NATION

PASSWORD

All Quiet on the Front- OOC- Dead

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Elerian wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:I can get a response up this weekend.

Okie dokie. Its still a bit troubling how quickly everything slowed down, though.

More than like we will get a discord up later today, we have done well thus far, but RPs generally get quieter after the first couple weeks. A discord later helps that, we just have to make sure to balance discord activity and OOC activity lest the OOC get buried.
Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:51 pm

The Industrial States of Columbia wrote:
Elerian wrote:
Okie dokie. Its still a bit troubling how quickly everything slowed down, though.

More than like we will get a discord up later today, we have done well thus far, but RPs generally get quieter after the first couple weeks. A discord later helps that, we just have to make sure to balance discord activity and OOC activity lest the OOC get buried.

RP's with lore focus will always slow down. Never heard of the man who wrote a book in under a week. A good book anyways.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:

RP's with lore focus will always slow down. Never heard of the man who wrote a book in under a week. A good book anyways.

We were mostly focused on things such as rules and realism. Not much effort put into the lore besides the death percentages and the timeline of the plague. Anyways Discord will be out tonight so communication will be a lot more clearer and a lot less delayed.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Midterms are starting up for me soon so I’m expecting a steep fall my activity over the next week. Don’t like, blow up Madrid in that time period. Thanks.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

OOC Reserved:

Postby Crimetopolis » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:42 pm

I'm reserving South Africa is nobody objects.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:01 am

After being 100% sure I was accepted by being added to the country list, I'll begin working on a post.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 am

Crimetopolis wrote:I'm reserving South Africa is nobody objects.

How many times have we told you to leave this RP?
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Elerian wrote:

I'm more talking about the fact that neither you or Palmetto have posted in the IC yet, and you're the OPs. When the OPs are less active it usually doesn't bode well for the RP.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Elerian wrote:

I'm more talking about the fact that neither you or Palmetto have posted in the IC yet, and you're the OPs. When the OPs are less active it usually doesn't bode well for the RP.

Can we update the roster?
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:42 pm

Uh oh, looks like the people are getting hungry.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:34 pm

Elerian wrote:

Both of us are having IRL issues regarding time management, so I may just go on hiatus since I've run into some unexpected problems. Though I do believe the roster should be updated, and I'll try to get him to update it when he has the time.
Last edited by The Palmetto on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimetopolis » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Generic InfoCurrent day South Africa
Nation Name: Fascist Freedom Republic of South Africa
Symbols: Flag: An Orange flanked by two Mauser c96 pistol. National Seal: The former. Motto 'Freedom, safety, health, wealt, and progress'.
([url=https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s DeBeers, Buick Motor Company, Various shipping firms
[Dihhbbk/products/1778/images/4819/HIST0202__63035.1480510009.1280.1280.png?c=2]Image[/url])Diamonds, gold, agriculture, Coal. Synthetic oil is being made but is a slow go despite Government aid. Firearms, machine tools, consumer goods are beginning to boom. National and provincial lotteries are helping to progress.

Population: Pre-plague: 40 million. Pre-Native War of 1926-31: 25 million. 1936: 15 million. 99% white. But what few minorities are have their freedoms protect by the Racial Freedoms ACt of 1934. THey get the same rights as whites.

Government InfobIg, but not unwieldly
Government Type: Constitutional Republic
De iure: Fascist.
De facto: Benign. Flogging and other form of torture banned, Social welfare programs being set up slowly. Death penalty restricted to firing squad for mass murder, rape murder, and torture murder. Freedoms per the U.S. Bill of Rights etched in stone. Treason is legally defined by attempting to disarm the public or free will and knowingly helping declared enemies of the Republic during a declared state of war.
Brief Explanation of Government:Benign Fascism.
Ideology: Vorsterism: The state and family both help and defend each other.
Leader/s: Fuhrer: Karl Vorster, Vice Fuhrer; Alexandria von Bergmann.
De iure: The Legislature and Judicial
De facto: Vorstser's orders can be cancelled if 75% the people against him in a special election.
Relations: Allies: German Reich. Trade Partners: State on the Rhine, Italian Confederation, Great Lakes Commonwealth, Federal Republic of Alabama, Kingdom of England.

Population Info15 million.
Brief Description of your People: 99% white.
Brief Description of your Culture:Christian. Entertainments: Hunting, target shooting, reading. Horse racing, board games, radio, dogs, cats, swimming, car racing. Motor boat racing. Movies are non-existent.
S
Military Info300,000; 200,000 Schutztruppe, 50,000 Army. 20,000 horse cavalry, 30,000 Navy,
Army:
Schutztruppe: Aged 12-70.Both Genders. volunteer only. Uniform: White coveralls Snap brim Chin strip hat with neck guard. Brahma boots.
Arms: Winchester 1895 carbine in 7x57mm Mauser, stripper clip fed.
Pistol: c96 Mauser with fixed sights and stripper clip fed. .30 Mauser caliber. National defense priority production
Grenade: in development.
Submachinegun: In development.
Machine gun: Madsen 7mm 1905. National defense Priority Production
Belt fed machinegun: In development.
Melee: Cutlass Machete.
Shotgun: cancelled to transfer resources to submachinegun development.
No armored car.
No Tanks
Planes: none,
Buick 1918 truck for transport and supplies. National Defense Priority production
Buick 1912 car.
Most troops are Tricyclists. This is because tropical diseases means they can only maintain 25,000 horse cavalry,
Regular Army: 50,000. Horse cavalry 20,000,
volunteer. Aged 16-61, Both genders.
Gear same as Schutztruppe, but Austrian M17 Stahlhelm as the helmey
Rifle: 7mm !895 bolt action carbine
Artillery: 30 1897 French 75mms
Navy: Ten torpedo boats with 37MM pom pom forward cannon two torpedo tubes, two Madsen LMGS. Thirty steam powered trading vessels. No U-boats, carriers, cruisers, or battleships
Uniform.
White coveralls
deck shoes.
Chin strap pancake hat with neck guard.
c96 pistol
!895 Winchester carbine.
Other Info
Brief
[b]Goals:
TO develop, industry, trade, and agriculture while protecting the freedom and safety of our people,
History: South Africa seceded from Britain in 1918. while the Plague was over by 1926, but a Devastating war with the Natives raged until 1932. 99% of them were annihilated. 1932: Karl Vorster elected Fuhrer and begins both modernization and limited social welfare programs.
429 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.
[/quote]
Last edited by Crimetopolis on Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 pm

We aren't dealing with this anymore. Crimetopolis is banned from this RP, this thread, and the IC thread.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Industrial States of Columbia
Senator

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The Industrial States of Columbia » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Elerian wrote:

Both of us are having IRL issues regarding time management, so I may just go on hiatus since I've run into some unexpected problems. Though I do believe the roster should be updated, and I'll try to get him to update it when he has the time.

"nods". Any case, the roster should be updated, we have a discord I can reach from my phone and work. Hope to see you all icly once some work stuff is taken care of.
Cobalt Network Signups-|-Cobalt Network Main Page
A Fan of Type II alternate history
-Dom Pedro II
-Queen Elizabeth I
-Our Current Pope
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Joan of Arc
-Giovanni Belzoni
-Nikola Tesla
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:37 pm

link for discord?
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:31 pm

Nazeroth wrote:link for discord?

If we had it it would’ve been added to the OP already
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Granluras wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:link for discord?

If we had it it would’ve been added to the OP already

It is in the OP already.

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:53 am

Wait wot...when did that happen? Eh, I suppose that would explain the OOC deadness.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

The Surge Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Surge Empire » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:58 pm

OOC just be like: dead

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:13 pm

The Surge Empire wrote:OOC just be like: dead

OP's let it die.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Pyrghium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrghium » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Tag.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:01 am

Wowzers. I'm mos-def tagging inb4 the other good lands are taken.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Confederate American SU
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Confederate American SU » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:37 pm

I might reserve South Africa actually, though I kind of am not feeling in the mood to RP South Africa related stuff at the moment. Also the discord invite isn't working.
Last edited by Confederate American SU on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★★========★★
==★★====★★==
====
★★★★====
==
★★====★★==
★★========★★

★No, it is not the South. SU stands for 'States and Unions'. The right acronym is RCAS. Please read the Factbook.★

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:41 pm

Reservation:
Location: Arkansas, Louisiana https://geology.com/cities-map/arkansas.shtml https://geology.com/county-map/louisiana.shtm (all 64 Louisianian Parishes, all 75 Arkansan Counties
Nation Name: Magnolia Order
635 - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes.

(Working on my app rn)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:33 am

The RP has been dead for months, why are you guys here?
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse