NATION

PASSWORD

Vortex Of Blood And Neon (Cyberpunk RP) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:23 pm

john

He pulled out a phone and called his arms dealer “hey the black wind is hunting” he then hung up the call. As he soon knocked on the Ryan’s door. He looked into the surveillance camera that just zoomed in on his face and he gave the cam a shit eating grin.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:38 pm

"Ryan's not home right now. If you are a customer, he can hook you up with high quality ordinance once Ryan and Ted's Old Fashioned Discount Artillery is open." Lilith, Ryan's housekeeping android said to John as she stared at the screen, seeing John smiling as he looked into the camera. "Oh, it's you. Ryan is waiting for you in Old Town. Go there, buy what you came for, and head to your next hunt. He's got some special bullets for you. The kind someone can't buy from the store without a special permit." Lilith said to John as she glanced at the other cameras to make sure that there were no cop cars or police officers nearby.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:00 am

John

“Thank you very much, sweetheart, now please stay safe” he left the property as he lit another cigarette and began smoking. “Got lucky with guessing his name right, I really need to remember it” he began walking to old town “luckily almost everywhere I can walk to, except a nice bit of places” he hailed a cab as it almost passed by, only to stop a few meters ahead. He quickly got in it “take me to old town” he said to the driver as he pulled out the standard cab fee and gave it to the driver.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:40 pm

"A trip to Old Town is going to cost you triple. That place is practically No Man's Land and the insurance companies make me pay extra for any bullets the mechanic has to pull out of my cab's armor. Also, I am going to need you to sign this waiver. That way, the cab company doesn't get sued by your next of kin for any deaths not caused by the driver." Tony Forelli said to John as he handed a piece of paper to the assassin.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:55 pm

John

He took the paper “yeah no need to worry about being sued, I’m the last of my bloodline that would give a flying F if I died” he handed the paper back along with the additional credits “just get me there, cause I can’t keep the guy waiting” he said as he stared the guy down via the rear view mirror

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:07 pm

"If you have no family, then call me once whatever you're planning is over and I can take you to Cat's Tail. Plenty of pussy to go around, so long as you have enough credits. Want my advise? Avoid Forbidden Fruit like the plague unless you've got some serious cash to burn. Two hundred and fifty credits just to get in, they'll kick you out once you've run out of money, they only accept the most expensive of credit cards, weed costs one hundred Credits a joint, and it is formal attire only, but it's worth it to fuck the Crème De Le Crème of bitches. I had to pick up my cousin Greg because a bag of heroin fell out of his breast pocket, which was enough to get him banned for life under its narcotics policy. I cut all ties with him after that." Tony Forelli said to John as he handed him cards from the several of the brothels in Cat's Tail and cruised towards Old Town.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elearnia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Elearnia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am

The black luxury car pulls up in front of the Baleful Eclipse Club. The Car stops, with Minato getting out of the right hand side, walking around the car, and opening the back left door for Miss Li. She exits the car, opening her umbrella to avoid the rain. Minato speaks to the driver, then returns to Miss Li as the driver drives off quickly.

They both Enter the club, heading towards the front desk. Miss Li closes her umbrella slowly, as Minato approaches the desk.

Minato: "Miss Li would like a meeting with her regular broker. She apologies for her unexpected arrival"

Miss Li politely nods at the person on the front desk, as a mark of respect.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:29 pm

"Miss Li is in luck. Rosaline has concluded business with her previous two clients." The security guard at the front desk said to Minato before pressing the button, a hologram of Rosaline sitting at her table appearing in front of them. "Miss Li has arrived." The security guard said to Rosaline as she stared back at him. "Send her in, Benny. Miss Li would not be here if it was not important." Rosaline said to the security guard before ending transmission.

Elearnia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Elearnia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Miss Li enters the booth, Followed by Minato. Miss Li Nods to Minato, who leaves the briefcase by her leg, and steps outside.

Miss Li: "Apologies for my abrupt visit Rosaline, but I felt given how things have gone, that perhaps it would be best for me to visit myself."

Miss Li takes a small box out of her purse, and places it on Rosaline's desk. She opens the box, which contains a small Jade broach.

Miss Li: "A small token of my gratitude. The information you gave me last time proved invaluable. However, i fear I have heard whispers of those involved, and if I have heard whispers, then perhaps others who dare to listen have as well."

Miss Li picks up the broach from out of the box and turns it around to show its clean, before placing it back in its box.

Miss Li:" Un-tampered, i assure you, but feel free to check yourself."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:07 pm

"Sixty billion credits if you include the twenty billion in emeralds." Rosaline said to Miss Li as she examined the brooch before pocketing it. "Funny you should mention the Pseudoephedrine that was stolen from Nüwa Chemicals. Tao Yang, was in here earlier today, asking me about it. All I gave him were the names of the tweakers and the address of their meth lab. Once the Ming Devils put pressure on them, they will point the finger at Byzantium Biotech. Fortunately for you, the tweakers and the executive that hired them are equally ignorant of all Lotus Syndicate involvement with the robbery." Rosaline said to Miss Li as a Waiter Drone handed her a glass of Martian Fog, a small mist coming from the wine as she chugged it.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 am

John

He smiled and took the cards “I might check them out when I get the chance” he looked the cards over, he soon saw hidden markers showing that some these clubs belonged to gangs and syndicates “these places could prove to be quite useful, so hows the pay as a driver?” He said as he leaned back, his hand on his gun in case it get harry on the ride to old town “just wondering cause normally I don’t take cab and almost always walk”

Elearnia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Elearnia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:22 pm

Miss Li's eyebrow raises as she hears the name

Miss Li: "I understand, you are an information broker after all, information is like the blood that carriers oxygen, correct? You require it to survive."

Minato re-enters the booth holding an antique cup with herbal tea, handing it to Miss Li, who's hand was already awaiting it. Miss Li places the cup in front of her on the desk as Minato leaves again. She brings the cup to her face, smelling it before placing it back down without a sip.

Miss Li: "The name Tao Yang has not caressed my ears. Either he is not of importance, or he is a whisper. I pray it is the latter. Whispers have a tendency to be heard, and not seen. Perhaps one should lay their ears to the ground?"

Miss Li slips a small stack of credits over the desk towards Rosaline, in an attempt to loosen her lips more.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:31 pm

"Tao Yang is the lead accountant for the Ming Devils. You can't expect him to stay in his office when twelve billion credits worth of cargo is stolen from one of his boss's fronts. With that out of the way, I can safely say that our business here is concluded." Rosaline said to Miss Li as the Waiter Drone returned with a Martian Piranha Kebab, the information broker tipping the WD before it headed back to the kitchen.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:14 am

john

He leaned back and began wondering in thought “I wonder what treats he got for me” he said to himself as they slowly entered old town “so where are we?”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:06 pm

"We will arrive in Old Town in an hour and five minutes, John. Here's my last pack of joints. Feel free to smoke them anywhere. Just don't do it in the cab. I am trying to quit the weed." Tony Forelli said to John as he handed him a box containing twenty small joints, the word "Newport" on the logo in the front and the mandatory Surgeon General's Warning on the back.

Elearnia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Elearnia » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:55 am

Flarbinia wrote:"Tao Yang is the lead accountant for the Ming Devils. You can't expect him to stay in his office when twelve billion credits worth of cargo is stolen from one of his boss's fronts. With that out of the way, I can safely say that our business here is concluded." Rosaline said to Miss Li as the Waiter Drone returned with a Martian Piranha Kebab, the information broker tipping the WD before it headed back to the kitchen.

Miss Li snaps her fingers as and Minato reenters the booth, placing the briefcase on the table.

Miss Li: "You have been most helpful Rosaline. Here."

Minato opens the briefcase and turns it to face Rosaline. Inside is a large stack of credits

Miss Li:" Once again I hope this... gesture of good will, ensures that the Lotus syndicate remains an expensive black list for the information brokers."

Minato closes the briefcase, sliding it across the desk in front of Rosaline. He then returns to Miss Li, standing firm beside her. Miss Li nods at Rosaline polity

Miss Li: "May we always walk this path during the summer months, Rosaline."

Miss Li stands, exiting the booth, Minato following shortly behind. He quickly talks into his watch on his arm. By the time Miss Li reaches the door, her car has begun to pull up, stopping directly in front of her. Minato opens the door, as Miss Li re-enters the car, with Minato following into the opposite door.
Last edited by Elearnia on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:13 pm

john

He sighed and put in his pocket “thx, I might need this next week or so” he just waited now, not making a sound

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Oda Informs Miss Li About A Financial Problem

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:07 pm

"Miss Li. Oda's on the line. Says its urgent." Wutai, Miss Li's chauffeur, said to Miss Li as she pressed the button, the image of the elderly leader of the Lotus Syndicate appearing on the TV screen. "Li, I need you to deal with a problem. The kind that I can't make go away with brute force or assassins. Eli Kingsley, the head of Toyotomi Construction's Obsidian Gargoyle City branch, has been indiscrete when cooking the books. An indiscretion that has attracted the attention of the OGCPD's Financial Division and is going to cost us six hundred million Credits in fines and Back Taxes. Make sure that Eli pays the tax bill and penalties. Once that matter has been resolved, demote him to Customer Service Manager and reassign him to the Los Angeles office." Oda Seibeiyaki said to Miss Li before he ended the call.

Elearnia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Elearnia » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:24 am

The screen in the card appears with the image of Oda Seibeiyaki. Miss Li Immediately Bows, as he gives her direct orders.

Miss Li:" It will be done, Oyabun."

The Call ends, leaving miss Li's heart racing. Such an unexpected call is rare. She leans over to Minato, whispering into his ear. Minato nods, leaning over towards the driver, spekaing loudly

Minato:"Take us to Toyotomi Construction, with haste"

The driver nods, sharply turning the car into a back alley, before maneuvering it back onto the same road heading the opposite way.
Last edited by Elearnia on Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Xichung wrote:john

He sighed and put in his pocket “thx, I might need this next week or so” he just waited now, not making a sound

After an hour and five minutes, the cab parked between a pair of crumbling ruins, the ground untouched save for rusting shell casings and large tire tracks. "We're here. Judging by the truck and the pair of splicers, your guy is selling some hot merchandise. I will stay here, just in case the deal goes south." Tony Forelli said to John as he pressed a button, opening the passenger door.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:32 pm

John

He sat up and smiled “don’t worry much, me and him been business partners for year, but stay around and stay low, just in case someone we don’t want around shows” he got and began going to meet Ryan

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Ryan opened up the door of the semi-trailer, flanked on both sides by bruisers, the one on his right having been spliced with Burmese Python DNA while the one on the right had been spliced with that of an Indian Red Tail Scorpion. "Sorry about the extra security, but when you are selling goods this hot to someone who could just blow your brains out while your back is turned if he doesn't want to pay, it is best to have enough muscle to deter them from pulling such a stunt. Now, what can I get you?" Ryan said to John as the rest of his bodyguards, all armed with M4s or AKs, stared at the professional assassin.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:02 pm

john

He smiled “nice neewbies, so your sweet girl told me you had something special and I want to see it for myself” he shot finger gun at the python enhanced “Well Ryan I need other stuff too today”

Elearnia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Elearnia » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:20 am

Miss Li Arrives at Toyotomi Construction's head office within the city. A towering building, almost serving as its own advertisement for the construction company. Wutai pulls the car in front of the building, stopping directly across from the main stairs towards the entrance.

Minato steps out, opening the door for Miss Li as she storms ahead, with Minato powering forward in an attempt to catch up. Minato managed to get slightly ahead, opening the door for Miss Li who had no intention of slowing down, whether the door was opened or not.

Inside, miss Li makes her way towards the front desk, confronting a small receptionist caught off guard by the late hour. Minato storms a head, as Miss Li hangs back, showering the receptionist with cold glare.

Minato: "Inform Mr Kingsley that Miss Li has arrived. Tell him to cancel what ever meeting he currently has. Remind him that Miss Li doesn't like to be kept waiting"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:54 pm

"I suspect that you need some primo ammunition and a little extra. Follow me inside." Ryan said to Jack before walking towards the back of the semi-trailer, sunlight revealing its contents; entire racks covered in guns, stacks of boxes filled with ammunition sitting next to crates of grenades, mannequins covered in body armor, a Ghillie suit in a display case, and a holographic projector. "I present the Achilles Sabot. Titanium-Plated. Cobalt Finish. Able to penetrate the hide of an Armadillox from across a river. Perfect for someone looking to bag big game during their trip to Saito." Ryan said to Jack as he pulled a bullet out of the round and pressed a button on the holographic projector, a hologram of a hunter in a bush firing at a large bull that was covered in the armored plates of an armadillo from across a large roaring river, the round going right through until it hit the heart.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri May 27, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse