NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: Warlords and Warriors (OOC: Reboot, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Durin VII
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Durin VII » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:01 pm

Britanania wrote:
Durin VII wrote:
Okay. In that case, if it's alright with you, i'll have my characters father be the former daiymo of Cianwood City.

Sure, sounds good to me.

Oh wait, i think i completely misread your reply to my question. For a moment i thought he had to be a daiymo in order to have the rank of general. Saving all the trouble, i'll just have his father be a general of the cianwood daiymo, that is, if i read it right this time.
Last edited by Durin VII on Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Durin VII wrote:
Britanania wrote:Sure, sounds good to me.

Oh wait, i think i completely misread your reply to my question. For a moment i thought he had to be a daiymo in order to have the rank of general. Saving all the trouble, i'll just have his father be a general of the cianwood daiymo, that is, if i read it right this time.

That works great too.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Durin VII
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Durin VII » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:41 pm

My application is finished!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:53 pm

Durin VII wrote:Nation Name: Durin VII
Character Name: Daichi
Appearance:
(Image)
Gender/Sex: Male
Profession: Rōnin
Court Rank: None officially
Area of Control: None
Currently serving: Nobody
Home: Tanba City
Biography: His mother, Aiya, was a humble and caring woman who sadly passed away when Daichi was still an infant. It was, and still is the person who Daichi craves for the most. Instead of growing up with her, Daichi grew up with his father, the famed general Ryuji of Tanba City, better known as The Fukurō, the owl. In any other eyes, Daichi's childhood would be described as rough, but Daichi never knew any better. Friends he made would sometimes not return and they never stayed in one place for long. Going forth into the wild and returning to base was an all too familiar routine to Daichi. From a young age Daichi started to ask his father when he could serve with the men, but his father refused the first time, the second time, and each time Daichi asked again. It was the sole rule his father upheld strictly, no serving.

Instead his father taught him something else, something his mother valued, caring. Ryuji was not just famed in Tanba City, and when he received a gift for his services from the Imperial Family it was Daichi who had to take care of it. It was little Ena, the frog-like Pokémon. Daichi quickly grew fond of the small Pokémon and trained with him as much as he could. Getting his ass beaten by the soldiers in a Pokémon battle became a daily event and even though Ena improved, the two were never a true match for the army Pokémon.

In a single night Daichi found himself caring for three Pokémon instead of two. It was the worst night he could've ever had, the night of his fathers assassination. It seemed an impossible job, assassinating The Fukurō at night, yet somebody did it and left no traces at all. The men speculated about the possible perpetrator but without clear evidence nothing could be done.
Instead of waiting around, mourning his fathers death, Daichi swore to avenge his father. Three days after his fathers death Daichi left the army for the first time in his life and started his journey to Enju. If anyone could help him find the assassin who killed his father it would be the Emperor himself.

Personality: Daichi is tough man, a bit rough even due to his life with the army. If you get to know him better you'll find a caring person, deeply scarred by his fathers death and the lack of a mother in his life.
Pokemon: Noctowl, Aggron, Froakie
Misc. Info Both Noctowl and Aggron were his fathers Pokémon, Daichi will rely mostly on them for safety as he himself isn't quite the master at battling yet.

Name: Akira
Species: Noctowl
Appearance:
(Image)
Master: Ryuji
Biography: Akira was found by Ryuji when it was still a small Hoothoot. It's paw had been broken after a nasty fight and needed special aid to heal. That special aid was gladly given by Ryuji and the two quickly developed a close friendship. After years of training the two joined the army and made a name for themselves, one that would not be forgotten quickly. When Ryuji became a general he ordered a new armour to be made with Akira depicted on the helmet, showing it off as the new family symbol.
After Ryuji's death Akira was given to the young son, Daichi, with whom he has started a journey to find justice for the murder of his master.
Personality: Akira is a calm and wise Pokémon, not quick to anger nor quick to forgive or forget.
Moveset:
  • Echoed Voice
  • Psycho Shift
  • Air Slash
  • Moonblast
Ability: Keen Eye
Misc. Info Although he travels with Daichi now, he still considers Ryuji as his master, at least till Daichi is strong enough to lead him better than he can himself.

Name: Arakan
Species: Aggron
Appearance:
(Image)
Master: Ryuji
Biography: Arakan was born into the military where fights were a daily part of life. Aggron survived and thrived his early years and was seen as an excellent specimen. He was eventually offered to Ryuji when he joined the military. Together they trained and fought in which he grew to the Pokémon he is today.
Personality: Arakan is a loyal Pokémon, he's an absolute tank and will not turn away from any fight. He's very protective and strong in both body and mind.
Moveset:
  • Mud-Slap
  • Roar
  • Iron Head
  • Iron Tail
Ability: Sturdy
Misc. Info Although he travels with Daichi now, he still considers Ryuji as his master, at least till Daichi is strong enough to lead him better than he can himself.

Name: Ena
Species: Froakie
Appearance:
(Image)
Master: Daichi
Biography: Ena was given to Ryuji as a gift from the Imperial Family. Instead of keeping it Ena was given to Ryuji's son, Daichi. The two became friends quick and trained hard, and although the two have never won a fight yet, Ena is confident in himself and his master.
Personality: Ena is a young, energetic Pokémon that likes to play around and train alongside the older, stronger Pokémon.
Moveset:
  • Quick Attack
  • Lick
  • Water Pulse
Ability: Torrent
Misc. Info It's a shiny Froakie.

Looks good. So he probably hasn't heard that the Emperor has passed away, which is great. He can learn that when he arrives at the Capital.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:48 pm

I'mma post later tonight about the Imperial Forces arriving at Saffron, so if you haven't posted yet be aware that's the plan.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:52 pm

Britanania wrote:I'mma post later tonight about the Imperial Forces arriving at Saffron, so if you haven't posted yet be aware that's the plan.

Cool, you have have my character get cornered by bad guys or whatever
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Durin VII
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Durin VII » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Britanania wrote:
Durin VII wrote:-

Looks good. So he probably hasn't heard that the Emperor has passed away, which is great. He can learn that when he arrives at the Capital.

Thanks! And yes, he's still unaware of that.

Is there anything special going on at the capital that i should be aware of?
Last edited by Durin VII on Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:48 pm

Durin VII wrote:
Britanania wrote:Looks good. So he probably hasn't heard that the Emperor has passed away, which is great. He can learn that when he arrives at the Capital.

He would notice people in mourning over the Wukong Emperor's death, which would probably be the first thing to set him off that something isn't right.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Britanania wrote:
Durin VII wrote:

He would notice people in mourning over the Wukong Emperor's death, which would probably be the first thing to set him off that something isn't right.

Wukong Emperor... hmm.... seems like the Indigo League is some special temple.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Britanania wrote:I'mma post later tonight about the Imperial Forces arriving at Saffron, so if you haven't posted yet be aware that's the plan.

Good, then Ansoni can get his debut
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Bruke wrote:
Britanania wrote:He would notice people in mourning over the Wukong Emperor's death, which would probably be the first thing to set him off that something isn't right.

Wukong Emperor... hmm.... seems like the Indigo League is some special temple.

Japanese Emperors traditionally take their regnal names from Chinese poetry. I happen to like Journey to the West, and it's a slide reference to arguably the other most popular anime of all time.

For reference, the current Emperor is the Naruame Emperor, but it's taboo to ever refer to the Emperor by name. So it's the First Year of Naruame, but he's still simply called "The Emperor" or "His Majesty the Emperor"

Durin VII
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Durin VII » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:36 pm

So, how do i get an audience with the Empress? And how would that go?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Durin VII wrote:So, how do i get an audience with the Empress? And how would that go?

He would have to petition to the Court.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:40 pm

Right, so if it weren't already clear, any Daimyo character participating in this little expedition is free to speak at this little war council.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:46 pm

Britanania wrote:Right, so if it weren't already clear, any Daimyo character participating in this little expedition is free to speak at this little war council.

Just wanna make sure, my post is fine? I get overly concerned about these things when I'm new to an rp...sorry.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:51 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Right, so if it weren't already clear, any Daimyo character participating in this little expedition is free to speak at this little war council.

Just wanna make sure, my post is fine? I get overly concerned about these things when I'm new to an rp...sorry.

Of course, your post was fine. Did you want anyone to notice him, btw?

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Britanania wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Just wanna make sure, my post is fine? I get overly concerned about these things when I'm new to an rp...sorry.

Of course, your post was fine. Did you want anyone to notice him, btw?

yeah, that was my intention with him falling.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Of course, your post was fine. Did you want anyone to notice him, btw?

yeah, that was my intention with him falling.

Gotcha. Sky's character could do that. He isn't actually at the council meeting, and I know Sky wanted something for him to do.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 pm

Britanania wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:yeah, that was my intention with him falling.

Gotcha. Sky's character could do that. He isn't actually at the council meeting, and I know Sky wanted something for him to do.

ok
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:04 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Gotcha. Sky's character could do that. He isn't actually at the council meeting, and I know Sky wanted something for him to do.

ok

yeah, send her a TG or something. I think that would be an interesting interaction.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:10 pm

So, anyone opposed to me making a Discord for this?

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:36 am

Britanania wrote:So, anyone opposed to me making a Discord for this?

I am not opposed, but I will give a word of caution, there are those who will either not be able to use discord (I used to be one of them) or those that don't want to. This can create communication problems, but it will not be detrimental to the rp so long as the OOC is still used properly.
Last edited by DeltaSource on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 am

Britanania wrote:So, anyone opposed to me making a Discord for this?

I'm all for it
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:11 pm

Right, I'll get a server up tonight as well as replying to Miek and Durin in the IC

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:59 pm

Discord Server is up, my post is still coming tonight

https://discordapp.com/channels/6704624 ... 2377554949

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse