NATION

PASSWORD

Angels Fall First (OOC/Interest/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kilel
Envoy

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Devidican Protectorate wrote:snip
Rupudska wrote:App completed.

You're both good.

just waiting on a couple more people to finalize their apps before we get started.
Last edited by Kilel on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't even play this game anymore lol

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:42 pm

Oh yessssss
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:45 am

Also back from the Nationstates roleplaying grave to tag this with an incoming app!

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Danceria wrote:Oh yessssss

eyes emoji

Esselman wrote:Also back from the Nationstates roleplaying grave to tag this with an incoming app!

Good to hear! can't wait to see it. Be sure to consult me if you have any questions. I am sure there's at least one thing I havent explained sufficiently enough

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:40 pm

Aight sick. Finally got character images for Phenom and Lachesis on their profiles. Little bit big but oh well.

Still waiting on two people to finish their apps

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:48 pm

(removed)
Last edited by Pavonistade on Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Slaughtveria
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Character Apps

Postby Slaughtveria » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Howdy, everyone! I am one of the original creators of this world we're about to explore, though I take the tiniest of credits. Kilel and RaineTrifles were way more instrumental in the process, I mostly just made some giggly lunatics to run amok :lol: Regardless, thank you all for the interest in the world and here's hoping to a lot of fun for everybody!

LEGACY characters

Name: Mikoto Kaneko
Faction: Stray
Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington
Race: Anomaly
Abilities: Cellular Regeneration
Appearance:

Height: 6’6
Biography: Born the bastard son of a Russian scientist and a Japanese sushi chef, Mikoto grew up a rather shy young boy. His father and uncle both immigrated to the US after being offered positions in the CDC and essentially lived at their offices, rarely if ever seeing their families. He grew close to his mother and his baby brother when he was born.
When Morkt rose to power, his father fell to a mysterious madness and killed the two in front of the traumatized Mikoto. The young boy was nearly killed too before being saved by his cousins Samuel and Bridgette, but not before losing his right eye. The three traveled together, surviving the madness of the new world before becoming mercenaries.

It was in the early days of their adventures that he learned of his remarkable ability to regenerate from most injuries. It all started with an unlucky knife wound that went completely through his hand healed within 48 hours. He learned however that once something is lost, it’s not growing back. His eye never came back, nor did his left arm when he lost that.

As time passed the shy young boy was forged into something completely new from the fire and horrors of the world. What remained was a cynical, sarcastic young man not afraid to tear someone’s throat out with his teeth if they mess with his family. His cynicism remained strong throughout the Morkt Crisis. Chance encounters with people like the enigmatic Luck and the righteous Phenom however helped thaw his outlook and retain a much more joyful and optimistic view towards the world, even as he gleefully set it on fire.

Even though Morkt’s threat to the world is over with, plenty of scum and villainy remains in the world. So long as these threats exist and there are those that are willing to pay, he’s ready to help change the world for the better, one dead or dying scumbag at a time.

Personality: Mikoto is the very definition of a wild card. Often a very friendly and outgoing individual; his entire mood and disposition can violently change in the blink of an eye, sometimes accompanied by a shrunken iris and a bloodshot eye. Those associated with the mercenary wonder to this day if it’s all an elaborate ruse to frighten people, or if he has a genuine mental disorder. What can be said definitively of him is his fierce devotion to family and friends. He values loyalty above all else and repays it in kind.

Notes: Has a quirky habit of giving people nicknames, some more playfully insulting than others. Prime examples being “Boy Scout” for Phenom and “Red” for Luck
Theme: https://youtu.be/lNeQ1B5zpOw
Battle Theme: https://youtu.be/-WpnPSChVRQ

Name: Bridgette Kjerne
Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia
Race: Human
Appearance:

Height: 6’3
Biography: Love was not something that Bridgette had much experience with growing up. Her mother passing away giving birth to her brother long before she had any ability to remember and her father an emotionally distant shut-in, all she had for a long time was her brother Samuel and her cousin Mikoto. The three got along together swimmingly, a bond that was tested but ultimately strengthened when Morkt’s Crisis began. Her father disappeared and her uncle succumbed to madness, nearly killing Mikoto. Bridgette saved her cousin by stabbing her uncle a dozen times.

Being the oldest of the three, she did everything she could to keep them safe, despite the rampant threats and dangers in the new world. As time passed she started to adopt a much colder and angrier personality. With the conclusion of the Morkt Crisis and the mystery of her disappeared father put to rest, her ice queen personality slowly began to defrost. While still prone to anger and rage, she has had many more moments of genuine happiness.

Personality: Ice queen fits her to a T. She is cold, aloof and prone to bouts of anger to just about everyone she encounters, even her own family in some of their more insufferable moments. She values logically thinking things through and abhors “cowboy bullshit” as she puts it. Despite her occasional frustration with her family, she loves them with her entire being. Putting them in danger is a sure-fire way to enrage her and she would happily die for them.
Theme: https://youtu.be/1Ps3eEP_CK8
Battle Theme: https://youtu.be/JHQa1SA3EtI

Name: Samuel Kjerne
Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia
Appearance:

Height: 6’2
Biography: [DATA CORRUPTED]

HEAVEN PERSONEL FILES
HEAVEN PERSONNEL FILE: #8953291-FL3ET
Name: Triston Marsh “Fleetfoot”
Faction: Guardian Angels
Place of Birth: Unknown
Abilities: Enhanced Reflexes and Speed
Appearance:

Height: 6’0
Biography: No family, no past, no purpose. That was the best way to describe orphan street rat Triston Marsh. Abandoned by his parents at birth, he was adopted into a foster family when he was very young and grew up to respect and even idolizes the men and women who served in HVN. His remarkable abilities attracted the attention of the organization and he was swept into the fold at age 18. His ultimate hope is to one day meet his idol, Phenom Ortus.

Personality: Arrogant with a tendency to look down on anyone not associated with HVN. Over time with the assistance of his partner Redwood, as well as sporadic encounters with the mercenary Mikoto Kaneko, his terrible attitude has been slightly humbled. Despite his often terrible demeanor, Fleetfoot has the compassion and capacity for goodness becoming of a Guardian Angel. He will not hesitate to help others despite the often immense danger to himself.
Theme: https://youtu.be/7Ol0rk7LSDk

HEAVEN PERSONNEL FILE #8734182-R3DW
Name: Angela Wood “Redwood”
Faction: Guardian Angels
Rank/Position: Warrant Officer Grade 3
Place of Birth: Redmond, Washington
Abilities: Superhuman Strength and Durability
Appearance:

Height: 6'9
Biography: Orphaned at the age of twelve Angela was molded into a survivor by the hellish world created by Morkt’s machinations. Initially focused to almost an obsession towards looking out for herself, the heroism of the many people who stood against the mad tyrant, the Angels especially inspired a radical change of heart. She became a defender of those who could not protect themselves, her gifts allowing her to march into situations most would run from. This selfless heroism quickly caught the attention of HVN at the age of 20.

Angela possesses freakish levels of strength, her muscles had hardened into a much denser substance. As such she tends to capitalize on it by using melee weapons, her bastard sword being used to devastating effect against infantry. Likewise, her Warhammer accentuates her brutal strength, especially against heavy armor and vehicles. While her skin and bones have hardened to the point where most conventional means of harm don’t phase her (i.e bullets bounce off her, blades break, and fire barely scorches her) her organs are very much still soft so major injuries that affect them such as falling, drowning, and electrocution pose a threat to her.

Angela now spends most of her time training and looking over the rookie Fleetfoot, a task she initially took begrudgingly. The boy’s reckless and arrogant behavior caused an instant tension between the two, leading to at least one fight between the two and half a dozen close calls. Time has mildly tempered his attitude and by extension her frustrations. While not the best-synergized team by any stretch of the imagination, the two have slowly but surely started to click and improve their relationship to a more friendly disposition.

Personality: Angela comes across as an aloof loner, very rarely interacting with those she doesn’t need to. Superiors, teammates, and not many others have been graced with a conversation with the young woman. In truth, her seeming distance is born of deep insecurity and shyness. Being thrown into the cold unforgiving world as a teenager and forced to fend for herself for half a decade all but crippled her already barely existent social skills. Despite this, Angela puts every other life above her own and will happily endanger her own wellbeing to protect anyone and everyone around her.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waQgq3zHf3g
Last edited by Slaughtveria on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Pavonistade wrote:snip

I'm good with this guy. Accepted.

Yeah, I didn't elaborate on China's state, but it's reasonable to assume that they have been utterly and completely bodied. Coastal cities would be the most heavily recovered, but most of the chinese mainland is totally fucked up.

Slaughtveria wrote:snip

These are all acceptable.
I understand a lot of our old information has been lost to time, and coming up with something brand new for Samuel is difficult, but I think Bridgette's bio will serve as enough information for the both of them. However, please do try to flesh out Sam's profile in the near future, you feel me?

I am currently in the process of writing up the IC OP. Expect it in the coming days
Last edited by Kilel on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:13 pm

And here

we

go.

Any folks with Guardian Angels that are interested in being part of the first deployment, please feel free to speak up.

Y'all can find the IC here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=480357

WizardMegumin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby WizardMegumin » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:18 pm

Name:Ethlyn von Eisenfeld

Faction: HEAVEN, Science Division

Place of Birth: Eisenfeld, Germany (Formerly outskirts of Stuttgart)

Abilities:
- Gifted Mind
Ethlyn is a gifted scientist in molecular biology and genetics, possessing a mind so brilliant that conventional method of intelligence test cannot measure it. This is partially thanks to the education she received early, although she was always a prodigy in her area of expertise. While other science teams in HEAVEN's science division work in groups of 4 or more, Ethlyn outputs the same result all by herself. She is currently working on developing a program that could alter DNA at a cellular level, promoting faster regeneration and revitalization, perhaps even some form of age regression.

- Adept Engineer
While she is not quite on par with those in the engineering department, Ethlyn knows enough to incorporate some sort of mechanical parts to her projects.

- Expert Tactician
Over the years of Ethlyn's tenure at HEAVEN, she's become an expert in developing strategies using her intellect and quick thinking to quickly evaluate her surroundings. This is particularly useful to create feasible means of escape as she has no combat prowess to rely to when she's in danger.

- Multilingual
Ethlyn's education allows her to speak English and German fluently thanks to her father’s nationality, and some French, and Spanish, Korean, and Japanese (thanks to her mother). She sometimes mixes up words when she speaks in the Asian languages, noting that she is not yet fully adept in speaking those languages, but it is enough to convey her message and hold intelligent conversations.

- Piloting
Although Ethlyn repeatedly claims that she does not know how to fly ships, she is completely able to pilot airborne vehicles, from small transport jets to hover copters.

- Cooking...?
Ethlyn's understanding of chemistry correlates to her particular aptitude in culinary arts... if she follows the recipe. Her unbound curiosity leads Ethlyn to trying new things to established dishes, which leads to interesting outcomes.

Appearance:
*Drawn by Citemer!*

Height: 174cm (5' 8.5")
Weight: 64 kg (~141 lb)
Hair Color: Silvery Blonde/Brown
Eye Color: Blue, wears Red contact lenses that doubles as ocular enhancers

Biography:
Ethlyn von Eisenfeld. Visionary. Genius. Gifted individual. Even from an early age, this heiress of the prestigious and powerful family from Germany quickly stole the spotlight of HEAVEN’s recruitment department with her brilliant mind. With economic investment and scientific progress serving as the family's foundation, the Eisenfeld family has been a significant support to the organization, but the young heiress’s employment into HEAVEN at her age of 20 was a momentous event for the family as she was the first to directly work in HEAVEN’s facility.

Using her prodigal mind, Ethlyn pursued the advancement of genetics via study of mutation and DNA coding, creating battlefield medicine, bioengineered super-crop, and more. Today, Ethlyn has proven time and time again that she is an important asset to the organization and to humanity as a whole. Which is why it is a great honor to promote Ethlyn von Eisenfeld to senior researcher.

...Ethlyn?

"You are unbelievable. They told me that if I presented the speech to promote you, you'd be deeply honored."

Ethlyn slowly opened her eyes to find her best friend Micah Frost from the Support Division condescendingly looking at her while leaning by the doorway to her personal chamber, a slight blush forming on his cheeks as he knew that Ethlyn sleeps in the nude. The scientist’s gaze slowly shifted to the clock. 10:16 AM.

"Ah... well I am." Ethlyn chuckled as she stood. Micah cleared his throat once more as he closed his eyes. "Let's pretend like I went to the ceremony and leave it at that."

"That's not how that works.” Micah shook his head. “That’s not how any of this works. This is a military-based organization; rules and regulations say you need to agree to follow them. To have not just myself but other senior researchers waiting for you-”

“-is tantamount to openly defying an order from a superior. Yes, I get it.” Ethlyn shook her head. She was clearly used to Micah’s lecture by the looks of it. “Well, I’m waiting on you, now. Come on, I have something to show you.”

Micah could only watch helplessly as Ethlyn hastily put on her lab coat hung on the chair next to her bed and rushed out past him. He knew he couldn't stop the woman, so he just followed after his friend as she took him to her laboratory.

“I just had to catch up on my sleep. I had to stay up until 5:30 to make sure I reached the desirable conclusion to my hypothesis.” Ethlyn explained as soon as the two reached Ethlyn’s laboratory: a small testing chamber that had basic tools of science that the organization deems fit for a junior researcher. On the clear glossy table, Micah saw a rack full of calm solution with a slightly green tint. The solutions, a small dose of them neatly divided into six vials, remained still like the windless sea until Ethlyn dropped a tiny pink cube. The result was the cube fizzling on the surface before swelling rapidly, filling the vial to the halfway point with itself. Knowing how she started the experiment, Micah couldn’t help but draw closer to the vials.

“So it worked?” Micah asked.

“Yes, and no. The rapid regenerative solution is working as intended on the carbon-made biological sample. But the sample is dormant… and extremely simple.” Ethlyn shook her head again as she got closer to Micah. “We don’t know what kind of reaction would occur on a live subject. Mice, for example… or people.”

“It’s still worth reporting to the higher-up.” Micah optimistically noted. “I’m sure they’ll overlook your absence in the ceremony. After all, they care about the result more than the formalities.”

“...you didn’t plan this, right?”

“No, of course not.” Ethlyn giggled. Micah wasn’t sure if he should trust her giggle or not. “Now, when will I be transferred?”

“Soon. The Support Division will take care of the paperwork, then you will be moved to a new laboratory within the faculty. I’m estimating the whole process will take about a week; so do make sure you pack everything beforehand.” Micah answered.

“Mhm, okay.” Ethlyn nodded as she stretched her arms. New laboratory; how exciting!

“Well, that’s everything I had to do. I’ll see you in the cafeteria; they’re serving brunch.” Micah bluntly muttered as he started towards the exit. “Oh, and put some clothes on beforehand, you pervert.”

“Okay mom, I get it. What do you take me for, an exhibitionist?” Ethlyn pouted.

“Yes. That’s exactly what I take you for.” Micah nonchalantly replied, which got a chuckle out of Ethlyn. “You need anything else from me?”

Ethlyn fell silent for a bit before smiling warmly towards her friend.

“Thank you, Micah.”

Micah smiled back before leaving the laboratory.

Notes:
None so far.
Last edited by WizardMegumin on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:54 pm

WizardMegumin wrote:snip

Accepted. Some small details that I'd probably change, but frankly I'm not in a nitpicky mood right now so I'll let them rock.

Additionally, I'm going to start using the reserve posts for two purposes.

1: Accepted characters. That's a given, I'm just being lazy.

2: Updates to the world. I've only laid a general framework, so you guys are free to worldbuild as you see fit, as long as things dont overlap.

Probably work on this stuff tomorrow.

As for IC stuff, I'm just waiting for a couple of posts before I get rolling.

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:25 pm

So my first IC post will feature two random mooks/hooligans. However, I'm not sure to what extent I can roleplay a fighting scene that involves some generic bandits. Please do let me know if I'm crossing a line.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:24 pm

Pavonistade wrote:So my first IC post will feature two random mooks/hooligans. However, I'm not sure to what extent I can roleplay a fighting scene that involves some generic bandits. Please do let me know if I'm crossing a line.

You can do whatever you want with mooks, fam. As long as it's within your character's scope of ability. Mooks don't qualify as NPCs. NPCs will be a little bit different. I'm gonna try to make them challenging through the environment more than anything. We'll see how it works out.

WizardMegumin
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby WizardMegumin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:37 pm

Name: X1-Aemilia

Faction: HEAVEN

Rank: Ethlyn von Eisenfeld's latest creation, undetermined rank/position

Place of Birth: HEAVEN facility

Race: Gynoid

Abilities:
- Engineered for Battle
With a titanium skeleton surrounded by artificial carbon-structure muscle, Aemilia's body is comparative to powered armor in regards to the durability, while the enhanced skeletal structure allows her to carry much heavier load compared to humans and even anomalies of same body figure and size. Conversely, Aemilia is also much heavier than a human of same size due to the material.

- Robotic Brain, Sentient Mind
While Aemilia's brain is replaced with a supercomputer that controls her movement and behavior, Aemilia displays a surprising amount of curiosity and self-assertion. This is due to a core data matrix within the supercomputer that governs her actions as the data from previous experiences are compiled to form a suitable course of action for the gynoid. As such, she is more approachable as a person compared to other AIs.
When the physical data matrix is inserted within her cortex, Aemilia acts as a early teenage girl... just without the fine sophistication of emotions. Without it, however, she turns into a programmable robot that neither feels nor reacts.

- Expert Marksmanship
Aemilia's signature weapon is equipped with state-of-the-art AI developed by the Engineering Division that aids the wielder with the shots. However, even without such tools, Aemilia is a peerless sharpshooter that can use any firearm effectively: with or without a targeting computer.

Appearance:
*Drawn by aliceblue!*

Height: 159cm (5' 2.6")
Weight: 99 kg (218.25 lb)
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Red

Biography:
"...alright. Let's test it out."

A silvery-blonde haired woman wearing a labcoat said to the young girl who was standing in a transparent glass chamber. The chamber's door slid open, and the girl stepped out. The scientist's gentle smile widened to that of awe and relief, while the girl looked down at her hands as if she has never seen hands before.

"Who are you?"

"...Aemilia. X-1 prototype of the Bioroid project."

"It works." The woman giggled. "It works! Okay, okay. Who am I?"

"...Facial recognition, complete. Ethlyn von Eisenfeld. Senior researcher of HEAVEN. Clearance level 7."

The scientist, Ethlyn, clenched her fist before lifting it up in triumph. The girl, Aemilia, stared at her supposed creator in confusion.

"Everything is going exactly as I planned~!" Ethlyn sang as she tried to compose herself and failing to no avail. "Okay, okay. How are you feeling right now?"

"...Failure to understand question." Aemilia spoke.

"Okay. Looks like I'll need to modify some of your protocols, and add in the synaptic circuit." Ethlyn nodded, quickly realizing her error as she typed in the notes in a holographic tablet. "Aemilia, return to the chamber, please."

Aemilia turned to return to the transparent glass chamber and, once the door was closed, slumped motionlessly. As the chamber grew opaque and the adjacent apparatus next to the chamber started altering Aemilia, Ethlyn said to herself:

"Aemilia. I am not going to turn you into a mindless war machine. You will be the beacon that HEAVEN needs to shine its' light across the entire world. You will experience it, and it will change you. But it will not break your purpose: the peace and prosperity of humanity. Always remember that."

Notes:
Aemilia's signature weapon is an autonomous floating variable-type cannon with an energy printer that projects three different ammunition made out of photon particles: regular ballistic bullets, explosive photon cannonballs that are effective in sieges, and a charged electromagnetic railgun blast that requires the cannon to warm up for a significant amount of time. A high-density battery powering the propeller located underneath the cannon is used to keep the cannon afloat, which allows things up to 200kg to be carried upon it without jeopardizing the systems within. A computerized AI that aids the wielder with targeting sequence in inserted in the cannon's central command core, and a voice command coded to Aemilia is required to operate it. The AI has a soft, gentle female voice with a slight tang of metallic coldness.
Last edited by WizardMegumin on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:37 pm

WizardMegumin wrote:snip

I know I told you I had a few tweaks to make, but I guess I only have one. Currently, Heaven does not employ fully sentient AI, so Aemilia will be their first. Not for lack of ability but for lack of wanting to deal with potential AI uprisings ahaaaaaa

So instead of being compared to sentient AI's, she'd be compared to Semi-Sentient, or "Dumb" AIs.

It would also be worth mentioning that if Aemilia is intended to be "smart," HVN protocol would bar her from being patched/updated/whatever through a network. All updates will need to be done via disconnected data sources, like thumb drives to use an example.

make those changes and we'll consider Aemilia accepted
Last edited by Kilel on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaineTrifles
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

New side Character App

Postby RaineTrifles » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:31 pm

RaineTrifles wrote:
SIDE CHARACTERS:

Name:Gladis Mette

Faction: Interpol

Rank:Interpol Field Agent (Has refused higher ranks over the years)

Place of Birth: Decimated City, somewhere in Denmark.

Race (Anomaly/Human/Cyborg): Human.

Abilities: Good aim with a sniper rifle, very familiar with special forces tactics, has investigative instincts.

Appearance/Description(if no image): (Image)

Height: 5'3

Personality: Cool headed (most of the time), but has a foul mouth and loses her temper with people she cares about when they don't take care of themselves well (family drama from her past). She hates torture and believes in justice (although during sparring she may have a tendency to go to far if she's trying to teach them survival in a worst case scenario). She doesn't give a shit what people think about her and does what she wants in her off time, but follows orders to the letter in Interpol (unless she has a rreally good reason to disobey and the evidence to prove why she had to disregard an order).

Biography: Gladis met Alan soon after the morkt era ended after they both joined Interpol. Gladis used to be one of morkt's previously mind controlled foot soldiers. She was one of the people who had been treated at a recovery camp and had their implant removed due to the device being unable to be reset. Despite having gone through all she did, she exhibited extreme confidence and a strange emotional stability.
They became unlikely friends after they both physically fought with each other during training over Gladis's 'lack of empathy' towards her teammates. She had overdone it during a spar, nearly breaking a person's arm. After Alan talked sense into her during the fight, it ended in a tie with her walking away and calling him an idiot. (Details on this will be expanded upon later in RP)
As years passed she continued to deny any rise in rank that was offered to her and kept her field agent position due to the belief that she was incapable to lead anyone due to her personality issues. Her friendship with Alan has made her more aware of the people around her, but she's still rough around the edges. Most people describe her logically driven during her work and more emotionally driven when it comes to those she's close to.
Last edited by RaineTrifles on Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Kilel
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kilel » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:48 am

RaineTrifles wrote:snip

Accepted. Welcome to the force, Gladis.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse