NATION

PASSWORD

Once Upon a Summer (OOC) Superpowers/Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sammuramat
Spokesperson

Founded: May 05, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Sammuramat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Gotta admit, I've never written a post that's made me feel so pretentious before :P Rich kids, man!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Sammuramat wrote:Gotta admit, I've never written a post that's made me feel so pretentious before :P Rich kids, man!

Just wondering how Izzy plans to get an alcholic beverage under the age of 21...

Sammuramat
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby Sammuramat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:
Sammuramat wrote:Gotta admit, I've never written a post that's made me feel so pretentious before :P Rich kids, man!

Just wondering how Izzy plans to get an alcholic beverage under the age of 21...

...she's gone to a British school for so long she forgot the age in America is different!

(as did I, oops)
Last edited by Sammuramat on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theiagh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Theiagh » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Theiagh wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
NS Name:Theiagh
Character Name: Ryan Watanabe
Appearance: (Please include a short physical description if you use a photo, EG. Height and Weight)
(Image)
He is tall and lean, black hair at least 6 ft tall
Clique:Townies? IDK
Powers, Group and Magnitude: (Upon joining the RP each player will have ONE magnitude 1 power.) Mag 1. Freaky. He has pure Flexibility
Bio: Ryan Watanabe has been a normal boy, the only son of Brian and Kate Watanabe. Brian liked to work with Metal. It was a hobby of his really. Brian’s job had been the Army. He had been stationed there for a few years and had liked the area. He did that for several years until he was honorably discharged. He liked the area so he decided to stay and moved there with his family His mother Kate worked as a Janitor she was a supervisor for a Janitorial Contractor. It wasn’t much but it helped pay the bills. His grandparents had been immigrants to America and had settled in Ribe, ME. He had a descent childhood, not really making past four friends. He had consoles, and the like, loved to play basketball and soccer. Since his dad was in the army he was a big fan of guns, tanks and the like. He wasn’t very big on reading himself though. Even though he was a descent responsible kid there were times were he was lazy. He was also a slightly creative person. He was a great student in Elementary through Middle school. In high school he was your average student, getting the average grades. It was his junior year of high school and it was going pretty well, until one day he woke up feeling strange. A little bit to strange. Little did he know that this was going to be a life changing moment for his entire life.
RP Sample: (Doesn't have to be anything complicated, just write or link a paragraph or two here if I haven't been in an RP with you.)
Phobo
Phobo had been able to retaliate Ragnaroks attack with a attack of his own, he sensed something dark he guessed that it came from Erebus god of Shadows so he turned into one of his fears, Freja the Goddess of light. It would make it look like Erebus was attempting to kill his own sister. It would definitely get him to think about attacking him, Phobo knew his worst fear. So he had turned into it. Freja, appeared bloodied (it was actually Phobo messing with Erebus). “Erebus, Why?” “Don’t do it!!” Phobo inwardly smiled. Erebus wouldn’t dare attack his own sister much less try to kill her. Phobo was glad. He then showed his enemies real Panic. Making angels and Gods alike tremble and cower before Phobo The God of Panic and Fear.

Taken from the world of Gods RP.
I could take different quotes from this dude or another dude that I play in the same RP, and this would be the second RP that I join.
Another example could be IC:
Ryan had been sleeping. He was sleeping quite soundly actually, that is until his alarm started blaring. Groggily he woke up, the time 7:30 AM. By now his parents were gone, his mom off to work and his dad well, he could be in his small shop. He made metal into objects, pictures and the like. Ryan yawned and stretched. Forward and backward. That is until he realized something, he couldn’t exactly touch his toes before, but for some reason he could now. That was strange. Very strange.
APP CODE DO NOT DELETE: OUAS7645
Last edited by Theiagh on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:56 pm

I feel like a dumbass for not posting yet, since I technically already had a post going, but I went to sleep without posting so I lost it.
Big brainlet hours out here.
That said, I should have a post up in a few hours.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:16 pm

Seems really cool atmospheric and thought out. Major points for banning time powers

I will be making a Townie with super strength
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:42 pm

NS Name: Dentali
Character Name: Glen Anderson
Appearance: Image
Clique: Townie
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Super Strength, Classics, Mag 1- Glen has super strength and increased stamina to go with it. He can bench press 350- 400 pounds easily and is in peak physical condition despite his slender form. His body is toned but he doesn’t appear to have any of the muscle density necessary for his feats of strength. (Will be working on invulnerability later)

Bio:
Glen was born to Malcolm and Linda Anderson, the oldest of 3 children. Malcolm is an electrical technician and Linda is a caterer. Glen was a quiet and fairly introverted kid, he often spent a good deal of time reading rather than on the playground with other kids. As he got older he socialized a bit more, joined the track team and learned to play guitar, falling in love with folk and heartland rock.

He often found himself a defacto apprentice to his father’s electrical engineering business and an unpaid assistant to his mother, helping his dad fix electrical wiring or his mom unload her catering van. He was never a particularly a rebellious teen, did his chores, went to church, helped his parents and only rarely went out past curfew. He dated a bit but never anything serious, but had a small group of friends and was generally well liked by everybody.

For hobbies Glen plays music either acoustic or in a band at various places around town or even in nearby towns, he also is an avid reader and massive nerd playing video games and loving comic books. Eventually his love of reading focused on history specifically American history during the Cold War, an excellent student, disciplined and with various extracurricular activities on his resume he is planning on attending Bates College to study history after graduating high school.

Working out alone late one night he discovered he was suddenly leaps and bounds stronger than he had been the day before. Shocked has yet to tell anyone of his ability and is unsure what it means for his future.

RP Sample:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=472129

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Ok. I'm getting a little lost.

Are there two stores involved? If so, can we be more specific as to who is at what store? Thanks.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Sammuramat
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby Sammuramat » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Talchyon wrote:Ok. I'm getting a little lost.

Are there two stores involved? If so, can we be more specific as to who is at what store? Thanks.

As I understand it:

Inside General Store: Freddy, Stephen, Nate, Izzy
Outside General Store: Szarlota, Lee
Woods: Jessica, Yang, Chloe
Yacht Club: Helinant, Bridget

This may be wrong but at least it's a base for people to correct :P
Last edited by Sammuramat on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Sammuramat wrote:
Talchyon wrote:Ok. I'm getting a little lost.

As I understand it:

Inside General Store: Freddy, Stephen, Nate, Izzy
Outside General Store: Szarlota, Lee
Woods: Jessica, Yang, Chloe
Yacht Club: Helinant, Bridget

This may be wrong but at least it's a base for people to correct :P

This is really helpful. Thanks.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Theiagh wrote:
Theiagh wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
NS Name:Theiagh
Character Name: Ryan Watanabe
Appearance: (Please include a short physical description if you use a photo, EG. Height and Weight)
(Image)
He is tall and lean, black hair at least 6 ft tall
Clique:Townies? IDK
Powers, Group and Magnitude: (Upon joining the RP each player will have ONE magnitude 1 power.) Mag 1. Freaky. He has pure Flexibility
Bio: Ryan Watanabe has been a normal boy, the only son of Brian and Kate Watanabe. Brian liked to work with Metal. It was a hobby of his really. Brian’s job had been the Army. He had been stationed there for a few years and had liked the area. He did that for several years until he was honorably discharged. He liked the area so he decided to stay and moved there with his family His mother Kate worked as a Janitor she was a supervisor for a Janitorial Contractor. It wasn’t much but it helped pay the bills. His grandparents had been immigrants to America and had settled in Ribe, ME. He had a descent childhood, not really making past four friends. He had consoles, and the like, loved to play basketball and soccer. Since his dad was in the army he was a big fan of guns, tanks and the like. He wasn’t very big on reading himself though. Even though he was a descent responsible kid there were times were he was lazy. He was also a slightly creative person. He was a great student in Elementary through Middle school. In high school he was your average student, getting the average grades. It was his junior year of high school and it was going pretty well, until one day he woke up feeling strange. A little bit to strange. Little did he know that this was going to be a life changing moment for his entire life.
RP Sample: (Doesn't have to be anything complicated, just write or link a paragraph or two here if I haven't been in an RP with you.)

Taken from the world of Gods RP.
I could take different quotes from this dude or another dude that I play in the same RP, and this would be the second RP that I join.
Another example could be IC:
Ryan had been sleeping. He was sleeping quite soundly actually, that is until his alarm started blaring. Groggily he woke up, the time 7:30 AM. By now his parents were gone, his mom off to work and his dad well, he could be in his small shop. He made metal into objects, pictures and the like. Ryan yawned and stretched. Forward and backward. That is until he realized something, he couldn’t exactly touch his toes before, but for some reason he could now. That was strange. Very strange.

Right, so I'll be honest here. Both rp examples are below the quality I'd like for the rp. I understand that you are new to the forums, we've all been there, but neither of these assure me of the quality of your writing, and neither does your characters backstory. I'm also hesistant of accepting an anime insert in general. So on those grounds I am going to REJECT this application.

Dentali wrote:NS Name: Dentali
Appearance: (Image)
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Super Strength, Classics, Mag 1- Glen has super strength and increased stamina to go with it. He can bench press 350- 400 pounds easily and is in peak physical condition despite his slender form. His body is toned but he doesn’t appear to have any of the muscle density necessary for his feats of strength. (Will be working on invulnerability later)

Bio:
Glen was born to Malcolm and Linda Anderson, the oldest of 3 children. Malcolm is an electrical technician and Linda is a caterer. Glen was a quiet and fairly introverted kid, he often spent a good deal of time reading rather than on the playground with other kids. As he got older he socialized a bit more, joined the track team and learned to play guitar, falling in love with folk and heartland rock.

He often found himself a defacto apprentice to his father’s electrical engineering business and an unpaid assistant to his mother, helping his dad fix electrical wiring or his mom unload her catering van. He was never a particularly a rebellious teen, did his chores, went to church, helped his parents and only rarely went out past curfew. He dated a bit but never anything serious, but had a small group of friends and was generally well liked by everybody.

For hobbies Glen plays music either acoustic or in a band at various places around town or even in nearby towns, he also is an avid reader and massive nerd playing video games and loving comic books. Eventually his love of reading focused on history specifically American history during the Cold War, an excellent student, disciplined and with various extracurricular activities on his resume he is planning on attending Bates College to study history after graduating high school.

Working out alone late one night he discovered he was suddenly leaps and bounds stronger than he had been the day before. Shocked has yet to tell anyone of his ability and is unsure what it means for his future.

RP Sample:

This looks good, ACCEPTED as is. However, if you want to add a bit of flavor to the character and give him a way to maybe utilize his powers a bit, we don't have a fisherman character yet, and it would be great to have one. Not required, just a recommendation.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Dentali wrote:NS Name: Dentali
Appearance: (Image)

Bio:

RP Sample:

This looks good, ACCEPTED as is. However, if you want to add a bit of flavor to the character and give him a way to maybe utilize his powers a bit, we don't have a fisherman character yet, and it would be great to have one. Not required, just a recommendation.

I'm not sure how super strength would help him fish lol I wanted to give him jobs and hobbies that weren't steady and gave him an excuse to go all over, as a fisherman he would likely be at sea for significant periods and would have less maneuverability. I will however make him a fisherman as a hobby. I will read up on the IC and figure out where to pop in

Jerno
Envoy

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:10 pm

Tag. Is Shapeshifting taken?

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:03 pm

Jerno wrote:Tag. Is Shapeshifting taken?

While powers are not reserved for one person only, there is a shapeshifter in the cast.

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Jerno wrote:Tag. Is Shapeshifting taken?

While powers are not reserved for one person only, there is a shapeshifter in the cast.

I was thinking in making a shapeshifter, here is my idea:
Mag 1: able to have Antlers, Horns, claws, Teeth, etc like an animal. (For a few minutes at least and not complete animal transformation.)
Mag 2: Having the ability to finally shapeshift into an animal, small insects, mammals, birds, reptiles and aquatic animals, the length of time is also increased a bit
Mag 3: Shapeshifting into bigger species with the limits such as a horse or deer, Falcon or eagles along with a longer time period
Mag 4: Shapeshifting into even bigger animals but not the biggest of them all. The transformation can last for a longer time than the previous amount
Mag 5: finally able to Shapeshift into the biggest animals on the planet such as the blue whale, elephants, giant Squid, Giant Panda, Gorilla, shapeshift at will and if possible having the ability to shapeshift into extinct and mythic creatures such as centaurs and Satyrs.
For now as this is the plan of the character I’ve got in mind Mag 1 is what I plan for the app.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Jerno wrote:

I was thinking in making a shapeshifter, here is my idea:
Mag 1: able to have Antlers, Horns, claws, Teeth, etc like an animal. (For a few minutes at least and not complete animal transformation.)
Mag 2: Having the ability to finally shapeshift into an animal, small insects, mammals, birds, reptiles and aquatic animals, the length of time is also increased a bit
Mag 3: Shapeshifting into bigger species with the limits such as a horse or deer, Falcon or eagles along with a longer time period
Mag 4: Shapeshifting into even bigger animals but not the biggest of them all. The transformation can last for a longer time than the previous amount
Mag 5: finally able to Shapeshift into the biggest animals on the planet such as the blue whale, elephants, giant Squid, Giant Panda, Gorilla, shapeshift at will and if possible having the ability to shapeshift into extinct and mythic creatures such as centaurs and Satyrs.
For now as this is the plan of the character I’ve got in mind Mag 1 is what I plan for the app.

I'd look at Freddie's app for suggestions on the power. The general rule for Mag 1 powers is that outside of a permanant mutation that's harder to hide, it can be passed off as a cheap magic trick. If he shifts any part of his body at mag 1, he should still look mostly human at a quick glance.

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:02 pm

NS Name: The Socialist Colonial Kingdom Of Jerno
Character Name: Joshua Barr
Joshua is at least 5’5, weighs at least 125 lbs. Caucasian. Other than clothes made from animal hide he usually has a hat with him, actually several hats he’d made over the years m, and some when his parents were still alive.
Clique: Not sure.
Powers, Group and Magnitude: (Upon joining the RP each player will have ONE magnitude 1 power.) while he can shapeshift its only for a few seconds. His skin can momentarily change to scales or hide, having different variations of color, his eyes even dilate for a few seconds (making his eyes like an animal, sometimes his skin will bulge and have bumps as well. Freak. Mag 1
Bio: Joshua Barr had been pretty normal, had been an average person. Joshua had been extremely interested in the outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, survival skills he loved it it was his hobby. Had a normal life.He’d live in Ribe, ME his entire life. He had also enjoyed spending time with his parents, playing games and other fun activities. Joshua’s Education has been pretty descent. He had average grades and generally did well in school. His father had been Mike Barr and his mother had been Bailey Barr. His father had been a marine, being deployed to places like Iran and Afghanistan. when he was ten his father died. Mike had died in Afghanistan by a sniper. After that moment, it was never the same. His mother Bailey was never the same. She eventually got fired from her job. she ultimately got depressed, wouldn’t listen, or eat. She suffered a lot. When Joshua realized his mom wasn’t getting any better his grades dropped dramatically, staying relatively quiet and reserved at school. He eventually quit school, he was ten at the time. He ended up taking care of his mother. Even then his mother got worse. She eventually went insane and committed suicide. When the event happened Joshua was twelve at that time. With no where to go he turned to the woods. He disappeared overnight. Even though his disappearance was reported there were no track of him. The last photo of Joshua had been taken during his fathers funeral. With no lead, the search for Joshua stopped. The woods became his new home. What had been his hobby now became a matter of life or death. That had been three years ago. Now he was fifteen. Since then he has been living in the woods, occasionally going back to pick up things his parents had left behind, never staying for long and never taking much. Little did he know his life was going to change
IC:
For three years it had been the same. Wake up, get breakfast, make breakfast, eat breakfast, repair his weapons if they needed repair, make some adjustments to his small but comfortable house. Once he was done with all that Joshua usually went exploring, sometimes he went to find berries. Not today. For some reason he felt strange. He looked around. No one was there. He was alone as usual. Joshua had time to think, and tonight would be his last and final trip to his former house. There had been several more things he wanted to pick up. He didn’t like going, especially since it contained to much memories. He sighed. He slowly got up and got ready for the day. He wore the usual, buckskin pants and a buckskin shirt, along with a hat. He still felt slightly different until the strange feeling disappeared simultaneously. He had no idea what it had been. Oh well he thought. One thing was for sure finding breakfast was hard. He would’ve gone into town, but he didn’t. He didn’t want to get found. As he kept walking he wondered what he was going to have for breakfast, he could go for a fish, or rabbit, he wouldn’t worry about bigger game until fall. With that set in mind he went in search for breakfast. As he walked he heard the voices screaming and shouting.
(Short intro might make it more complex and longer if I’m accepted)
If there is a problem let me know so I can accurately change it, thanks!!
Last edited by Jerno on Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:41 am

Jerno wrote:NS Name: The Socialist Colonial Kingdom Of Jerno
Joshua is at least 5’5, weighs at least 125 lbs. Caucasian. Other than clothes made from animal hide he usually has a hat with him, actually several hats he’d made over the years m, and some when his parents were still alive.
Powers, Group and Magnitude: (Upon joining the RP each player will have ONE magnitude 1 power.) while he can shapeshift its only for a few seconds. His skin can momentarily change to scales or hide, having different variations of color, his eyes even dilate for a few seconds (making his eyes like an animal, sometimes his skin will bulge and have bumps as well. Freak. Mag 1
Bio: Joshua Barr had been pretty normal, had been an average person. Joshua had been extremely interested in the outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, survival skills he loved it it was his hobby. Had a normal life.He’d live in Ribe, ME his entire life. His father had been Mike Barr and his mother had been Bailey Barr. His father had been a marine, going to places like Iran and Afghanistan. That was a long time ago when he was ten his father died. Mike had died in Afghanistan by a sniper. After that moment, it was never the same. His mother Bailey was never the same, she ultimately got depressed, wouldn’t listen, or eat. She suffered a lot. She eventually went insane and committed suicide. Joshua was twelve at that time. With no where to go he turned to the woods. It became his new home. What had been his hobby now became a matter of life or death. That had been three years ago. Now he was fifteen. Little did he know his life was going to change
IC:
For three years it had been the same. Wake up, get breakfast, make breakfast, eat breakfast, repair his weapons if they needed repair, make some adjustments to his small but comfortable house. Once he was done with all that Joshua usually went exploring, sometimes he went to find berries. Not today. For some reason he felt strange. He looked around. No one was there. He was alone as usual. He still felt slightly different until it that feeling disappeared simultaneously. He had no idea what it had been....

Right, so first off, same thing I told Theiagh above, I'm going to need a larger RP sample. The other thing is we already have like two woods dwelling orphans, and I'm really hesitant to accept a third, especially without a great writing example and an all over the place backstory like this one. SO I'd ask that you change that up and make that example a lot better.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 am

NS Name: Gerdon Laughis
Character Name: Eugene D. Fahrenheit
Appearance:
5'9, 185 lbs, the quite literal eruption of his powers has left him with no hair, and his eyes constantly flaming.

Clique: Outsiders
Powers, Group and Magnitude: "Human Lighter" At the snap of his fingers fire appears above his thumb, and by pressing his hands together and slowly pulling apart, he can create a small palm sized ball of fire which he can basically do whatever he wants with. His eyes are also constantly flaming, to no pain on his part or obstruction of vision. Elemental and very minor mutation. Mag 1.
Bio: Growing up, they always said he had a kind of fire inside him. That burning spirit. Funny choice of words. He slummed it on the streets his entire life, making do with what he had, and later fell into minor drugs, petty thievery, enough that people on the street new him but not enough to call him a full on criminal. When the parents drop you and no one but the streets will take you, whats a boy to do? Mentored by lowlifes and educated at the School of Hard Knocks, he became cunning and swift, having a warm, charming air about him.

When he woke up, all they heard was screaming. Not in pain, surprisingly, but pure fear. One would look at him to see the shape of a man, but covered in pure flames. The smell of burning clothes and hair filled his apartment as all looked on in horror. But when the fire stopped, there was not the charred skeleton one would expect, but the boy rocking, eyes smoldering and flaming, naked, bald, and unscathed. He has been unable to recreate any remote magnitude of that power, and slowly is coming to terms with his new role in life.
RP Sample: Some samples in my bio
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:05 am

So, this might be a very silly question but, how is my character looking in terms of character and characterization? ( or is it too early to tell )
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:33 am

Can I request everyone include locations in their posts? Where they are

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

Dentali wrote:Can I request everyone include locations in their posts? Where they are

I agree and I think that's a good idea. Especially for an active RP like this that has lots of people in different places.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:45 am

Dentali wrote:Can I request everyone include locations in their posts? Where they are

Alright
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:23 pm

I had hoped to make the edits before it was checked, but I was at work. I’ve made it longer and hopefully it’s a better intro and added more smaller parts to the Bio. Also what clique would he exactly be in, before his moms suicide he would’ve been with the Townies, since his disappearance he’s lived int the woods kind of making him an outsider, so I’m not sure what clique he would belong.

Jerno wrote:NS Name: The Socialist Colonial Kingdom Of Jerno
Bio: Joshua Barr had been pretty normal, had been an average person. Joshua had been extremely interested in the outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, survival skills he loved it it was his hobby. Had a normal life.He’d live in Ribe, ME his entire life. He had also enjoyed spending time with his parents, playing games and other fun activities. Joshua’s Education has been pretty descent. He had average grades and generally did well in school. His father had been Mike Barr and his mother had been Bailey Barr. His father had been a marine, being deployed to places like Iran and Afghanistan. when he was ten his father died. Mike had died in Afghanistan by a sniper. After that moment, it was never the same. His mother Bailey was never the same. She eventually got fired from her job. she ultimately got depressed, wouldn’t listen, or eat. She suffered a lot. When Joshua realized his mom wasn’t getting any better his grades dropped dramatically, staying relatively quiet and reserved at school. He eventually quit school, he was ten at the time. He ended up taking care of his mother. Even then his mother got worse. She eventually went insane and committed suicide. When the event happened Joshua was twelve at that time. With no where to go he turned to the woods. He disappeared overnight. Even though his disappearance was reported there were no track of him. The last photo of Joshua had been taken during his fathers funeral. With no lead, the search for Joshua stopped. The woods became his new home. What had been his hobby now became a matter of life or death. That had been three years ago. Now he was fifteen. Since then he has been living in the woods, occasionally going back to pick up things his parents had left behind, never staying for long and never taking much. Little did he know his life was going to change
IC:
For three years it had been the same. Wake up, get breakfast, make breakfast, eat breakfast, repair his weapons if they needed repair, make some adjustments to his small but comfortable house. Once he was done with all that Joshua usually went exploring, sometimes he went to find berries. Not today. For some reason he felt strange. He looked around. No one was there. He was alone as usual. Joshua had time to think, and tonight would be his last and final trip to his former house. There had been several more things he wanted to pick up. He didn’t like going, especially since it contained to much memories. He sighed. He slowly got up and got ready for the day. He wore the usual, buckskin pants and a buckskin shirt, along with a hat. He still felt slightly different until the strange feeling disappeared simultaneously. He had no idea what it had been. Oh well he thought. One thing was for sure finding breakfast was hard. He would’ve gone into town, but he didn’t. He didn’t want to get found. As he kept walking he wondered what he was going to have for breakfast, he could go for a fish, or rabbit, he wouldn’t worry about bigger game until fall. With that set in mind he went in search for breakfast. As he walked he heard the voices screaming and shouting.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Pls no, we have enough woodland hobos as it is.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse