NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball: Untold IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Spicer's Ship, the Earth

The veteran Saiyan nodded at Ovan's comments, not entirely assuaged of his worries about the young man's lack of care for his expensive machinery, but at least willing to leave the pair by themselves for the time being. In any event, with their departure hours away, Spicer had more important things to worry about than watch over the pair and he made his leave of the gravity chamber when the Saiyaness Chay ran into him.

Spicer folded his arms across his chest.

"Of course," he said with a nod. "I understand this cannot have been easy on you and the others. What is on your mind?"

Planet Eden
North-East/North-Wes quadrant border

Kazuchi's rampage more than decimated Glacia's Company and in minutes the entire compound was all but destroyed at the Heran and his crew made short work of the unprepared and underdefended garrison. That is, however, for one warrior who emerged from the still-functioning command centre. A series of ki blasts ripped through some of the pirate's soldiers and emerging from the smoke flew towards Kazuchi a Saiyan warrior.

She sneered at the Heran with a cocky smile.

"You picked the wrong day to attack Eden, Heran," she declared as she thrust a thumb at herself. "The name's Bietz. I see you don't have a scouter, so I'll fill you in on a secret: my power level is 4,000, making me an elite warrior. So, are we going to fight or are you scared stiff?"
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Danuja

The Saiyaness nodded at Spicers comment before saying in a manner that shocked even her internally "No, you can't imagine." She shook her head and said in a rather confused tone "Sorry, still dealing with the fact that I've been lied to for my entire life and have cities worth of innocent blood on my hands. I'll be able to get past it sooner rather than later."

She looked into the room where Ovan and Ikki were training "Well, I have a number of questions regarding the technology on this ship and how it works, but I imagine we have quite a bit of time to go over that. I suppose in the more immediate sense, I wanted to ask more of a favor than anything else. I've been tossed into a world that I realized I am woefully unprepared for, and I'll be honest, I need some help. I want you to teach me more about this Ki stuff, and how to control the ape transformation, preferabbly as fast as we can."

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Serena of Earth

3 Days before.

Serena closed her eyes briefly. When she opens them, she sees that her hand has grazed the armrest of the throne, her open palm having run down its length. The coldness of the metallic surface prick at her flesh and her open flesh and her hand twitched in response. She kept her hand there, despite the lack of warm that could be found, as she starts to take in the entirety of her grandfather’s throne. Or rather her throne….The chair was carved of fine oak, crested with several jewels and decorative metals forming an elegant symbol of Yggdrasil, the tree of life as her mother would tell her and her brothers as children.

She picks up her dress and moves to stand in front of the throne. Her back to it, she stares ahead, taking in the all the bodies both unconscious and deceased that littered the flagstone floors, and amongst them all stood the Saiyan warrior from space, watching her with underserving respect. The respect that reserved for a monarch. She swallowed the lump in her throat when he bowed, and her hands gripped the fabric of her dress tight enough that one might fear she’d begin to rip it from the seams.

The taste in her mouth was bitter: the awareness of her own inadequacy. But what choice did she have here? This moment was a long time coming, and she had been prepped for it. The circumstances which led to it were not fortunate, having left her without family and uncertainty with what the future will hold, but she would be able to pull through. That was what she was trying to convince herself as she took her place on the throne, both palms gripping the edge of her seat.

Spicer would not see the conflict in her as he returns to being upright in posture. Her lips were drawn into a thin line, and her eyes sharp and unwavering.

2 Days Before

Her lips were drawn into a line, her eyes sharp and unwavering, as she peers over at the grand memorial that had been quickly constructed in honour of the deceased. Rain dripped in waves down from above and pattered off her open umbrella and onto the ground. Serena, like those around her, was dressed in all black, in her hand was a bouquet of flowers which she would rest at the foot of the memorial stone.

Slowly the crowd behind her began to disperse until the rain lightened up and it was only herself and one of her Commanders standing out in the park.

“Ma’am” She heard the commander begin from behind. Her fingers tightened around the wooden frame of the umbrella. “ It’s probably time for us to take our leave,”

“Just give me a few more moments,” She murmured. “Not many can say they bury most of their family at once”

Commander Nolan caught on to the bitterness of the tone and bowed his head. He realised that the princess had lost more than most people in the last 24 hours and that being suddenly expected to take after her grandfather, a great man and ruler by all accounts, was a difficult undertaking. He also knew that many members of the elected council were desperate to get things back on track, and needed their new leader’s assistance in consolidating humanity the new regime.

“I realised that this has been… difficult for you, but the council is in need of your presence.” He tried to reason, his head still bowed to her back.

“Nolan please,”

Her tone was no longer bitter, but know was filled with desperation. Nolan stopped himself from arguing, he would just have to carry out some of her duties until she was ready to do them herself. “Your Highness.” He’d excused himself from Serena’s presence, intent on returning to gather her within the next hour or so.

Unseen to anyone was the tears that rained down her Majesty’s face.

Day 1

Tears soaked her vision, and it took all her energy to not break down and cry as another argument arose from in the Palace meeting. Seated around a wooden roundtable, embroiled with various images of the fictional realms of Yggdrasil. Councilmen with years and years of experience were at each other's throats over her first real decision since ascending to the Throne. Some were fine with the prospect of the Queen, in all but name for she had not had her official coronation yet, heading into space to broker a deal for the Earth. Others were sceptical of the idea of sending the only heir of a centuries-long dynasty into space and preferred someone more experience like Commander Nolan to go in her stead. A large portion dismissed intergalactic interaction completely.

Commander Nolan noted the princess’ distress from the corner of his eyes, his fingers tapped against the wood of the table and he has a pensive look on his face. On the one hand, he agreed that the soon-to-be Queen was too precious to be sent out into space, but this was her first major decision and he didn’t want to undermine her when she seemed to slowly be coming into her own.

“This is Ludicrous, you want to send our future Monarch into space without our protection?”

“The Prospect could open up so many avenues….”

“She needs to learn how to properly handle Earth politics before attempting to broker a deal with aliens.”

“Command Nolan would be perfectly capable of such a task”

“We shouldn’t be engaging those freak PERIOD.”

“Perhaps the princess should focus on finding a suitor instead of Galactic expeditions… Commander Nolan perhaps?”

“Gentlemen please-“ Nolan stood, hand out in a placating manner to help calm the back and forth, but he was largely ignored as the bickering continued full force.

Serena clutched her head, palms covering her ears and head bowed as the angry shouts and complaints carried on. She was so tired of all this rubbish. She just wanted to go… if not only to get away from Earth to free herself from all this unwanted responsibility. She knew thought was irrational, but the spewing tension and undermining of her position were making it hard to THINK.

She screamed and slammed her hands onto the table. The wooden framework immediately cracked in response and long jagged lines ripped from the epicentre of contact to all sides of the table. The ground shook violently, and the power within the room cut out for several minutes as magic sparked like fireworks in the air.

The princess was breathing heavily when the light came back on, her eyes not on any one person but on the cobblestone flooring. She swallowed and reeled at her own incompetency.

“Serena-“ Commander Nolan began, reaching a hand out to her, but it was too late she was violent shifted away from him and immediately ran out of the room. Leaving behind a worried Commander and several befuddled advisors.

Current Time.

She didn’t know what one wore when they went on a space expedition. Well she kind of did, but astronaut gear seemed entirely ignored by Earth’s alien visits, so she could only assume that the technology that they possessed meant that wearing special clothing wasn’t necessary.

Though she couldn’t help but feel her current outfit was a little under-equipped for her future adventures as she drew closer to the ship entrance, accompanied by Command Nolan who them up to it in his ranger truck. He was also casually dressed as this wasn’t an official duty for him, but something he was doing out of genuine care for his future Queen.

The fact that he had offered to take on her responsibilities in her absence, and bear the brunt of the councils annoyance for allowing their princess to escape into space was very grounding. She couldn’t understand why he would do such a thing, he wasn’t a man that chased after power even if leadership roles came to him so easily, and for as long as she knew him he was a stickler for the rules. It just made no sense to her.

Regardless of her personal confusion about it, he was helping her, and even helped to take her luggage off and towards the ship despite her own attempts for him not too. He would rest them down on the floor of the craft just as Spicer was beginning to return from wherever. While he didn’t show it, Serena was certain he was thoroughly impressed by everything around him. She could tell from the way his gaze shifted on everything.

“Thanks, Nolan.” Serena would approach the commander, and rather unprofessionally give him a hug, startling the man who seemed hesitant to return it, but after a moment or so caved. Wrapping his arms around her smaller frame.

“Anytime princess,” He’d return, a small smile on his lips, which he would quickly tuck away as she pulled up to look at him.

“Take of yourself,” She would tell him, picking up both of her suitcases and turning towards Spicer. Though before she could begin her walk to the Saiyan commander, she would feel a handclasp upon on her soldier.

“Princess wait,”

She would be spun around, and as she turned Nolan would lean in and plant a kiss on her lips. Her eyes would widen and her entire form would freeze. It was a quick press of lips… rather fleeting to the outside eye but not to the soon-to-be Queen it was like fireworks had gone off in her head.

“Stay alive… the council would have my head if you never returned.” He would say warmly as he pulled back, playfully patting her arms, and turning to make his way out of the ship.

She would watch him leave for a moment. Her mind racing a mile a minute. Shaking her head she steals herself back from her machinations and resumes her walk towards the Saiyan commander.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:29 pm

Spicer's Ship, the Earth

Spicer gave Danuja a smile as the Saiyan warrior uncrossed his arms. Between the magician and Ikki, Spicer was worried about the trio of Saiyans. The fact that not one but all three of them failed in their mission was starting to nag on Spicer, even if he believed that the Earthling's magic was a potent weapon.

But how could three perfectly normal Saiyan warriors fail so spectacularly? What will Lady Glacia think of them? Spicer didn't have a good answer, but Daunja's enthusiasm, especially in the area of her transformation, kindled some hope that they were not lost causes and that he did not fail in his mission.

"I will be happy to help you control your energy and your Oozaru form, Chay. Ovan and Scallion are busy in the gravity chamber now, but as soon as there is an opportunity I can start you on the basics."

As the pair were speaking, Spicer caught sight of Queen Presumptive Serena and another man walking into the corridor. The last he had seen of Earth's sovereign was at her enthronement three days earlier, and with all the work she was doing rebuilding their government hey hadn't had time to speak afterwards, especially not about her magic.

There's a lot we need to discuss as well regarding the Earth's position in the PTO, before our arrival, Spicer thought as the two Earthlings approached. The princess was dressed much more casually than Spicer was used to from royalty, and it appeared like Serena wanted to speak with the Saiyan. Spicer turned to accept her greeting until the other human kissed the royal, seemingly without warning. The veteran warrior's mouth twitched slightly, and his smile turned to a frown as he felt his fist clenching. When the other Earthling left, Spicer relaxed and greeted Serena with a bow.

"Your Highness, I hope everything is well," Spicer told her, perhaps more stiffly than he was used to. "As Earth's official representative, I've reserved the Stateroom for your apartment; you will recognise it as the meeting room we used a few days ago."
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Rovid-9
Secretary

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Rovid-9 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Planet Eden, North-East/North-West Quadrant
Kazuchi

The meddling menace was all too proud of his handywork, having wiped out the secluded outpost in a matter of minutes, and with a fight under his belt to suite (it personally didn't matter to him how underwhelming it had been, in that moment, it was one of the better fights he had come across in months). Grooming the landscape once more for any unfinished business, Kazuchi was satisfied with the job well done and ready to go, that is until a stronger power caught his attention; turning back, he eyed the warrior just in time to catch her ripping through some of his men; these worms were becomming a persistant annoyance.

Kazuchi seized the woman up, measuring her power level quickly, though not quick enough to stifle her arrogance; the saiyan was quick to approach him with the full confidence of her people, not only giving away the extent of her own power, but claiming premature superiority over the battlefield. In spite of her daring remarks, Kazuchi stood, arms across his chest, with a toothy grin. "eheheh...ehehehehah! tell me something, saiyan, is it bravery that brings you here before me...or stupidity?" Kazuchi finished, the world seemed to grow stiff itself in preperation for the upcomming clash.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:17 am

Ikki Kita, defender of Earth!

Really, Ovan was about as old as him? Huh, he really does look young for his age then... The Earthling got into a little bit of a spat with Spicer over the safety of the gravity chamber, but, thankfully, it did not escalate. Ovan acceded, stating that he wasn't planning to advance beyond five times Earth's gravity in the first place, and that, above all else, he wants to avoid getting bored, dying, and punching a hole through the ship and then dying.

"But you already said you don't want to die?" Ikki muttered under his breath, confused, then shook his head. That was a dumb thing to point out. As soon as Ovan turned back at him, he brought up his foster father yet again, citing his concern about how the old man treats him. Ovan pierced through the man's act and figured that he must treat the Saiyan as nothing more than a test subject.

"You... you shouldn't be so harsh on him," he spoke back to respond, scratching the back of his head. "He's... weird, I suppose, but he's not a bad person. You want me to prove that I stand without him? Well..."

Ikki suddenly clenched his fists, a burst of electric ki rolled across his body, and Saiyan leapt forth, swiftly making his way across the room in spite of the gravity dragging him back. With only a slight hint of hesitation, he sent a right hook towards Ovan's cheek, followed by a series of weaker, yet considerably faster punches.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 am

Finland SSR wrote:Ikki

"Yeah. I did. It's called a joke. I get it, Spicer doesn't want me breaking his stuff. Which, again, he doesn't seem to trust that I respect other people's property. Unlike his employers..." He grumbled as Ikki defended Kita, even calling him weird. "Buddy, everyone's weird. While there's no such thing as a perfect father. " He said as he readied for the fight. Ikki opened with a pretty colorful show of him powering up and then charging at him with speed that he found to be a bit lackluster.

Maybe it was the higher gravity, but for all the hype about some scientist supercharging an already powerful alien, he couldn't help but notice that Ikki didn't have the power, speed or skill he'd hoped for. "Huh..." He muttered as he blocked Ikki's first jab and began to do the same with his rapid strikes. As Ikki focused on that, he thrust his knee up into Ikki's abdomen.

"Not what I expected. But let's call you a diamond in the rough."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:07 pm

Ikki's opening attack did not impress Ovan - all of the punches he threw ended up blocked or caught, and the human even ended up ramming a knee straight into his gut. The shock of the blow forced him to stumble back and briefly clutch onto his chest, all while Ovan explained how he expected more from the Saiyan.

"I'm, uh... not exactly a martial arts veteran..." Ikki muttered in between breaths. Hell, he was pretty much the opposite of a veteran martial artist - he's barely had to fight anyone on the same tier as him during his entire life. Now that he's been thrown into the ring, though, there's no option left for him but carry on.

Alright, double effort.

Ikki lunged forth again, his punches and kicks more ferocious than before, yet still about as coordinated as you'd expect from a complete novice.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Collab between Naval Monte and Ralnis

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Jim wasn’t ignorant when it came to magic. Having his power mostly locked to the use of magic was something he contended with when he became an Agent of Kami and had to deal with the consequences on a daily basis ever since he was six. Yet there was nothing he even knew about the Order. 

This was something he wanted Kami to tell him but got no answer, between the times he was just being lazy or not wanting to divulge any information to him when he was younger. But as Jim walked through the streets of the secret city, he started to get a bit annoyed at not knowing it in the first place.

“So Lottus, how long have you’ve been living here and defending the world? Because there’s some really, world destroying magics here and not even Kami himself told me about the city or even the Order. He doesn’t tell me a lot of things but that’s on his dime really.”

As the two walk through the brick road they could see others wearing robes and tunics. A few of them had pieces of armors and had hoods up, their faces obscured by masks, yet it was clear they were watching the two.

Nymphaea glanced at the city guards before returning her sight back to the road as she was leading Jim up a set of stairs to another level that would lead to the gate house that guarded a spiraling set of stairs to another level on the mountain that had more buildings. "I've been living here for my whole life. But I only started much a few decades ago. My mother and the other Elders were concerned that my unusually high ki would interfere with my node awakening. I pretty much all but begged for years to my mother to become a mage until she finally relented."

The mage had a distant look when she spoke those words. The two walked past a small garden as a few mages were meditating, some were balancing themselves on rocks or poles while a few were levitating off the ground. 

"That process was excoriating. The agony, the sickness, that feeling of slipping in and out of consciousness. Nothing I have ever experienced after awakening my first node can compare to it. Awakening my second is close but that one was slightly bearable than the first." She looked too Jim. "I almost died the first time." 

The two would walk past another training grounds as different mages used different relics on wooden dummies that were animated. One student shot a dummy with arrows that would combust into flames once the arrows were sent flying. Another student slashed a dummy to pieces with a pair of monstrous claws that seemed to be fused with their flesh, and one another crushed a dummy with a hammer that unleashed a rippling blast of kinetic energy that sent other dummies close to the blast flying.

Nymphaea ignored the scene as it was normal to her. "I only really got involved with missions outside of Airceltrai when I was seventeen; when my skill with magic was seen as appropriate enough to defend myself against whatever entities would come to our plane or to deal with rogue sorcerers."

The two would reach the gatehouse and as she looked up at the masked guards they too looked down at the two. The mage and guards looked at each other for a few minutes until the guard walked back inside. Nymphaea sighed. "They are allowing us through." She would walk past the gate and take her first step up the stairway.

As they climb up they would see other buildings; some were on top of the mountains while others were built on to the side of a mountain wall or directly inside a mountain wall. They saw wooden rope bridges and aqueducts that connect to the different mountain blocks. A few even have waterfalls coming down from them.

"I'm surprised Kami told you nothing about us. Surely he would say something considering you popped up in a few of our missions in the past. He would have even told you not to work with us due to our… disagreement, on certain matters." 

“Yeah, Kami’s lazy. Powerful, but lazy that he doesn’t tell any of us that there was a secret order of mages and a city of them. I mean there’s twelve Agents at any given time and I’m the only one that does the whole superhero gig since people always ask help most in that category in cities and such. But as for me seeing you and the others? I have to admit, I have seen you guys a few times, mostly cloaking magic or telling me that I need to do better at hiding it. “

Jim ponders for a second,”though,I must admit Lottus. Your type of magic intrigues me. You pull internally from your circuit, something I can’t seem to do. The Artefacts I wear and use give me what I need so I would think that I’m out of the loop on that part, You think that your teachers would allow me to borrow a few scrolls or something to start me off?”

Nymphaea shook her head. "I can't do that. Not only am I forbidden to do that but even if I could the scrolls will be useless to you without your nodes being awakened. It's only by having your first node awakened do your circuits follow suit. But unfortunately that is something the Elders and Grand Mistress must decide on and my words may have little in swaying their opinion."

The witch had to be blunt on the matter. For now him being an agent of Kami would help excuse her for bringing him here, especially with the news they have. But the request of him wanting to be a mage? That will be something she wondered if it even could happen?

"Also my magic isn't just based on the circuits even if it is important. I can't really explain the rest because I have a feeling Kami didn't explain much in terms of metaphysics right?"

Jim scratches his head,”no, and neither did my master when I became his successor. I know about the Realms of Magic which all magic flows from in our universe and the system of magic that I’m taught in, which has more martial applications than it did more scholastic but when it comes to the outright metaphysical aspects my understanding’s a crapshoot.”

Then he shakes his head,” like I said before, Kami is a lazy, powerful bastard of a Guardian but he at least seems to know what he’s doing, especially when creating the Twelve Agents. If he could actually explain what the hell we were doing sometimes then it could make our lives better and better at protecting the world better.”

He turns his head to her,”Though that’s why I can at least thank you for bringing me here and at least shooting down my dreams of being a fantasy wizard. Not to say I won’t try again once this whole bullshit with this civil war and our own planet becoming a playground for beings that are bigger than us. But I hope I can at least learn something from you while on this adventure.”

The witch frowns as he explained to her that Kami wasn't very forthcoming with information on things that don't relate to his mission to save the world. "That is unusual. How can the guardian of the Earth be that lazy and irresponsible? How does he expect you all to do your best if you don't know stuff like the other realms besides Yggradrasil? I mean I figured he would have told you about the Sacred World of the Kais, Maikai, Dai Kaio, Heaven and Hell?" 

From the mist that clung below the buildings an airship arose from the mist shrouded abyss. A massive balloon with metal wires connected to a wooden and steel body that resembled the body of a ship and zeppelin body fused together. 

As they can see the other gate house within sight the mage would say. "I didn't mean to crush your dreams like that. I'm just telling you ahead of time that the Council is picky on making new mages. We do want to keep magic a secret for the world's sake and for our own. The existence of magic being exposed, especially our magic, will cause people to want to study and use it, something we believe will only lead to disaster if too many people have access to it." 

Jim shrugs his shoulders at the first question,” yeah I know the Celestial Hierarchy. I know that I’m practically the lowest in the ladder and my word means jack shit in comparison to Kami’s. Who delegates prayers depending on our Agent specialties. But I know that if the Cardinal Kai starts looking our way then shit’s hit the fan on a galactic level.”

Jim looks up thinking,”which begs the question if Kami ever got any warning from the North Kai about this whole civil war?”

Jim shakes his head as he looks at all the wonder in the city around him, he then hears what Lottus said and he just lightly laughed at what she said.

“Oh no, I was just joking honestly. I haven’t even completed my Agent training yet. If I can’t complete that then there’s no way I should be trying to tackle something else. I mean I would still like to talk shop and train magic with you outside of what the Spirits can give me as you could help give me advice on how to improve my techniques or find new creative ways that I didn’t think of. So don’t think you would crush my dreams when that wasn’t even one of them. Besides, your masters have more important things to worry about than trying to open the nodes of an Agent and nearly kill him. Getting the Guardian pissed off if I actually died.”

“Though, I do have a problem with how you guys treat magic. I understand why but it just seems a bit extreme. However my ideas are going to be pushed down since this isn’t the time for that.”

Nymphaea shrugged. "The North Supreme Kai most likely did, but Kami chose not to alert you and the other agents because he thought none of you would get involved. He should try to invest into precognition in the future." The witch looked up at the gate house and once more the masked guards were evaluating the two. She heard his comment about how the Order deals with magic and would calmly state.

"Our method is necessary as you are aware awakening nodes are dangerous even with Elders and Masters present during the ritual. If things go wrong then we could have broken someone physically or mentally, or kill them at worse. The matter of magic having a heavy price for its use is another reason to restrict access to it and human nature being what it is just means we would have an explosion of rogue magi and wild magic. The resulting chaos of all of those scenarios resulting in more entities from beyond coming to our plans to feast on the sea of emotions produced by panicking masses." 

The guard would let the two through. As Nymphaea leads him through the gate and into another residential area she would see a clay golem carrying heavy stone blocks walking by. "You can still share your idea though. Perhaps you might find some members in the Council who agrees with you." The two would hear a loud boom going off in the area.

"Looks like someone made accidental gunpowder in the alchemy lab again. It's a common mistake for beginners in alchemy. Hopefully the lab wasn't blown to pieces again." She told him in a surprising calm manner. Nymphaea didn't sense a spirit having appeared in the city so she was sure no one died, though a trip to the hospice was necessary judging from how loud that explosion was.

"Gunpowder is made on the regular? Is that the normal variety or a more magical sort?” Jim asked as the masked healed his hearing,” because if it's the more magical stuff then maybe I can ask for some bombs that can do non-lethal damage?”

Jim shook his head,” no, I already know the answer. I’m here as a guest and nothing more. As funny it would be in a fight it ain’t worth pissing off mages and Kami before I go see him.”

“But that does remind me to ask the Spirits if they have any summoning spells that could help. I know that one of them is perhaps connected to the Shadowlands but that’s a big no go since, as I’m sure you know, the Shadowlands have some truly creepy and evil spirits in there.”

"It's regular enough that we have guns and explosives should we need them, both normal and magical. But the accidental ones are thankfully the normal gunpowder. Because I'm sure we would have more deaths if it was the magical variety." 

The two would see a few more mages carrying books talking with themselves about dreams they have seen from the Astral Sea. Nymphaea saw a ten armed starfish clinging on to the back of one of the mages, it's body purple on top with the underside yellow, a single golden eye at the center looking at her and Jim. Chattering molluscs were growing on his face. The other mage had seaweed chains wrapped around him and coral tube worms growing from him spewing out smoke, both had fish like creatures the size of dogs flying around them… or more like swimming in the air. It would seem their trip brought back a few stowaways.

Nymphaea wasn't sure if Jim can or cannot see the ethereal creatures so she chose to stay silent on the matter. Though he was probably wondering why she was staring at the mages. Turning her sight back to the walkway, the will-o-wisp-like spells within the gas lamps would release a bluish purple glow with a tinge of white as the Twilight glow was starting to fade away. 

Jim at first couldn’t see what was happening but Nymphaea would see that the seven magatama on his fox mask glowed and started to burn and make his eyes glow golden. His entire world turned that of the spiritual and he saw the weirdness that is wall in. 

Next to him was a grey, seven-tailed fox that seemed to have pointed to him all that couldn’t be seen before. To Nymphaea it would have the feeling of a divine being guiding along the ethereal creatures. Jim even touched and petted some of them before the time glow fainted and Jim blinked as eyes shifted back into reality. 

He saw that Nymphaea was just staring and being silent on the matter but as they were walking to the walkway again, he decided to try and break the ice.

“I can see them, the Spirits in the Artefacts help me out when they want to let me see something. So they don’t always let me see what I want in the spirit world when it isn’t related to something or another depending on them. Looks like the Littlest Fox just thought it was amusing for a second.”

The witch decided to speak. "I figured as such. I sensed their presence the moment you got close back in the spaceship. I wouldn't worry about those things. Those beings are like the mites that live on our skin to eat dead skin, but on a spiritual level. They won't cause harm to anyone." She looked up to see the aurora of pure magical energy on the sky.

"It must look weird for you. To see that world. I've only been able to see it for a decade but it feels like I have seen the other side for my whole life. I almost wonder just how was I able to operate without my other senses?" 

The Nymphaea saw mushrooms on the base of a lamp producing the same glow as the lamp, yet another entity from Yggradrasil that found itself in the material realm. "What you said about the Shadowlands earlier. I think you are only half right." She said.

As a pair of flying manta rays took her sight for a moment she would explain what she meant. "The Shadowlands is a realm of horrors no doubt and some entities are indeed malicious, but others are no more than beasts following their instincts, a few are even benevolent. But all of them work by different rules and moralities compared to us humans.  But it doesn't excuse the actions of the intelligent but malicious ones though." 

She can feel a familiar but powerful aura close by. It was magical but it had a dark feel to it, almost like one who not only dabbled in dark magic but also magic from the demon realm. "Here is my first advice to you; the world doesn't operate in absolutes regardless of what Kami tells you. There are shades of gray to everything. Nothing can't be easily called good or evil just because of what it is."

From the sky they can see either another airship or the same one from before now flying higher up on the sky. "It's easy to call light good and dark evil. The light may banish the things we fear and protect us from dangers lurking in the dark. But that same light can blind us to the dangers that hide behind it, thus the darkness we fear can be used to hide us from that particular danger." She stated silent for a bit

"Of course for your job you have to keep the idea of light burning away the things that lurk in the dark because in many ways it is true for the both of us. But do not fail to see the evil hiding in the light, nor the aromatic beauty of the palest flower of darkness."

“Trust me Nymph, I know that the world doesn’t deal in absolutes. Kami is more neutral on the subject of morality. Him not being a human yet has human qualities himself. Hell, this civil war that our planet has been dragged into because of luck or providence is practically just a giant sibling rivalry between this Glacia person and whoever her brother or sister is practically just a more evil version of a tyrant that this Glacia person is.”

Jim then scowls,”and if there’s anything I hate more to this is just replacing one boss with another. Because this is what it feels like to me. Just one big shitfest because three kids escaped death from another planet and they have to be dragged into this with the home they love because some jackass general said it’s good for them to know what’s left of their race.”

Jim spits on the wood,”I fucking hate that, what’s worse of all this is true grey. The people we will be fighting, the training, the galactic politics. This is all the same bullshit that’s done here but on a massively smaller scale. And hell, I know no one will listen to this and I know you don’t give a damn about my sphell as well but shit, when we meet this Glacia person I hope I can at least get something out of it other than the Earth becoming more advanced and the knowledge of aliens exist. Then we have this whole peace conference and then Earth is some member state or client of a galactic empire that calls itself the Planet Trade Organization. Even that alone sounds ominous as shit.” 

Jim gives a sigh after a few seconds,” I’m sorry ‘bout that. I’m supposed to be the trickster and guy who can be stealthy. My job isn’t to be all serious about things that are truly beyond me to fathom and hell, this already sounds like I’m pointing a finger at you but... “

He just shakes his head and looks outwards towards the scenery. 

"I understand. You need to vent your feelings and right now I'm the closest person willing to hear you out. I have my own misgivings about Earth being involved in this. But we don't really have much to fight against the aliens. At best we will have to navigate through their rules and use them to try to carve out whatever privileges and autonomy we can get from this trade empire. I wish for the aliens to not disrupt our way of life too much. The chaos caused by that Colonial Chaos is going to make my Order busy with the amount of mystical threats it will cause. I shudder to think what aliens can do." 

As the dark aura grew closer Nymphaea wondered if perhaps she should tell him what to expect ahead?

"You know, the reason Kami has issues with us is because we believe in balance in most things, including magic. Our philosophy pretty much means that we practice magic that is neutral but also what most would call light and dark magic. Your boss takes exception to the latter bit, which is why we don't see eye to eye at times." 

The two would soon reach a square with a massive stone with runic writing on it standing on top of a platform that itself was at the center of a fountain. Sitting on the edge of that fountain was a pale woman with long messy black hair, looking at the two with red eyes.

She didn't wear the robes that other mages wore in their travel. Instead she wore a beige tunic with black tights, dark brown boots, and leather wristbands. A leather belt with jewels and metal buckles was the final touch to her rather simple ensemble. Her hands and shoulders were covered in strange tattoos that no doubt were magic symbols.

"Well look who we have here?" The woman would give them a wide smile, revealing canines that were a bit larger than normal. "My little sis took too long to come back because she decided to go out on a date. If mom was here she would be going crazy over this." The woman began to laugh while Nymphaea rolled her eyes, not amused by the other woman's comment.

"Don't let her get to you Jim. She likes messing with people." The woman began to calm herself down. "The name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Ashwood. I'm the temporary Grand Mistress of the Order until our mother comes back from her business from down under. I'm also Nymphy's older sister." 

To that comment the saiyan would mutter "even though I'm three inches taller than you." The older witch would get up and walk to the two. "But in all seriousness Nymph, why in Maikai you brought an Agent of Kami to Airceltrai and what took you so long to get back when you said it yourself you will be back quickly?" She crossed her arms in front of her as she waited for an answer.

“Well I must say ma’m that your sister is a really great date. Honestly I hope we go out again!” Jim gave a hearty laugh at the joke at the expense of the sorceress. 

When she came up to him, he had sensed an immense magical power that was dark. Not as dark as Mrs.Popo by any means, but this was still stronger than him all the same. 

“My name Jim, but the Agent name is Smiling Fortune. I am the Agent of Kami dealing with the prayers that are focused on justice and deliverance from evil. As for why we’re here is because we have some information concerning terrorism, the death of all of the royal family except the princess, and aliens that came down from the sky all in one sitting. 

I don’t usually get called out to go messing with an Order I don’t know about but when three major things happen within exactly one hour from each other and only on yesterday well I have to go out and help people. Not just because it’s my job but it's because it’s something I have to do. “

Elizabeth looked at Jim incredulously. "Is this true Nymph?" The mage nodded. "I was there to see it all. More importantly…" she felt a heavy weight being placed on her heart, hesitation returning to her as she worried on how her sister will react to what she wants to tell her.

"I learned something about myself during that incident. Sis…" the mage fidget as she found the words stuck on her throat. "I'm… not what you think I am." She cursed herself for not outright saying she was an alien.

The older witch looked at the younger with confusion. "What do you mean by that?" Elizabeth can sense that something was eating away at her sister deeply but she wanted her to say openly what was bothering her. Knowing what her sister was planning Nymphaea took a deep breath and tried to steady her nerves.

"I was never possessed by a demon. That great ape happened because I transformed into it due to the full moon and that was only possible because I'm an alien." Nymphaea confessed.

The other witch was silent after hearing her sister confessed from being from outer space. She looked to Jim to see any signs that he was a part of some weird joke that her sister is pulling on her. But she saw no hints of this being a joke.

"Okay, so this is really happening. Tell me everything you two know." Elizabeth asked. Nymphaea with Jim would tell her about the tournament and what Spicer told them.

Jim told Elizabeth everything he knew but Nymphaea was the one who told her everything completely. It was true that Jim was still sort of out of the loop on things but even knew enough to chime in when needed. 

"And that’s why we both have to go to outer space. Tell you the truth Ma’am, this entire thing is a fucking mess of a silbing riviarly for the throne that thrown the galaxy out of wack. However when the Earth is endangered it's both our jobs to make sure that to right the wrong. 

"Your sister is needed because the general wants her and two others to go learn about their people. No matter how brutal they are. I can feel her aura, she’s capable on a magical level and she won’t be alone. I will be there and so will others to help her on her way to find herself and become stronger for it. 

I at least believe that she can do it.”

Elizabeth looked over at her sister. "What do you want to do Nymph?" The saiyaness was silent, grabbing her right bicep with her left hand, a trait Liz knows whenever her sister was unsure with something. "I'm still rather torn on this. I'm still coming to grips with this whole I'm alien revelation and that I'm needed for a war. It's honestly way too much  to unpack for one day." 

She would let go of her arm. "But right now our world is endangered. It may not be a rogue sorcerer or a cult of them, nor demons, spirits, or something from the Null Realm trying to get into our reality, but it is still a threat. I wish to aid in this war so I can get some answers on what I am." 

Elizabeth stayed quiet as she thought about her sister's decision. "You made your mind up on this haven't you?" The witch sighed, placing a hand on her hip as she leaned on the opposite side. "As the acting Grand Mistress I will allow you to save our world from those alien bastards. I don't feel like getting my ass probed today or the next week for that matter." 

Nymphaea was surprised that her sister was willing to let her go. Before she can ask why Elizabeth continued to speak. "But you must record what you discover on your trip and deliver it back. More importantly I want you back alive sis. Don't you dare come back in a body bag." 

Despite it sounding like a demand Nymphaea can tell that her sister was still concerned for her wellbeing on the journey but knew she couldn't stop her from leaving. "Don't worry Liz. I will come back to Airceltrai, even if I have to come back as a cyborg."

Elizabeth arch a brow. "A magical alien cyborg? That sounds like something straight out of an anime. Next thing you're going to tell me is that you are going to  find the love of our life through some silly life shenanigans and that your future lover will be a Kai." Elizabeth would begin to laugh again, much to her sister's chagrined expression.

"Har har, you should try your hand at comedy if being a mage gets boring for you sis." The older witch would gesture them to follow. "Let's tell the old fossils at the Council what you told me and see what we can give you sis because your usual arsenal isn't going to cut it for this. If anyone objects to me giving you stuff for your space opera adventure then I will have a few friends of mine in Maikai convince them to see things in my way." She gave the two a wicked grin.

Despite the threat, Nymphaea knew she won't be as dumb to do that, though she would raise hell by herself to get them to work with her even if ultimately both sides have to agree with compromises.

Jim saw the talks between the two sisters. It was wholesome in all sense of the word and it was enough that Elizabeth had given Nymphaea some items that Jim didn’t know what it was. They were all brimming with energy but it was something that he couldn’t even use. At least he can try to fathom. 

As the two leave the square to head to some sort of temple, Jim had a telepathic talk with Kami and turned to Nymphaea. 

“Hey Nymphaea, I have to leave for the Lookout and pack a few things for our space adventure. I need to have a chat with our planet’s Guardian. You go on ahead to the ship.”

Jim then screams,”Nimbus!!”  as several sonic booms are seen in the sky and a dense cloud was seen next to Jim.

“It was nice talking to you Mage Girl! I had fun on this informative trip. I hope during this shitfest we can actually train and get to know each other better.”

He then takes off north to what would be the Lookout. 

As the two mages watch Jim fly off Elizabeth would say. "What an odd fella. He was much more approachable than some other agents. I might allow him to drop by for visits in the future." She told her sister. "But I don't see him as being your type sis."

Nymphaea rolled her eyes. "I have no interest right now to find a boyfriend or girlfriend. Let's just get through the Council so we can see what I can bring with me to space." The older witch nodded and the two walked to the temple to share the news with the Council of Elders and how the Order will respond regarding both  global and extraterrestrial events that have occured 
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:25 pm

Kami's Lookout

As I fly on top of the Lookout and found that there was only Ms. Popo. I stopped when I saw her, the crushing darkness that she has was enough to instill the very fear that I had come to know when I was training. She is the very being of darkness that could crush the world with her very presence. I quake uncontrollably but had to steal myself as she spoke.

"Hiiiiii."

"Oh Kami no! First Rule of Ms. Popo's training!"

"Nice to see you to Maggot." She walked up to me and had two joints rolled up," wandered when you were going to show up."

"Nice to uhh, see you to Ms. Popo. Still growing weed in Kami's gardens?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, still the best on your worthless planet." She lights hers up and so do I.

"So where's Kami? I need to speak to him and figure out why the fuck he didn't tell anyone about any of this shit that just happened nearly three hours ago."

"He's inside but I wouldn't go in there. He's dropped a gallon of acid for the past three hours."

I twist my head to her in surprise," how the fuck got he dropped gallon of acid! Like even for him that shouldn't be possible! I mean I'm still stuck on the question of how he can get that much. He doesn't have money! He doesn't even leave the fucking Lookout!"

After my rant I decided to just wait it out. There was no way in the Makai or hell that I would get any info on someone who was that much on a trip. Within the Lookout there was around fifteen rooms, mostly are used by other Agents. Either we come to train with Kami, advise on how to handle certain parts of their life. Others just want to take a rest and Kami don't really give a shit. If anything, my room had a lot of hip hop albums, video games, manga and other anime videos.

I packed my clothes, hip hop music, and anime manga for the trip. When it was time for Kami to give off the greatest trip of all time to finally get some answers. Of course the answers came from philosophical to some crap about him getting divine power from the Supreme Kai and then I finally said it.

"It's because you are mostly high as a motherfucking kite, tripping so much balls on acid or LSD, both or some other third thing that would make you incapable to actually do your Kai-damned job and tell your Agents, that you made with some of your power, about when imminent doom is coming to our planet! We have satellites that do your job better than you!"

"Are you done?" Kami just said calmly to me.

"Yeah, I'm done."

"Good, now I know I have messed up quite a bit with my escapades but," he said before I was about to say something," I did my best for this planet for hundreds of years. Why did you think I made the Twelve Agents if only to try and help humanity better. You know more than some of my Agents that I am only one Guardian for there can only be one planetary Guardian for one important planet. So this is why I called you up because I trust you to be strong enough to handle it. Even now I suspect that you will be more than suited to go to this space adventure.

Actually, I think its time to tell you a story. But I want you to trust me with this and that you never say this outside of this Lookout."

After I agreed Kami told me history about himself before he became Earth's Guardian. Of the alien race called the Namekians and the struggle that they had to endure and became a traveling peacekeeping force known as the Galactic Patrol. They worked with the Planet Trade Organization and that only raised more questions with me but Kami just told me it was a necessary evil most of the time since the only end was the destruction of the alien race, or so he said.

But one thing that did catch my attention was that he was a drug dealer. A damn interstellar drug lord that got arrested by the Galactic Patrol for drug charges and more than a few raids that had them chasing him out of that part of the galaxy. He eventually made his way to Earth and ended up caring for humanity, becoming the next Kami. Yet even still he does drug deal on the side across aliens that come across our backwater system.

"Well shit Kami, I actually have some sort of newfound respect for you now. Still a lazy asshole in my book, but respect nevertheless." I said to him.

"Your just trying to get some free drugs from me aren't you?" He raises a wrinkled eyebrow.

" I mean alien drugs sound amazingly fun so maybe a discount?"

Kami just shakes his head and sigh for a second before he got serious.

"Listen Jim, you are among the strongest of my Agents. As Smiling Fortune you are vanquisher of evil and writer of wrongs that happen among humanity. I know this isn't the same but Earth is still in danger all the same. Therefore it is your duty as my Agent to go and do what is necessary to protect humanity and the Earth. You are one of the lights that must banish the darkness, do you understand?"

"Yes Kami!" I said with some enthusiasm.

"Good, now before you leave. I want you to take this." He get's Ms.Popo to give me a briefcase-shaped metal case," there is a friend of mine in the Galactic Patrol who can help you train in our fighting style and also give you access to some resources while you're out there. Since I know that you will need help more than you have ever need it. "

"Is this case full of drugs?" I asked with a glance.

"Yes, rare ones that need to be in a vacuum space or they'll lose their effectiveness after a certain time." He explained to me.

"I also packed you some recreational ones that will take the edge off on spaceflights. Traveling takes months to years at a time so enjoy it while you can. Who knows? You may find some creative ways to use your techniques." He and I laugh.

"But I will do my best Kami to protect the Earth. It's my damn job anyway and I'm mostly forced into this so that whatever sibling rivalry the PTO has doesn't blow up my home."

I gave salute to Kami and Ms.Popo as I took off with Nimbus back to the ship. With no one to greet me since they were doing more important things and I was being stealthy about entering the ship. I walked through the circular hallway of the ship before I found a spare room no one was using and claimed it as my own. Making sure there was no hidden surveillance cameras I use my magic and dispel the Smiling Fortune costume.

I was now wearing my normal clothes as I was before I put on the outfit and sat on the surprisingly comfy bed. I needed to take in everything as I'm about to leave Earth for the first time in my life. Only to be part of a war that has no business being a thing if some people didn't just do things diplomatically. However Earth was under the rulership of a monarchy so I have nothing to say about it. Oh well, I have a month to train and get to know people like Ikki and Mage Girl.

Maybe I can troll the soldiers? Ehh, can't think of stupid shit while I'm still trying to be serious. I'm off to sleep for a few hours.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Finland SSR wrote:Ikki

"That much is obvious. The power's not bad, but you definitely could use some refinement in technique." Ovan said as he readied to defend against Ikki's next barrage. He could pummel the guy, but he felt that would just be mean. Might as well teach him a little.

Ikki launched into his next assault. Well, he's definitely got some tenacity, if nothing else. Ovan thought as he blocked and noticed Ikki trying to kick him. "Lesson one:" Ovan said and grabbed Ikki's foot and spun him backwards. "Kicking is very unreliable and risky unless you've had some actual training with it. You need both of your feet to maintain proper balance. If you mess up a kick because you're new to it, it becomes significantly easier to knock you down. I don't feel like I need to explain why that puts you at a disadvantage." He explained.

"Next, we'll go over your punches. When you throw one, twist your body with it and don't pull it back as quickly. Do it like you're trying to punch through your opponent. It's gonna take some practice, but we've got nothing but time. Now, let's try again."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:13 am

The disparity between Ikki and Ovan was apparently so great that the earthling found it fit to start teaching him on what he should and shouldn't do in battle. Throwing kicks when you're still a novice is a no-no, it runs the risk of getting tripped or otherwise messed up if you don't pull it off right. The form of his punches was all wrong, too. He need to try to punch through his opponent and-

"Wait, what?"

Ikki shook his head. "Wait, I-I'm not trying to turn you into a meat skewer, are you sure that's how it should go?" Then he figured that maybe he should actually listen to someone who's clearly more of a professional at this field than he was. "Alright, alright. No kicks, and winding up for punches. I think I get what you mean." The young Saiyan charged forward again - this time, however, instead of a wide flurry of strikes, he only sent a few consecutive blows - a hook from the left and from the right, and then a winding up forward punch.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:23 pm

Spicer's Man Cave- Earth

"I saw it yesterday but I still can't believe that there is an actual spaceship here on Earth." Nymphaea said as she held the strap of the bag that was behind her.  While the mage carried an enchanted bag fill with a few items like clothing, hygiene supplies, and a few personal belongings, she chose to wear the same clothing from before only to have her clothing hidden by an illusion to look like normal civilian clothing. Her cape was acting as a scarf to better blend in with her disguise.

"I'm still getting over the fact you are an alien but in hindsight it all makes sense really. That not only explains why your Ki is different but also why you eat a hundred bowls of food in a day. Maybe these saiyans have black holes for stomachs?" Elizabeth joked, giving her sister a cheeky grin as she held the handle of a suitcase that looked like an ancient chest. Unlike Nymphaea, her sister choose to wear actual
civilian clothing to blend in. Nymphaea wasn't sure where she got the clothing and something tells her it might be best not to ask. She was carrying the chest that had not only a spellbook but ingredients, materials, and potions for future spells and rituals.

"I still think we should have picked up more items than these. Damn those fossils for refusing my selections." Elizabeth growled in rage as she recalled the heated argument that the meeting devolved into once they realized that Nymphaea was going into outer space and needed magical items to help her.

"I mean, technically they aren't wrong for denying me the more important items on your list. They are worried that they might get lost in my adventure. Besides some of the items you want me to take were a tad bit much sister. I mean, I don't think the people who I'm traveling with would like to see the walking dead munching on people."

Elizabeth scoffed. "Weaklings. A couple of undead reinforcements never harmed anyone so long as they controlled them properly. Plus you're going to a war zone. You need every weapon you can carry with you into battle." She stated.

"I do but you guys need them too. The princess may be queen apparent now but the chaos made from the royal family's deaths are still spreading. And as the human world descends into chaos it will attract the entities from the other realms. The last thing we need are them or even the demons of Maikai making things worse or the things from Hell or Null." Elizabeth became silent, her glare still present  due to the Council rejecting most of her offered suggestions for items to aid her sister but having to agree with Nymphaea that she was right that the Order needs those items more than ever, she still doesn't have to like it though.

The two witches looked around in the spaceship.The ship had a few residual arcane energy it picked up from its travel and stay from Earth but the vessel was largely devoid of arcane energy. It felt... disquieting for the two. The two being raised in an environment so enriched in arcane energy that being in a place that has so little, even more so than modern cities, was incredibly jeering to them. It felt almost like a sense of theirs got dull. Without the colors brought by arcane energies the ship's metallic interior felt more somber and monochromatic, it was almost lifeless in the feeling they were getting. The fact they found no creature and spirit from Yggdrasil in the ship just reinforced just how truly the craft was compared to what they were used to. 

Spicer's ship was made to be the very antithesis to not only to Airceltrai but to other locations on Earth that are touched by magic, even if only moderately. This fact with the advanced technology just put more into their head that this ship was not from this Earth.

"I hope you won't go insane in here Nymphy." Elizabeth said as she shutter. "This ship feels like a magical void." The saiyaness brushed a few locks of her hair, showing a surprising calmness to contrast her sister's unease about the ship.

"I don't like the lack of arcane energy too Liz. But I will fix that issue during my training with the princess. Even if a backlash occurs due to a mistake, the more me and the princess  Elizabeth nodded. "Yeah that. I still can't believe you didn't know the royal family didn't know magic. Like they taught that to use in our preteens." Nymphaea blushed once her sister reminded her of that blunder, glaring at her.

"You know I didn't care much for the Earth monarchy or politics in general. Besides, I've seen you fall asleep in mathematics and numerology classes." Elizabeth now looked flustered, much to Nymphaea amusement as she allowed a grin to form on her lips. With her older sister having pale skin it made her blushes very obvious which always hit a rise out of her. As Elizabeth looked at though she was going to argue back her eyes perked up as something caught her way.

Nymphaea turned and she saw what caught her sister's eyes: a curtain of silky gold. The bundle of lush golden hair of course belonged to the princess Serena herself, wearing an surprisingly practical but fashionable clothing for being a member of royalty. "I wonder what shampoo she uses to keep her hair under control? Because nothing I use seems to tame my wild mane. Not even magic potions." Elizabeth complained as she patted her hair down, twisting curls moving around her fingers like tendrils grabbing on to its latest victims. 

The two saw another man walking by them, the two waving as he went by. But as they turned back to the princess they would see who she was talking to. "Ara ara. Now who do we have here?" She purred once her eyes fell upon Spicer. Nymphaea looked at her sister as she formed a grin wide enough that it would reveal her fangs. Oddly she could have sworn to have seen her pupils form into two, tiny, black hearts for a brief second. The lack of magic in the ship might be messing with her head.

But the grin she knew could mean two things. Either she wanted to mess with someone for her own amusement or she found someone attractive and she was now thinking of introducing herself to them. Both options were equally terrible.

"Nymph there is a change of plans. I think you should stay to help defend the Earth." Elizabeth said. Nymphaea was having a bad feeling about what she was going to say next.

"Sis please don't…" the saiyaness tried to  say but it was too late. "I will be going to space instead!" With that declaration Nymphaea saw her sister take off to Spicer. "Embarrass me…" she sighed, looking downcast as she slouched forward, dreading to face the space warrior now that her sister had him sights. She prayed to the Kais that she won't make things incredibly awkward between her and the male saiyan.

Elizabeth walked with a bit more swagger than before, the sight of the warrior distracting her from her earlier unease about the ship. The rolling wheels of the case would give away her coming before she even spoke. "Greeting your highness. I hope you are doing well despite the tragedy that befell you and your family." She said, giving the princess a bow. Her main target was the rugged space warrior but she wasn't going to ignore the princess. She needed a good impression on her. It was a shame she was most likely taken. Ste was very beautiful.

When her eyes went on to Spicer she would give him a smile, ignoring if tips of her upper fangs peak out. "Why hello there starman. I take it you are Spicer? Nymphy told me about you, though she left out a few interesting details about you." Her eyes traveled downward, examining his armor and his tail before looking back at him, however her eyes went up to see his spiky hair. Wondering if that was truly genetics or if it was saiyan culture to use a ton of hair gel to get that sort of hair style?

"Oh, I forgot my manners. I didn't introduce myself." She tilted her head to the right as she closed her eyes. She would open them and with her smile present she would extend her hand for a shake. "My name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Ashwood. I'm little Nymphy's older sister." She told her as she straight herself up.

Behind her Nymphaea would mutter. "You realize I'm three inches taller than you." She would look at Spicer apologetically for her sister's actions. "Hello Spicer. It's… pleasant to see you again." She said in a refined but detached manner. Her feelings on the man who both revealed the truth but shattered much on who she believed herself to be was complicated. She wasn't sure if she can ever find a single emotion to describe how she felt on the space man.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Spicer's Ship, the Earth

As the Saiyan General waited for the Queen Presumptive's response, two more arrivals made their presence known on the ship. The Saiyaness Lottus, who went by the Earth name "Nymphaea" and another, shorter woman. The newcomer greeted Serena first, politely of course but without much reverence, Spicer noted, before her attention fixated solely on the Saiyan. Spicer was hardly the tallest Saiyan, but he towered over the dark-haired Earth woman, who greeted the soldier brusquely.

Spicer stared at her extended arm, unsure what to do with it as he assumed it was some sort of Earthling greeting. The woman introduced herself as Lottus' sister.

"Well met, Elizabeth Ashwood," he said somewhat unsurely as he turned towards the Saiyan mage. "And welcome, Lottus. One of my aides can show you to your room, as we are about ready to depart." Spicer turned back to the older enchantress and gave her a polite bow. "I will try to take care of your sister, Elizabeth Ashwood. It's not easy to see a sibling go off to war."

Spicer looked back at Serena and bowed at her as well.

"We shall be departing soon, Your Highness. If you wish to see your apartment, please, don't let me stop you," Spicer told her with a smile before he returned to the bridge of the ship. Within a few minutes of his arrival, the Saiyan gave the order for them to depart the Earth's atmosphere and turned the intercom on.

"We have just left the Earth's atmosphere," Spicer declared. "If at all possible, I would like our new guests to see me in my cabin. That is all."

Planet Eden, North-East/North-West Quadrant Border

Bietz folded her arms across her chest as the Heran.

"Laugh all you want, Heran," she said with a grin of her own. "Lady Glacia has charged me with the defence of Eden and I will not disappoint her. As an elite Saiyan, you will see why I am feared above all others save General Spicer himself."

Not wasting another word, Bietz charged Kazuchi at full speed and when she neared him, Bietz sent a flurry of punches at the space pirate.
Last edited by Britanania on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rovid-9
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Rovid-9 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:32 pm

Planet Eden, North-East/North-West Quadrant
Kazuchi

Kazuchi readied himself in an offensive stance, eager to put the sayians' spectacle to shame. "General Spicer, huh?" He questioned, tilting his head mockingly, not interested in the slightest, "well then, mighty warrior, show me what you're made of".

With the last remark, Kazichi would charge foward and meet Bietz head on, meeting every hit and blow with his own. They would keep at this for a while, mayhaps the sayian woulr simply think them closely matched? Or maybe she'll see through the ruse that it was; blatent mockery. Nontheless, Kazuchi would be sure to take his precious time making her suffer.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:49 pm

Britanania wrote:Spicer's Ship, the Earth

The timing was perfect, right after his training with Ikki, Spicer called over the intercom and told everyone to meet him at the bridge. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind a little sweat and after training smell. The ship had better have showers, otherwise they were going to have to put up with his stink.

He wandered onto the bridge rather nonchalantly, catching the view as they left Earth. If there was ever any doubt about Spicer's claim of being a spaceman, it was now gone. "Alrighty then fearless leader. What's up."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 pm

Elizabeth watched as Spicer gave her a confused look over the gesture and chuckled. "On Earth we shake hands. Like this." She turned to her sister and when she extended her hand Nymphaea grabbed it and both shook their hands. As he told her that it was hard to see a sibling go to war the smile on her face faltered when he reminded her of why he wanted her sister.

"I'm confident my sister will come back to me alive but I appreciate that you will make sure she will come back." Her smile returned. "I would tear off your handsome face and use it as a mask for hexing rituals if you bring her back in a body bag." She warned in a saccharine sounding manner despite the threat. 

"But I feel that you are a man of your word starman. I will be going now. I'm very much needed in this world." She turned to face her sister. "Good luck out there Nymphy." She hugged the Saiyaness. "I'm gonna miss you back home. I'm worried that things will be boring without you there." 

Nymphaea returned the hug. "You'll find a way to survive sis. I promise I'll do my best out there and to come back as quickly as possible, preferably in one piece." The two conjurers held on for a minute until breaking off their hugs, both giving their final goodbyes.

As Elizabeth began to walk away Nymphaea watched on as her sister form retreated away, ignoring the fact she put a bit more swing to her hips to get Spicer's attention, which made the Saiyaness roll her eyes but still made her chuckle. "I never thought I would say it but I'm gonna miss seeing her antics. Still, I'm glad I'm the straight woman in the family. I shuttered to think how I would have torn out if I was more like sis or mother." 

Nymphaea would follow the aide chosen by Spicer to take her to the room that she will be staying in for who knows how long. When she saw the room she saw that while it was clean it was also rather spartan to in terms of furniture and aesthetic. If the room was made of stone and wood it would feel more at home for Nymphaea but as it is she will have to get used to the metallic interior. As the aide moved the chest into the center of the room Nymphaea went to the bed and pressed down on different parts of it, checking on how soft it was. So far it was adequate for a good night sleep... or whatever passes as night in a spaceship.

The minutes before being called was spent on giving the empty room a slight makeover to feel just a bit more roomy for her. When Spicer called for her the sorceress walked over the bridge. Once she entered her clothing shimmer slightly before it began to disperse like smoke, revealing her true attire, and the scarf began to unfurl to reveal itself to be her animate and seemingly conscious cape.

When she saw the view of Earth below them Nymphaea was caught awestruck on seeing the world she called home for years with her own eyes. She was overcome with the beauty it showed and just how small it seems now that she knows that other life bearing worlds exist and is seeing the planet with her own eyes due to the advanced space faring technology of one of those other lifeforms.

So memorized by the sight of the Earth and the realization of just where it's place was in the cosmos that she almost forgot where she was until Ovan asked Spicer why he asked for them. Nymphaea shook out from her reverie and turned to the saiyan. "Did you call us to establish rules for us on what we should do in your ship or you wish to share more information on this civil war that you didn't share back in our first meeting?" She asked as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her vape coping the action as the bottom edges rose up and tied themselves together in front of the enchantress.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Just Jim, On Drugs,
Spicer's ship

So one of the things I started to figure out was the ship's detection system for a little relaxation. It wasn't as advanced as it looked and I could totally work with for my idea. While in my room I started to pull the magic and started to cast an illusion on the room. It obscured the smoke detection completely.

With my illusion up, I put up a second illusion around my drug stash in case someone came in and proceeded to hotbox my room. I smoked so much weed and mellowed out before I think of my training and how I want to do it. Only have a month before we meet this Glacia and throw myself into this stupid galactic civil war.

Still don't like it, but that's why I got high. It's good enough to take the edge off. Good enough for me to lay back and stretch out but then I heard Spicer call for everyone who is his " guest". Jackass only cares for the Saiyans, which doesn't make him a jackass but whatever. I got up but my body folded like loose paper and rubber at the same time.

As the doors opened up the smoke came out and the alarms ran but I just merely walked like I was a living origami was I put what focus I could put into my magic. As I walked in I sat in one of the back seats and just laid back and chilled.

"Hello General Monkey." I said with a slow, casual wave," hello Mr.Black Shirt Sadist" I waved to that guy, Ovan.

"Heeelllo Mage Girl! How's it going?" I waved to the Mage Girl herself.

"Don't mind me, just enjoying the lights in the sky and around us."
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:57 pm

Spicer's Ship, the Earth

Once all the Earthlings, human and Saiyan alike, assembled on the bridge of Spicer's ship, the Saiyan general looked at the group one more time. In many ways, they were as diverse as any group of aliens Spicer commanded in his two decades of service in the PTO: human martial artists; a mad scientist; a self-professed superhero; the future Queen of the planet; a Saiyan raised as an experiment; a Saiyan raised by a group of mages; and a Saiyan raised by an oligarch.

Do they really have what it takes? Will they be enough to turn the tide of this war? Spicer wasn't sure, and he wondered how his mistress would react to all of this.

"It will take about thirty of your stellar days to reach the planet where Lady Glacia lives," he told them. "You are free to use the ship's facilities within reason. The gravity room is not to be used by more than three people at a time," Spicer said, making a quick glance in Ovan's direction, "nor may you set the gravity higher than 10x the gravity of Earth." Spicer paused.

"The ship has, aside from the gravity chamber, a track, as well as a library and a game room for the recreation of the soldiers. You will share your meals in the cafeteria and should you need it, the medical bay is fully staffed at all time. Your rooms are furnished with any necessities you might also need." Spicer folded his arms and smiled.

"That is all."

The sounds of their blows echoed across the planet and each blow sent out a powerful shockwave the shook the natural environment. Bietz seemed to be enjoying herself until she suddenly broke off her attack and retreated slightly backwards with a cocky grin.

"Not bad, Heran," Bietz said as she folded her arms across her chest. "Not bad at all. I can see you're no slouch, but I expect nothing less from her.."

Bietz wasted little time, however, as she charged up.

"You're fast, but let's see how strong you really are!" The Saiyaness fired a continuous volley of ki at her opponent.
Last edited by Britanania on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rovid-9
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Rovid-9 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:50 pm

Kazuchi

Kazuchi would match his opponent up to the end of their petty brawl, going so far as to back away as she had when the saiyan had retreated ever so slightly. Listening to Bietz' bash statement, he would simply chuckle. "Oh really? I'm flattered, eheheh; I personally expected more from my....clients...biggest rival" he stated, taunting the fighter into her next attack.

To spite her futher, Kazuchi would still refuse to fight her head on. As she shot at him, he would fly off, prompting her to follow him as she continued to blast. Stopping between Bietz and a looming cliff, he continued to lead her shots astray; as Kazuchi had predicted, her volley had lay waste into the cliffs' side, causing a huge chunk of it to fall directly into her path.

As the saiyan easily dodged the rock, she would look up startled at the Herans sudden dissapearance. She wouldn't have long to search though; appearing out of nowhere, Kazuchi delivered a hard diagonal kick into her right arm, catching her off guard and sending her flying into the ground below.

"Ehahahah, your commitment is admirable! C'mon, don't give up yet!" Kazuchi taunted, looking down at her from above, shining that same sinister grin.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:12 pm

Spicer's Ship, the Earth

Nymphaea smelled the scent of drugs in the bridge, drugs she remember smelling in chambers used by seers and spirit mediums for their magic. She didn't need to look for the source of the smell as she heard the source greet her as Mage Girl.

Looking over to see Jim who was most likely high off whatever drugs he manage to smuggled on board she gave him an awkward smile and waved. "Greetings. I see you were... relaxing... before you were called over." She glanced over at Spicer to see how he will react to Jim's obvious state.

The saiyan instead focused on telling them how long it will take until they reach his mistress, a few rules for the gravity chamber, and some other rules. "Thank you for telling us that. I think I will use the library once this meeting is done. I'm curious what information I can get on alien worlds and lifeforms." She told him.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:58 am

Britanania wrote:Spicer

Spicer called them to the bridge to inform them that they'd have full access to the ship and its amenities. Though, Ovan once again reiterated the rules for the gravity chamber and gave him "the look." "Look. This might be difficult for you to believe, but I do have respect for other people's property as a guest." Ovan said, crossing his arms. "Especially when the place I'm staying is, you know, a freaking space ship. Anyways, speaking of the showers, please direct me in thier direction. Unless you all wanna put up with after training B.O. from me, which is also fine."

Collab with Atria and Brit
Spicer’s Ship, North-East Quadrant

Ovan walked down the hall of the ship, about to get his training in for the day, when he saw the Saiyan who initially brought him on the ship and realized that they had yet to have a sparring match. “Hey, Spicer. I’m going to go train a bit. And you still owe me that match.”

The veteran soldier nodded at the Earthling martial artist.

“All right,” he told Ovan, “but unlike the others I am not going to let you off so easily. When Saiyans spar, it’s combat.”

“I’d be insulted if you didn’t. I took it easier with them. I wanted to train, not bully the others. I’m a warrior, not some two bit thug.”

Spicer shrugged at Ovan’s words as he led the Earthling to the gravity room and cranked the power to 10X Earth’s gravity. As he did, Spicer turned to his opponent.

“On Planet Salada,” he began, “this is our normal gravity. It might take you some time to get used to it.”

Ovan buckled under the weight a bit, but maintained his composure. “How do the babies survive? I mean, I was starting to get bored of the five times, so this is a breath of fresh air, but I gotta know...”

“If they die, they die,” Spicer shrugged as he removed his armour. “Our weakest children are sent to planets like yours, where they have a better chance of surviving.” Spicer watched as Ovan adjusted his body to the gravity. A lesser being would surely be crushed at this point, but Spicer was glad to see Ovan’s body accepting the punishment without destruction.

“That’s rough, but if everything you’ve said until this point is true, not wholly surprising. Alright, enough idle chit chat, training begins now.” Immediately after he finished speaking, he threw a straight jab at Spicer’s chest.

The attack landed, pushing the alien warrior back a few feet. Spicer smiled as he raised his right hand and smacked Ovan with his back knuckles with his full power.

“Not bad, but fight like you’re trying to kill me,” he yelled through gritted teeth. “This is war, not a game!”

Ovan recoiled back from the stinging strike and sucked in some air through his teeth, and then smiled. “And here, a few days ago you gave me a rash of shit about taking it easy so we didn’t break it. If you want it all, you’re gonna get it!”

He pressed the attack, throwing a quick feint with actually driving a knee at Spicer’s ribs. The blow caused Spicer to briefly double over and he retorted by grabbing Ovan’s head and throwing him at the wall.

“If you’re going to do that, don’t let your enemy time to counter,” the Saiyan barked before he charged after Ovan.

Ovan snarled, whipping his foot around Spicer’s leg with the intent to trip him before sledgehammering him into the ground.

As the Saiyan warrior slammed into the ground of the gravity room, a slight chuckle escaped his now bleeding mouth.

“That’s more like it,” Spicer said before he grabbed Ovan’s right fist and threw a left hook onto the human’s jaw.

Now Ovan was starting to get into the groove of the fight and Spicer so far had been the most amount of fun he’d had in a long time. Ovan rolled with the Saiyan’s punch, mitigating as much damage as he could, and using the moment he gained he spun around and delivered an axe kick to Spicer’s head.

The blow sent Spicer flying upwards as blood gushed out of the Saiyan’s mouth, but the alien soldier didn’t waste long to come back at Ovan as he dive bombed the human with a kick from above.

Ovan hit the ground harder than he’d ever been. Dazing him for a brief moment, the gravity started to take its toll on his body. Just… One more... Ovan stood back up, his spirit willing, but his body weak, and he gripped his hands and readied one of his signature techniques: the Void Strike and thrust his palm at Spicer with as much practice and precision he could muster.

The blow hit Spicer’s left rib cage, near where ovan’s knee connected before and the concussive energy of Ovan’s attack pushed the Saiyan warrior into the wall of the gravity chamber and broke a piece of the shielding. Spicer felt that the attack affected his energy flow, but as he rose up off the ground the Saiyan cracked his neck to the left and then the right before he pounded his right fist into his palm.

“If you are getting desperate,” he warned the human, “you cannot rely on gimmicky attacks in battle,” Spicer spat as he charged Ovan and sent a punch into the human’s chest.

Ovan flew back, now finally starting to succumb to the strain and injuries, but despite that, his tone remained in high spirits. “In… My defense. That’s meant to stop you from firing off ki blasts...” He coughed. “And make it harder for you to fly. Neither of which are occuring. On top of that, you’re still quite a bit stronger than me, so it’s effects are likely diminished.” He explained as he staggered to his feet. “Go ahead and switch it off.”

Spicer looked at his hands again as Ovan explained what his attack intended, and the Saiyan believed the human and shot Ovan a smile for his ingenuity. However, instead of approaching the machine, he started to saunter over to the now-nearly exhausted Earthling.

“Last lesson for today,” Spicer sternly told him. “Never leave an opponent standing, even in training.” Spicer punched Ovan in the stomach with as much force as he could. “Next time,” Spicer said with a grim tone, almost a remembrance of battles past, as he walked over to the gravity machine . “Next time you might be the one standing victorious, if you remember to finish your enemy.” With the gravity returning to ‘normal’ Spicer again approached Ovan and offered a gloved hand. “Come on, I’ll show you the medical bay.”

Ovan hissed as Spicer punched him one last time and told him to never let someone continue standing. Even in training and then offered to help him to the medical bay. Ovan took the hand and immediately slammed his knee into Spicer’s groin. “Lesson from me. If you can’t win fairly: cheat. War and all that. Don’t mistake kindness for weakness.” He grunted, holding his gut as he limped towards the medical bay.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 am

Spicer’s Ship, North-East Quadrant

A few days after the ship left the Earth’s atmosphere, Spicer walked past the gravity chamber when he noticed a lone figure training. It was the Saiyan Scallion, or as Kita liked to remind Spicer, Ikki Kita. Ever since Spicer’s spaceship took off from Earth, Ikki had been spending his time in the gravity chamber, training with a drive he still struggled to explain. Sure, he pushed himself somewhat back on Earth, but never to a point where it would consume most of his free time… Spicer opened the first door leading to the gravity room, and through the second’s window, with hands on his hips Spicer watched Ikki for a few moments getting his reps in. After a few minutes Spicer opened the second door.

As soon as Spicer stepped into the room and spoke up, Ikki hesitantly stopped and rose up to his feet, glaring at the fellow Saiyan for a few seconds before speaking:

“What do you want?...”

“I think it’s time you trained the Saiyan way, not the way they do on Earth,” he said at last.

Spicer dropped his arms and approached the gravity machine, boosting the gravity from 5x Earth’s gravity to 10x.

“This is the gravity level of our homeworld,” he informed the younger Saiyan. “We aren’t on Earth anymore, and as a Saiyan, I expect you to fight like one.”

The escalating pressure immediately started to weigh down on Ikki, but he simply gritted his teeth and carried on.

“I’m not a Saiyan,” he shot back. “Maybe I’m born from one, but the only thing the two of us share is genetics. And so don’t expect me to act like someone I’m not.”

Ikki clenched his fist in anticipation. “If you came here to fight, then you’re going to fight an Earthling.”

Spicer folded his arms and scoffed at Ikki’s words.

“If you have any chance of surviving this adventure, I suggest you change your perspective,” Spicer said as he moved into a battle pose before he sent a punch at the shorter Saiyan’s face.

The blow caught Ikki unaware and sent him tumbling away across the gravity chamber, before he finally came to a sudden halt and rose back up.

“You think an Earthling couldn’t survive out there?” he gushed out, cleaning away a tiny speck of blood running from his nose, and charged right back at Spicer in order to send a flurry of punches.

Spicer expected some form of counter-attack from the younger warrior and blocked several of Ikki’s blows before several got through and hit the alien soldier until Spicer grabbed both of Ikki’s fists.

“You have the power, yes, but you don’t know how to use it,” Spicer growled as he kneed Ikki in the chest and let go of his fists. “Attack me like you mean to kill me!”

Gasping for air and stumbling back after the sudden knee shot, Ikki stopped a few meters away from the older Saiyan.

“Oh yeah? Then I’m just going to learn how to use it!” he yelled and lunged right back in, once again attacking with a flurry of blows, this time taking wide swings with both of his fists. “I’ll surpass you, I’ll surpass everyone else, and I’m not going to step down to your level for that!”

Again, Spicer began to deflect the blows but with Ikki’s newfounded ferocity more began to escape the soldier’s defenses and forced Spicer to retreat by flying upwards.

“That’s more like it,” Spicer exclaimed with a toothy grin. “Show me your aggression.” Spicer cracked his knuckles and flew towards the Earth Saiyan at full speed with a flurry of punches. “Show me your fighting spirit!”

Spicer taking off to the air and descending upon him from above caught Ikki off-guard - though he had seen Spicer in flight before, simply registering the fact from a distance was a lot different from seeing it happen right in front of him. A barrage of blows pummelled him to the ground, smashing into him faster than the young Saiyan could stop.

“I’m... I’m not... aggressive, damn it!” Ikki yelled and charged forward with a full force shoulder tackle. Ikki’s attack upended Spicer’s flow and sent the older warrior reeling before he landed back down, feets firmly planted on the floor of the ship.

“Yes you are, and if you truly want to surpass me as you claim you need to stop lying to yourself,” Spicer barked at the younger Saiyan. Spicer raised his arm in front of him and charged an energy blast. “Because if you don’t, you are going to die!” Spicer fired a succession of blasts at his opponent.

Ikki grunted and crossed his arms, letting the barrage of blasts strike him and the ground around him. On instinct, a burst of ki released itself from his body, softening the blasts heading his way and even getting a few of them to fizzle out entirely.

“Well, then I’m gonna refuse to die!” he yelled and stretched his arms out, answering in kind - charging and releasing a beam of light blue ki. Ikki’s determination impressed Spicer, but more than that, the azure beam of pure energy was unlike the usual energy produced by Saiyans and Spicer could only assume this was the work of Old Man Kita. The Saiyan warrior attempted to dodge the blast, but the blue laser seared his left shoulder.

“Not bad, kid,” Spicer replied with a grin. “Maybe we’ll make a soldier out of you yet.” The elder Saiyan pointed his right index finger at Ikki and fired a thin, purple beam of energy at the young warrior.

The Saiyan did not endure the blast nearly as well as his peer did - Ikki got blown away and thrown to the floor, the narrow beam leaving a scorched and smouldering wound upon his chest. The amplified gravity did the rest, slamming him down to the ground with massive force and a loud thud.

And yet, gritting his teeth, Ikki weakly pulled himself off the floor. He still had a lot of fight left in him, but his body was in constant protest. Even raising his eyes to stare at Spicer was a chore.

“I’m not here to be a soldier...” he spat out, his mind starting to recall the conversation he had with Jim on the same day the alien ship first came down. “...I’m here to be a hero. To help people in need. Not-not destroy their homes! Their whole planets!”

“A hero?” Spicer asked, shocked at the words coming out of Ikki. “A hero?” he repeated in near disbelief as he slowly approached the nearly-downed martial artist. Spicer grabbed him by the shoulder and lifted Ikki up as if he were weightless before he threw him against the wall of the gravity chamber.

“That kind of idealism will get you and your friends killed. Warriors who try to be heroes don’t last on the battlefield, where hundreds die every hour. This isn't some story they fed you on Earth. This is a war we’re talking about,” Spicer spat through gritted teeth. The older warrior approached and kicked his opponent in the stomach. “A war that if we lose, it’s over for you, for me, for the Earth, and everything we care about. Our enemies do not give a damn about heroes.”

Battered, thrown, kicked around and yelled at, Ikki ultimately fell onto his knee, trying to catch his breath, all while listening to Spicer declare just how much of a futile hope his ideals were. That the only thing which he could cling onto in this meaningless life was going to get him and everyone else killed. Tears began to swell up at Ikki’s eyes, the young Saiyan grunted and sniffed, trying to hold them back.

The frustration transformed itself into anger, and suddenly, screaming at the top of his lungs, a furious Ikki leapt straight at Spicer, flailing at the older Saiyan in a blind frenzy. The older warrior didn’t bother to defend himself, and for the first series of attacks the younger Saiyan pushed Spicer back closer to the wall of the gravity chamber, his anger amplifying the attacks. The successive waves, however, did little to hurt Spicer as the effects of their battle and the higher gravity were too much.

Spicer grabbed both of Ikki’s fists and crushed them.

“That’s enough, kid,” Spicer said, almost sadly. “You can’t save everyone, just remember that.” Spicer let go of Ikki and walked back towards the gravity machine. As he turned the gravity back to ‘normal’ he Spicer looked back at the Earth Saiyan before he made his way towards the door.

Tossed to the floor, yet no longer pressed down by the crushing gravity, Ikki merely stared at Spicer from ground level. The burst of fury had faded, and even if it had not, his body was really in no condition to press the battle any further.

“I-I can try!” he could only yell in response, before the door of the gravity chamber closed shut, leaving him alone once again.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Collab with Ralnis and Brit
Spicer’s Ship, North-Eastern Quadrant

Jim had been training in the gravity chamber for about a week now. His body had been wracked with pain and having the various spirits train him underneath such heavy pressure was taxing to his body. Yet he kept doing it, basic exercises, magical lessons and meditation, sparing and stealth work were all part of the day-to-day training that he would need to be useful to the rest of the group.

However Jim wanted to try and do something else, a test to see where he stood in the group combat wise. So he went to Spicer, perhaps the one guy he didn’t truly know anything about and wanted to see how skillful an extraterrestrial general was and what he could gain from picking his brain.

Jim walked up to the door and knocked on it, “Hey General Monkey! Are you home? I want to ask you something!”

The automatic doors opened soon after, and Spicer appeared in the doorway, still wearing his battle armour.

“Jim, what do you need?”

“No reason, just wanted to see if you can help me train. I know you and I never talked or even saw what we were made of or something you warrior race people do so I was wondering how I stacked up against you and see what I can learn from it. Seems better than looking to troll the troops.”

Spicer shrugged and put his hands on his hips.

“I will tell you the same thing I told Ovan,” he warned Jim. “My people treat training like real combat, so if you think you can handle it, I won’t stop you.” Spicer gestured down the hall, inviting Jim to lead the way.

Jim had heard about Ovan and his fight with Spicer. The very idea was interesting itself mostly since Ovan’s probably the only thing to a human with Sayian power in the group but Jim still didn’t know what to expect from a Sayian like Spicer.

The Saiyan was oozing with controlled power and it could come as a wildfire to Jim if he wasn’t careful. In the back of the Agent’s mind he already was trying to come up with scheme’s and tactics to maybe try to at least keep up with someone with that big of a gap between.

As Jim led Spicer to the training room, Jim transformed into Smiling Fortune and coated himself with an illusion of some sorts as a backup plan if he couldn’t dodge.

“Ok, General Monkey, whenever you’re ready!”

Before Spicer started attacking, the Saiyan general sauntered over to the gravity machine and removed his armour. He then pressed a few buttons on the main console and set it at 10x the gravity of Earth.

“As I told Ovan,” Spicer told the human as he stretched. “This is the gravity level of my homeworld. It might take you some time to get used to, if it doesn’t outright kill you.”

The gravity hit Jim like a hammer, already his knees were shaking from the intense gravity.

“Shit! This is something else!” He said as he struggled to stand up,”Just got to try and center myself.”

Each step Jim took he was stepping in the ocean of liquid magma. His body was burning but he finally put himself in a horse stance and focused both Ki and magic to his body. He focused his labored breaths into something that he felt he could work with but he already knew that he was immensely slowed down because of this.

Can’t use Ruyji Jingu Bang. The pole would crush me in this gravity and not to mention it isn’t worth breaking the gravity chamber. Jim thought to himself as he got in his stance and ready for combat.

Spicer nodded when he noticed that Jim wasn’t crushed under the new weight, even if he fared worse than Ovan.

“Right, then let’s get started,” the Saiyan shouted as he charged Jim at full speed and sent a punch to his sternum.

Jim felt the Saiyan’s power fluctuate with a sudden rise but his eyes barely perceived the punch. It felt like a last minute but he was able to literally flatten his body like paper and get a glancing shot from it.
However that hit alone sent Jim flying and he fell like paper itself before getting up with some struggle.

“You put a lot of your strength in that punch!” Jim said as he clutched his sternum and was breathing heavily a bit.

The Saiyan warrior wasted little time as he charged Jim again as the human struggled to rise to his feet. He grabbed Jim’s head and kneed him twice in the stomach before he let go and kicked Jim away.

“I’ve seen you training in here,” Spicer said. “I know you can fight back.”

Jim's illusion got broken, the body was broken and Jim was seen on the corner. He was finally crouched down in his monkey stance and with his hand on the ground.

“True, but I still had to gauge how serious this real combat training is taking you as well. You’re holding back for my sake and I didn’t hear you were holding back for Ovan.”

With the movement of a monkey, he pushed ki and magic into his limbs as he started to move faster than he normally didn’t expect. He rolled and used the momentum from it to leap in the air and turned it into a double flying kick against Spicer’s chest.

Spicer took the kicks in stride, even as they pushed him forward against the metal floor of the chamber, but even so, as Jim descended, Spicer grabbed his leg.

“Yes, because if I went all out, you wouldn’t survive, and training is no good if your partner is dead!” With a shout Spicer spun around and threw Jim with all his might against the wall of the chamber, and still holding onto his leg, threw him against the floor.

Jim expected this to happen. He flatten his body again against the wall. It softened the impact but Jim knew he still felt the pain and it only enhanced due to the gravity itself. Then he got himself thrown but Jim just transformed out of it. His body turned into a fly and got out of the grip and transformed back.

“Well shit, I knew I was weak but if all you can do is manhandling me then I...” his shadow split and made a double “...would feel insulted to call this training!”

The double tried to low blow Spicer as the real Jim tried to attack his head, going for the eyes itself.
“Trickery on the battlefield will only take you so far,” Spicer exclaimed as he extended his aura, sending a burst of energy against both Jims.

Both Jim’s felt the blast as one was knocked back and dissipated and the other was thrown all the way towards the other side of the room and bounced off the metal. A loud thud hit and Jim felt the full brunt of that.

“Well, glad I could at least push you to finally throw some energy out. But…” Jim was trying to stand while coughing with the gravity hitting his lungs, “... trickery was what I’m good at for a reason. But fine, no more tricks.”

Jim got in his stance again and the bracers on him started to glow. His aura started to come out and he pushed his body against the strain of gravity and went to strike Spicer in the stomach with a feint in mind.

“That’s more like it,” Spicer said as Jim’s blow hit the Saiyan in the stomach. Jim’s power level wasn’t high enough to seriously hurt the Saiyan, but it was enough for him to stagger backwards. “You rely on tricks because you lack confidence. Tricks only work if you have the confidence to fight for real!” Spicer followed up by backslapping Jim in the face. “You are an Agent of the Guardian, after all!”

The hit came blindingly fast for Jim. Getting bitch slapped by a guy like that made him twist and get thrown. It was like he got his jaw broken and that made it open and close for a few times. He struggled to get up again as the bracers started to feed him more energy but he knew he couldn’t go on like this.

“Really now, I lack confidence?” Jim asked Spicer as he tried a new stance, “Just because I’m the only one who throws tricks out there doesn’t mean I lack confidence. We have too many people on this fucking team who think punching harder and brute forcing their way to victory will help them. I just like to be the few that provide an alternative.”

Jim then came at Spicer with a cross but used his magic to fold his body and try to keep himself loose enough to throw a rapid series of punches in odd angles at the Saiyan General.

The first series of blows connected but over time, even causing the Saiyan commander to fall back, but Spicer deflected more and more until he began to send a barrage of his own jabs at his Earthling opponent, culminating in an energy blast at the self-professed superhero’s chest that would burn or even melt a lesser being.

Jim tried to connect with Spicers japs and blows but he knew just how much he was outclass in strength. His punches were accurate and straightforward, punching so hard that Jim’s loosened body had imprints of his opponents knuckles. He could feel, even with his magic, that some of his ribs might be broken from the exchange yet he had to try and fight back and counter the larger, more experienced man.

That idea ended with an energy blast to the chest that had caused Jim’s body to stretch a fair bit before it warped back onto himself. He had a burn mark on his chest that the hoodie he had was also burned before it restiched itself to repair the damages.

Jim was starting to have labored breath and signs of the struggle were upon him yet he didn’t want to give up. He knew he couldn’t just give up yet without trying to at least show some damage on this guy.

If he could make him bleed, if he could scratch him then he can show to this warrior that he has potential on this space adventure.

Gathering as much power as he can of both energy and magic, he focused as much as he could but he didn’t shout but focused on his mind. Doing what he was taught and tried to dig deeper into himself but he knew that he’s calling on the last vestiges of power.

He didn’t say anything anymore to Spicer, his mind was solely serious on trying to make Spicer bleed so he can say that there’s something to him. His double came out and he looked at his shadow as he grabbed him by the arms and twisted him a few times to throw at Spicer as he put power into his legs to push beyond what he normally does to move as fast as he can to try to punch Spicer as hard as he could in his face when he defeats the double.

Spicer grabbed the dummy Jim that was thrown at him by the skull and crushed his head as if it were a watermelon before the real warrior struck the Saiyan’s face and caused him to stagger backwards.

“Better,” he mouthed before he pointed his hand at Jim. “But this battle is over.” Spicer spent one final beam of energy at the Earthling.

Jim took the hit with full force, trying to block it with an improutu shield but it broke through fairly easily. Jim was once again thrown back back to the wall and he managed to catch himself for a few seconds before he buckled and was nearly battered by the gravity itself.

He struggled to push himself up against the pressure before he could be on his knees as his ki levels were dropping and his magic was all that was left to give him any strength. Within a few more moments he slowly but surely got to his feet but slipping a few times before had to hang on to the wall itself.

“I... give up,” He said to Spicer as he finally was able to stand on his own two feet in the torrent of pain and gravity hitting him.

Spicer gave the Earthling a nod as he crossed the room to the centre gravity machine and turned it off before he approached Jim and offered a hand.

“You did all right, for your first time against a Saiyan,” he told the human.

“I know my style of fighting ain’t yours, but I still would like to ask how I compare against the others that fought against you and try to get your input on what to improve.” Jim said as he reached for the hand.

After helping him up, Spicer patted Jim on the back as he led him out of the gravity chamber and towards the medical bay.

“Ovan is a natural talent, and the Saiyans are genetically predisposed for this,” he explained. “But you have some talent. I don’t know much about what you call magic, though. Still, we’ll make a soldier out of you.”

“Hmph, I’ll keep that in mind. My magic is more in the way of stealth and illusion. Dishonorable, but good for when you need someone to get in and get out when shit hits the fan. I’m still learning how to do the martial aspects of it but next time we do this. I will make you bleed General Monkey.”

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Collab with Anarcho and Brit
Spicer's Ship, North-East Quadrant

A few days after departure, things began to settle around the ship as Spicer's new arrivals made their at away. For the Saiyan General, however, he kept to his usual routine and could often be found by himself, when the younger warriors were not using it, training in his gravity chamber.

Danuja strode down the long hallways of the ship, the air still foreign to her. Outside of the windows was the inky blackness of space. She made it a point not to look at it for a long time. It kept her from going insane. Finding the room she was looking for, she knocked on the door to Spicer's chambers.

The sounds of someone knocking on the double-doors to the gravity room broke the Saiyan was his trance and he looked up to see Danuja standing in the window. Spicer turned the machine off and opened the doors. "Chay, I assume you're here for some training?"

"I saw that the grav room was open for once, so I figured I might as well knock and check if we could. Y'know, I know some science guys back on earth who would kill to have a peek at this. They've been trying to figure out this tech ever since they found my pod."

Spicer gestured for her to enter as he crossed the room to the centre machine. As she did, the double doors closed once more.

"Our technology hundreds of years above what I've seen the Earthlings posses." Spicer pressed a few buttons, turning the gravity to 10x Earth's. "This is the gravity level of our homeworld," he told her. "How does it feel?"

Danuja had been expecting something but the sudden change in gravity was far more than even that. The shift knocked her to her knees and then flat on her stomach. Before Spicer could say anything she managed to raise a hand and groan out "Don't change it. Just give me a second."

Pushing herself up, she found it definetly awkward to move and act in the new setting, but now that she was getting the feel for it, the increased gravity was not unbearable. "It's... strange. I don't know how much good I will be sparring in this, for today at least."

"I'm not going to go easy on you, Chay," he warned the Saiyaness as he did some stretching as she adjusted to the change in atmosphere. "Each time you step into this room with me, treat it as if you are stepping onto the field of mortal combat!" Without any other words, Spicer charged Danuja at full speed and sent a flurry of punches as the Earth Saiyan.

Danuja had to take the first few punchs but got up to speed and managed to at least get her arms in the way for the last few. Half grimacing and half grinning, Danuja said "I wouldn't expect anything else. I've had enough sitting on my ass for a while anyways."

Still getting used to the Gravity, Danuja ducked down and tried to unleash a flurry of punches into Spicer's stomach while asking "So. The monster. How would I go about learning to control it."

The elder Saiyan smirked as Danuja started to get into a battle groove and managed to find the rhythm to counter-attack. Spicer fought through her initial wave but caught her timing and sent his own blows, his fists colliding with hers.

"In each Saiyan, there are two natures," he explained amidst the din of their attacks. "You are afraid of what you are, what you can become."

Danuja waved off one of her fists and returned to the fight, dropping low again for a quick barrage before using her crouched stance to bring her leg up to try and kick Spicer. The increased gravity made it slow and clumsy but she was glad she was able to at least raise it that high in the chamber.

As she did this she continued the conversation "Scared isn't the right word. You may be a warrior but before yesterday I had gone my whole life thinking that I had never killed a soul. Then I found out that I was responsible for thousands of innocent deaths. Your morality may not cover that, but personally, I want to stop that from happening again."

As Danuja's kick connected with Spicer's leg, the veteran warrior crashed onto the metal floor of the gravity chamber, but as he did Spicer grabbed onto Danuja's ankle and tossed her into the air, followed by a succession of ki blasts.

"As a soldier, as a warrior, you cannot avoid death," Spicer growled through gritted teeth. "Even the best soldier cannot avoid innocent casualties."

Danuja felt herself go up into the air. Instead of trying to dodge or block the ki however, she let the blasts hit her, allowing her anger to well up and her ki to flare out yet again. Forming a ball of red energy in her hand, she gritted her teeth and threw it, all the while continuing "Even still, I can try to prevent them when I can. Still, I suppose I'll have to better learn to control this Ki stuff first though."

The ball hit the ground near Spicer and exploded in an array of energy that forced him to fly upwards to meet Danuja in the air, where he was sure to have a great advantage. Spicer charged her again, with a punch in her diaphragm.

"Your internal struggle isn't about good and evil," he spat. "It's about your battle to control your animal nature."

Danuja shifted in mid air, allowing the punch to connect with her shoulder rather than her throat. Using an old trick move Lex had taught her, Danu feigned a punch before Spicer could pull back his arm, and tried instead to use her now extended arm to grab him by the shoulder and force him to the ground. "Good, evil, I don't really care. Well I do. Really, I just don't want to lose control every time I see a full moon."

Again, Spicer went slamming into the ground. This time, as he got back up, he grabbed Danuja by her hair and tossed her like a rag-doll into the chamber wall before he rose to his full height and cracked his neck.

"Your fear is holding you back," Spicer barked. "If you want to have any chance of controlling Oozaru, of defeating me, you need to let go of your fear and use it."

Danuja pulled herself off the wall, everything stinging to a degree. The bastard was holding out. She knew he was. Otherwise she would be a smear on the ground. Spicer's words dug into her head. She had no fear. She didn't really have happiness anymore either. All she had was anger. Feeling that rage well back up from within her, she roared at Spicer "I told you once, I'm not afraid. But hell, if you want me to get angry, why not. Don't complain if we mess up your room though." before igniting her aura, burning read, and charging at Spicer. The room seemed much lighter now as she went to deliver two ki infused punches to the bastard's face and chest.

The two blows connected; Spicer had little reason to dodge given the gap between their power levels, even if the blows stung and forced him to stagger back. Still, a light chuckle came from the Saiyan's mouth.

"Yes, that's what I'm talking about. As a warrior you need to use your rage." Spicer grabbed Danuja's left arm and used a knifehand strike at her elbow. As Spicer let go, he sent another jab into Danuja's sternum.

Danu took the hits, letting the pain feed her rage. Her aura growing hotter, she made a move to grab Spicer by the shoulder and try to land a flurry of uppercuts into his stomach. Her rage was growing, and she got lost within the ki torrent unleashed from within her body, her mind forgetting how to speak as it tried to continue in it's one goal: continue to fight

Spicer staggered backwards, letting the Saiyaness pound on him. He had to hand it to her; despite the pain and punishment she was not relenting, and he appreciated that. However, he was here to teach a lesson.

"Using your aggression is not the same as attacking blindly," he commented between blows, until he finally grabbed Danuja's fist and began to crush it. "A Saiyan uses her head as well as her heart." Spicer continued by kneeing her in the stomach, and coming down on her shoulder with his elbow.

"Let's see the beast."

Danuja gave a yell in response, her ki flaring up in preparation, before, as it always did when she was nearing the point of properly channeling her rage, it seemed to short something in her head. The Saiyaness crumbled into a bloody heap, the damage she had taken in the brief but punishing fight evident.

Spicer let out a sigh and walked over to the central machine and turned it off. As the gravity returned to normal, relative to the Earthling, Spicer approached and noticed that their battle had taken too much out of the inexperienced Saiyan. Spicer gently lifted her off the ground and took her unconscious form to the medical bay.

Sometime later, Spicer's ship

Danuja sat in her room, playing around with the futuristic desk within it. She never was a studious type, but when a topic interested her, she dove into it. And nothing interested her more than her new found heritage. Whenever she wasn't having her life beat out of her inch by inch in the grac chamber, she was delving deep into Saiyan history, culture, and ideas. It was one of violence, slaughter, and misery, but also one of glory, honor, and triumph. Hers were a dangerous, feared people, but also a courageous and respected race. It was a contradiction on top of a paradox sometimes to try and understand it, given how utterly, well, alien it was to the ideas and culture she had been raised with.

Finishing a record on the great duel that had brought about the second Saiyan dynasty, Danuja began trawling through the archives to see if she could find something interesting she hadn't read before. Stopping for a moment, a thought breached her conciousness. She asked to the AI within the desk "Enlinus, are you able to do DNA scans and compare them to the archives?"

"Affirmative."

"All right then, where do I input a sample." A small tray with what Danuja vaguely recognized as a petrie dish popped out. Removing the lid and spitting into it, Danuja inserted it back into the tray and pushed it back into the computer.

"Analysing... sequencing... uploading... scanning for matches... Probable parental pair found with 99% certainty, history and dna match positive."

"Display and read please."

"Maternal match: Saiyaness Arsle, warrior nobility. Noted military career including several solo planetary conquests, several awards and a high PTO rank. Married Saiyan Prince Scall on the eve of his coronation. Last seen aboard Scall's ship when he ordered and caused the glassing of Sadala."

"Are... are you saying I'm a fucking princess?"

"Negative. Paternal match does not correlate with King Scall. Scanning... retrieving files... ERROR."

"Error, what the fuck do you mean error?"

"General Spicer lacks PTO Authorization to open the files of Saiyan#04221870. Files are designated Code Black, highest clearance level on orders of codename Ozaru."

"Can you access the files of Codename Ozaru?"

"Affirmative, retireving. Ozaru: three results. Would you like to retrieve category: SAIYAN MYTH, PTO HIGH GENERAL OZARU, PROJECT OZARU. Warning, Project Ozaru files are designated Code Black, unable to retrieve."

"Access High General Ozaru."

"Accessing. Retrieving. High General Ozaru, or King Scall. Last King of the Saiyans, responsible for the glassing of Sadala. Last seen on Planet Celi#45789, on the day of the murder of PTO Advisor Prince Celi."

Danuja leaned back in her chair. This just got complicated. Something was off about this whole thing. She got up from her chair to go and see Spicer, but something stopped her. If Spicer wasn't cleared to see these things, then someone didn't want people of his rank seeing them. And if there was one thing Danu didn't want to do before she got the lay of the land in this new world, it was piss off someone higher up in it. These questions would have to wait for Glacia... whenever they met.

Planet Kalt, South West Quadrant

The guardian quivered in fear. His planet had always been loyal to the PTO Emperors and steadfast in their sole duty, protect the wealth of the PTO. Only the Emperor and his men had the authority to set foot on the Planet's surface, and the planet bore whatever the current Emperor's name was at any given time. For a hundred generations the guardian corp of the world had served in their duties. And now, as the last of their race still standing, the Guardian would have to live with his race's failure.

Several Saiyans stood in the room, though their armor was non standard from the PTO. Jet black in it's coloring, with red accents, it also covered their entire body except for their heads and their tails. A single symbol adorned their breasts. They had been standing their for what seemed like hours. Finally, a new figure appeared. A tall saiyan sporting a beard entered the room, his very presence seemingly causing a disturbance in the rooms energy. He smirked as he looked down on the guardian and said "I think you know why we are here."

The Guardian looked up and saw past the beard to a face reviled throughout the PTO, one given a high rank simply to get him to go away. "Well then, the king without a planet has returned. I can't say that you picked a good time to come back though."

"You're lucky that we need you, otherwise I would kill your for that injury. Now I'm going to ask again, where is the Jewel?!"

"You're too late. We sent it to Lady Floe little over a week ago. Kalt may not have designated her his heir, but as the strongest contender it falls to her."

The King was about to respond before a deep laugh could be heard. A shadowy figure clad in a dark red cloak that obscured his body and head entered the room. Though the body and even the race of the new arrival were obscured, the power that emenated from them dwarfed even the King. It made the other saiyans quiver in it's presence and even the king appeared to grow slightly unsettled. The figure said in a voice that hovered on the lower pitches like a song that could just be heard "Dear guardian, you must excuse my amusement, but did you just say that Floe was the strongest contender in this war? Did you hear that Scall? This will be even easier than we thought."

The King grimaced a little and said "My lord, must you really-"

"Use that name. Yes. I refuse to call you by that stupid monkey god name your followers have given you. Now you, Guardian. The Jewel is of little consequence at the moment, as I can pay my dearest cousin a visit whenever I desire. There's another treasure here that I want, one that Uncle dearest kept even more secret than the source of my family's power."

The Guardian was a decent fighter and a good leader. He had spent years learning the ins and outs of the planet sized treasure horde he had guarded. But he had never felt true fear before. And in that moment, in the presence of a force he could not identify but never the less could feel a power far greater than any he recognized, he slipped. His eyes darted across the room to a small nook in the cave they were currently occupying. The figure gave a chuckle at this and walked over to it. Pressing in on a crystal it appeared to find curious, a small alcove opened up, showering the red cloak in a dull orange light. The figure reached in and removed whatever was in the alcove before saying to the King "He has served his purpose, you may do what you wish with him." before departing the room.

The last thing the Guardian saw was the Saiyan king cracking his knuckles with a look of glee upon his face.
Last edited by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse