NATION

PASSWORD

Once Upon a Summer (OOC) Superpowers/Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:02 am

NS Name: Commonwealth of the Union Princes
Character Name: Szarlota (Szar) Raczkowska
Appearance: Tall and lean girl that stands at 5’10”. She is hardly seen without her makeup and jester outfit on. Her blue eyes and black her are the only things that could discern her from the crowd when she is out of costume.

Clique: Outsiders
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Magnitude 1, Freak Power, Schrödinger's Cat: This power creates a Quantum Superposition where she is in two places at once, however, her copy would holographic and lasts only for a few seconds.
Bio: Szarlota Raczkowska was born to an old family of Polish immigrants who fled the motherland before the Nazis invaded in 1939. It was bad enough for them to deal with racism and the poor working conditions but the war hit them hard when several on their uncles and aunts were sent to concentration camps which they never get to see the end of the war. Her grandfather, however, brought light into their bleak world by enlisting as a fighter pilot in the US Air Force and became an ace pilot after scoring seven kills by the war’s end. There was great rejoice when the grandpa’s brother manage to survive the Holocaust and immigrated to the US to see the rest of his family.

Szarlota grew up in the rural house that her grandparents built after WWII alongside with a few of her younger sisters. It’s sort of a new ancestral home for the Raczkowska family. Her parents were always away with because of their work related businesses traveling to Poznan and Warsaw in Poland. Growing up, Szarlota and her sisters would sit by the campfire and listen to their grandparents’ stories of the War and listen to old Polish songs.

Szarlota didn’t really become part of the Outsiders clique until the middle of middle school when she joined a group of heavy metal punks who built cars and raided the scrapyard. Thanks to the careful supervision of her great-uncle and grandpa, Szarlota didn’t get too wrapped up into their affairs but still tagged along like a wandering cat. By joining theater club and putting on the personal of a jester girl, Szarlota become an Outsider to the Outsiders as she played music that contrast their heavy metal music. Still, she is part of the entertainment in the Outsider’s rally playing violin and the piano.

On the streets, Szarlota would play her violin or piano as a street performer hoping to make some quick money to spend. She is one of many talents yet her future career is a mystery all on it own.
RP Sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=470797
APP CODE DO NOT DELETE: OUAS7645
Last edited by Union Princes on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Talchyon wrote:My app should be done now.

NS Name: Talchyon
Character Name: Freddy Allen
Appearance: (Image)

Freddy is an overweight young African American man, 5'6 and 255 lbs.

Clique: Townies
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Shapeshifting, Freakish, Magnitude 1. What this means is that Freddy can change the shape of parts of himself, though there are hints that he is only able to shapeshift into something more animalistic and foreign. So while he can get thinner, stronger, below peak human ability, and a little quicker, he can also generate claws and a different color of skin tone, often in shades of gold or grey. Also, some large odd bulges on his back...

Bio: Freddy Allen is the son of parents who owned a mom & pop general store. Due to his weight, he always felt insecure and wanted the attention of others his age. He loves his parents, and they love him. That has supported him as well. He also is a Christian, a more conservative branch of Presbyterian and still is pretty active in his church.

Freddy has no clue what he wants to do with his life. While his parents lean on him to help keep the store running, eventually Freddy would like to leave town and go somewhere else. But he is a little fearful, not knowing if he could manage on his own.

RP Sample: From the best comedy series ever on NS, shamelessly self-promoting and still welcoming new players

You might want to add a bit more to the bio, but looks good! ACCEPTED

Union Princes wrote:NS Name: Commonwealth of the Union Princes
Character Name: Szarlota (Szar) Raczkowska
Appearance: Tall and lean girl that stands at 5’10”. She is hardly seen without her makeup and jester outfit on. Her blue eyes and black her are the only things that could discern her from the crowd when she is out of costume.

Powers, Group and Magnitude: Magnitude 1 Schrödinger's Cat: This power creates a Quantum Superposition where she is in two places at once, capable of simultaneous movement and thought. However, she would wake up with splitting headaches as her brain is forced to process two different sets of memories.
Bio: Szarlota Raczkowska was born to an old family of Polish immigrants who fled the motherland before the Nazis invaded in 1939. It was bad enough for them to deal with racism and the poor working conditions but the war hit them hard when several on their uncles and aunts were sent to concentration camps which they never get to see the end of the war. Her grandfather, however, brought light into their bleak world by enlisting as a fighter pilot in the US Air Force and became an ace pilot after scoring seven kills by the war’s end. There was great rejoice when the grandpa’s brother manage to survive the Holocaust and immigrated to the US to see the rest of his family.

Szarlota grew up in the rural house that her grandparents built after WWII alongside with a few of her younger sisters. It’s sort of a new ancestral home for the Raczkowska family. Her parents were always away with because of their work related businesses traveling to Poznan and Warsaw in Poland. Growing up, Szarlota and her sisters would sit by the campfire and listen to their grandparents’ stories of the War and listen to old Polish songs.

Szarlota didn’t really become part of the Outsiders clique until the middle of middle school when she joined a group of heavy metal punks who built cars and raided the scrapyard. Thanks to the careful supervision of her great-uncle and grandpa, Szarlota didn’t get too wrapped up into their affairs but still tagged along like a wandering cat. By joining theater club and putting on the personal of a jester girl, Szarlota become an Outsider to the Outsiders as she played music that contrast their heavy metal music. Still, she is part of the entertainment in the Outsider’s rally playing violin and the piano.

On the streets, Szarlota would play her violin or piano as a street performer hoping to make some quick money to spend. Because of her powers, Szarlota could both attend and skip school at the same time and no one would know since her doppleganger-self would always be wearing her makeup and costume. She is one of many talents yet her future career is a mystery all on it own.
RP Sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=470797

This would be closer to the magnitude three of the power you're going for. Tier one would be closer to say having eyes on the back of her head, or creating holograph-esque duplicates for a few seconds at a time. Other than that the bio looks good, seems like an interesting character.

Sraelyn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sraelyn » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Sound interesting, I'll try to get an app up soon.
That God's name is Abraxas

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:53 pm

So when is the IC going up? How close are we to starting from scratch and developing super heroes and villains?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Hopefully tonight, and well you'll see for the rest of that stuff.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:04 pm

I think I might make another character once we get going. I'll have to see what I come up with, but I am starting to get ideas.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:20 pm

fixed my app.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Good news everyone! The IC is up: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=473415&p=36327999#p36327999

On top of that, once we reach page five or a few more player's I will be making an RP discord to better coordinate things. Also, I'm currently creating a first draft of a town map so that we can better keep track of things

Union I'll review your app hopefully later tonight.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:03 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Good news everyone! The IC is up: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=473415&p=36327999#p36327999

On top of that, once we reach page five or a few more player's I will be making an RP discord to better coordinate things. Also, I'm currently creating a first draft of a town map so that we can better keep track of things

Union I'll review your app hopefully later tonight.

Posted, in a surprising flurry of creativity following the inability to sleep for an hour
Last edited by Endem on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Tagging, I'll have an app in a few hours.

Just wondering, are 'conceptual' powers set as freak powers?
I was flip flopping on the idea of my character using the concept of silence, that could eventually evolve into 'silencing' his presence. Of course, that's not a mag 1 thing. Mag 1 would probably be walking silently, or being able to not make a sound while breathing or something.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Serah wrote:Tagging, I'll have an app in a few hours.

Just wondering, are 'conceptual' powers set as freak powers?
I was flip flopping on the idea of my character using the concept of silence, that could eventually evolve into 'silencing' his presence. Of course, that's not a mag 1 thing. Mag 1 would probably be walking silently, or being able to not make a sound while breathing or something.

Yeah, that would be a freak power.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:44 pm

I wasn't sure if we were supposed to begin with our characters having powers or not, so I wrote mine as if my character had undergone this change the night before. That's ok, right?

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:01 pm

Talchyon wrote:I wasn't sure if we were supposed to begin with our characters having powers or not, so I wrote mine as if my character had undergone this change the night before. That's ok, right?

The characters already have had their powers for about 5-7 days at this point.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:19 pm

is it accepted yet?

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Union Princes wrote:-Snip-

ACCEPTED

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Japanese Americans » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:03 pm

The Japanese Americans wrote:-Application finished-
I'm an autistic 19 year old who used to read a library's worth of books.

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:51 pm

The Japanese Americans wrote:
NS Name: The Japanese Americans
Character Name: Lee Lindamood
Appearance:
Lee is a teenage white male. He has dyed aquamarine hair and natural brown eyes, along with stubble and freckles over his face. He is very much a nerd, albeit a tall one, as evidenced by his glasses, the way he carries himself, and his paleness. He normally wears some kind of pants and a jacket. He has a runner's build, even though he doesn't really run.

Height: 6ft
Weight: 186 lbs
Clique: Vacays/Outsiders
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Technopathy, freak, magnitude 1
Technopathy is the control over various kinds of electronics. Magnitude 1, being the weakest, means he can only give very basic commands to electronics at a distance or when not directly touching it. When touching it, he can interact with them as if he was using it. When touching cameras, he can see through them. He can also sense any electronics devices in a 15 foot sphere around him.
Bio: Lee was born on December 16, 2003 to a lower-middle class family in Southeast Oklahoma. The first few years of his life was fairly normal. He had an older sister, Emma, that disliked him, a stay-at-home mom, Larissa, and a working father, Allen. The first thing that was both a blessing and a curse to him was his autism. He lived a decent, if ignorant, childhood. Then, when he was around 13, his parents got divorced. He and Emma stayed with their mother, who moved up to New York City with them. The sudden transition from a slightly rural life to an extremely urban life was a shock to both of them.

While Lee grew less and less ignorant and Emma became higher and higher in the NYC high school social hierarchy, their mother found an upper-class man, Devin, whom she hit it off with almost immediately. Soon, they started dating. After about half a year, they got engaged. This marked a big change in Lee's family's lifestyle, since the couple decided to move in together. Specifically into Devin's smallish mansion.

This meant that they were now part of the upper class. Emma finished high school, and went to a somewhat famous college. Lee went on his first summer trip to Devin's summer home in Ribe, Maine. Fast forward past his sophomore year and the marraige of Larissa and Devin, Lee went back to Ribe to Devin's summer house. With him being more familiar to the town, he started joining parties more often than last year. Then, one day, he woke up sensing every electronic device around him.

RP Sample: Superhunted

Backstory looks good. I am going to ask for the Mag 1 of the power for you to either choose between being able to manipulate objects from a distance or being able to use them just by touching them. Once you've done that you should be good to go.

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Japanese Americans » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:01 pm

The Japanese Americans wrote:-Finished again-
I'm an autistic 19 year old who used to read a library's worth of books.

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:46 am

I'm interested... Consider this a tag. I realise the IC is up, are there any restrictions on new people joining in?

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:59 am

NS Name: Serah
Character Name: Helinant 'Théo' Servian
Appearance: Helinant stands at about 1,75m (5'9") and weighs about 70kg (154 lbs), a black haired and green eyed man, he tries his best to not stand out. Wearing only the most conspicuous clothing possible. Counting trekking or work pants with some bland shirts in only three different colors, dark blue, green, and grey. Typically, he wears a wristwatch on his left arm and carries a drinking flask filled with a strong smelling alcohol he seems to brew himself.
Clique: Vaycays
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Silence, Freak, Mag 1: Helinant's awfully convenient and serendipitous power is to bring about silence to his surroundings, although currently he can only apply those effects to himself, he discovered he could make himself nearly entirely silent even when running, camouflaging his breathing and footsteps almost to a T. If one listens carefully however, they can still hear him. With this, he sneaks around people he doesn't want to talk to, and disappears whenever it's convenient for him. Although he doesn't realize the extent of his powers yet.
Bio:
Hélinant Théodore Servian was initially born in France back in the olden days of May 1999, specifically, the 23rd. His parents owning a small fortune due to pure luck and quite literally winning the lottery early in life made living his own life odd, at the very least. Having initially lived a very modest life up until his 7th birthday in rural france, the newfound money clashed with what he had been used to. The holidays they used to take progressively shifted from the once a year, to twice a year. And when it stopped simply being the usual "We're going to the beach or the mountain", it progressively became "What country do we want to visit?" Soon enough, they ended up buying a big house in Ribe when he was about 12.

The trip to North america was something he initially dreaded. Not knowing the language exacerbated his fears further, too, as no one really spoke either French or Italian on a regular basis. He could only barely communicate with the other kids. As a result, the first few holidays were mostly spent inside the house, trying his best to never go out unless absolutely necessary. However, as the years grew and his skill with english went up, he found himself leaving the house more and more. And although staying mostly out of anyone's way, he managed to form more than a few friendships with other vaycays. And though he still kept to himself, he could never shake off the want to integrate with the other local kids, but could never bring himself to do it. His dread in the possibility of being rejected purely off of the fact that he was richer than the average man, even though he soundly thought he wasn't more than the average working class kid.
That said, now that he's reached adulthood, he spends most of his time in Ribe, learning programming and computer science on his own and studying languages, though despite his clear lack of need for a job, he still clocks in at a bar. Looking older than he is and being serious and silent about his work helped him out massively in getting his position, although rather unglamorous.
RP Sample:

Today... Will probably be a grocery run. No matter how many times I go there, I still loathe the fact that saucisson doesn't exist anywhere other than in France, Spain and Italy, but I still have to. Snacks don't make themselves, and without any ingredients, I can't make them either. Not to mention that my parent's taste in food is... uh. Well, let's just say I didn't americanize as much as they did. Poptarts for breakfast are a novelty the first day, not so much the fiftieth. And even though it's been years, they still do it.
I think I should really just pick up cooking, maybe then I could bring them back from the depths of the depravity that are poptarts.
I just wish I could have saucisson, and not salami. Whereas saucisson is a good pre-meal shared over a beer or some anisette, salami is just this thing that tried to imitate saucisson, it's not good, it doesn't look good and frankly I think it's just an insult to whatever animal they took the meat from.

Ah. I shouldn't ramble in my head. With my luck, I'll bump into someone. And maybe they'll tell me that salami is the superior product.
Oh boy, I'd lose it right there. Bah... I'm hungry.
Thankfully, in my rambling, I reached the grocery store. It's not a big grocery store by any means. Though I guess it's why it's not a department store, it's definitely odd that in all its extravagance, I find there's less department stores than convenience or grocery stores. Not like I can't find what I need in a grocery store though. There's plenty of good stuff there. My diet of potatoes and chicken isn't threatened at all.
That said, it's less about the content of the grocery store and more about making social contact with the cashier. My american accent is an absolute failure in all senses of the term. I can sound french, british, italian, but I cannot for the life of me sound american. And even though this cashier sort of knows me by now, I still get self conscious speaking. So much so, that most of our communication is done vocally by her, followed by a few gestures on my end.

Thankfully enough, she doesn't mind it. I'm just hoping I'll eventually be able to communicate with her without using anything. I think that'd be nice, absolute silence, only broken if you want it to at home with music.
Frankly, I think I have a problem with living in general. Noise of any kind is amazingly annoying, and I don't even know why. If I'm not prepared to hear something, I tend to cringe away in annoyance. Maybe that's why I got this thing.
It probably is. Bah, not like I mind it. I'll just have to check how it works and how far I can push it. I'll have to clock in at the bar anyway.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:45 am

The Japanese Americans wrote:
The Japanese Americans wrote:-Finished again-

ACCEPTED

Dyelli Beybi wrote:I'm interested... Consider this a tag. I realise the IC is up, are there any restrictions on new people joining in?

Nope, we're always happy to have new people!

Serah wrote:-Snip-

This looks good. ACCEPTED

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:55 am

Super! I'll get something up tonight if possible. I love this idea of gradually growing into powers. It has a huge amount of potential.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:13 pm

I should be able to post in a bit.

In the meantime, have a map: https://i.imgur.com/By14pPi.png

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:16 pm

NS Name: World Anarchic Union
Character Name: Logan Ashfield
Appearance: Logan has black semi-long hair and brown eyes. He has the first signs of a scruffy beard. He is 1,85 m in height and 60 kgs in weight, having a medium build. Numerous scars exist across his body, most notably a deep one across his back. He wears jackets, mostly military ones, jeans and military boots, with chains hanging from his pockets and a pair of dog tags from his neck. Always with a cigarette hanging from his mouth and a packet of Marlboros in his front pocket, he carries around a tactical knife while also owning a gun.
Powers, Group and Magnitude: Fire Manipulation , Elemental, Mag 1 (Cannot yet create fire, can only increase already existing heat generators and maintain a flame in his hands for some seconds)

Bio: Logan was born to a troubled household. His parents were fresh out of high school when he was born, of course an accident, and they reluctantly decided to keep him. Soon after they moved to Ribe, without the knowledge of their parents, who Logan never met. His father soon joined the Army and would be away for extended periods of time, fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Thus, his mother raised the boy virtually on her own. She didn’t have a steady job and didn’t earn much, but desperately tried to provide everything for Logan. Until the age of five, things were difficult but alright in the household, until his father returned from his third tour in Afghanistan.

That was when he started drinking heavily and would return home the next morning, stumbling around, yelling at his wife and son. Soon after, he started hitting them, been especially abusive to his wife while he would find any excuse to discipline Logan with the belt. That was going on until things got more heated than usual one night. After hitting his wife repeatedly, she got a kitchen knife and threatened to leave and take Logan with her unless he stopped. His father laughed, then lurched forward, grabbed the knife and broke his wife’s jaw. She fell to the ground motionless.

All this happened in front of the seven-year old Logan. His father noticing the boy, grabbed him, chained him to a table and started hitting him with the belt, creating numerous scars that would remain, including a deep and large one in the boy’s back. Logan fell unconscious and his father took a few clothes, his gun and his car and drove off, never to be seen again. In the small town, where everything is known immediately as it happens, and gossip is a main form of entertainment, many rumors were heard. That Logan’s father killed himself that same night, that he left the country altogether or even that he settled nearby and waits for the moment to finish the job he started.

Logan didn’t care much for the rumors. For him, his father died the minute he killed his mom. After that, his life changed significantly. Social services took the child away from the city, transferring him to a foster family in Chicago. The foster parents, an old couple whose kids had grown up and abandoned their parents, cared deeply for the young boy, but the boy didn’t reciprocate that same care. After a while, he would constantly get involved in school fights and soon joined a gang. The couple desperately tried to steer him away from the wrong turns he had chosen, but he refused to listen and became cruel to his foster family, a day not passing without the old couple crying for the tortured boy.

At age 14 he packed the few things in his possession and left the city. Stealing cars, hitchhiking and shoplifting his way, his goal was to reach Ribe, the place he considered his true home. That was a perilous journey, close calls with the police and death being abundant, and the tales of his ten months on the road would become a legend to many Outsiders, with the narrative additions of Logan himself.

Eventually, he arrived at the small town and settled with the other Outsiders, living in a self-made hut in the Junkyard. He became well known in these circles for his reckless attitude and ambition, not settling for the mere graffiti on the wall but wanting constantly to up the ante. He was a good driver, already from his days in the road, now with a motorcycle to boast, but an even better fighter, always being front and center in the numerous gang fights, enjoying the adrenaline rush.

He discovered his powers while in the middle of a knife fight with a rival. Logan exploded the lighter in the boy’s pocket, confusing him as Logan promptly took the chance to win the fight. He got over his confusion over his new abilities after a few days and started to explore their extent, while keeping them a secret still from his friends.

RP Sample: pls

Is that okay?
Last edited by World Anarchic Union on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Hey there's been a mistake in the IC thread.

Talchyon wrote:Ribe General Store
Freddy Allen (townie)

-snip-

So, that's what Freddy did. He pushed the emergency button beneath the counter that did nothing in the store itself, but sent an alarm to city hall so the police station could come.

Meanwhile, he ignored the girl. What a day.

Union Princes wrote:Szarlota Raczkowska
Ribe General Store

While ignoring the pleas of Freddy, the Outsiders proceed to gather whatever materials and tools that could help them achieve their goals in the wreckage. Screws, paint, batteries, pliers, whatnot have been selected as items for purchase. Before they could wipe out their wallets, the Outsiders found themselves hearing an awfully loud siren.

-snip-

Union, could you please fix this before that encounter goes on?
Last edited by Ormata on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse