NATION

PASSWORD

The Dark Tablets (Urban Fantasy/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sivala
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:46 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Asardia wrote:Alright my fellow homo sapiens. Today is the first edition of the matchups I talked about. My characters focus more on one area of magic, so they're less versatile. However, I do want to start with them first because I have the best understanding of them.

Arlo vs Karina: Frankly, this is one of the more explosive (hehe) battles to start. Both are extremely skilled in their magic, and Arlo's fire and explosions will prove difficult for Karina, not to mention his demon summoning, Cerberus. Now, they already fought once, and Karina did win, so she always has the initial edge. But, Cerberus is a new addition. The three heads of the monster allows for fire to be expelled in three directions, thus shielding Arlo from direct combat with Karina. Her ability to fly will be crucial to remaining unbaked by the dogs. Sadly for her, Arlo can also fly, but since Cerberus can't, she can try to fight without having the summoning in the way. Her speed will always outmatch Arlo, which means that a blitz is the best option. Karina's lightning can paralyze and kill, so she takes this one as long as she can either keep her distance, or outright smash him.

Amanita Fly vs Ayumi Takenuma: Unlike the previous matchup, this one contains much younger, less experienced witches. But before I start, I just wanted to point this out about Amanita's app:

Amanita's Glamour magic allows for what I assume to be illusions. Although that power was rather vague in its description, I believe that it can work well if used correctly. Now, it looks like she can't do a Tsukuyomi type, but being to disguise herself in various ways, such as in close quarters combat, will provide a benefit. Her contract magic with Dark Spark Faerie creatures and whomever she summons can turn the tide.

As for Ayumi, her portal magic makes this an interesting one to evaluate. The good thing for Amanita is that Ayumi can't spam this ability, but being able to effectively shield herself from damage for 5 seconds forces Amanita to think outside the box. Ayumi's Mind Scramble would also force Amanita into a state of confusion, which allows for a take down, most likely through either the portals, or the upcoming Blood Magic. Just like with Amanita's Glamor, Ayumi's Blood Magic is vague. But, it seems she can create blood constructs, which can also be used as shields or weapons. Her strengths are "Mobility, easy escapes, hit-and-run attacks", and Amanita's are "Can only be harmed by iron, steel or wood."

This complicates the matter further. Ayumi's anemia forces her to focus on mobility and hit and run tactics, but Amanita's immunity to non iron, steel or wood attacks makes her rather invincible. You could make the argument that iron is in blood, so Ayumi can still attack with her blood magic. So this may go either way depending on the details of the powers, but I'm leaning towards Amanita.

Diarra Emrys vs....Anyone: Ehhh I think for now, Diarra wins. Summoning and illusion spells are devastating in close range, and banishment basically seals the battle every time.

Interesting theory regarding blood magic. Yes, iron is there, but it's part of the hemoglobin compound. Also, the iron isn't terribly concentrated in blood-hemoglobin. There's 3 to 4 grams of iron in the average adult human. I think you have to be Magneto (X-Men 2) to pull solid iron from blood. Maybe there's a refining spell?

Keep in mind the world's second greatest mutant had Mystique pump his cell guard full of a massive horse needle of iron before he rolled in.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:09 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Asardia wrote:Alright my fellow homo sapiens. Today is the first edition of the matchups I talked about. My characters focus more on one area of magic, so they're less versatile. However, I do want to start with them first because I have the best understanding of them.

Arlo vs Karina: Frankly, this is one of the more explosive (hehe) battles to start. Both are extremely skilled in their magic, and Arlo's fire and explosions will prove difficult for Karina, not to mention his demon summoning, Cerberus. Now, they already fought once, and Karina did win, so she always has the initial edge. But, Cerberus is a new addition. The three heads of the monster allows for fire to be expelled in three directions, thus shielding Arlo from direct combat with Karina. Her ability to fly will be crucial to remaining unbaked by the dogs. Sadly for her, Arlo can also fly, but since Cerberus can't, she can try to fight without having the summoning in the way. Her speed will always outmatch Arlo, which means that a blitz is the best option. Karina's lightning can paralyze and kill, so she takes this one as long as she can either keep her distance, or outright smash him.

Amanita Fly vs Ayumi Takenuma: Unlike the previous matchup, this one contains much younger, less experienced witches. But before I start, I just wanted to point this out about Amanita's app:

Amanita's Glamour magic allows for what I assume to be illusions. Although that power was rather vague in its description, I believe that it can work well if used correctly. Now, it looks like she can't do a Tsukuyomi type, but being to disguise herself in various ways, such as in close quarters combat, will provide a benefit. Her contract magic with Dark Spark Faerie creatures and whomever she summons can turn the tide.

As for Ayumi, her portal magic makes this an interesting one to evaluate. The good thing for Amanita is that Ayumi can't spam this ability, but being able to effectively shield herself from damage for 5 seconds forces Amanita to think outside the box. Ayumi's Mind Scramble would also force Amanita into a state of confusion, which allows for a take down, most likely through either the portals, or the upcoming Blood Magic. Just like with Amanita's Glamor, Ayumi's Blood Magic is vague. But, it seems she can create blood constructs, which can also be used as shields or weapons. Her strengths are "Mobility, easy escapes, hit-and-run attacks", and Amanita's are "Can only be harmed by iron, steel or wood."

This complicates the matter further. Ayumi's anemia forces her to focus on mobility and hit and run tactics, but Amanita's immunity to non iron, steel or wood attacks makes her rather invincible. You could make the argument that iron is in blood, so Ayumi can still attack with her blood magic. So this may go either way depending on the details of the powers, but I'm leaning towards Amanita.

Diarra Emrys vs....Anyone: Ehhh I think for now, Diarra wins. Summoning and illusion spells are devastating in close range, and banishment basically seals the battle every time.

Interesting theory regarding blood magic. Yes, iron is there, but it's part of the hemoglobin compound. Also, the iron isn't terribly concentrated in blood-hemoglobin. There's 3 to 4 grams of iron in the average adult human. I think you have to be Magneto (X-Men 2) to pull solid iron from blood. Maybe there's a refining spell?

Sivala wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:Interesting theory regarding blood magic. Yes, iron is there, but it's part of the hemoglobin compound. Also, the iron isn't terribly concentrated in blood-hemoglobin. There's 3 to 4 grams of iron in the average adult human. I think you have to be Magneto (X-Men 2) to pull solid iron from blood. Maybe there's a refining spell?

Keep in mind the world's second greatest mutant had Mystique pump his cell guard full of a massive horse needle of iron before he rolled in.

Just wanted to point it out. I was about to dismiss it all together until I thought back on ATLA's Bloodbending and thought "My post is kind of biased towards Amanita". One of the reasons I'm doing this is to promote discussions like the ones we're having now. I don't know the extent of the powers, and these match-ups can serve not only as an early indicator of who's stronger, but also of what powers need more addressing.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:15 pm

It's fun. Thanks, Asardia! :lol:

Kaziimar
Envoy

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaziimar » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:09 am

Sivala wrote:Name: Aldus Laurent
Type of Spark: Deva
Appearance:

Species: Human

Magical Spells/Abilities: (go with any spell as long as you balance it out):
Battle Magic: By influencing the weave of the world, Aldus can empower himself to perform feats of incredible speed and strength, allowing him to temporarily be a physical match for many minor supernatural creatures.

Warding Magic: Advanced knowledge of defending against physical threats and dark magics via the manipulation of wards, both conjured and runicly inscribed.

Cleansing rituals: Using rituals and their prescribed components, Aldus can seal away many minor dark magicks, enchantments, and spirits. When his strength is added to that of other witches, it is possible to begin doing the same to more potent spirits and spells.

Fighting prowess: A competent hand to hand fighter and marksman. Really specializes in edged weaponry, Rapiers in particular.

Sexual orientation (optional): Heterosexual
Bio (a detailed paragraph will do):

Born to French Colonists in the New World, Aldus was raised in the recently founded City of Montreal. Growing up in turbulent times and in a part of the world known for taking in those who were fleeing religious prosecution, Aldus grew to follow a creed that lay somewhere between the Whispers and the Humanists. The World was changing and would always continue to do so, so witch-Human relations would require change and growth as well. It was his hope that perhaps one day things could return to the way things began; witches and humans living side by side. But until then, it would be up to Witches to quietly keep them safe from things that would seek to harm humans.

Finding himself drawn to combat magic, Aldus began to tour through various conflict zones particularly those where Dark Witches such as the ring could be found attempting to prosecute Humans for the crime of simply being born without magic. Primarily, the French witch operated for France, Canada, and Louisiana; in doing so, becoming skilled in banishing dark magics and spells. Occasionally, Aldus would find himself advising several open minded mortals in positions of power, particularly for France and the resistance in the Second World War against Hitler’s occult Thule Society.

With the wars of the early twentieth century out of the way, Aldus moves from coven to coven, quietly assisting where he can to keep the supernatural world from violently spilling over into the mundane world, until humanity is once again ready for true knowledge of what lays on the other side of the coin.

Strengths: Physical combat, Battling Dark Magics, Political advisory, strategy, defensive magic.
Weaknesses: No real skill with elemental magic or the more esoteric schools like foresight
Goals: the eventual warming of witch-human relations.
lunamoth (used to find apps, don't erase)

You're accepted Siv, but the thing is...all Deva witches have some weakness toward dark and unholy things, just like Dark witches have toward holy things and light magic. Just keeps things balanced.

Sivala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:31 am

Kaziimar wrote:
Sivala wrote:Name: Aldus Laurent
Type of Spark: Deva
Appearance:

Species: Human

Magical Spells/Abilities: (go with any spell as long as you balance it out):
Battle Magic: By influencing the weave of the world, Aldus can empower himself to perform feats of incredible speed and strength, allowing him to temporarily be a physical match for many minor supernatural creatures.

Warding Magic: Advanced knowledge of defending against physical threats and dark magics via the manipulation of wards, both conjured and runicly inscribed.

Cleansing rituals: Using rituals and their prescribed components, Aldus can seal away many minor dark magicks, enchantments, and spirits. When his strength is added to that of other witches, it is possible to begin doing the same to more potent spirits and spells.

Fighting prowess: A competent hand to hand fighter and marksman. Really specializes in edged weaponry, Rapiers in particular.

Sexual orientation (optional): Heterosexual
Bio (a detailed paragraph will do):

Born to French Colonists in the New World, Aldus was raised in the recently founded City of Montreal. Growing up in turbulent times and in a part of the world known for taking in those who were fleeing religious prosecution, Aldus grew to follow a creed that lay somewhere between the Whispers and the Humanists. The World was changing and would always continue to do so, so witch-Human relations would require change and growth as well. It was his hope that perhaps one day things could return to the way things began; witches and humans living side by side. But until then, it would be up to Witches to quietly keep them safe from things that would seek to harm humans.

Finding himself drawn to combat magic, Aldus began to tour through various conflict zones particularly those where Dark Witches such as the ring could be found attempting to prosecute Humans for the crime of simply being born without magic. Primarily, the French witch operated for France, Canada, and Louisiana; in doing so, becoming skilled in banishing dark magics and spells. Occasionally, Aldus would find himself advising several open minded mortals in positions of power, particularly for France and the resistance in the Second World War against Hitler’s occult Thule Society.

With the wars of the early twentieth century out of the way, Aldus moves from coven to coven, quietly assisting where he can to keep the supernatural world from violently spilling over into the mundane world, until humanity is once again ready for true knowledge of what lays on the other side of the coin.

Strengths: Physical combat, Battling Dark Magics, Political advisory, strategy, defensive magic.
Weaknesses: No real skill with elemental magic or the more esoteric schools like foresight
Goals: the eventual warming of witch-human relations.
lunamoth (used to find apps, don't erase)

You're accepted Siv, but the thing is...all Deva witches have some weakness toward dark and unholy things, just like Dark witches have toward holy things and light magic. Just keeps things balanced.

Of course! Aldus here is just a little more adept than most at banishing unholy effects or supernatural forces.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Sivala, I liked your post. :)

Empire Occupied Terra
Secretary

Founded: Nov 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire Occupied Terra » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:49 pm

A tag of interest.

Sivala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:56 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:Sivala, I liked your post. :)

Ah, thank you. Just a little warm up while things kick off.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:20 am

Since Amanita was speaking for Lady Elspeth, Amanita will not be responding to Ayumi.
Last edited by WhatsamattaU on Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:38 pm

My post will be made soon. :p

Regarding match ups, I think a fight between my character Ceara, and Aldus would be interesting especially his battle magic vs her demonic strength.
Last edited by Cappuccina on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:31 pm

Next edition:

Max Davenport vs Caera Durant: Basically the Avatar vs Dracula. This match-up involves witches of the opposite Spark types, which makes it more E X C I T I N G. Also, blood. Just looking at the abilities, Davenport's is vague, but the overall abilities should give him the edge. Durant can transform parts of her body into more demon-esque apparatuses, but I don't see her going far against Davenport's lightning strike or fire blasts. The biggest obstacle to Davenport would be Soul Swallowing, but since it relies on kissing, Davenport will probably keep enough distance to limit any usage of that power. If she can absorb his blood, then she may be able to last longer. But, both have major weaknesses. Durant's weakness is burning (although that's to be expected for most things), and Davenport's weakness is lack of experience. Age wise, they're rather close, so the lack of experience may not hurt Davenport as much as it would against seasoned witches like Arlo, Karina, Aldus, Athe Supreme etc. I think Davenport wins

Megan Davenport vs Aldus Laurent: I think this is a heavy mismatch. Laurent's specialty is dealing with Dark Sparks like Megan, but her mind control magic is the best defense she has. Unfortunately, all I know is that she can use mind control, and I don't know its limits or specifics. In a head to head, Laurent's age, experience, and strength in direct combat and Dark Sparks will give him the upper hand. Not only that, but his Kaioken Battle Magic boosts cements this.

Caera vs Aldus: The beast that is Aldus vs Caera. I think his Cleansing Rituals will see a more profound usage here, as Caera's main focus is blood magic. Her shape-shifting to take on the form of a demon would counter Laurent's Battle Magic, although his Battle Magic is probably more effective since it allows "him to temporarily be a physical match for many minor supernatural creatures", and Caera's is more on taking on demon characteristics. Just like the last one, Laurent's main strength is countering Dark Sparks and Dark Magic. His cleansing rituals, which can "can seal away many minor dark magicks", can clamp down on her Haemokinesis. Now, her imprisoned souls can be used as a quick source of Ectoplasmic sphere magic, which can catch Laurent off guard.

I think Aldus wins here, but the biggest threat is his own sexiness. He may become Johnny Bravo and kiss her, thus allowing her to use Soul Swallowing.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Sivala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:44 pm

Asardia wrote:Next edition:

Max Davenport vs Caera Durant: Basically the Avatar vs Dracula. This match-up involves witches of the opposite Spark types, which makes it more E X C I T I N G. Also, blood. Just looking at the abilities, Davenport's is vague, but the overall abilities should give him the edge. Durant can transform parts of her body into more demon-esque apparatuses, but I don't see her going far against Davenport's lightning strike or fire blasts. The biggest obstacle to Davenport would be Soul Swallowing, but since it relies on kissing, Davenport will probably keep enough distance to limit any usage of that power. If she can absorb his blood, then she may be able to last longer. But, both have major weaknesses. Durant's weakness is burning (although that's to be expected for most things), and Davenport's weakness is lack of experience. Age wise, they're rather close, so the lack of experience may not hurt Davenport as much as it would against seasoned witches like Arlo, Karina, Aldus, Athe Supreme etc. I think Davenport wins

Megan Davenport vs Aldus Laurent: I think this is a heavy mismatch. Laurent's specialty is dealing with Dark Sparks like Megan, but her mind control magic is the best defense she has. Unfortunately, all I know is that she can use mind control, and I don't know its limits or specifics. In a head to head, Laurent's age, experience, and strength in direct combat and Dark Sparks will give him the upper hand. Not only that, but his Kaioken Battle Magic boosts cements this.

Caera vs Aldus: The beast that is Aldus vs Caera. I think his Cleansing Rituals will see a more profound usage here, as Caera's main focus is blood magic. Her shape-shifting to take on the form of a demon would counter Laurent's Battle Magic, although his Battle Magic is probably more effective since it allows "him to temporarily be a physical match for many minor supernatural creatures", and Caera's is more on taking on demon characteristics. Just like the last one, Laurent's main strength is countering Dark Sparks and Dark Magic. His cleansing rituals, which can "can seal away many minor dark magicks", can clamp down on her Haemokinesis. Now, her imprisoned souls can be used as a quick source of Ectoplasmic sphere magic, which can catch Laurent off guard.

I think Aldus wins here, but the biggest threat is his own sexiness. He may become Johnny Bravo and kiss her, thus allowing her to use Soul Swallowing.

He -is- rather french, so anything is possible.. Mind you, I will weigh in on that last match-up; he's only got his own reserves of Mana to call upon, so if Caera could outlast him via Soul power, she could very well wear him down and exploit his spark's inherent weakness to her dark spark. So, if it's short-mid length, I'd give Aldus edge. If she had the sense to make it a longer fight? I'm leaning a good deal more her way.

Also, I'm glad you like that Art. A friend of mine made it for me, I'll have to mention she got some compliments.
Last edited by Sivala on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Oh Glorious OP, Ms. K.

Would it be possible (within your story boundaries) for Amanita go and visit a Queen of Faerie in an attempt to learn more about the Tablets?

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:20 pm

Sivala wrote:

He -is- rather french, so anything is possible.. Mind you, I will weigh in on that last match-up; he's only got his own reserves of Mana to call upon, so if Caera could outlast him via Soul power, she could very well wear him down and exploit his spark's inherent weakness to her dark spark. So, if it's short-mid length, I'd give Aldus edge. If she had the sense to make it a longer fight? I'm leaning a good deal more her way.

Also, I'm glad you like that Art. A friend of mine made it for me, I'll have to mention she got some compliments.

I was going back and forth between Aldus and Caera. I'll concede that point. Depending on how battles go, either could win in a situation you described.

And your friend is amazing. It reminds me of the type of art that appears on WebToons.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Sivala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Asardia wrote:
Sivala wrote:

I was going back and forth between Aldus and Caera. I'll concede that point. Depending on how battles go, either could win in a situation you described.

And your friend is amazing. It reminds me of the type of art that appears on WebToons.

Frankly, one way or another, it would be a fun fight regardless of outcome. But I do agree 17 years versus roughly four fifty or so... That's where it'll really go down.

I'll tell her you said so!
Last edited by Sivala on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Sivala wrote:

Ceara vs Aldus, would really depend on how their individual opening strategy, tbh. Ceara could out last him if she doesn't go for using her blood magic immediately, since in long fights it's rather disadvantageous to be running low on blood, and having souls to draw from is moot if you're not conscious, lol. I also agree with Aldus' battle magic would most likely make him stronger than Ceara, atleast temporarily.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:49 pm

I believe I got most of the fights down. Karina or Arlo vs the rest is really the main thing sticking out to me.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:14 pm

To my fellow U.S. citizens:
Happy Thanksgiving!
and to everyone.
Blessings to you and your family.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:35 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:
To my fellow U.S. citizens:
Happy Thanksgiving!
and to everyone.
Blessings to you and your family.

Ayyy happy Thanksgiving

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Kaziimar
Envoy

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaziimar » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:19 pm

I should get a post up sometime tomorrow guys.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:19 pm

Kaziimar wrote:I should get a post up sometime tomorrow guys.

Yay!

Sivala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:47 pm

So given we’re still chilling, tell me about your inspiration for your character! Aldus was partly inspired by a few individuals, fictional and otherwise. The big ones are T.E. Lawrence, from whom Aldus gets his adventurous nature, wandering spirit and sense of duty. Ezio Auditore for his mannerisms. And John Wick for that hellish combat precision.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Sivala wrote:So given we’re still chilling, tell me about your inspiration for your character! Aldus was partly inspired by a few individuals, fictional and otherwise. The big ones are T.E. Lawrence, from whom Aldus gets his adventurous nature, wandering spirit and sense of duty. Ezio Auditore for his mannerisms. And John Wick for that hellish combat precision.

Fantasy is my favorite genre, and over the past few years I've been slowly developing my own stories and characters. Karina and Arlo are both main characters in my story, but I changed their powers here. Karina's personality is based on Vegeta (DBZ) and Bakugo (My Hero Academia). Her powers are based more on Killua from the legendary anime Hunter x Hunter. Arlo himself, at least here, is not necessarily based on anyone in particular. But anime has been a major part of my inspirations

Also, Ezio was a beast. I loved him in Assassin's Creed.
Last edited by Asardia on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Sivala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Asardia wrote:
Sivala wrote:So given we’re still chilling, tell me about your inspiration for your character! Aldus was partly inspired by a few individuals, fictional and otherwise. The big ones are T.E. Lawrence, from whom Aldus gets his adventurous nature, wandering spirit and sense of duty. Ezio Auditore for his mannerisms. And John Wick for that hellish combat precision.

Fantasy is my favorite genre, and over the past few years I've been slowly developing my own stories and characters. Karina and Arlo are both main characters in my story, but I changed their powers here. Karina's personality is based on Vegeta (DBZ) and Bakugo (My Hero Academia). Her powers are based more on Killua from the legendary anime Hunter x Hunter. Arlo himself, at least here, is not necessarily based on anyone in particular. But anime has been a major part of my inspirations

Also, Ezio was a beast. I loved him in Assassin's Creed.

Ezio was best assassin.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Will try to get a post up for this soon

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse