NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball: Untold OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:41 am

Naval Monte wrote:Also her revive and maybe more details about who she was before her powers awaken and how they awakened precisely.

The bio's a bit more fleshed out now, with some more detail on things.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account Astholm.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:42 am

West Bromwich Holme wrote:Does an alternate timeline count as an Earth? (sort of like how Future Trunks is from one, and there were two of him at the end of the Future Trunks Arc).

As for the app:

NS Name: West Bromwich Holme
Character Name: Janelle Verreault
Character Race: Human (enhanced)
Appearance: (Either picture or description) (Image) (except imagine her older, and with ginger hair)
Build: (Height and Weight, plus anything not in a picture appearance) 6"2, 13 stone

Bio: Janelle Verreault is a French-Canadian of American, Indian and Swedish descent from Markham, Ontario; at the age of 14 she discovered she had enhanced superpowers, but it took her until she was 25 to learn their full potential.

Her parents were loving but also encouraged her to be herself; they were hippies-turned-leaders who were middle-class. Her mother Alison has Indo-Swedish heritage, while her father John is of Franco-Canadian and American descent, being from Sarnia.

She was from a family of humans with enhanced powers; her father had flexible strength he could turn on and off at will (and size-shifting between bulky and lean); her mother had voice-switching powers (only in female voices), athletic speed and shapeshifting ability, into any of thirty-six different forms; she could mode-lock if she needed to. Her mother was a vigilante/superhero and would help who she could under a superhero/vigilante identity - one of the 36 forms, and had been near the Ox-King's kingdom in Fire Mountain; for her, travel was one thing she loved.

Janelle has an older sister, Julia-Anne, who is 38, and a half-sister, Karolina (Karo, Kazza) who is 29, and considers them her best friends.
Both her sisters have enhanced abilities; Julia-Anne's are similar to her mother's, but she also has the ability to float and can throw a powerful blue attack that looks like the Spirit Bomb but is quite different; she also has Absolute Lightning, and an Anti-Ageing Attack.
Karolina is highly powerful but little is known about her abilities; incidentally, she looks identical to Bulma, near-identical, but speaks with an Albertan accent.

Janelle is very feminine in dress and behavior; this trait is also seen in her two other sisters as well, and in their mother.

She became immune to magic aged 15, when a magic-user who was fighting a battle in a field accidentally hit her with a powerful beam that would supposedly turn her into a demon... but it did nothing. Janelle was a 15-year-old who was helping a friend on a farm for some cash, and the battle just happened to take place by it.

Janelle "died" aged 19, when she was run down by a car, and pedestrians ran to see if she was all right, but she was declared dead, only for her to suddenly come back to life in a fugue state and be taken to a police station; it took 48 hours before she had fully recovered. People accused her of being a fraud and a hoax, but she said there was proof her abilities were real, and it took a news report to prove it, with her "dying" again on live television, in a documentary made when she was 22, "The Woman Who Lived, Died and Revived", proving the hoax.

Janelle learnt about time travel from her older sister Julia-Anne, and decided to try it, but unintentionally found herself in this timeline as she hadn't fully figured out the potential of time travel; now she needs to find a way to return. Unlike Julia, Janelle is no expert at time travel.

Strengths: Janelle is kind, loving, caring and helpful; knows a lot about cookery and is good with fixing cars, mechanical things and is athletic; hedonistic (will go to any lengths to acquire things for people); she's essentially the fixer of the group. As a fixer, this makes her fairly practical. Has moral lines she won't cross.
Weaknesses: Although an enhanced human and able to be revived, upon being revived from the dead, she is in a fugue state for 24-48 hours, and it takes salty-flavored food to recover her memories.

Most magic will not have much effect on her; shapeshifting magic does not work on her, and she survives frost with ease in her 20ft form, any magic involving ice as weapon unresponsive for her. She cannot be killed by magic; she will technically die, but be revived and go into fugue for 24-48 hours. She's essentially an enhanced human who

Not able to be compelled by voice (strong personality) and demonic influences do not work on her.

Janelle is either too paranoid or too trusting, but largely falls into the first category around many people; is sometimes too overzealous and unintentionally causes conflict; over-apologetic; has tendency to shift into 20ft form to resolve fighting. Has moral lines she won't cross.

One flaw of being in her 20ft form is it's like a split personality; except not all memories carry across.

IN her other forms, although powerful, it can feel taxing to her, even though she enjoys using them.
Power Level: (Up to 2,000 as of RP Start) To be determined - needs some help with this
Abilities: (Non-standard stuff to DBZ, such as magic, any racial traits, etc.) She has near-genius intellect and can focus on one topic area well, not just her special interest (it is ambiguous if she does have Asperger's Syndrome, but I'll leave it to you to decide).

Janelle has the ability to shapeshift between her regular 6"2 self and her 20-ft gigantic self (violation of Square/Cube Law, but this is DBZ). In her 20ft form, she's dressed in blue-white-and-black and has ice blue hair with ginger streaks.
Techniques: (Their specific attacks and styles) In her 20ft form, she can use a booming, deafening voice, which sounds feminine but shrill; this is only used in extreme circumstances. In this form, she can also run quite quickly, but this form is slow compared to some larger beings. As such, her 20ft form is a de facto split personality.

She also has two other forms, a half-size version of her 20ft form, and a 60ft gigantic form which can only last for unspecified number of hours; is much slower to use, but this form wears all black, and her face changes to resemble that of Bulma (slightly); although with ginger hair, whatever form she takes, the ginger hair remains.

She can be killed many times, bur will always be revived from the dead, but remains in fugue state for 24-48 hrs afterward.
Theme Song: (OPTIONAL)
App Code: DONOTDELETE123

Hi, I'm Brit, the OP. First of all, I wanted to say welcome aboard, we are always happy to see new faces. The current arc is actually a great place to jump in for a variety of reasons.

I highly suggest you join the Discord Server, as we have a lot of lore information regarding the differences (of which there are many) between our universe and the normal DB universe, including a reworked magic system and lots of fun new aliens and other business.

As for your app in its current form, I have concerns. First, there is no way Janelle could be from the "normal" Dragon Ball timeline nor could she be a time traveller or dimension hopper for a few reasons. Second, her move set is rather broken, especially her magic immunity and her revive ability, both of which basically makes her unbeatable. I will be happy to work with you to rework the app or any other business to accommodate you, though.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:47 am

Britanania wrote:Hi, I'm Brit, the OP. First of all, I wanted to say welcome aboard, we are always happy to see new faces. The current arc is actually a great place to jump in for a variety of reasons.

I highly suggest you join the Discord Server, as we have a lot of lore information regarding the differences (of which there are many) between our universe and the normal DB universe, including a reworked magic system and lots of fun new aliens and other business.

As for your app in its current form, I have concerns. First, there is no way Janelle could be from the "normal" Dragon Ball timeline nor could she be a time traveller or dimension hopper for a few reasons. Second, her move set is rather broken, especially her magic immunity and her revive ability, both of which basically makes her unbeatable. I will be happy to work with you to rework the app or any other business to accommodate you, though.

Thank you. I am a fan of the Dragon Ball franchise, only just got back into it as of 2014; anyway, sorry for the mistakes with the app.

In terms of background, is her being Canadian etc. OK? I can remove the time travel-related things so it makes sense with the canon.

I'm aware this is a very different continuity to mainline Dragon Ball, and I guess I took it a bit too far with mixing abilities; I had not intended to make her unbeatable, only unique.

How could I improve her move set?

I'm not on Discord, and I've just re-read the basic storyline, so now I just need to make things fit in with it; I'd appreciate any help to make it fit!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:50 am

West Bromwich Holme wrote:
Britanania wrote:Hi, I'm Brit, the OP. First of all, I wanted to say welcome aboard, we are always happy to see new faces. The current arc is actually a great place to jump in for a variety of reasons.

Thank you. I am a fan of the Dragon Ball franchise, only just got back into it as of 2014; anyway, sorry for the mistakes with the app.

In terms of background, is her being Canadian etc. OK? I can remove the time travel-related things so it makes sense with the canon.

I'm aware this is a very different continuity to mainline Dragon Ball, and I guess I took it a bit too far with mixing abilities; I had not intended to make her unbeatable, only unique.

How could I improve her move set?

I'm not on Discord, and I've just re-read the basic storyline, so now I just need to make things fit in with it; I'd appreciate any help to make it fit!

We are using the standard map of Dragon Ball Earth, so her being Canadian wouldn't really make sense, although being culturally Canadian is fine (there are Native Americans in Dragon ball, after all)

Just remove her magic immunity and the power to revive from death and we should be good move set wise. She can have some light magic abilities, too. If you have any questions regarding Magic, ask Naval Monte (whom you were speaking with before) on that front as he made a lot of the new magic lore, and if you have general lore questions feel free to message me. I am sure we can work something out :)
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:03 am

Britanania wrote:We are using the standard map of Dragon Ball Earth, so her being Canadian wouldn't really make sense, although being culturally Canadian is fine (there are Native Americans in Dragon ball, after all)

Just remove her magic immunity and the power to revive from death and we should be good move set wise. She can have some light magic abilities, too. If you have any questions regarding Magic, ask Naval Monte (whom you were speaking with before) on that front as he made a lot of the new magic lore, and if you have general lore questions feel free to message me. I am sure we can work something out :)

I will make her culturally Canadian, since you said that's OK; in terms of skill set, is the size-shifting and split personality a good thing to have, and as for character weaknesses in terms of personality, how to fix those?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Britanania wrote:We are using the standard map of Dragon Ball Earth, so her being Canadian wouldn't really make sense, although being culturally Canadian is fine (there are Native Americans in Dragon ball, after all)

I will make her culturally Canadian, since you said that's OK; in terms of skill set, is the size-shifting and split personality a good thing to have, and as for character weaknesses in terms of personality, how to fix those?

The split personality is fine, kinda reminds me of Launch and I have a soft spot for her. As for the size-shifting, yeah, that's a pretty cool power I think, and it should go without saying that when she gets bigger there's a power multiplier attached?

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Britanania wrote:The split personality is fine, kinda reminds me of Launch and I have a soft spot for her. As for the size-shifting, yeah, that's a pretty cool power I think, and it should go without saying that when she gets bigger there's a power multiplier attached?

Yes; power multiplier and split personality; going from 6 ft tall, to 20 ft tall (4 x her normal size), to 50 ft (8 times her normal size), without making her unbeatable? Each iteration has a different-colored outfit, but the voice does not change.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Britanania wrote:The split personality is fine, kinda reminds me of Launch and I have a soft spot for her. As for the size-shifting, yeah, that's a pretty cool power I think, and it should go without saying that when she gets bigger there's a power multiplier attached?

Yes; power multiplier and split personality; going from 6 ft tall, to 20 ft tall (4 x her normal size), to 50 ft (8 times her normal size), without making her unbeatable? Each iteration has a different-colored outfit, but the voice does not change.

Yeah that should work.

West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Resubmitted application:

Appearance: (Either picture or description) Image (except imagine her older, and with ginger hair)
Build: (Height and Weight, plus anything not in a picture appearance) 6"2, 13 stone

Bio: Janelle Verreault is of American, Indian, Swedish and French-Canadian descent; at the age of 14 she discovered she had enhanced superpowers, but it took her until she was 25 to learn their full potential.

Her parents were loving but also encouraged her to be herself; they were hippies-turned-leaders who were middle-class. Her mother Alison has Indo-Swedish heritage, while her father John is of Franco-Canadian and American descent.

She was from a family of humans with enhanced powers; her father had flexible strength he could turn on and off at will (and size-shifting between bulky and lean); her mother had voice-switching powers (only in female voices), athletic speed and shapeshifting ability, into any of thirty-six different forms; she could mode-lock if she needed to. Her mother was a vigilante/superhero and would help who she could under a superhero/vigilante identity - one of the 36 forms, and had been near the Ox-King's kingdom in Fire Mountain; for her, travel was one thing she loved.

Janelle has an older sister, Julia-Anne, who is 38, and a half-sister, Karolina (Karo, Kazza) who is 29, and considers them her best friends.
Both her sisters have enhanced abilities; Julia-Anne's are similar to her mother's, but she also has the ability to float and can throw a powerful blue attack that looks like the Spirit Bomb but is quite different; she also has Absolute Lightning, and an Anti-Ageing Attack.
Karolina is highly powerful but little is known about her abilities; incidentally, she looks identical to Bulma, near-identical, but speaks with an Albertan accent.

Janelle is very feminine in dress and behavior; this trait is also seen in her two other sisters as well, and in their mother.

Strengths: Janelle is kind, loving, caring and helpful; knows a lot about cookery and is good with fixing cars, mechanical things and is athletic; hedonistic (will go to any lengths to acquire things for people); she's essentially the fixer of the group. As a fixer, this makes her fairly practical. Has moral lines she won't cross. Strong-minded.
Weaknesses: Strong-minded. Janelle is either too paranoid or too trusting, but largely falls into the first category around many people; is sometimes too overzealous and unintentionally causes conflict; over-apologetic; has tendency to shift into 20ft form to resolve fighting. Has moral lines she won't cross.

One flaw of being in her 20ft form is it's like a split personality; except not all memories carry across.

IN her other forms, although powerful, it can feel taxing to her, even though she enjoys using them.
Power Level: (Up to 2,000 as of RP Start) To be determined - needs some help with this
Abilities: (Non-standard stuff to DBZ, such as magic, any racial traits, etc.) She has near-genius intellect and can focus on one topic area well, not just her special interest (it is ambiguous if she does have Asperger's Syndrome, but I'll leave it to you to decide).

Janelle has the ability to shapeshift between her regular 6"2 self and her 20-ft gigantic self (violation of Square/Cube Law, but this is DBZ). In her 20ft form, she's dressed in blue-white-and-black and has ice blue hair with ginger streaks.
Techniques: (Their specific attacks and styles) In her 20ft form, she can use a booming, deafening voice, which sounds feminine but shrill; this is only used in extreme circumstances. In this form, she can also run quite quickly, but this form is slow compared to some larger beings. As such, her 20ft form is a de facto split personality.

She also has two other forms, a half-size version of her 20ft form, and a 60ft gigantic form which can only last for unspecified number of hours; is much slower to use, but this form wears all black, and her face changes to resemble that of Bulma (slightly); although with ginger hair, whatever form she takes, the ginger hair remains.

She can make people as large a size as her, but there's a limit on how long it lasts (varies depending on age, race) and will cause them to have a split personality temporarily; this will wear off adter an indeterminate period of time. Unlike Janelle, they cannot switch between normal and large size, it wears off in its own time.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:03 pm

West Bromwich Holme wrote:Resubmitted application:

Appearance: (Either picture or description) (Image) (except imagine her older, and with ginger hair)

Bio: Janelle Verreault is of American, Indian, Swedish and French-Canadian descent; at the age of 14 she discovered she had enhanced superpowers, but it took her until she was 25 to learn their full potential.

Her parents were loving but also encouraged her to be herself; they were hippies-turned-leaders who were middle-class. Her mother Alison has Indo-Swedish heritage, while her father John is of Franco-Canadian and American descent.

Strengths: Janelle is kind, loving, caring and helpful; knows a lot about cookery and is good with fixing cars, mechanical things and is athletic; hedonistic (will go to any lengths to acquire things for people); she's essentially the fixer of the group. As a fixer, this makes her fairly practical. Has moral lines she won't cross. Strong-minded.
Weaknesses: Strong-minded. Janelle is either too paranoid or too trusting, but largely falls into the first category around many people; is sometimes too overzealous and unintentionally causes conflict; over-apologetic; has tendency to shift into 20ft form to resolve fighting. Has moral lines she won't cross.

She can make people as large a size as her, but there's a limit on how long it lasts (varies depending on age, race) and will cause them to have a split personality temporarily; this will wear off adter an indeterminate period of time. Unlike Janelle, they cannot switch between normal and large size, it wears off in its own time.

Aight, looking better. We can take the specific stuff to DMs, if you prefer, regarding her bio and how she fits into this version of canon.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:55 am

NS Name: Turkducken
Character Name: Zhuan Ru "The Indomitable", Emperor of the Outer World, the Black Blade of Yggdrisil
Character Race: Formerly Human, Currently Undead Lich
Age: Physically around 600 years old, but with how much he's traveled between dimensions and the fluctuations of time, millennia conservatively
Appearance: see image
Build: 10 ft 2 inches, 200 pounds of bone, cloth, and metal

Bio:
Zhuan Ru was porn a peasant in the Eastern Kingdom some six hundred Earth years ago. Sold as a child to the powerful demon hunter and warlock Zhong Kui. He would serve a slave under the mage for decades, learning the mystic arts when his master found his curiosity irrepressible. In time Zhuan Ru would find himself serving alongside his Master, as a freed and learned man, in the palace halls of the Great Eastern Kingdom. He and his master would travel the World Tree and beyond, researching the dark arts and the life beyond the one existing in the material world. It was on these expeditions into the nine realms and Maikai that Zhuan Ru discovered the multi-faceted nature of Demons and the Makyans. His Master had always destroyed whatever 'demonic forces' they encountered, and learning that these entities and creatures were just as capable of good and evil as any, human was an awakening. This sparked a renewed interest in the 'forbidden', and he began to study necromancy, without his Master's knowledge or permission.

Whether his Master learned of his secret studies, or the contradictions of living a secret life unraveled over time, his Master would eventually confront him over these studies. An argument was had, tempers ran hot, and ultimately that led to them trading blows. Zhuan Ru fought for his life against his Master, and through much internal and external suffering, was able to overpower his former Master. A flash of violence and revenge flew through his head at his defeated Master, but ultimately he denied to be overtaken by such emotions. Instead he left the Eastern Kingdom for the Southern. Never to see his Master again.

His exploits under the legendary Demon Hunter attracted the attention of the Warlords and Nobility of the Southern Kingdom, and Zhuan Ru found himself again in the palaces of Kings. It is here, in the Hall of the powerful Urameshi Clan, that his broken heart would find love. Tamiko Urameshi, the firstborn daughter of the then head of the Urameshi Clan, was a beautiful and intelligent woman. Zhuan Ru fell head over heels for at first sight. Captured by love at first sight Zhuan Ru presumptuously approached her Father for his blessing and favor. The Urameshi Chief, with no intention of even entertaining such a proposal with a commoner with no land or claim, had the man imprisoned and was sentenced to Death for insulting the sovereign clan. It was only by Tamiko's urgent demands that Zhuan Ru was showed a pittance of mercy. Spared from immediate execution and instead sentenced to 'earn' his forgiveness to the Urameshi Clan. He would be tasked with upholding a tenet of the Southern Kingdom's Warrior Class, that of Duty and Loyalty. His punishment would be to protect the innocent, for all time. In a cruel and mocking punishment he was never meant to complete. In a moment of unknown intentions and feelings, Tamiko would bestow him his blade. A legendary craftsmanship black Katana named Shūsui. Whether she did it from some unknown feelings of pity, love, or shame is unknown.

Zhuan Ru would realize the full extent of his punishment when he was summoned to the throne of the Southern King. A month after his proposed punishment the Urameshi Clan was tired of his service, and with the assistance and knowledge of his former master, a surprise was waiting for him. His former master had informed the nobles of the Southern Kingdom of his practice of Necromancy, and with the added fear of his newly revealed powers, mobilized quickly against him. A trap was set, as he would be summoned to continue his duties for the Southern King, and his former Master would use the powerful sealing technique of Evil Containment to throw Zhuan Ru's whole being into Maikai. He was lost in the demon world, unable to return as his former Master used his very life force to seal him away to Maikai. Zhuan Ru was broken by the total betrayal and humiliation. Clinging desperately to both the unspoken promise of Shūsui and the oath he was forced to take. He began protecting the innocent demons and Makyans of Maikai. Waiting for the day when either his former master died or broke the sealing technique.

But time passes differently between the dimensions. The physical world is a sort of constant in the flow of time, who's effects pull and push on time in the dimensions around it. A hundred years passed for Zhuan Ru, and it still wasn't enough. Desperate and determined, he preformed the ultimate act of Necromancy, signing away his immortal soul to the Golden Dragon he swore himself to return and redeem himself for the sake of the oath and Tamiko's silent promise. Thousands of years would pass, his memories fading and person unrecognizable. At some point he had stopped using his name, and at some point after that he forgot what it even was. Zhuan was no more, and only "The Indomitable" remained. Zhong Kui, his former master, would live another one hundred and fifty years of mortal life. Thousands of years had passed in Maikai, his pupil disappeared completely, and eventually the Indomitable would rediscover the other realms.

In the time since, he has intervened in the affairs of other realms, still inexplicably sworn to an oath he can't recall. The Indomitable protects his so called 'subjects' with powerful devotion, and some have taken to his protection with religious fervent. Needing the occasional sacrifice to maintain his powers and unnatural life, followers, supporters, and those desperate for his protection scramble to live in his self-proclaimed region of Maikai. Dubbing this Outer World, and himself the Emperor, he has collected willful protectors of his Soul and an eager source of sacrifices. The void black tower at the center of the fortified castle-city is said to house his soul, but only the Indomitable knows the location of his power, and he plans to keep it that way.
Strengths:
Mastery over Death: Lichdom is the ability to die while retaining both a soul and mind. While the Soul is sealed with runes in an item, structure, or other such thing. The mind remains in the body. Time is irrelevant to the ambition, hopes, and dreams of the Undead; but to what end? Those are mortal emotions and desires and eventually run cheap in the immortal mind.
Weaknesses:
The Soul: The Indomitable's Soul is stored inside of an unknown item, in an unknown, but presumably safe location. Destruction of this totem would destroy his Undeath immediately.
Physically Frail: The Indomitable's body is just mortal bone, when broken he can regenerate tissue as needed, but this is limited by his reserves of Necromantic Energy. When this is exhausted, the damage becomes real.
Power Level: 350,000,000
Abilities:
-Shūsui (The Autumn Waters): A powerful black katana. Legendary among its craftsmanship. It has been magically enhanced to be proportionate to its user's size. Currently at 121 cm or 47 inches long.
-The Gift of Undeath: The Indomitable has sold his immortal soul to the Golden Dragon. His physical form will never succumb to the sands of time, and boasts a powerful regenerative ability. At the cost of any ability to wield other types of magic, his proficiency and power of necromancy and necromantic arts have been heightened beyond that of mortal mages.
-The Curse of the Immortal: While his physical body will never fade. The Indomitable's mind and personality have been fractured by millenia of unnatural life. His mortal name has become meaningless, and the purpose of his immortality has faded into the recesses of his mind. Desperately he clings to actions and meager personal belongings that still feel a shaded sort of meaningful. Eventually this too will fade, and all that will be left is his indomitable will.
Techniques:
-Fujimi No Ryū "Invulnerable Style": The Indomitable wields his blade, Shusui, masterfully. Hundreds of years of experience and combat are behind his movements. The Indomitable doesn't raise his sword for every opponent, but when it leaves its sheath it is with a sole killing intent. His attacks strike to kill, and nothing less than the quick death of his opponent will sheath his blade again. Outside of swordplay, the Indomitable is bolstered by admirable hand to hand combat and his own powerful Necromancy. However, the self proclaimed Emperor is the last to the fight. The Indomitable will never sully his hands with combat without his opponent fighting through a considerable army of the raised dead.
-Soul Solid: Imbuing his blade with Necromantic Energy, the deadly chill of the Underworld is imbued within.
-
-Dark Chantings: Y'hah, nglui lw'nafh ph'grah'n orr'eagl ilyaa y-sgn'wahl gotha, orr'e y'hah nglui uaaahyar k'yarnak. Navulgtlagln uh'eog shagg lw'nafh syha'h hlirghyar gebyar, h'shogg kn'a nglui nnnllll stell'bsna ngluioth!
-Toll the Dead: Raising an accusatory finger, Necromantic Energy is unleashed upon a target within eyesight. The target's physical form is immediately stricken with rot. Weaker enemies can be killed outright, while stronger enemies can resist the bulk of the effect. Leaving them with a stab of icy cold fear in their heart and hair standing on end.
-The Icy Grip of Death: To have the Indomitable touch you is to have Death itself embrace you. The Indomitable's grip causes immediate rot and decay. Not many mortals can survive such an attack.
-Serve me my Minions!: Opening a portal\s, the Indomitable summons the Undead serving under him.
-Gashadokuro: Summoning larger minions comprised of the multitudinous dead under the Indomitable's command.
-Raise the Dead: A battlefield littered with corpses only increases the Indomitable's chances of winning. What is dead may never die.
Theme Song
Last edited by Turkducken on Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:13 pm

Turkducken wrote:
NS Name: Turkducken
Character Name: Zhuan Ru "The Indomitable", Emperor of the Outer World, the Black Blade of Yggdrisil
Character Race: Formerly Human, Currently Undead Lich
Age: Physically around 600 years old, but with how much he's traveled between dimensions and the fluctuations of time, millennia conservatively
Appearance: see image
Build: 10 ft 2 inches, 200 pounds of bone, cloth, and metal

Bio:
Zhuan Ru was porn a peasant in the Eastern Kingdom some six hundred Earth years ago. Sold as a child to the powerful demon hunter and warlock Zhong Kui. He would serve a slave under the mage for decades, learning the mystic arts when his master found his curiosity irrepressible. In time Zhuan Ru would find himself serving alongside his Master, as a freed and learned man, in the palace halls of the Great Eastern Kingdom. He and his master would travel the World Tree and beyond, researching the dark arts and the life beyond the one existing in the material world. It was on these expeditions into the nine realms and Maikai that Zhuan Ru discovered the multi-faceted nature of Demons and the Makyans. His Master had always destroyed whatever 'demonic forces' they encountered, and learning that these entities and creatures were just as capable of good and evil as any, human was an awakening. This sparked a renewed interest in the 'forbidden', and he began to study necromancy, without his Master's knowledge or permission.

Whether his Master learned of his secret studies, or the contradictions of living a secret life unraveled over time, his Master would eventually confront him over these studies. An argument was had, tempers ran hot, and ultimately that led to them trading blows. Zhuan Ru fought for his life against his Master, and through much internal and external suffering, was able to overpower his former Master. A flash of violence and revenge flew through his head at his defeated Master, but ultimately he denied to be overtaken by such emotions. Instead he left the Eastern Kingdom for the Southern. Never to see his Master again.

His exploits under the legendary Demon Hunter attracted the attention of the Warlords and Nobility of the Southern Kingdom, and Zhuan Ru found himself again in the palaces of Kings. It is here, in the Hall of the powerful Urameshi Clan, that his broken heart would find love. Tamiko Urameshi, the firstborn daughter of the then head of the Urameshi Clan, was a beautiful and intelligent woman. Zhuan Ru fell head over heels for at first sight. Captured by love at first sight Zhuan Ru presumptuously approached her Father for his blessing and favor. The Urameshi Chief, with no intention of even entertaining such a proposal with a commoner with no land or claim, had the man imprisoned and was sentenced to Death for insulting the sovereign clan. It was only by Tamiko's urgent demands that Zhuan Ru was showed a pittance of mercy. Spared from immediate execution and instead sentenced to 'earn' his forgiveness to the Urameshi Clan. He would be tasked with upholding a tenet of the Southern Kingdom's Warrior Class, that of Duty and Loyalty. His punishment would be to protect the innocent, for all time. In a cruel and mocking punishment he was never meant to complete. In a moment of unknown intentions and feelings, Tamiko would bestow him his blade. A legendary craftsmanship black Katana named Shūsui. Whether she did it from some unknown feelings of pity, love, or shame is unknown.

Zhuan Ru would realize the full extent of his punishment when he was summoned to the throne of the Southern King. A month after his proposed punishment the Urameshi Clan was tired of his service, and with the assistance and knowledge of his former master, a surprise was waiting for him. His former master had informed the nobles of the Southern Kingdom of his practice of Necromancy, and with the added fear of his newly revealed powers, mobilized quickly against him. A trap was set, as he would be summoned to continue his duties for the Southern King, and his former Master would use the powerful sealing technique of Evil Containment to throw Zhuan Ru's whole being into Maikai. He was lost in the demon world, unable to return as his former Master used his very life force to seal him away to Maikai. Zhuan Ru was broken by the total betrayal and humiliation. Clinging desperately to both the unspoken promise of Shūsui and the oath he was forced to take. He began protecting the innocent demons and Makyans of Maikai. Waiting for the day when either his former master died or broke the sealing technique.

But time passes differently between the dimensions. The physical world is a sort of constant in the flow of time, who's effects pull and push on time in the dimensions around it. A hundred years passed for Zhuan Ru, and it still wasn't enough. Desperate and determined, he preformed the ultimate act of Necromancy, signing away his immortal soul to the Golden Dragon he swore himself to return and redeem himself for the sake of the oath and Tamiko's silent promise. Thousands of years would pass, his memories fading and person unrecognizable. At some point he had stopped using his name, and at some point after that he forgot what it even was. Zhuan was no more, and only "The Indomitable" remained. Zhong Kui, his former master, would live another one hundred and fifty years of mortal life. Thousands of years had passed in Maikai, his pupil disappeared completely, and eventually the Indomitable would rediscover the other realms.

In the time since, he has intervened in the affairs of other realms, still inexplicably sworn to an oath he can't recall. The Indomitable protects his so called 'subjects' with powerful devotion, and some have taken to his protection with religious fervent. Needing the occasional sacrifice to maintain his powers and unnatural life, followers, supporters, and those desperate for his protection scramble to live in his self-proclaimed region of Maikai. Dubbing this Outer World, and himself the Emperor, he has collected willful protectors of his Soul and an eager source of sacrifices. The void black tower at the center of the fortified castle-city is said to house his soul, but only the Indomitable knows the location of his power, and he plans to keep it that way.
Strengths:
Mastery over Death: Lichdom is the ability to die while retaining both a soul and mind. While the Soul is sealed with runes in an item, structure, or other such thing. The mind remains in the body. Time is irrelevant to the ambition, hopes, and dreams of the Undead; but to what end? Those are mortal emotions and desires and eventually run cheap in the immortal mind.
Weaknesses:
The Soul: The Indomitable's Soul is stored inside of an unknown item, in an unknown, but presumably safe location. Destruction of this totem would destroy his Undeath immediately.
Power Level: 350,000,000
Abilities:
-Shūsui (The Autumn Waters): A powerful black katana. Legendary among its craftsmanship. It has been magically enhanced to be proportionate to its user's size. Currently at 121 cm or 47 inches long.
-The Gift of Undeath: The Indomitable has sold his immortal soul to the Golden Dragon. His physical form will never succumb to the sands of time, and boasts a powerful regenerative ability. At the cost of any ability to wield other types of magic, his proficiency and power of necromancy and necromantic arts have been heightened beyond that of mortal mages.
-The Curse of the Immortal: While his physical body will never fade. The Indomitable's mind and personality have been fractured by millenia of unnatural life. His mortal name has become meaningless, and the purpose of his immortality has faded into the recesses of his mind. Desperately he clings to actions and meager personal belongings that still feel a shaded sort of meaningful. Eventually this too will fade, and all that will be left is his indomitable will.
Techniques:
-Fujimi No Ryū "Invulnerable Style": The Indomitable wields his blade Shusui masterfully. Hundreds of years of experience and combat are behind his movements. The Indomitable doesn't raise his sword for every opponent, but when it leaves its sheath it is with a sole killing intent. His attacks strike to kill, and nothing less than the quick death of his opponent will sheath his blade again. Outside of swordplay, the Indomitable is bolstered by admirable hand to hand combat and his own powerful Necromancy. However, the self proclaimed Emperor is the last to the fight. The Indomitable will never sully his hands with combat without his opponent fighting through a considerable army of the raised dead.
-Soul Solid: Imbuing his blade with Necromantic Energy, the deadly cold chill of the Underworld is imbued within.
-Toll the Dead: Raising an accusatory finger, Necromantic Energy is unleashed upon a target within eyesight. The target's physical form is immediately stricken with rot. Weaker enemies can be killed outright, while stronger enemies can resist the bulk of the effect. Leaving them with a stab of icy cold fear in their heart and hair standing on end.
-The Icy Grip of Death: To have the Indomitable touch you is to have Death itself embrace you. The Indomitable's grip causes immediate rot and decay. Not many mortals can survive such an attack.
-Serve me my Minions!: Opening a portal\s, the Indomitable summons the Undead serving under him.
-Raise the Dead: A battlefield littered with corpses only increases the Indomitable's chances of winning. What is dead may never die.
Theme Song

It's a formality to accept this, as you had by written permission else-where

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:58 pm

NS Name: Hi
Character Name: Sax
Character Race: Namekian
Appearance: Like this
Build: 6'5, 230lbs

Bio: Sax was born in a small village on New Namek like all other of his kind. Unlike others he had a strong sensitivity to the energies of magic and all the bad parts that came with it. To the young Namekian, this came in the unattended contact to three jinn brothers who seemed to have taken pity on the mortal soul. Maybe they saw pity? Maybe they saw a vessel to enact their wills in the lower realms? Whatever the case they started to contact him in different parts of his life.

He was quickly picked up by the Sages of the Galactic Patrol and put through his one hundred year training to be a sage. During this, he learned that he had a specialty for summoning of the three jinn that each wanted something from him or believe that they can used him for their goals. Sax never knew as the brothers constantly bicker and argue with him directly in the middle. Yet because of this constant bickering he manage to learn how to be quite a diplomat and manage to learn more about magic than the normal Sage.

The acceleration of his learning but many other sages wanted to put him on a tighter leash in fear of being possessed. This stayed till he passed his final exams and joined the Sage Division underneath its diplomatic and investigations unit. Now, after twenty years of trying to keep the peace of magic in the galaxy, he is sent on his most dangerous mission yet as there have been two major disturbances that all came after the end of the PTO civil war.

Strengths: His three jinns are his stands, allowing him to augment his magical power when they're not his punch ghosts. One is pyromancy, another illusion and the third is shapeshifting. Aside from that he can fight himself, just more reside to being a diplomat and not a true fighter like usual. He also sensitive to the Inferno Realm then most do to being close to it's energies all his life.
Weaknesses: He can't fight well by himself, relying on the jinns to do much of the heavy lifting. He can only summon one at a time to take exploit the blessings that they give. He is only a specialist in the three that he can used as augmented from his jinns.
Power Level: His Jojobility is strong
Abilities: Namekian physiology and magic, three jinns who pose like Pillar Men
Techniques:
Brother Zha's Divine Firestorm!: Sax summons the Little Brother Zha to boost his pyromancy to the point where he can make an aoe firestorm around him. Damaging multiple foes or groups of foes.
Brother Din'va's Phantom Light!: Sax summons Middle Brother Din'va to basically make a dazzling light that blinds people as Sax evades. Can also work with illusionary clones and shatter them into blinding light.
Brother Hilgo's Chimeric Form!: Sax summons Little Brother Hilgo to possess him and imbue him with higher forms of shapeshifting. Sax is able to go beyond his normal physiology, taking on the different elemental and alien lifeforms from the planets that he had learn and studied over his long lifespan. This is the only form that allows him to physically punch above his weight class. Some may even say a "super form" perhaps?
Theme Song: Pillar Man theme( will always have all three of them behind their summoner doing the poses. For posing is powerful
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:16 pm

NS Name: Neo ORB
Character Name: Phyllis Laplace
Character Race: Earthling (Android 13-Mu)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/da/c4 ... 5c04cd.jpg
Build: 5'2" (Height), 280 lb (Weight)
Bio:

Phyllis Laplace, born to a normal home in Sector 13 within West city. Phyllis was a frail child from the moment of her birth. Wieghting in at 1'9oz her lungs didn't work well, and her body was hampered will disease and illness right up until the moment of her demise. However while frail, Phyllis accelled in the field of mathematics, and had found a healthy living as an author and at the age of 26 had found worldwide acclaim. Until she met her doom within a terror attack while at a book signing. Or at least that is what the impression the public had. In reality Phyllis had been a target of opportunity and abducted for a horrific human experiment.
For days within a secret facility her body was tortured and mutilated until finally she was unable to endure and she passed from this life.
However her experience was not yet over.
Intentional or not, decades after her untimely demise. Phyllis had awoke unable to move her limbs at her own will and yet conscious of everything around her. To her horror she soon understood, that somehow the organization that had taken her and transformed her into a machine. They had created her new body as a weapon, and through the years that silently passed Phyllis soon watched as her new self integrated into the underbelly of society. Sometimes acting as a maid and slaughtering high profile targets. At other time's being used as a companion for nightly affairs.
Slowly Phyllis's ego was being ground until no longer could she see the beings before her as once human, no longer did she hear the noise of daily life that passed by her ears. The world was a silent nightmare, her place; a void filled with endless death.
Her suffering within that darkness unable to die, unable to act to stop the madness that now encapsulated her, at long last turned the girl herself became the soulless machine, she became Android-13 Mu.
Within this new self, Phyllis succumbed to the darkness, embracing what she was programmed to do.

And yet somehow a small flickering hope that she would finally break and be free from the nightmare persisted, even though chained by programs and rules...
If only she could have known that the cast away dream of an electric sheep was about, to turn completely upon its circuit's.

Strengths:

No limit: As an Android, Phyllis's physical limits have been removed from the equation, powered by an energy absorber and nuclear generator. Her physical prowess in theorem has no limit.
Capable of lifting objects no ordinary human should be capable of, punching apart the barrier of air and crushing the very earth itself. Moving at speeds too fast for the eye to render. As long as it's a physical application of her body Phyllis can be lead to be seen of having no "true" equal.

Mechanical Being: Having been striped of her fleshly existence. Even if Phyllis seemingly appears human, she is anything but. An android designed for service, modified for combat, used as a weapon by her creators.
Phyllis is a being lost, her actions controlled and programmed by a faceless puppet master against her will. As such phyllis is a calculated monster, a wolf in sheep's clothing. An imitation of what once was alive

Weaknesses:

There was always a limit:
Because of Phyllis having no energy expenditure limit, without real notice her body is breaking itself apart, artificial muscle fiber's are tearing, carbon nanotube bones fracturing and snapping. Bionic flesh being rent and torn capable of revealing the imitation and circuitry beneath the false facade.

Mechanical Being:
Being an Android has it's advantages, a degree of Immortality and permanent health, the non existent need for food thus being able to survive in all manner of environments and more.
However it has its disadvantage's as well, like being unable to heal naturally or magically after combat. Repair costs at don't include having her actions 'reprogrammed' and sealed.

Do machines dream of electric sheep:
Phyllis Laplace, her mind believes that they were once a human, a young woman from Sector 13, west city. However this is because while Phyllis was indeed based from a human brain. She is a perfect artificial being, memories placed within her from a stolen brain which had experimented on by madmen. She is the creation of a miracle out of hundreds that failed and were kept as emotionless killing machines. However even if a drone may think and even presume a degree of intelligence. It is a being chained by programming, and thus the woman beneath must continue to dream of an unending nightmare.

Power Level: 0.
Abilities:

Unlimited force: Beings such a Phyllis, while able to regulate the kinetic force of her momentum and keep it within a degree of a normal person, is capable of easily crushing metal with her bare hands, or turning flesh and blood into splatters of gore and mush.
Computational analyzation: As a machine Phyllis is able to analyze her opponents capabilities as well as gain any and all public knowledge on her targets. However at times her processing can be overheated and lagged if too much stimulis and orders are being given. Due to this when it, can come to one on one combat, Phyllis is easily capable of cornering and overwhelming her adversary.
Techniques:
Endless energy: With the introduction of a nuclear battery/bomb Phyllis can effectively battle forever, unleashing energy blasts or destroying the land until the very world cracks and turns asunder. On top of this by using that endless pool of energy and experimental science Phyllis is capable of reversing the forces of gravity and achieving flight, however since generally human's do not fly Phyllis can be found driving in some vehicle somewhere.

Martial prowess: A mastery of every known standard martial art, ranging from boxing and kick boxing, to strange combat oriented taoist Taichi and grappling, to even using weapons such as knives or guns.
Energy Blasts: by manipulating the electrical currents
Unyielding force: As a machine, Phyllis is capable of breaking through mountains of rock.
Energy shields: By channeling energy, Phyllis is able to magnetize and create forcefields capable of stopping weapons and even energy blasts and dissipating it. Oddly enough however the shield still transmits the kinetic motion when striking it. thus causing Phyllis to move in any direction of momentum as the force envelops her.
Thermo Nuclear Bomb: Within her body, Phyllis carries a high yield localized nuclear bomb capable of destroying everything within a mile around her, of course however such usage would completely destroy Phyllis as well.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP0WAxRS7rY
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:18 pm

Neo ORB wrote:NS Name: Neo ORB
Character Name: Phyllis Laplace
Character Race: Earthling (Android 13-Mu)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/da/c4 ... 5c04cd.jpg
Build: 5'2" (Height), 280 lb (Weight)
Bio:

Phyllis Laplace, born to a normal home in Sector 13 within West city. Phyllis was a frail child from the moment of her birth. Wieghting in at 1'9oz her lungs didn't work well, and her body was hampered will disease and illness right up until the moment of her demise. However while frail, Phyllis accelled in the field of mathematics, and had found a healthy living as an author and at the age of 26 had found worldwide acclaim. Until she met her doom within a terror attack while at a book signing. Or at least that is what the impression the public had. In reality Phyllis had been a target of opportunity and abducted for a horrific human experiment.
For days within a secret facility her body was tortured and mutilated until finally she was unable to endure and she passed from this life.
However her experience was not yet over.
Intentional or not, decades after her untimely demise. Phyllis had awoke unable to move her limbs at her own will and yet conscious of everything around her. To her horror she soon understood, that somehow the organization that had taken her and transformed her into a machine. They had created her new body as a weapon, and through the years that silently passed Phyllis soon watched as her new self integrated into the underbelly of society. Sometimes acting as a maid and slaughtering high profile targets. At other time's being used as a companion for nightly affairs.
Slowly Phyllis's ego was being ground until no longer could she see the beings before her as once human, no longer did she hear the noise of daily life that passed by her ears. The world was a silent nightmare, her place; a void filled with endless death.
Her suffering within that darkness unable to die, unable to act to stop the madness that now encapsulated her, at long last turned the girl herself became the soulless machine, she became Android-13 Mu.
Within this new self, Phyllis succumbed to the darkness, embracing what she was programmed to do.

And yet somehow a small flickering hope that she would finally break and be free from the nightmare persisted, even though chained by programs and rules...
If only she could have known that the cast away dream of an electric sheep was about, to turn completely upon its circuit's.

Strengths:

No limit: As an Android, Phyllis's physical limits have been removed from the equation, powered by an energy absorber and nuclear generator. Her physical prowess in theorem has no limit.
Capable of lifting objects no ordinary human should be capable of, punching apart the barrier of air and crushing the very earth itself. Moving at speeds too fast for the eye to render. As long as it's a physical application of her body Phyllis can be lead to be seen of having no "true" equal.

Mechanical Being: Having been striped of her fleshly existence. Even if Phyllis seemingly appears human, she is anything but. An android designed for service, modified for combat, used as a weapon by her creators.
Phyllis is a being lost, her actions controlled and programmed by a faceless puppet master against her will. As such phyllis is a calculated monster, a wolf in sheep's clothing. An imitation of what once was alive

Weaknesses:

There was always a limit:
Because of Phyllis having no energy expenditure limit, without real notice her body is breaking itself apart, artificial muscle fiber's are tearing, carbon nanotube bones fracturing and snapping. Bionic flesh being rent and torn capable of revealing the imitation and circuitry beneath the false facade.

Mechanical Being:
Being an Android has it's advantages, a degree of Immortality and permanent health, the non existent need for food thus being able to survive in all manner of environments and more.
However it has its disadvantage's as well, like being unable to heal naturally or magically after combat. Repair costs at don't include having her actions 'reprogrammed' and sealed.

Do machines dream of electric sheep:
Phyllis Laplace, her mind believes that they were once a human, a young woman from Sector 13, west city. However this is because while Phyllis was indeed based from a human brain. She is a perfect artificial being, memories placed within her from a stolen brain which had experimented on by madmen. She is the creation of a miracle out of hundreds that failed and were kept as emotionless killing machines. However even if a drone may think and even presume a degree of intelligence. It is a being chained by programming, and thus the woman beneath must continue to dream of an unending nightmare.

Power Level: 0.
Abilities:

Unlimited force: Beings such a Phyllis, while able to regulate the kinetic force of her momentum and keep it within a degree of a normal person, is capable of easily crushing metal with her bare hands, or turning flesh and blood into splatters of gore and mush.
Computational analyzation: As a machine Phyllis is able to analyze her opponents capabilities as well as gain any and all public knowledge on her targets. However at times her processing can be overheated and lagged if too much stimulis and orders are being given. Due to this when it, can come to one on one combat, Phyllis is easily capable of cornering and overwhelming her adversary.
Techniques:
Endless energy: With the introduction of a nuclear battery/bomb Phyllis can effectively battle forever, unleashing energy blasts or destroying the land until the very world cracks and turns asunder. On top of this by using that endless pool of energy and experimental science Phyllis is capable of reversing the forces of gravity and achieving flight, however since generally human's do not fly Phyllis can be found driving in some vehicle somewhere.

Martial prowess: A mastery of every known standard martial art, ranging from boxing and kick boxing, to strange combat oriented taoist Taichi and grappling, to even using weapons such as knives or guns.
Energy Blasts: by manipulating the electrical currents
Unyielding force: As a machine, Phyllis is capable of breaking through mountains of rock.
Energy shields: By channeling energy, Phyllis is able to magnetize and create forcefields capable of stopping weapons and even energy blasts and dissipating it. Oddly enough however the shield still transmits the kinetic motion when striking it. thus causing Phyllis to move in any direction of momentum as the force envelops her.
Thermo Nuclear Bomb: Within her body, Phyllis carries a high yield localized nuclear bomb capable of destroying everything within a mile around her, of course however such usage would completely destroy Phyllis as well.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP0WAxRS7rY

Hey Neo, great to see you again.

I'm going to vouch for you, of course, as I know you and everything and give you the conditional accept as we talk about some of the finer details about what 13 has been doing for the past five years and some ways to connected her backstory to some of the wider events. I already have a few ideas.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:45 am

Hey I know it is way too late to ask this but I think the character rooster should be updated since we have had characters who were accepted but still aren't on the front page yet. Maybe we can add on what is the story now for anyone new reading into this?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:36 pm

just gonna bump this
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:33 am

Turkducken wrote:just gonna bump this

Same. Also feel tempted on making a new character but who knows if I will go through with it or not. Busy with other stuff at the moment.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:24 pm

I tried to fix my internet and the damn router died on me. I may go somewhere else either later or tomorrow with connection but otherwise I'm indisposed of in the meantime because I rather not do a long post on phone

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Hey, it's been a while but I've been looking into doing something to get myself posting with this account again and I thought that this might be a good place to do it since I've been in the previous incarnation of this. Basically what I'm asking is if there's any spots open in the RP for me and if I could have a run down of the happenings of the thread?
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:51 pm

NS Name:
Character Name: Baharat
Character Race: Makyan
Appearance:

Build: Baharat is a tall, lanky figure who could easily be mistaken for certain horror figures when seen from a distance. Despite this underneath the expensive clothing that he so often dawns despite his banishment, lays a muscular form that wouldn't be out of place on the body of your average laborer, a sign of his extensive training regime.

Bio: Baharat was once a noble inside the Mayko Star, his house a rising star inside the noble class amassing more influence day by day. Baharat's birth was at the beginning of this rise in power of House Umami and was trained in the ways of maintaining this growth as soon as he could understand speech. A ruthless personality was instilled into the otherwise docile boy by the patriarch of the clan and his father, Cardamom. One defining moment of these efforts was when Cardamom noticed that his son had been treating the slaves that he had been given extremely kindly, even affording them time off and some trite pay from the family coffers. Cardamom saw this behavior as unacceptable and so decided to teach Baharat a lesson about this sympathy he showed to his lessers. Coming to them on one of their breaks Cardamom promised them freedom if only they all assaulted his son the first chance that they got and many of them took this opportunity (mainly in fear of what Cardamom would do to them should they refuse. They were still slaves after all). The next day while Baharat went into the slave quarters to say good morning to his slaves they jumped him, throwing themselves against their 12 year old master and savagely beating him before running off to tell his father that they had met his terms. Upon hearing this Cardamom killed the lot and then brought them back into his service with necromancy hoping to keep news of this incident from getting out and pulling down the family's repuatation.

Baharat managed to drag himself to his father's quarters, barely holding onto consciousness, hoping that he could perhaps find some help in his father only to find a concubine attached to his arm as Cardamom looked down upon his son in disappointment. Throwing the slave girl off his arm, Cardamom began to step back as his beaten and bloody son wondered what in the world his father was planning on doing. Then Cardamom began to run at the bruised lump that was his son and before Baharat could even piece together what it was that was happening he was punted through a wall where he then fell unconscious, half dead. When he reawakened in the Umami manor's clinic, mages running their hands across his body to heal his wounds, he saw his father who had but one thing to say to his wayward child before he marched out.

"This is what compassion gets you."

It was a lesson that Baharat never forgot.

In the years to come Baharat would intensify his training in the mystical arts as well as in physical combat receiving some of the best training that Makyo Star had to offer, also adding to his combat were the frequent attempts made on his life which he sometimes had to handle himself, besting many assassins who had underestimated the adolescent who would soon find themselves used as fodder for experiments run by House Umami.

By the time Baharat had reached 30, Cardamom had died under suspicious circumstances (not as if Baharat had anything to do with that wink) which meant that Baharat was the new patriarch of House Umami. He immediately planned out the assassinations of anyone else in the house who could possibly have any claim to his new position as well as the deaths of a few nobles from other houses who had personally rubbed him in the wrong way. 5 years into his reign as patriarch he entered into a plot to shake up the balance of power within the noble class of Mayko Star which he quickly took control over. Several minor houses had banded together in order to take down the dominant families within Mayko nobility which was in actuality a plot in and of itself by the dominant houses to weed out any upstarts that could challenge the status quo and unfortunately for Baharat he had fallen for it. They came when they were asleep, hundreds of assassins and the heads of each of the major houses of Makyo star had come to purge those houses that had conspired against them. As they came crashing into his manor, rappelling in through the windows and wiping out any member of House Umami they could find.

As Baharat fought off the assassins that had come for his head he knew that his current situation was untenable. Using shadow magic to cover himself in darkness, he slinked his way towards his personal space craft (a craft that could only be described as a space yacht) and blasted away. If he ever came back he would be hunted down and murdered for the threat he posed to the current cast of backstabbing nobles that he had once been apart of. Since that day Baharat had been planning his return to Makyo Star, building his power for the last 15 years all in the hopes of restoring House Umami and annihilating everyone involved in the destruction of his own house.

Strengths: Baharat has been trained in the arts of manipulation as well as how to navigate the often dangerous realm of court life in Makyo star meaning that generally he is very charismatic. He is also a skilled hand to hand fighter as per his training in his early years as well as an extremely powerful magic user.
Weaknesses: Baharat is very vain and arrogant and will thus often underestimate his opponents initially. Another weakness of Baharat is that he is very cruel towards his subordinates meaning that he is prone to be betrayed or abandoned by his lackies which could be an issue for his operations. Another weakness of his is that his training in ki is lacking to say the least, while he does have some power over his ki but it won't win him any fights any time soon.
Power Level: (Up to 2,000 as of RP Start)
Abilities: Combat drugs: Utilizing alchemic materials and more standard chemicals Baharat can inject these chemicals into his body allowing him to more keenly focus on the battle and prevents the effects of fatigue for some time. He only carries a single dose on his person at any time just in case he could ever need it.

Arcane Bolt: Calling upon the powers of elemental magic, Baharat fires a stream of magical lightning from his hands into his enemies.

Wind of Despair: Using dark magic bound to a bottle of perfume he carries on his person, Baharat summons a dark cloud of gas that addle the minds of those who find themselves inside it, forcing them to relive their worst moments and live out their deepest fears

Enchantment: Baharat is a novice in the art of enchantment with some minor insights on how to enchant items with most of his work in the field being geared towards domestic life and storing spells should he run out of energy to cast them himself.

Shadowcasting: Baharat is a trained shadowcaster, having made his pact with a tenebraes clan long ago with the bones of many slaves. With this arcane power Baharat has the power to meld shadows around him and harness it for his own purposes. One particular application of shadowcasting that Baharat uses often is melding the shadows around him into a whip and using it against his opponents, inflicting his foes with incredible pain.

Summoning: As with many high-ranking Makyans, Baharat has the knowledge of how to summon beings from other realms, more specifically, Makai. If he needs creatures to do his bidding and he needs some extra muscle he will often summon a few demons into the mortal plane to help whatever other beings he have doing his work.

The Return: Baharat's personal spacecraft, what is essentially a space yacht, is actually inhabited by the sprit of Baharat's father, Cardamom. This haunting allows Baharat to draw on the extra-dimensional while he's inside. This is where he does most of his summoning and enchanting drawing upon the dark powers of his father's sprit to supplement his own. This spiritual infestation also makes the inside of the yacht a dangerous place for any would-be attackers as Cardamom's sprit haunts the inside, weaponizing the very walls that they would walk in.
Techniques: Dark Riser: Throwing an uppercut, Baharat proceeds to kick his foe forwards before slamming them back into the ground.

Shadow Slash: Using his shadowcasting abilities he forms claws of darkness around his hands and begin cutting his foe and ripping into them

Annihilation beam: Forming a ball of ki in one hand he launches a beam forwards from it and striking an enemy with his evil ki.
Theme Song: N/A can't think of a theme for him right now
Last edited by Atkemri on Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:37 pm

Atkemri wrote:NS Name:
Character Name: Baharat
Character Race: Makyan
Appearance:

Build: Baharat is a tall, lanky figure who could easily be mistaken for certain horror figures when seen from a distance. Despite this underneath the expensive clothing that he so often dawns despite his banishment, lays a muscular form that wouldn't be out of place on the body of your average laborer, a sign of his extensive training regime.

Bio: Baharat was once a noble inside the Mayko Star, his house a rising star inside the noble class amassing more influence day by day. Baharat's birth was at the beginning of this rise in power of House Umami and was trained in the ways of maintaining this growth as soon as he could understand speech. A ruthless personality was instilled into the otherwise docile boy by the patriarch of the clan and his father, Cardamom. One defining moment of these efforts was when Cardamom noticed that his son had been treating the slaves that he had been given extremely kindly, even affording them time off and some trite pay from the family coffers. Cardamom saw this behavior as unacceptable and so decided to teach Baharat a lesson about this sympathy he showed to his lessers. Coming to them on one of their breaks Cardamom promised them freedom if only they all assaulted his son the first chance that they got and many of them took this opportunity (mainly in fear of what Cardamom would do to them should they refuse. They were still slaves after all). The next day while Baharat went into the slave quarters to say good morning to his slaves they jumped him, throwing themselves against their 12 year old master and savagely beating him before running off to tell his father that they had met his terms. Upon hearing this Cardamom killed the lot and then brought them back into his service with necromancy hoping to keep news of this incident from getting out and pulling down the family's repuatation.

Baharat managed to drag himself to his father's quarters, barely holding onto consciousness, hoping that he could perhaps find some help in his father only to find a concubine attached to his arm as Cardamom looked down upon his son in disappointment. Throwing the slave girl off his arm, Cardamom began to step back as his beaten and bloody son wondered what in the world his father was planning on doing. Then Cardamom began to run at the bruised lump that was his son and before Baharat could even piece together what it was that was happening he was punted through a wall where he then fell unconscious, half dead. When he reawakened in the Umami manor's clinic, mages running their hands across his body to heal his wounds, he saw his father who had but one thing to say to his wayward child before he marched out.

"This is what compassion gets you."

It was a lesson that Baharat never forgot.

In the years to come Baharat would intensify his training in the mystical arts as well as in physical combat receiving some of the best training that Makyo Star had to offer, also adding to his combat were the frequent attempts made on his life which he sometimes had to handle himself, besting many assassins who had underestimated the adolescent who would soon find themselves used as fodder for experiments run by House Umami.

By the time Baharat had reached 30, Cardamom had died under suspicious circumstances (not as if Baharat had anything to do with that wink) which meant that Baharat was the new patriarch of House Umami. He immediately planned out the assassinations of anyone else in the house who could possibly have any claim to his new position as well as the deaths of a few nobles from other houses who had personally rubbed him in the wrong way. 5 years into his reign as patriarch he entered into a plot to shake up the balance of power within the noble class of Mayko Star which he quickly took control over. Several minor houses had banded together in order to take down the dominant families within Mayko nobility which was in actuality a plot in and of itself by the dominant houses to weed out any upstarts that could challenge the status quo and unfortunately for Baharat he had fallen for it. They came when they were asleep, hundreds of assassins and the heads of each of the major houses of Makyo star had come to purge those houses that had conspired against them. As they came crashing into his manor, rappelling in through the windows and wiping out any member of House Umami they could find.

As Baharat fought off the assassins that had come for his head he knew that his current situation was untenable. Using shadow magic to cover himself in darkness, he slinked his way towards his personal space craft (a craft that could only be described as a space yacht) and blasted away. If he ever came back he would be hunted down and murdered for the threat he posed to the current cast of backstabbing nobles that he had once been apart of. Since that day Baharat had been planning his return to Makyo Star, building his power for the last 15 years all in the hopes of restoring House Umami and annihilating everyone involved in the destruction of his own house.

Strengths: Baharat has been trained in the arts of manipulation as well as how to navigate the often dangerous realm of court life in Makyo star meaning that generally he is very charismatic. He is also a skilled hand to hand fighter as per his training in his early years as well as an extremely powerful magic user.
Weaknesses: Baharat is very vain and arrogant and will thus often underestimate his opponents initially. Another weakness of Baharat is that he is very cruel towards his subordinates meaning that he is prone to be betrayed or abandoned by his lackies which could be an issue for his operations. Another weakness of his is that his training in ki is lacking to say the least, while he does have some power over his ki but it won't win him any fights any time soon.
Power Level: (Up to 2,000 as of RP Start)
Abilities: Combat drugs: Utilizing alchemic materials and more standard chemicals Baharat can inject these chemicals into his body allowing him to more keenly focus on the battle and prevents the effects of fatigue for some time. He only carries a single dose on his person at any time just in case he could ever need it.

Arcane Bolt: Calling upon the powers of elemental magic, Baharat fires a stream of magical lightning from his hands into his enemies.

Wind of Despair: Using dark magic bound to a bottle of perfume he carries on his person, Baharat summons a dark cloud of gas that addle the minds of those who find themselves inside it, forcing them to relive their worst moments and live out their deepest fears

Enchantment: Baharat is a novice in the art of enchantment with some minor insights on how to enchant items with most of his work in the field being geared towards domestic life and storing spells should he run out of energy to cast them himself.

Shadowcasting: Baharat is a trained shadowcaster, having made his pact with a tenebraes clan long ago with the bones of many slaves. With this arcane power Baharat has the power to meld shadows around him and harness it for his own purposes. One particular application of shadowcasting that Baharat uses often is melding the shadows around him into a whip and using it against his opponents, inflicting his foes with incredible pain.

Summoning: As with many high-ranking Makyans, Baharat has the knowledge of how to summon beings from other realms, more specifically, Makai. If he needs creatures to do his bidding and he needs some extra muscle he will often summon a few demons into the mortal plane to help whatever other beings he have doing his work.

The Return: Baharat's personal spacecraft, what is essentially a space yacht, is actually inhabited by the sprit of Baharat's father, Cardamom. This haunting allows Baharat to draw on the extra-dimensional while he's inside. This is where he does most of his summoning and enchanting drawing upon the dark powers of his father's sprit to supplement his own. This spiritual infestation also makes the inside of the yacht a dangerous place for any would-be attackers as Cardamom's sprit haunts the inside, weaponizing the very walls that they would walk in.
Techniques: Dark Riser: Throwing an uppercut, Baharat proceeds to kick his foe forwards before slamming them back into the ground.

Shadow Slash: Using his shadowcasting abilities he forms claws of darkness around his hands and begin cutting his foe and ripping into them

Annihilation beam: Forming a ball of ki in one hand he launches a beam forwards from it and striking an enemy with his evil ki.
Theme Song: N/A can't think of a theme for him right now

accepted

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:04 pm

Been a while since a new app was accepted.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:09 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Been a while since a new app was accepted.

Something like that

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:17 pm

Britanania wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Been a while since a new app was accepted.

Something like that

Been thinking of a Maykan character myself. One to be tied to something I have cooking up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse