NATION

PASSWORD

The Dark Tablets (Urban Fantasy/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kaziimar
Envoy

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaziimar » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Asardia wrote:I should be able to post by Saturday at the latest. Here's my next app (WIP).

App:
Name: Arlo Barotovi
Type of Witch : Dark Spark
Appearance:
Species (any supernatural creature or spark-touched human can be a witch): Sparked Touched Human
Magical Spells/Abilities:
Explosion and Fire Magic: Arlo's signature ability is fire, and more specifically, creating explosions. He shoots fire out both hands, but can only use his Explosion Magic in his right.
Hellhound Summoning: Arlo can summon a creature he calls Cerberus. Like the traditional one in greek mythology, Cerberus is a a three headed dog with a serpent tail. Cerberus is capable of shooting fire out of all three heads, and can change its size from that of an elephant.

Astral Projection: Simply a way of reconnaissance, Arlo's Astral projection was made not to engage in combat, but to be able to leave his side for some time. The time limit is 5 minutes
Flight: Arlo is capable of using the Aether to propel himself into the skies
Disease Resistance: While not exactly a magical ability, it most likely was created due to his Dark Spark recognizing his fears and forming a barrier to shield him from deadly pathogens
Sexual orientation (optional): Asexual
Bio (a detailed paragraph will do): Arlo Barotovi was born to French family in the year 1339, two years after the start of the legendary Hundred Years' War. His early years were unremarkable and typical of a medieval child. At least, it was normal until the outbreak of the bubonic plague in 1348. His immediate family and relatives caught the disease and later died brutal deaths. Arlo caught the plague himself by 1350, but fortunately he survived. Not too long afterwards, he awakened his latent magical power as thousands around him died, both from the war and the plague. The next few decades resulted in Arlo joining the french army before eventually being recruited by the Guardians. After learning more about his powers and the history of witches, Arlo became furious with normal humans. To further complicate matters, Arlo's childhood was dominated by war and the plague, as he saw the worst of humanity. He became obsessed with wiping out humans, and this lead him into conflict with Karina Allegrodo of the Ring. He was defeated and barely lived to tell the story, know seeking revenge against her for his humiliation.
Strengths: Resistant to many human diseases
Weaknesses: In order to properly use his explosion magic safely, Arlo must always have the demonic protection spells in effect. He's weak to holy items and places
Goals: Eradication or total subjugation of all humans
lunamoth (used to find apps, don't erase)

Arlo is accepted.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:12 pm

My app should be finished in the next day or so. :p
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:00 pm

I edited my post to include Karina arriving at the Humanist headquarters for the meeting
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:05 pm

Asardia wrote:I edited my post to include Karina arriving at the Humanist headquarters for the meeting

Cool. I think it's helpful to have the characters meet. :)

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:54 pm

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but how is it that Max Davenport has the dark tablets?

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 am

WhatsamattaU wrote:I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but how is it that Max Davenport has the dark tablets?

He took one from the Guardians after he returned home to his family.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:40 am

Tomia wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but how is it that Max Davenport has the dark tablets?

He took one from the Guardians after he returned home to his family.

I wasn't aware that the Guardians had managed to acquire one in the first place. Weren't they at the Smithsonian in the OOC introduction?

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:02 am

:?:
WhatsamattaU wrote:
Tomia wrote:He took one from the Guardians after he returned home to his family.

I wasn't aware that the Guardians had managed to acquire one in the first place. Weren't they at the Smithsonian in the OOC introduction?

Yes but given that the factions have been hunting them down since their discovery assumed it was possible for the guardians to have stolen/bribed/extorted one. It's in my app as well which was accepted so I assume that it doesn't disrupt what the OP intended in terms of lore.

Edit:
I realize the OP DM'd me to say that she didn't realize Max had one of the dark tablets so I deleted my post and am going to rethink the character a bit to make things fit better.
Last edited by Tomia on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:23 am

The character should be fine.

Let him have stolen a family heirloom, maybe?

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 pm

I feel conflict between our characters is bound to happen, so I'm going to take a list of characters and their affiliations, and put them against one another to see how well they match up

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Asardia wrote:I feel conflict between our characters is bound to happen, so I'm going to take a list of characters and their affiliations, and put them against one another to see how well they match up

Tipping my hand:

I agree. Even within the Guardians, there seem to be factions. Amanita would rather use humans as servants, slaves and bargaining chips.

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:34 pm

App:
Name: Ceara Durant ("see-ra dur-ahn")
Type of Witch: Dark Spark
Appearance:
Species: Tiefling (human with demonic ancestry)

Atavism of the Demon-spawn: a limited from of shapeshifting that allows her take on more demonic characteristics, her fingers (and/or toes) turn into razor sharp claws and her teeth become sharp . She can choose at to do this at will, and can select which part (fingers, toes, or teeth) to transform.

Haemokinesis: Using blood, either her own or blood from elsewhere, she can create constructs such as weapons, or can fuel her other spells. Naturally, she can run low on blood, and must refill herself in order to regain strength. In addition, absorbing blood can allow her to heal injuries.

Soul Swallowing: She's capable of draining someone's soul from their body, but must do so by kissing them. Afterwards she can either store the soul within herself for later use and/or use it as a source of magic. More powerful souls are more difficult to swallow and contain.

Ectoplasmic spheres: using consumed souls as fuel she can drain their ectoplasm to use in energy blasts.

Ceara is secretly an adept necromancer, and usually has atleast a few souls imprisoned within herself for "emergencies".

Sexual orientation (optional): Bisexual
Bio: Ceara is the current leader of the reclusive Durant Coven, a family of witches who had entered into a blood pact with an archdemon and allied themselves with the Guardians after they were nearly eradicated in the middle ages by humans.

After a time of producing powerful witches, the family had fallen on hard times after several generations had diluted the genes of their demon progenitor. The birth of Ceara was seen as a sign of renewed glory for the coven, having been born with traits reminiscent of their forefathers. From the get go, she was put though gruelling training in the Durant family's dark magic and raised to have an undieing hatred for humans.

With the discovery of the Merotic Tablets, Ceara set her mind to obtaining them to rebuild her family's lost prestige.

Strengths: Due to her demonic ancestry, Ceara is physically a bit stronger, faster, and durable than humans (though not to the extent of an actual demon), as such she's quite comfortable with hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses:Due to her ancestry and dark spark she's vulnerable to holy items, and if touched by one it will burn her. Blood loss can become a serious issue in prolonged engagements.
Goals:Annihilation or enslavement of humanity and bringing glory to the Durant Coven.

Last edited by Cappuccina on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Cappuccina
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:09 am

Um....hi?

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Sivala
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:52 am

Name: Aldus Laurent
Type of Spark: Deva
Appearance:

Species: Human

Magical Spells/Abilities: (go with any spell as long as you balance it out):
Battle Magic: By influencing the weave of the world, Aldus can empower himself to perform feats of incredible speed and strength, allowing him to temporarily be a physical match for many minor supernatural creatures.

Warding Magic: Advanced knowledge of defending against physical threats and dark magics via the manipulation of wards, both conjured and runicly inscribed.

Cleansing rituals: Using rituals and their prescribed components, Aldus can seal away many minor dark magicks, enchantments, and spirits. When his strength is added to that of other witches, it is possible to begin doing the same to more potent spirits and spells.

Fighting prowess: A competent hand to hand fighter and marksman. Really specializes in edged weaponry, Rapiers in particular.

Sexual orientation (optional): Heterosexual
Bio (a detailed paragraph will do):

Born to French Colonists in the New World, Aldus was raised in the recently founded City of Montreal. Growing up in turbulent times and in a part of the world known for taking in those who were fleeing religious prosecution, Aldus grew to follow a creed that lay somewhere between the Whispers and the Humanists. The World was changing and would always continue to do so, so witch-Human relations would require change and growth as well. It was his hope that perhaps one day things could return to the way things began; witches and humans living side by side. But until then, it would be up to Witches to quietly keep them safe from things that would seek to harm humans.

Finding himself drawn to combat magic, Aldus began to tour through various conflict zones particularly those where Dark Witches such as the ring could be found attempting to prosecute Humans for the crime of simply being born without magic. Primarily, the French witch operated for France, Canada, and Louisiana; in doing so, becoming skilled in banishing dark magics and spells. Occasionally, Aldus would find himself advising several open minded mortals in positions of power, particularly for France and the resistance in the Second World War against Hitler’s occult Thule Society.

With the wars of the early twentieth century out of the way, Aldus moves from coven to coven, quietly assisting where he can to keep the supernatural world from violently spilling over into the mundane world, until humanity is once again ready for true knowledge of what lays on the other side of the coin.

Strengths: Physical combat, Battling Dark Magics, Political advisory, strategy, defensive magic.
Weaknesses: No real skill with elemental magic or the more esoteric schools like foresight
Goals: the eventual warming of witch-human relations.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:44 am

Cappuccina wrote:Um....hi?

Since none of us are Co Ops, we can't accept your app on place of the OP. You'll probably want to telegram the OP to get it accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:13 pm

Asardia wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Um....hi?

Since none of us are Co Ops, we can't accept your app on place of the OP. You'll probably want to telegram the OP to get it accepted

I have sent Cappuccina a tg saying it sometimes takes the OP a day or so.

Also have sent to OP, saying there are a couple of new apps.
Last edited by WhatsamattaU on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Just for conversation, I'd like to talk about attitudes towards The Dark Tablets.

So, your character is after the Tablets..., why?

Unleash Arsaban? Imagine that the bad-ass demon will feel indebted to your character, or do you imagine that your character can bind this dark god (or his power) to your character's will? Yeah, right. Maybe if you're lucky, the character dies a quick and painless death.

Possess the Tablets and threaten to use them like a Doomsday Machine? "Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday machine is lost if you keep it a secret!" - Dr. Strangelove (Peter Sellers). Actually, this is more like the Elder Wand, because if you let your guard down someone will assassinate you for it.

Destroying the Tablets seems a fair choice, unless they are actually "the Lock" instead of "the Key". I mean, why would the gods and the Kushite witches put the info on the tablets in the first place? Just to have the historians learn how awesome they were before they went extinct?

Hiding the Tablets again seems to be an option. The trick being not being followed and avoiding torture.

BTW, is anyone able to get in touch with the gods and get some info from them?

Maybe it's Fate and it can't be stopped? The world's bound to end sometime. The Norse gods seem to think there's going to be an end. And if the tablets are simply informational, the images likely have already been copied and shared on the internet....

There's my "two cents". 8)

What do you (and perhaps what will your character) think about the Tablets.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:06 am

WhatsamattaU wrote:Just for conversation, I'd like to talk about attitudes towards The Dark Tablets.

So, your character is after the Tablets..., why?

Unleash Arsaban? Imagine that the bad-ass demon will feel indebted to your character, or do you imagine that your character can bind this dark god (or his power) to your character's will? Yeah, right. Maybe if you're lucky, the character dies a quick and painless death.

Possess the Tablets and threaten to use them like a Doomsday Machine? "Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday machine is lost if you keep it a secret!" - Dr. Strangelove (Peter Sellers). Actually, this is more like the Elder Wand, because if you let your guard down someone will assassinate you for it.

Destroying the Tablets seems a fair choice, unless they are actually "the Lock" instead of "the Key". I mean, why would the gods and the Kushite witches put the info on the tablets in the first place? Just to have the historians learn how awesome they were before they went extinct?

Hiding the Tablets again seems to be an option. The trick being not being followed and avoiding torture.

BTW, is anyone able to get in touch with the gods and get some info from them?

Maybe it's Fate and it can't be stopped? The world's bound to end sometime. The Norse gods seem to think there's going to be an end. And if the tablets are simply informational, the images likely have already been copied and shared on the internet....

There's my "two cents". 8)

What do you (and perhaps what will your character) think about the Tablets.

Karina will go and try to hide the tablets. Arlo on the other hand is a total psychopath, so he may just release the demon just for the fun of it

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Argonopolis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Argonopolis » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:17 am

Ayumi will definitely be in the keep the demon sealed camp. She has enough demon trouble as it is.

Kaziimar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaziimar » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Sorry I've been gone y'all...I'll clear up the reason why the Tablets exist. They are the key to the lock used to seal Arsaban away, and they kept it around just in case the demon got loose and they needed to imprison him again which is why there's info on them still.

Sivala
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sivala » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 pm

Kaziimar wrote:Sorry I've been gone y'all...I'll clear up the reason why the Tablets exist. They are the key to the lock used to seal Arsaban away, and they kept it around just in case the demon got loose and they needed to imprison him again which is why there's info on them still.

No worries OP. We can wait.

Kaziimar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaziimar » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Cappuccina wrote:App:
Name: Ceara Durant ("see-ra dur-ahn")
Type of Witch: Dark Spark
Appearance:
(Image)
Species: Tiefling (human with demonic ancestry)

Atavism of the Demon-spawn: a limited from of shapeshifting that allows her take on more demonic characteristics, her fingers (and/or toes) turn into razor sharp claws and her teeth become sharp . She can choose at to do this at will, and can select which part (fingers, toes, or teeth) to transform.

Haemokinesis: Using blood, either her own or blood from elsewhere, she can create constructs such as weapons, or can fuel her other spells. Naturally, she can run low on blood, and must refill herself in order to regain strength. In addition, absorbing blood can allow her to heal injuries.

Soul Swallowing: She's capable of draining someone's soul from their body, but must do so by kissing them. Afterwards she can either store the soul within herself for later use and/or use it as a source of magic. More powerful souls are more difficult to swallow and contain.

Ectoplasmic spheres: using consumed souls as fuel she can drain their ectoplasm to use in energy blasts.

Ceara is secretly an adept necromancer, and usually has atleast a few souls imprisoned within herself for "emergencies".

Sexual orientation (optional): Bisexual
Bio: Ceara is the current leader of the reclusive Durant Coven, a family of witches who had entered into a blood pact with an archdemon and allied themselves with the Guardians after they were nearly eradicated in the middle ages by humans.

After a time of producing powerful witches, the family had fallen on hard times after several generations had diluted the genes of their demon progenitor. The birth of Ceara was seen as a sign of renewed glory for the coven, having been born with traits reminiscent of their forefathers. From the get go, she was put though gruelling training in the Durant family's dark magic and raised to have an undieing hatred for humans.

With the discovery of the Merotic Tablets, Ceara set her mind to obtaining them to rebuild her family's lost prestige.

Strengths: Due to her demonic ancestry, Ceara is physically a bit stronger, faster, and durable than humans (though not to the extent of an actual demon), as such she's quite comfortable with hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses:Due to her ancestry and dark spark she's vulnerable to holy items, and if touched by one it will burn her. Blood loss can become a serious issue in prolonged engagements.
Goals:Annihilation or enslavement of humanity and bringing glory to the Durant Coven.

You're accepted, Cap.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Kaziimar wrote:Sorry I've been gone y'all...I'll clear up the reason why the Tablets exist. They are the key to the lock used to seal Arsaban away, and they kept it around just in case the demon got loose and they needed to imprison him again which is why there's info on them still.

Ms. Kaz,

I wasn't expecting you to come out with the truth about the tablers. I was just providing ideas that might come up in the meeting. :lol:

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Alright my fellow homo sapiens. Today is the first edition of the matchups I talked about. My characters focus more on one area of magic, so they're less versatile. However, I do want to start with them first because I have the best understanding of them.

Arlo vs Karina: Frankly, this is one of the more explosive (hehe) battles to start. Both are extremely skilled in their magic, and Arlo's fire and explosions will prove difficult for Karina, not to mention his demon summoning, Cerberus. Now, they already fought once, and Karina did win, so she always has the initial edge. But, Cerberus is a new addition. The three heads of the monster allows for fire to be expelled in three directions, thus shielding Arlo from direct combat with Karina. Her ability to fly will be crucial to remaining unbaked by the dogs. Sadly for her, Arlo can also fly, but since Cerberus can't, she can try to fight without having the summoning in the way. Her speed will always outmatch Arlo, which means that a blitz is the best option. Karina's lightning can paralyze and kill, so she takes this one as long as she can either keep her distance, or outright smash him.

Amanita Fly vs Ayumi Takenuma: Unlike the previous matchup, this one contains much younger, less experienced witches. But before I start, I just wanted to point this out about Amanita's app:
She then knew that her mother had cuckolded her father with an elf lover. Her 'father' knew it as well

Amanita's Glamour magic allows for what I assume to be illusions. Although that power was rather vague in its description, I believe that it can work well if used correctly. Now, it looks like she can't do a Tsukuyomi type, but being to disguise herself in various ways, such as in close quarters combat, will provide a benefit. Her contract magic with Dark Spark Faerie creatures and whomever she summons can turn the tide.

As for Ayumi, her portal magic makes this an interesting one to evaluate. The good thing for Amanita is that Ayumi can't spam this ability, but being able to effectively shield herself from damage for 5 seconds forces Amanita to think outside the box. Ayumi's Mind Scramble would also force Amanita into a state of confusion, which allows for a take down, most likely through either the portals, or the upcoming Blood Magic. Just like with Amanita's Glamor, Ayumi's Blood Magic is vague. But, it seems she can create blood constructs, which can also be used as shields or weapons. Her strengths are "Mobility, easy escapes, hit-and-run attacks", and Amanita's are "Can only be harmed by iron, steel or wood."

This complicates the matter further. Ayumi's anemia forces her to focus on mobility and hit and run tactics, but Amanita's immunity to non iron, steel or wood attacks makes her rather invincible. You could make the argument that iron is in blood, so Ayumi can still attack with her blood magic. So this may go either way depending on the details of the powers, but I'm leaning towards Amanita.

Diarra Emrys vs....Anyone: Ehhh I think for now, Diarra wins. Summoning and illusion spells are devastating in close range, and banishment basically seals the battle every time.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Asardia wrote:Alright my fellow homo sapiens. Today is the first edition of the matchups I talked about. My characters focus more on one area of magic, so they're less versatile. However, I do want to start with them first because I have the best understanding of them.

Arlo vs Karina: Frankly, this is one of the more explosive (hehe) battles to start. Both are extremely skilled in their magic, and Arlo's fire and explosions will prove difficult for Karina, not to mention his demon summoning, Cerberus. Now, they already fought once, and Karina did win, so she always has the initial edge. But, Cerberus is a new addition. The three heads of the monster allows for fire to be expelled in three directions, thus shielding Arlo from direct combat with Karina. Her ability to fly will be crucial to remaining unbaked by the dogs. Sadly for her, Arlo can also fly, but since Cerberus can't, she can try to fight without having the summoning in the way. Her speed will always outmatch Arlo, which means that a blitz is the best option. Karina's lightning can paralyze and kill, so she takes this one as long as she can either keep her distance, or outright smash him.

Amanita Fly vs Ayumi Takenuma: Unlike the previous matchup, this one contains much younger, less experienced witches. But before I start, I just wanted to point this out about Amanita's app:
She then knew that her mother had cuckolded her father with an elf lover. Her 'father' knew it as well

Amanita's Glamour magic allows for what I assume to be illusions. Although that power was rather vague in its description, I believe that it can work well if used correctly. Now, it looks like she can't do a Tsukuyomi type, but being to disguise herself in various ways, such as in close quarters combat, will provide a benefit. Her contract magic with Dark Spark Faerie creatures and whomever she summons can turn the tide.

As for Ayumi, her portal magic makes this an interesting one to evaluate. The good thing for Amanita is that Ayumi can't spam this ability, but being able to effectively shield herself from damage for 5 seconds forces Amanita to think outside the box. Ayumi's Mind Scramble would also force Amanita into a state of confusion, which allows for a take down, most likely through either the portals, or the upcoming Blood Magic. Just like with Amanita's Glamor, Ayumi's Blood Magic is vague. But, it seems she can create blood constructs, which can also be used as shields or weapons. Her strengths are "Mobility, easy escapes, hit-and-run attacks", and Amanita's are "Can only be harmed by iron, steel or wood."

This complicates the matter further. Ayumi's anemia forces her to focus on mobility and hit and run tactics, but Amanita's immunity to non iron, steel or wood attacks makes her rather invincible. You could make the argument that iron is in blood, so Ayumi can still attack with her blood magic. So this may go either way depending on the details of the powers, but I'm leaning towards Amanita.

Diarra Emrys vs....Anyone: Ehhh I think for now, Diarra wins. Summoning and illusion spells are devastating in close range, and banishment basically seals the battle every time.

Interesting theory regarding blood magic. Yes, iron is there, but it's part of the hemoglobin compound. Also, the iron isn't terribly concentrated in blood-hemoglobin. There's 3 to 4 grams of iron in the average adult human. I think you have to be Magneto (X-Men 2) to pull solid iron from blood. Maybe there's a refining spell?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse