pm

Well war with Spain and concessions was how I was going to explain getting the BIs and Gibraltar (along with Cuba) but if you say so.

I’ll ask for more territorial edits later, but so far thanks :).

Well, I personally don't see it making much sense from a British perspective. In this timeline, you have plenty of powerful Mediterranean powers that would stop British interests in the Mediterranean to be developed, and while the British would be more than able to use the Suez route to India, they would most likely not control it.

Do give me another map if you decide what other colonies you'd like to claim :p
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Sarderia wrote:

Actually I think I'm going to leave East Africa. Here's my new claim:
Reservation

Nation Name: Colombian Confederated Republic/République Confédérée Colombienne
Territory: CCR
*Note: Reservations will last for 48 hours. The OP board reserves the right to be subjective in regards to accepting and removing reservations.

Alright - but the Panama belongs to Mexico sadly, the map has to be updated.
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oscalantine
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oscalantine » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Full Nation Name : The Roman Empire

Took me too long to approve. Sorry Trace!

Always a pleasure to read your apps, though. All the more giving me greater appreciation for the work you have done for this RP and this app. ACCEPTED

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:37 am

Tracian Empire wrote:

The first idea is interesting, though it would mean that most of Asia will be Christian in this timeline, which is a pretty amusing concept.

As for the second, it staying Visigothic is a very nice idea, but it claiming the title of Holy Roman Empire would be a bit more difficult to explain. Charlemagne never claimed the Roman imperial title in this timeline, and with Rome and the Pope under the control of a Western Roman Emperor, it would require a bit more effort to explain. The German side of the former Caroligian Empire only ever claimed the title of Emperor of Central Europe as an example.

We are also trying to get a player for Iberia and France each if possible, so we would recommend restricting it to one of them.

It’s ok. I don’t actually have time for this RP. I have ideas, though, but not the time.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:41 am

Pyrghium wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:The first idea is interesting, though it would mean that most of Asia will be Christian in this timeline, which is a pretty amusing concept.

It’s ok. I don’t actually have time for this RP. I have ideas, though, but not the time.

Well, we're not particularly demanding as far as activity goes, but well, it's your decision in the end.

The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:57 pm

So bucko's I am in quarantine, will certainly have time to finish my app once I get out of this funk.
I am just going to lay it out here, I am going to be very blunt.

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:28 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Pyrghium wrote:It’s ok. I don’t actually have time for this RP. I have ideas, though, but not the time.

Well, we're not particularly demanding as far as activity goes, but well, it's your decision in the end.

Ok. I’ll try it out. So which idea is the better one? Which do I go with? Which do you need more; the Kingdom of Visigothia, or the Kushan Raj?

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Novacom wrote:Putting up a WiP incase it gets eaten.

Full Nation Name : Empire of Babylon
Majority/Official Culture : Babylonian
Capital City : Babylon
Population : 139.6 Million

Government Type : Constitutional Monarchy
Government Ideology/Policies : Somewhat Imperialist with a focus on Stability.
Government Focus : The focus of the Government at present is to complete the reforms of the Religious orders with an eye to preventing any more, complications, as well as balancing the demands of steadily shifting the economy to be further diversified with trade no longer increasing as rapidly thanks to competition thanks to the Suez Canal, despite this the economy itself is vibrant and performs well.

Of some concern is the instability on the border with the Mughals which keeps over spilling into the Eastern Regions, with the Government in Babylon itself wary of intervening too harshly for fear of provoking a domino effect much preferring to keep the peace than risk war, a stance that some of the more hawkish elements of the Leagues are becoming increasingly critical of.

As the Birthplace of Law, Law and Order is a foremost priority of the Government, something which thanks to an extensive and longstanding system of education and opportunity means that crime is by in large a rarity and integration efforts over the centuries and millenia have resulted in a single coalesced Babylonian Identity, one element that is considered somewhat unusual is the universal equality of the sexes.
Head of State : Emperor Sadnikhalzar
Head of Government : Representative Alakis Abutaris
Government Description : The Government is composed of two assemblies and the court of the Emperor, with a careful system of checks and balances.
Assembly of Experts, this assembly is perhaps the most interesting element of the Babylonian Government insofar that it is designed to disagree with itself, composed of experts in every field with differing viewpoints and interpretations so that different approaches can be tested and challenged, the goal of this body is to test and challenge decisions made by the other elements to ensure that decisions made are scrutinised and effective as well as to advise the other branches. Membership of this body is granted on a term basis, without limit, however as more and more time is spent in the assembly, for want of a better purpose ruthlessly vivisecting every idea and proposing better ones that their knowledge will cease to be as current as those still immersing themselves in knowledge and trying to unearth new knowledge so eventually they will be replaced by those better placed to carry out this function.

This Assembly also informally encompasses the Archons, that being the judiciary and they possess wide ranging judicial powers and are able to freely draw from the Assembly for matters of expertise and they pursue a heavily evidence based approach.

Assembly of Leagues, this assembly is an elected body with suffrage extended to any working citizen, with citizens unable to take on work until the year of their 18th Birthday. The Leagues are roughly analogous to political parties being comprised of groups of local political organisations, the leagues themselves tend to gravitate to various ideologies such as the Code of Laws League being extremely legalistic.

Majority/State Religion : Annunkai
Religious Description : The religion of the Babylonians, The Annunkai, and it’s worship has evolved over the ages, changing from a strict highly codified religion with strict ceremonial requirements, after The Great Exodus, an event known as the Deliberations at Dilmun occurred, during which it was said that the gods and goddesses themselves descended and spoke with their high priests and king.
In the aftermath it was decided that a serious of reformations would be implemented, while the worship of the gods themselves would remain the same, the method and frequency would, so that all efforts could be directed towards reclaiming the lands of their birth, when this was done a compromise was truck, elements of the former pomp and ceremonies would be restored, however this could not be allowed to interfere with the expansion and empowerment of Babylon.
The Pantheon itself is a varied collection of deities governing over forces, aspects and ideas, which can in several cases overlap conflict and compliment each other, each deity has in turn it’s own order of worshippers and officialdom as it were, such the Eyes of Enlil, a militant order of marksman honouring their deity the god of the sky.
Religious worship delineates into the worship of a specific god, as a cult, each with their own festival and ritual, the greater pantheon itself also has several collective festivals and worship by in large is confined to combined temples with each deity having their own chambers and halls, in larger cities specific temples are present, which often also house their orders, which themselves often have official purposes.

Economic Ideologies : Capitalist with Socialist aspects
Major Production : Iron, Gas, Oil, Weapons, Clothing, Agricultural Produce, Various Livestock, Ivory Various Industrial Products, Motor Vehicles.
Economic Description : The Economy of Babylon is highly diversified and constantly pushes innovation and quality, thanks to central support and guidance when Entrepreneurs find a way to streamline a process and reduce labour requirements, funding is swiftly made available to fund new opportunities for workers now surplus to requirements. One aspect of note is the artisanal touches added to even the most mass produced of items, which can sometimes be as minor as some engraved scrollwork added to the stock of a rifle, at no point however are these flourishes allowed to interfere with the effective and efficient purpose of the item.

The Economy is by in large allowed to function independently of any intervention with the reassurance that the state will act to reinforce the economy as needed, as well as the subtle warning that the Economy must also serve the state and it's people, as with the Castigation's being open against anybody factory owners and business owners are wary of any exploitative practises.

The economy itself is organised on regional lines with each region possessing well integrated industries which support and supply one another and is well organised to ensure high employment productivity efficiency and resilience to any shocks or disruptions. A large portion of the economy despite an extensive and thriving manufacturing sector is made up of Agriculture thanks to millennia of efforts in irrigating the domains of Babylon to be as fertile as they are.

A very healthy amount of effort of the economy is focused towards Autarky and the direction of the economy at times is harnessed to ensure social and political stability as a result of these various policies the economy is highly efficient. No small amount of effort is being poured into exploiting the newfound natural resources of Oil and Gas without putting at risk any of the other sectors of the economy.

Finally, thanks to an excellent geographical position Babylon is a key trading partner for many nations and it’s engineering works are world renowned.

Development: Modern
Development Description : History has repeatedly taught the Babylonians that complacency is death as a result of that and a naturally scholarly culture and an extremely hawkish neighbour has meant that the nation must always be forwards looking. Especially when in the past they had been forced from their heartlands forced to exist in a relatively poorly developed remnant and rebuild again from scratch has resulted in the idea that no part of the nation can be left behind.
Overwhelming ambition could be said to define Babylonian civil planning, something which goes back millennia to when the first, almost insane idea of irrigating the sands so that in time they could grow crops there, in more modern times the results of this prove that rather madness but inspired and aspirational thinking as the nation of Babylon is highly lush and fertile thanks to wide-scale civil engineering and reservoirs have brought life and vibrancy to what was once arid sands.
The various cities of Babylon are well planned out with an eye to works such as open public spaces, hospitals and schools. Each city has a walled inner sanctum as it were containing vital government buildings more out of ceremonial tradition than anything else in addition the nation is criss-crossed with an extensive and advanced transport network of road, rail and canals.

Army Description : The Armies of Babylon have perhaps the longest and most ancient traditions in the world, guided by the principles of flexibility and innovation, striking swiftly and meticulously. The main core of the army is highly trained and well equipped and supported by the newly integrated militant religious orders whose specialisms grant the forces great flexibility. The forces benefit from a long history of tradition and visionaries who sought to codify the art of war for future generations, such theories have frequently been put into practise thanks to their Western neighbours the ever aggressive Romans.

Army Weakness : The Army at present is working to restructure and more effectively make use of the now direct control of the militant orders.
Naval Description : The Babylonian Navy is at present undergoing extensive expansion and modernisation, having elected for a small expansion while the naval engineers were experimenting with large ship design to improve on the Ironclad in what other nations around the world are referring to as Dreadnoughts. What the Babylonians do however have in appreciable numbers are Tiamat Boats referring to as T-Boats, suitable for use in convoy raiding, something which has been extensively theorised and prepared for with the impending opening of the Suez Canal.
Naval Weakness : Due to the present upheaval the Navy has a relatively small amount of vessels in an actually usable state, however in time this issue will be solved as the many slipways and dockyards of the Gulf of Ikkazar (Persian Gulf) are working on delivering the future of the Babylonian Navy
Further Military Description : The Military at present is working to fully integrate the Militant Orders shorn from the Religious orders and fully utilise their specialisations specialisations and doctrines.
Areas of Expertise: Marksmanship
Description:
The Eyes of Enlil have a long tradition of being almost supernaturally accurate both with the firearm and the bow, with the latter being of considerable help when working in concert with the agents of Damkina, the Shrouded Lady, owing to it's more useful application when it comes to stealth and subtlety. This order has worked closely with the Gunsmiths and workshops of Nineveh to also work on helping progress the evolution of both the firearm and the Bow, hoping to be able to eventually combine reach and accuracy together

Areas of Expertise: Gunnery, Shock and Awe tactics, Mobility
Description:
Marduk's Thunderer's have evolved over the ages, originally focusing on various forms of mounted combat, both on Horse and Elephant back, they would utilise various tactics and methods, varying from lightly armoured hit and run to heavily armoured juggernauts. As time went on they would take an intense interest in Gunpowder when first introduced to it by Korean Merchants and long since sought to combine speed and gunpowder to hit as hard and as fast as they can, even going so far to mount cannon's on the back of elephants in line with Irashizzar's treatise that eventually warfare will become steadily faster and faster and about projecting force as far afield as rapidly as possible from ever increasing ranges.

As Technology Advanced and Motor Vehicles came into existence they have been pioneers with the armouring and arming of these platforms and are seeking to further this method of war.

Areas of Expertise: Naval Tactics
Description:
The Furies are a more specialised order, focused on Naval Prowess, be it boarding actions, Naval Combat and Naval Landings, they are numerically a smaller order which frequently co-operate with the other orders with the idea being once they have established a beachhead or secured an objective they will withdraw, likened to the ebb and flow of the tide to strike at another target, preferring to enable other strikes by rapidly enabling.

Areas of Expertise: Land and Naval Combat
Description:
Ishtar's Avengers are both a generalist and elite order, choosing to exemplify war in it's entirety and act as an elite guard, they co-ordinate closely with the other orders and challenge them to constantly strive and aspire to be better, it is not unknown for members of the Avengers to be on a secondment to the other orders to learn their particular methods of waging war, the order has something of a rivalry with the Imperion's during official functions on which unit is more elite.

Areas of Expertise: Royal Guard
Description:
The Imperions are a unique order in that they are apart from the Militant orders and have never had any religious affiliation instead serving the reigning emperor and reigning emperor alone, chosen from the elite of the elite from the Babylonian Army, they are given the highest training in all fields often expected to not only protect the Emperor and Empress but also act as companions, and friends. In the past they have often acted as personal agents of the Ziggurat Crown travelling from the side of the Emperor to act in his name and ensure that his directives have been carried out, during the Castigation's specifically of the Emperor and the central government they have a unique role in protecting both the victim and the accusers while they are brought to the correct place and then back.

National Goals :
National Issues : [[what needs to be fixed in order for your nation to achieve its true potential]]
National Figures of Interest : [[OPTIONAL]] [[Are there any Mother Teresas or Moses that we need to know about?]]
National Ambition/Aspirations : [[OPTIONAL]] [[Not really a set objective, but rather the big picture that your nation is drawing towards]]

History :

General Time Period: 600bc-300bc
Description:
Belshazzar decisively routs the Persian army at the Battle of Opis, the Persians almost immediately dispatch another force which is held up at the border, the implications of a seeming endless offensive cause some unrest which culminates in a Priest of Marduk, claiming to have received a word from their god that if they remain, Babylon will fall, but if they flee they may return.

After some debate the decision is made to evacuate south to Dilmun, Belshazzar fights an extensive delaying action as Babylon and various other cities are evacuated before Babylon itself is besieged, the city by this point occupied only by Belshazzar's force. Disease and Plague set in on the besieging Persians, during this the defenders break out under the cover of night killing Cyrus the Great in his sleep and withdraw south during the confusion allowing Babylon to fall.

At Dilmun the evacuated populaces are organised and a great plan for building their strength for the future is laid down by Nabonidus, and efforts are made to carry it out despite unrest that the masterful actions of Belshazzar potentially meant that all of this would be unneeded. Unrest is swiftly shamed into submission as everyone from the King down makes great shows of hurling themselves into the great work.

Major Events:
  • The majority of the Babylonian populace and wealth is relocated to Dilmun
  • Extensive plans are put in place to make Dilmun and it's surrounds capable of sustaining this revenge including an ambitious plan to turn the desert environs green and capable of sustaining farming, initial efforts prove somewhat successful if slow
  • King Nabonidus designs and oversees an innovative irrigation network and personally lays down the plans for the area including new cities.
    Prince Belshazzar leads a near continuous campaign against the Desert Tribes steadily expanding the Babylonian influence by either bringing the tribes into the fold or wiping them out
  • The Castigation's begin, a yearly Ceremony where the reigning King and Responsible persons are dragged by the ear in public to a stage where they are remonstrated for their failings perceived or otherwise.
  • The Religion of Babylon is reformed during an event known as the Deliberations where the gods were said to walk the earth for one night.
  • As the irrigation efforts are undertaken Babylonian traders travel far and wide bartering for breeding stock for various animals for various uses and purposes, these include African Forest Elephants.
Persons of Note:
  • King Nabonidus, a noted architect and engineer, whose works on urban and argicultural engineering and planning would inform future generations.
  • King Belshazzar, at first a Prince and noted general before eventually succeeding his brother, acted as a Reagent for his father who would often prefer to take a hands on approach to his construction and engineering projects, noted for his many campaigns to secure and expand the holdings around Dilmun and in defence of Babylon.
  • Meshazzu, a far ranging trader whose writings depict the era and the world of the time, founder of a noted trade house.

General Time Period: 300bc-100bc
Description:
The Babylonians would steadily expand in every direction when emissaries would arrive in Dilmun which by now had been rebuilt from the ground up following the Urban Planning ideals laid down by Nabonidus. Alexander of Greece sought an accord to put down the Persians, an agreement is swiftly reached and the armies are made ready under the peerless Warrior Queen, Irashizzar, who sets to the southern border with a will extensively decimating the Persian Armies with a force half the size using deft tactics and new weapons.

Babylon is reclaimed and the armies continue marching north to meet the Greeks before then turning east, in less than three years the Persians have fallen and the spoils are accorded between the victors. Nibpoteleszar the Third orders for the reclaimed territories to remain unoccupied while they are made fit for a formal return as Engineers, Artisans and Workers set to their work with a will.

Alexander would pass several years later as the Successors began squabbling among one another eventually with the Eastern possessions declaring war on the Babylonians falsely perceiving weakness, the Western half electing to squabble amongst themselves. During the next thirty years the Easterners are brought loosely into the fold with those closest to India declaring independence and are spared further conflict.

Major Events:
  • Nibpoteleszar the Third oversees the creation of several houses and orders of learning with the future Imperial Compound in Babylon having extensive quarters for scholars.
  • Irashizzar pens an extensive series of military treatise on the nature of war which would hold true far into the future
  • Nibpoteleszar the Third oversees a series of reforms such as language, political and economical.
  • Experiments by Botanists crossbreeding Mangroves and Willows create a new breeds of tree and plant adept at removing salt from Water.
  • Following this breakthrough two vast reservoirs are dug on the southern coasts and utilising Archimedes Screws and a series of Canals and subsequently filled from the sea, through a network of canals lined with painstakingly cultivated new tree and plant-life filtered the water and steadily desalinated it before a novel system of filters would then move the water through a steadily expanding network of Canals which would fuel further cultivation efforts.
  • In the Aftermath of Nibpoteleszar and Irashizzars Deaths they are referred to, posthumously as the Golden Emperor and Gilded Empress, with the Kingdoms now being referred to as an Empire.
Persons of Note:
  • King Nibpoteleszar the Third, The Philosopher King, his treatise on politics and natural theory are both broad and extensive, he oversaw a number of reforms and institutionalised learning and laid the foundations for numerous schools and institutions of study and learning.
  • Queen Irashizzar the First, The Warrior Queen, and wife of Nibpoteleszar the Third, where his endeavours furthered peace, hers furthered war, able to read the ebb and flow of battle like pages of a book, of which she would pen several on the organisation of troops armies and battle as well as several theories and ideas on the future of war and warfare and what future advances could bring and be applied.
  • Milu Annilgali, a botanist of the time and a descendant of Meshazzu who would develop the Babylonian Willow and Mangrove through cross breeding of several species of plant.

General Time Period: 199bc-500ad
Description:
The next several hundred years would see the Babylonians tame much of the peninsula and manage to turn a thickening band expanding outwards from the coast, Dilmun and Babylon verdant and lush, during this period the Babylonians control of the Peninsula would meet that of a rising new religion, Islam.

The ensuing conflicts would last twenty years but the Babylonians would hold, their neighbours however would not and a peace would be negotiated, one greatly favouring the Babylonians who had managed to consolidate their grip over Arabia and driving the warriors of this new religion out of their homelands.

Peace would reign for a short period before hostilities would break out again when Muhammad would pass, his successors came offering peace and ransom for their holy places, the Babylonians would agree, in a very literal sense, the holy places such as the Kabba were under armed guard, removed brick by brick to Egypt.

Major Events:
  • Babylonian control of the Arabian Peninsula is consolidated and much of the irrigation efforts begin to bear fruit as a third of the Peninsula are now fertile with half of that now verdant and lush.
  • In light of the instability on their borders several new cities are founded in the Peninsula including a sister city of Nineveh, the city of war, Asaakrysa
  • Nibpoteleszar the Third oversees a series of reforms such as language, political and economical.
  • In addition a series of fortifications are begun on the new border and a new series of great engineering works are undertaken to push the fertile band further inland as well to the new conquests.
  • Babylonian Traders begin plying the southern seas seeking new opportunities and several new ships are designed with range and capacity as a priority.
Persons of Note:
  • King Hammurabi the fourth, Like his namesake a giver of laws, responsible for the negotiation for the ransom of the holy places of Islam and personally oversaw several of the campaigns against Muhammad.
  • Admiral Teni Hammar, A key part of the campaigns against Islam and responsible for preventing any expansion of the conflict by swiftly sinking the fleets of the Caliphs.

General Time Period: 600ad-1400ad
Description:
During the next few hundred years Babylon would long fight a two front war, on one front against the Islamic Caliphate and the other finally wrestling the Successor Remnants under control when rumblings of a new threat came upon the horizon. Genghis Khan and his Mongol Hordes has risen, armies were mustered and grim preparations were made when the emissaries arrived, surprisingly seeking trade and little else, agreeing cautiously to this the Babylonians manage to negotiate for observers to travel west with the hordes.

In the aftermath of the death of Genghis relations began to sour eventually leading to a series of border wars before the eventual fracture of the Mongols leading to the rise of Timur and his empire, assembled from the remnants and of both Islamic and Zoroastrian in nature, after a long series of wars Timur and his horde are driven into India where they would found their own empire that would be a subsequent cause of concern for Babylon.

Major Events:
  • The Babylonians reorganise their naval forces into a form more recognisable to the modern day to protect both trade and their coastline.
  • During this time the same irrigation efforts extended to Persia now begin to bear fruit, while at the same time roughly half of the Arabian Peninsula is now fertile and a quarter of the remainder is now undergoing active efforts.
  • A wide-scale program of construction is undertaken with several new cities established and new farmlands tended due to the spiralling population boom.
Persons of Note:
  • King Sudita the Second, noted for his restraint in not pursuing what could have been easier and further victories again Timur that would have critically overstretched the empire.
  • Ilis Rurim, the diplomat who negotiated with the heralds of Genghis Khan, with her keen wit and eye on the future she managed to keep the empire safe from conflict with mere words alone.

General Time Period: 1500ad-1900ad
Description:
The Babylonians would in time take to the seas and establish outposts to the south steadily turning them into full fledged colonies treated as integral part of the empire, during this period there would be several wars with both the Romans and successors to the Timurids, the Mughals. The borders on both sides would change little with the Romans managing to recover from their Islamic Disasters, during this period a further series of political and religious reforms were implemented to reflect the burgeoning population of the empire.

Major Events:
  • Three Quarters of the Arabian Peninsula are made fertile, with much of that fairly verdant and populated by a great deal of wildlife.
  • A series of Great Works are undertaken to update the roads and canals of the empire.
  • The Industry of Babylon would grow and develop thriving on it's key position and the silk road to benefit from trade and innovation both from without and within.
  • A series of Political reforms would take place to reflect changing times with two bodies in addition to the Imperial Court, the Assembly of Experts and the Assembly of Leagues.
  • The Castigation's are reformed and extended to anyone in a position of authority in order to extend accountability
  • The Religious orders have their Militant Aspects decoupled from them after their leaders were beginning to express their discontent with the slow secularisation they saw as beginning to creep into society seeing their own albeit limited influence waning further and began plotting. the leaders of the Militant Orders however are more loyal to the state than these venal leaders and they are dragged into Castigation by the very troops they had thought to utilise, there is remarkably little protest when the Militant Orders are integrated into the Military and removed from Religious oversight.

The Great Exodus
During the war with the Achaemenid empire the Babylonian Army against all odds thanks to some astute tactics defeat the invading Persian army at Opis, with the Babylonian forces returning to the capital to replenish. Shortly thereafter the Persians again advanced once again and begun to make preparations to siege the city. On the same night that the news about the new Persian threat, one of the priests of Marduk sought audience the Great King Nabonidus, with dire prophecies and nigh ravings that the city itself would fall, but that it could be reclaimed in the future, if only they would journey to the south where the gods called.

While not entirely convinced of the veracity of such statements, Nabonidus and his court discussed the military methods of withdrawing to prepare for a more long term campaign as for the Persians to be able to send another military force as large, if not larger than the one destroyed at Opis so quickly was disturbing to say the least. By the morning the decision was made, messengers were sent in every direction and preparations were made for an orderly evacuation and withdrawal, with express focus on the removal of the Idols of the gods and the contents of the Archives and Libraries, this process was well under way when the Persians were sighted in the distance, seeking to delay them, the king’s own son, hero of Opis, Belshazzar, led the local forces in a delaying action which heavily bled the Persians.

As the evacuation neared its completion yet more Persian reinforcements arrived with Cyrus the great at its head strode Cyrus the Great, with little hope remaining the evacuation was completed as the Persians marched to the walls and began to make preparations to siege the city with the forces under Belshazzar remaining within the city to allow the evacuation procession to move swiftly south.

The ensuing siege lasted for half a year, with the attackers being afflicted by disease and consumption, when at night the defenders broke out of the city and made southwards to join their brothers, the Persians elected not to follow, as fate would have it Cyrus had passed away in his sleep having been stricken like much of his forces from consumption, not living to see the fall of the city.

In what would be later remembered as the greatest migration/displacement in history the Babylonians had managed to bring much from their lands to the south, to their holdings around Dilmun, where it swiftly became clear that much effort would need to be undertaken in order for this counterblow to be enacted.

Nabonidus was harried greatly by his people after his son and former regent arrived with the news that the city of their ancestors had fallen, and that the Persians themselves were literally wasting away, however it was decided, reluctantly albeit that what was done was done, and that they were now committed.

While Nabonidus was no warrior, he was instead a planner and architect, he decreed that if they were to return to their homes they would first need to be strong enough to do so, and ordered a comprehensive and rapid program of construction and expansion, while assembling the most learned and wise men and women that would heed his call. He bade them to employ similar methods to the great gardens of Babylon so that the desert wastes all around could be as lush and fertile so that the future could be fed.

To any other these would seem the words of a madmen, but those assembled knew that such things could be done, not easily or swiftly, but done they could be, and so mobilised the people for the great works, at the same time Belshazzar rallied the soldiery and immediately began to expand the meagre holdings and putting the exiles at odds with the neighbouring tribesmen, the swift riders of the desert would teach the Babylonians many a thing during these conflicts but surely and steadily the surrounds of Dilmun were first made safe, and then expanded methodically.

This was not to say that such things were not accepted with open arms and there was no discontent, far from it, tensions began to arise before Nabonidus decided to attempt to avert disaster with the first of what would be known as the Castigations. In which he would be ceremonially dragged from the palace by the ear by one of the people and remonstrated in front of the gathered populace for his perceived failings, in time this was extended to the court. The Castigations would evolve over time to be a yearly affair and served to keep the ruling powers humble and focussed and keep the people placated that they could, even if for one day, bring power to account in such a poignant way.

As time went by the Babylonians constructed a steadfast armada of trade and war, utilising trade to help supplement what they did not have and the vessels of war to shield themselves from invasion by the Persians across the straits. It was during this period that a noted event were to occur, perhaps an inevitability, was discussion on how to honour the gods while also maintain their current efforts, for one was made more difficult by the other, a conclave was thus called, one that would be in all ways and more most auspicious.

Deliberations at Dilmun
In the dead of night, the highest of priests from the varied cults and the royal court assembled at the top of the highest of Ziggurats at Dilmun so that they could rise above all and consider and discuss. It was on that night it was said that the gods and goddesses themselves were said to have descended from the heavens and bade to discuss with their faithful, little is known of the contents of these events bar that the Ziggurat’s peak was wreathed in an aurora of light as the moon glowed in a strange light.

After this it was decreed that the divine themselves had bade that they be honoured through act and deed in place of ceremony, that they who were ancient before the world itself was born and thus patience incarnate would wait with their people until their truest of temples and resting places could be reclaimed. They bade the people to treat every act, even the most menial as an act of piety, for the Gods and Goddesses too supported this grand endeavour not only that they implored their people to go forth and multiply to heretofore unseen levels, finally it was at this time that slavery was done away with, with far greater concerns than enslaving one another.

The effects of this was a wholescale reorganisation or perhaps reformation of how worship and the religion of the Babylonians itself was conducted and viewed, there was unrest at first as adaptations were made to the new order. However, in time the new norm became accepted as the people believing that their every act now honoured the divine hurled themselves with a will into their tasks, and the Babylonians new realms transformation continued at a heightened pace.

As a result of this it was decided that an extensive plan was required, a web of cities, towns, farms and other sites was laid out, progress was initially slow as various methods of taming the desert were tried, each being recorded codified and tried again until success was achieved. Eventually, fifty years later the efforts began to bear fruit, and the surrounds of Dilmun designated for eventual farming were finally deemed ready for cultivation, the initial yields were meagre but the symbolism was critical.

Over the course of the next few centuries the lands of Dilmun became as a lush garden, and its reach expanded far indeed, holding much of the south of the peninsula and starting to advance north. It’s armies and ideas of war had also likewise been transformed both by experiences in the past against the Persians and against the Arabian tribesman of the receding deserts, for although in self-imposed exile they had not blinded themselves to the outside world.

The Fall of the Persians
It was when war came between the Greeks and the Persians once more that the first moves were made, the exiles began to advance north with renewed fervour and reached the borders of their old lands and began with brazen aplomb to prepare for the future, the Persians already at war with the Greeks could do little else bar watch nervously.

The time of revenge would come some years later during the campaigns of Alexander, who having heard of their feats and vision sought parley with them, who agreed to support his campaigns in exchange for concessions to their old lands. Subsequently when Alexander began his campaigns so too did the Babylonians, the Persians were sent reeling by fighting not one but two long slighted enemies.

The ensuing conflict would be rapid and swift for the Greeks while the Persians focused on trying to hold their southern front which was relentlessly savaged and bled white by the Warrior Queen Irashizzar, whose masterful campaign was intended not for swift advance, but long term security, intended to decimate the Persian Armies so that any subsequent counterattack, would be weak to non-existent for the least amount of casualties in return, for although several hundreds years of exploding population had seen the Babylonian people grow radically in number, much of that manpower was devoted to great engineering works and cultivation.

Babylon would be retaken as the Greeks reached the old borders of Babylon and Alexander, their leader would meet with Nibpoteleszar the Third, the Philosopher King, who with Alexander performed ceremonies of friendships while Priests officiated declaring that it was by the will of the gods, who they themselves claimed had declared friendships between their purviews.

The combined armies would rove east casting down the Persians seemingly reaching the end of the world, it was at this point that the Babylonians counselled an end to things, lest both lose all they have gained, agreeing the armies turn back and a brief peace erupts. During this time although the ancestral cities had been reclaimed they were not immediately reoccupied, instead becoming the domains of engineers, artisans and workers who began efforts to restore and rebuild the realm to previously decided upon plans and designs, it would be seventy years before the ancestral cities would be reoccupied by anyone other than engineering works.

A New Opportunity
Peace would not long belong to the Babylonians, for Alexander’s new empire would not long last his death, and the ensuing squabbles came to blows with several overeager successors trying to seize the presently sparsely populated new Babylonian lands. While Engineers and workers were in the majority, Irashizzar had made a point of keeping her forces ready for such an eventuality or betrayal, the western successors turn their attentions to their distant homeland, declining to join in the conflagration while the eastern successors are not so wise and over the next ten years are decimated and their lands brought under the purview of the Ziggurat Throne, albeit loosely.

This control would indeed be loose as the populace now under their control was not Babylonian and did not know their ways or beliefs, rather than rule with an Iron Fist, Nibpoteleszar instead elects to move to bring them into the fold, over time they would be made Babylonian and integrated, those who declined would be subverted using other means or put to some other use.

The realms of Babylon would know peace for nearly a millennia as the slow but steady green line advanced over the southern deserts, with the Babylonian’s efforts mainly focussing on their great works and the sciences, with Babylon itself becoming a great city of learning renowned around the world. With it’s great houses of learning, the first bricks of which were lain by Nibpoteleszar, who decreed that the future begins with this act, that knowledge should be pursued to it’s utmost for it had proven itself to be a strength for them.

While at peace without that is not to say that Babylon had peace within while they tried to keep order as unrest in Persia took no small amount of effort to contain, it would eventually take time to bring order to the chaos. During this period an extensive plan was implemented similar to what had been prepared for the reclaimed territories and efforts akin to those in the south would be undertaken, to a much lesser extent due to the nature of the lands.

Religion Rising
Centuries later Babylon had greatly changed, the great works of reconstruction and irrigation were in the past and peace and prosperity were the inheritance of the people, only in the south did some great works of irrigation continue as steady efforts to tame the desert continued apace now fuelled by a great empire and knowledge of the past centuries which made the works easier and more effective.

To the north an empire styling themselves as the Builder of Roads now sidled up to the Growers of Gardens while to the west a new religion emerged, Islam had come!

Swelled by a steady trickle of former desert tribesmen the armies of Islam advanced in every direction, the Babylonians having known centuries of peace were at first unprepared for war, eventually however the advance was halted and eventually turned back but at the cost was great, but eventually the previous boundaries were restored. It would take ninety years before the Babylonians would turn the tables steadily driving out this new religion, as the Romans themselves began to buckle.

The new reality roused the Babylonians from their long era of peace as they once more prepared for war, while their neighbours steadily lost ground the Babylonians clung to their borders long experienced in the tactics used by the tribesmen and in addition to weathering the more conventional efforts. Matters eventually settle into an equilibrium with their northern borders now subject to frequent skirmishes and raids, and after the death of Mohamed, more interesting matters come to the fore.

Those who would succeed him came to the Ziggurat Throne with an interesting agreement, peace during their reign and a ransom for their holy places, something to which they get an agreement, in a very literal sense, as under guard the holy sites of Islam are dismantled and removed brick by brick to Egypt and peace indeed reigns for a short time while the Babylonians ready for an eventual showdown with their new enemies while at the same time beginning new great works to turn their new gains green.

The Rampaging Hordes
News would eventually reach Babylon of a rising empire to the east, the armies of Genghis Khan were rising and Igigi II gave orders to his generals for the defence, when eventually the Khan came seeking not war but trade, the Babylonians welcome the Khans representative’s and a bargain was struck. In the years after this a great deal of wealth would flow down the Silk Road and several Babylonians accompanied the armies of Genghis studying and learning in the aftermath of the conquests.

RP Sample: #see.Novacom

#AltDiv (do not delete this, it's for keeping track of the apps)

If I decide to app as a Christian Kushan Empire that has taken over northern India, how does Babylonian Empire affect my history?

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:17 pm

So what if I created a Western European Empire comprised of France and Spain, to act as a foil to the Central European Empire? Perhaps in this timeline, the Visigoths conquered Gaul as well, subjugating the Franks and Burgundians as well?

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Pyrghium wrote:So what if I created a Western European Empire comprised of France and Spain, to act as a foil to the Central European Empire? Perhaps in this timeline, the Visigoths conquered Gaul as well, subjugating the Franks and Burgundians as well?

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:I'm thinking of... a Franco-Spanish Empire (France has a total victory in the War of Spanish Succession and at a later date the two nations unite)

As for the second option, unfortunately our general policy has been to keep France and Spain separate since we are looking to potentially getting a player for each of them.

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:37 pm

Elerian wrote:
Pyrghium wrote:So what if I created a Western European Empire comprised of France and Spain, to act as a foil to the Central European Empire? Perhaps in this timeline, the Visigoths conquered Gaul as well, subjugating the Franks and Burgundians as well?

Tracian Empire wrote:
As for the second option, unfortunately our general policy has been to keep France and Spain separate since we are looking to potentially getting a player for each of them.

Fine, what if I created a Visigothic Kingdom comprised of Spain and the regions of Aquitaine and Occitan in France, plus colonial holdings in South America, Southern Africa, and the region of northern India?

Last edited by Pyrghium on Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:12 pm

Pyrghium wrote:
Elerian wrote:

Fine, what if I created a Visigothic Kingdom comprised of Spain and the regions of Aquitaine and Occitan in France, plus colonial holdings in South America, Southern Africa, and the region of northern India?

Tracian Empire wrote:At the same time, I have to ask you about the importance of Normandy and Britannia for the concept - seeing as we are also trying to get a French player, Britain owning those might make France a less attractive option for prospective players, and as such, we generally do not allow it.
Call me Warg or Antic

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:20 pm

Full Nation Name : Visigothic Empire
Majority/Official Culture : Visigothic (for the Elites), Hispano-Latin (for the peasantry, workers, and majority of the population)
Territorial Core : Iberian Peninsula, Brazil (what’s left of it), South Africa
Territorial Claim : [[OPTIONAL]] [[region NOT your core where your nation’s ambition lies]]
Capital City : Toledo
Population : 50 million

Government Type : Monarchy
Government Ideology/Policies : [[OPTIONAL]] [[Militant, Imperialist, Expansionist, etc.]]
Government Focus : Military, Economic
Head of State : Emperor Roderic XIV (ruled: 1839 AD - Present)

Head of Government : Emperor Roderic XIV, Co-Emperor Alaric XIX (ruled: 1886 AD - Present)
Government Description : The Government is an Absolute Monarchy with all Executive power concentrated in the person of the Emperor. However, the Monarch is aided in Legislative affairs by the Imperial Senate. The rank of Senator is open only to the Nobility, who’s role is to advise the Monarch, and also to elect the next Monarch upon the death of the incumbent if no heir was previously declared, or else to confirm the election of the heir, if one was declared. The Governors of the homeland provinces are selected by the Emperor and approved by the Senate; the Colonial Exarchs are appointed only by the Emperor and answer directly to him. The Peasants and Workers have no political representation or voice whatsoever.

Majority/State Religion : Roman Catholicism/Orthodox Christianity
Religious Description :

Economic Ideologies : Mercantilism
Major Production : Wine, Olive Oil, Sugar, Coffee, Gold, Diamonds, Iron, Coal
Economic Description : The Economy is dominated by the State through Private Companies and Monopolies controlled by the Nobility (the Senators). The Middle Class in Visigothia is small to non-existent, and there are very sharp contrasts between the Elites and the average citizens. Most top positions are reserved for the Nobility; both in Government and the Economy. The only exceptions to this are the Military and the Church. All Education and Healthcare is run by the Church, and paid for jointly by the Church and State.

Development: Semi-Industrialized
Development Description : Industrial production exists for military equipment, transportation of goods, shipping, refinement of raw materials, and production of textiles and basic goods; but the Empire is only a few decades into Industrialization; which is also slowed because Monopolies held by the Nobility (Senators) slow industrial and economic innovation. As population and and better access to goods increase, so does pressure for innovation and liberalization.

Army Description : WIP
Army Weakness : WIP
Naval Description : WIP
Naval Weakness : WIP
Further Military Description : WIP

National Goals : to halt the collapse of the weakening Empire.
National Issues : Sharp Class distinctions, growing pressure to liberalize and innovate, massive political corruption among the Nobility/Senate, Independence movements among the Colonies.
National Figures of Interest : WIP
National Ambition/Aspirations : WIP

History : WIP
RP Sample: WIP

Last edited by Pyrghium on Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:24 am, edited 9 times in total.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Got new map claims

Reservation

Nation Name: Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Territory: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... .2.4.1.png
Call me Warg or Antic

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:31 pm

Pyrghium wrote:-snip-

Oh, I suppose I should remove South Africa or from mine

And do you mean the rest of Brazil? Because my current reservation covers about half of Brazil too
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Pyrghium wrote:-snip-

Oh, I suppose I should remove South Africa or from mine

And do you mean the rest of Brazil? Because my current reservation covers about half of Brazil too

I do. Same goes for India. I’m assuming these lands were originally Visigothic possessions and later conquered by the British. Does that make sense?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse