NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay on a deserted island

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Roleplay on a deserted island

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:46 am

In this we the nations are one person, our mood and ideas are based on how are nation in NS is like. We are all on a deserted island together. Now our goal is to survive on that island and create a community with our characters.
My character
Saasd Asad
Age-28
Job-Major in the army
If you want to create a beter character sheet go ahead and post it
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:In this we the nations are one person, our mood and ideas are based on how are nation in NS is like. We are all on a deserted island together. Now our goal is to survive on that island and create a community with our characters.
My character
Saasd Asad
Age-28
Job-Major in the army
If you want to create a beter character sheet go ahead and post it

Go ahead and respond, dont be shy
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:In this we the nations are one person, our mood and ideas are based on how are nation in NS is like.

Can you be a bit more specific about this part?

Also, it might help to expand the OP a bit more. Take a look at some of the more popular RPs for some ideas, such as a map of the island and such.
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Tysoania wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:In this we the nations are one person, our mood and ideas are based on how are nation in NS is like.

Can you be a bit more specific about this part?

Also, it might help to expand the OP a bit more. Take a look at some of the more popular RPs for some ideas, such as a map of the island and such.

The whole point is that you the person is trying to work together or against eachother and the amount of people on the forum will team up or against

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:53 pm

You may wanna take a look at this first
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377824

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Ard al Islam wrote:You may wanna take a look at this first
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=377824

Thankyou for your help

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 pm

Chill/chat location threads are forbidden indefinitely. Re-creation of this thread will likely result in punitive actions being taken against you. iLock.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse