NATION

PASSWORD

All Quiet on the Front- OOC- Dead

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:35 am

Intermountain States wrote:The RP has been dead for months, why are you guys here?

Just found it. Also I'm in the mood to roleplay Louisiana or some alteration of it.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:40 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:The RP has been dead for months, why are you guys here?

Just found it. Also I'm in the mood to roleplay Louisiana or some alteration of it.

The RP is dead, the discord invite doesn't even work anyone because the server is shut down. Normally you don't go to a thread that has been inactive for over four months unless the OP expressed interests in rebooting it. You're better off joining another roleplay instead of going to a dead one like this.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Confederate American SU
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Confederate American SU » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:51 am

Sorry, I just found it near the top. I didn't realized someone necro'd it.
★★========★★
==★★====★★==
====
★★★★====
==
★★====★★==
★★========★★

★No, it is not the South. SU stands for 'States and Unions'. The right acronym is RCAS. Please read the Factbook.★

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:13 am

Intermountain States wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

The RP is dead, the discord invite doesn't even work anyone because the server is shut down. Normally you don't go to a thread that has been inactive for over four months unless the OP expressed interests in rebooting it. You're better off joining another roleplay instead of going to a dead one like this.

Ehh. I've never saw this roleplay before. It wasn't in the feed thingy.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:23 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:The RP is dead, the discord invite doesn't even work anyone because the server is shut down. Normally you don't go to a thread that has been inactive for over four months unless the OP expressed interests in rebooting it. You're better off joining another roleplay instead of going to a dead one like this.

Ehh. I've never saw this roleplay before. It wasn't in the feed thingy.

The feed only shows threads that are active at the moment. You practically dug through pages of inactive threads in the subforum just to necro this thread. This RP is dead and the only way your claim would be valid is if the OP came out and decided on rebooting this RP, and that's not a guarantee.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:33 pm

This aged poorly.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Northern Poland