NATION

PASSWORD

P2TM Graphic Design Workshop [A Help Thread]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Vienna Eliot
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

P2TM Graphic Design Workshop [A Help Thread]

Postby Vienna Eliot » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:07 pm

P2TM Graphic Design Workshop: A Help Thread

[image text: Hello, writer. Let's make this quick. You're a great writer. But your graphics could be better. This is a space for people who are great at graphic design to help people who have other strongsuits. Like you. Fill out the form. Let's see what we can do.]

I want something designed. Fill this out and people will try to help you with your design needs.
Code: Select all
[b]My roleplay is:[/b] [name and link if applicable]
[b]I'm looking for:[/b] [a logo, a news article, a character sketch, etc]
[b]I'd love for it to look like this:[/b] [describe the style you're looking for or link to similar designs]

[b]Oh, by the way:[/b] [any additional information, like "I need a title" or "here's what the roleplay's about"]

I want to help design. Fill this out and I'll link to your application, where you can include a portfolio.
Code: Select all
[b]My name is:[/b] [your NS nation(s)]
[b]I'm really good at:[/b] [what you can help people with]
[b]But don't take my word for it.[/b] [link to or post some of your work, (in spoilers please)]

Who are you people?
In the roleplay system, design based offenses are considered especially heinous. On NationStates, the dedicated designers who help with these vicious graphics are members of an elite squad known as the P2TM Graphic Design Workshop Team. These are their stories. * Dun Dun *

Vienna Eliot is really good at
logo design, news articles, and
product design. Yes, that does
include photoshop.

Vanq knows more than a thing or
two about banners/headings,
mapmaking, and formatting.
He's a clickbait master, too.
Last edited by Vienna Eliot on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vienna Eliot
Diplomat

Postby Vienna Eliot » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:08 pm

My name is: Vienna Eliot, formerly New World Oceania
I'm really good at: logo/header design, fake news articles, product design, and image manipulation (photoshop).
But don't take my word for it.

Last edited by Vienna Eliot on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm

I don't see anything wrong with this thread...? If it becomes spammy, we can review it then? If a bunch of "make me stuff" threads relevant to P2TM (rather than F&NI) get made, they can always be merged here...?
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Very interesting. Count me intrigued. I would be more on the side of receiving artistic help than giving it. I have been able to do a few things artistically online, but I'm not in any position to offer design services because they're not that great.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:03 pm

This is awesome! I could really use some help with putting flags behind leaders, or photoshopping flags into governmental buildings. I'm glad this has been made, I think this will be a really useful resource. I will certainly be back once I gather some images.
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Vienna Eliot
Diplomat

Postby Vienna Eliot » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:48 pm

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:My name is: Vanq
I'm really good at: Attracting attention, clickbait, Photoshop, banners, headings, image editing, amateur map making
But don't take my word for it. Take my word for it

You've been added to the OP! Welcome to the rag tag gang of graphics people. Hopefully people will make use of us.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:34 pm

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here goes.

My roleplay is: Elementals. (Participant, not OP.)
I'm looking for: A character sketch of my character, Eric. I've been using this since it began, but I've always wanted a picture where he looks like the fun-loving type he became as it went on. And since I have no money or artistic talent, it has yet to happen.
I'd love for it to look like this:...I'm not sure. Not really the artist type. Uh...happy?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse