NATION

PASSWORD

TASK FORCE AEGIS | SPEC OPS RP GROUP | OPEN | REBOOT |

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:40 am

Bolslania wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:
ACCEPTED.

Welcome to Aegis.

The roster will be updated later today.

Aight ill get an app up within a day

two at most

Uhhh.... What? You are most definitely not me.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:44 pm

South Americanastan wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

two at most

He was only saying he was getting an app up soon. No real reason for concern. People quote ongoing convos to get a word in and make sure it's read. Not a big deal.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:46 pm

Anowa wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:Uhhh.... What? You are most definitely not me.

He was only saying he was getting an app up soon. No real reason for concern. People quote ongoing convos to get a word in and make sure it's read. Not a big deal.

Oops. I read it as "post" instead of "app"
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

Hastur
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hastur » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:50 pm

I’ll see about getting an app up.

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:51 pm

Im going to get an app ul sometime next month, maybe later
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Hastur wrote:I’ll see about getting an app up.

come join me babe

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:27 am

Herador wrote:snip

ACCEPTED.

Welcome to Task Force Aegis.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:27 am

South Americanastan wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

two at most

Oh whoops, didn't mean to do that

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:51 am

Bolslania wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:Uhhh.... What? You are most definitely not me.

We can wait for you and don to get your apps up if you'd like.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

Yeah I'm almost done with it.

One question, I'm thinking of making a Finnish character and while Finland isn't technically a member of NATO, Finland and NATO are very close and Finland is basically an unofficial member of NATO so would it be okay or should I switch nationalities?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010

Postby Kyraina » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:40 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

One question, I'm thinking of making a Finnish character and while Finland isn't technically a member of NATO, Finland and NATO are very close and Finland is basically an unofficial member of NATO so would it be okay or should I switch nationalities?

Finland is a partner for peace with NATO
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:35 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

I'd switch your nationalities as Finland isn't a full member of NATO.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:41 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

Funnily enough, Mongolia and Colombia technically have closer ties to NATO than Finland does.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

Aight will do

Dayganistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dayganistan » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:52 pm

On second thought I've decided to stick with my original character but I'll make some minor tweaks to the application. Shouldn't effect the core of it though. Not in the creative mood to do something new.
Last edited by Dayganistan on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Republic of Dayganistan | جمهوری دهقانستان

A secular, Tajik dominated state in Central Asia which has experienced 40 years of democratic backsliding. NS stats are NOT used.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:59 am

Anowa wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

Funnily enough, Mongolia and Colombia technically have closer ties to NATO than Finland does.

I kind of want to make a Mongolian soldier now lmao.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 am

Vacif wrote:
Anowa wrote:Funnily enough, Mongolia and Colombia technically have closer ties to NATO than Finland does.

I kind of want to make a Mongolian soldier now lmao.

Good luck! They're in the pact with China (TYFG) and are considered to be a force working against Aegis.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:21 am

Ontorisa wrote:
Vacif wrote:I kind of want to make a Mongolian soldier now lmao.

Good luck! They're in the pact with China (TYFG) and are considered to be a force working against Aegis.

I now have to read the lore.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:22 am

Anowa wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

I now have to read the lore.

yeah what a bummer eh? :roll:

Futrellia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2013

Postby Futrellia » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:03 am

ImageImage
TASK FORCE AEGIS MILITARY PERSONNEL FILE CONFIDENTIAL - DESTROY UPON COMPROMISE
"Task Force Aegis" is a "Research & Development" Department of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Basic Information
Name: Augustas "Aug" Katelynas
Appearance: Augustas stands at 6'0. Muscular build. 198 lbs. Dark brown hair, cut short. From his right elbow down to his wrist, he has a series of tattoos depicting personal relationships and his goals in the Lithuanian Armed Forces.
Date of Birth: 1994-08-14 (26)
Nationality: Lithuanian
Place of Birth: Klaipėda, Lithuania
Strengths:
  • A Skilled Tongue: Augustas speaks fluent English, Lithuanian and Russian, as well as enough knowledge to translate Belarusian, Estonian, and Latvian.
  • Close Quarters Combatant: In his 6 years as a member of the Special Purpose Service, Augustas has perfected his craft of close quarters disarms, room-clearing, and close quarters hand-to-hand.
Weaknesses:
  • Headstrong: With his time in such an elite unit as well as his temperament, Augustas has been issued citations against him for, in some cases, disregarding the commands of his superior officers and engaging in his own style, be that moving in alone without back up from his team, or rushing in to engage an enemy without prior approval.
  • Hothead: When a mission is considered a failure or his own skills and abilities are brought under scrutiny by others, Augustas becomes hostile, preferring to solve his problems with his fists, instead of his tongue.

Military Information
Role in the Task Force Aegis: Scout/Rifleman
Military Rank: Štabo seržantas (OR-7)
Past Combat Experience:
  • Lithuanian Land Forces: 2013-2015.
  • Lithuanian Special Operations Force - Special Purpose Service: 2015-Present
Equipment:

• HK416 (EOTech EXPS2-0, Picatinnie w/Laser Aiming Module or LAM, Surefire M600 Flashlight, Foregrip, Suppressor)
  • Glock 17, Gen 4 (Stainless Steel Threaded Barrel for Suppressor, Stainless Steel Pins for Structural Integrity, Streamlight TLR-1 Flashlight)
  • 2x M67 Fragmentation Grenades
  • 2x M84 Stun Grenades
  • Infrared Binoculars
  • Arcteryx LEAF Kneepads
  • Night Vision Goggle Module
  • Knife
  • Combat Gear (Helmet, Plate Carrier) Depends on Mission Requirements

Additional Information
Likes: Video Games, Rap Music, Camaraderie, a perfectly executed squad room clearing, Kugelis, personal hygiene
Dislikes: Russians, Fried Egg Sandwiches, Laziness
Fears: Dying, Not being enough for his team.
Personality: Aug would much prefer to keep himself light hearted. From his experience, keeping a smile on and staying cool and calm not only improves his own morale, but the morale of his teammates around him.
Immediate Family: Greta (Mother, 57), Morkus (Father, 62), Vincas (Older brother, 34), Uršule, (Sister, 21)
Biography:

Born to Greta and Morkus Katelynas at Klaipeda University Hospital at 7:33am. Growing up in Klaipeda, Augustas had a pleasant childhood. His father worked as an on-site supervisor for a local construction company while his mother worked as an accountant for the same company. Together, they gave their children a good living and upbringing, providing them with plenty of food, clothing and entertainment. Augustas struggled in school, having a much harder time understanding mathematics and easily distracted. His teachers worked hard to assist him, though it would take him getting on medication for him to finally begin to conform and understand. At the age of 12, Augustas attended a military parade. It was there that he became infatuated with the military. He enjoyed the huge men stomping their feet in line, disciplined and rigid. He had wanted to grow up and be a worker just like his father. After that parade, he wanted to be a soldier. When he reached the age of 18, he was conscripted into the Lithuanian Armed Forces for 9 months. He enjoyed being a part of something much larger than himself. To serve his beautiful country made him very happy. For the 9 months he was in, he had gained many new friendships, which was a factor in his decision to continue military service as a professional soldier. In short time, Augustas was deployed in an E.U. Operation in Somalia. For a short time in early 2015, he was also deployed with Operation Resolute Support in Afghanistan. In late 2015, Augustas took the next step in his career: Special Operations Force. He attended Special Forces School in Kaunas and passed into Ypatingosios paskirties tarnyba, or the Special Purpose Service. He was transferred to Vilnius and his first exercise was the Exercise Flaming Sword in coordination with NATO SOF and regional allies. Due to his excellent service, he was approached with an offer to join a "Research and Development" Task Force under NATO command. Augustas agreed and was transferred within the week.

Past RP Examples:
Broken Arrow
Aka: Between the Trees
Aka
Hand in Hand, in Dixieland
Additional Information:
My Biography is a little wonky and a bit shallow. If it doesn't pass, I'll work on it further.

File Number T00-62872-57172AFG - DO NOT WRITE HERE - FOR TRACKING & STORAGE PURPOSES
This File is Property of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Defacement, Stealing, or otherwise Illegal Uses will result in charges.
Last edited by Futrellia on Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:46 pm

Futrellia wrote:snip

ACCEPTED.

Welcome to Task Force Aegis. The roster will be updated tonight.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010

Postby Kyraina » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:55 pm

Aug is gonna have fun with the two old men in TFA
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:46 pm

Kyraina wrote:Aug is gonna have fun with the two old men in TFA

yessir o7

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Application for roster padding purposes

ImageImage
"Task Force Aegis" is a "Research & Development" Department of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Basic Information
Name: Pavel Koussevitzky
Appearance: Six feet in height, Pavel has maintained an impressive level of muscle mass despite his age. Shaved head with green eyes and a neat scar through his right brow he self inflicted for "an indeterminate amount" in 1985. A number of scars from close calls in his live have added up with day to day wear and tear. Missing the tip of his left middle finger, the official story is that it got shot off as he was flipping Chechens the bird, the unofficial story is that he met the bad end of a sausage maker.
Date of Birth: March 17th 1966
Nationality: Russian Native, German/EU Citizen
Place of Birth: East Berlin, German Democratic Republic; Now Berlin, Germany
Strengths:
Polyglot: Due to his career's length, it's locations and his own parentage, Pavel knows 7 languages to a competent degree. Russian and German he was taught by his parents as a child, Farsi/Dari he picked up in Afghanistan, English he was trained professionally to speak, Mandarin and French are both conversational. Due to his understanding of French, Pavel can also effectively "read" most other romance languages in an abstract manner. His tenure in the Russian military also gives him a decent understanding of Russian Army, and thus VFS, protocols and tactical doctrine. Making him interestingly suited for interpreter and communications interception when available.
Standing Stone: Pavel is incredibly difficult to perturb both physically and mentally. A Staunch subscriber to the stoic doctrine, he tries not to let much of anything affect him negatively. It is unlikely the man will panic in any circumstance short of stumbling on to an armed nuclear weapon.
Weaknesses:
Old as Fuck: Pavel is demonstrably old. His joints creak, his bones wobble and his muscles aren't doing their best anymore. Prolonged operations are likely to take a toll on the man if they're involved mostly in combat for a majority of the time spent.
Storm the Castle, Save the Princess: Pavel isn't a man to spend all too long waiting. Despite his stoic demeanor, Pavel is very much a man of action, growing anxious as a result of too much time spent simply observing, staking out, or generally waiting. For him, a longer time spent not doing nothing is more time for the enemy to prepare and enact their own plans.

Military Information
Role in the Task Force Aegis: Interpreter
Military Rank: OR-4
Past Combat Experience:
    Soviet VDV (1984-1991)
      345th Independent Guards Airborne Regiment
    Russian VDV (1991-1994)
      345th Independent Guards Airborne Regiment (1991-1996)
      45th Independent Spetsnaz Regiment (1996-2001)
    Russian Federal Protective Service Zaslon (2001-2002)
    German Bundeswehr
      33rd Panzergrenadier Battalion (2004-2007)
      Kommando Spezialkräfte (2008-Present)
Equipment:
  • HK MP7A3 w/ Aimpoint Micro T2 Foregrip
  • HK P8
  • 2x DM51 Frag Grenades
  • Desert, Alpine, and Woodland patterns of Multitarn BDU
  • MICH-2002
  • Knee and Elbow Pads
  • Plate Carrier with front and back plates
  • Radio
  • Balaclava

Additional Information
Fears:
Personality: Stoic, dry witted and blunt. Often taken as dickish or otherwise abrasive, he's past the age of giving a fuck however. Outwardly, he appears aloof and even misandric, however there is a part of him that cares for his team mates, however marginally it may be. Has little patience for ineptitude in the field, but is more than open to giving pointers from his almost 30 years of experience when the situation allows.
Immediate Family:
  • Ella Konig (Mother, 84); Ludmila Koussevitzky (Wife, 54), Anastasiya Koussevitzky (Daughter, 19) Tomas Koussevitzky (Son, 16)
Biography: Pavel was born in Karlshorst, Berlin to a GSFG Captain, and local tanner. Shortly after his borth, his parents moved from East Berlin to Leningrad, after his father's transfer orders were accepted. Pavel's childhood was ordinary for most Russian children, cold, dreary, and full of patriotism for the Soviet Union. He received an above standard education learning both Russian and German from his parents, along with minute levels of English. His parents unfortunately divorced not long after his 16th birthday, his mother moving back to East Germany.

On his 18th birthday, Pavel was called up for conscription though unlike many of his peers, Pavel was eager for the event. The boy had always been enamoured with the adventure and life of danger that revolved around his motherland's soldiers. Pavel found himself a part of the Airborne Forces, and was almost immediately faced with a reality check.

The 345th Guards were involved in most of the major operations that took place in the Soviet Afghan War, Pavel himself narrowly avoided fighting on Hill 3234. Something in which Pavel never really let go of.

In 1988, when the Soviet Forces fully withdrew from Afghanistan, Pavel would participate in simple peacekeeping and demonstration crack downs until 1994, at which point he transferred to the VDV's Spetznaz and fought in both Chechen Wars, and in interventions in Dagestan. From 2001 to 2003, Pavel's military career slowed a little. With fewer deployments, he ended up becoming enamoured with a woman stationed in the same base he was, and a relationship blossomed. The two married in 2001, and had their first child in 2002.

It wasn't long after their second child was born, that Pavel elected to transfer one final time to Zaslon, in an effort to remain close to his growing family as they moved to Moscow. His tenure with the protective service was quite comfortable and reasonably calm, a welcome change to the now aging man, though it didn't last as long as he had hoped. Pavel elected to move back to his actual country of birth, utilizing his mother's status as a citizen to gain EU citizenship for his family as well. After spending a few months trying to integrate back into civilian life, Pavel found himself grasping at straws.

With a newfound sense of patriotism for his mother country, he once again enlisted, this time in the German Army, at their maximum enlistment age of 45. Pavel was a sore thumb for the entirety of his relearning of basic training. Assigned to the 9th Panzerlehr Brigade, Pavel would find himself on his first deployment, to Afgahnistan. Namely as a member of the Provincial Reconstruction Team in Feyzabad. After returning home from deployment, Pavel effectively said 'fuck it' and submitted for KSK selection and training. He passed, and was subsequently assigned to a parachute platoon, his life now repeating in a pattern he found a bit disturbing.

Pavel has since managed to survive the KSK's generally unpleasant domestic scandals, only managing to be vertically promoted to Task Force Aegis.
Past RP Examples: B to Bruh
Additional Information:

File Number T00-62872-57172AFG - DO NOT WRITE HERE - FOR TRACKING & STORAGE PURPOSES
This File is Property of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Defacement, Stealing, or otherwise Illegal Uses will result in charges.
Last edited by Anowa on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Hastur
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hastur » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:12 pm

Finally done. Not everything in the equipment is carried, more for interchangablity depending on the task at hand.

ImageImage

OR-6 LEHR, CHARLOTTE - KSK 4th COMMANDO COMPANY; 5TH PLATOON

Basic Information
Name:Charlotte Lehr
Appearance:

Has a near perfect bill of health, Charlotte Lehr stands at 180 (5’11) centimetres with a weight of 72 (160 pounds) kilograms with low bodyfat percentage, having a lean, athletic build.

Identifiable marks include –

• A tattoo of a black outline of two playing cards on top of each other, showcasing a set of 7-2 off suit cards in diamonds and clubs respectively. Tattoo is located on her left inner wrist.
  • A tattoo showcasing the black outline of a dead smiley face. Tattooed on her inner right wrist.

Date of Birth: 12/01/1992
Nationality: German
Place of Birth: Munich, Germany.
Strengths:

Flexible: Lehr is exceptionally flexible when it comes to operations thanks to her operating within a long range reconnaissance environment with the EGB, and additionally with the KSK. Lehr is able to pick up slack in non-specialised areas when necessary, and is a strong teamplayer.

Collected: Lehr is a surprisingly calm person, with her generally being able to keep a cool head in even the most stressful of situations. She rarely raises her voice unless necessary and can keep her stress under wraps.

Weaknesses:

Stubborn and Arrogant: Lehr has a level of stubbornness and arrogance. She is unlikely to admit that she needs help in stressful situations due to her having a lingering feeling that people think she does not belong, being eager to prove those types wrong. This can result in Lehr pushing herself beyond reasonable limits to complete her task.

Strict: Lehr has a low tolerance for undue slack and lone wolf antics due to her coming from a background where she must rely on the person next to her. Direct at first, she can become more hostile about it if it keeps occurring, something made worse if the persons personality is abrasive.

Military Information
Role in the Task Force Aegis: Reconnaissance
Military Rank: OR-6
Past Combat Experience:

10. Panzerdivision; 23 Mountain Infantry Brigade; 230 Mountain Reconnaissance Battalion. (2009 - 2013)
      Qualifications and advancements
      • Completed the infantry training course at School of Infantry training at Hammelburg.
      • Completed basic mountaineering course at School of Mountain and Winter Warfare at Mittenwald.
      • Reached the rank of Oberstabsgefreiter (OR-4)
      Deployments
      • Served two six month tours in Afghanistan under ISAF. Saw deployments into within the Takhar and Badakhshan administrative regions.
    Rapid Forces Division; EGB Forces; deep reconnaissance company, 2nd Platoon - (2013 - 2017)
      • Earned EGB Forces qualification badge for completing the training at the Special Operations Training Centre in Pfullendorf.
      • Earned Parachutist badge II at Airborne / Air mobile school, received additional qualification in freefall parachuting techniques (HALO & HAHO)
      • Received additional post cycle training in special reconnaissance and technical surveillance skills.
      • Completed NCO training and achieved the rank of Stabsunteroffizier (OR-5)
      Deployments
      • Served one four month deployment under the UN MINUSMA (United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali)
      • Served one three month deployment as a supporting attachment to KSK operations in Afghanistan during the Resolute Support Mission. Briefly worked within an adhoc FET for HUMINT intelligence collection.
      • Served one six month deployment in northern Iraq within Taji during Operation Inherent Resolve.
    Rapid Forces Division; Kommando Spezialkräfte; 4th Commando Company, 5th Platoon - (2017 - 2021)
      • Completed selection process at Special Operations Training Centre in Pfullendorf.
      • Completed two year training cycle attending various international special operations schools.
      • Qualified as squads weapon expert. Received additional post cycle training in marksmanship, SOF sensitive site exploitation and physical surveillance.
      • achieved the rank of Feldwebel (OR-6)
      Deployments
      • Cross training exercises with allied NATO special forces units.
      • One two month joint counter terrorism deployment with French and Mali special forces in Mali.

Equipment:

Weapons
    • M4A1 with heavy aftermarket customisations and a 11.5 inch barrel with a Warcomp flashhider for mounting a 6'' Surefire socom suppressor. Fitted with a EOTech holographic weapon sight with x3 magnifier, mounted to larue riser along with a set of knights armament 45 degree offset folding sights; Additionally has both a Steiner DBAL A3 and surefire scout weapon light fixed to an keymod handguard, Both connected to seperate pressure pads attached to the foregrip. Attached with a two point sling. An additional 16 inch upper is kept with a similar setup for more open patrols, EoTech holographic weapon sight replaced with a veriable M5Xi 1-5x24 optic.
    • Remington RSASS with a 22 inch barrel fitted with a mount adapter for a 12" Gemtech ONE suppressor. fitted with a DBAL A3 laser designator, bipod and ATACR 7-35x56 riflescope.
    • Heckler & Koch MP7 A2 fitted with a 8'' inch sound suppressor, T-1 aimpoint, DBAL A3 laser designator and angled foregrip.
    • Heckler & Koch H&K USP Compact Tactical fitted with an RMR miniature reflex sight and pistol suppressor.
    • M18 smoke grenades.
    • M67 fragmentation grenades.
    • AN-M14 incendiary hand grenades.
    • CTS 7290-9 Multi-Bang Grenade.

Equipment

• OD green Team Wendy EXFIL Ballistic Helmet with NVG mount and IR strobe.
    • OD green AVS plate carrier fitted with level III plates. The vest having a IFF infared Greman flag patch on the center and is fitted with additional pouches for ammunition, radio, grenades and adminstration supplies. Additional zip panels have been secured to the back for extra carry capacity.
    • OD green battle belt with synthetic holster, two pistol magazine pouches, a knife sheath, canteen pouch, IFAK and a dump pouch.
    • ActInBlack DTNVG - AVS night vision device (White Phosphor)
    • ComTac XPI headset, compatable with 148.
    • AN/PRC-148 MBIT Radio with earpiece and PTT device.
    • FLIR Scout II thermal monocular.
    • Leopold Mark 4 spotting scope.
    • Nikon D850 with varying lenses.
    • Navigational and rangefinding equipment including a Vector 21 Rangefinder, AtragMX, Kestrel 4500, GPS (Garmin Wrist GPS 401 and Garmin eTrex), regional maps and compass along with notepad, pencils and pens to make ammendments and notes.
    • KA-BAR Becker BK2 survival knife.
    • 3x5 German flag.
    • G3 uniforms in MultiCam and other regionally apporiate options for weather and camouflages. Flame retardant balaclavas in plain colours and SFB field boots also included.
    • Wide array of civilian clothing suited for multiple purposes.
    • light patrol backpack, and bergen backpack.

Additional Information
Having spent most of her career in the outdoors, Lehr has an affinity for it, enjoying fieldwork and hikes, particularly those that don’t involve carrying 60kg+ of equipment on her back.

Lehr has a soft spot for animals, particularly that of mules, dogs and birds. Prides herself on being an amatuer bird watcher.

Lehr is a fan of sports, notibly football, being a keen supporter of FC Bayern Munich.

Has a keen enjoyment for techo music, particularly that originating from the Berlin scene.

Dislikes:

Has a notible dislike for American football, considering it a lesser sport than most.

Lehr has a strong dislike for mavericks and those who do not function well within team environments.

Lehr has dislikes converstations on politics, tries her best to avoid the topic.

Fears: Getting captured, getting medically discharged.

Personality:

Lehr is a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic. With them being eager to justify themselves to herself and others around them, giving them a ravenous drive to be the strongest they can be. This is principally a manifestation of their experiences in her youth within the foster system, Lehr having to contend for validation, battling with low self-esteem, and not having anything to call family until her adoption in late 2006. Her time in the military has brought her a fierce sense of duty and camaraderie, with her holding that, and the relationships she has built during her service dearly.

As a soldier, Lehr expresses a personality symbolic of special reconnaissance operators. Being a profoundly perceptive, collected, and sociable individual who is acclimatised to working in small groups behind enemy lines with little support. She is intuitive, wastes little and grows tight with those who they work with. Lehr showcasing a clear loyalty to her comrades within intimate team environments, with her taking it upon herself to remember everything about her fellow team members to make them feel valued and making sure that they are looked after. She carries an affectionate personality when relaxed, enjoying the back and forth of banter between team members, and while occasionally sarcastic about difficulties on missions, she holds an optimistic temperament. During active scenarios, she’s professional and locked on, demonstrating excellent flexibility within the field, being willing to take up whatever role the team needs or pick up slack so long as it is not completely out of her area of expertise.

This, however, comes with distinct expectations on her part. Lehr expects everybody to pull their weight and be considerate of each other’s situations. This being largely brought on by the amount of trust Lehr is required to put in teammates within the high stress environment. She scant patience for those who cannot operate effectively within teams, particularly those who have a lone wolf mentality. When it happens, she is often the first to call it out when the timing is appropriate, which has contributed to strong negative relationships with her previous team members.

She also harbours a particular standard of arrogance common within the job. Lehr is proud of the position she has maintained, and her appetite to justify herself is nevertheless there. She often pushes herself sometimes too far, with her not wanting to disappoint her fellow teammates and command.

Immediate Family:

Marco Behr (Adoptive Father)

Wilhelmina Behr (Adoptive Sister)

Biography:

Born in 1992 in Munich, Germany. Lehr grew up within the Munich foster system following her mother’s death during complications during childbirth. A myriad of diverse foster households and state groups supported her during this time, all with contrasting values and ideals as she moved from group to group.

During this period, Lehr suffered from low self-esteem and other related issues. She felt undesirable throughout this period as she struggled to find a community to fit into, constantly feeling like an outlier. This established a strive to prove herself to others, which led to clashes with many people. Lehr incurring frequent disciplinary action against her in her teenage years for many issues. Something not dealt with until her full adoption into the Behr family at 16.

Her school career turned out to be academically average. She never really applied herself to academic study, with her having an intense desire to fit in rather than dedicate herself to it, culminating in lacklustre grades across the board. She did, however, shine within the field of athletics, which provided her with a competitive atmosphere where she could feel valued. Taking on Muay Thai and football from her early youth, with her playing within her school’s team briefly in the later part of her school years.

With no serious prospects for when school finished and being heavily pressured to find something to dedicate herself to, Lehr became persuaded to enter the service following a trade fair. Following her getting consent from her adoptive family, she enlisted at 17, entering basic and completing her training at SOI Hammelburg. Following her graduation, they placed her within the 23 mountain brigade, with Lehr receiving further qualification at SOMWW Mittenwald, learning the required skills for mountain warfare. Entering active service within the 230 Mountain Reconnaissance Battalion.

Over the course of her career, she found military life to be an optimal climate where she could develop, finding the Gebirgsjäger regimen, comradeship, and unique esprit de corps appealing. Over the course of her time with the 230 Mountain Reconnaissance Battalion, she primarily trained in Southern Bavaria, within the only high mountain area touching the northern Alps, earning an excellent reputation amongst her fellow soldiers.

Lehr saw two active deployments to Afghanistan towards 2010, and later 2012 within the Takhar and Badakhshan administrative regions, respectively. Lehr seeing limited combat during these deployments, with her unit mainly conducting patrols around the German areas of influence, occasionally assisting local tribes with issues. She earned her promotion to Oberstabsgefreiter (OR-4) following the completion of her deployment in 2012.

Towards the end of her enlistment and having no intention to leave yet, Lehr elected to try EGB Forces training alongside several comrades following an internal recruitment drive, not being expected to succeed within the arduous selection process. Despite the immense difficulty Lehr faced, she successfully pushed through it, passed through the laborious challenge, being one of two from her unit to succeed. She entered the six-month training cycle at the special operations school in Pfullendorf, being taught advanced training in firearms, specialized infantry tactics, combative and SERE training. Following completion, she earned the qualification badge and received combat ready status, being placed within the deep reconnaissance company, 2nd platoon.

Over the course of her career in EGB, she received further post cycle training in special reconnaissance and technical surveillance skills, as well as additional training within parachuting, earning the Parachutist badge II. She saw three key deployments during her service with the unit, Mali, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Her four-month deployment under the UN MINUSMA mission was primarily that of reconnaissance and patrol work under the UN security forces; the three-month deployment Afghanistan was to support KSK commandos, which saw her placed with an ad hoc FET team working closely with the unit when the requirement came up for HUMINT intelligence gathering; The Northern Iraq deployment operation inherent resolve placed her unit in an advisory capacity to local forces against ISIL, primarily corroborating support assets. Over the course of her four-year service, she earned her promotion to Stabsunteroffizier (OR-5) and proved to be a valued asset.

Despite the issues arising with the KSK, Lehr elected to attempt selection with the unit, moving through the motions, entering the selection phase in 2017. Undertaking the challenge at the Special Operations Training Centre in Pfullendorf. She succeeded despite immense difficulty; her drive nearly bringing her to the edge. Following completion, she undertook the three-year training cycle at various international schools in Norway, Israel, Austria, US and Belize. Following completion, she received combat ready status, becoming her squads weapon expert. Lehr Performed joint training exercises with NATO special forces, and later saw a short joint deployment with French and Mali special forces. With new members required, Lehr was placed on loan to Aegis.

Past RP Examples:

Rainbow Six Swordbreaker

The Circuit: Amazonia - EP 1

Ace Combat: Ashes Of War; Third segment of the post.

Additional Information:

Last edited by Hastur on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse