NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: Warlords and Warriors (OOC: Reboot, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Britanania wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:wai- noticed a problem with my stuff...I don't want to be that guy.....but is it possible to be someone who isn't a dynamo or in charge of land? I'm sorry again for taking up unnecessary time, it's simply that I don't want to take a risk and do something that isn't allowed.

Yes, that would be possible. You could be in the service of another Lord, for example, or a wandering samurai.

I feel like I'm really pushing it far now.....but the orphaned son of a wealthy merchant who hit hard times at the end of his life, passing on and not leaving much to his son....
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:21 pm

this seems unique
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:22 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Yes, that would be possible. You could be in the service of another Lord, for example, or a wandering samurai.

I feel like I'm really pushing it far now.....but the orphaned son of a wealthy merchant who hit hard times at the end of his life, passing on and not leaving much to his son....

That would also be fine.

Dentali wrote:this seems unique

I hope so lol
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Britanania wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:I feel like I'm really pushing it far now.....but the orphaned son of a wealthy merchant who hit hard times at the end of his life, passing on and not leaving much to his son....

That would also be fine.

Dentali wrote:this seems unique

I hope so lol

thank you, I'm sorry if I bothered you, I'm just a bit picky at times, if I'm ever annoying you feel free to tell me to shut up, I'll understand
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:24 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:That would also be fine.

I hope so lol

thank you, I'm sorry if I bothered you, I'm just a bit picky at times, if I'm ever annoying you feel free to tell me to shut up, I'll understand

No, it's fine. I am here to answer questions, after all. I do recommend that you embed your character with someone else, though, so he isn't lost in the chaos.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:42 pm

tag I wanna do a daimyo from a more industrial city

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Dentali wrote:tag I wanna do a daimyo from a more industrial city

Noted, of course the two biggest cities are Goldenrod and Saffron which are both open.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:tag I wanna do a daimyo from a more industrial city

Noted, of course the two biggest cities are Goldenrod and Saffron which are both open.

reserve Goldrenrod please

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Noted, of course the two biggest cities are Goldenrod and Saffron which are both open.

It is done.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:13 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

It is done.

Do I need to have Normal Pokemon for my Daimyo? Or just my troops?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:It is done.

As a Daimyo you are largely free to choose any Pokemon, it's just your soldiers who are largely required to follow the "type" of the city.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

As a Daimyo you are largely free to choose any Pokemon, it's just your soldiers who are largely required to follow the "type" of the city.

hmm okay ill have 1 of the 3 be the type

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:As a Daimyo you are largely free to choose any Pokemon, it's just your soldiers who are largely required to follow the "type" of the city.

Sounds good. While I'm here I'll ask, will your character and at least part of his forces march with the other Imperial troops towards Shion/Lavender Town? Most of the accepted characters are going on this expedition and it will kick-off a lot of the other big plot developments.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Sounds good. While I'm here I'll ask, will your character and at least part of his forces march with the other Imperial troops towards Shion/Lavender Town? Most of the accepted characters are going on this expedition and it will kick-off a lot of the other big plot developments.

i haven't read the IC yet so i don't know the context. Can you give me the rundown?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Sounds good. While I'm here I'll ask, will your character and at least part of his forces march with the other Imperial troops towards Shion/Lavender Town? Most of the accepted characters are going on this expedition and it will kick-off a lot of the other big plot developments.

i haven't read the IC yet so i don't know the context. Can you give me the rundown?

Sure.

About a year ago, a self-proclaimed sage took over Lavander Town and massacred the ruling Daimyo and her family and soldiers and set up his own government to oppose the Emperor. So over the past year, the Emperor built up a force to march on Lavander to crush the rebellion, but right before the army left he died, leaving a toddler son. After some political machinations, the Empress and her family more or less took over the Imperial government and the army is about to head out anyway.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Sounds good. While I'm here I'll ask, will your character and at least part of his forces march with the other Imperial troops towards Shion/Lavender Town? Most of the accepted characters are going on this expedition and it will kick-off a lot of the other big plot developments.

Holy Man declared the Emperor invalid, Emperor took offense and went to go kill Holy Man, died while on the march.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm

WIP

Nation Name:Kogane
Character Name: Masahiko Kanetsugu(Family, Given)
Appearance:
Gender/Sex: M
Profession (e.g Daimyo, warrior, courtier):
Daiymo of Kogane City
Court Rank: Daimyo
Area of Control (if a Daimyo, corresponds with a traditional gym city):Area around Kogane City aka Goldenrod
Currently serving (If Warrior or Courtier): The people of Kogane
Home:Kogane Castle
Biography:
Born the third son of the previous Daimyo, Kanetsugu was never meant to rule and as such spent most of his time focusing on book learning and wandering the countryside, studying all he could and learning how to best serve his eldest brother as a courtier in his court. At age 17 an unexpectedly fierce storm wrecked the ship his two older brothers were sailing on killing them both, making him the new heir to the kingdom for his aging and seile father.

Determined to make his family proud Kanetsugu threw himself into his work focusing on economic pursuits. He was a brilliant steward making his province boom, riches poured in through overseas trade and the creation of industrial goods which became sought after the world over.

He did not train in martial pursuits extensively but dedicated himself to their study and used the great wealth of his province to pay for the best training and equipment he could for his army. When invaded his lands proved adept at defensive warfare but extremely hesitant to attack.

During his tenure as regent for his father and later daimyo in his own right, he has become loved for raising the standard of living, bringing prosperity and not leading his people into war for personal gain or glory. Now the largest city in Johto, his province stands with much to gain from the chaos or much to lose.

Personality:
Cold, Calculating, Reasonable, Slow to action but decisive when the time comes, loyal,
Pokemon (no more than 3 to start):
Infernape
Snorlax
Gardevoir

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Dentali wrote:WIP

Appearance:
(Image)
Daiymo of Kogane City
Area of Control (if a Daimyo, corresponds with a traditional gym city):Area around Kogane City aka Goldenrod
Biography:
Born the third son of the previous Daimyo, Kanetsugu was never meant to rule and as such spent most of his time focusing on book learning and wandering the countryside, studying all he could and learning how to best serve his eldest brother as a courtier in his court. At age 17 an unexpectedly fierce storm wrecked the ship his two older brothers were sailing on killing them both, making him the new heir to the kingdom for his aging and seile father.

Determined to make his family proud Kanetsugu threw himself into his work focusing on economic pursuits. He was a brilliant steward making his province boom, riches poured in through overseas trade and the creation of industrial goods which became sought after the world over.

He did not train in martial pursuits extensively but dedicated himself to their study and used the great wealth of his province to pay for the best training and equipment he could for his army. When invaded his lands proved adept at defensive warfare but extremely hesitant to attack.

During his tenure as regent for his father and later daimyo in his own right, he has become loved for raising the standard of living, bringing prosperity and not leading his people into war for personal gain or glory. Now the largest city in Johto, his province stands with much to gain from the chaos or much to lose.

Personality:
Cold, Calculating, Reasonable, Slow to action but decisive when the time comes, loyal,
Infernape
Snorlax
Gardevoir

Looking good so far.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:WIP

Appearance:
(Image)
Daiymo of Kogane City
Biography:

Personality:
Infernape
Snorlax
Gardevoir

Looking good so far.

missing anything?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Looking good so far.

missing anything?

Just the Pokemon apps, and if you wanted you could give him another court position. Totally optional, of course.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

missing anything?

Just the Pokemon apps, and if you wanted you could give him another court position. Totally optional, of course.

Nah he is too focused on his province. I need to research the PKMN a bit more to get their moves down

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Just the Pokemon apps, and if you wanted you could give him another court position. Totally optional, of course.

Nah he is too focused on his province. I need to research the PKMN a bit more to get their moves down

Totally cool.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Totally cool.

So for this March on the capital, how many troops do they/the yellow turban rebellion/ Dong Zhuo have?
Last edited by Dentali on Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Totally cool.

So for this March on the capital, how many troops do they/the yellow turban rebellion/ Dong Zhuo have?

Not a march on the capital, but on Suke in lavender town. So far most of the troops from from Violet and Blackthorn cities, and about half from Olivine and Ecruteak, and whatever Kanetsugu is able to commit. All in all, it's the largest force raised in a generation.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Not a march on the capital, but on Suke in lavender town. So far most of the troops from from Violet and Blackthorn cities, and about half from Olivine and Ecruteak, and whatever Kanetsugu is able to commit. All in all, it's the largest force raised in a generation.

Can I get a troop estimate? Goldenrod has the biggest pop in Johto but I don’t want to send my whole force

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse