NATION

PASSWORD

The Infinites- Infinite Gauntlet -(Supers, Comedy) OOC,Done

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When this is done, should we start a new arc and if so, when?

Yes - Start a new arc the second this is done.
38%
Yes - Start a new arc sometime in the near future.
8%
Yes - Plan on starting a new arc 6 months from now (or at least a long time to recover from this one).
8%
Maybe - If we can get more active players.
23%
No - It was a great run, thanks for all your OPing, Talc. But let's allow this franchise to die a peaceful death.
23%

Total votes : 13

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Skarten wrote:
Talchyon wrote:
That does sound cool, but yeah, probably too powerful. Can you take the basic idea and modify it somehow? (Like whenever he plays different kinds of music, it summons lemmings with the kinds of emotions inspired by the music? E.g., happy lemmings, sad lemmings, mentally deranged lemmings...)

Lemmings as in the little rodents?

Yep. He's like a modern Pied Piper. Only with lemmings and not mice. And with different kinds of music. What do you think about that?

Because, you know, the thought of a potential swarm of mentally deranged lemmings in this RP makes me smile.
Last edited by Talchyon on Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:17 am

Speyland wrote:Name: Wu Yuan
Codename: Grandmaster Yuan
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Biography: Wu Yuan was born in Lhasa on April 23, 2000 to Tao Yuan, a martial artist, and Ping Shen, a nurse. Tao is a practitioner of tai chi while Ping works as a nurse at Kang Zi Hospital. They were not wealthy and Wu's parents couldn't afford to sent him to school. As a result, Tao taught Wu tai chi at a slow pace but it gotten harder for him by the time he reaches his teenage years. At the age of 16, Tao died from a unknown illness that it is said was a curse. Wu was sadden by the lost of his father who taught him martial arts. A friend of his father had told Tao that a assassin have killed his father and that he might have a connection with the triad but others said that it was a lie.

Wu's personality changes from a friendly and cheerful child to a arrogant, cruel and, ambitious young man that he is willing to become the greatest martial artist in the world as well as to find his father's killer. Wu left the house without saying a single word to his mother, Ping, and have became a wanderer. Today, Wu is a evil martial artist/supervillain who called himself "Grandmaster Yuan".

Powers: (Chi Manipulation) He's really convinced he has these powers, but he's actually totally incapable of fighting seriously. His combat style consists of flailing around and making cool noises.
RP sample:

"Do you know someone who killed my father? Answer me!"
Describe your abilities: "I can feel the energy coming from them...but I haven't felt this energy that strong before."
Why did you turn to crime: "The triad might be responsible for killing my father, or maybe the government are trying to kill me."
Why did you further become a supervillain: "I want someone to bow down to me as their superior and to prove myself as the greatest martial artist in the world!"
How do you feel about the Infinites: "I won't care much as long as they don't get in my way."
What's your end goal: "I don't have one at the moment."
You've captured the hero/heroine, what happens now: "I can ask them either about my father's murderer or I can just kill them."
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: It depends.
Any lines you won't cross: "I won't let anyone surpass me!"
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: Archenemy

Is this better?
Last edited by Speyland on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:40 am

Speyland wrote:
Speyland wrote:Name: Wu Yuan
Codename: Grandmaster Yuan
-snip-

Is this better?

Yeah, that works. Yu is ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Infinites! (If you have an RP sample, please include it too. If you don't have any, just say so. Thanks.)

Skylus wrote:Villan App

Name: Connor Hanson
Codename: Mr. Pig
-snip-[/b]

Talchyon wrote:
As for your request for explanation, the app is asking, will your character stop at harming cute fuzzy animals, (yes) or girl scouts, (yes) or surfers, (yes) etc? Will they commit murder (no maybe?), kidnapping (no yes?), etc?

Speaking of murder, I'm going to nerf your trident. (okay on the nerfing) While it could possibly kill people if used that way, we're not going there in this RP from it, without express permission from the OP. (will ask permission yada yada yada)

Also, one other thing. When Pig Man is in beast mode, I'm assuming he stands on two feet and not four (yes), and then can use his hands like normal? (yes)

Alright then. Welcome back, Mr. Pig! He is re-ACCEPTED! Welcome (back) to the Infinites! It will be a very rare occasion when I grant permission to kill anyone, just so you know.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:03 am

And the IC has LAUNCHED! Infinites are ON!

Yeah, I know it's long. Read all of it anyway. Heroes are at the Infinites' meeting, Villains are outside Ulterior Motive Man's house that he lives in with his mom.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:44 am

Is it just me or has Mystery Men aired on Starz last night which might be the inspiration of this RP?
Last edited by Speyland on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Talchyon wrote:And the IC has LAUNCHED! Infinites are ON!

Yeah, I know it's long. Read all of it anyway. Heroes are at the Infinites' meeting, Villains are outside Ulterior Motive Man's house that he lives in with his mom.

Cool.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Yay, my first IC post! I hope it is good. :)

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Talchyon wrote:And the IC has LAUNCHED! Infinites are ON!

Heads up, I think I'll let you guys flesh out the IC environment (what's the chitchat at the meeting about, and did anyone bring dessert?) before I start posting. Also, Speyland's already posted his IC so I'll leave it to you guys to work that in too. If no one posts in a while then I'll take it upon myself to start posting ahead of you guys.
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Speyland wrote:Is it just me or has Mystery Men aired on Starz last night which might be the inspiration of this RP?

You know? Mystery Men might have been the inspiration back in the day when the 1st OP was doing it. My inspiration was the 1st go-round of the RP.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Speyland wrote:Is it just me or has Mystery Men aired on Starz last night which might be the inspiration of this RP?

You know? Mystery Men might have been the inspiration back in the day when the 1st OP was doing it. My inspiration was the 1st go-round of the RP.

I see.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 pm

I love the introductory posts, guys! Great stuff.

I had an incredibly busy week, so I won't be posting here until tomorrow at the earliest. I encourage more first posts, but I don't mind posting. Somehow, the villains need to meet up with the Grandmaster in the junkyard. I have an idea. But if anyone wants to make it happen, go ahead.

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Talchyon wrote:I love the introductory posts, guys! Great stuff.

I had an incredibly busy week, so I won't be posting here until tomorrow at the earliest. I encourage more first posts, but I don't mind posting. Somehow, the villains need to meet up with the Grandmaster in the junkyard. I have an idea. But if anyone wants to make it happen, go ahead.

Maybe the Grandmaster detected 'strange chi' in Orient (in reality he just checked the news and saw headlines about the meteor) and goes there to investigate. How that might happen is beyond me however.

Maybe Doctor Bur-Ock goes to China in order to obtain the (bureaucracy gibberish) he needs to change the villain team name (and succeed this time). Why the paperwork would be in China? Well I mean his gimmick is labyrinthine papers and contracts after all I guess. And perhaps he needs the other villains to fill out their share of the paperwork too (signatures and stuff) so they tag along.

These are my ideas, I suppose. Hope they help. BTW Update the front page to say that the IC is up. Unless of course you have reason to do otherwise.
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:07 pm

When will they meet the Grandmaster?

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am

Name: Jim Walker
Codename: Warstory
Sex: Male
Appearance: Image Imagine this, but with battered overalls and a battered, stained John Deere baseball cap.
Bio: Jim Walker has lived just outside of Orient, Minnesota for most of his life. The only exception to that was when he was a US Army helicopter pilot during the Vietnam War. He was medically discharged from Army service in 1980, and moved his family back to Minnesota and the family farm, which he took over from from his parents. He was medically discharged due to an accident which cost him part of his left foot. The reason Jim joined up was because he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. His father had been a bomber pilot during the Second World War, and Jim grew up listening to his father's war stories. He married his high school sweetheart, Anne Johnson, in 1968 while on leave. The first of four sons was born in 1969. His youngest son has now taken over much of the farm's day to day work. He discovered he had powers one night in early 2003, when he accidentally knocked out one of his grandsons while telling a war story. He didn't tell anyone outside of his family, until he heard about the Infinites. He's not sure about how he got the powers. Jim thinks it has something to do with his military service, but he's not sure. Anne is supportive of his efforts, but his kids think he's too old to be doing this sort of thing.
Powers: The power to bore an opponent to unconsciousness with tall tales and war stories, but only at night near a heat source.
RP sample:

(Things in parentheses are OOC. The rest of this is IC. A form for your character to answer.)

Describe your abilities: I can just 'bout knock people out with war stories an' tall tales, but it only seems to work after dark near a fire.
Why did you become a superhero: I'm doin' this to protect my home town. No villain's gonna set foot in my hometown without a fight from me.
What are your goals for the future: I'd like to work the farm as long as I can. An' I'd like to fly a chopper again. Haven't flown one since '77.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): There's the fact that he's getting older, and isn't as spry as he used to be. His hearing is also starting to go a little.
How would you describe your talents?: I used to fly choppers, an' I bet I still could. I can also run a farm, fish, an' hunt.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?): Jim Walker's talents are not necessarily super-useful to a superhero team. What superhero team needs to grow corn?
What are your strengths?: I have experience an' wisdom. As I said earlier, I'm also good at farmin', huntin', an' fishin'.
What are your weaknesses?: My hearin' ain't what it used to be, and my left hand freezes up now an' then. I'm also missin' part of my left foot, and my left middle finger. You wanna know how I lost those? Oh, alright, I'll tell ya later.
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): Jim Walker has a tendency to ramble and keep on talking and talking, which reporters find irritating,
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: I know this area like the' back of my hand. I can also tell good ol' fashioned stories for entertainment or wisdom. I bet I could still fly a chopper in a pinch as well, which could be useful in some situations.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): The press generally ignore him because he's not young, flashy, scandalous, or has cool powers. And possibly because he's just an ordinary old man.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:05 am

I see there is no variance in the hero applications, so the two heroes are coming over. Will do the same for the villain if necessary.

Miles Petersen- A man who had it all: Wealth. Status. Success. Still, something was lacking. Miserable, alone, his spirit beaten, Miles Petersen gave up. Then, in his darkest hour, the words of a single tool began to change his life ("A staple remover!") At last, Miles Petersen felt the burning desire to remove staples inspired by his trusty staple remover and, equipped with unparalleled handiness, Miles pledged to fight evil for office workers everywhere as...

STAPLE REMOVER GUY!

Name: Miles Petersen
Codename: Staple Remover Guy
Sex: M
Appearance:
Just imagine he's holding a staple remover
Bio: See intro.
Powers: He has extensive knowledge about the various staple remover models, and can use them effectively as each the following tools:
Lever Style:
  • Hammer
  • Screw Driver
  • Wrench (for really small bolts)
  • Carving device
  • Surgery kit
Jaw Style:
  • Grapple
  • Scissors
  • Fake Snake Biter
  • Chopsticks
  • Castanets
His powers are exclusively tied to the quality and sharpness of the respective staple removers. Thankfully, he always carries around a spare or equal or greater quality.
RP sample: Oh, Talch, you should know me by now!

Describe your abilities: Whale, I'm quite handy with a staple remover, if I do say so myself!
Why did you become a superhero: Somebody's gotta do it. Texas heroes don't go this far north, eh?
What are your goals for the future: I'm gonna complete my collection of every staple remover in the world. There are a few Hungarian models in particular that i have my eye on.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): Nobody at work really appreciates the finer art of office supplies. I hope to bring that to the forefront of national politics, or at least local stuff. I tried to get sponsored by Stuples, but they said no.
How would you describe your talents?: No superpowers. Only raw, unadulterated skill.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?)
What are your strengths?: I look for the creative solutions in everything, with whatever's at my disposal!
What are your weaknesses?: Oddly enough, I have trouble removing staples.
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): There are some... unfounded, heinous rumors that I've been dealing with the black market. I assure you that my collection was acquired legally, in its entirely.
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: Whale, you got all these people with superpowers. Fancy footwork and everything. But what happens when you get a leaky faucet? What happens when a floorboard comes loose? Who protects the protectors? That's my job, sir!
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): Well, I can't exactly do cool flips and feats, so...

Name: Auburn Lincoln
Codename: Princess Goldilocks
Sex: Female
Appearance: 7' 5", due to her gold-infused bones and muscles. Bronzed, but not like in the intro to Goldfinger. Fully clothed, as another big difference. Despite her having the name "Auburn" and the nickname "Goldilocks," she has jet black hair...
Bio(graphy): She used to be the tank for the Jefferson Infinites, and called in a sick day during the raid. Henry never knew that she was alive. She found refuge with other Infinite groups but was often rejected due to the lack of her ability to contribute.
Powers: She's infected with a parasite that allows her to absorb any and all amounts of gold she consumes, giving her a much tougher skin. (There are a few variants that give her trace amounts of molybdenum and iron and other metals) the parasite powered by oxytocin, and reacts violently when undersupplied, so she has to receive hugs every day or risk death.

Describe your abilities: "Well, I look like a million bucks. Get it? The gold infused in... Fine, then. Don't laugh. In fact, it's not even a million. Lop off a 0, and you get a more accurate number."
Why did you become a superhero: "Well, who else is going to employ a 7' 5" Amazon with metal-infused skin?"
What are your goals for the future: "Well, I would like to see what it's like without a parasite. Maybe a surgery? Most surgery equipment can't penetrate, though. Gold skin and all."
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?):
How would you describe your talents?: "Underwhelming. I mean, I tried doing jujutsu, but I'm not that flexible. Plus, no one wants to spar with someone two feet taller than them with metal fists."
What are your strengths?: "I can lift up to 100 kilograms. Is that strong enough?"
What are your weaknesses?: "Stealth is practically impossible. That, and agility, and speed, and tactics, and good makeup, and..."
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): "Getting some stranger to hug me is a lot harder than it seems, especially when I'm a 7' 5"... you get the drill."
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: "Well, I have experience in being an Infinite. It wasn't a great team, and I was never given leadership, but still..."
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): "Well, there are a few reporters back home who were legitimately afraid of me, but most just find my talents underwhelming. I'm useless by myself."
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:18 pm

Speyland wrote:When will they meet the Grandmaster?

That depends. If he's in Orient, the villains can meet him soonish. If he's in the far East in China, I'm going to have to really think of something unusual. Normally, everyone starts off in Orient at the two meetings. (That's why I said
Talchyon wrote: Heroes are at the Infinites' meeting, Villains are outside Ulterior Motive Man's house that he lives in with his mom.
).

We will get it figured out somehow.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:23 pm

Danubian Peoples wrote:
Talchyon wrote:I love the introductory posts, guys! Great stuff.

Maybe the Grandmaster detected 'strange chi' in Orient (in reality he just checked the news and saw headlines about the meteor) and goes there to investigate. How that might happen is beyond me however.

Maybe Doctor Bur-Ock goes to China in order to obtain the (bureaucracy gibberish) he needs to change the villain team name (and succeed this time). Why the paperwork would be in China? Well I mean his gimmick is labyrinthine papers and contracts after all I guess. And perhaps he needs the other villains to fill out their share of the paperwork too (signatures and stuff) so they tag along.

These are my ideas, I suppose. Hope they help. BTW Update the front page to say that the IC is up. Unless of course you have reason to do otherwise.

Oops. I will get that taken care of tonight as well as give the official take on the new apps.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Name: Jim Walker
-snip-

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Infinites! Nice power. Very fitting. This version of Infinites is turning into the super powered senior citizen center. And who knows? Maybe raising crops would actually be helpful!

You never know with my plots...

Zjaum wrote:I see there is no variance in the hero applications, so the two heroes are coming over. Will do the same for the villain if necessary.

-snip-

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Infinites! I remember you apping for him before but not using him. So I look forward to his contributions!

[box]Name: Auburn Lincoln
-snip-

What would Infinites be without continuing solid regulars? Like a giant gold girl with huggy issues and bladder problems? (As if squeezing gold could make anyone have to use the bathroom, but I digress).

ACCEPTED! Welcome (back) to the Infinites!

EDIT - Roster's been updated. Link to the IC is fixed on the 1st post. Thanks for the heads up, Danubian!
Last edited by Talchyon on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:43 am

Talchyon wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Name: Jim Walker
-snip-

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Infinites! Nice power. Very fitting. This version of Infinites is turning into the super powered senior citizen center. And who knows? Maybe raising crops would actually be helpful!

You never know with my plots...

Zjaum wrote:I see there is no variance in the hero applications, so the two heroes are coming over. Will do the same for the villain if necessary.

-snip-

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Infinites! I remember you apping for him before but not using him. So I look forward to his contributions!

[box]Name: Auburn Lincoln
-snip-

What would Infinites be without continuing solid regulars? Like a giant gold girl with huggy issues and bladder problems? (As if squeezing gold could make anyone have to use the bathroom, but I digress).

ACCEPTED! Welcome (back) to the Infinites!

EDIT - Roster's been updated. Link to the IC is fixed on the 1st post. Thanks for the heads up, Danubian!

Thanks Talc! I just really liked the idea of an old man who can knock people out with war stories.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:06 pm

I have posted. And so begins the reign of crime of Blank State!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:11 pm

Nice introductory posts, Pax and Skarten!

Pax - Are Warstory's ramblings going to have a super-powered ill effect? I think it should, but that's up to you.

Skarten - I can tell I'm going to like this villain. He's right there with the kind of level the Minnesota Infinites villains have. You had me with the potential health risks to the cat eating the uncooked bacon, as well as Blank State's not-quite-nefarious current plan. Good stuff.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:28 pm

Well, I tried, and at the end of the day, isn't that what really matters?

Aside from succeeding, because that's also nice.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:55 am

Talchyon wrote:Nice introductory posts, Pax and Skarten!

Pax - Are Warstory's ramblings going to have a super-powered ill effect? I think it should, but that's up to you.

Skarten - I can tell I'm going to like this villain. He's right there with the kind of level the Minnesota Infinites villains have. You had me with the potential health risks to the cat eating the uncooked bacon, as well as Blank State's not-quite-nefarious current plan. Good stuff.

Ooh, that's a good idea. I might have to do that.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:34 am

Apologies for not being able to post yet, but I've been busy with things. I should have a post up soon, I promise! :)
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Castelia wrote:Apologies for not being able to post yet, but I've been busy with things. I should have a post up soon, I promise! :)

No prob! You have a great track record (says one who knows from past RP experiences).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse