NATION

PASSWORD

Galactic Adventures (SciFi/Char/Mechanic/OOC Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:00 am

Denied, time manipulation/time travel etc is a big nono

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8824
Founded: May 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:26 am

Tagaroo. Might as well make a big explore-y boi while I'm stuck in my house for weeks.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

"If this were an anime that wouldn't be a problem - in anime, clothes are optional." -A good friend of mine
Shyluz wrote:Ah, well. How many booms do you want?

I see you Jordslag...

Totally Not Evil Overlord of Task Force Atlas

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
SloopDeWoop
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby SloopDeWoop » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 am

Operator, I have a few weapon questions.
A: do plasma weapons make sound?
B: can one put a suppressor on a plasma weapon?
C: how much do these plasma-suppressors cost, and where are they sold?
D: do laser weapon shots travel at the speed of light?
E: do laser weapons make sound?
F: how do I silence laser weapons (if possible)?

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26755
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:04 am

So I have an idea for a faction that Kyr could join up if Tau doesn't want to do the Yelm deal.

The Kulgal Board:

There are many Dunkidor on Port Noctis. Most of them who are clanless and are trying to make ends meet. Some of these clanless form up to make their own clans as they try to illuminate the clans that escape or fall away from the Ever War but these clans are nothing more than gangs that prey upon their own people. Because of this, there is a lot of competition and infighting among the Dunkidor on the station and it leaks out into the other avian districts.

Such fighting is a common thing on the Port and many of these clans that are strong and organized enough tend to get recruited or join up with the Kulgal Board. The Board itself is a council of clans that have proven their strength and are tasked with being a mercenary arm while keeping the status quo over the duck population on the Port. Most of these clans usually hire themselves out as vassal clans to the Renegade King but there are many who use the Board as a means of gaining more strength and prestige over other clans.

The Board was founded by Clan Kulgal, who had control over the entire population of the avains at one point and used that power to control many planets and a good fleet of ships. The Clan fractured when they thought they were strong enough to try and take over the Port but were defeated by the King and their clan scattered across the Outer Rim and Port. After a couple of generations the Kulgal Board was made as a mercenary board for Dunkidor looking for work.

These clans just became strong enough that the King use them as vassals and pay them to be on retainer when the King needs shock troops or extra ships. These clans themselves have their own planets and fiefdoms within the Outer Rim and the Board just became a loose confederation of the strongest clans in the Outer Rim. Should one wish to join the Board then they must be a Dunkidor clan that is willing to work as more of an enforcer of bigger clans and work their way up. However the credits are more than enough to be an association of a organization such as that.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:09 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Tagaroo. Might as well make a big explore-y boi while I'm stuck in my house for weeks.


I'd be glad to have you abroad.

SloopDeWoop wrote:Operator, I have a few weapon questions.
A: do plasma weapons make sound?
B: can one put a suppressor on a plasma weapon?
C: how much do these plasma-suppressors cost, and where are they sold?
D: do laser weapon shots travel at the speed of light?
E: do laser weapons make sound?
F: how do I silence laser weapons (if possible)?


A: Yes.
B: No.
C: N/A.
D: Yes.
E: Yes:
F: Reduce the output wattage, less damage but also less noise.

Ralnis wrote:So I have an idea for a faction that Kyr could join up if Tau doesn't want to do the Yelm deal.

The Kulgal Board:

There are many Dunkidor on Port Noctis. Most of them who are clanless and are trying to make ends meet. Some of these clanless form up to make their own clans as they try to illuminate the clans that escape or fall away from the Ever War but these clans are nothing more than gangs that prey upon their own people. Because of this, there is a lot of competition and infighting among the Dunkidor on the station and it leaks out into the other avian districts.

Such fighting is a common thing on the Port and many of these clans that are strong and organized enough tend to get recruited or join up with the Kulgal Board. The Board itself is a council of clans that have proven their strength and are tasked with being a mercenary arm while keeping the status quo over the duck population on the Port. Most of these clans usually hire themselves out as vassal clans to the Renegade King but there are many who use the Board as a means of gaining more strength and prestige over other clans.

The Board was founded by Clan Kulgal, who had control over the entire population of the avains at one point and used that power to control many planets and a good fleet of ships. The Clan fractured when they thought they were strong enough to try and take over the Port but were defeated by the King and their clan scattered across the Outer Rim and Port. After a couple of generations the Kulgal Board was made as a mercenary board for Dunkidor looking for work.

These clans just became strong enough that the King use them as vassals and pay them to be on retainer when the King needs shock troops or extra ships. These clans themselves have their own planets and fiefdoms within the Outer Rim and the Board just became a loose confederation of the strongest clans in the Outer Rim. Should one wish to join the Board then they must be a Dunkidor clan that is willing to work as more of an enforcer of bigger clans and work their way up. However the credits are more than enough to be an association of a organization such as that.


Love the idea Ralnis, I should probably make a separate lore section for organizations.

Hell, I should probably make a Lore thread actually...

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
The Empire of Tau
Minister
 
Posts: 2371
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:43 pm

I'll get me post out soonish.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:28 pm

Glad to hear!

I started a bit on the updates yesterday, gonna continue more today.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:38 pm

A wild update has appeared.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
North America Inc
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7513
Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Interested. How is this RPing going?

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:19 am

Pretty good I'd say, we have a core group that are along for the ride and the story moves on.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26755
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:21 am

I'm actually curious about something. With two dangerous missions that the Clan has done. Would you say that the name is starting to actually spread? Like some actual fame is coming around that Kyr can throw it around in some circles?
Last edited by Ralnis on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:24 am

Ralnis wrote:I'm actually curious about something. With two dangerous missions that the Clan has done. Would you say that the name is starting to actually spread? Like some actual fame is coming around that Kyr can throw it around in some circles?


Yep I alluded to that in the update. When you get back to Noctis and finish the mission there will be a renown point in it for ya along with some other things.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26755
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:02 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I'm actually curious about something. With two dangerous missions that the Clan has done. Would you say that the name is starting to actually spread? Like some actual fame is coming around that Kyr can throw it around in some circles?


Yep I alluded to that in the update. When you get back to Noctis and finish the mission there will be a renown point in it for ya along with some other things.

That both sounds good and bad coming from the growing list of enemies Kyr is now making because her getting paid for these dangerous jobs.

User avatar
Zjaum
Senator
 
Posts: 3919
Founded: Oct 15, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zjaum » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:21 pm

Hello everyone. Wi-fi usage is going down, so I'll have more of an excuse to post now! I'll get on it very shortly.
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 pm

Glad to see T'kra at it again :D

Also, I'm going to start getting to work on the updates.
Last edited by The National Dominion of Hungary on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26755
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Hey Tau, I'm heading back to the Port so if you want to catch me there or something.

User avatar
The Empire of Tau
Minister
 
Posts: 2371
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Ralnis wrote:Hey Tau, I'm heading back to the Port so if you want to catch me there or something.

Co-write?

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26755
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Hey Tau, I'm heading back to the Port so if you want to catch me there or something.

Co-write?

Yeah, once Hungry brings up the next turns.

User avatar
Zjaum
Senator
 
Posts: 3919
Founded: Oct 15, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zjaum » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Hey! We can finally get that crossover we were hoping for!
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26755
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Zjaum wrote:Hey! We can finally get that crossover we were hoping for!

That's what I'm talking about. Both Samuel and Kyr should be sort of famous as well so it won't be hard enough for them to know each other.

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 pm

Update is live guys

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Zjaum
Senator
 
Posts: 3919
Founded: Oct 15, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zjaum » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:Update is live guys

Fun fun!
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

User avatar
The Empire of Tau
Minister
 
Posts: 2371
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:37 am

Does it take a turn to get to Port Notics in terms of where I am right now?

User avatar
The National Dominion of Hungary
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:52 am

Yepyep

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.


Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

User avatar
Sao Nova Europa
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1450
Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:56 am

Can I still join? If yes, you can expect an app post in a few hours.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cybernetic Socialist Republics, Google [Bot], Joohan, Lazarian, Newne Carriebean7, Novas Arcanum, Ralnis, The Empire of Tau

Advertisement

Remove ads