NATION

PASSWORD

World of Gods Reboot (OOC|OPEN!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Konaz
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Konaz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:58 am

Uhm yeah. What we could do is something similar with Panos and Setesa. Nosso being the Goddess of Celestial Bodies also includes the Sun. If u want he can be a minor deity associated with the sun. If not I’m willing to share the domain ( Some mythology deities share domains like Apollo and Artemia share the Archery domain) of the sun with Azakal.

Vying Jade
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Vying Jade wrote:Name: Una

God of: Soft Whispers

Titan or Deva? Deva

Powers and abilities: Can float weightlessly in the air, and cause others to hear whispers or share whispered words with others regardless if they are her own or not. She can also influence emotions of others in the form of gentle push, meaning she cant directly force an emotion upon a person, but she can subtly implant it with care. She can perfectly remember any secret whispered in her presence, and can form empathetic links between others. She can also dissolve into the wind if attacked.

Appearance(image if possible):

(Image)

Short Bio: Known usually as a Goddess of secrets, she is unique in fact that she also is sometimes considered a goddess of love, compassion, or deceit and sometimes serves as a messenger goddess. She is always soft spoken, and has never raised her voice even when angered. However, she normally keeps to herself, and usually avoids the politics and meanderings of her peers unless asked. Mortals pray to her when they wish to share their hearts or secrets with someone. She has been known to subtly change the hearts of nations when required

Any thoughts on this?

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Mercatus wrote:This RP seems very interesting, here is my app:

Name: Malum (more commonly called the "Demon King" by mortals)
God of: Sin, Suffering, Damnation, and Demons
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and Abilities: Can control demonic creatures and entities, can tempt mortals into sin against other gods, king over Hell and those sentenced to burning and can do as he pleases with them, can cause mortals suffering in a variety of ways, can possess mortals should he desire, but this is rare.
Appearance: He can manifest in a variety of forms, but he mostly stays in this one: A skeletal ram head with a red glow emanating from the eye sockets, wears a dark red and black robe, and his hands appear to be thick-scaled, five-digit reptilian hands, and wears black cloth for footwear. In his battle form, he is a thick-skinned beast, 120 feet tall, and possesses a somewhat human head in terms of shape and has ram horns protruding from it. He has six arms in his battle form and a massive, segmented tail. He can shape shift to look like a mortal or an animal.
Short Bio: Malum is a rather unpopular god and only worshipped by small cells of cultists around the mortal world. He is the god who makes the most frequent entries into the mortal world and is usually from summoning, to possess someone, or to lure mortals into sin against other gods. In extremely rare cases (only 2 so far), he has come to wage war on the mortal world in order to bring it under his demonic control, and has failed both times due to intervention from other gods and a fierce fight put up by humans. He is King over Hell and sits on a throne that seems to be comprised of flowing blood and the projected faces of the damned, and he commands demonic creatures. He can command the damned to do his wishes and he often frees them temporarily to spread his worship in exchange for not suffering damnation, but still being bound to hell as a demon. As long as he refrains from transgressions against other gods, he is free to do as he pleases and the other gods leave him alone. He is usually worshipped through summonings and human sacrifice. His worshipers and prophets teach reverence of hellish deities and refraining from worship of any other gods.
Origin: Malum was around ever since the Mortal Universe was created, and was one of the first Devas. He was materialized from nothing by Athanatos when he sought a way to punish mortals who had greatly transgressed during their lives. Over time, Malum became corrupted by his single purpose, to watch over the damned. He realized he could do more, he could control the damned, and he did so. He desired power similar to a titan, but knew he could never achieve it. He created the demons to extend his power in the Divine world and Mortal world, and this power further corrupted him, causing the demonic invasions that have existed almost since eternity, and he became corrupted enough to invade the mortal world twice.
Description of Hell: Please note this is NOT a domain. Hell has 10 levels, with each passing level increasing the temperature of fire and concentration of demonic creatures. It is arranged in a 3-dimensional fashion, with the levels seemingly acting like layers. The only way to go between levels is via portal, and there is a single portal per level. The 1st and outermost level, The Blackened Plains, contains relatively few demons and small, bonfire-like flames are occasionally seen, and it is mostly barren. The 2nd level, The Lower Temples, is the exact opposite of the 1st. It is filled with temples and weak demons, and is where the lower castes of demons and possessed souls go to worship Malum. The 3rd level, The Middle Temples, is where mid-caste demons live and worship, with more elaborate and larger temples than the 2nd. The 4th Level, The Priests Dwelling, is where high-caste demons, Hell Priests, and deceased Malum Prophets live and worship, and contains very elaborate and large temples, Hell's outer defenses, and the Baron's Tower, where demons stand guard to the Caverns of the Damned. The 5th, 6th, and 7th levels comprise of what is known as The Caverns of the Damned, where, depending on the severity of a Mortal's transgressions, damned souls are sent to burn for eternity. They have large volumes of of flames and the screams of the damned can be heard. The caverns are a webbed pattern, with few paths leading to The Center Dwellings, which are the 8th, 9th, and 10th levels. Demons of all kinds stand guard and monitor this area, and are controlled by an entity called "The Eternal Watchman". The 8th level, The Inner Fortification, is a complex structure which is similar to the interior of some kind of medieval castle, and has no exterior. It is chocked full of powerful demons guarding the entrance to the 9th and 10th levels. It is the exclusive dwelling of all spiritual demons controlled by The Seven Icons of Sin, and they dwell in the very air, awaiting orders to be sent into the mortal world. The 9th level, The Seven Pillars, is the area where Malum's right-hand entities, The Seven Icons of Sin, live and worship. The Pillars for which it is named are physical structures, with each Icon dwelling within one. In the center, a large Septagram is carved into the ground and it is the entrance to Malum's Throne. The 10th and final level is Malum's Throne Room, where Malum sits and is guarded by the highest caste of demon. It is the smallest in terms of space, but is quite large on its own. It is comprised of seven hallways and the faces of damned souls are projected onto the hallway walls. In the actual throne room, Malum's throne and seven pillars made of obsidian glass sit. At the roof of the room, there is a portal back to the Mortal world. Septagram carvings are commonly seen. Hell, when looked at from the outside, is about the size of Earth. The path back to Unera is pitch black soil, and very, very few demonic creatures lurk outside.

Please note that I am NOT viewing Hell as it's own realm or domain. Hell would be considered a physical location outside of Unera.

Can we make your character the Titan of the 5th pantheon? Cause "Beyond Unera" is Hell.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Una, Phobo, Carstol, Janik, and Nosso are accepted! Sorry I'm moving through the apps kinda slow but I promise I will finish all of them today. Check the roster (post right after the OP) to see what Pantheon you are in cause it might not be the same as last time
Last edited by Quavv on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Vying Jade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Well, now that Una has been accepted, i am not sure on what her origin would be, but i have an idea on what her patron animals that are normally associated with her would be: the Dove and the Spider...the dove represents her compassionate and gentle side as well as a representation of the Matron of Motherly Love, and the spider represents her secretive and sometimes devious side, as well as a representation of her Web of Soft Whispers. Both are used to represent her, but rarely ever at the same time, though not unheard of...

Well, at least that's my idea of it, hopefully this doesn't conflict with others spheres as that isn't my intention....

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Jerno wrote:Go ahead I don’t mind if you use Gonz in your bio. Although you may want to TG Konaz and Akonthopolis respectively since they have deities that correlate with yours. Konaz has Nosso Goddess of Celestial Bodies and Akonthopolis has Zakasy Goddess of Seasons, other than that u may use Gonz.

True, didn't see those, a bunch of apps got posted at once.

In regards to Zakasy, perhaps Azakal was sort of "adopted" by her after Gonz defeated him, and he serves her when he is doing his duty as the God of Summer. Alternatively, I would be willing to drop the "God of Summer" thing entirely, and instead focus on the sunlight/drought/wildfires stuff, making the domains of Zakasy and Azakal connected only indirectly.

Konaz wrote:Uhm yeah. What we could do is something similar with Panos and Setesa. Nosso being the Goddess of Celestial Bodies also includes the Sun. If u want he can be a minor deity associated with the sun. If not I’m willing to share the domain ( Some mythology deities share domains like Apollo and Artemia share the Archery domain) of the sun with Azakal.

I'm willing to share. Azakal and Nosso seem like very different Sun Gods anyway - To Nosso, the Sun is just one of many components within a larger interlocking Music of the Spheres, whereas Azakal is singularly focused on the Sun itself, in particular its effects on Earth. (Hence his association with both the Cosmic and Nature pantheons, and his madness-inducing contradictory nature.)
Signatures are so 2014.

Konaz
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Konaz » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Utceforp wrote:
Jerno wrote:Go ahead I don’t mind if you use Gonz in your bio. Although you may want to TG Konaz and Akonthopolis respectively since they have deities that correlate with yours. Konaz has Nosso Goddess of Celestial Bodies and Akonthopolis has Zakasy Goddess of Seasons, other than that u may use Gonz.

True, didn't see those, a bunch of apps got posted at once.

In regards to Zakasy, perhaps Azakal was sort of "adopted" by her after Gonz defeated him, and he serves her when he is doing his duty as the God of Summer. Alternatively, I would be willing to drop the "God of Summer" thing entirely, and instead focus on the sunlight/drought/wildfires stuff, making the domains of Zakasy and Azakal connected only indirectly.

Konaz wrote:Uhm yeah. What we could do is something similar with Panos and Setesa. Nosso being the Goddess of Celestial Bodies also includes the Sun. If u want he can be a minor deity associated with the sun. If not I’m willing to share the domain ( Some mythology deities share domains like Apollo and Artemia share the Archery domain) of the sun with Azakal.

I'm willing to share. Azakal and Nosso seem like very different Sun Gods anyway - To Nosso, the Sun is just one of many components within a larger interlocking Music of the Spheres, whereas Azakal is singularly focused on the Sun itself, in particular its effects on Earth. (Hence his association with both the Cosmic and Nature pantheons, and his madness-inducing contradictory nature.)

Sweet we’ll just wait for your guy to be accepted.

Vying Jade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:38 pm

hmm, Una kinda of dips into several spheres but in subtle ways...

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Vying Jade wrote:hmm, Una kinda of dips into several spheres but in subtle ways...

I noticed that. Uma's almost a wind goddess.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Vying Jade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Raktio wrote:
Vying Jade wrote:hmm, Una kinda of dips into several spheres but in subtle ways...

I noticed that. Uma's almost a wind goddess.

Almost but not quite, Una's sphere of Soft Whispers allows her more flexibility than it first appears. After all, many things can be done within soft whispers.
Last edited by Vying Jade on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vying Jade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:39 pm

However, coming up with an origin story for her is still vexing me at the moment, but i have a vague idea, maybe?

Perhaps she was found drifting in Unera? hmm....
Last edited by Vying Jade on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Vying Jade wrote:However, coming up with an origin story for her is still vexing me at the moment, but i have a vague idea, maybe?

Perhaps it's a secret 8)
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Vying Jade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Vying Jade wrote:However, coming up with an origin story for her is still vexing me at the moment, but i have a vague idea, maybe?

Perhaps it's a secret 8)

funny, but not helpful lol but if i go the "it's a secret" route, "I" would at least like to have some idea of it lol.
Last edited by Vying Jade on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Name : Minerva

God of : The advance of knowledge, science and magitek (concept)

Titan or Deva? : Deva

Powers and abilities : Powers relating to interaction with universal forces such as matter and the elements, though rather minor in most cases and rather majorly in a specific few. Specifically she has greatest powers in interaction with magic and technology. All discoveries/inventions and academic knowledge eventually sift into her knowledge stores.

Appearance : https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=Awr9LtZE6dhdtgsAzwGKnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIyaDlmanRwBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM1N2IwMDE1MjU5YjBhN2I4Yjc3N2FhZThhNzhlZTk3YgRncG9zAzQEaXQDYmluZw--?back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dmodern%2Bwitch%26fr%3Dipad%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=1024&h=1536&imgurl=img10.deviantart.net%2Ffb51%2Fi%2F2014%2F070%2F5%2F2%2Fmodern_witch_iii_by_tanit_isis_stock-d79umfg.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hexrpg.com%2Ff%2F40%2F49970%3Fpage%3D898&size=151.3KB&name=%26%2339%3B%26%2339%3BHave+You+Ever%3F%26%2339%3B%26%2339%3B+New+thread+game%21+Please+try%21+-+Hogwarts+Extreme&p=modern+witch&oid=57b0015259b0a7b8b777aae8a78ee97b&fr2=piv-web&fr=ipad&tt=%26%2339%3B%26%2339%3BHave+You+Ever%3F%26%2339%3B%26%2339%3B+New+thread+game%21+Please+try%21+-+Hogwarts+Extreme&b=0&ni=21&no=4&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=119bv5mfk&sigb=131opgpjg&sigi=12puotrkr&sigt=12ikjjl0k&sign=12ikjjl0k&.crumb=P8oaibSHMha&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

Bio : Born when the first thing was learned she has been content to sit on the sidelines and play around with matter whilst others embarked on huge projects such as crafting worlds. In the mortal world she has championed the advance of science and learning, fighting forces that would hinder progress with things like racial biases. Despite all her efforts she became aware of another just like her in many ways and is none too happy about it.

In the beginning Minerva resided in Olympia but after a time she had grown to dislike the way Olympia was run and just disliked other deities in general. This caused her to pack up all her bags and leave for the west. Unforgettable drama unfolded and Athanatos really did not want an angry Minerva starting a devastating civil war so he allowed her to leave Uneran society mostly altogether in favor of a bitter seclusion.

Over time due to factors such as feeling disposable due to Sakaal's own activities and disliking how other deities act, she became a bitter lonesome spinster of a character, anger and hurt changing her in ways none have fully grasped. Now she is sort of just there in Unera, all alone in her estate making minimal enough trouble so she is left alone in autonomy but occasionally reminding people that she still exists and still believes in something even after years of her home not even being charted on the maps.

Despite constantly being treated like the same deity as Sakaal, Athanatos knows that Minerva is not one to be trifled with. The anger in her demeanor plus her ability to raise hell in anger gives even Athanatos pause so she just contentedly wastes away in seclusion, she being to her fellow deities as that one relative you keep forgetting you have but occasionally you remember some snidbit about how they slapped the bejesus out of that other relative that's well known but admittedly super annoying.
Last edited by Ah-eh-ioh-uh on Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Quavv wrote:
Mercatus wrote:This RP seems very interesting, here is my app:

Name: Malum (more commonly called the "Demon King" by mortals)
God of: Sin, Suffering, Damnation, and Demons
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and Abilities: Can control demonic creatures and entities, can tempt mortals into sin against other gods, king over Hell and those sentenced to burning and can do as he pleases with them, can cause mortals suffering in a variety of ways, can possess mortals should he desire, but this is rare.
Appearance: He can manifest in a variety of forms, but he mostly stays in this one: A skeletal ram head with a red glow emanating from the eye sockets, wears a dark red and black robe, and his hands appear to be thick-scaled, five-digit reptilian hands, and wears black cloth for footwear. In his battle form, he is a thick-skinned beast, 120 feet tall, and possesses a somewhat human head in terms of shape and has ram horns protruding from it. He has six arms in his battle form and a massive, segmented tail. He can shape shift to look like a mortal or an animal.
Short Bio: Malum is a rather unpopular god and only worshipped by small cells of cultists around the mortal world. He is the god who makes the most frequent entries into the mortal world and is usually from summoning, to possess someone, or to lure mortals into sin against other gods. In extremely rare cases (only 2 so far), he has come to wage war on the mortal world in order to bring it under his demonic control, and has failed both times due to intervention from other gods and a fierce fight put up by humans. He is King over Hell and sits on a throne that seems to be comprised of flowing blood and the projected faces of the damned, and he commands demonic creatures. He can command the damned to do his wishes and he often frees them temporarily to spread his worship in exchange for not suffering damnation, but still being bound to hell as a demon. As long as he refrains from transgressions against other gods, he is free to do as he pleases and the other gods leave him alone. He is usually worshipped through summonings and human sacrifice. His worshipers and prophets teach reverence of hellish deities and refraining from worship of any other gods.
Origin: Malum was around ever since the Mortal Universe was created, and was one of the first Devas. He was materialized from nothing by Athanatos when he sought a way to punish mortals who had greatly transgressed during their lives. Over time, Malum became corrupted by his single purpose, to watch over the damned. He realized he could do more, he could control the damned, and he did so. He desired power similar to a titan, but knew he could never achieve it. He created the demons to extend his power in the Divine world and Mortal world, and this power further corrupted him, causing the demonic invasions that have existed almost since eternity, and he became corrupted enough to invade the mortal world twice.
Description of Hell: Please note this is NOT a domain. Hell has 10 levels, with each passing level increasing the temperature of fire and concentration of demonic creatures. It is arranged in a 3-dimensional fashion, with the levels seemingly acting like layers. The only way to go between levels is via portal, and there is a single portal per level. The 1st and outermost level, The Blackened Plains, contains relatively few demons and small, bonfire-like flames are occasionally seen, and it is mostly barren. The 2nd level, The Lower Temples, is the exact opposite of the 1st. It is filled with temples and weak demons, and is where the lower castes of demons and possessed souls go to worship Malum. The 3rd level, The Middle Temples, is where mid-caste demons live and worship, with more elaborate and larger temples than the 2nd. The 4th Level, The Priests Dwelling, is where high-caste demons, Hell Priests, and deceased Malum Prophets live and worship, and contains very elaborate and large temples, Hell's outer defenses, and the Baron's Tower, where demons stand guard to the Caverns of the Damned. The 5th, 6th, and 7th levels comprise of what is known as The Caverns of the Damned, where, depending on the severity of a Mortal's transgressions, damned souls are sent to burn for eternity. They have large volumes of of flames and the screams of the damned can be heard. The caverns are a webbed pattern, with few paths leading to The Center Dwellings, which are the 8th, 9th, and 10th levels. Demons of all kinds stand guard and monitor this area, and are controlled by an entity called "The Eternal Watchman". The 8th level, The Inner Fortification, is a complex structure which is similar to the interior of some kind of medieval castle, and has no exterior. It is chocked full of powerful demons guarding the entrance to the 9th and 10th levels. It is the exclusive dwelling of all spiritual demons controlled by The Seven Icons of Sin, and they dwell in the very air, awaiting orders to be sent into the mortal world. The 9th level, The Seven Pillars, is the area where Malum's right-hand entities, The Seven Icons of Sin, live and worship. The Pillars for which it is named are physical structures, with each Icon dwelling within one. In the center, a large Septagram is carved into the ground and it is the entrance to Malum's Throne. The 10th and final level is Malum's Throne Room, where Malum sits and is guarded by the highest caste of demon. It is the smallest in terms of space, but is quite large on its own. It is comprised of seven hallways and the faces of damned souls are projected onto the hallway walls. In the actual throne room, Malum's throne and seven pillars made of obsidian glass sit. At the roof of the room, there is a portal back to the Mortal world. Septagram carvings are commonly seen. Hell, when looked at from the outside, is about the size of Earth. The path back to Unera is pitch black soil, and very, very few demonic creatures lurk outside.

Please note that I am NOT viewing Hell as it's own realm or domain. Hell would be considered a physical location outside of Unera.

Can we make your character the Titan of the 5th pantheon? Cause "Beyond Unera" is Hell.

I think that would be interesting. Yes, you have my approval.

Edited, anyone have name ideas for the 5th Pantheon?
Last edited by Mercatus on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Vying Jade wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Perhaps it's a secret 8)

funny, but not helpful lol but if i go the "it's a secret" route, "I" would at least like to have some idea of it lol.

'Una was born with the first confession of a forbidden love'. Such fits with the conceptual pantheon and the character she has.
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Vying Jade
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Vying Jade » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Harbertia wrote:
Vying Jade wrote:

'Una was born with the first confession of a forbidden love'. Such fits with the conceptual pantheon and the character she has.

It would probably be a modified version of that, such as "Una was born when the first soft spoken words were uttered". as while she is sometimes seen as a goddess of love, she is also sometimes seen as a goddess of deceit, and usually one of secrets. Pretty much there are a lot things that can be whispered softly, whether it be the kind words of a mother to her child, the words of one lover to another, or the seeds of lies, deceit, and manipulation.
Last edited by Vying Jade on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theiagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Theiagh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Mercatus wrote:
Quavv wrote:

A Deva of chaos would be cool. Hmm maybe Darkness?

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Theiagh wrote:
Mercatus wrote:

Darkness Pantheon? Maybe, and if you wanna make a god for this Pantheon then go ahead, I'm all ears.
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Theiagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Theiagh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Mercatus wrote:
Theiagh wrote:

Darkness Pantheon? Maybe, and if you wanna make a god for this Pantheon then go ahead, I'm all ears.

Just some ideas to help out RPrs that might want to do a Deva in that Pantheon. I’ve already have my Gods accepted.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Sorry didn’t get to everything by the day’s end but everyone is accepted! I’ll definitely get IC up in the morning but for now I need to sleep.

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:47 am

Theiagh wrote:
Mercatus wrote:

Isn't there already a god of Darkness? At the very least, when I was skimming through apps before, I spotted one.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:00 am

What about the Pantheon of Ruination for the last one?

Also an important issue. Demi-gods... Are they a thing and if so how would it work out.
Last edited by Raktio on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:53 am

Raktio wrote:What about the Pantheon of Ruination for the last one?

Also an important issue. Demi-gods... Are they a thing and if so how would it work out.

So we are opening this can of worms again?, the last time we had a Demi-God it caused a war among the Gods
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:05 am

Name: Okomephis
God of: Ore, Fire, Forging and Artistry.
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities:
  • Okomephis has command over heat and fire. His fires generally will feel (to mortals) like a hearth fire, warm and welcoming, or a blacksmith's fire, hot (but not scorching) and filled with determination, pride and intent.
  • He is able to conjure, shape and modify ores (though actually going through the action of crafting is much easier and produces better results then simply willing stuff to happen.
  • He is able to create all sorts of celestial artifacts, though any using powers not within him are significantly diminished unless he gets help from someone who's powers correlate with what he is trying to make.
Appearance(image if possible): Will find something later, Basically a roughly humanoid person made of ore in various states of being smelted and forged into usable metals, competed parts fall off whenever they are competed and unrefined ore takes their place. The pieces are usually tossed onto his volcano's side where he may retrieve them some time later to forge holy / celestial artifacts.
Short Bio: Was born a minor Deva of ore originally, and an incredibly bored one. In his boredom, he took to wandering the worlds. It wasn't until he discovered a small, primitive, tribe of man upon the planet Earth, chipping away at the very ores he represented. Having his interest piqued, he observed them for an uncounted amount of time, and watched as they shaped the stones into tools and weapons. He began to mimic them, taking and shaping the ores into new shapes, and after placing one of his creations where a human would find it, he found the reaction satisfying. Thus, for many millennia after that, he disguised himself as a human and went around carving stones and taking pride in sharing his creations as well as sharing his knowledge. And then in one of the larger tribes he discovered something else, they would fire to soften the metals into something they could work much more easily, and suddenly they could do a whole lot of things. Using a little guile, he managed to become an apprentice to one of the crafters, and began learning the art of forging. Naturally, being a god, he was quickly able to outstrip his master, and in short order became a legendary smith in the region. After spending a human's lifetime smithing, and teaching a few apprentices the art, he decided to was time to leave. Leaving a few of his best works to his mortal friends and explaining who he truly was, he left for the Spiritual World.

In the spiritual world, he beseeched Gonz for a volcanic mountain which he could use as his forge. Getting the mountain, he began to forge things of all sorts of metals, tossing unsatisfactory work back into the mountain o melt down once more. It took him a while to realize that something didn't feel right, and when he looked around, he realized he hadn't kept a single item. Thus he returned to the mortal world and repeated the process. This took nearly seven times for him to realize what he was missing in the spiritual world. Upon returning to his forge volcano, instead of crafting only for himself, he created items for the various denizens of the spiritual world, and he finally felt satisfied in his work. He knew that those he made things for felt gratified for the item and the work he put into crafting them. He still goes down to the mortal world on the occasion and has made a legend for himself of a traveling master smith who's work is peerless.
Broadside dead ahead!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse