NATION

PASSWORD

El Cargotá: LatAm Political RP [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Primos Encampment-Caitado, El Cargota
The party ended with a resounding success. The recruits of Primos milita had performed well. Now he needed to make an investment plan. Primo called up his former chief of staff who sprung up beside the elder, "Sir?" he asked. "Send a message to that Kallinsky, invite him to the camp. Inform him I have a business proposal."

Construction crews were erecting stone columns around the perimeter of the properties yard. Metal sheets were being placed to form a wall. A large gate was being erected as well. Single family huts were being built on the outside of the walls. Materials were being brought in. Recruits were either training or helping to assemble houses. Another group was clearing trees from around the fields to expand the clear space. A small army was taking shape.

To: Mr. Kallinsky, CEO
Sir,
The Primos wish to request a meeting at the Primos residence in Caitado. We know you are very busy rigging elections and controlling candidates. But he has a business proposal. Now that the Primo is out of politics, he wishes to open a new venture. Something to set to right.
Aden Primo, White Dove of Caitado

To: President of the Unitary Republic of El Cargota
Sir,
Now that the Primos have stepped back from public service, and are not apart of the National Assembly. They wish to request a meeting at your convenience sometime this week. They can meet you at their home in the capital or at the Presidental Residence. To discuss the opening of a new business that would be useful to the President and to the people of South America. Your preference,
Aden Primo

RADIO CAITADO
"Lost? Forgotten? Hungry? The people of Caitado have long been the light of El Cargota. When the rest of the country marches on, the people remember. Primo remembers. The Primos are opening their Caitado plantation to all who need it. Homes. Food. Water. Clean clothes. A job. A chance at a fresh start. We welcome wall. Bring your sick. Bring your weak. Bring your family. Enjoy the chance at a new life!"

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:"Its good to see you assemblywoman. What is that you wish to discuss? Can I offer you a glass of water?"

"Thank you." She sat down, "do you want me to just cut to the chase with this?"

“Yes please.”
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:"Thank you." She sat down, "do you want me to just cut to the chase with this?"

“Yes please.”

"Do you want me as your running mate?"
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Taganian Unfied States wrote:Primos Encampment-Caitado, El Cargota
The party ended with a resounding success. The recruits of Primos milita had performed well. Now he needed to make an investment plan. Primo called up his former chief of staff who sprung up beside the elder, "Sir?" he asked. "Send a message to that Kallinsky, invite him to the camp. Inform him I have a business proposal."

Construction crews were erecting stone columns around the perimeter of the properties yard. Metal sheets were being placed to form a wall. A large gate was being erected as well. Single family huts were being built on the outside of the walls. Materials were being brought in. Recruits were either training or helping to assemble houses. Another group was clearing trees from around the fields to expand the clear space. A small army was taking shape.

To: Mr. Kallinsky, CEO
Sir,
The Primos wish to request a meeting at the Primos residence in Caitado. We know you are very busy rigging elections and controlling candidates. But he has a business proposal. Now that the Primo is out of politics, he wishes to open a new venture. Something to set to right.
Aden Primo, White Dove of Caitado

To: President of the Unitary Republic of El Cargota
Sir,
Now that the Primos have stepped back from public service, and are not apart of the National Assembly. They wish to request a meeting at your convenience sometime this week. They can meet you at their home in the capital or at the Presidental Residence. To discuss the opening of a new business that would be useful to the President and to the people of South America. Your preference,
Aden Primo

RADIO CAITADO
"Lost? Forgotten? Hungry? The people of Caitado have long been the light of El Cargota. When the rest of the country marches on, the people remember. Primo remembers. The Primos are opening their Caitado plantation to all who need it. Homes. Food. Water. Clean clothes. A job. A chance at a fresh start. We welcome wall. Bring your sick. Bring your weak. Bring your family. Enjoy the chance at a new life!"

Kalinsky arrived at his house, confused.

"Mr. Primo?"
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:“Yes please.”

"Do you want me as your running mate?"

Topo pondered it for a moment. He scratched his chin before responding.

“You’ve been loyal to the National Party. You seem like you’re up to the task if you’re asking me. The only quarrel we have is your support of the United States but we can work with that. So yes, if you desire you may be my running mate.”

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:45 pm

Agarntrop wrote:"Do you want me as your running mate?"

Topo pondered it for a moment. He scratched his chin before responding.

“You’ve been loyal to the National Party. You seem like you’re up to the task if you’re asking me. The only quarrel we have is your support of the United States but we can work with that. So yes, if you desire you may be my running mate.”

She smiled "thanks. I can tone down the USA thing if you want?"
Left Without Edge

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:Topo pondered it for a moment. He scratched his chin before responding.

She smiled "thanks. I can tone down the USA thing if you want?"

“That would be very helpful seeing as I’m running on an Nationalist anti-foreign influence campaign. If there is no other questions, I would like to welcome you to my campaign.”

Topo extended his hand for a shake.

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:48 pm

Agarntrop wrote:She smiled "thanks. I can tone down the USA thing if you want?"

“That would be very helpful seeing as I’m running on an Nationalist anti-foreign influence campaign. If there is no other questions, I would like to welcome you to my campaign.”

Inés smiled and said "thank you," shaking Topo's hand.
Left Without Edge

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:“That would be very helpful seeing as I’m running on an Nationalist anti-foreign influence campaign. If there is no other questions, I would like to welcome you to my campaign.”

Inés smiled and said "thank you," shaking Topo's hand.

“Excellent. I will announce the decision publicly at my next rally.”

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:04 pm

National Assemblyman Eduardo Topo
@EduardoTopoActual

Big news Patriots, I have officially decided on a running mate! Will be announced at my next rally! #ElCargota1st

RETWEETSFAVORITE

Last edited by Kargintina the Third on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Primos Residence-Caitado, El Cargota
"Mr. Kalinsky," Primo offered his hand, "Please. Join me." He slowly rose up the steps to his office, "I hope your travel here was present. And the new men didn't ruffle you to much coming into the encampment. They are young and restless." He pushed open the doors and took his seat, "I won't beat around the bush. Best to get down to business," Two servants closed the doors. Two black clad guards exited the other door and closed the balcony doors. "I am sick of the capital. But miss the powerful people who quaked when I walked by. I have looked into a new business. Something that could be very profitable to this country." Primo handed Kalinsky a tablet with the business proposal and general information. Primos Legion. Paramilitary forces. "Cargota has a unique commodity that could be handy to this country. We have raw man-power. Our economy is collapsing as quick as we can fix holes in it. We have homeless people. Prisoners we can't afford. A government that is worried about its own opulence over the peoples welfare. People are looking for a brighter future. South American is rampant with corruption. Our own Cargota is good proof of this. Your company could open a few doors for my little venture. A versatile force that could be moved throughout South America. Our government is useless. But the wealth your company, the friends I have, and friends in the current regime, we could make this country look to us instead of Bargota. Your resources, my new company. The people will get behind it. My own political career is over. I will be the public face of the army. The President will be focused on crushing me. Your investment will allow me to stir up trouble across the country. No violence. Never against our people. Protests at politicians events. Blocking the roads of candidates going to rallies. Whoever you don't support. I will rain hell down on them. And all for the glory of this nation." Primo smiled. "You help me. I help you." The notes on the tablet spoke of building factories. Railroads. Weapons manufacturing. All the things a paramilitary force would need. Primo had planned a whole complex to support this company.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:23 pm

Taganian Unfied States wrote:Primos Residence-Caitado, El Cargota
"Mr. Kalinsky," Primo offered his hand, "Please. Join me." He slowly rose up the steps to his office, "I hope your travel here was present. And the new men didn't ruffle you to much coming into the encampment. They are young and restless." He pushed open the doors and took his seat, "I won't beat around the bush. Best to get down to business," Two servants closed the doors. Two black clad guards exited the other door and closed the balcony doors. "I am sick of the capital. But miss the powerful people who quaked when I walked by. I have looked into a new business. Something that could be very profitable to this country." Primo handed Kalinsky a tablet with the business proposal and general information. Primos Legion. Paramilitary forces. "Cargota has a unique commodity that could be handy to this country. We have raw man-power. Our economy is collapsing as quick as we can fix holes in it. We have homeless people. Prisoners we can't afford. A government that is worried about its own opulence over the peoples welfare. People are looking for a brighter future. South American is rampant with corruption. Our own Cargota is good proof of this. Your company could open a few doors for my little venture. A versatile force that could be moved throughout South America. Our government is useless. But the wealth your company, the friends I have, and friends in the current regime, we could make this country look to us instead of Bargota. Your resources, my new company. The people will get behind it. My own political career is over. I will be the public face of the army. The President will be focused on crushing me. Your investment will allow me to stir up trouble across the country. No violence. Never against our people. Protests at politicians events. Blocking the roads of candidates going to rallies. Whoever you don't support. I will rain hell down on them. And all for the glory of this nation." Primo smiled. "You help me. I help you." The notes on the tablet spoke of building factories. Railroads. Weapons manufacturing. All the things a paramilitary force would need. Primo had planned a whole complex to support this company.

"Ahh, so like Al Capone and the soup kitchens? Very well, I'll look into it."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Primos Residence-Caitado, El Cargota
"I would also like to claim the role of Minister of Defense in whichever candidate you make President." Primo held out his hand, "I also wanted to show you something." He stood and walked to the balcony. The doors opened and he stepped out into the light. Before them on the yard were the assembled soldiers again. These soldiers had golden birds on their helmets, "These men have been in my service the longest. They are my best troops. Perhaps you could convince the President to hire my services temporarily to assess their skills? A small incident will do."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse