NATION

PASSWORD

Party House Murders II (A Sequel) (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:21 pm

I'm still here, but have been rather busy.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:22 pm

I definitely don't want this to die either. I didn't feel like things had progressed quite enough to warrant another post on my part, but I'll put something up.
rəswɛsən

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:35 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:Ill try to get one in tomorrow too. I work in retail so i'm pretty busy.

Just to clarify, did your character notice Mort and Victoria or not?

I think Ministry mentioned something about making sure where your character is relative to that scene

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:57 am

Got a post up.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:56 am

I'm surprised Stansfield knows that Ava has any association with the Simon's Creek murders, or that he's even heard of those murders. Ava's family moved to Florida to leave that part of their past behind, and she definitely doesn't bring it up.

But I'll assume that Stansfield is some kind of true crime fan, which makes enough sense. Ava won't be happy to have the murders, which have been in the back of her mind this whole time, mentioned out loud... it's as if it makes the obvious similarities to this situation realer by mentioning them.
rəswɛsən

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse