NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball Revolution (IC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:03 am

Moe Thompson/Redline

For the longest time as I lost my consciousness, all I could see was red. At first all I saw was black as I landed and rag dolled across the ground after doing that big blast. Then it started to get changed to a faint red that made me think of another comic book hero who had laser beams that came from another dimension. In a way, Chris could be seen as a hero with that gaudy uniform he has but I couldn't say any of my smart ass remarks as I was still bathed in the red sight.

My mind went to something else instead as I started to remember the feeling of that power that I unleashed against the PTO elites. Twelve-thousand was something I never thought I could achieve without blowing up. Hell I can't even feel a lot of my body because I got roasted by so much power leaking out of my body. All I know is that what's left of my nerves are screaming at my mind in cuss words that I did a stupid fucking move but I know that whatever karma I have accumulated in this galaxy have allowed me to have a good rest in the afterlife.

However I don't want to die yet. I've lost too much and came too far with too little gains in my way of helping the galaxy. I know I only do so little when I'm traveling and I know I'm only one man but I just achieve something I haven't done before. I struggle to make a difference in the world but I try to at least live my life underneath the boot of the PTO, underneath those who have destroyed worlds on a whim and cause tyranny for everyone around them.

I feel my body being moved as make more heroic monologues that no one gives a shit about while my eyesight was filled with red. I know that I was also high on adrenaline and Redline itself. The power that both gives me my power and kills me with power, addicted to the rush of power most humans in the galaxy never even touch and I hated it. Ever since I trained this one thing I'm able to do it always was like a drug that I have to use for the good of the people but I always want to get rid of it.

I always thought that once the PTO were done I could figure out how to handle this addiction but since my life consist of transporting cargo and being a superhero, such time to find some help isn't going to happen. I mean hell, I feel like I need more power once I turn off Redline, like there's more for me to grab and I want to more, like a damn hunger.

And that's what scares me.

But my introspective was cut short by the rearranging my bones and what felt like my nerves would being set on fire. I arched my back and screamed at the top of my lungs as it felt like I was in Redline all over again. An invisible inferno was licking at my charged body but it only lasted for a few minutes as then it felt like my feeling came back. I suddenly became frantic and felt the rush of energy with a stiffness I could feel all over my body.

"Oh Mister Moe you're up!" I heard a familiar sound in my ears as robotic arms were desperately trying to hold me down.

"Please stop struggling. You suffered severe burns, bone fractures and muscle tears!"

I stop struggling and relax as I turn my head and saw the robot," then why the fuck does it feel like I just woke up in a hot spring from after being set on fire after nearly going to afterlife?"

"Please Mister Moe there's no need for that language! But one of the allies that saved both you and Aurorus from being defeated by the enemy brought some water to heal you."

I flex my hand and felt the energy rush into me," I wish we had that before we got fucked up like that. Seriously what the fuck was Aurorus even thinking diving into a fight against people that outclassed him and even me."

"Seriously Mister Moe language!"

"Look, where is he? I need to speak to him on how we going to win this with our allies."

Beak pointed me in the direction of the patrolmen and the others but also gave me the heads up on what was going on when I was halfway dead. Apparently there was this Plutonian and another the Wraith with another Saiyan came to the group after we drove back Torq and Geezru, I think that's what the Knights are called. They just came back from fighting the commander of the planetary forces here on Harp and got their asses kicked. The guy who handed it to them was named Mandolin and he was a Namekian, which didn't boed well thanks to their natural Ki control, regen and stretch ability. Not to mention telepathy.

I never knew why a planet like Namek would join the PTO but they still field better warriors than humans and that's a shit thing. Though the Namekians I met on my travels were very sagelike and wise but I guess not all are like that after all. Last things I heard were Chris diverging some information about the PTO and training before we came back but that's where I had to draw a line. Before I talked to them I brought out a couple of capsules and threw it to pop up from a cloud of smoke to a new costume and a suitcase of stims that I can replaces those that I used and were destroyed in battle.

After I got myself refitted and put my helmet back on I stepped out of the ship.

"By Kami I have never had water that burns like hell yet refreshing like heaven." I said that through my helmet as I looked at everyone.

"Hello everyone, my name is Redline. Galactic superhero, friend to both PLO and the Patrol blah, blah, blah. That shit isn't important right now. What is important now is that we get some things out of the way so we can move forward with the next plan of action. Now I've heard the general gist of what had been talked about from my friends robot and I have a few things to say."

I look to Chris," Chris, first of all, thanks for dragging my ass back to the ship where I decided to do an all-or-nothing attack. I also ask you not to shoot me with any heat beams at my back while the enemy is shooting with their special next time we fight without my permission. Even though it was fucking metal hitting someone with a twelve-thousand power level, I don't want to experience half-death again. Next, I don't think we have the luxury to just retreat. Because if I remember correctly about scouters, they have built-in comms relay that reports back to a planetary HQ that stores the information that can be sent to the sector HQ and up the brass."

I look to my Accosian friend," and some asshole decided to break superhero code by saying my real name out in front of the enemy where said scouters can pick that up!"

I sigh as I continued," either way, you and Mala are traitors so your credentials won't be of any use once we find these training centers and that technology is too sensitive for us to just go in guns blazing. Besides, if we leave now than that idea of guerrilla warfare might as well be forfeit for we have broke any momentum we just gained from busting ass in a hearts and minds campaign. At least in my opinion so I'm for the plan of knocking the Mandolin down."

I look back to Aurorus," Besides, somebody has to bring that ass back from the fire when he's high on the drug of justice. Not that I can blame him. Just wish he had a plan when fighting superior opponents and stop giving Master Gadon and Beak a heart attack every time you do something stupid!"

And lastly I look to the man who made the speech," Look, I'm not going to doubt that Mandolin is super powerful. Asskicking equals authority in this galaxy and the PTO is no exception but we do have two nuclear options. My technique allows me to absorb Ki to a certain extent and throw it back at people at the expense of me being cooked by the energy. Guessing Mala, since she's a noble protector or something like that, is maybe controlling her giant ape form? I've only heard rumors of Saiyan nobles able to pull their kaiju forms without a full moon and can annihilate entire planets alone on that.

Both of our techniques are situational as shit but if we play our cards right then we have a better shot than just punching and kicking the shit out of them. Now, it'll still be one hell of an attrition battle and we're fighting in his turf with little information on what we will have to fight for defenses between us and the target. Now if our traitors know of some other way of getting around that and head straight into the boss fight than that would be helpful but that's my two credits and junk code in on the subject at hand."
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Mandolin

He gave the Valkyren a whole extra minute more than he said he was going to give him before ordering the pair to report for duty. While the though of sending more of the grunts after them cross his mind, he ultimately decided that he would thoroughly inform the PLO that they were not going to take their petty little fights without reminding just why they were the ones in charge. A few above average rebels were absolutely no match for him. He might even get a little more recognition, in the PTO after this. Czar-Mir was among the rebels.

The head of the PLO himself. An annoyingly resilient warrior if nothing else, but that ends today. Once the pair of Valkyrens had arrived, still looking rather worn, but definitely better than the condition that they returned in. "I certainly hope you won't let those rebels get the better of you a SECOND time, because I will be joining you in annihilating these pissants." He spoke, the hatred emanating from his voice like poison. He flicked a few switches and the ship beamed down the trio, not one hundred feet from where the group of of rebels was debating what to do next, though his arrival was certainly not missed.

He floated over to the rebels, a small sneer clear as he looked down. "Traitors, rebels, and Czar Mir. My I am going to have quite the piece to show off. The bounty on your head is quite large. As for the traitors. Well, I suppose a quick death is the best you can hope for. Pray I am feeling merciful..."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Ralnis wrote:Moe Thompson/Redline

The Republic of Atria wrote:Mandolin

Aurorus the Galactic Patrolman

Aurorus's wounds still ached and bled from the fight before, but the Arcosian did his best to try and not think of them - he even raised his hand to try to refuse the Divine Water when it changed hands from Moe to him. There were others who needed that water more than him, after all - Mala for sure, as well as loads of the innocent people down below who got injured or otherwise harmed during the PTO's massacres... Ultimately, however, he conceded, taking a gulp from the gourd and immediately passing it on to the Saiyan - instantly, his wounds began to heal and a surge of energy rushed across his body. He felt like he could take on all of the Planet Trade Organization at once.

"That's amazing!"

Moe, having recovered and joined the conversation, introduced himself and began detailing his view of the story, including several jabs thrown Aurorus's way.

"That's not amazing..." The superhero complained about two things - Aurorus blurting out his real name to people who shouldn't know about it, and Aurorus throwing away everything he had, including any sort of plan, in order to provoke two elites of the PTO head-on. The young Arcosian scratched the back of his head, turning to the side during the complaints, and muttered:

"I'm sorry, I just... thought that was the right thing to do."

While Chris and Moe were both presenting their ideas on how they could confront Mandolin and manage to snag away a victory despite so many things standing against them, Aurorus sat down on the bumper of his ship and sighed. While Czar-Mir had yet to speak up, it didn't seem like the Arcosian's greeting swayed him much. He couldn't help but feel that everyone else was distraught, too - and why wouldn't they be? Just the fact that they managed to slip out of their fight with Geeruzu and Torq in one piece was quite the lucky shot, and now they're set to face off against a super-elite of the PTO ranks, one whom everyone here was aware of... And so was Aurorus. That name figured in Galactic Patrol bounties too often to count.

"Um... Mister Aurorus?" Beak suddenly spoke up, the tiny seedling AI floating around the Arcosian again.

"Hm?"

"A-a-alright! I'll start preparing the ship, the Saiyan and Earthling can stay in the back, one of either mister Czar-Mir or his friends can be shoved into the healing tank for room, I think we have enough space to fit everyone and fly off..."

"Beak, what are you talking a-a-a-about..."

Aurorus stood up, his eyes locked onto the ship rapidly approaching them from the distance, and the massive power level trapped within it - one which suddenly broke out and landed right in front of the crew. The face, the sinister smirk and manner of speaking, they did not lie - it was Mandolin, one of the most intimidating members of the PTO forces in their malice. Or at least that's what Aurorus heard about the man during his travels.

"Thanks for your offer, Beak, but I think it's a bit too late to be escaping..." Aurorus muttered, rose to his feet and raised his hand to the sky, beaming down his energy construct Spirit Blade to his palm. For once, the AI decided to not complain, and simply began to move the auto-piloted ship away from the likely battleground.

"I'm sorry, mister Mandolin, but we'll have you take you down in the name of justice."
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Mala

Mala grinned when the man in the costume guessed her little trick. Though it was mostly rumors, she got a little kick out of the reputation that the great ape form held throughout the galaxy. Her mastery of it was a rare trait among her race, only truely practiced by the noble members of it. She was about to congradulate Moe on his knowledge of the form when a familiar sound burst through the air. A PTO warp device was beaming something very close by. Mala was about to wonder what when her scouter burst to life, giving her the answer to her question.

Out of the transportation beam stepped the Valkyrens and a Namekian. The Valkyrens still looked rather worse for wear, but ready for a fight. The Namekian, well, he seemed to be properly livid as his natural state. Rather unlike his people actually. Mala cracked her fingers and her neck as the being known as Mandolin began to prattle off his threats. Mala was a bit shocked at the true scale of his power level, but held her normal calm composure none the less. Taking up a fighting stance, she listened to what Mandolin said.

Before she could say anything else, Aurorus made some inane comment about justice next to her. Mala laughed when the galactic patroller finished his little speech. Mala said through her chuckles "Yes, sure, justice and liberty for everyone in the galaxy. You can uphold those ideals or whatever right now, because let me tell you something." Mala ripped off the remains of her armor, before also losing her PTO boots and gloves. Finally crushing her scouter in her right hand, Mala grinned and said "What we really have here is an opportunity for me to properly tap into that Saiyan Rage Chris was so eager to see. Moe is right, I can access the Great Ape form and control it, but I need to get somewhat worked up first. So do me a favor, let me get a few good licks in on Mandolin, and then hold him off when I ask."

Turning away from the group, now clad solely in her black jumpsuit, Mala yelled "NAMEKIAN, PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM!" Before suddenly blasting from the ground and flying towards the three PTO officers. She brought down her leg towards the Namekian's neck while simoultaneously firing a quick shot in the plant man's face.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:54 am

Sabi: Saiyan Elite
Aboard a Mothership

Arms and legs outstretched across a bed, the sound of alarms and banging at the door was an unpleasant wake-up call for the Saiyaness. Grumpy didn't even begin to explain how she felt right now. This is how she typically woke up though, as here body's sense of night and day was set askew by months of space travel with little opportunity to adjust, the beds weren't exactly comfortable either. This particular day was most likely going to be per the norm; raid planet, blow up troublemakers. That's generally how the troops lived their lives.

As such, she lifted herself off the bed, putting on a jumpsuit that most PTO troops were required to wear, as well as the armor and a scouter.
Last edited by Gurori on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Mandolin

His sneer turned into a dark chuckle. The Arcosian was saying that he, and the rest of the ragtag group of warriors were going to take him down. The Saiyan was considerably bolder, dismissing the silly notions of justice. "Bring me in? For justice? Boy, the PTO is the one who makes justice. Now a defuct, barely functional group calling themselves the Galactic Patrol, but you will die knowing that at least, you fought for what you believed in. Most don't get that opportunity, but I'm more than happy to give that honor out."

The Saiyan attacked first. She attempted to kick at his head, but he casually stuck his arm out to block it. She must have guess that he would block it, as she had a blast readied and fired it point blank. The blast impacted his head, the smoke cleared to reveal little damage had been done.

Mandolin grabbed the Saiyan's leg and slammed her on the ground before kicking her away just in time for the next traitor. He seemed familiar, or maybe it was just the human's officer uniform he recognized. The human flew at him with speed that seemed to be higher than his battle power would indicate. He braced and caught Chris with the tiniest amount of effort, his other hand gripped the human's neck with force just beneath snapping it. "And what were you attempting to accomplish?"

Chris's eyes flared and Mandolin covered them with the hand he tossed Mala away with. The beams splintered between his fingers, and he winced and gasped in momentary pain, dropping and then backhanding the human with his uninjured hand. He caught a glimpse at the injury that felt worse than it was. Nothing his natural regeneration wouldn't have fixed up in a minute or two. "So far, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Geers and Torq were in such a condition that indicated you were strong than you are. How sad, I was hoping for a little more."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:22 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Mandolin

The high ranking officers of the PTO would always speak the same - or, rather, Aurorus would always hear them speak the same when he watched his master Gadon confront them. Mandolin was no different. To him, the greater ideals of the Galactic Patrol were merely an illusion, crushed underneath the boot of reality and the order which the PTO brought, all they'll ever achieve is young men to die for them. Gadon the Protector would always have a remark, a brief and stern one, to respond to such arrogance. It was the pupil's turn to defend justice and honor, now.

Aurorus's hands clenched around the grip of his blade more tightly and the Arcosian shot back:

"That's what they always say. That the PTO brought justice and order to a galaxy in chaos. But you built that justice through fear, not right. And that cannot stand."

The battle began - Mala, the Saiyan, and Chris, the Earthling, lunged at Mandolin first, but even though both of them threw everything they've got, Mandolin deflected their strikes with ease. Fighting back against his hesitation, Aurorus ran across the battlefield and leapt forward as soon as Chris got back-handed away. He hoped to catch the Namekian in the middle of speaking and did so successfully, only to realize that it wasn't going to seal a victory all by itself - Mandolin blocked the first of the strikes with his left hand and continued to block the Arcosian's relentless slashing, each and every collision releasing a shockwave.

The widening smug grin on the Namekian's face only made Aurorus strike with more fury - but all the fury in the world couldn't break through. Instead of a block, Mandolin suddenly deflected Aurorus's last slash to the side, leaving the Arcosian's guard wide open - he raised his sword to swing regardless, only to suddenly receive a powerful kiai straight into his gut, blowing the young Patrolman away instantly.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Sabi: Saiyan Elite
Still aboard a Mothership

Being among the ranks of one of the PTO's lesser-known branches was frustrating, the missions were mundane at best and nobody was ever recognised for their work. For a Saiyan Elite like Sabi, having to be part of this was insulting.

Though she hated it, she had no choice. It was either living like this or not living at all.

Fortunately, she was given a somewhat interesting assignment; some lower-ranking troops were having difficulty. There was no hesitation in boarding an Attack Ball and blasting off into deep space.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:38 pm

Moe Thompson/Redline

Seeing everyone get their ass kicked by this smug prick made me angry. Very fucking angry that made me grit my teeth. This man's power level was around 18k. Such power and arrogance is something that I hated from this Namekian and his self-righteousness! Good thing he wasn't even looking at me since my power level was still at 500 and wouldn't even register on the scouters. That's good and bad for both of us. The idea was to explode with Redline but I need more than my limit in order to even do any sort of damage. However I didn't want to die or even want to feel that amount of pain anymore. But this small amount of fear made me stand still as my anger grew.

Then I started to hear my heartbeat faster.

And then I clench my teeth.

And my eyesight started to be flooded by a red glow.

I took a big breath and started to clear my head. I know my body and I know what my brain wants. It was the power it hungers, the rush of the power that I had tasted fighting the Bird. It was...addicting that came from it. Like a drug that always asks much and gives just as much. That power of red that I saw when I first nearly died. I wanted to fight him and see how far I can go before I break down again but I don't mind, I just needed a way of trying to bring out that power again.

I focused on my body, on the power that Redline gives me and the heartbeat. I raise my right hand and put it over my heart and grip my chest tightly as my fingers did into the costume and some of the skin. I charged Redline through my hand and fingertips towards my heart. I took a deep breath as I sent a jolt of energy through my heart with enough power to kill me.

A deep pain shot through my body as my heart skipped a beat and the aura around me shot around in all directions. However I didn't feel the power I wanted, what I was addicted to. I did it again, with more power and more pain as I started to see blackness of my mind taking in massive amounts of oxygen and pain shooting through my heart. Still, my heart being jumpstarted started to make my heart go quicker and the heartbeat increase with the amount of energy being shot through my body. It was strange way of enriching my body with oxygen-enriched Redline to get me my high, to reach that power again.

Then it came with the last jolt of power.

Like a jolt of lighting shooting upwards. I felt it, my mind rewarding me with all the pain and happy chemicals it could disperse out to my body as I gathered up this sort of power and launched myself at Mandolin. It was only a split second but I could see his eyes focus on the 10k powerlevel that just launched towards him and clocked him in the face and launched him at a rock. I touched down and walked to him with my aura in a burning heat that set fire to the very air and ground around me.

"That was for the Patrolmen."

He just stood up and spit a tooth out with some purple blood and smiled at me with the murderous intent to back up that rampant feeling of Ki I was feeling.

"So you are the strength that took down Geerzu and Torq. I must say, I'm impressed you rebels can have such a fighter in your ranks." He said while walking towards me.

"Fraid your wrong about the dragon." I said while walking towards him," I only bodied the bird. Both are arrogant knights that have their heads up their asses. Like someone I know who thinks they can rule a planet by fear and proclaim that their faction is "order.""

"Hmph, the PTO's order is true in the galaxy. Moreso than the Galactic Patrol or someone with a power level of only 10k."

"Then why don't you enforce your will now?" I said as I try to land the first punch.

He of coursed blocked it and tried to throw one at me which I countered and then we started moving at high speeds that went faster than everyone. Shockwaves exploded across the sky around the ship that rocked the nearby lands. I could tell that with every punch he lands that he wasn't as serious as he punched as. Hell, I knew that he was allowing me to keep up with him and was merely toying with my ass but he was serious enough that he was putting off more energy than he was at first.

He put more punches in my gut then I did but it never mattered as he just regen it away and all that was just a wide smile with eyes of growing interest. I knew he could see through my bad techniques, my basic style of fighting, and my bad Ki focus. He knew he could end me just as much as he could end any of us but he wanted to see how much I can give him before he ended me.

Our bout ended with him getting more serious and then putting more effort in his strength. He punched me in the gut that made his fist go through me and towards my back and threw me down into a headlock. The headlock transferred into a triangle hold that I couldn't break with brute strength. I could hear his laughing as his larger and taller body was crushing me and I was losing breath but I eventually focused Redline with my the back of my skull then smack it straight into the chest a couple of times to weaken his grip enough to barely escape.

I started to catch my breath as my power already wavered and my aura went from Redlining to my standard clear aura. All I can hear was that laughing and clapping from Mandolin. I give him a sneer through my helmet as a I stand up straight.

"So, you can only tap into such power for a limited time and is influence is through your breathing. Even with your poor Ki and basic form you have great potential to be a threat against the PTO. So I shall honor your resolve by killing you here and now. "

There I could feel the powerful radiate energy of his Ki. This eighteen-thousand power that the planetary general has he was going to use to burn me alive on this spot. He was going to kill me with that arrogance in front of everyone. That was fine by me, that was all good to me. I stood there and cleared my mind and got ready as the blast came. I could hear Torq trying to yell at his CO but it was too late and I smiled at it, the addiction was hitting my mind in a blindness as pure red clouded my eyes as Redline turned on.

It was a little spark, its tendrils hit the Ki blast and hit me with the burn of a true superior power. I could feel the power of arrogance that sought to crush all that opposed the will of Mandolin and the might of the PTO. Little did he know that this was only the second round to the fight with him.

The Ki blast exploded in a bright yellow flash before it was consumed by a red flare. Heat was unleashed from my body and I felt like I just ate the sun. I was in constant pain, my mind was both jumping for joy and was melting from the power that it just couldn't hold. Everytime I try to move or even feel my body would shoot up from pure pain and I could feel my skin and bone melting and fusing with whatever's left of the armor.

Yet still I walked. I walked and my Ki shot like miniature shockwaves from my footsteps. I could see nothing but red yet I could feel the reason why I was breaking down. Mandolin probably see that I took his blast and knew I just came back all the stronger for it.

"Twenty-three thousand! He absorbed my attacked and added his own strength to that?"

I could hear the panic in his voice. I didn't care nor couldn't say anything. Talking took too much energy and I couldn't even think without killing myself. It didn't matter anyway, I knew I was going to die but I was going to take Mandolin with me. I was going to fight to liberate the planet and be a hero for the galaxy. I launched at him, screaming in a berserking rage with a wailing pain as my body broke itself to punch Mandolin. That was the second time I surprised him.

This time I continued to go on the offensive and give him several more damaging hits, each with a shock wave and pushing him further into the ground. He eventually got his footing and hit me with a full force attack. I was sent flying and ragdolled but I got my footing and came at him again. There was no technique and no tricks up my sleeve as I threw a punch at him and he threw one at me. These fist colliding at speeds and strengths to kill the rest of my allies but I didn't care for them. I only care for the fight and putting this alien into the ground.

This made me feel the pain of ever punch and even to my skin and my bone broken but it was replaced by Redline. The energy was both a sword and a shield, being the only thing that held me together and pumps through what's left of my skin, veins and arties. I felt that Redline was more than just a power up at this time. I felt my mind has been consumed by Redline. My addiction and hunger for power was my friends as it fueled my rage.

In some way, this fight was clarity in madness. Something I wish I could experience without the destruction of my very being. If I were to return from this fight then there was so much I could do with this technique. But I felt pain, the pain of power overloading my body, the body literally melting from the heat, and the pain from combat with the Namekian yet I know that there was nothing left but to win the fight and die or at least die trying. Everything time I throw myself and felt the pain of breathing but this pain brought me ever closer to finishing the fight.

It wasn't just me giving it his all, He wanted this monster in front of him dead. This human that is literally killing himself just to fight against someone more powerful than himself. To me I needed to die for I would become even more than just a threat to a planet. His strained grunts and labored breathing told me that he was starting to gas out where his opponent seeming had no stamina but I don't have infinite stamina, I only had little time left before I died.

So we both stopped and launched our final attacks. My rage fueled a powerful Ki wave from my mouth as my hands were broken and some of my fingers were had melted. With bestial cries we launched our power at each other in a clash that ripped sky and earth asunder. My silent prayer to Kami was answered in my rage-fueled addiction as energy clashed and went back and forth until I poured it all in. All my living energy that fueled the flame even more as my skin from my face and body burned off from the sheer energy I was giving out and my heart nearly exploded with the Redline going through it.

But it was enough.

The red blast overpowered the Namkian's and went further into the land and into the next mountain range. I didn't know what happened but I hoped I killed him or defeated him as the energy faded from both the area and my body. My thoughts and heartbeat started to slow down as I saw with my one good eye the figures of both friend and foe. My eye lingered mostly to Aurorus, my actual only friend in this entire group and the only one who was ever alive.

I'm sorry Aurorus that I couldn't see you grow stronger like Master Gadon wanted. I'm sorry you have to see me like this for my final moments but if there's one thing I ever wanted to tell you.

It's never let the flames of justice die out for the galaxy.
Last edited by Ralnis on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:18 pm

Mala

That one stung... Everything hurt and it was now very dark. The Namekian had moved faster than she had even considered possible for his power level. By her best estimate, she had been slammed into the ground and then kicked into a nearby cliff. Anger welled up inside her, the likes of which she had not felt since that bastard of a prince killed her grandfather. Tensing her muscles and gathering her Ki, Mala blew out the rock in fron of her, creating a small crater in the cliff side. As she emerged out of it, she looked back to the fight to see what was going on.

The human in the costume had burst into apparent flames. Mala watched as he engaged in a beam challenge with Mandolin, contesting back and forth as his body seemingly shrunk from the sheer Ki draw of the battle. Slowly but surely, the human pushed back the Namekian's beam back and back, the red energy overtaking the green monster. She heard a faint yell as Mandolin shot off into the distance towards a distant mountain range. Mala watched as the Human's costume seemingly fell back towards the ground. Flying forward, she caught the garments. Upon grabbing them though, she was shocked. She could feel what seemed to be the man's bones inside the fabric.

Carrying the man down to the ground, Mala said "On Sadala, this man would be honored with the highest honors we can give, a final flash. I am a poor excuse for the King, but if those who may speak for him allow me, I think I shall be quite effective at-" Mala was halted by the sound of someone exiting flight above her. Looking up, she saw Mandolin, worse for wear but still very much alive.

The Namekian laughed coldly and said "Do go on. I completely agree, the warrior gave everything for his cause. Unlike some of my own men." Mala looked shocked at the Namekian's return, and before he could utter another word, Mala sprinted away at high speed. Mandolin laughed, saying "Look at how even your Saiyan flees. I will hunt her down soon enough. In the meantime, let's take care of the rest of you. Geerezu, you handle our friendly neighborhood patrol man here. Torq, Finish off the other traitor and the costumed one. Leave the Plutonian to me-" Mandolin was cut off by a sudden blinding flash. When his eyes cleared he saw, on the horizon, something quite unexpected. There in the sky, a new white sun had apparently appeared.

Behind a nearby hill, Mala grinned as she stared at her handiwork, feeling her rage burst forth within her. It was exhilarating. Making sure to focus her mind before the transformation could scatter it, she felt her muscles swell with power as the ground grew further away. Her jumpsuit expanded with her as her strength multiplied tenfold. She watched as a snout grew between her eyes, coarse fur sprouted from her body, and her ki returning and strengthening. When the transformation was finished, she focused on her task. Using her tail to level the rock, revealing her full form to the assembled, the great ape that was Mala uttered "You let a Saiyan summon a moon Namekian. That's going to be the last mistake you ever make." before roaring and shooting a large beam of red energy out of her mouth at Mandolin.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 am

Aurorus grimaced in a mix of sorrow and fury, turning his eyes to the side to avoid catching eye contact with Redline as he fell from the skies. When every single one of them failed to chip away at Mandolin's unbridled power, Moe was the fourth who lunged forth and went all-out like he has never gone all-out before. To a point where the biggest warning he's ever had when using that technique finally came back to bite him. He burned himself out, he was left as a shell of his former self, and fell from the sky without a sign of life.

In the line of duty, Galactic Patrolmen are expected to risk their safety and lives in order to protect justice and the lives of others - well, in theory, at least. In practice, all enrolled Patrolmen had their own philosophies when it came to this question, some considered it more valuable for their servicement to fight another day when their numbers are already so thinned... Gadon considered it a duty to risk oneself in battle, however. Even then... seeing a friend of yourselves fall from the skies as a corpse was difficult to stomach.

It was one of the many things which Beak was trying to protect his Patrolman from witnessing.

Mala caught Moe's body and lowered it to the ground, Aurorus dropped down from the sky as well, slowly making his way with an energy sword still at hand.

At least...

It's over, right?

No, of course it's not over. Why would life ever act like a heroic tale and conclude a battle of life and death with the sacrifice of a dear friend? No, Mandolin arose from the ashes Moe left him in, worn and wounded, but no less overwhelmingly powerful than before. The Saiyan retreated, nobody else seemed willing to try to repeat the human's feat, Mandolin stared down at the corpse and Aurorus standing next to it.

Aurorus stared back at Mandolin. To see that Moe's sacrifice was completely in vain... it was infuriating, it was frustrating, but it one were to take a look at the Arcosian's face, they'd see that it didn't even twitch. He walked around Moe's body and stopped in front of it, then raised his blade and stared at Geeruzu and Torq, ordered to take out him and Moe respectively.

"I give you one chance to stand down and leave, we won't touch you." he stated, calmly. "One."

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Ralnis wrote:Moe

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Mala

Pain. Pain and fury was all he could feel. The colorful earthling managed to absorb his blast and use it to amplify himself. At first th boost was marginal, but then his power surged and he caught the vicious Namekian in a violent combination attack that only ended when the human collapsed under the raw power of his own technique. Mandolin jumped back to his feet, bleeding from the nose, mouth and with a few visible bruises, but otherwise, very much still alive. However, just as he was about to continue laying waste to the rest of the insolent rebels, the Saiyan woman, Mala, he finished the group's ploy: the Great Ape transformation of the Saiyans. "That little display will... cost..." He trailed off as everything unfolded.

He was admittedly, caught off guard. The Saiyan taunted him and let loose a massive breath attack. He barely had time to dodge as the beam raked across the ground, obliterating it for hundreds of feet. When the smoke cleared, purple blood dripped from the Namekian's now missing right arm. Gasping for breath and then gritting his teeth as he forces a new arm to regrow. "Unexpected. And here I thought the rebels were wholly incapable of using basic tactics. Bravo, you've extended your lives by another few minutes. Now, let me inform you all of something: Saiyans aren't the only species capable of growth."

Mandolin's body surged with both size and power. His body expanding and he was just a little taller than the Saiyan he was about to duel. His power having tripled, though despite still being the strongest one there, the gap was far closer than it was. All he needed to do was deal with the overgrown Saiyan and the rest could be swatted.

To give the Saiyan a taste of irony, he opened his own mouth. "You monkeys are obsolete! Begone!" He fired a retaliatory mouth beam right back at the Saiyan.

Chris

He'd known that there was always bigger fish than him. Far bigger. He just never knew he'd be forced to deal with them. But then, once again, Redline proved that despite all odds he was going to give it his all. Meanwhile the only thing he'd done so far was get smacked around by both Mandolin and his henchmen. Redline had managed to born himself to a crisp once again after hitting the evil Namekian enough to prove a point.

Even after the Namekian grew to match the Saiyan's size and power, that he needed to do something. The Namekian had his back to him and was busy threatening Mala. Chris grit his teeth and shot off the ground, picking up speed more and more, all the speed coming to a halt when he smashing to the back of Mandolin's head, staggering the massive green man just enough that his blast went off course. He backed away as Mandolin swatted at him. "You miserable little miscreant!" He spun around to try to get Chris who was ouch of reach before turning his attention back to Mala.

The human flew back down to his allies. "I've got a plan. Mala's the only one here who can inflict any meaningful damage. We've got to support her."

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Mala

The great ape watched as her blast tore through the Namekian, ripping his arm off. Though the Warrioress had never faced a Namekian before, she was more than aware of their ability to regrow limbs. Knowing that this wouldn't do much, she watched with glee as the Namekian did exactly what she had expected. What she did not enjoy was the Namkian growing to her size and once again dwarfing her power. In fact, it made her quite a bit more angry than she was already.

Mala roared and jumped forward, before being hit by Mando's beam directly to her chest. After being blasted back, the noticably more singed Mala roared and began her charge anew, trying to grab the namekians arms while also trying to land a solid bite on his shoulder using her fangs.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse