NATION

PASSWORD

2020: A New Decade (UNSC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

2020: A New Decade (UNSC/Open)

Postby Kargintina the Third » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:14 pm

United Nations Security Council
IC
OOC
UNGA

Theme

Permanent Members:

United States of America

Russian Federation

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

People's Republic of China

French Republic

Non-Permanent Members

Niger

Tunisia

South Africa

Vietnam

Indonesia

Estonia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Dominican Republic

Belgium

Germany

Code: Select all
[table][td][tab=1][/tab][blocktext][floatleft][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uUSCw_OQS7U/UFsbtC43cLI/AAAAAAAAAco/CC_iwH4OOoM/s320/United-nations-UN-flag-picrure.png[/img][/floatleft][align=right][i][b]To:[/b]
United Nations,
General Assembly, United States of America[/i]

[b]Date: [/b][u][Insert Date][/u][/align]
[align=center][b][i]United Nations Security Council Session[/i][/b][/align]

[align=center][b][i][Resolution Number:(0A-100000E depending on additions)][/i][/b][/align]

[hr][/hr]

[i][size=150][b][align=center]Preamble[/align][/b][/size][/i]

[Insert it here ((This section should provide your reasons for the necessity of your resolutions. Why is your topic something that should be addressed by the United Nations?))]

[i][size=150][b][align=center]What you propose?[/align][/b][/size][/i]

[Divide into Section's and Subsections to explain your resolution]

[i][size=150][b][align=center]What should we expect if this is enacted?[/align][/b][/size][/i]

[Insert here((If this is enacted, what do you think will happen to the targeted country?))]

Signed,
[hr][/hr][i][u][Insert Name of Ambassador][/u][/i]
[b][Country Name ((EXAMPLE: United States of America))]
[/b][/blocktext][tab=1][/tab][/td][/table]

Thread is for discussing amongst allowed nations, IC chatter is allowed between representatives among nations listed above. Other nations cane be allowed if granted access by sitting members. Only permanent members can veto resolutions. The one liner rule is lifted in this thread.
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:29 pm

UN Security Council Chamber, New York City, New York
January 1, 2020

US Ambassador to the UN, Kelly Craft leaned forward to her microphone shortly after all the council members had entered to discuss the recent developments in North Korea that had occurred hours earlier. Speaking clearly and with little emotion, she said "Mr. President, fellow members of the council I would like to extend a motion to allow into the chamber representatives from Japan and South Korea and give them speaking rights here today due to the real implications posed to both nations by our discussions here today."
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:23 pm

Chewion wrote:UN Security Council Chamber, New York City, New York
January 1, 2020

US Ambassador to the UN, Kelly Craft leaned forward to her microphone shortly after all the council members had entered to discuss the recent developments in North Korea that had occurred hours earlier. Speaking clearly and with little emotion, she said "Mr. President, fellow members of the council I would like to extend a motion to allow into the chamber representatives from Japan and South Korea and give them speaking rights here today due to the real implications posed to both nations by our discussions here today."

The Russian UN Ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, speaks into his microphone, " If I had to guess, it has to deal with North Korea. Am I correct?" Vitaly sits back in his seat and waits for the American Ambassador to respond. Vitaly feels his phone buzz in his pocket so he pulls it out and sees it is from President Putin telling him that Russian Forces are committed to this civil war. He puts his phone up and tell his fellow ambassadors, " Looks like a rebel group has sprung up and has captured a North Korean missile base. Though a video, they have asked the world for help in holding the base as they are preventing madmen from launching those missiles at Japan and South Korea. We are sending two divisions and a S-400 Brigade to help them hold the base. I am asking that the United States and China help us in this endeavor as this base down does contain nuclear weapons."
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Panira
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Panira » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm

January 1, 2020

UK Ambassador to the UN Kelly Pierce leaned forward into her own mic to say, "I second the motion."
Signatures are just a social construct.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:19 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:
January 1, 2020

The Russian UN Ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, speaks into his microphone, " If I had to guess, it has to deal with North Korea. Am I correct?" Vitaly sits back in his seat and waits for the American Ambassador to respond. Vitaly feels his phone buzz in his pocket so he pulls it out and sees it is from President Putin telling him that Russian Forces are committed to this civil war. He puts his phone up and tell his fellow ambassadors, " Looks like a rebel group has sprung up and has captured a North Korean missile base. Though a video, they have asked the world for help in holding the base as they are preventing madmen from launching those missiles at Japan and South Korea. We are sending two divisions and a S-400 Brigade to help them hold the base. I am asking that the United States and China help us in this endeavor as this base down does contain nuclear weapons."

"The United States is, of course, interested in acting with all international partners in this time of crisis however we believe we should stand united. It is for that reason with a second to my motion I vote aye to allowing Japan and South Korea to have speaking privileges here today and urge the rest of my colleagues to do the same." Ambassador Craft said bluntly.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:10 pm

OP sanctioned post:

Chinese representative Ma Zhaozu leaned forward to his microphone. “In the interest of keeping peace in the Far East region, we support the United States’ notion to allow Japan and South Korea into the talks.”

Panira
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Panira » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Chewion wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:The Russian UN Ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, speaks into his microphone, " If I had to guess, it has to deal with North Korea. Am I correct?" Vitaly sits back in his seat and waits for the American Ambassador to respond. Vitaly feels his phone buzz in his pocket so he pulls it out and sees it is from President Putin telling him that Russian Forces are committed to this civil war. He puts his phone up and tell his fellow ambassadors, " Looks like a rebel group has sprung up and has captured a North Korean missile base. Though a video, they have asked the world for help in holding the base as they are preventing madmen from launching those missiles at Japan and South Korea. We are sending two divisions and a S-400 Brigade to help them hold the base. I am asking that the United States and China help us in this endeavor as this base down does contain nuclear weapons."

"The United States is, of course, interested in acting with all international partners in this time of crisis however we believe we should stand united. It is for that reason with a second to my motion I vote aye to allowing Japan and South Korea to have speaking privileges here today and urge the rest of my colleagues to do the same." Ambassador Craft said bluntly.

Ambassador Pierce spoke into the mic once again. "I vote aye on the motion."

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:11 am

January 1, 2020

Ambassador Zhaozu spoke into the mic again. "I vote aye on the motion."
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:00 am

The Russian Ambassador, Vitaly Churkin, leans to speak in his microphone, "I vote aye for this motion."
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:24 pm

“With the motion passing, I now motion for us to enter discussion on a joint UNSC plan of action for North Korea.” Kelley Craft said with a sense of urgency.

Panira
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Panira » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:25 am

Chewion wrote:“With the motion passing, I now motion for us to enter discussion on a joint UNSC plan of action for North Korea.” Kelley Craft said with a sense of urgency.

Pierce stated, "I second the motion."

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:32 am

Chewion wrote:“With the motion passing, I now motion for us to enter discussion on a joint UNSC plan of action for North Korea.” Kelley Craft said with a sense of urgency.

Ambassador Zhaozu states, "China seconds the motion."
Left Without Edge

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:54 am

Ambassador Churkin walks over to the Chinese and American UN Ambassadors, "Can I speak with the two of you in private, please?"

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:17 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Ambassador Churkin walks over to the Chinese and American UN Ambassadors, "Can I speak with the two of you in private, please?"

"Absolutely,"
Left Without Edge

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:54 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Ambassador Churkin walks over to the Chinese and American UN Ambassadors, "Can I speak with the two of you in private, please?"

Ambassador Craft said “Absolutely”

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:18 am

"If the two of you would follow me please. I would like for this meeting to be private." Ambassador Churkin guides the two other ambassadors to a room and closes the door. He turns around before speaking, "I been told to talk with you about these topics by President Putin."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse