NATION

PASSWORD

SLATE [OOC | OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:18 pm

Giovenith wrote:I'll reply when I get home from work tonight, sorry for the delay.

I may not be able to get one up by tomorrow. Probably Sunday. That's ok, I'm still here and very interested. In fact, I kind of like the slow pace.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:59 am

I figured it'd be better to let people get to know the team before moving on. Some characters have a lot to process.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:29 am

Monfrox wrote:I figured it'd be better to let people get to know the team before moving on. Some characters have a lot to process.

That is a good idea. I should have Jesse interact with the two new guys too. Seamus could interact with the other one he hasn't yet.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:41 am

Monfrox wrote:I figured it'd be better to let people get to know the team before moving on. Some characters have a lot to process.

Yup.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Talchyon wrote:

That is a good idea. I should have Jesse interact with the two new guys too. Seamus could interact with the other one he hasn't yet.

Don't mean to tie Jesse up, but if you could fit a reaction shot to what Gordon said before he moves on that'd be great. That'll free him up to react to what Dar said and get some time with General Africanus before lunch and presumably some kind of timeskip to him meeting with Captain Jim.
First as tragedy, then as farce

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:52 pm

Highfort wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Don't mean to tie Jesse up, but if you could fit a reaction shot to what Gordon said before he moves on that'd be great. That'll free him up to react to what Dar said and get some time with General Africanus before lunch and presumably some kind of timeskip to him meeting with Captain Jim.

Yeah, I'm sorry for being so slow. I'll get to it tomorrow after I get some sleep.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:19 pm

I think either Lance, Ched, or Agy should post next, if they are so inclined.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:51 am

Giovenith wrote:I think either Lance, Ched, or Agy should post next, if they are so inclined.

Was waiting on Agy to respond first before I made another post, cause Afri did addressed Gordon first.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Will post tomorrow, apologies for delay
First as tragedy, then as farce

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:03 pm

Responded with Afri.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Mental health was rather shaky through most of August, I had a really good weekend though and I'm feeling a lot better as of the start of this month. Living alone ain't all its cracked up to be :V.

I'll get caught up and post tomorrow.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:13 am

Holy Lykos wrote:Mental health was rather shaky through most of August, I had a really good weekend though and I'm feeling a lot better as of the start of this month. Living alone ain't all its cracked up to be :V.

I'll get caught up and post tomorrow.

Hope you get to feeling better. If you ever need to talk about IRL things, my ears and TGs are always open.
Last edited by Talchyon on Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Hey guys -

I'm still interested in this. Anyway, I'm going to be gone for a few days - not that it was my turn. But just to let you know, earliest I'll be back is Wednesday.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey guys -

I'm still interested in this. Anyway, I'm going to be gone for a few days - not that it was my turn. But just to let you know, earliest I'll be back is Wednesday.

At this point, I don't think the OPs are going to be back anytime soon.

With that in mind, I can't keep running this anymore. I've got too much going on. It's a shame, but I think this is where Slate ends for now.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:00 am

Monfrox wrote:
Talchyon wrote:Hey guys -

At this point, I don't think the OPs are going to be back anytime soon.

With that in mind, I can't keep running this anymore. I've got too much going on. It's a shame, but I think this is where Slate ends for now.

Let's just call it a break then. I really do like this RP and want it to continue.

Sylvanstreak
Attaché

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sylvanstreak » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Monfrox wrote:At this point, I don't think the OPs are going to be back anytime soon.

Let's just call it a break then. I really do like this RP and want it to continue.

I also remain interested, for what it's worth. I've just needed a long break to clear my head, and if help is needed running it, count me in.
I wear blue, pink, teal, and red for a fellow human being.

Defend the forest!
sometimes

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse