NATION

PASSWORD

El Cargotá: Latin American Political RP [OOC|OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aureumterra III
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra III » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:38 pm

Sao Nova Europa wrote:So, are we going for reboot or continuation?

What I’m thinking of right now is to make anew thread but pick up right where we left off, as if the RP never stopped and it was just another thread
♔ The Empire of Aureumterra ♔

IIWiki
TL;DR Nordic Oppressive Absolute Empire
Maintainence Thread (Outdated)
Esvanovia, Ajax, etc. member

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:49 pm

Aureumterra III wrote:
Sao Nova Europa wrote:So, are we going for reboot or continuation?

What I’m thinking of right now is to make anew thread but pick up right where we left off, as if the RP never stopped and it was just another thread

Are there enough people from the past game to make this work though? Because we could have the awkward situation of the major players being NPCs. Also, if I do remember correctly, the liberal primaries were all but finished with the Hindustani's character winning them and the center-left does not have primaries, so I am not sure about the momentum to go on, especially for new players and for players that are not the winning candidates/leading a party. It would be hard to get people active if there isn't much competition.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Aureumterra III
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra III » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:49 pm

Sao Nova Europa wrote:
Aureumterra III wrote:What I’m thinking of right now is to make anew thread but pick up right where we left off, as if the RP never stopped and it was just another thread

Are there enough people from the past game to make this work though? Because we could have the awkward situation of the major players being NPCs. Also, if I do remember correctly, the liberal primaries were all but finished with the Hindustani's character winning them and the center-left does not have primaries, so I am not sure about the momentum to go on, especially for new players and for players that are not the winning candidates/leading a party. It would be hard to get people active if there isn't much competition.

It was only the first 10 district, it’s like the Iowa Caucuses not the entire primary

IIWiki

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:01 pm

Aureumterra III wrote:
Sao Nova Europa wrote:

It was only the first 10 district, it’s like the Iowa Caucuses not the entire primary

So, if Oñez abandons the whole "centrism/Macronist" shtick and goes more right wing/neoliberal, will he be able to "eat up" voters to his right/have a chance of winning this thing or because of his political profile it will be seen as U-turn and destroy his remaining support?
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Aureumterra III
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra III » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Sao Nova Europa wrote:
Aureumterra III wrote:It was only the first 10 district, it’s like the Iowa Caucuses not the entire primary

So, if Oñez abandons the whole "centrism/Macronist" shtick and goes more right wing/neoliberal, will he be able to "eat up" voters to his right/have a chance of winning this thing or because of his political profile it will be seen as U-turn and destroy his remaining support?

I’m still refreshing myself on what’s happened since its been an entire year

IIWiki

Taganian Unfied States
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Taganian Unfied States » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Id be interested in a reboot. My charector would need some changing of current situations though

Zohiania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby Zohiania » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:12 pm

Yeah it would be good to get this going again
"Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law."
-Immanuel Kant

EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME I WANT YOU TO KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads