NATION

PASSWORD

AKA [OOC | Superhero | Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nagakawa » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:10 am

Stardust Crusdaers wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:
The common curse of mankind, folly and ignorance, be thine in great revenue.

Please stop quoting "The Tempest." Only Lord Shaxx can quote "The Tempest."

My faith, vile hell, shall triumph over thee. Ambitious fiends, see how the heavens smiles at your repulse and laughs your state to scorn! Hence, hell, for hence I fly unto my God!
If you run, you gain one, but if you move forward, you gain two.

Stardust Crusdaers
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stardust Crusdaers » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:12 am

Nagakawa wrote:
Please stop quoting "The Tempest." Only Lord Shaxx can quote "The Tempest."

My faith, vile hell, shall triumph over thee. Ambitious fiends, see how the heavens smiles at your repulse and laughs your state to scorn! Hence, hell, for hence I fly unto my God!

Seriously, never again.
"All is lost, Guardian. Get out of here. I'll hold them off for as long as I can. The Fallen cannot be stopped. They do not negotiate. Their bargains are lies. I've watched them burn and pillage whole villages in the Cosmodrome. [gags] I've watched Dregs eat children. They envy us. Their legends say the Traveler chose them before us. And they will kill. They will torture. They will maim to earn their Machine God's favor." -Saint-14

Honorary Baron of Dominant Oppressors

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:14 am

Nagakawa wrote:

Seriously, never again.

Cut is the branch that might have grown full straight, and burnèd is Apollo’s laurel bough that sometime grew within this learnèd man.

Faustus... nay... Stardust Crusdaers [sic] is gone. Regard his hellish fall, whose fiendful fortune may exhort the wise only to wonder at unlawful things, whose deepness doth entice such forward wits to practise more than heavenly power permits.

Stardust Crusdaers
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stardust Crusdaers » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:18 am

Nagakawa wrote:
Seriously, never again.

Cut is the branch that might have grown full straight, and burnèd is Apollo’s laurel bough that sometime grew within this learnèd man.

Faustus... nay... Stardust Crusdaers [sic] is gone. Regard his hellish fall, whose fiendful fortune may exhort the wise only to wonder at unlawful things, whose deepness doth entice such forward wits to practise more than heavenly power permits.

Nope. I'm still here. It's you who is gone at this moment.
"All is lost, Guardian. Get out of here. I'll hold them off for as long as I can. The Fallen cannot be stopped. They do not negotiate. Their bargains are lies. I've watched them burn and pillage whole villages in the Cosmodrome. [gags] I've watched Dregs eat children. They envy us. Their legends say the Traveler chose them before us. And they will kill. They will torture. They will maim to earn their Machine God's favor." -Saint-14

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:36 pm

Nagakawa wrote:

That may have been so, but it is you who has not been accepted into this RP. And face it- you’ll never get your new thread, or literally anything you ask for ;)

Stardust Crusdaers
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stardust Crusdaers » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:25 am

Nagakawa wrote:

That may have been so, but it is you who has not been accepted into this RP. And face it- you’ll never get your new thread, or literally anything you ask for ;)

No, you.

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:37 am

Nagakawa wrote:

No, you.

Take your passport and shoes, and your sedatives, boo.

Stardust Crusdaers
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stardust Crusdaers » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:28 am

Nagakawa wrote:
No, you.

Take your passport and shoes, and your sedatives, boo.

Seriously, no you.

*Does anyone here still remember the "No, you" joke?

Okayanos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Okayanos » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 am

Seriously, no you.

no u

Stardust Crusdaers
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stardust Crusdaers » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Okayanos wrote:
Seriously, no you.

no u

So, that means yes?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse