NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball: Untold IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Danuja

The young women was on the ground grappling with the man named Ed. The day continued to get stranger as another woman floated out of the stands and into the arena. She had evidently been the one who had stopped some more reinforcements from coming towards the duel a few moments earlier. Danuja heard her reference one of the two as a devil tail and assuming she was talking about her, grunted a rough thanks.

Ed broke out of the chokehold Danuja had put him in and forced her back. Standing up she found herself back to back with the newcomer, Danuja wiped some spittle from her face as she charged back in. Both her and Ed were growing more desperate as the duel went on, and their hits began to hurt more and more. Danuja landed a good headshot only to be answered with a kick to the gut. Her next blow broke Ed's nose, he responded by sending her to the floor with a hook. This back and forth continued until both fighters were drawing blood with every hit. The new woman handeled several more reinforcements while this went on. Danuja felt her body breaking down. Still, she couldn't lose here. She couldn't die. What would they tell her father. No.

Danuja delivered a particularly nasty hook to Ed, knocking a few of his teeth loose. Ed was knocked to the floor yet again, this time unmoving. Danuja cautiously approached, making sure he was really out. She was not careful enough. The man reached up, and grabbed her where she was most vunerable. Her tail, curled around her waist like a belt. Crippling pain shot through her nervous system, bringing her to her knees. This was it. All she had been trying to accomplish in life, suddenly brought to an end by a terrorist making a lucky grab.

Darkness enclosed the edges of her vision. She began to lose feeling of her finger tips.

no

A tiny voice, something that had always been there but never loudly, broke through her conscious.

No

Danuja felt something, something like adrenaline. However, instead of rushing through her blood stream, it emenated like a warm pulse from within her chest. Power, strength, energy, she had no words for it.

NO

She could feel it arcing off her body, like little bolts of electricity. In the back of her awareness, she could hear Ed give a little surprised yelp. Encouraged by this, she tried forcing more of the energy out of her body

NO

The voice came from her own mouth as she gave one final push off the ground with all her might, and punched towards where Ed had been standing. She felt herself make contact. Vision returning to her eyes, she saw Ed go skidding back, having dropped her tail to block her punch. She stood strong again, surrounded by a red aura of the energy she had felt within herself. Staring Ed in the eyes, she yelled "NO ONE TOUCHES THE TAIL BUT ME!"

Hearing the new women ask a question about magic, Danuja answered quickly and gleefully "Neither as far as I'm aware, but you've given me a good idea!" She raced forward towards Ed, stooping down and grabbing one of the Stun Batons off the ground. Activating it again, she smashed it against Ed's knees, forcing them to give out with an awful crack. Danuja followed it up by smashing the baton into the man's back on the backswing. Coming to a skidding stop, Danuja turned around to find her opponent on his knees. Having had enough of him, she gave him one final and loud hit on the back of the head, breaking the baton as she did so. The man dropped without another word. Danuja turned to her new ally "We should probably help those up in the booth"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Nymphaea was rather surprised to see how Danuja defeated the man. At first she thought that perhaps the demon within her might have taken control and gave her enough strength to defeat him. But she didn't sense anything to that nature. What she saw was the woman using her own will and power to defeat her opponent.

"So that tail of yours is that sensitive huh? I guess I will have to help you on making sure no one grabs it." She said as she shook her head. "I'm glad I had mines removed a long time ago." It did make her wonder how she managed to keep it for so long considering the danger?

When Nymphaea saw one goon was trying to sneak away she conjured a sphere of spinning threads and fired it at the man. When the sphere hit him on the chest it exploded almost like a firecracker as strings and sparks flew everywhere. The sorceress turned to face her new ally.

"Sorry about that. I hate missing an objective. But you're. That mechanical abomination is the real threat in this." She began to slowly rise off the ground. "If we make it out of this in one piece you mind answering a few questions I have about your tail and... the beast." She asked.

Nymphaea would look to where Ed was and create a few more threads and flung them on to him, each thread sticking to him and the ground to keep him trapped so he won't cause any trouble should he get up
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:44 pm

Ovan jumped back after delivering his strike. Flynt looked damaged, but was probably built to take punishment so he hoped the armored man would be able to keep up the fight. Ovan had intended to continue his assault while Flynt focused on the mysterious man until a few more goons show up. Hopefully the man could hold his own for a little longer. "You know, I thought that machine was supposed to have made us obsolete. Kind of undermines your point when all of you show up to help him. Maybe your invincible warrior isn't as invincible as you thought?" Ovan mused.

The goon swung at Ovan with a baton, he noted that his target looked a little caught off guard by his speed and stepped back a few feet. "Yeah? If you're so tough, why don't you try and take me on?"

Ovan rolled his eyes. The man had speed and power, but not technique. "If you insist." Ovan replied and got into his stance. "I commend you for your attempt to punch up."

"I'll remember that when I'm scraping your brains off my baton." He took another swing, only for Ovan to parry it with his left hand and strike him square in the nose with his right hand. The man staggered back, dropping his baton as he reflexively gripped his nose. "Grrrrrr... You..."

"It hurts and it might bleed but the most important thing is that your eyes are watering. Going to make it a bit more difficult for you to see, slowing you down just that little bit more." Ovan bolted as the man wiped the tears out of his eyes and unleashed a barrage of blows. Striking the man many, many times in the torso.

The goon, either out of adrenaline or rage, most likely both, grabbed both of Ovan's wrists and slammed his forehead into Ovan's. Both warriors staggered back from the blow. "Not so high and mighty now?"

Ovan hissed a bit and took a deep breath, his years of training in suppressing pain coming in handy. "You did it wrong." Ovan replied. "You gotta aim for the bridge of the nose, dumbass. Otherwise you're just hurting yourself as much as the guy you're fighting."

"You arrogant son of a bitch!" The goon jumped once more to his feet. He watched as Ovan smiled, more than ready to continue the fight. He charged at Ovan, only to be side stepped, Ovan tripped the goon, grabbing the back of his head and slamming him into the ground with such force that the floor fell out beneath him. "If you practiced a bit more, you'd be half decent."

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 am

Princess Serena

Serena lost sight of her enemy once the ground had suddenly erected in front of her, preventing the projectiles that were hurdled her way from getting any closer. She knew that her forcefields would’ve been just as effective but she was still grateful for her saviour’s Chivalry even while faced with such a dangerous combatant.

Still, she wasn’t going to allow herself to be seen as a damsel in this fight. An energy field of red sparked and danced around her as she was suddenly levitated from the ground, more debris than before suddenly erected from the ground and followed her in the air.

It built up until it formed two separate hands several metres tall each, using her magic she pushed both hands forwards and had them manoeuvre on either side of Flynt, where they would slam into his form and claps together tightly in an effort to crush the bastard. She was no advocate for the death penalty, but exceptions had to be made for scum.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:40 am

Flynt

Flynt prepared to follow up the knife blow with a blast from his other hand. Preparation could only go so far however. As he charged up the blast in his arm, alerts went off throughout his mind. Looking down, he saw that one of his critical tanks had been ruptured by the flying man. Green fluid spilled out of it. Panic, a now unfamiliar emotion, began to spill through Flynt's brain. Seeing the remainder of his allies quickly falling, he began to lash out with his blade towards Spicer, and fire random shots at the assembled group with his blasting weapons.

This wouldn't last long however. Two large hand like objects made of debris clapped together around his form, exposing only his head and his arms. He continued his wild barrage as more fluid seeped out from between the hands. As the pressure between the hands increased, so to did the volume of blasts, until both of Flynt's arms dropped off, their connections having been split by the hands. His eyes flitted around the battlefield for a final time before the life faded from them. A mettalic deflating groan escaped his mouth as he gave one final twitch and then moved no more.

Danuja

The young woman looked slightly puzzeled by the other arrivals abilities, but decided not to question it. Stranger things had happened today. Her remarks about Danuja's tail were a little more concerning, but that could be brought up later. Danuja wrapped her tail back around her waist like a belt, before nodding in agreement about the mechanical man "Yeah, we should probably go help them."

Danuja, who had just unlocked Ki for the first time and had even less idea how to fly, got a running start before giving a great leap up and over the moat. She caught the edge of the stands with one hand and with a bit of effort scrambled over the edge, before she gave another great leap up and into the remains of the royal box. It appeared that most of the work had been done already, as the head of the metal man was sticking out from between what appeared to be two large stone hands.

Danuja looked around at the group in the box and with a slight sigh said "Well, glad to see all of you managed to get that handeled at least. So... Anyone want to explain to me how they flew around or why I just glowed down there, because all of you seem a bit more familiar with this stuff than me."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:06 am

Ikki Kita, defender of Earth!

Out of the two warriors, Ikki was stronger, faster, more durable... and yet, after a somewhat brief physical clash, it was him who fell onto his back, battered and beaten, not Jackie. The officer was silent, much like he had been for the entire time since the trio had arrived, but Ikki did not need him to say anything to tell what's been going on.

He can swing with a lot of might, but when facing off against someone roughly in the same league as him, all the deficiencies in his training were seriously hindering him. How can wildly throwing punches and kicks around compare when the person on the other side wields several mastered styles of martial arts?

Ikki pulled himself back onto his feet, glaring at Jackie, and lunged again - only for his powerful, yet easily telegraphed punch to hit nothing but air while Jackie's knee struck him straight in the solar plexus.

"Agh..."

And yet, Ikki did not get flung back this time. Holding on with sheer spite, he took the full force of the blow head-on and yet remained standing. The usual stoic expression on Jackie's face started to turn. This has taken him a while and he's beaten the kid to a pulp more than once already, and yet, bleeding and wounded, he was clawing on all the same. The officer pulled back and took out his stun baton, turning in to full capacity and slamming Ikki with enough electric force to put down an elephant.

The young Saiyan screamed and yelled, sheer pain and agony running down his veins, and yet did not surrender. Weakly, his hand reached for the baton and suddenly snapped it in half.

"...what the hell are you even made of?" Jackie muttered, searching his belt for anything else he could do against this teen who simply would not go down. The answer to him came not from Ikki, however, but by a purple-haired man in a coat and hat with a walking stick approaching the battlefield from behind, yet again, yelling:

"From technology you've failed to make obsolete!"

Ikki suddenly slammed his fist straight at Jackie's chest, releasing all of his pent up force and blasting the officer away. He rolled across the battlefield for several dozen meters before finally hitting a wall and dropping to the ground unconscious. The young Saiyan took an easier breath and finally let himself fall to one knee. Old Man Kita, on the other hand, struck a faint smirk. Though it appeared that no more fighting was taking place - Ikki's terrorist was the last to go down, his allies by circumstance had all finished their bouts - he chose to stay back just in case.

Flynt collapsed as well, the machinery which kept the monstrosity functional finally dying down.

Obsolete, they say... Tsk... They can exile me all they want, but I'll be the one to leave them in the dustbin of history, not the other way around.

Clutching onto his chest, Ikki lifted himself back on his feet. Two more women, one of them ruffled by the battles from earlier, joined the group by the royal box, and immediately started asking questions. He had a question as well. His eyes darted towards the mysterious armored warrior and he gushed out:

"Who are you?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 am

Earth, the Sol System

Spicer's blow to the cyborg's body proved effective--Flynt began to "bleed" a strange liquid and this caused the mechanical monster to panic. He swung with his blade wildly, and Spicer was able to easily dodge these new attacks. While the Saiyan prepared to end this new, the young woman with the mysterious power intervened and using some type of telekinesis constructed "hands" to kill the beast.

After Flynt's lifeless body crumpled to the floor, Spicer wasted no time in firing a beam of energy at his form, destroying what was left of the cyborg. Despite his own wounds, the Saiyan warrior turned towards Serena.

Yes, that is quite the interesting power, I've never seen anything like that before, he thought as others arrived on the scene. One of the new arrivals, a young woman, caught Spicer's attention as she had a tail, but before he had time to ask anything from her one of the other youth s approached and asked his own question.

"My name is Spicer," he told the young man. "Who is in charge here?"
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Nymphaea nodded as she began to float up into the air and fly to the box, flying ahead of Danuja. When they reached the box Nymphaea would put up both her forearms and fists as the same fiery energy conjured twin tao mandalas the same size as shields. Nymphaea already had it in her mind to stick to defense until she was sure of what the cyborg could do so she could properly counterattack it.

But shields now seem to be unneeded as the cyborg was trapped within massive hands of Earth, his elan vital leaking out from his broken form as the machinery that made him finally reached their breaking point. Nymphaea felt somewhat robbed now. She wanted to test her magic against the abomination made by science, but the Ki fighters, the princess, and the other devil tail defeated him.

"From the looks of it I think this was the princess's doing. She did what I was planning on doing. Though I was planning something a little less flashy admittedly." she thought as she was about to call off her shields, until she felt Splicer charging his Ki into his hands.

As he blasted the cyborg to pieces she kept her shields in front of her and moved in front of Danuja to protect her from any debris that might fly towards her. The sorceress had seen a few incidents where blowing someone that close with a KI blast can accidently hurt others and she wasn't going to let someone else get hurt due to someone's mistake.

Once the cyborg was a smoking wreck the sorceress lowered her arms. "What the hell? Couldn't you just blow that thing on an open field?" She chastised the man. When asked who was their leader the sorceress would blink. "Well the people who were killed were the Earth's rulers but obviously they are too busy waiting in line to see King Yama to speak to you. Their princess is now the leader I guess. I don't really care for mundane politics or aristocratic pretensions all that much. I didn't even see the rulers as my ruler. My allegiance is with someone else."
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm

The man introduced himself as Spicer and then responded with a question of his own - who is in charge? For a second, Ikki stood dumbfounded, his foster parent, who approached the scene and stopped next to the young Saiyan, did not look any less confused. Even Ikki, who had spent almost his entire life away from civilization, knew about the Royal Family of Earth. Unless he meant something else and just phrased his request incorrectly, to imagine that someone living on Earth would not know who is in charge of Earth would be... difficult.

Regardless, the black-haired lady butted in to the conversation to explain that the ruling family in charge is pretty much dead and that Princess Serena was likely the only person left in line for the throne. Old Man Kita tapped the ground with his cane, adding to the explanation:

"Which means that this planet's likely to suffer at least one or more crisises at the same time. Colonel Chaos does live up to his name." His eyes darted at Spicer afterwards.

The overwhelming strength and a natural connection to Kita force, the furry tail around their waist. There's a reason to presume that the man was of the same nature as Ikki - and Ikki's DNA was very clearly not human. So, the purple-haired scientist spoke again:

"Apologies if this question might sound a bit too left field... but what species are you, Spicer?"
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:28 pm

Princess Serena

As Serena descended to the ground the magic that surrounded her dissipated, and the offset of exhausting slowly began to settle in, it had been a long time since she had used her powers in combat, and she hadn’t ever recalled using them to the extent that she had. She coughed gently, clearing her throat, and dusted off her gown as her Saviour came forward to finish off her attack, she didn’t look away. She would not dishonour her lost family by looking away from the man who aided in their deaths.

She had stared at the section where her attacker’s body laid for a long time, her gaze only breaking once a new voice entered the fray, jolting her gaze upwards and momentarily locking eyes with her saviour who had been eyeing her without her noticing. She cleared her throat once more, this time in response to a strange woman who had suddenly appeared in the crater without her noticing, and with others as well, and her comments about her family which she had found a tad bit callous. Especially given the fact that they stood upon the spot where they all had died… she would ignore that fact for now. She didn’t need to deal with those emotions and turmoil in the company of strangers.

“I suppose they are correct,” She would concede to the strange man with a tail. “I’m Princess Serena, what is it that concerns you?”

She would quirk her brow and glance at another, older gentleman, who’d ask her saviour about his species. “That’s a rather odd question, He is a human-like any of us is he not?” She glanced back at the man and eyed his tail. “Excluding, the extra appendage.”

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:41 pm

Earth, the Sol System

It didn't take long for Spicer to get some answers out of the way. Evidently the Earth was ruled by a royal family, although from the sound of things it did not appear that the Saiyans were the ones in charge.

A disappointing development, the veteran warrior lamented inwardly. At least they are used to a civilised form of government and are not led by a rabble. Matters were cleared up a bit when the young woman he fought alongside appeared to be a member of the royal family. Spicer had little doubt that the mysterious power she exhibited was the reason her clan had that privilege.

"I apologise coming here unannounced, but I came here looking for a trio of people from my homeworld," Spicer told Serena. As she was the leader of these people, he addressed her question first. "As he accurately discerned," Spicer continued as he gestured towards Kita, "I may look like you, but I am not of your species. I am a Saiyan, of the Planet Salada," Spicer said proudly. The alien then turned to one of the other young women, the one with a tail. He touched his scouter and the device rang sifted through the databases uploaded onto his ship's computer. It made a quick DNA match to her.

"You are also a Saiyan, Chay, 21 years of age." The scouter made a series of sounds as it found matches with the others.

"Scallion, also 21," he said to Ikki with a nod, noting both the lack of the young man's tail and his oddly hued hair.

"And Lottus, 22 years of age," Spicer indicated to Nymphaea. Her hair, at least, was like a Saiyan's.

"I understand this is a lot to take in," he said. "Is there someplace we can speak?" He asked Serena.
Last edited by Britanania on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Hardly a moment after Ovan dispatched the goon who came to assist the war machine was he ready to jump back in and helped the tailed warrior fight Flynt once more, only to watch as the Pincess used what appeared to be some form of telekinesis to smash Flynt around and finish him off for good. Impressive if nothing else. Though Ovan was annoyed that he didn't get a chance to try his hand at it. Then again, the guy who won was still alive, so that could be an even better source of a good fight. Though maybe after he got his injuries tended to. No sense in fighting a weakened opponent.

Though he was a little spurned when the supposed alien ignored him completely and approached the others. He was about to go over and give him a piece of his mind, when he heard him speak. Claiming to be an alien and coming to look for three more of his people that were sent to earth.

How convenient that they were all within twenty feet of each other. Though only one of them had a tail. It was a weird thing for him to just blurt out, but he got no sense that Spicer was lying. Either that, or he was a really good actor. Then again, it would explain all the flying weirdos and the supposed space ship. "So..." He spoke up. "You're... An alien." He muttered and looked him up and down. "You don't look like an alien. The tail's almost convincing, but that's far from the weirdest thing I've ever seen."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:32 pm

When the old man mentioned that the death of the royal family would throw the world into chaos the sorceress frowned. "He's right. If they had died from natural causes we would have seen a calmer transfer of power, but this mess would complicate things" the sorceress wasn't looking forward to the chaos the royal family death will bring.

It was just the riots, banditry, and violence that will come with the break down of the government and society, it's the fact the chaos brought about mankind will bring forth extradimensional parasites and interlopers who would feed on the raw emotional and psychic energies of everyone as they descend into barbarity and madness, but some will take advantage of people as fear and desperation will make them want to trust anything that can protect them.

The sorceress dispersed her shields into sparks as she shook her hands, almost like shaking off droplets of water from her hand that just so happen to burn when they make contact on the skin of those they land on. She would cross her arms in front of her chest as she leaned on her left foot. "No kidding. It's a shame my duties aren't to capture this Colonial Chaos." 

Being reminded of her duty a persistent thought would return to her; she broke the rule of the masquerade by exposing her magic publicly. Oh sure, the princess didn't it first. But she has no affiliation with the Order and has her royal title to act as a shield to protect her from punishment. What does she have?

Can She trust her mother and sister to let her off so easily? Will they even be allowed to judge her? Nymphaea would take her right hand and apply the palm on her face. "What on Earth were you thinking Nymph? You knew that revealing your magic was against the rules but you did it anyway? Why?" the woman looked at the princess, giving her a bitter glare. She felt envious that she can get away from the punishment awaiting her.

She almost ignored the old man asking if the armored devil tail was an alien. "Excuse me but what?" She asked him, taking her eyes off Serena as she gave Kita a curious look. "Do you really think he is an alien? Just because he flew in here and has a tail doesn't make him an alien." The sorceress stated.

However her skepticism was going to be challenged as the man not only agreed with the man on him  being an alien but even gave him both the name of his species and the planet he is from. That awestruck the sorceress. "Your joking right? You are just pulling our leg right now? Do you have proof that you are an alien?" 

Almost as if to show proof he would tap on a strange device that she thought was a futuristic monocle. He then began to say that the woman with a tail was a saiyan along with another man who lacked a tail. But the one she didn't expect to hear was herself being picked out, though not by her name.

"Lottus? I never heard of that name. My name is Nymphaea and I was born here." She told Spicer as she shook her head. "I was adopted after a demon who possessed me used my body to manifest itself as a monstrous ape and destroy the village I was in. The only reason I revealed myself was to take you all to the same people that exorcise me from that demon before it goes wild and kills people." She warned, yet she looked at the sayian with obvious skepticism.

It was ridiculous, she an alien? If aliens were real then why didn't she see them or heard about them back in the Archives? Sure she heard about aliens being on the Earth, but none if them were credible sources. The fact he looked human also made it hard for her to believe. Surely an alien would look well... alien.

"Now assuming you are right, which you are mostly likely not, why were we sent on to this planet? I don't think most parents would want their kids to fend themselves on a strange world filled with Kami knows what?"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:23 am

Old Man Kita's educated guess immediately raised questions from everyone else. Princess Serena thought that Spicer being non-human would be too out of the blue, the girl who had spoken before the aged scientist was shocked at the prospect as well. Ikki's eyes turned towards his foster father almost immediately as well, and the young Saiyan blurted out:

"W-what? What species?!"

And yet, it was Kita who turned out to be correct. Spicer introduced himself as a Saiyan, as an alien from Planet Salada, who landed on the surface of Earth in order to search for three other members of his kind, all of whom happened to stand before him. He named them Chay, Lottus, and finally Scallion, a name reserved for Ikki. As soon as the young Saiyan heard the name assigned to him, his eyes lit up ever so slightly. Neither him nor his foster father had heard of that before, and yet, the word being mentioned gave an odd sense of... deja vu. As if he was supposed to have known it from somewhere, and yet has completely forgotten what for.

Ikki stood silent for a few seconds, then shook his head and continued:

"I... that can't be right. I mean, if I were an alien, then I wouldn't have lived out here my entire life... and yet that's all I remember."

Ovan raised an another relevant point - that, aside for the tail sticking out from his back, Spicer looked just like any normal human, and all the other people he declared to be Saiyans looked indistinguishable from humans as well. Kita tapped the ground with his walking stick again and responded:

"You're right, but I have reason to believe Spicer. Ikki's DNA is clearly not human, and while there are surprising similarities between it and human DNA I've found, much of it is different from any lifeform I have seen on Earth. Do refer to him as Ikki, though, please, not as a vegetable. I've grown fond of that name."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:00 am

Danuja

Danuja tried to hide her initial shock upon realizing the new man also had a tail. The magic lady clearly had also had one at one point but unlike Danuja hers had been removed. Then some strange fellow asked a most bizarre question. What species was the man. What kind of question was that, what other species would he be? The Princess seemed to share her disregard to the question. How wrong they were...

He was apparently an Alien. Like Ovan she scoffed initially at the principle. Wouldn't an Alien be short and grey and ugly. And then he had the gall to further claim that not only she was an alien, but these two strangers were also members of "their" race. The whole idea was ridiculous. That was until the magic lady spoke and mentioned the monstrous ape. With that the missing pieces of her life began to fall into place like a puzzle she never even realized was incomplete. It explained why her father had no pictures, no memorbilia of her mother. Why the various workers at the estate never seemed to remember or mention her infancy or her mother's family. Why that family didn't exist. What the strange pod in her father's labs was, why his company was suddenly able to produce technology years ahead of anyone else on Earth. Why she was always struck with amnesia when one of these great apes attacked her city.

The confirmation from the purple haired man that one of the other people picked out by Spicer didn't have human DNA all but confirmed it in her head. The picture made too much sense to be faked. Danuja fell to her knees, blood coursing through her head. That same hot energy that had filled her before flared up again as her entire life came crashing around her. Punching the ground and cracking it she growled through her aura "That... it can't be... damn this. Damn all of this. All of this has been a kami damn lie." Before she could say anything else, she let out a primal scream, which echoed throughout the rest of the arena. Her aura flared with this shout before sputtering out as she began to weep from the revelation.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:12 pm

In Traffic to the Tournament

Backed to backed traffic man. It was the worst thing to happen since a lot of things honestly. First Kong wanted me to stack the back because the latest copies of Fist of the West Dipper in the anime action section. He always say that it was a true story about the legend but I don't know. I never have seen a fighter do all those things with the pressure points or the magical circuit. Not just that, but when I do ask about the technique Kong just claims up and say that I'm not ready to be taught it. Hell, not even the Monkey King himself wouldn't even teach me and got angry because I was " too weak and overeager to learn stupid things."

So here I was, stacking boxes of videos and do some light sparring with Ryuji Jangu Bang against the Monkey King before it was time to go. Hop in my beat up clunker and drive to the Tournament. As Smiling Fortune, I'm expected to fly on a cloud and be spectacular with music and lots of magic that people don't know its magic. Yet royal guard know about Ki and use it in their black ops.

I still don't know why they even let some of the more out of the way dojos even train Ki techniques then.

But my job is not question why, my job is to just protect mankind. Just wish my powers would activate during a traffic jam of epic proportions. Cars honking and people yelling. But it wasn't I heard as the voice of the Guardian in my head.

Smiling Fortune! There's trouble coming from the sky! Aliens have suddenly descended and are invading!

Of course he has to say this just when things were happening. The Guardian being the most lazy alien I ever had the audacity to have as a boss only gives his Agent any warnings just when bad things are happening. Good thing I don't just rely on a subpar telepathic system but he will probably chastise me later for that. Telepathy sucks like that.

Getting off the highway and into some outcropping, I got out the car and put on my mask. The power that courses through these items was divine, giving to me by the former Agent of Kami and my boss.

As I looked around my area and I gave a sigh.

"Fortune Ranger! Powering Up!"

I strike a pose as a magical aura mixes with my clear one of Ki wrapped around me as the Artefacts encircled me like a tornado. From here, I became the trickster hero that everyone knows.

"Nimbus!"

I called out into the sky to hear a sonic boom and a small cloud and one that went over my head and darken to strike me with lighting.

"Ow! You ass!" I screamed at it," I know that I'm late and a lot of crazy shit's going down! No need to strike me with lighting to show how pissed you are. Now, can you please just fly me to the Tournament so I can try to help where is needed!"

After another lighting bolt on my ass, the cloud becomes normal and I finally step on the very currents. From the very cloud I shook the sound barrier as I went to the very Tournament grounds and saw the disaster. There was buildings being set on fire, people on both sides dead and the royal box had been blow up and the reports were true.

This, this was insane. I shudder as I failed to come here and to protect people. I failed to be here fast enough to try and fight the bad guys. Hell not all of these aliens looked like the standard, not even Kami looked entirely normal compared to all the dog and cat people on the planet. Yet I still couldn't shake the feeling that something was off but that turned when I felt a burst of Ki from an area and then I sensed numerous large powers that were more than me, yet others that were faint but had a mystical aura and that meant magic.

I twisted my body and Nimbus followed to the source of the constant power. It came from the center of the arena where air and clouds as Nimbus tried to get close but was pushed back the force alone. Damn that was amazing for such a power but I had to get close. Putting up my barriers to steady myself against the energy coming out until it was done and I walked up with my hands up.

"Hey! Don't hit nor shoot me! I'm just trying to figure out what the hell just happened here! I just saw aliens drop from the sky and causing havoc and I thought I could help some people but I was just too damn late."
Last edited by Ralnis on Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:04 pm

Princess Serena

This talk about aliens was only adding to the overall stress of the situation. First, a moronic rebel attack seeking to destabilise a government which helped to keep the world stabilised and unified, and now a potential invasion of outside forces? She glanced around, taking in each person who’d assembled, hoping that one of them would clear things up, or perhaps admit that they were pulling her leg, but when none did and several of the other supposed aliens seemed to have difficulty grasping this new revelation.

She could understand, in someway their plight, to have a stranger from off-world suddenly appear before you and tell you the one fundamental thing about yourself, your humanity, was a lie would be difficult for anyone to grasp.

“Well…” She pondered Spicer’s question. “The Western palace is not too far from our current destination, but given today’s events, it might currently be under seized by those rebels… and if that’s the case I could only assume the Imperial Palace in Central City is as well” Her parent’s summer home did come to mind, much closer than the imperial palace, being that it was near Parsley City (which in itself wasn’t far from West City), but she refrained from mentioning it for now.

She did have a question to ask this alien, known as Spicer. “I’m assuming you're not here to invade us?”

If things couldn’t get weirder another person entered the fray and he, based on the sound of his voice through his getup, was a sight to behold. She sighed, feeling a tad bit overwhelmed as he told them what he seen and believed to be happening, and instead of personally correcting him, she waited for someone else to fill this new arrival in on what he’d missed.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Earth, the Sol System

Spicer wasn't sure how the Saiyans would take his arrival. The people of Earth looked remarkably similar to Saiyans, and it was little wonder that they were able to integrate into their society as well as they did. Still, perhaps that made matters more complicated given the adverse reaction some of the Saiyans were having, a mixture of complete terror to outright denial.

One of the Earthlings, the apparent caretaker of the Saiyan named Scallion, who went by "Ikki", however, seemed to accept Spicer's story. He appeared to be something of a scientist who had evidently performed experiments of the youth.

That might explain his lack of a tail and his oddly coloured hair, the elder warrior mused.

"I understand this is a lot for you to take in," Spicer commented, somewhat sympathetically. "But I assure you it is all true. You were sent to this planet two decades ago to conquer it. Surely you've noticed your raw fighting talent, the desire not only to fight but to win? Something must have happened, however, as none of you achieved your intended goal."

What that was, Spicer didn't have the time nor the desire to think about as another arrival came informing them of what they already knew. Spicer turned back to the princess.

"No, Your Majesty, I am not here to invade you," he explained. "My mission was to find the Saiyans and parley with them, assuming they were the leaders of this world. As it were, that is not the case and you are the leader of this planet, I come to ask for your assistance. If you still do not believe me, perhaps this will convince you."

Spicer pressed a module on his scouter, which sent a message to his ship. In a few moments, the disc-shaped ship came floating down and landed near the tournament grounds. If the chaos of the situation weren't already near panic levels, Spicer wondered if that would send what remained of the crowd into a frenzy, but he had more important matters at hand.

"We can speak there if you wish," he told Serena. "All of you are welcomed to join me, of course," Spicer added as he gestured them to enter the ship.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Weakly, Ikki slumped onto the ground, his eyes glaring at the ground with shock as he tried to comprehend a million thoughts rushing through his head. A bitter feeling set in within his chest. For a second, the young freshly-revealed Saiyan stared at Spicer, not saying a word, but his eyes pleading that the older warrior would stop talking. It felt as if every single sentence was a sledgehammer slam to everything he used to believe was true. Sure, he always felt like he stood out from everyone else too much and that too many things about his life were a secret, but... Not like this. It shouldn't have been like this.

It should have been something simple, like that he's just a little monkey boy whom his foster father happened to stumble across in the wilderness, not that he was... an alien! An alien who was sent here to conquer Earth, no less!

Damn it, Spicer!.. What are you going to say next?! That my parents are mass murderers, that you're recruiting me for a war, that I'm not going to live past twenty-five, what?!

Taking a breath to calm himself down after a burst of anger, Ikki turned to one of his peers, whom Spicer had named Chay and declared to be a Saiyan as well - and she was taking the news even worse. She declared her life to have been a lie, she smashed the ground, she screamed in pain. Ikki could understand why she might take it that way, and yet, to see someone experience such anguish before him... he couldn't let it continue.

"Don't-don't let it get into your head like that," the young Saiyan spoke up and reached out with his hand - his thought was to tap Danuja on the shoulder, but, fearing that she might lash out at him, he stopped half-way instead. "Besides, it's not the worst thing which could have happened to us..."

Spicer called down his spaceship, a massive disk-shaped vessel, and declared that he was going to take the Saiyans to outer space with him. W-what?..

"Well, I would not call it a demon, but I have indeed seen an ape transformation exhibited by young Ikki before," Old Man Kita was speaking back to the rather oddly eloquent third Saiyan, addressing her point about having been possessed by a some sort of "ape demon". "It is a very peculiar form indeed, and it almost breaks the laws of physics with how unnaturally it boosts size and strength, and yet-" He stopped when he saw the spaceship descend, immediately drawing his attention to the clearly alien craftsmanship. Rocket science and spaceship design were not is forte, he preferred bio-technology and robotics instead, and yet, even he could tell that it was an impressive feat to behold.

"I don't know about you, but I'd certainly be willing to tag along with young Ikki," he stated, briefly glancing to his adoptive Saiyan, who was still sitting and staring at the massive spaceship with awe. "When new frontiers open, the scientists should be the first of humankind to traverse them."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Nymphaea thought she was having a hard time adjusting to the news but seeing Danuja go down on her knees and smashing her fist on the ground was a good sign that this revelation was hitting her hard. The mage conjured back her mandala for protection as a burst of KI exploded out of her body as she screamed in anguish over what she believed to have been a false life she experienced.

The other female saiyan can tell that she too had trouble with the great demon ape and now she was thinking that it was her if what Spicer said was true. As she lowered down her shields and made them disappear a thought came to her. A memory of when she asked her mother on how she found her. The story of how Alex came upon a simple farming village that was destroyed by a demon and how she fought it until dawn; using the sunlight to banish the demon and free her from its control.

Nymphaea never knew the people in the village but she felt terrible that her own body was used as a tool to murder them. She was grateful for her mother for freeing her from such a curse. But... if what this man said was true... if that ape was no demon than that means....

Nymphaea grasped the sides of her head and shook her head, closing her eyes tightly as she did so. "NO! This whole thing is ridiculous! My mother was sure it was a demon she saw and fought back then. That thing wasn't me! I didn't kill those people!" Nymphaea screamed out. The creeping realization that she was the ape from that night and not the carrier of another malicious intelligence was crushing her resolve to stay level headed on the whole matter about her true origins.

Worse still she was sent here to conjure it, a goal certain malicious entities from beyond and fallen mages wish to do on the Earth from some of her past adventures. "No. I'm not like them. My job is to protect the Earth, not conquer it. Learn everything I could about the ancient mysteries of existence, not slaughter and destroy everything and everyone like a bloody barbarian." 

She look up at Spicer as he told the princess he wasn't here to invade the planet. A small comfort coming from him. Though that small comfort was soured when he admitted that he expected her and the two other supposed Saiyans to be the rulers of the world, not the now mostly deceased royal family. 

And just to show further proof to his origins a flying metallic disk would descend from the sky. The mage was awestruck. For a while she thought of how the crowd would react but that thought was put aside as she felt something else approaching them, an energy signature that was more mystical in nature, one more familiar.

When the masked man arrived with his hands up Nymphaea already suspected who it was before he made his presence known. "For an Agent of Kami you were unusually tardy? But luckily for you the alien isn't here to invade us, if anything he helped us take out a cyborg who worked with a man who assassinated the royal family." Nymphaea explained to the agent. "Though, I think your boss might chew you out for not saving the royal family as I'm sure he is going to love settling on the chaos their deaths will cause on the planet, and of course we both know your boss won't be the only one busy because of this mess." 

The mage said in a sardonic tone, thinking on just how much chaos will be in Airceltrai once they see the increase in supernatural incidents because of the mass panic that will occur. Perhaps her punishment will be delayed or postponed so they can have every available mage to assist in settling every incident that will occur?

When Spicer said he wanted to take the three into his ship Nymphaea snapped out of her thoughts to look at him. "Wait, why should we come with you into outer space? Some people may want to be space men or women but some of ours have lives and jobs that require us to stay on Earth. Also if what happens to us isn't because of demonic possession then how can we change into those ape creatures? Also what on Kami were you people thinking sending babies to conquer an alien world? Did you really think we can conquer people so easily? Has the thought occurred that we could have died here before we even reached adulthood? I don't understand how any spieces who does that can have enough members to repopulate their numbers? "

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:24 pm

Princess Serena

Like everyone assembled she was also taken back by the immense presence of the alien ship which broke through the clouds and loomed menacingly above the cityscape. To think that the world’s military satellites hadn’t picked up on something like this seemed ridiculous, but with aliens who could travel through space, came alien technology which could be used to scramble frequencies. Then, of course, was the insurgency from the rebels.

“Right…”She said after a moment, staring at the caulking mass. “Well-“ before she could continue another person had spoken. 

The woman named Lottus by Spicer, though she thought she might have recalled Lottus correcting him about her human name, but that one escaped her at the moment, cut into his speech to voice her disbelief at Spicer’s words. While much of what she uttered confused the princess, who was beginning to believe that Lottus must have been found been a group of devout Kami worshipers for her to believe so thoroughly that she was demon-possessed, she could sympathise with her plight.

Though her thoughts towards Lottus would shift again at the mention of ancient mysteries and planetary protection. She would leave a mental note to possibly question what she meant by that at a more appropriate time.

This new development wasn’t easy to swallow, for any of them, but Serena also knew that allowing it to overwhelm would solve nothing. The old man, Kita, and his son, Ikki, seemed to be the most accepting of this newer development and didn’t even seem to consider any potential drawbacks before leaping at the idea of boarding the alien shuttle.

Serena would bite down gently on her lower lip. Mulling over whether she should agree to board or try to make contact with some military officials to ensure that the Anarchy didn't spread.

While she wasn’t paying much attention to either of them at the moment, she caught words of what Lottus was muttering to their new arrival. She became a little more rigid at her words, few sparks of magic dances around her briefly, as she turned to both of them. 

“Most of the royal family is dead, yes, but now is not the time to stand and point fingers,” She nipped as politely as she could muster. Unbeknownst to her, a thin crack etched its way into the ground between herself and Lottus. “Especially when one of the surviving members is standing metres away from you.”

Turning back to Spicer, and exhaling a heavy breath, the dance of sparks would suddenly vanish and the crack would stop at Lottus foot. “I do believe Spicer wants us to convene on his ship, as it would be safer to carry out discussion there than here, not to go into space.” She was looking directly at the alien when she said it. Perhaps for the first time actually taking a good look at him. He was as human-looking as any of them, yet with an air of mystery and power that exceeded them all.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Earth, the Sol System

The three Saiyans were now a little more convinced by Spicer's story, even if all experienced the reaction in different ways. Spicer had known many Saiyans who were sent as children to capture planets, but none of them had bee separated this long from the PTO, and the veteran wondered if they had gone native.

That still does not explain why they failed in the mission, though.

Spicer's thoughts were interrupted by the outbursts of the Saiyan named Lottus. She was still somewhat unconvinced, but the young Saiyaness did bring up a question Spicer needed to address sooner or later.

"What you have been calling a demonic possession," he said calmly, "is a natural transformation among our species." Spicer gestured towards the heavens. "Our bodies react to stellar radiation when the beams are reflected off of natural satellites, and when we absorb 17 million zeno units of Blutz Waves with our eyes our bodies undergo a change that turns us into gigantic apes called an oozaru." The Saiyan moved his tail off of his waist.

"Normally you enter into a berserk mode, but with training you can have full control over your actions and recall everything that occurs during the transformation." Spicer turned to Kita. "I suspect you removed Scal--Ikki's tail at some point? Likely to prevent the transformation."

The Saiyan warrior started to walk towards the spacecraft.

"It is as Her Majesty says, I only wish to speak with you on the ship; I have no intention of leaving this planet just yet."

Spicer continued to walk towards the vessel, where a landing ramp opened up for the group to enter. Inside they would be met by several saluting soldiers of various alien races as well as the advanced technology (relative to the Earth) that the PTO possessed.
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 pm

Danuja

Her world had shattered. Ever since she was a little girl, the man she had called her father had told her to avoid the moon, for his own sake, blaming it on some phobia about his supposed dead wife. She had believed him.

She had believed him her entire life. The few times she had seen the full moon were terrible experiences for her, so she had continued her father's phobia. That crazy old man. He wasn't scared of the moon, he was merely acting as her jailor, ensuring that she didn't kill anymore people.

The attacks... kami the attacks she was responsible for. How many deaths.

Reaching into her gi, she withdrew a small communications device. Punching a code, she activated her direct line to her father. After a moment or two, his voice came through "Danuja, what the hell is going on down there, all the reports have been saying different things."

"Dad. What was in the pod."

"Pod... what pod?" His tone shifted, nothing too noticable, but Danuja knew the man well enough to know when he was preparing to lie to her.

"The pod that you always called your miracle, the one that you always show me when I go down into your lab."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"And the full moon, why was it that you were so scared of it again?"

"Why all the questions? What happened down there?"

"How many dad. How many did I kill on my rampages, because... because..." The emotions welled back up within her. She kept her voice steady though and said "Because... what? You were too afraid to tell me the truth."

"Oh. So you-"

"Yeah dad. I did. Goodbye."

Wiping her face of tears, she dropped the comms device and crushed it under her foot. With nothing really left to lose and knowledge to gain, Danuja followed Spicer into the ship, not uttering another word on the way. She marveled at some of the tech in the ship, nearly identical but improved versions of what her father's company had reverse engineered from what she now understood was her pod. Not interested in properly examining it though, she followed Spicer, hoping to get more of an explanation.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:00 pm

The mage can feel Serena's aura growing as the pure misty cloud of energy that surrounded her began to morph like a storm cloud, its hue turning into a darker shade of gray at the corners. As sparks dance across her body the mage felt the urge to shield herself from what she felt may be an oncoming attack.

When the ground ripped between them Nymphaea felt it happen, almost making her want to look down until the princess spoke to her again. The mage can feel immense power coming from the princess and worried what she could next the young woman gulped in fear as the princess turned her sight away from her.

Once Serena wasn't looking at her the mage let out a long sigh, planting her hands on her knees as she leaned forward. But as she looked down she saw the crack that almost touched her feet. "Yikes, perhaps I should be more careful around her. Whoever trained her in the mystic arts did a good job." she realized that bringing the princess with her to Airceltrai was going to be much harder.

Spicer soon told her that the tail was not connected to demonic possession, instead it was some bizarre alien thing involving stellar radiation and the moon. "I'm not a scientist, but I have a feeling they would have many questions to ask you on that."

Though the explanation that most enter a berserker state upon transforming and that it can be controlled does at least answer why the two Saiyans still have their tails. "Minor nitpick but do we all have spikey hair? Because it's a pain to work with after coming out of a nice warm bath and combing it? Also what is with you aliens and leaving behind strange symbols on our crops, cutting up our livestock, and shoving foreign objects up people's rectum? That is bloody bizarre." She would say with a small chuckle.

But the air of amusement would die down as she would straighten herself, dusting herself before  bringing her arms forward.

"Is this also some strange alien biological process or super science?" She would move her fingers in a circular pattern and fiery sparks would fly off as a line was traced on the air. She would keep tracing into a full rotating mandala. "Are you going to tell me that what I have been practicing for years is also a lie? That magic never existed?"

Nymphaea dreaded to hear the answer. So far the existence of magic was the most fundamental truth in her whole life. In a single day this man has shattered so much on what she thought she knew about the universe. Right now her magic was the only thing she was sure was real. She didn't know what she'd do if it too was proven to be a lie.

Already her mother and the elders were wrong about who she was, about her being a wild child left abandoned by a family  in the woods, fearful of a demon that was inside of her. That beast was her. She never came from the wilds or from this world, she was a child of the stars. A beautiful thought of it wasn't so existentially soul crushing on how much her old world view just crumbled to a million pieces. What else did her mother... no, the whole Order, was wrong about?

Worse still was that her own mother was even wrong on her own name. She was never Nymphaea, she was Lottus. A rather dull name in her opinion. Was the love she showed to her even real? Was she truly a second daughter to her? 

It looks like she wasn't alone in questioning her life as the devil tail woman pulled out a communication device and spoke to an older man, one she suspected might have been her father or a close enough father figure for her. She briefly wondered what having a dad must have been like until Danuja's outburst shattered her train of thought and she destroyed the device, going onto Spicer's ship.

"Well... this is lovely. You just turned a daughter against her father. And you made me question my mother as well." She looked down at the center of the mandala. "I wonder now just how much is everything I thought I knew, what I've seen and done, how much was all real?" 

As tears threaten to escape her eyes her cape would move on its own accord to rub her tears away. She would look as Spicer through the energy construct. "I just need this to be real. I don't want to know that the one thing I worked at and believed in was yet another lie." She all but screamed, despair and fear etched on to her voice as she all but begged to hear the words she hoped to hear and not a terrible truth she dread was the most likely words to come from him.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:23 am

Well. So far, despite his doubt that Spicer's alien talk was even remotely true, the fact that he called down his space ship and even let them take a look on the inside did help it dispel it a little. Admittedly, he wasn't very good with technology out side of computers, so he couldn't tell if it was all just really fancy props or genuine sci-fi tech he'd seen out of a movie.

But the fact that there were quite a few actual aliens did further add proof to what he was saying, but he made he way back to where he was explain something about tails and turning into a giant monkey? He'd heard rumors of something like a giant gorilla attack awhile back, but he'd dismissed that. If Whatever Spiver was saying had any truth to it, then the others that were there, aside from the new arrival, the one Super hero that Ovan thought was just silly, then the rumor was true.

There was a lot to take in and Ovan decided to chime in with a few questions. "Alright. Let's pretend for a moment that I believe that these aren't all just weirdos in cosplay, you came to earth to retrieve these three-" He pointed his thumb at the three Saiyans. "-and take them back to wherever in space. I think you're gonna have a hard time convincing them to leave their, homes, but that's just me."

"And for the record, they wouldn't have been able to conquer Earth. I personally would have beat them all, and I'm more than happy to prove it."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse