NATION

PASSWORD

2024: THE LONG PEACE [OOC | CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:03 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Map and Roster have been updated.

Based and redpilled

sorry bro i didnt give somalia to you
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am

Saudi come to London
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

The Baton Rouge Free State
Envoy

Founded: Nov 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Baton Rouge Free State » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am

Atrilan wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:Based and redpilled

sorry bro i didnt give somalia to you

Al-Shabab approves this message

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Baton Rouge Free State » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:45 am

Kargintina the Third wrote:Saudi come to London

ok, sounds good

The Surge Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Surge Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:45 am

Rome is sad

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Baton Rouge Free State » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:46 am

The Surge Empire wrote:Rome is sad

F in the chat for Rome. I would've liked. Bro u wanna have meeting as well, just so Saudis can go to Rome?

The Surge Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Surge Empire » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:47 am

The Baton Rouge Free State wrote:
The Surge Empire wrote:Rome is sad

F in the chat for Rome. I would've liked. Bro u wanna have meeting as well, just so Saudis can go to Rome?

Perhaps, don't really know what i want to do foreign policy wise.

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:47 am

The Surge Empire wrote:
The Baton Rouge Free State wrote:F in the chat for Rome. I would've liked. Bro u wanna have meeting as well, just so Saudis can go to Rome?

Follow my lead

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Baton Rouge Free State » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:50 am

The Surge Empire wrote:
The Baton Rouge Free State wrote:F in the chat for Rome. I would've liked. Bro u wanna have meeting as well, just so Saudis can go to Rome?

idk, i can give u some shit to support palestine

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:22 am

The Surge Empire wrote:

Italian foreign policy is a fucking mess, I won't lie. Of course the EU is going to be the main bloc you do shit with where's that eurobond meeting, but other than that the consensus is difficult. The rightists in Italy tend to be not very fond of France especially, I think France actually recalled their ambassador or something last year over it. Generally though I imagine you'd be seeking a sort of detente with Russia, even though Virumaa made that more unpopular it was still one of the FSM's stated objectives. Though you're pretty friendly with China, you and Greece tend to be the main advocate for things like the BRI and the both of you blocked an EU resolution to condemn China on their treatment of the Ughyurs in 2018.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:23 am

The Surge Empire wrote:

Fairly short overview of how Italian foreign policy is all over the place https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2019/03/29/the-broken-compass-of-italian-foreign-policy/
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:28 pm

Nationstates Name: Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name: Islamic Republic of Iran
Roleplay example link: I was France in this current iteration and Russia in the former one babe

Capital: Tehran
Type of Government: Unitary Khomeinist presidential Islamic republic
Head of State(s): Ali Khamenei (Supreme Leader) & Eshaq Jahangiri (President)
Image of Leader:

Party in Power: Pervasive Coalition of Reformists
Executive Title: Supreme Leadership Authority
Religion Breakdown:
93% Shia
6.4% Sunni
0.6% Baha'i, Mandaeism, Kaka'i, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Judaism.
Flag:
National Anthem: Sorud-e Melli-ye Jomhuri-ye Eslāmi-ye Irān

Public Goals: Getting rid of the sanctions + Restoring relations with Europe.
Private Goals: Become the dominant regional power in the Middle-East by any means necessary.

Total military size:
610,000 Active personnel
350,000 Reserve personnel
1,000,000 - 11,200,000 Paramilitary [The Basij has 11.200.000 members, though it is only able to arm 600,000-800,000]
Breakdown of ground sector:
~2,000 Tanks
~4,500 Armored Vehicles
~600 Self-Propelled Artillery
~2,000 Towed Artillery
~2,000 Rocket Projectors
Breakdown of naval sector:
7 Frigates
3 Corvettes
35 Submarines
7 Mine Warfare
~350 Patrol
Breakdown of airforce sector:
~180 Fighters
~60 Transport
~100 Trainers
~100 Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers: Russia & China
Extra military information: Besides the regular military, Iran also fields the IRGC, which has its own army, airforce and navy.

Currency: Rial
Currency and value of currency compared to USD: $0,000024
Major import/export partners: China, India, South-Korea, UAE, EU (Mainly Germany and Italy), Turkey.

Major Domestic Issues: For many years Iran has been plagued by an economic crisis, and dealing with that has been a constant struggle. On the one hand it provided the country with unique opportunities to become more self sufficient, on the other hand they failed to meet export goals and foreign investors stayed away from the country. The economic crisis is still an issue that has a high priority in Iran.

Second to the economic crisis is the current discontent of the people. For many years the government has become less and less popular, but never to the point of 2020 which seemed to be a turning point for the people. This never happened though as the harsh crackdowns were successful and the protests eventually faded away. It doesn't take away the peoples low support and even lower trust in the government though, which is something the government has to work on if they want to stay in power.

Major Foreign Issues: The most important foreign issue remains the nuclear issue. Even though the 2015 nuclear deal still exists on paper, it has all but faded in reality. After the U.S. withdrew and Europe failed to meet its obligations Iran slowely started to breach the deal as well. Whether the old deal can still be saved or a new deal has to be made remains to be seen.

Second is Syria, a country that fought a brutal war for over a decade. From the beginning Iran supported the legitimate government of Syria and has continued to do so till victory was declared. After the withdrawl of most troops out of Syria Iran has set its eye on the payback of its aid to Syria.

Third comes Iraq, a rather difficult story. After Iran aided Iraq in the war against Daesh, Iraq seems to have set its eyes on another path, one unfavorable for Iran. So far Iran has remained relative quiet about the matter, only supporting large scale protests against the government in Baghdad. Perhaps the matter can be resolved peacefully, or perhaps Iran has to give the green light to its militia's in Iraq to take over. All options are on the table.

Other foreign issues that are still ongoing involve Palestine, Yemen and Afghanistan.

Pre-2024 History:
2020 was the year of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 and the COVID-19 outbreak, a year in which the peoples trust in the government hit an all time low. Protests emerged spontaneous and government crackdows made short work of them. By the summer an estimated 1.000 people had been killed in protests by security forces. Eventually things calmed down again, but the trust was nowhere to be seen. The Iranian legislative election hit an all time low with only a 43% turnout.

The 2021 Iranian presidential election was won by Eshaq Jahangiri with 52% of the votes, he followed in Rouhani's footsteps and planned to continue the reformist agenda.

In 2023 Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei was diagnosed with abdominal cancer, which became clear after several hospitalizations. His prayer shortly before was the last time he appeared in public. People have been growing restless ever since, some even speculating his death.
2023 was also the year in which Iran withdrew most of its troops from Syria. Some 3.000 troops returned home while the other 2.000 stayed to man Iran's newly acquired bases.
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:29 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Nationstates Name: Military Lands of the Scottish People
Roleplay example link: I was France in this current iteration and Russia in the former one babe

Image of Leader:

Religion Breakdown:
93% Shia
6.4% Sunni
Flag:
(Image)

Private Goals: Become the dominant regional power in the Middle-East by any means necessary.

Total military size:
610,000 Active personnel
1,000,000 - 11,200,000 Paramilitary [The Basij has 11.200.000 members, though it is only able to arm 600,000-800,000]
~2,000 Tanks
~4,500 Armored Vehicles
~2,000 Towed Artillery
~2,000 Rocket Projectors
7 Frigates
3 Corvettes
35 Submarines
7 Mine Warfare
~350 Patrol
~180 Fighters
~60 Transport
~100 Trainers
~100 Helicopters
Extra military information: Besides the regular military, Iran also fields the IRGC, which has its own army, airforce and navy.

Major import/export partners: China, India, South-Korea, UAE, EU (Mainly Germany and Italy), Turkey.

Major Domestic Issues: For many years Iran has been plagued by an economic crisis, and dealing with that has been a constant struggle. On the one hand it provided the country with unique opportunities to become more self sufficient, on the other hand they failed to meet export goals and foreign investors stayed away from the country. The economic crisis is still an issue that has a high priority in Iran.

Second to the economic crisis is the current discontent of the people. For many years the government has become less and less popular, but never to the point of 2020 which seemed to be a turning point for the people. This never happened though as the harsh crackdowns were successful and the protests eventually faded away. It doesn't take away the peoples low support and even lower trust in the government though, which is something the government has to work on if they want to stay in power.

Major Foreign Issues: The most important foreign issue remains the nuclear issue. Even though the 2015 nuclear deal still exists on paper, it has all but faded in reality. After the U.S. withdrew and Europe failed to meet its obligations Iran slowely started to breach the deal as well. Whether the old deal can still be saved or a new deal has to be made remains to be seen.

Second is Syria, a country that fought a brutal war for over a decade. From the beginning Iran supported the legitimate government of Syria and has continued to do so till victory was declared. After the withdrawl of most troops out of Syria Iran has set its eye on the payback of its aid to Syria.

Third comes Iraq, a rather difficult story. After Iran aided Iraq in the war against Daesh, Iraq seems to have set its eyes on another path, one unfavorable for Iran. So far Iran has remained relative quiet about the matter, only supporting large scale protests against the government in Baghdad. Perhaps the matter can be resolved peacefully, or perhaps Iran has to give the green light to its militia's in Iraq to take over. All options are on the table.

Other foreign issues that are still ongoing involve Palestine, Yemen and Afghanistan.

Pre-2024 History:
2020 was the year of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 and the COVID-19 outbreak, a year in which the peoples trust in the government hit an all time low. Protests emerged spontaneous and government crackdows made short work of them. By the summer an estimated 1.000 people had been killed in protests by security forces. Eventually things calmed down again, but the trust was nowhere to be seen. The Iranian legislative election hit an all time low with only a 43% turnout.

The 2021 Iranian presidential election was won by Eshaq Jahangiri with 52% of the votes, he followed in Rouhani's footsteps and planned to continue the reformist agenda.

In 2023 Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei was diagnosed with abdominal cancer, which became clear after several hospitalizations. His prayer shortly before was the last time he appeared in public. People have been growing restless ever since, some even speculating his death.
2023 was also the year in which Iran withdrew most of its troops from Syria. Some 3.000 troops returned home while the other 2.000 stayed to man Iran's newly acquired bases.

denied no image of leader sorry not sorry
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Nationstates Name: Military Lands of the Scottish People

Image of Leader:
(Image)

Religion Breakdown:
93% Shia
6.4% Sunni
Flag:
(Image)

Total military size:
610,000 Active personnel
~2,000 Tanks
~4,500 Armored Vehicles
~2,000 Towed Artillery
~2,000 Rocket Projectors
7 Frigates
3 Corvettes
35 Submarines
7 Mine Warfare
~350 Patrol
~180 Fighters
~60 Transport
~100 Trainers
~100 Helicopters

Pre-2024 History:

alright better accepted
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:38 pm

Fellas, what is your IC stance on the Kashmir conflict and why isn't it in full support of India???????????????

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:32 pm

Da Klan wrote:Fellas, what is your IC stance on the Kashmir conflict and why isn't it in full support of India???????????????

Because I'm not an ape, India please go set yourself on fire
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Da Klan wrote:Fellas, what is your IC stance on the Kashmir conflict and why isn't it in full support of India???????????????

India dah best <<<<33333

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:50 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:

India dah best <<<<33333

BRO SHUT UP
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Da Klan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:18 am

Atrilan wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:India dah best <<<<33333

BRO SHUT UP

Nah the UK is onto something. You, Mr. China? You're on something. That something is opium lmao
Last edited by Da Klan on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45 am

Da Klan wrote:
Atrilan wrote:BRO SHUT UP

Nah the UK is onto something. You, Mr. China? You're on something. That something is opium lmao

You're onto uhhh Naxalites
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Sibirskiy federalnyy sostoyaniya
Civilian

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibirskiy federalnyy sostoyaniya » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:40 pm

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - The Federal Republic of Sibirskiy federalnyy sostoyaniya
Nation Name - The Republic of Ukraine
Roleplay example link - Nothing of Significance

Capital - Kiev, Kyiv
Type of Government - Democracy
Head of State(s) - Volodymyr Zelensky
Image of Leader -Image
Party in Power - Independent
Executive Title - Mr. President
Religion Breakdown -
Eastern Orthodox (67.3%)
Greek Catholic (9.4%)
Latin Catholic (0.8%)
Unspecified Christian (7.7%)
Protestant (2.2%)
Not affiliated with these religions (11.0%)
Jewish (0.4%)
Buddhist (0.1%)
Hindu (0.1%)
Pagan (0.1%)
Other religion (0.1%)
Unanswered (0.9%)
Flag - Image
National Anthem - Ще не вмерли України ні Слава ні Воля

Public Goals - To give to the People of Ukraine, and Fix the Corruption of the Government. This allowing for the people and economy to Prosper and the Government's Corruption to cease it's Existence and allow for a Non-Corrupt Government.
Private Goals - Rebuild Ukraine from it's Massive War with the Donbas, and Crush the Donbas. End Corruption and instate anti-corruption laws, along with modernizing the Ukrainian Military and Economy.

Total military size -
255,000 Active - 1,000,000 Reserve
Breakdown of ground sector -
2,026 Tanks
10,135 Armored Vehicles
738 Self-Propelled Artillery
2,040 Towed Artillery
430 Rocket Projectors
Breakdown of naval sector -
1 Frigate
11 Patrol Vessels
1 Mine Warfare
Breakdown of airforce sector -
48 Fighters
25 Dedicated Attack
32 Transports
76 Trainers
5 Special Mission
121 Helicopters
34 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]-
America and the European Union
Extra military information -Research and Development of New Vehicles and Equipment is being Prioritized along with the Upgrading of the Old Soviet and Old Era tanks.

Currency - Ukrainian hryvnia
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 0.037 United States Dollar
Major import/export partners - Ukraine's major trading partner countries for exports were Russian Federation, Poland, Italy, Turkey and Germany and for imports they were Russian Federation, China, Germany, Belarus and Poland.

Major Domestic Issues - High Government Corruption, Donbas War, and Russian Protests
Major Foreign Issues - Annexation of Crimea, Decline of NATO, and Surrounded by Russia.

Pre-2024 History - Continuation of the Donbas war, the Ukrainian Government has Opened Talks with Russia and has Sought our Deals, the Ukrainian nation now willing to speak with President Putin. Although the Ukrainian nation is Stuck in a Tricky spot, the Donbas war rages on as the Ukrainian Government wishes to quell the Rebel. The President Being Contacted by Donald Trump in 2019 started Controversy, along with the Development of Ukrainian Made MBTs, and APCs. The Ukrainian Nation Still seeks Support from the West to end the Donbas war, and end the rebels once and for all.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Sibirskiy federalnyy sostoyaniya wrote:

Nationstates Name - The Federal Republic of Sibirskiy federalnyy sostoyaniya
Nation Name - The Republic of Ukraine
Roleplay example link - Nothing of Significance

Capital - Kiev, Kyiv
Type of Government - Democracy
Head of State(s) - Volodymyr Zelensky
Image of Leader -(Image)
Party in Power - Independent
Executive Title - Mr. President
Religion Breakdown -
Eastern Orthodox (67.3%)
Greek Catholic (9.4%)
Latin Catholic (0.8%)
Unspecified Christian (7.7%)
Protestant (2.2%)
Not affiliated with these religions (11.0%)
Jewish (0.4%)
Buddhist (0.1%)
Hindu (0.1%)
Pagan (0.1%)
Other religion (0.1%)
Unanswered (0.9%)
Flag - (Image)
National Anthem - Ще не вмерли України ні Слава ні Воля

Public Goals - To give to the People of Ukraine, and Fix the Corruption of the Government. This allowing for the people and economy to Prosper and the Government's Corruption to cease it's Existence and allow for a Non-Corrupt Government.
Private Goals - Rebuild Ukraine from it's Massive War with the Donbas, and Crush the Donbas. End Corruption and instate anti-corruption laws, along with modernizing the Ukrainian Military and Economy.

Total military size -
255,000 Active - 1,000,000 Reserve
2,026 Tanks
10,135 Armored Vehicles
738 Self-Propelled Artillery
2,040 Towed Artillery
430 Rocket Projectors
1 Frigate
11 Patrol Vessels
1 Mine Warfare
48 Fighters
25 Dedicated Attack
32 Transports
76 Trainers
5 Special Mission
121 Helicopters
34 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]-
America and the European Union
Extra military information -Research and Development of New Vehicles and Equipment is being Prioritized along with the Upgrading of the Old Soviet and Old Era tanks.

Currency - Ukrainian hryvnia
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 0.037 United States Dollar
Major import/export partners - Ukraine's major trading partner countries for exports were Russian Federation, Poland, Italy, Turkey and Germany and for imports they were Russian Federation, China, Germany, Belarus and Poland.

Major Domestic Issues - High Government Corruption, Donbas War, and Russian Protests
Major Foreign Issues - Annexation of Crimea, Decline of NATO, and Surrounded by Russia.

Pre-2024 History - Continuation of the Donbas war, the Ukrainian Government has Opened Talks with Russia and has Sought our Deals, the Ukrainian nation now willing to speak with President Putin. Although the Ukrainian nation is Stuck in a Tricky spot, the Donbas war rages on as the Ukrainian Government wishes to quell the Rebel. The President Being Contacted by Donald Trump in 2019 started Controversy, along with the Development of Ukrainian Made MBTs, and APCs. The Ukrainian Nation Still seeks Support from the West to end the Donbas war, and end the rebels once and for all.

The only modifications I would make are specifying that your government is a "Semi-Presidential Republic" since "democracy" is a vague term and changing the party in power to "Servant of the People" since that's Zelensky's party and they control a majority in the Verkhovna Rada, makes sense. Other than that, looks good. Accepted.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Da Klan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Now I had this quirky idea in my head a while back, but what do y'all think about replacing the USD as the reserve currency to using special drawing rights (XDR) as the reserve instead? XDRs represent a claim to currency held by IMF members, but isn't necessarily currency itself. The value is based off of a basket of five currencies including the USD, Euro, Renminbi, Yen, and the Pound.

Greater Liverpool
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

WIP

Postby Greater Liverpool » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Nationstates Name - Greater Liverpool
Nation Name - The Kingdom of Spain
Roleplay example link -

Capital - Madrid
Type of Government - Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State(s) - King Felipe VI (King), Pedro Sánchez (Prime Minister)
Image of Leader -

Party in Power - The Spanish Socialist Workers' Party
Executive Title - King, Prime Minister
Religion Breakdown -
Flag -
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9a/Flag_of_Spain.svg/750px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

National Anthem - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4p3CoNjv0

Public Goals - To improve the Spanish economy and strength ties with Europe while also attempting to form closer bounds with the Hispanic world
Private Goals - N/A

Total military size - 120,350 Active personal, 75,800 Civil Guards, 15,150 Reserve personal
321 Main battle tanks
1,455 Armoured Fighting Vehicles
96 Self Propelled Howitzers
246 Artillery Pieces
36 Surface to Air missile systems

4 attack submarines
1 Aircraft Carrier
2 Amphibious transport dock
5 Air-defence frigate
6 General-purpose frigate
23 Patrol boat
6 Minehunters
2 Oil Replenishers
2 Transport Ships

20 Combat Aircraft part of the Spanish Naval Air Arm

142 Combat Aircraft
14 Maritime Patrol Aircraft
3 Electronic Warfare Aircraft
86 Transport Aircraft
34 helicopters

Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- US, Germany, France, Italy, Israel
Extra military information - Can call upon the Civil Guard during War as such can call upon 75,800 extra men for service

Currency - Euro
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Euro = 1.12 USD
Major import/export partners -
Export: France ($40.5B), Germany ($33.9B), Portugal ($24.2B), Italy ($22.7B) and the United Kingdom ($20.7B)
Import: Germany ($43.5B), France ($37.6B), China ($28.6B), Italy ($23.3B) and the United States ($14.9B).

Major Domestic Issues - Maintaining the status quo of the Kingdom and dealing with Separatism and increasing the overall economy of the country
Major Foreign Issues - Keep the EU together while also maintaining international influence and looking to expand it

Pre-2024 History
Spain once the envy of the world has slowly lost that status over centuries, where it was an empire of such scale no one could challenge it, it was now just a state on the continent of Europe. Stagnation both political and economic lead Spain down this route their inability or will to change would be its main cause until the end of the Franco Era.

However that would change following his death. The now Kingdom of Spain wanted to create a new modern, and economically prosperous state and has sought to advance itself in the world. The country would do this by becoming a major part of the EU and increasing its industrial capacity. However troubles would reach in the nation in 2018, with the onset of Catalonia separatism Spain would do anything in its power to keep its economic powerhouse province in line and loyal to Madrid. While the issue remains hidden and tucked away due to their lack of international support it would seem that the calls for independence still remain on the minds of many.

Spain has also looked to increase the nations presence especially after the Virumaa Crisis Spain saw to help to rebuild a new defence block for the defence of Europe after the collapse of NATO. In this regard Spain has continued to improve it military with a set of new Military Reforms that are currently being discussed
Last edited by Greater Liverpool on Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An orthodox convert who doesn't support Russia

Slava Ukraini

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:47 pm

Da Klan wrote:Now I had this quirky idea in my head a while back, but what do y'all think about replacing the USD as the reserve currency to using special drawing rights (XDR) as the reserve instead? XDRs represent a claim to currency held by IMF members, but isn't necessarily currency itself. The value is based off of a basket of five currencies including the USD, Euro, Renminbi, Yen, and the Pound.

China has always been a huge advocate of the XDR, I had an idea of pushing something similar but I forgot about it until now. Yeah I'd definitely work on getting that implemented, fuck the USD.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

PreviousNext