NATION

PASSWORD

All Quiet on the Front- OOC- Dead

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Sanabel wrote:Which Iberian state would the United States be most aligned with?

I’d like to have Theodore Roosevelt IV lead a military expedition into the conflict

Can he muster the resources and support for, and withstand the logistical stress of sending military aid into a disconnected conflict an over 5,000 miles away?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Guess who does tho

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Elerian wrote:

Guess who does tho

"The hardest choices require the biggest coal exports."
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:24 pm

Elerian wrote:

Guess who does tho

Contact must be established between the California Commonwealth and the Great Lakes Commonwealth
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:24 pm

-insert Kermit laughing meme I can’t find a thumbnail for-
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 pm

Are any American powers focusing on long term reunification? Hard to think sectionalism, no matter how post-apocalyptic, would materialize a resistance to wanting to live under Old Glory once again. Especially since the generation, two entire generations at least, who lived as Americans still exist and only a minority of the population has been born into a splintered America.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Intermountain States wrote:
Elerian wrote:
Guess who does tho

Contact must be established between the California Commonwealth and the Great Lakes Commonwealth

You're telling me the two biggest countries in the RP so far do not have a single coal deposit?

OOOOH NO.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Granluras wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Which Iberian state would the United States be most aligned with?

I’d like to have Theodore Roosevelt IV lead a military expedition into the conflict

Can he muster the resources and support for, and withstand the logistical stress of sending military aid into a disconnected conflict an over 5,000 miles away?

Yes using the remnants of the US Navy
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:Contact must be established between the California Commonwealth and the Great Lakes Commonwealth

You're telling me the two biggest countries in the RP so far do not have a single coal deposit?

OOOOH NO.

I just have a lot of oil. However, I do control a portion of Wyoming and Colorado, both being major coal states. However, I doubt the portions of Wyoming and Colorado I control have significant coal deposits. I also need to take Montana, another major coal state.

Good thing I still have oil, which would still be of use.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:32 pm

Regarding coal: nations that border each other or are decently close and can trade through rivers/ocean travel can trade, of course. So for y’all without coal, you can say you import yours from a neighbor, or perhaps from independent groups in unclaimed land if you’re desperate.

Or you could just have coal lol
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Intermountain States wrote:Contact must be established between the California Commonwealth and the Great Lakes Commonwealth

OOOOH NO.

Grabbing new brunswick was a masterstroke from me, only coal deposits around topkek
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:37 pm

When you control 92% of European Iron.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:38 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:

OOOOH NO.

No, Illinois has a lot of coal, and Michigan and Indiana have some oil. Idk about the West coast though.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:You're telling me the two biggest countries in the RP so far do not have a single coal deposit?

OOOOH NO.

Grabbing new brunswick was a masterstroke from me, only coal deposits around topkek

heard ya liked minerals fam maybe I can hook you, up who knows? I hear gold and iron is, like, super rare during the 2nd coming of the black plague n shizz
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:Grabbing new brunswick was a masterstroke from me, only coal deposits around topkek

heard ya liked minerals fam maybe I can hook you, up who knows? I hear gold is, like, super rare during the 2nd coming of the black plague n shizz

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with New England?

egg

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:41 pm

Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:heard ya liked minerals fam maybe I can hook you, up who knows? I hear gold is, like, super rare during the 2nd coming of the black plague n shizz

Would you be interested in a trade agreement with New England?

Would have to discuss that ICly. Diplomats will have to be sent.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:45 pm

My only potential trading partners atm are the French. What the fuck do the French have to offer besides garlic odors, good sex, and wine?
Last edited by Granluras on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:46 pm

Granluras wrote:My only potential trading partners atm are the French. What the fuck do the French have to offer besides garlic odors, good sex, and wine?

And if you look at where most of their territory are...
S a n d

egg

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:46 pm

oh good, turns out greater toronto area does have oil. If im lucky, my country can actually run.
Granluras wrote:My only trading partners atm are the French. What the fuck do the French have to offer besides garlic odors, good sex, and wine?

What more could you ask for?
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:46 pm

I will definitely need to ensure the US carries out diplomatic missions.

Puerto Rico is far from the main theaters of action.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:46 pm

Granluras wrote:Are any American powers focusing on long term reunification? Hard to think sectionalism, no matter how post-apocalyptic, would materialize a resistance to wanting to live under Old Glory once again. Especially since the generation, two entire generations at least, who lived as Americans still exist and only a minority of the population has been born into a splintered America.

Do I count as an American power?
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:
Granluras wrote:Are any American powers focusing on long term reunification? Hard to think sectionalism, no matter how post-apocalyptic, would materialize a resistance to wanting to live under Old Glory once again. Especially since the generation, two entire generations at least, who lived as Americans still exist and only a minority of the population has been born into a splintered America.

Do I count as an American power?

No, arrowhead
Reminiscence

est. 2018

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:47 pm

I feel like the American nations aren't paying attention to the much bigger elephant in the room than coal. Y'all lack the nitre to make proper gunpowder.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Keep in mind that around half of the worlds population died, which, of course, can lead to absolutely massive shifts in culture, including nationalism. It varies from nation to nation, as different cultures can react to the same event in different ways, but it’s perfectly fair to assume at least a good chunk of (former) Americans either became sectionalists or just stop caring about reunification. That works both ways and there’s going to be plenty of unionists, but my main point is that it depends on the particular nation, and there isn’t a single trend regarding American nationalism.

Also, wtf? Why don’t you want sand? Fuck you I hate you I’m going to support the other Spain, maybe he’ll want my sand!
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:48 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:I feel like the American nations aren't paying attention to the much bigger elephant in the room than coal. Y'all lack the nitre to make proper gunpowder.

I-impossible! It’s america, gunpowder must be everywhere! :oops:
Reminiscence

est. 2018

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse