NATION

PASSWORD

Outcome: A Post-WW3 RP [OOC] [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:47 pm

Onfande wrote:
New Demorvian wrote:Could use some work in the economy part.

Have updated the economy part to explain more information.

Accepted

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:02 pm

IC is officially up

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Another thing, OP. There are a few near future techs I wanted to run by you (I'm also switching to Russia, or more accurately a russian superstate)

1. Heads Up Displays (HUD) a visor attached to the side of a Ratnik Helmet, which is linked to the Firearm a soldier is carrying, detecting when the weapon is fired, and updating ammunition left on the visor.
2. Holograph tables, used for Strategic maps, and the likes, usually on a large table and require a large energy source.
3. VR Training simulators like in Arma 3.
4. Exoskeletons (VERY limited numbers, maybe only small units of Spetsnaz.)

Regardless, if Russia has these, then the US and other western nations would too, by trade or reverse engineering.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Confederate American SU
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Confederate American SU » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:57 pm

I hope my post was good.
★★========★★
==★★====★★==
====
★★★★====
==
★★====★★==
★★========★★

★No, it is not the South. SU stands for 'States and Unions'. The right acronym is RCAS. Please read the Factbook.★

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:16 am

NS Name: TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Formal Nation Name: Nihon-koku; State of Japan
Informal Nation Name: Japan, Nippon
Description or Map of Territory: Japan, Okinawa, and other islands IRL considered disputed ex: Senkakus or Takeshima
Capital City: Tokyo
Link To National Anthem:Kimigayo; His Imperial Majesty's Reign
Flag: Flag
Current Ruling Political Party:Liberal Democratic Party; LDP
Current Head of State: Emperor Naruhito
Ideology: Japanese nationalism, conservative democracy
History Since 2019:

February 2020: With the assassination of the United States president, Shinzo Abe orders the military to enter a new stage of readiness while also holding a ceremony in honor of President Trump.
April 2020: Amid the instability in Washington, the Japanese military increases drills and keeps in constant communication with the United States.
May 2020: With multiple states leaving the Union, the Japanese government, reliant on the 1960s Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between the United States and Japan, orders lawmakers to consider sending military support to the Federal Government. Despite previous reinterpretations of the Japanese constitution, written by the Americans after World War Two, the Diet declines and only authorizes non combat support troops and financial aid. Shinzo Abe now doubles down on his push to revise the constitution.
June 2020: Under pressure from the Abe government and the United States, a constitutional reinterpretation is made to allow combat troops from Japan to defend allies when deemed appropriate and necessary to the defense of Japan. Combat troops are deployed to assist the United States Federal Government after it was deemed if the US were to fall, it would put Japan at risk. Abe afraid of losing his nuclear umbrella provided by America, authorizes top secret work to be done in researching and enriching uranium for the production a small tactical nuclear weapon.
July 2020: Olympic games under increased security held in Tokyo.
August 2020: Chinese declaration of war on Russia leads to nation-wide mobilization of the JSDF and all reserves, with the navy put on highly increased alert.
September 2020: Chinese invasion of Taiwan results in JSDF intervention, and with many nations declaring war on America, Japan authorizes a use of force against attackers attempting to take American allies. Abe manages to get the votes for an emergency constitutional revision, and while not much is changed, Article 9 forbidding war is abolished making the Japan Self Defense Forces a "real" army.
October 2020: Japan officially declares war on China.
December 2020: While Japan is hesitant to side with North Korea, is highly worried over nuclear attacks on China. With the constitutional revision in place Abe authorizes the production of tactical nuclear weapons to become a high priority, and orders development into ICBMs and ballistic missiles. The revisions also frees up the nation to begin looking in to building strategic bombers for the first time since 1945.
2021: Japan continues to send support to its regional allies, sending troops to support operations in Korea, Taiwan, America, and the Middle East. In March, the first draft since World War Two is ordered in order to increase the amount of troops.
2022: Japan still sends aid and men to support its allies, and due to the nuclear strike between India and Pakistan, the first Japanese nuclear weapon is commissioned, as a low yield tactical weapon. More are being produced and the presence of a nuclear armed Japan is made know to the world to act to deter a nuclear attack.
2023-2025 The Japanese military continues to send support to its allies and nuclear development beyond tactical weapons is ceased. The Japanese military has seen several build ups throughout the years, and the ruling LDP party has managed to remain in control the entire time. The conservative base has been fully rallied, and many more people are in support of Japan having a real military due to current threats posed by hostile nations.
2026-2028 Japan by now is starting to gain more offensive capabilities, and is supporting its allies in ways not seen since World War Two. Japanese troops continue to serve along their allies, and as the tide of the war is turning, the long control of Shinzo Abe's government holds a tight grip on the Diet.
2029-2030 The capture of Shanghai occurs with heavy Japanese involvement. As the war is being won, the government is now making moves to assume control over territories disputed with China. When the Treaty of New York is signed, Japan while having suffered many casualties, is more powerful than it was since World War Two.
2031-2035 Shanghai for a time is occupied, and now Japanese forces serving among their allies throughout the world can start to return home. The military starts to demobilize drafted units, yet still retains offensive capabilities. Now is a time for rebuilding, with cities that suffered minimal damage from small scale attacks being rebuilt and modernized. Billions of dollars of aid is sent to the United States, Taiwan, and several other Asian nations excluding North Korea, in order to help the rebuilding efforts. When nuclear weapons are banned, Japanese diplomats helping to urge to a non nuclear world. Although the Abe government still is cautious, and will not renounce the new constitution.
2036-Present Japan remains one of the top world economic powers, and now has a military that can act. The population is for the most part happy, yet issues still persist including the issues of disputed territory.

Overview of Nation's Economy: The economy was not hugely effected by the war, but still suffered. Japan has been quick to rebuild and is now economically beginning to grow with many diverse industries.
Overview of Nation's Political Structure: At the top of the chain of command is the Prime Minister, who represents the symbolic Emperor. He has his cabinet, and a large Diet of 245 in the House of Councilors and 465 in the House of Representatives.
Overview of Foreign Relations:
- America: A key ally with good trade agreements and very strong military cooperation
-Taiwan: A important ally in the region that have fair trade agreements and military cooperation, although Taiwan lays claim to islands that are also claimed by Japan
-Russia: A former adversary that must be watched, and the military must prepare to defend against. There has never been an official peace treaty after World War Two.
-China: An adversary in ruins that must be stopped from expansion. Now a more powerful Japan is not hesitant to defend its territory. Openly denies Chinese allegations of misconduct in the Second World War.
-North Korea: A reckless adversary that a fragile peace exists with. There are several territorial disputes ongoing.
-South Korea: An ally that must be watched, that has territorial disputes with and still accusations of misconduct in World War Two are present.
-EU: Regarded with suspicion although trade still exists between the two countries.
-Iran: An adversary of the Unites States but an area in which Japan is dependent on oil from.
-Britain: A important ally with good trade relations.
Name of Armed Forces: Japan Defense Force
Land Army Name and Size: Japan Army; Active: 300,000 Reserve: 50,000
Navy Name and Size: Japan Maritime Force; Active: 100,000
Air Force Name and Size: Japan Air Force; Active: 100,000
Other Military Branches: Japan Coast Guard; Active: 12,000 Imperial Guard: 900
GDP in $US: $29 trillion
Since the American GDP is listed at $37 trillion, but Taiwan has listed an insane $24 trillion, I figure with Japan being an economic powerhouse, a victor in the war, and having not been devastated by the conflict, Japan should have a GDP that retains its number 3 spot IRL, or even number 2 with China in need of rebuilding.

Estimated Population: 125 million
Other Information: Right leaning ultra nationalist groups are now flourishing, kept at bay by only opposition parties.
08092020 TRACKING PURPOSES
Last edited by TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON on Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:20 am

Later I might make a national stastics about what my military uses
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:02 am

Northern Poland wrote:Another thing, OP. There are a few near future techs I wanted to run by you (I'm also switching to Russia, or more accurately a russian superstate)

1. Heads Up Displays (HUD) a visor attached to the side of a Ratnik Helmet, which is linked to the Firearm a soldier is carrying, detecting when the weapon is fired, and updating ammunition left on the visor.
2. Holograph tables, used for Strategic maps, and the likes, usually on a large table and require a large energy source.
3. VR Training simulators like in Arma 3.
4. Exoskeletons (VERY limited numbers, maybe only small units of Spetsnaz.)

Regardless, if Russia has these, then the US and other western nations would too, by trade or reverse engineering.

Sounds about right

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:46 am

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:NS Name: TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Since the American GDP is listed at $37 trillion, but Taiwan has listed an insane $24 trillion, I figure with Japan being an economic powerhouse, a victor in the war, and having not been devastated by the conflict, Japan should have a GDP that retains its number 3 spot IRL, or even number 2 with China in need of rebuilding.

My bad for not explaining Taiwan's gdp. The ROC is more china than taiwan at this point due to the territory it took over in the treaty of New York. The $24 trillion figure comes from a PPP calculation of the GDP from both the island of taiwan and the former chinese provinces that are now part of the ROC. Considering predictions for Japan's economy, I'm not sure how realistic it is for it to balloon up past 20 trillion, especially since they haven't really gained significant territory or resources from the war.

That being said, GDP ain't everything, and Japan would have a big leg up in HDI, inequality, and stability imo. Though I'm also not the op so this is all just my opinion :)

Edit: if the ROC's economy is a problem, I'm definitely open to us looking at alternate ways to calculate its GDP?
Last edited by Bentus on Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:25 am

Bentus wrote:

My bad for not explaining Taiwan's gdp. The ROC is more china than taiwan at this point due to the territory it took over in the treaty of New York. The $24 trillion figure comes from a PPP calculation of the GDP from both the island of taiwan and the former chinese provinces that are now part of the ROC. Considering predictions for Japan's economy, I'm not sure how realistic it is for it to balloon up past 20 trillion, especially since they haven't really gained significant territory or resources from the war.

That being said, GDP ain't everything, and Japan would have a big leg up in HDI, inequality, and stability imo. Though I'm also not the op so this is all just my opinion :)

Edit: if the ROC's economy is a problem, I'm definitely open to us looking at alternate ways to calculate its GDP?

I for one think your GDP is fine, since you made it make sense due to suddenly having an abundance of resources and manpower to power your economy. Along with the war reps and foreign economic support compared to say, my China. We are on our own except for maybe Bhutan or Nepal sending construction teams to help us or something.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:38 am

NS Name: Northern Poland
Formal Nation Name: Eurasian Federation
Informal Nation Name: Eurasia, Russia
Description or Map of Territory: Russia, Belarus, Eastern Ukraine, Georgia, a few of the stans.
Capital City: Moscow
Link To National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7vVm3Ph728
Flag:

Current Ruling Political Party:Eurasian United Front
Current Head of State: Anishin Ivan Larionovich
Ideology: Right Wing
History Since 2019:
Russia was heavily involved in WW3, being one of the main combatants on the European/Asian Theater. During this time, the Military sector went to work developing new tech and weaponry, and the economy switched to wartime production, out-producing the Europeans, and matching the Chinese. They Conscripted Hundreds of thousands of soldiers to fight in its wars, with the Bomber fleet finally being put to use, bombing Industrial centers in Europe and Asia.

After the war was finished, Russia was almost the size of the Former USSR, and wanted to flaunt this. The new states called a big meeting, and decided on the name of "The Eurasian Federation" as to not seem Communist or any nationalistic thing. The funding allocated to the military brought Research and Development leaps and bounds ahead of where it used to be. They developed HUDs, VR training simulators, prototype exoskeletons, and holograms. These were employed to great effect in WW3, and continue to be produced for a complete rollout to the military.

By the end of WW3, the T-14 and T-15 had completed a total rollout, replacing most IFVs and Tanks, except for Conscript tank divisions, where 90s/2000 tech was mashed up, with only small amounts of old T-80s remaining in use. Putin held a strong rule until 2034 and left the office due to declining health. Anishin took the helm, a former VDV Colonel who served in the European front, a charismatic strongman type, who had the backing of most of the army. He became President of the Eurasian Federation and led a total expansion of infrastructure in the less developed regions of the Federation. Millions upon millions were poured into development projects, building roads, hydroelectric dams, Wind farms, solar farms, and a few new Nuclear Power Plants. Many Environmental treaties rendered Coal Plants shut down in the late 2030s, and Carbon emissions went on a downtrend. Belarus and eastern Ukraine got the brunt of the war, so millions more were invested in the cities being rebuilt, winning PR points with local civilians. The Later 2020s and 2030s were spent in a grassroots effort to end Insurgents in Ukraine, as Security forces decapitated the Hardened Cadre of Ukrainian insurgents, bringing the biggest resistance groups down.

With the Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan firmly in Russian hands once again, a bit more funding was put in the Russian Space program, landing cosmonauts on the Moon in 2036, with a single Long term base on the near side of the moon, researching technologies that could influence the future on Mars.
Overview of Nation's Economy: Much of the Economy is still intact, with the Russian Juggernaut continuing along. Ukraine and Belarus, however, have been affected heavily by the war, and are still on a path to recovery.
Overview of Nation's Political Structure: The President reigns supreme, with the Prime Minister having little power in comparison to the President. Much of the same is from the Russian Federation, as the president can only serve 3 terms consecutively. There are 515 seats i the Lower House,"The Federal Duma" and 207 seats in the Upper House, "The National Council"
Overview of Foreign Relations: The Federation Maintains relatively peaceful cooperation with alot of the nations in the world. This is aside from most European nations, and China, as Russia Literally occupied parts of China.
Name of Armed Forces: Armed forces of the Eurasian Federation
Land Army Name and Size: Ground forces of the Eurasian Federation
Active Professional Soldiers: 164,000
Reserve Professional Soldiers: 687,000
Active Conscript Soldiers: 316,000
Reserve Conscript Soldiers: 965,000
15k Tanks (T-14,T-90,T-80,T-72)
27,038 Armored Vehicles (T-15,BTR,BMP)
6,083 Self Propelled Artillery (boom boom)
4,465 Towed Artillery (more boom boom)
3,860 MLRS systems (boom boom boom boom boom boom)
Navy Name and Size: Naval Forces of the Eurasian Federation
2 Aircraft Carriers (another built between wars)
26 Destroyers
15 Frigates
84 Corvettes
68 Submarines
45 Patrol Vessels
50 Mine Warfare Vessels
87,000 Marine Forces
Air Force Name and Size:
Air Force of the Eurasian Federation
873 Fighter Jets
742 Attack Aircraft
424 Transport Aircraft
497 Trainer Aircraft
127 Special Mission Aircraft
1,522 Helicopters
600 Attack Helicopters
Other Military Branches:
Eurasian Aerospace Forces
15,000 Active Personel
12,000 Reserves
An array of Anti Missile Systems, the control of the missile forces, and the control of Radar Stations. 2,
GDP in $US: 5.86 Trillion Dollars
Estimated Population: 267,875,000 (Soviet Union, with about 20-30 million cut off plus some pop growth)
Other Information:
Last edited by Northern Poland on Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greater Liverpool
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Liverpool » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:40 am

Tag for Armenia please
An orthodox convert who doesn't support Russia

Slava Ukraini

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:48 am

Can I reserve Greece?

Will be making an app post tomorrow.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Onfande
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Onfande » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:52 am

Onfande wrote:
NS Name: Onfande

Formal Nation Name: Anatolia

Informal Nation Name: Anatolian Republic

Description or Map of Territory:

(Image)

Capital City: Ankara

Link To National Anthem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%B0sti ... 5%9F%C4%B1

Flag:

(Image)

Current Ruling Political Party: Conservative-Republican

Current Head of State: Emin Demir

Ideology: Presidential Parliamentary Republic

History Since 2019: Since 2019, Turkey has been at war with the Kurdish. On May of 2021, Turkey officially declares war on Russia because they were supporting the USA instead of the Democrats. After the fall of Istanbul during WWIII, Turkey surrendered due to having lost most of their coast and major ports. After the treaty of New York, Turkey (now known as Anatolia) lost Istanbul and other eastern territories. Since then, Anatolia has attempted to repair with minor success.

Overview of Nation's Economy: Fair. Rebuilding of economy is going on, and hopes to achieve a better economy are heavily supported. The economy heavily depends on agriculture, with support from consumer products and clothing.

Overview of Nation's Political Structure: Presidential republic with the president as head of state, with a large parliament consisting of 250
seats.

Overview of Foreign Relations: Anatolia has sour relations with Armenia and Kurdistan due to having lost a majority of their land to them. Relations have started to improve with Eurasia. Iran is known as an ally due to also losing a lot of land. Greek relations are... interesting. While relations with the Greeks are sour due to them owning all of Thrace and Istanbul, but they remain one of the most important trade partners of Anatolia.

Name of Armed Forces: Anatolian Armed Forces

Land Army Name and Size: Anatolian Land Forces, 140,000 personnel
30,000 trained forces prepared
10,000 trained forces reserved
20,000 conscripts reserved
80,000 conscripts prepared

Navy Name and Size: Anatolian Naval Forces, 26,400 personnel with 10 aircraft
5 destroyers
12 frigates
38 patrol craft
1 hovercraft
1 battleship
3 landing craft

Air Force Name and Size: Anatolian Air Force, 40,000 personnel with 670 aircraft
70 bombers
100 training aircraft
250 fighters
250 strike craft

Other Military Branches: Anatolian Coast Guard

GDP in $US: $498B

Estimated Population: 58,000,000

Other Information: Anatolia has relatively low morale due to having lost their most prized city.

Updated this post to include more information on: Army (Land, Navy, Air, Coast Guard) and relations with Greece (important trade partner).
[put something here eventually]

Antityranicals
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Antityranicals » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:59 am

Northern Poland wrote:NS Name: Northern Poland
Description or Map of Territory: Russia, Belarus, Eastern Ukraine, Georgia, a few of the stans.
Flag:
History Since 2019:
Russia was heavily involved in WW3, being one of the main combatants on the European/Asian Theater. During this time, the Military sector went to work developing new tech and weaponry, and the economy switched to wartime production, out-producing the Europeans, and matching the Chinese. They Conscripted Hundreds of thousands of soldiers to fight in its wars, with the Bomber fleet finally being put to use, bombing Industrial centers in Europe and Asia.

After the war was finished, Russia was almost the size of the Former USSR, and wanted to flaunt this. The new states called a big meeting, and decided on the name of "The Eurasian Federation" as to not seem Communist or any nationalistic thing. The funding allocated to the military brought Research and Development leaps and bounds ahead of where it used to be. They developed HUDs, VR training simulators, prototype exoskeletons, and holograms. These were employed to great effect in WW3, and continue to be produced for a complete rollout to the military.

By the end of WW3, the T-14 and T-15 had completed a total rollout, replacing most IFVs and Tanks, except for Conscript tank divisions, where 90s/2000 tech was mashed up, with only small amounts of old T-80s remaining in use. Putin held a strong rule until 2034 and left the office due to declining health. Anishin took the helm, a former VDV Colonel who served in the European front, a charismatic strongman type, who had the backing of most of the army. He became President of the Eurasian Federation and led a total expansion of infrastructure in the less developed regions of the Federation. Millions upon millions were poured into development projects, building roads, hydroelectric dams, Wind farms, solar farms, and a few new Nuclear Power Plants. Many Environmental treaties rendered Coal Plants shut down in the late 2030s, and Carbon emissions went on a downtrend. Belarus and eastern Ukraine got the brunt of the war, so millions more were invested in the cities being rebuilt, winning PR points with local civilians. The Later 2020s and 2030s were spent in a grassroots effort to end Insurgents in Ukraine, as Security forces decapitated the Hardened Cadre of Ukrainian insurgents, bringing the biggest resistance groups down.

With the Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan firmly in Russian hands once again, a bit more funding was put in the Russian Space program, landing cosmonauts on the Moon in 2036, with a single Long term base on the near side of the moon, researching technologies that could influence the future on Mars.
Overview of Nation's Economy: Much of the Economy is still intact, with the Russian Juggernaut continuing along. Ukraine and Belarus, however, have been affected heavily by the war, and are still on a path to recovery.
Overview of Nation's Political Structure: The President reigns supreme, with the Prime Minister having little power in comparison to the President. Much of the same is from the Russian Federation, as the president can only serve 3 terms consecutively. There are 500 seats i the Lower House,"The Federal Duma" and 207 seats in the Upper House, "The National Council"
Overview of Foreign Relations: The Federation Maintains relatively peaceful cooperation with alot of the nations in the world. This is aside from most European nations, and China, as Russia Literally occupied parts of China.
26 Destroyers
15 Frigates
84 Corvettes
68 Submarines
45 Patrol Vessels
50 Mine Warfare Vessels
87,000 Marine Forces
Air Force Name and Size:
873 Fighter Jets
742 Attack Aircraft
424 Transport Aircraft
497 Trainer Aircraft
1,522 Helicopters
600 Attack Helicopters
Other Military Branches:
15,000 Active Personel
12,000 Reserves
An array of Anti Missile Systems, the control of the missile forces, and the control of Radar Stations. 2,
GDP in $US: 2.6 Trillion Dollars
Estimated Population: 267,875,000 (Soviet Union, with about 20-30 million cut off plus some pop growth)
Other Information:

I think that given how Russia/Eurasia had prospered in the past twenty years, that GDP is probably a little low, especially when the ROC has a GDP of 24T. Given all those acquisitions, I'd throw Russia at least above 4T.
Compass: Right: 9.94, Libertarian: -5.84
Catholic Libertarian. Gov't has no authority, all authority is from God. God grants us free will, gov't should not infringe upon it. Legislating morality is wrong. Only exception is protecting rights to life, liberty, and property. Abortion is killing an infant, one of the few things gov't should prevent. Pro-Trump, he's been an effective weapon against real enemies of freedom: The Left, but I wish he were more for free trade, more against deficits. Unrestrained capitalism is a great thing; it does wonders for standards of living of everyone, especially the poor.
HS student in the USA. Male. XC runner, 17:30 5k, 4:59 mile. I enjoy singing, sushi, eating large quantities of food, and eating large quantities of sushi.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:07 am

Antityranicals wrote:
Flag:
History Since 2019:

Overview of Nation's Political Structure: The President reigns supreme, with the Prime Minister having little power in comparison to the President. Much of the same is from the Russian Federation, as the president can only serve 3 terms consecutively. There are 500 seats i the Lower House,"The Federal Duma" and 207 seats in the Upper House, "The National Council"
26 Destroyers
15 Frigates
84 Corvettes
68 Submarines
45 Patrol Vessels
50 Mine Warfare Vessels
87,000 Marine Forces
Air Force Name and Size:
873 Fighter Jets
742 Attack Aircraft
424 Transport Aircraft
497 Trainer Aircraft
1,522 Helicopters
600 Attack Helicopters
Other Military Branches:
15,000 Active Personel
12,000 Reserves
GDP in $US: 2.6 Trillion Dollars
Other Information:

I think that given how Russia/Eurasia had prospered in the past twenty years, that GDP is probably a little low, especially when the ROC has a GDP of 24T. Given all those acquisitions, I'd throw Russia at least above 4T.

sounds legit, will adjust

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:07 pm

App is done OP. :)

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Description or Map of Territory: Japan, Okinawa, and other islands IRL considered disputed ex: Senkakus or Takeshima
Capital City: Tokyo
Link To National Anthem:Kimigayo; His Imperial Majesty's Reign
Flag: Flag
Current Ruling Political Party:Liberal Democratic Party; LDP
Current Head of State: Emperor Naruhito
Ideology: Japanese nationalism, conservative democracy
History Since 2019:

February 2020: With the assassination of the United States president, Shinzo Abe orders the military to enter a new stage of readiness while also holding a ceremony in honor of President Trump.
April 2020: Amid the instability in Washington, the Japanese military increases drills and keeps in constant communication with the United States.
May 2020: With multiple states leaving the Union, the Japanese government, reliant on the 1960s Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between the United States and Japan, orders lawmakers to consider sending military support to the Federal Government. Despite previous reinterpretations of the Japanese constitution, written by the Americans after World War Two, the Diet declines and only authorizes non combat support troops and financial aid. Shinzo Abe now doubles down on his push to revise the constitution.
June 2020: Under pressure from the Abe government and the United States, a constitutional reinterpretation is made to allow combat troops from Japan to defend allies when deemed appropriate and necessary to the defense of Japan. Combat troops are deployed to assist the United States Federal Government after it was deemed if the US were to fall, it would put Japan at risk. Abe afraid of losing his nuclear umbrella provided by America, authorizes top secret work to be done in researching and enriching uranium for the production a small tactical nuclear weapon.
July 2020: Olympic games under increased security held in Tokyo.
August 2020: Chinese declaration of war on Russia leads to nation-wide mobilization of the JSDF and all reserves, with the navy put on highly increased alert.
September 2020: Chinese invasion of Taiwan results in JSDF intervention, and with many nations declaring war on America, Japan authorizes a use of force against attackers attempting to take American allies. Abe manages to get the votes for an emergency constitutional revision, and while not much is changed, Article 9 forbidding war is abolished making the Japan Self Defense Forces a "real" army.
October 2020: Japan officially declares war on China.
December 2020: While Japan is hesitant to side with North Korea, is highly worried over nuclear attacks on China. With the constitutional revision in place Abe authorizes the production of tactical nuclear weapons to become a high priority, and orders development into ICBMs and ballistic missiles. The revisions also frees up the nation to begin looking in to building strategic bombers for the first time since 1945.
2021: Japan continues to send support to its regional allies, sending troops to support operations in Korea, Taiwan, America, and the Middle East. In March, the first draft since World War Two is ordered in order to increase the amount of troops.
2022: Japan still sends aid and men to support its allies, and due to the nuclear strike between India and Pakistan, the first Japanese nuclear weapon is commissioned, as a low yield tactical weapon. More are being produced and the presence of a nuclear armed Japan is made know to the world to act to deter a nuclear attack.
2023-2025 The Japanese military continues to send support to its allies and nuclear development beyond tactical weapons is ceased. The Japanese military has seen several build ups throughout the years, and the ruling LDP party has managed to remain in control the entire time. The conservative base has been fully rallied, and many more people are in support of Japan having a real military due to current threats posed by hostile nations.
2026-2028 Japan by now is starting to gain more offensive capabilities, and is supporting its allies in ways not seen since World War Two. Japanese troops continue to serve along their allies, and as the tide of the war is turning, the long control of Shinzo Abe's government holds a tight grip on the Diet.
2029-2030 The capture of Shanghai occurs with heavy Japanese involvement. As the war is being won, the government is now making moves to assume control over territories disputed with China. When the Treaty of New York is signed, Japan while having suffered many casualties, is more powerful than it was since World War Two.
2031-2035 Shanghai for a time is occupied, and now Japanese forces serving among their allies throughout the world can start to return home. The military starts to demobilize drafted units, yet still retains offensive capabilities. Now is a time for rebuilding, with cities that suffered minimal damage from small scale attacks being rebuilt and modernized. Billions of dollars of aid is sent to the United States, Taiwan, and several other Asian nations excluding North Korea, in order to help the rebuilding efforts. When nuclear weapons are banned, Japanese diplomats helping to urge to a non nuclear world. Although the Abe government still is cautious, and will not renounce the new constitution.
2036-Present Japan remains one of the top world economic powers, and now has a military that can act. The population is for the most part happy, yet issues still persist including the issues of disputed territory.

Overview of Nation's Economy: The economy was not hugely effected by the war, but still suffered. Japan has been quick to rebuild and is now economically beginning to grow with many diverse industries.
Overview of Nation's Political Structure: At the top of the chain of command is the Prime Minister, who represents the symbolic Emperor. He has his cabinet, and a large Diet of 245 in the House of Councilors and 465 in the House of Representatives.
Overview of Foreign Relations:
- America: A key ally with good trade agreements and very strong military cooperation
-Taiwan: A important ally in the region that have fair trade agreements and military cooperation, although Taiwan lays claim to islands that are also claimed by Japan
-Russia: A former adversary that must be watched, and the military must prepare to defend against. There has never been an official peace treaty after World War Two.
-China: An adversary in ruins that must be stopped from expansion. Now a more powerful Japan is not hesitant to defend its territory. Openly denies Chinese allegations of misconduct in the Second World War.
-North Korea: A reckless adversary that a fragile peace exists with. There are several territorial disputes ongoing.
-South Korea: An ally that must be watched, that has territorial disputes with and still accusations of misconduct in World War Two are present.
-EU: Regarded with suspicion although trade still exists between the two countries.
-Iran: An adversary of the Unites States but an area in which Japan is dependent on oil from.
-Britain: A important ally with good trade relations.
Name of Armed Forces: Japan Defense Force
Land Army Name and Size: Japan Army; Active: 300,000 Reserve: 50,000
Navy Name and Size: Japan Maritime Force; Active: 100,000
Air Force Name and Size: Japan Air Force; Active: 100,000
Other Military Branches: Japan Coast Guard; Active: 12,000 Imperial Guard: 900

Estimated Population: 125 million
Other Information: Right leaning ultra nationalist groups are now flourishing, kept at bay by only opposition parties.

Accepted

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Flag:
History Since 2019:

Overview of Nation's Political Structure: The President reigns supreme, with the Prime Minister having little power in comparison to the President. Much of the same is from the Russian Federation, as the president can only serve 3 terms consecutively. There are 515 seats i the Lower House,"The Federal Duma" and 207 seats in the Upper House, "The National Council"
26 Destroyers
15 Frigates
84 Corvettes
68 Submarines
45 Patrol Vessels
50 Mine Warfare Vessels
87,000 Marine Forces
Air Force Name and Size:
873 Fighter Jets
742 Attack Aircraft
424 Transport Aircraft
497 Trainer Aircraft
1,522 Helicopters
600 Attack Helicopters
Other Military Branches:
15,000 Active Personel
12,000 Reserves
GDP in $US: 5.86 Trillion Dollars
Other Information:

Accepted

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:48 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:NS Name: The National Dominion of Hungary, just NDH for short.
Formal Nation Name: The Republic of Poland - Rzeczpospolita Polska.
Informal Nation Name: Poland.
Description or Map of Territory: Modern-day Polish borders plus the Kaliningrad Oblast.
Capital City: Warsaw
Link To National Anthem:
Flag: The Polish Flag
Current Ruling Political Party: Law and Justice (Prawo i Sprawiedliwosc)
Current Head of State: President Andrzej Duda
Ideology: National-Conservatism/Christian-Democracy/Market Economics/Limited Economic Interventionism/Elements of Political Catholicism.
History Since: 2015 and onward showed the cracks between the EU with it's Eastern members. Threats of sanctions, reparation demands and other political conflicts divided the EU's East and West. As global tensions rose a top-level meeting of the V4 joined by British diplomats was held in Budapest, the V4+B1 Summit was a days long back and forth discussions as the world burned, Chinese forces were in the middle of a lightning offensive toward Vladivostok sweeping Russian opposition aside and the United States was falling apart into civil conflict. Poland, the V4 and Britain were faced with a Franco-German EU calling for immediate federalization in the face of the global situation spiraling out of control. Once again the divide between the EU's East and West were clear as they supported different sides in the brewing Second American Civil War. In the end, the V4 demanded immediate termination of their EU membership, the EU declined and demanded immediate approval of the Emergency Federalization Roadmap Policy, the V4 refused and staged an attack on staging areas in Germany and Austria where troops were massing 5 minutes after their declaration of war arrived in Brussels. Utilizing the wide Oder river and the mountains in Czechia to anchor their defenses the Visegrad nations fought a bloody, slow-paced war against the might of Western Europe. Their positions allowed them to conduct an effective defense but the EU's economic, aerial and recon superiority slowly allowed them to whittle down the strength of the Visegrad Pact's defenses. Czechia fell first, followed by Hungary and then Slovakia, Poland held out the longest but eventually Franco-German troops with Italian contingents supporting them conducted a number of assaults over the Oder, three of which secured stable bridgeheads on the other side of the river and a long grueling battle through villages, forests, towns and cities followed which left much of the country in ruins but the strong positions of the defenders allowed the Polish forces to inflict significant casualties.

But then 2022 came around and the true Gehenna began. The Polish government and the remainder of the Armed Forces went into exile, continuing the war from Russia. In the UK and US, Polish volunteer battalions were formed made up of the local Polish minorities and they joined the battle alongside US and British forces, these organizations were largely funded by and closely cooperated with the government in exile. Meanwhile in the occupied country, conditions were deteriorating rapidly as the EU Military Governorate ruthlessly exploited the economy and the population to fuel their war-effort. Shortages of nearly all essentials were pervasive, from food to clothes to medicine as all had to go to support the EU's war-effort and homefront. The people of Poland and the V4 were seen as traitors, derided and humiliated at nearly every opportunity. Military occupation, inadequate rationing, a broken economy, frequent power outages and harsh EISF repression. The currency exchange caused the very definition of hyperinflation and the rationing system set up by the EUMG could not fully cover even basic needs. For the duration of the occupation most people in Poland obtained over half their goods on the Black Market. Illegal trade and corruption was a necessity, wit and personal connections were key to survive. It is not hard to see that in such conditions a widespread resistance movement soon rose, and it rose to vast proportions. The Panstwo Podziemne or "Underground State" was a vast military and civilian organization that operated in Poland throughout the duration of the country's occupation by the EU. Hundreds of thousands of people were directly involved with various agencies of the Underground State, the figures for membership in Armia Wyzwolencza alone were approaching 400 000 fighters at it's peak near the end of the war and they were quietly supported by millions of Poles. The rationale behind the creation of this secret national authority drew on the fact that the EU occupation of Poland was considered illegal. Hence, all institutions created by the occupying forces were considered illegal, and parallel Polish underground institutions were set up in accordance with pre-war Polish law. The scale of the Underground State was also inadvertently aided by the actions of the occupiers, whose policies of exploitation and repression fueled popular support for the Polish resistance movement and its development.

The military arm of the Polish Underground State consisted of the various branches of the Armia Wyzwolencza (Liberation Army). This arm of the state was designed to prepare for a future battle for the country's liberation. Apart from armed resistance, sabotage, intelligence-gathering, training, and propaganda the state's military arm was responsible for maintaining communication with the St Petersburg-based Polish Government in Exile, and for protecting the civilian arm of the state. The AW's primary resistance operations were the sabotage of EU activities, including transports headed for the Eastern Front against Russia. The sabotage of EU rail and road transports to the Eastern Front was so extensive it is estimated that one ninth of all the EU's transports to the Eastern Front were destroyed or significantly delayed due to the AW's activities which contributed significantly to the EU's supply difficulties in it's Eastern Campaigns. As the Russians pushed the EU's armies out of Ukraine and Belarus and entered Poland alongside the Polish Eastern Army in Exile the AW conducted a large scale uprising in central Poland which led to it fighting several full-scale battles against EU troops particularly in 2027 and 2028. They tied down significant EU forces, worth at least several divisions, diverting much-needed reinforcements. Polish intelligence operatives supplied valuable intelligence information to the Entente for the duration of the conflict. BB-Pact fatalities due to the actions of the AW, are estimated at around to 150 000. Joined by the Eastern Army in Exile, the Polish-British Brigades and the Polish-American Brigades another 450 000 Poles fought alongside the Entente in addition to the AW fighters, but many, around 1 850 000 were forcibly conscripted into the EU military as well, by the end of the war, Polish soldiers had fought on many fronts around the globe.

After the war ended these soldiers all came back to a devastated country, several parts had been turned into the definition of warswept wastelands and the government returning from Russia was now faced with the monumental task of rebuilding a shattered nation. For it's immense losses and unyielding posture in the war, never surrendering and fighting to the end and beyond, Poland was granted territorial compensation from Russia as well as a total of 400 billion dollars in reparations to be payed out by Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg in yearly installments of 20 billion dollars between 2030 and 2050. Securing these reparations was probably Poland's most significant achievement in the post-war reparations and this allowed vast sums to be invested in the reconstruction of homes, infrastructure, industrial facilities and places of business. Social spending rose to restore government services, aid the economy by raising domestic consumption, one of the most comprehensive family support policies is being planned to support spending, ease childcare and power the construction industry while also in the government's hope facilitating a population growth spurt similar to what was seen under the rule of the post WW2 Communist Regime. In 2038 the Polish economy grew past it's total nominal pre-war GDP and the first elections since 2019 were held that same year with the PiS Party under the leadership of Marta Kaczynska winning over half the vote and securing a supermajority in both Houses of Parliament. Andrzej Duda remains on the post of President, a position which he held throughout WW3 as elections had been suspended during the war. Despite the devastation, Poland is recovering remarkably quickly thanks to the reparations and the government that led it through the war is riding waves of patriotic fervor in the aftermath of the war, only reinforcing Poland's rightist zeitgest which gave the PiS supermajority in 2015. What the future holds for a recovering nations remains to be seen.

Overview of Nation's Economy: When war broke out, 25% of the Polish economy which had in all but name become a link in the German economy's supply chain broke down. Much of the early fighting on the Eastern Front took place in Poland as BB-Pact forces fought their way across the country slowly and deliberately after finally managing to hold a stable bridgehead on the eastern banks of the Oder. Poland is largely flat, but also forested and densely populated giving the defenders strong positions in towns and forests. This protracted the fighting and left much of the country devastated and it's infrastructure in tatters. A second steamrolling came in the late war as Russian forces pushed the EU armies out of Poland in similarly devastating battles and the country suffered further from the scorched-earth politics of the retreating EU. By the end of the war, Poland's economy was in shambles but a surprisingly rapid recovery was made possible through war-reparations from the leading former EU states and a policy of pursuing market economics, injecting vast sums into reconstruction and infrastructure as well as implementing free and open trade relations with primarily other Eastern European and Entente states have all given rise to significant economic growth and recently allowed the Polish economy to recover past it's Pre-War GDP. Agriculture, services and light industry in particular have flourished since the end of WW3.

Overview of Nation's Political Structure: Bicameral Parliamentary Democracy, many international analysts however consider it a Dominant Party State not dissimilar from Singapore and there are trends of increasingly authoritarian changes, bringing Poland to a state similar to which it was in during the time of the Second Republic.

Overview of Foreign Relations: The Polish state has close relations with the nations of the Entente, particularly the UK, Russia and the United States. There have been significant moves by the President to reform the Visegrad Group as a regional military, economic, cultural and political alliance and behind closed doors, the PiS wishes to take this opportunity to form a "Third Europe" under Polish leadership between the old EU and Russia by extending Visegrad membership to Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. The hard-right RNR party which achieved surprising success in the 2038 Elections however support a more Russophilic foreign policy which would mean very close ties between Warsaw and Moscow.

Name of Armed Forces: The Polish Armed Forces
Land Army Name and Size: 225 000 Active Personnel - 130 000 Reserve Personnel.
Navy Name and Size: 14 800 Active Personnel - 7 500 Reserve Personnel.
Air Force Name and Size: 29 500 Active Personnel - 12 000 Reserve Personnel
Other Military Branches: Special Operations Forces / Military Police Force / Logistical Operations Command / Territorial Defense Forces.
GDP in $US: 645 Billion.
Estimated Population: 33 589 332 (2038 Census) - 33 650 898 (2040 Estimate)
Other Information: Would love to iron out some current treaties and relationships with Entente states, particularly the USA/UK/Russia.

Accepted

Onfande
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Onfande » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:20 pm

Onfande wrote:
NS Name: Onfande

Formal Nation Name: Anatolia

Informal Nation Name: Anatolian Republic

Description or Map of Territory:

(Image)

Capital City: Ankara

Link To National Anthem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%B0sti ... 5%9F%C4%B1

Flag:

(Image)

Current Ruling Political Party: Conservative-Republican

Current Head of State: Emin Demir

Ideology: Presidential Parliamentary Republic

History Since 2019: Since 2019, Turkey has been at war with the Kurdish, assisting the Syrian Opposition while at it. After having taken over the Kurdish State on November of 2020, and leading a campaign to clear the Kurdish from the land, Turkey cedes most of the land to the Syrian Opposition, keeping a few parts with important military bases and borderlands. Turkey continues its support of the Syrian Opposition. With the Syrian Opposition now winning the war, Turkey just sits back and continues to lead support for the Syrian Opposition. At 4:11 PM on May 4th of 2021, the Syrian Civil War is declared as "over" with the Syrian Opposition in charge of the government now. Turkey assists in rebuilding Syria after the Treaty of Aleppo on May 5th of 2021.

On October of 2021, Turkey starts supporting the USA in their civil war due to being a vital ally and trading partner. Then, on February of 2022, Turkey declares war on Russia, citing that "supporting the Democrats would mean an end to the fair government of the USA". Turkey begins major offensives near Rostov on Don and begins landings in Sukhumi, but these attempts of invasion would be futile, as on July of 2022, Greece and Armenia declare war on Turkey. Turkey was very unprepared for this, so Greek forces were able to breeze through to plains of Thrace. The Turkish army pulls away from Sukhumi to begin a counterattack on Armenia. On September of 2022, the Battle of Istanbul begins. The city defenses are weak, but the army doesn't give up. A harsh defensive takes place within Istanbul, resulting in the destruction of the Hagia Sophia, a once renowned world wonder. All bridges crossing the Bosporus Strait are destroyed, and these would hold off the Greeks for a little while as the armies were returning. But suddenly, a surprise attack from Russians and Armenians occurs near the cities of Samsun and Kars. Due to Kars being well defended, it is easily taken by the Armenians due to them having a proximity advantage. The battle of Samsun begins with a major Russian victory.

On March of 2025, after holding on for 4 years, Turkish forces finally start to break down, with the Greeks crossing the Bosporus and landing in Izmir and Antalya. Istanbul manages to be surrounded by Greek and Russian forces connecting. The defense of Istanbul would last an astonishing 19 months. With most of the Black Sea coast captured by the Russians, Turkey loses access to the Black Sea Fleet, which is destroyed shortly after the capture of the Black Sea.

A surprise attack begins by the Greeks in Iskanderun, and the Kurdish see this as the best opportunity to rebel. Kurdish rebels in Turkish-occupied Kurdistan begin after a series of damaging riots. The Kurdish rebellion begins in Gaziantep, and the eastern cities of Van and Batman (yes, real city). The Kurdish spread throughout the Southeast, killing most of the Turkish army there. Turkish Government decides that intervening in Kurdistan would destroy all forces and cause us to be killed off easier, so we sign the Treaty of Van with the Kurdish to form a ceasefire. Istanbul falls on November 11th of 2036, striking fear into the hearts of Turkish soldiers and citizens. Morale is at an all-time low.

Greece makes a successful landings near Iskanderun and Tarsus on January of 2036, and Russian forces are battering the north-side of the country. The battle of Corum begins in northern Turkey, with Turkish forces defending it as hard as they can. The Turkish are able to last 2 sieges of the city before having to move out due to expected encirclement and lack of supplies. Izmir is captured by the Greeks on March.

The Siege of Silifke would mark the end of Turkish imports and exports. Surrounded by enemies, and with no access to its ally, Iran, or its navy. The last ship in the Turkish Navy is destroyed on August of 2037 after being surrounded by the Greek Navy. The Battle of Ankara would mark the fate of Turkey in WW3. On October of 2037, joint Russian-Greek forces batter the defenses formed around the city. Ankara would've held up for at least 8 months, but on December of 2037, Turkey surrenders to the Greeks, Russians, and Armenians, citing that "The war has proved too destructive to the Turkish people, and we wish for no more war between our nations." Billions of dollars wasted on a war that proved to be worthless to Turkey.

The Treaty of New York absolutely destroyed Turkey, giving away over a 1/3 of the countries' territory and over 3/8ths of the country population.

Since 2031, Anatolia been working on repairing its infrastructure, with minor success in doing so.

Overview of Nation's Economy: Fair. Rebuilding of economy is going on, and hopes to achieve a better economy are heavily supported. The economy heavily depends on agriculture, with support from consumer products and clothing.

Overview of Nation's Political Structure: Presidential republic with the president as head of state, with a large parliament consisting of 250
seats in the lower house, and 50 in the upper house.

Overview of Foreign Relations: Anatolia has sour relations with Armenia and Kurdistan due to having lost a majority of their land to them. Relations have started to improve with Eurasia. Iran is known as an ally due to also losing a lot of land. Greek relations are... interesting. While relations with the Greeks are sour due to them owning all of Thrace and Istanbul, but they remain one of the most important trade partners of Anatolia.

Name of Armed Forces: Anatolian Armed Forces

Land Army Name and Size: Anatolian Land Forces, 140,000 personnel
30,000 trained forces prepared
10,000 trained forces reserved
20,000 conscripts reserved
80,000 conscripts prepared

Navy Name and Size: Anatolian Naval Forces, 26,400 personnel with 10 aircraft
5 destroyers
12 frigates
38 patrol craft
1 hovercraft
1 battleship
3 landing craft

Air Force Name and Size: Anatolian Air Force, 40,000 personnel with 670 aircraft
70 bombers
100 training aircraft
250 fighters
250 strike craft

Other Military Branches: Anatolian Coast Guard

GDP in $US: $498B

Estimated Population: 58,000,000

Other Information: Anatolia has relatively low morale due to having lost their most prized city.

Heavily updated the history of Anatolia since 2019.

New Demorvian wrote:
Anatolian Republic - Ofande
The Polish Republic - [nation][/nation]The National Dominion of Hungary

Can you please fix
Last edited by Onfande on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antityranicals
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Antityranicals » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Confederate American SU, feel free to play off of my latest post as you wish. I did it partially to introduce a little bit about the Libertarian party, and partially to springboard your faction into national prominence.
Compass: Right: 9.94, Libertarian: -5.84
Catholic Libertarian. Gov't has no authority, all authority is from God. God grants us free will, gov't should not infringe upon it. Legislating morality is wrong. Only exception is protecting rights to life, liberty, and property. Abortion is killing an infant, one of the few things gov't should prevent. Pro-Trump, he's been an effective weapon against real enemies of freedom: The Left, but I wish he were more for free trade, more against deficits. Unrestrained capitalism is a great thing; it does wonders for standards of living of everyone, especially the poor.
HS student in the USA. Male. XC runner, 17:30 5k, 4:59 mile. I enjoy singing, sushi, eating large quantities of food, and eating large quantities of sushi.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:23 pm

Did a quick update of my earlier map.

Edit: Also, if you've got alternate colour ideas let me know. I ended up just picking at random and most turned out pretty ugly imo.

Last edited by Bentus on Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

New Demorvian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Demorvian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:27 pm

I'm thinking about occasionally putting "random events" in the IC. Basically, an event of my choosing happens. Whether it be a natural disaster, disease outbreak, political and civil unrest, ETC To keep things fresh.

Onfande
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Onfande » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 pm

New Demorvian wrote:I'm thinking about occasionally putting "random events" in the IC. Basically, an event of my choosing happens. Whether it be a natural disaster, disease outbreak, political and civil unrest, ETC To keep things fresh.

I agree. It could add more excitement to this RP.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:21 pm

Bentus wrote:

Hey I understand. I don't agree with my GPD myself. But I don't want to be that sucker who has one of the lowest GDPs. I have a problem with GDP of China and the US, although the Taiwan GPD I think could be lowered as A. Taiwan was invaded. B. Chinese provinces you gained were invaded C. China's IRL GDP isn't even $24 trillion. I don't know how this could be caculated with no historical precedent, but imagine a WW2 Japan I guess that was invaded instead of nuked and then did not get support from a isolationist America.

But in any case regarding territorial gains while the preview doesn't state it, I think surely the Senkaku Islands which were previously disputed would be for the taking, which is good for fishing grounds and supposedly has oil underneath. While those contributions will be minimal should not be disregarded.

Also I don't see why Korea and Japan did not get to have gained territory. I personally would want the province of Shandong.
Last edited by TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse