NATION

PASSWORD

Party House Murders II (A Sequel) (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:17 am

Name: Chiara Leonard
Gender/Sex: female
Appearance (physical appearance and clothes for the night): Chiara is a tall girl, with a muscular and angular build. She is one of those people who seems devoid of body fat; she also lacks any appreciable good looks. Her face is angular like her body, and her features are sharp and stand out; she has a long scar which gives the appearance of a knife wound on her forehead.
Personality: Chiara is that disturbing girl you stay away from. Rumours circulate around her wherever she goes, and even with the more outlandish ones (that she tortures and kills family pets, that she is into witchcraft/satanism/whatever cult panic is doing the rounds this week,) she appears to be totally uninterested in clearing her name. She has few friends, is known to talk in riddles and is considered a rather strange oddball. Academically she is a straight A student, although her creative writing exercises have been known to enter the realms of the grotesque. She is Kieran's brother, and decided to come to the party as she believes in ghosts. She has come up with a theory that ghosts can somehow be 'bottled,' literally by using an actual bottle, and she is keen to test it out.
Dislikes: Being unpopular, people calling her names behind her back.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:18 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Name: Chiara Leonard
Appearance (physical appearance and clothes for the night): Chiara is a tall girl, with a muscular and angular build. She is one of those people who seems devoid of body fat; she also lacks any appreciable good looks. Her face is angular like her body, and her features are sharp and stand out; she has a long scar which gives the appearance of a knife wound on her forehead.
Personality: Chiara is that disturbing girl you stay away from. Rumours circulate around her wherever she goes, and even with the more outlandish ones (that she tortures and kills family pets, that she is into witchcraft/satanism/whatever cult panic is doing the rounds this week,) she appears to be totally uninterested in clearing her name. She has few friends, is known to talk in riddles and is considered a rather strange oddball. Academically she is a straight A student, although her creative writing exercises have been known to enter the realms of the grotesque. She is Kieran's brother, and decided to come to the party as she believes in ghosts. She has come up with a theory that ghosts can somehow be 'bottled,' literally by using an actual bottle, and she is keen to test it out.

Hmmm... the name...

Kieran and Chiara (is it pronounced "Chee- ara or Kiara")? It's going to be confusing for the audience but I'll let it slide since in the last RP we had (Anna, Ava, Ashley, and April all used as names... and then there was "Kier Leon" and "Leon Clark" ouch)

great character, small pet peeve on my part with the name

Approved
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:20 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Name: Chiara Leonard

Hmmm... the name...

Kieran and Chiara (is it pronounced "Chee- ara or Kiara")? It's going to be confusing for the audience but I'll let it slide since in the last RP we had (Anna, Ava, Ashley, and April all used as names... and then there was "Kier Leon" and "Leon Clark" ouch)

Approved

I can change the name if you like, that wasn't deliberate. This girl is honestly insane, so would be a great red herring for the killer.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:00 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
Hmmm... the name...

Approved

I can change the name if you like, that wasn't deliberate. This girl is honestly insane, so would be a great red herring for the killer.

Sure can you change it?

It would read better :)

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:03 am

By the way, they’ve given me a nightmare shift tomorrow so there could be a delay of a few hours for the killer dice rolls

However, in 24 hours the TGs will definitely be sent privately regarding the killers with the instructions

I will also be setting up the first post details with Ministry

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:44 am

Here's our new list that I compiled up!
Hunter Kirby: (The Theorist)
Daylon Swartz: (The Okatu)
Ava Sinclair: (The Survivor)
Scott Houghton: (The Dick) NPC
Patrick Walker: (The Fanatic) NPC
Spencer Hopkins: (The Cliché) NPC
Victoria Brooks: (The Goth) NPC
Julia Stone: (The Outsider) NPC
Ashley Lyons: (The Sarcastic)
Mort Winters: (The Artist) NPC
Mary-Anne Paris: (The Queen Wasp) NPC
Rachel Coulter: (The Sidekick) NPC
Stansfield Lee: (The Overachiever) NPC
Amon Day (The Fighter)
Kieran Leonard (The Echo)
Jackson Daniel Scott (The Jackass)
Chiara Leonard (The Outcast)

We reached 8 PC's! I will help with Mushroom with the first post. I do have a bit of a draft, but I already know what to add.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:00 pm

I'll be there I'm off in the evening but don't work tommorow. Just mentioning I might work on my app slightly just to flesh things out not change anything substantial.

One mild quipe. How the heck am I the cynic? Wah I wanted to be a bit of a black Jeans Dean Albite less bitchy and more angry. My character was more or less a cooler version of me and I certainly believe in ghosts. Wah. Grumble grumble.
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:I'll be there I'm off in the evening but don't work tommorow. Just mentioning I might work on my app slightly just to flesh things out not change anything substantial.

One mild quipe. How the heck am I the cynic? Wah I wanted to be a bit of a black Jeans Dean Albright less bitchy and more angry. My character was more or less a cooler version of me and I certainly believe in ghosts. Wah. Grumble grumble.

I can do a quick edit. I figured due to your character being cynical, he would be a cynic. Unless you got a better description for him which I can edit.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:01 pm

It's currently PST Noon, however I'm waiting on Infected to pop up. I got the first post already typed out, so when Infected appears, I have them get the IC thread set up.

RPs I do

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Is it too late to take out a couple more npcs? It still does feel weird that they outnumber the actual pcs.
rəswɛsən

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Recuecn wrote:Is it too late to take out a couple more npcs? It still does feel weird that they outnumber the actual pcs.

It's a bit too late, but I already have an idea on how to even the number out a bit when the killing starts.

RPs I do

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I can do a quick edit. I figured due to your character being cynical, he would be a cynic. Unless you got a better description for him which I can edit.

Maybe the Fighter? He's got a violent temper and likes to throw hands. Could work theoretically. That or loner with a heart of jerk. Something around those lines I guess. If your wondering why he's here it's mostly out of boredom/a dare. He never backs down on a dare,especially one he made himsel :twisted:
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:I can do a quick edit. I figured due to your character being cynical, he would be a cynic. Unless you got a better description for him which I can edit.

Maybe the Fighter? He's got a violent temper and likes to throw hands. Could work theoretically. That or loner with a heart of jerk. Something around those lines I guess. If your wondering why he's here it's mostly out of boredom/a dare. He never backs down on a dare,especially one he made himsel :twisted:

Let's see if he's true to his word..

RPs I do

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:49 pm

Dice roll commencing...

Hidden results, best out of 3 let’s make this elaborate
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:51 pm

Recuecn wrote:Is it too late to take out a couple more npcs? It still does feel weird that they outnumber the actual pcs.

I figured we’d need the extra set pieces to generate some particularly gruesome deaths

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:

I figured we’d need the extra set pieces to generate some particularly gruesome deaths

Infected, would you like to open the IC? I will send you the first post by TG.

RPs I do

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:54 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:

Have the killers been chosen?
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:

Don't worry, I already have an idea.

RPs I do

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:02 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:

Have the killers been chosen?

Telegramming Ministry about the results and whether or not to overturn and re roll

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:35 pm

IC at this location

Let’s get the party started

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:IC at this location

Make sure to put the IC link on first post also.

RPs I do

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:42 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:IC at this location

Make sure to put the IC link on first post also.

Done. Both killers have been telegrammed.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:46 am

oh shit is it too late to add in a new character?

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:56 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:oh shit is it too late to add in a new character?

who are you going to add?

are you sure you are up to RP-ing that many characters?

make sure to keep things manageable or at some point they may turn into NPCs that will cause us problems down the road (requiring retcons etc)
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:00 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:oh shit is it too late to add in a new character?

who are you going to add?

The other one of the Leonard siblings.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse